The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when are the CSAC going to overturn the bogus Hopkins Dawson decision so BHOP can be recognised as lineal champ?

+8
BALTIMORA
The Galveston Giant
Scottrf
AlexHuckerby
Atila
Steffan
TRUSSMAN66
vxrandall
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

when are the CSAC going to overturn the bogus Hopkins Dawson decision so BHOP can be recognised as lineal champ? Empty when are the CSAC going to overturn the bogus Hopkins Dawson decision so BHOP can be recognised as lineal champ?

Post by vxrandall Tue 15 Nov 2011, 7:45 pm

even the disgusting WBC managed to get their bit right!

vxrandall

Back to top Go down

when are the CSAC going to overturn the bogus Hopkins Dawson decision so BHOP can be recognised as lineal champ? Empty Re: when are the CSAC going to overturn the bogus Hopkins Dawson decision so BHOP can be recognised as lineal champ?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 15 Nov 2011, 7:47 pm

Is it really that important??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

when are the CSAC going to overturn the bogus Hopkins Dawson decision so BHOP can be recognised as lineal champ? Empty Re: when are the CSAC going to overturn the bogus Hopkins Dawson decision so BHOP can be recognised as lineal champ?

Post by Steffan Tue 15 Nov 2011, 7:48 pm

Dawson now is ranked nuber one...ONE. That means hes the best

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 15 Nov 2011, 7:49 pm

It doesn't mean anything you don't want it to.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 15 Nov 2011, 7:51 pm

You people aint gonna see no Hopkins rematch...because he gonna retire

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by vxrandall Tue 15 Nov 2011, 7:53 pm

not really my point. dawson didnt beat him so the records shouldnt show it. hopkins deserves to retire as the lineal champion.

vxrandall

Back to top Go down

Post by Atila Tue 15 Nov 2011, 7:56 pm

vxrandall wrote:even the disgusting WBC managed to get their bit right!
Shouldn't they have waited for the commission to make their decision first?

It's going to be funny if the CSAC let the result stand.

Last edited by Atila on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Atila

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 15 Nov 2011, 7:56 pm

I still don't see why lineal champ is that important..

Is Hoppo going to care or suffer!!! No his legacy is solid......and the hOF sealed..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 15 Nov 2011, 7:58 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I still don't see why lineal champ is that important..

Is Hoppo going to care or suffer!!! No his legacy is solid......and the hOF sealed..

Its more the principal of the matter though aint it. It should not of been a TKO

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 15 Nov 2011, 8:03 pm

Principle.....

For someone who purports to go to University...your spelling and substance is very poor....

No principles in Boxing you should know that..

Hoppo's legacy is secure..regardless.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by vxrandall Tue 15 Nov 2011, 8:04 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I still don't see why lineal champ is that important..

thats your opinion and you are clearly entitled to it. thanks for the input though. much appreciated

vxrandall

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 15 Nov 2011, 8:07 pm

My error. There is no 'purports' (had to check the meaning on Merriam-Webster - The Free Dictionary) about it. I study...with very poor English skills I agree. Was educated in Welsh so at least I have an excuse unlike half of the other lot on here...

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 15 Nov 2011, 8:09 pm

You've still not answerd the question....of why it's important....

Not sure Hearns apart from Virgil Hill...Has ever been lineal????

Or don't you know why???

If you'd rather debate with the younger Steffy than that's fine...

Guess you probably do and reading your stuff I can understand why..

Good thread..much appreciated!! Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 15 Nov 2011, 8:11 pm

I don't think you go to University Steff...Might be wrong but I believe and don't take offence..

That you are a blue collar type (nothing wrong with that!) that only gets pleasure in stirring....

May be wrong though..but not usually...

tend to be a good judge of character..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 15 Nov 2011, 8:14 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I don't think you go to University Steff...Might be wrong but I believe and don't take offence..

That you are a blue collar type (nothing wrong with that!) that only gets pleasure in stirring....

May be wrong though..but not usually...

tend to be a good judge of character..

Il let you think what you like and leave it at that

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 15 Nov 2011, 8:28 pm

I'll....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by vxrandall Tue 15 Nov 2011, 8:34 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:You've still not answerd the question....of why it's important....

Not sure Hearns apart from Virgil Hill...Has ever been lineal????

Or don't you know why???

If you'd rather debate with the younger Steffy than that's fine...

Guess you probably do and reading your stuff I can understand why..

Good thread..much appreciated!! Cool

asking whether or not i know why something is important to me is rather insulting - you are suggesting that either I don't know my own mind or make pointless remarks purely for effect.

suggesting that I prefer talking to younger people and assuming that I do because of something you believe you can tell about me from my postings is patronising. I prefer discussing things with people that can actually have a discussion without it resorting to common insults because they themselves appear to have a chip on their shoulder.

If what I post doesn't appeal to you, perhaps you should just ignore it. Responding with the kind of nonsense you have above doesnt really add anything to the debate and if you believe that your opinion is superior and that I am merely a fool then why not take the superior ground and seek to offer intelligent responses rather than put downs.

oh...and i'm not being sarcastic. there is a saying about that.

vxrandall

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 15 Nov 2011, 8:37 pm

I said why is it important...not why is it important to you???

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by vxrandall Tue 15 Nov 2011, 8:45 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I said why is it important...not why is it important to you???

Read kid....

im not a kid son. and since all you've done this thread is pick the peanuts out of everyone elses dung i actually dont think i need to bother explaining my point of view to you. not only do you evidently not care since if differs to your own (and that is the only one that appears to count based on the tone of self importance which drips from your every post) but i doubt you'd understand it despite the fact that the 'younger blue collar "gets pleasure out of stirring" steffy' managed to pretty easily.

"gets pleasure in stirring" LMFAO!! pot meet kettle, kettle...this is Trussman66. clap

vxrandall

Back to top Go down

Post by vxrandall Tue 15 Nov 2011, 8:47 pm

btw ...its important TO ME....thats why i posted it! whether of not its important per se is not something are going to resolve here. it'd be easier to offload that sack of spuds from your shoulder.

vxrandall

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 15 Nov 2011, 8:49 pm

So you've said...So Important you can't answer a simple question!!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by vxrandall Tue 15 Nov 2011, 8:55 pm

no. what i've said is that you are too busy being a troll to realise that someone who you have previously dissed already answered the question.

keep going son.....you'll surely get bored and go find another thread to go be condescending and contrary on soon enough - you look like you've been doing it a while.

vxrandall

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 15 Nov 2011, 8:58 pm

I'm a troll????

you're not worth it mate are you..

Can't answer a simple question....How old are you????

pathetic..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by vxrandall Tue 15 Nov 2011, 9:05 pm

...and there is a sticky at the top about baiting other members - perhaps you didnt notice it.....or are too superior to think it even applies to you.
the question has been answered already. how many times is that?
pathetic is calling someone pathetic. or thinking that someones age has a bearing.
not sure about your other question though (i'm not worth it am i)...was it a question? or a statement. either way...i'm not really your mate but your use of the word is revealing.
obviously blue collar (not that theres anything wrong with that!)
if you want to keep going then please feel free but the 'tude is way past boring now and i may not bother fencing with you any further

vxrandall

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 15 Nov 2011, 9:07 pm

You haven't answered anything.....but I'll forgive you....

I do think I am superior yes....

Cool Trussy Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 15 Nov 2011, 9:07 pm

vxrandall wrote:...and there is a sticky at the top about baiting other members - perhaps you didnt notice it

He should of considering it was mainly aimed at him and the 85% of baiting on here that he is responsible for...

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 15 Nov 2011, 9:08 pm

87.5% after tonight Cool

Anyway you two debate the subject..maybe Steffy can get an answer out of you!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by vxrandall Tue 15 Nov 2011, 9:19 pm

steffy already got to the answer. he is clearly smarter than you. probably his younger, more agile and slightly less 'blue collar' brain.

vxrandall

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 15 Nov 2011, 9:21 pm

Maybe he is....bless him....

and bless you...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 16 Nov 2011, 1:13 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Principle.....

For someone who purports to go to University...your spelling and substance is very poor....

No principles in Boxing you should know that..

Hoppo's legacy is secure..regardless.

I don't understand like you were saying with Sven Ottke your record on paper means a lot... Have a change of heart?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:06 am

If they don't overturn it, it's not the end of the world. Referee and a lot of others didn't think it was a foul and he got an injury he didn't want to continue from - TKO. Looked like he was looking for a way out.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:36 am

Yeah i was in stitches when the result was read out, i thought it was nothing more than he deserved, there was only one man trying to box in that fight. I would be delighted if the result stayed the same.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:38 am

Vxrandall; I think you'll find it's very unlikely there's a chip on Truss's shoulder. If there was he'd have eaten it already...

On topic: I don't much care if the result is changed. Sick of seeing Hopkins bore his way through fights. Good news if he retires.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Wed 16 Nov 2011, 9:01 am

Good jousting chaps, and you have as good as you got...but...as vxrandall rightly says, there is a thread about baiting members stickied at the top of this board. As such, I'd suggest everyone reads it.

This is a valid thread, no need to turn it into a slanging match.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz Wed 16 Nov 2011, 9:24 am

They are meeting in December and it is on the agenda to answer your question.

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Wed 16 Nov 2011, 9:42 am

December 13th. December 14th i'll be reinstated as rightful UCPL champ.
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 1:23 pm

I'm with Scott and GG on this. Couldn't care less but if I had a choice I'd like the result to stay the same. Respect Hoppo plenty but have never liked him. Find him a tedious spoiling quasi-cheat who finally got his commuppance. Also agree with Truss that given the controversey/calamity over the result it will be largely disregarded in the history books and his ATG status will be largely unchanged.

Regards the silly spat above, I'd point out Steffan never actually answered the OP either. Daz/Sean are the only ones to actually answer the question that themes the thread.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by vxrandall Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:24 pm

Dazstarr wrote:They are meeting in December and it is on the agenda to answer your question.
thanks Dazstarr! perfect answer for me Smile

vxrandall

Back to top Go down

Post by vxrandall Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:26 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:I'm with Scott and GG on this. Couldn't care less but if I had a choice I'd like the result to stay the same. Respect Hoppo plenty but have never liked him. Find him a tedious spoiling quasi-cheat who finally got his commuppance. Also agree with Truss that given the controversey/calamity over the result it will be largely disregarded in the history books and his ATG status will be largely unchanged.

Regards the silly spat above, I'd point out Steffan never actually answered the OP either. Daz/Sean are the only ones to actually answer the question that themes the thread.

i disagree - steffan did answer Truss's question as to 'why is it important' ....he said 'its the principle' ....thats why its important to me - it wasnt a TKO and should not therefore stand in the record books as such. all that other stuff about his legacy etc is fine but he didnt lose that right imho and chad dawson should not be recognised as the lineal champ unless/until he beats the man or the man retires and he beats the next best man to him.

vxrandall

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:29 pm

Does anybody care???

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:32 pm

I answered the question

Truss if you dont care please dont comment kid

Otherwise its back to trash talk for you son...

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:32 pm

Stop now before it gets out of hand, gentlemen.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:34 pm

Okay fists..I only joust with grownups..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:36 pm

I dont think iv ever been called a Gentleman before Smile

No worries Fists

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:41 pm

Hey fists when Steffan left he kept pm...ing me to go with him because he'd found a better site...

No surprise I stayed here..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:44 pm

There's only one child I can see here.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:49 pm

Laugh and I thought you two were best buddies?

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:59 pm

Go easy on Balti fists...remember it's 3 strikes and you are out.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed 16 Nov 2011, 9:00 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Go easy on Balti fists...remember it's 3 strikes and you are out.

How many strikes are you on Truss?

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 9:02 pm

Glad to say never been kicked off the old 606 or this one....

Articles are too good and I have too much class!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next