The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation Results 8th November 2011

Go down

6CW Escalation Results 8th November 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation Results 8th November 2011

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:10 pm

*The shows goes live on air and the crowd inside the Braehead Arena are in fine voice as "I want it all" blasts from the speakers.Huge processions of fireworks explode from the stage and streamers fall from the rafters before the scene changes to Jeff Thadeus & Henry Lloyd.

JT:Good evening ladies and gentlemen,welcome to tuesday night Escalation live and exclusive on ESPN.I am Jeff Thadeus alongside my broadcast colleague,Henry Lloyd and Henry this promises to be a night of huge importance.We went off the air last week with one of the biggest shocks in recent memory...the return of former 6CW World Champion,GazzyD....

HE:It certainly stunned us,it stunned the whole crowd and most importantly it stunned Genesis....who fell foul of their former leaders wrath...

JT:GazzyD was put on the shelf for 3 months by Genesis and he returned to action last week to join the growing ranks of rebels fighting against the reign of Alex Walker....we can only imagine what we are going to see here tonight....

HE:I honestly cannot wait to see where this whole thing is heading....we are 3 weeks away from Born in Fire....where is this going?

JT:Where indeed.....OH MY...

The whole arena rises to its feet as "Hell Yeah" roars from the speakers,masses of silver fireworks shoot high into the air and then GazzyD makes his long-awaited entrance.He is dressed in jeans and an open shirt as he walks down to the ring,taking his time to soak up the atmosphere and tag hands with the fans.

HE:Every single fan in this arena is on their feet for GazzyD....

JT:A very different situation from the last time GazzyD was here in Glasgow....

Gazzy climbs into the ring and takes a mic from Mike Bird before going to the corner and posing for the fans.He smiles and then bows at the crowd in appreciation before jumping down.Huge chants of "Welcome back" ring out around the arena.

JT:What an emotional moment this is...

Gazzy:I don't deserve this......and I think each and every one of you know I don't deserve that....

*Crowd keep chanting and cheering.

Gazzy:I'm being serious,your cheers mean more to me than anything but you people owe me nothing.I should be on my knees begging for your forgiveness after everything I put you through....I'm not quite sure how to go about this.....but please know,from the bottom of my heart....I'm sorry!

*Crowd cheer

Gazzy:I was selfish and I was blind.I allowed greed and glory to get in the way of what truly mattered,all of you!.Without you the name of GazzyD means nothing because I never would of become half the man I was if it wasn't for all of you.Your support lead me to the top of the mountain,it allowed me to become world champion....a feat I never thought I would achieve....and what did I do?.I threw it back in your face.....and for that i truly am sorry!

I know there is no words I can say,nothing that can come from my mouth that will take away the hurt and pain I caused when I joined ranks with Genesis.I turned my back on everything I had ever stood for,I embarrassed myself and I really let everyone down.It's going to take some time for me to mend what I have broken,perhaps some wounds will never heal....but I stand here in front of you all tonight and make a vow.....every week I am here....every night I am standing in this ring...you are going to get 120% of the old school GazzyD....and every single night that I am competing I AM GOING TO KICK SOME GENESIS A55!

*Crowd pop

GazzyD:Sitting at home with a fracture in my skull and internal bleeding I realised the error of my ways.I realised that Genesis was never benefitting me,but I was benefitting them.I was a puppet for their plan of chaos and I allowed myself to be used in a way that I vowed I never would.I shamed myself and I shamed every single one of my principles but I am telling you no more.

Genesis is a cancer,a poison seeping through the veins of the company and I could not sit back any longer and allow this to continue.I've seen the efforts of Daniel Reilly,Mike Hill and a few others....I have watched as they battled against the endless tyrade that Genesis have inflicted upon this business.....and I knew that I had to come back and give my all to the cause....I had to undo everything that I had been apart of....I had to revisit the horror & torment I inflicted upon others and atone for my sins....

So here I am....I am not expecting the red carpet...I know I could be grovelling for some time...but I hope beyond all hope that my actions will speak louder than any words ever could....that maybe one day I will regain all of your trust....and that together we can reach that summit once more....

6CW is my home.....in a cheesy way,all of you are my "family"....and I would not want it any other way....it's time to build bridges....it's time to put things right....it's time to make history like only we can....

HE:Speech time is over...

Huge boos pour out as "Numb" screams through the speakers and then Alex Walker strides onto the stage.He is flanked by Mr Kenty,Michael Sweetwater,Internecio & Mr Jones.GazzyD stares at all of them with wary eyes.

Walker:GazzyD.....Gazzy....Gazzy Gazzy......I would say welcome back....but let's be honest,your about as welcome here as a blue shirt in Celtic Park...

*Crowd boo

Walker:I have no idea why your here Gazzy,I have no idea why suddenly you have decided it would be a genius plan to turn back up in 6CW.....but I promise you that you are going to rue that decision.You should not have come back here Gazzy....I would of thought that the last time you were in a ring with Genesis you would have learnt your lesson...but either your too stupid to remember or your just a sucker for punishment....

Look around Gazzy and you know your just one in a long line of people that have tried and ultimately failed to bring us down....you think that's a coincidence?....of course it isn't....because Genesis is bigger and stronger than anyone knows....our foundations are solid and our talent runs deep....Jerome Dubois,John Liederman,Drake,you,Daniel Reilly.....all men that we have put away.....and you & Reilly are the only two stupid enough to come back for some more...

You know how this works,you of all people know Gazzy and it is for that reason that I am so shocked that you returned.....what did you think was going to happen?...that you would turn up wielding your baseball bat and we would all run away?....You gained one insignificant victory last week and from this point forward you are going to realise what a gigantic declaration of war that was....a war that you cannot and will not win....

Since the inception of Genesis....there has been one constant....through all the highs and all the lows,we have not crumbled.....you list names like Mike Hill,Frosted Dice,The Saviour Assassins,Drake...but in the end they find out....just like your going to find out....like anyone that messes with us is going to find out....we cannot be stopped...Genesis cannot be ended....your battle is futile....

Gazzy:Do you ever get sick of listening to the sound of your own voice?.I'll admit Walker,I am impressed that Genesis have stayed together this long....that you all have had so much success....but every dog has it's day and I hate to break it to you,your day is almost done....Genesis is going to fall...it might not be today....it might not be next week or a month after that....but I guarantee it's going to crumble...and when it does I am going to be there....me and whoever else has had enough of you polluting this business we all love...

I was fooled by you once....lured in by your false promises....but now I have seen the light....now I know what you are all about and what this all means to you....you are a corrupter,a man that saps away all the positives and replaces them with negative energy....you are a leech,a parasite and I am going to take great pleasure in exterminating you....

Walker:There you go again,making idle threats that you really are not big enough to back up....can you count Gazzy?....One of you,five of us....what do you really think is going to happen when I give the order?...

Gazzy:Why don't you grow some balls and lets find out....

*Crowd pop as Walker seethes with anger.Mr Kenty & Sweetwater try to push past and walk down the ramp but Walker holds them back.

Walker:No.....not yet.....I want to savour this.Gazzy I cannot make you comprehend how stupid your actions have been,but Genesis can and Genesis will.Last week you interfered in my best laid plans,plans I worked very hard on.Right now we should be celebrating the end of Daniel Reilly's career but instead you decided to be a fly in the ointment.....but when it all comes down to it,none of that is ever going to matter....

When tonight is over with....people are never going to remember your little return last week....they are going to remember this night.....they are going to remember Tuesday November 8th 2011 as the day that Genesis finally laid to rest the careers of former world champions,Daniel Reilly & GazzyD....two birds,one stone.....that's what real history-making is all about....

*The crowd boo and chant "You Suck".

Gazzy:Big words,but I cannot wait to see you try and back them up here tonight.I know how Genesis works....I know your ins and outs and there is nothing you can do that will surprise me....I already have the upper hand....and I will be there before you,every step of the way...

Walker:Correction,you did know how Genesis works but since we put you out we have expanded....we have evolved into something much bigger and something much better....what you see here is just our exterior....on the inside we are so much more....and tonight you are going to feel the full force of what we are capable of....tonight you are going to wish you has stayed tucked up at home watching this on your television..........tonight Genesis is going to reign supreme..and most importantly,tonight the career of GazzyD goes up in smoke!

JT:Huge words from both camps.....but later tonight there is going to be no talking....GazzyD & Daniel Reilly will team in a handicap match against Mr Kenty,Michael Sweetwater & Internecio....this is going to be a wild,wild affair...one that I promise you are not going to want to miss.

*The crowd chant GazzyD as both parties stare one another down and the action goes to a commercial break.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 8th November 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 8th November 2011

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:11 pm

Match 1
6CW International Title
Best of Seven Series (Match 4)
Jackson Black (c) vs Mike Hill

The action comes back off the commercials and the crowd begin cheering as "Next Big Thing" blasts out and blue/silver pyros explode up into the rafters.Mike Bird steps through the ropes with a mic in hand.

Mike Bird:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is match four in the best of seven series....and it is for the 6CW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

JT:Before the commercials we had a showdown between Genesis & GazzyD,boy was that intense....and in that exchange,Alex Walker said that Genesis would reign supreme here tonight...as far as this next contest goes....he needs to be right...

HE:Yes he does....everthing riding on this match for Jackson Black....it's all or nothing...

Mike Bird:Introducing first.....the challenger...............from Malvern,England.............weighing in at 220 pounds...................Miiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeee Hiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

Mike Hill looks confident as he bobs down the ramp and tags hands with the fans before vaulting up into the ring.He goes to each corner in turn,posing for the crowd before jumping down and awaiting his opponent.

JT:Mike Hill is in such a luxurious position right now....best of seven series and he leads 3-0....when this all started I never would have guessed how this was going to go down...

HE:Your telling me...I expected it to be the other way round...

JT:Jackson Black has certainly taken his eye off the ball,concentrating too much perhaps on Genesis' mindgame tactics regarding Daniel Reilly & now GazzyD.....but now he really needs to get his act together because if Hill wins here tonight....he is the brand new International Champion....

HE:I cant believe how real a possibility that is...

Hill stretches his neck as "Numb" blasts out and the crowd boo.Green jets of fireworks slam into the evening air and then a figure walks through the smoke.

Bird:And his opponent...............from Phoenix,Arizona..............weighing in at 224 pounds....he is the current,reigning and defending 6CW International Champion........Jaaaaaaaaaacccccckkkkkkkkkssssssssoooooooonnnnnnnnnn Bllllllllaaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

JT:There is no doubting this young man's ability,perhaps the best wrestler on our roster....but how much is being in Genesis harming him right now?

HE:I don't think being in Genesis is harming Black....I just think his own self-confidence is....I am a massive fan but I think Jackson needs to realise that his success is very important....

JT:Lets not forget that last week in what turned out to be a "faux discussion" that Jackson Black was scheduled to take over as "leader" of Genesis here tonight.....obviously that isn't the case but even so,he is respected and admired by the rest of his teammates...they look up to him in a way and he needs to realise that....he cannot allow complacency to creep in like it has because Mike Hill will punish him....

Jackson Black looks extremely focused as he walks down the ramp,not swaggering or rising to the trash talk of the crowd.He unstraps his championship and slides it into the ring before removing his vest and throwing it on the floor.He climbs up into the ring as the referee takes the belt and holds it up...

HE:Good to see Black has his game face on.....he really needs to put on a show here tonight....

JT:Your damn right he does....no easy matches in 6CW....and when your in with a guy as experienced and as talented as Mike Hill,your going to need your A game...

The bell sounds and the crowd cheer as the action gets underway.Jackson Black immediately begins circling Mike Hill and trying to engage in a lockup.He grabs the right arm of his opponent and tries to shimmy around back but Hill ducks underneath.Both men stare at one another and then lockup,Black quickly twists the right arm of Hill but Hill responds with a snapmare takeover and runs off the ropes...only to return into an armdrag takedown.He gets back up and Black hiptosses him but Hill lands on his feet and looks for a pele kick but Black catches his feet and slams him into the mat before trying to twist him over...

HE:He wants the cloverleaf....

Hill squirms and manages to kick Black back against the ropes before scrambling to his feet and knocking the champion down with a heel kick as he comes back.He pulls Black up and lifts him into a faceplant suplex attempt but Black locks his feet and then counters with a snap suplex of his own........He allows Hill to get back up and then nails a big overhead belly to belly suplex.................1.........................2.................shoulder up.He drags Hill back to his feet and whips him to the corner but when he follows in,Hill twists around the ropes and nails a kick over the top (ala Christian).....Black staggers back as Hill rolls his way onto the top rope and then soars off with an incredible crossbody takedown.....................1...............................2....................shoulder up!

JT:Jackson knocks how close that was...

Black scrambles back to his feet and slaps Hill right across the face.The crowd boo but then turn into cheers as Hill fires back with a kick to the stomach and forearms Black back against the ropes before whipping him across the ring.Black comes back and Hill leaps up for a hill-ran-rana....

HE:Black caught him....

Black catches Hill in midair and drops him onto the mat before giant swinging him across the canvass and hauling him into the turnbuckle.Hill slams into the corner with serious force and then Black charges in and slams his knee against the jaw of his opponent before dragging him out and making the cover................1......................2................kickout.Black gets back to his feet and he stomps on the head and chest of Hill before dragging him up and snapmaring him into a seated position....Black bounces back against the ropes before rushing forwards and delivering a sickening kick to the spine....

JT:Jackson Black is in a relentles mood here....I think finally the penny has dropped.....

HE:Black has to win this match....no other way about it....

Hill tries to get up as Black grabs him and delivers another snap suplex.Jackson uses the ropes to jump up and then drive knees into the chest of his challenger,he does so four times before the referee intervenes.Black just glares at the official before turning back to Hill and delivering a big german suplex.He stands over his challenger for a moment and then goes to the corner and climbs up...

JT:Black thinking that the risk may be worth it here...

Black begins climbing up the ropes,perhaps in search of a moonsault.He looks over his shoulder and sees Hill beginning to get up so he jumps back down.He stalks Hill for a moment,watching as he tries to get up and then waistlocks him for a second time and hits another german suplex..............1.......................2..............kickout.Black seems unmoved by the the cheers of the crowd and he drags Hill up by the head and then hauls him up onto his shoulders....

HE:Thinking American slam...

Hill elbows his way off the shoulders and runs off the ropes,only to return into a huge t-bone suplex.Black drags Hill back to his feet and delivers a fishermans suplex.............1.................2..............kickout.

JT:Page out of Michael Sweetwater's book but it wasn't quite enough tonight....

Black gets back to his feet,his eyes just completely focused on the task at hand,and he grabs Hill by the hair.Hill fires off with shots to the midsection and manages to counter Black with a jawbreaker...Black staggers back against the ropes and then comes forwards into an inverted atomic drop....Hill then kicks him in the stomach and delivers a faceplant suplex..............1....................2...............shoulder up.

Hill gets back to his feet and he punches Black back to the ropes and looks for an irish whip.Black reverses it but Hill springboards onto the ropes before twisting back into a flying forearm smash.He welcomes Black back up and hits a standing hill-can-rana before firing off with some stiff right hands....he gets back to his feet as Black stumbles up,Hill springboards...

JT:Tornado DDT...

HE:Oh no...

............kickout.

Hill gets gingerly to his feet and he beckons for Black to get up before swinging a huge roundhouse kick at him....

JT:Ducked....NORTHERN LIGHTS!

1......................2.................Hill kicks out.They both get back up and Black slams a knee into Hill's gut and then looks for a suplex but Hill floats over the back and connects with a running bulldog.He bounces back off the ropes and comes forwards into a standing shooting star press..........1.......................2.............kickout.The crowd are cheering him on as he uses the ropes to reach his feet,Black gets up and rushes at him but Hill seems him coming and responds with a back heel kick to the midsection and then grabs his head......

HE:OVER THE...

Black pushes Hill into the corner and then connects with a beautiful running enzeguiri.Hill wobbles unnaturally and then staggers out as Black gets back up and scoops Hill onto his shoulders....

JT:American...

Hill manages to flip himself up into an electric chair position before rolling right through................1...........................2...............Black kicks out.They both scramble to their feet and Hill lashes out first with the boot but Black grabs it and twists...

HE:Anklelock...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 8th November 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 8th November 2011

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:12 pm

Hill shouts in pain but then quickly forward rolls,sending Black crashing into the corner.Hill gets back up and runs before connecting with a big shining wizard...he drags Black out of the corner....

JT:Hill looking to finish this...

HE:Not like this...

Hill lifts Black onto his shoulders and attempts to nail Jackson's own American Slam but the Genesis member drops off the back and responds with a big german suplex.He keeps his arms locked and drags Hill back up before hitting another.....he drags him up for a third time...

HE:Hat-trick....what a match...

JT:What a way to open this show...

1.....................................2....................Hill kicks out.Black stands up and he looks at Hill,laying flat on the mat,before shaking his head and walking to the turnbuckle.Black begins to climb the ropes as the flashbulbs go off....

HE:MOONSAULT!

Black soars majestically into a moonsault but Hill rolls away at the last minute,causing Black to land in a heap.The crowd cheer as Hill stumbles to an unsteady stance and then grabs the champion's legs...

JT:LIONTAMER....

HE:Noooooo.....

JT:How much resolve does Jackson Black have?....how much does being International Champion mean to him?

Black screams in pain as Hill twists him into the liontamer.He slams the knee right into the spine of the champion and the crowd are cheering into the rafters...

HE:Don't quite Jackson....the title is in the balance...

JT:He has nowhere to go...

Black tries to scramble for the ropes but Hill drags him back and applies more pressure.The referee asks him if he wants to quit but he screams "no" over and over before desperately crawling again.....

JT:Jackson Black's title reign is flashing before his eyes....it's so close to ending right here.....

Black's fingers touch the ropes but he misses and Hill's face goes red with the amount of pressure being applied.Black's hand is shaking in agony and then it comes down...

JT:He tapped....

HE:GOT THE ROPES!

The crowd groan as Black's hand comes down and manages to clasp the bottom rope.The referee manages to pull Hill free of the submission and the challenger slumps against the ropes from the amount of energy he has given.Black is curled up in pain as Hill staggers into the centre of the ring...

JT:How much more have these men got left to give....

Hill bounces back off the ropes and then comes forwards with a low hesitation dropkick that flattens Black on the mat.He gets back to his feet and goes to the corner before leaping up onto the top rope...

HE:These men have put on one hell of a contest...

JT:But we could be set for the end right now.....NEXT BIG MOVE!

Hill twists off from the top but Black lifts his knees up and slams them into the spine of his opponent as the crowd wince.Hill is writhing in pain as the champion tries his hardest to get back to a vertical base....

HE:Get up Jackson...

Black stumbles up and he holds his head for a moment before walking over to Hill and he grabs him into a waistlock.He rushes him towards the corner...

JT:Looking for that slingshot into the chaos theory...

They move towards the turnbuckle but Hill grabs the ropes and then swings his other elbow back,colliding with the side of Black's face.The champion staggers backwards as Hill vaults up onto the top rope....

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HE:Wow....

Hill leaps onto the top but Black manages to regain himself and he swipes Hill's legs,crotching him backwards on the ropes.Black takes a moment to compose himself and then climbs up behind Hill....

JT:What is Jackson Black thinking here.....OH WOW!

HE:Good night....

The crowd applaud and some groan as Black nails a massive german suplex from the top rope.Hill is completely motionless on the mat as Black crawls across and hooks both of the legs..............................1......................................2.................................3!

JT:That's it......Jackson Black is off the mark...

HE:I knew he could do it...finally Jackson has broke his duck....this is the momentum he so desperately needed...

JT:It's still advantage Mike Hill....3-1 is the scoreline but what a boost for Jackson Black....after such a gruelling match he has come out on top....what effect will that have on the rest of this best of seven series?

HE:I have no idea but I sure hope the rest of the series is as good as that match....what an opening contest...

JT:Escalation has certainly opened up with a bang....Jackson Black bagging one up for himself and for Genesis....is that a sign of things to come for the rest of the evening?

Black grabs his belt and rolls under the ropes before walking up the aisleway with a dark look on his face.Mike Hill is being checked upon by the referee as the actions goes into the backstage area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:13 pm

*The action goes backstage where Team Japan are standing with Christy James.The crowd boo as Kenji Hidari takes the mic from Christy's hands.

Hidari:This interview needn't be spoilt by the toxic spilling from your mouth...

*Christy looks highly affronted

Hidari:I would just like to take this moment,on behalf of Team Japan, to send out a warning to our opponents here this evening. Where we come from,things are done very differently,people act very differently and life as a whole is so much more fulfilling.

We have all been raised properly,raised to appreciate the finest things in life and to take pity on those less fortunate than we are.That is where our opposition comes in,where most of the 6CW lockeroom comes in....you have been bred in the greed and glutton of western civilisation.You have no sense of self-worth and yet your arrogance protrudes your overlarge guts and your mammoth bank debts.

But now we are here....not only for success,but to teach all of you that there is a much better way to live your lives.For many years the east was looked down upon,but now we lead the times.We are the revolutionaries that make this world go around and we are leaving you in our wake.

You could do much worse than to watch us perform,the way we go about our daily lives,for inspiration.Because we are going to prove,week in and week out,exactly why we are the world leaders at everything we do.Shaun Styles,Frosted Dice what happens here tonight is not because we dislike you,but because we believe it is much more humane to put an "old dog" out of it's misery rather than extend the pain for longer than necessary.

*Hidari smiles before handing the mic to the giant Tsukasa Yagurama

Yagurama:Frosted Dice....you are about to find out that last week was just a sample of what we are truly capable of.....tonight we are going to teach you a very valuable lesson....in pain!

Nogami:Tonight we are going to break the back of western scum...

*All three men smile and then Yagurama holds up the Japanese flag as the crowd boo.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:14 pm

Match 2
Shaun Styles/Frosted Dice vs Team Japan

JT:6 man tag team action up next and this is a clash between 6 men who's differences began last week...

HE:Last week we saw the debut of Team Japan,they opened Escalation by shocking former tag team champions,Frosted Dice,and walking away victorious...later that night,their leader,Kenji Hidari lost a very narrow contest against Shaun Styles...

JT:But tell it how it is...after that match,Team Japan felt it necessary to attack Styles in a 3 on 1 assault....here this evening Styles and Frosted Dice will be looking for redemption...

"The Angel and The Gambler" plays out and the crowd in attendance cheer into the rafters as Frosted Dice stride out onto the stage.They remove their coats and high five one another before walking down to the ring and climbing in.

JT:Regarded in many quarters as the greatest team in 6CW history.But since losing the belts,life has not been the best for Frosted Dice....they now find themselves fighting for a chance at climbing the ladder once more....

HE:Frosted Dice are a well skilled team,but as we saw last week,so are Team Japan...

"Undead" plays out to another great reception from the crowd.Shaun Styles bounces out and tags hands with the fans before sprinting down the ramp and sliding in.He gets up and shakes hands with Frost & Dice before going to the corner and posing...

JT:Shaun Styles has a very loyal fanbase and it is growing by the week...his aerial assaults and unique high-flying offense is great to watch...hopefully we will see plenty more of that tonight....

Styles & Frosted Dice wait in the ring as "Hood Hop" plays out and the crowd begin to boo.The lights dim slightly as three men walk onto the stage.Kenji Hidari stands in the middle of Nogami & Yagurama and all three look focused as they make their way to the ring.The referee steps in between all six as they meet in the ring....

HE:Alot of emphasis goes on the likes of Genesis,Geoff Steel,Daniel Reilly and rightly so but you cannot forget or underestimate men like this...

JT:No you cannot 6CW would not be the same without them....and you talk about guys like Steel,Reilly,Leone...they were all in this position at one time,trying to make a name for themselves....these men here could be stars of tomorrow....

There is a few words exchanged and then Johnny Dice begins the contest with the giant,Yagurama.The bell sounds and both men circle before locking up.Yagurama uses his strength to throw Dice backwards into the corner but misses with a clothesline as Dice fires off with right hands.He grabs Yagurama's arm and looks for an irish whip to the opposite side but it's reversed....Dice slams into the turnbuckle as his opponent runs across at him...

JT:Nice low dropkick to the knee there...

Dice knocks his opponent off balance with the low dropkick and then stands up before running off the opposite ropes and returning with a flying bodysplash in the corner.He quickly tags in Jack Frost,drawing cheers from the crowd.They pull the giant into the centre of the ring and then impressively hit a double suplex...

HE:That was impressive...

JT:Yes it was,Frosted Dice showing their teamwork in the early going....

.....1..............Yagurama kicks out.Frost is already up and he slams in stiff karate kicks to the shoulders and then the midsection as the big man tries to stand up.He kicks Yagurama in the stomach and tries to hoist him up but the giant elbows his way out and then floors Frost with a big clothesline.....Frost gets back up and Yagurama tries to bench press him but he drops behind and nails a russian legsweep...................1...................2..............kickout.

JT:Good work this in the early going from Frosted Dice....

Frost stands up and tags in Shaun Styles,to the delight of the crowd.Styles climbs up onto the top rope and waits for Yagurama to stand up before leaping off into a missile dropkick.Yagurama stumbles off balance but doesnt go down as Styles runs off the ropes....

HE:Tilt-a-whirl....

JT:HURRICANRANA!

Yagurama uses his power to spin Styles into the air as he comes back but Styles counters beautifully into a hurricanrana takedown.Yagurama tries to get back up as Styles runs off the ropes and returns with a jumping knee to the face....................1.....................2..............powerout.Styles gets on top of Yagurama and tries to keep him down with punches but the big man uses his power to throw Styles back against the ropes....Styles runs back with a solid kick to the head before bouncing off the ropes again...

HE:Shaun Styles went one step too far...

Styles comes running back into a massive overhead belly to belly suplex.Yagurama crawls to his feet and makes the tag to Nogami.Yagurama drags Styles to his feet and then backbreakers him,holding him in position as Nogami rushes against the ropes and comes hurtling back with a dropkick to the top of the head....Styles rolls onto the mat in pain as Nogami stands up and then runs against the ropes again,this time returning with a viscious bakatare sliding kick..............1......................2.............Styles kicks out.Nogami stands up and connects with solid chops to the back of Styles before pulling him up and whipping him into the corner.He follows in but Styles spins around the ropes (ala Christian) before kicking Nogami in the head over the top rope....the Team Japan member staggers backwards as Styles climbs up top.....

JT:Shaun Styles looking to fly here....oh my....

The crowd wince as Nogami regains his senses,runs into the corner and up the ropes before nailing a shining wizard to the jaw of Styles.Styles slumps on the top and allows Nogami to fire him down with a perfect frankensteiner.....................1..........................2................shoulder up.

HE:Shaun Styles starting to really feel the full force of Team Japan...maybe last week was just a blip...

JT:Personally I don't buy it....Styles is a class operator,he defeated Hidari fair and square last week...I don't care how you want to look at it...

Nogami drags Styles back up again and scoop slams him to the mat before answering the call of his leader and tagging in Kenji Hidari.The crowd boo as Hidari climbs in and begins to stomp heavily on the back and neck of Styles before pulling him to his feet and hitting a scintllating brainbuster.......................1.................................2...................shoulder up.

HE:Now is a chance for Hidari to right last week's wrongs....

Hidari stands back up and he taunts the crowd before ushering Styles up and swinging a massive roundhouse kick at him.Styles ducks it and runs off the ropes,but returns into a solid dropkick to his kneecaps,sending him into a 360 turn in the air...

JT:Incredible from Kenji Hidari...

................shoulder up.

Hidari grabs Styles by the hair and pulls him up before lifting him up onto his shoulders.Styles begins to wriggle...

HE:He wants that gutbuster...

Styles manages to daze Hidari with a solid elbow to the jaw and then rolls off the back and connects with a big german suplex....................1.......................2...............Hidari kicks out.Both men get up and Styles grabs Hidari by the head,only to be surprised by a big headbutt to the midsection....Styles doubles up and Hidari quickly hits a belly to belly suplex before going to the corner and climbing up...

JT:Hidari fancies his chances here.....BME!

Hidari sails off into an incredible moonsault but Styles rolls away.Hidari manages to land on his feet,though, and rushes back into the corner as Styles pulls himself up...

HE:Pele...

The crowd cheer as Styles knocks Hidari backwards with a sensational pele kick.Styles gets back to his feet and stares at his groggy opponent before grabbing the ropes and leaping up for the springboard...

JT:STYLIN....DAMMIT!

Styles looks for the springboard but receives a massive right hand from Yagurama,on the apron,that knocks him down.Frosted Dice try to intervene but the referee blocks him off as Team Japan drag Styles into the corner and Nogami takes over for his leader...

JT:Team Japan getting away with murder right there....

HE:Not literally...

Nogami stomps on Styles and the drags him out and hits a snap suplex.He bounces back against the ropes and then comes forwards with a jumping doubke knee drop but Styles rolls out of the way and quickly rushes against the ropes...

JT:Oh cmon...

Yagurama reaches over the ropes and grabs Styles by the head before slamming him down.Nogami gets back up and springboards onto the ropes before flying back into a legdrop on Styles......................1.........................2.....................shoulder up.Nogami takes in Yagurama and they double whip Styles into the corner....Yagurama storms in and hits a bodysplash before Nogami follows in with a big boot to the face....Styles staggers out and Yagurama lifts him into a big angle slam....................1.............................2.....................Dice breaks up the cover.

HE:Team Japan have done a great job on wearing Shaun Styles down here...

JT:Styles definitely needs a tag here...

Yagurama stares at Dice before dragging Styles up and headbutting him back into the corner.He follows in a kicks him in the midsection before tagging Nogami back in.Nogami climbs up the ropes behind Styles and then spins around him beautifully and takes him down into a tornado DDT....................1...........................2..............shoulder up.Frosted Dice and the crowd will Styles on as Nogami stands and drags Styles up...

HE:What are they plotting now?

Nogami twists Styles around for a falling neckbreaker but Styles spins completely out and kicks Nogami in the stomach before whipping him to the corner.He follows in but Nogami gets his feet up and then highers himself onto the the second rope....

JT:Dropkick....OH!

Nogami leaps off with a missile dropkick as Styles jumps into a spinning heel kick and they collide in midair.Both men lay on the canvass as their respective teams urge them to make a tag...

HE:Who has more in the tank....surely Nogami?

JT:TAG....

Styles leaps through the air at the last minute and connects with the hand of Jack Frost.Frost storms the ring and manages to shoulder barge Yagurama off the apron before he can make a tag.Frost then swings a roundhouse at Hidari,causing him to drop down off the apron....

HE:That's not fair...

JT:No rule breaking there from Jack Frost...

Frost turns around and takes a stiff chop to the chest from Nogami before the Team Japan member hits another and then runs off the ropes....

JT:What a powerslam...

Frost spins Nogami into a big powerslam as he comes running back.Frost gets to his feet and smiles before picking Nogami up into a gutwrench powerbomb position before dropping him backwards into the mat....Nogami is doubled up in pain as Frost grabs him....

HE:NORTHERN WIND DDT!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:15 pm

The crowd cheer as Frost nails his patented DDT......................1..........................2..............Yagurama breaks up the cover.He drags Frost up and throws him into the corner before rushing in with a bodysplash but Frost gets both his knees up and then highers himself onto the second rope and then the top rope before jumping off with a legdrop across the back of Yagurama's head.....

JT:Jack Frost going great here.....

HE:Get Dice out of there referee...

Yagurama staggers back to his feet as Dice climbs in the ring and the former tag team champions double clothesline the giant over the top rope to the outside.Kenji Hidari climbs up the ropes and then leaps off with a front dropkick to the chest of Dice,sending him rolling from the ring.Jack Frost grabs Hidari by the head but is shocked by a jawbreaker and then a big superkick.

JT:A little bit of attention needed by the referee to get all of these men out of the ring......STYLIN DDT!

The crowd pop as Styles jump from the apron,turns in midair onto the top rope and flips into the ring to take Hidari down with the reverse DDT.He stares at his foe and then runs off the ropes,coming back with a crossbody that sends both men toppling to the outside....

HE:There,job is sorted....only Frost and Nogami left in the ring...

Frost is almost on his feet in the corner as Nogami runs across and slams double knees into his back (ala Elijah Burke).....he back suplexes Frost to the mat and then gets up and leaps onto the top rope....

JT:OH WOW...

HE:360 SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

Nogami soars beautifully into the air as the flashbulbs go off,only for Frost to drive his knees up at the last minute.On the outside,Johnny Dice sidesteps Yagurama as the big man slams into the steel steps and then rolls back into the ring.....

JT:Nogami is a sitting duck right here....Frosted Dice have seen the opening......3-D!

The crowd cheer loud as Frosted Dice nail Nogami with the 3-D.Frost covers as Dice climbs out of the ring................................1........................................2.................................3!

JT:That is it....

Shaun Styles leaps onto the ringside barrier and back into a crossbody but Hidari ducks as Styles slams into the ringpost.Hidari rolls back into the ring and breaks the cover before the three count....Dice is looking at the crowd and celebrating as Hidari slams into him from behind,sending him flying to the floor before lifting Frost onto his shoulders....

HE:Genshin!

Hidari nails Frost with the gutbuster before dragging Nogami on top of him....................1......................2.......................3!

JT:Man oh man...

HE:They did it....I knew they would...

"Hood Hop" plays out and the crowd boo as Team Japan are declared the winners.They celebrate in the ring as Johnny Dice climbs up and looks shocked on the outside.Hidari smirks at him and then turns to Yagurama,who is standing near the announce area,and nods his head...

JT:What was the little signal there?

HE:I didnt see anything....

JT:Well then watch this...

Shaun Styles is still laying on the outside in pain as Yagurama grabs him and easily lifts him into a gutwrench and powerbombs him straight through the spanish announce table.The crowd boo louder as Johnny Dice sprints around to check on Styles as Team Japan exit the ring...

HE:Message well and truly sent huh Jeff....I think Team Japan are making everyone take notice...

JT:Your right there....what a shocker.....we need help here for Shaun Styles though after that uncalled for assault...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:16 pm

*The action goes into the backstage area where Wilson Maine is standing in a darkened part of the corridor.He seems to be talking to someone but there is nobody visible in sight.

JT:What the hell is Wilson Maine up to?

HE:How should I know....

JT:Well he is in action against Lex Hart a little later on,I think he should be getting ready for that....not talking to himself...

HE:He looks pretty ready to me....remember Maine promised revenge on Lex and Dicey here tonight,I would where this is going to lead...

*Maine looks into the shadows and smiles as he holds his hand out.A hand reaches from the darkness and shakes his.

JT:Who the hell is that?

HE:I don't know but maybe Wilson Maine has an ace up his sleeve....it seems he has some sort of ally...

JT:Who in their right mind would want to be an ally of Wilson Maine?....The guy is a nutjob....

HE:Takes one to know one Jeff......perhaps Maine has found someone who shares common interests...

JT:What like causing pain and destruction?

HE:This is 6CW,it's very possible...

JT:I see your point....well I hope Lex Hart and Dicey Reilly are watching this and keeping their guards up tonight because I don't like the look of this...

*Maine smiles at the shadows once more and then backs away and walks off as the crowd boo

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:16 pm

*The scene changes to the Genesis lockeroom as Jackson Black enters.Sweetwater & Kenty pat him on the back and shake his hand as Alex Walker spins around in his chair.

Walker:Excellent performance out there Jackson....a brilliant way to start off a great night for Genesis....

Black:Thanks.....not to bring up too much old ground but you know Walker it wasn't exactly fantastic getting our a55es kicked last week by GazzyD...

Walker:I appreciate that...it seems whilst most of our plan went off without a hitch,there was one sting in the tail that none of us expected.....but you are all better than that,and now you are prepared....you have already taken out GazzyD once,you have taken out Daniel Reilly on numerous occassions....Genesis is the dominant power here in 6CW and tonight I know that you are all going to prove it.....

*Mr Jones and Internecio both nod their heads

Kenty:But no more surprises?....Because right now I think we can take what is in front of us,I am very confident....but I really do not like surprises...

Walker:Relax Kenty....tonight belongs to Genesis.....believe me when I tell you that GazzyD and Daniel Reilly are no match for you....you are going to destroy them....leave them broken in half...because you are all sublime athletes.....you are the best at what you do.....

Sweetwater:And what about our tag team re-match boss?

Walker:Leave that situation with me....I just need to tie up a few loose ends but in a week or two I am sure I will be able to make an announcement that will make you very happy indeed...

Sweetwater:I like the sound of that...

Walker:And I like the sound of Genesis when they are on full form.....because then there is nothing that can stand in our way....tonight we follow Jackson's lead....that is a performance we can all learn from....and by then end of this night,GazzyD and Daniel Reilly....will be history!

*Genesis all cheer and Walker smiles as he leans back in his chair

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:17 pm

Match 3
Josh Valour w/Mason White vs Cerberus

"Help is on the way" plays out as the crowd cheer loud for the arrival of the 6CW Tag Team Champions.Josh Valour & Mason White both walk onto the stage and pose for the crowd in attendance as fireworks go off behind them and they make their way down to the ring.Valour tags hands with the fans and then climbs into the ring.

JT:Singles action up now as one half of the tag team champions,Josh Valour will square off against the monster Cerberus...

HE:We havent seen Cerberus since One Night in Hell went he was severely burnt by 6CW Chamion,Geoff Steel in that brutal Inferno Match...

JT:Alot of rumours circulating as to the state of Cerberus' health...but he been cleared to perform here tonight so perhaps we are going to get a glimpse at the injuries sustained...

HE:I heard Cerberus demanded an immediate re-match with Geoff Steel but was told that was out of the question...so I reckon the monster is going to be out to cause mayhem here tonight...

JT:You could be very right...

Valour soaks up the atmosphere and Mason White tags fan's on the outside before the lights in the arena dim,the crowd boo and Cerberus' theme music begins to eerily creep through the speakers...

HE:Josh Valour & Cerberus have a long history also....so this could get feisty...

JT:Josh Valour is a kid with no fear....it won't matter if Cerberus is coming to cause damage because Valour will be ready and waiting...

Valour continues to stare at the stage but nobody comes out.The crowd begin to boo loudly as Valour stares at White,who shrugs his shoulders.

HE:Perhaps Cerberus doesn't feel he is ready to compete here...

JT:Seems very strange....

Valour and White continue to stare around in bemusement before Valour shrugs his shoulders and makes his way towards the ropes...

HE:I don't think we are getting a match here....

JT:I think your right...

The boos increase as suddenly Kenty & Sweetwater jump the barricades and slide into the ring,behind Valour.Mason White cannot get to the ring fast enough as the Genesis members nail a viscious con-chair-to against the skull of Valour and then roll back out of the ring as White climbs in...

JT:Genesis hitting like thieves in the night.....Josh Valour never stood a damn chance there....

HE:But where is Cerberus?

JT:I wouldnt surprise me if Cerberus was never meant to be here this evening....just another plan from Genesis to lure the tag team champions into a fall sense of security...and for the second week running they have left the champions laying...

HE:Big statements being made by alot of tag teams right now.....that division is really hotting up...

JT:It is indeed....I can sense big things in the offing for tag team wrestling...

White kneels over Valour and stares out at Genesis,who high five and laugh to themselves as they back up the ramp.Sweetwater motions a belt around his waist and points at the Saviour Assassins.

JT:Genesis certainly seem to be growing in confidence again,and that is never a good sign for 6CW...

HE:I disagree....I think its a great sign.Genesis is a collection of some of the best wrestlers around...if they up their game then everyone else is forced to up their game....making even better and more competitive matchups and rivalries....like it or not Jeff,Genesis make things very interesting around here...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:17 pm

*The action goes into the back again with Dicey Reilly and Lex Hart.The crowd cheer as Dicey is holding up a pair of black trunks.

Dicey:Just one night Lexy....you have no idea the difference that this can make...

Lex:No chance....i've always worn pink...

Dicey:Yeah I know,and remind me how many 6CW World Titles you have won?

Lex:Unforseen circumstances...you know that...

Dicey:It's the pink,I am telling you Lex.....but once you go black,you aint going back...

Lex:Is that a euphemism?

Dicey:A what?

Lex:It means when you say something but infer something else...

Dicey:Who the heck do you think I am?.This isn't mastermind Lex.....and for the record your the one that looks like a member of the village people....not me...

Lex:Ah whatever....i've got a match to get ready for...

Dicey:If you call looking like a backup dancer for Justin Bieber as ready then hey let's go....but if you checkout these badboys right here,I think they are more your type..

Lex:I'm not wearing black...end of conversation.....I'm representing my heritage,i'm proud of that...

Dicey:Loud and proud,that is how it all begins......

Lex:What begins?

Dicey:When you start drinking from tunnel funnel.....next minute your Secret Pakistaning Biggins whilst dressed in a tutu..I know your game,you big pansy...

*Lex looks to be growing angry

Lex:Are you frickin serious?

Dicey:No.....but imagine if I was,I am questioning your sexuality Lex....I am calling you a big pink bender....how do you like them apples?....they taste good?....well take that anger and get your a55 out to the ring....because there is a big chump waiting to get the beating of a lifetime....off you go....

*Lex shakes his head and then turns and walks towards the door as Dicey stares at his pink shorts and laughs to himself.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:18 pm

*The scene changes to Daniel Reilly who is standing with Jack Reynolds.The crowd cheer as Reilly laces up his boots.

Reynolds:Reilly....in just a little while you will be teaming up with GazzyD against Genesis in a 3 on 2 handicap match.....everyone knows the history you have with Gazzy,but are you able to put that all aside this evening and unite in the face of a common enemy?

Reilly:I think so....I mean right now the signs are good but I have to admit I am still very much on my guard.Being in 6CW has taught me to trust very few people if anyone at all because you never know what is around the corner....over the past year GazzyD hasn't done the greatest of jobs of portraying himself as a trustworthy individual but then again my past isn't all sparkles and fairy lights....so you take the rough with the smooth...

GazzyD seems genuine,and for all our past history,for all our intense rivalries,we do indeed now share a very common enemy,Genesis!.I would like to think this isn't another double-cross,not another cheap tactic from Alex Walker...because with GazzyD on my side,the real gazzyD,then things could be about to get a whole lot more interesting....

There is no doubting how talented this man is....and as much as I want to be the one to finish of Genesis once and for all,it is not going to be a bad thing if I have a little backup along the way....but a word of warning,to GazzyD,to anybody else on the 6CW roster....do not get in my way,do not stand between me and everything I have worked so hard for....because I promise you that you will deeply regret it...

I have never been closer to finishing this once and for all....and you can bet your house that I am going to give everything I have got to make sure that happens.....Genesis have been a thorn in this company's side for far too long.....but I am going to be the man that stops it all,I am going to break down each and everyone of them....and in the end it's going to be me,and Alex Walker.....only one man is going to walk away.....how do you rate your chances...."boss"?

*Reilly smiles as the crowd cheer and then he walks away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:20 pm

Match 4
Lex Hart vs Wilson Maine

The action is back at ringside as "Your middle name is danger" roars out and the crowd begin to boo loudly for the arrival of Wilson Maine.The dangerous superstar stalks slowly onto the stage and unclips his metallic armour before walking to the ring and climbing in.

JT:Wilson Maine is an extremely dangerous individual...he started his 6CW career by putting Triple D on the shelf indefinitely....since then he has targetted many individuals,but most notably the 6CW Extreme Champion,Dicey Reilly....it was only last week that Maine looked to take out Dicey when Lex Hart made the save....that has led to this contest this evening....

HE:And remember that Maine has promised revenge here tonight....not to mention that he was speaking with an unknown "ally" in the backstage area...

JT:It would seem that Wilson Maine has something planned here tonight....but what?....we have no idea...

Maine walks around the ring,focus burning in his eyes as "Burn in my light" plays out and the sold-out crowd cheers into the rafters.Lex Hart makes his entrace through the spray of pyros and he smiles before walking down to the ring.Hart eyes Maine with mistrust as he climbs up onto the apron and then into the ring.....the referee stays between both men...

HE:You can sense the tension between both men...Lex Hart is going to need his wits about him...

Lex weighs the situation up and then pushes the referee out of the way and kicks Maine in the stomach before pummeling him back to the corner as the crowd cheer.He pushes Maine against the ropes and nails stiff knife edge chops...

Crowd:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lex hits seven in a row,causing Maine's chest to go bright red and looks for an irish whip to the opposite corner,only for Maine to reverse.Hart crashes into the turnbuckle as Wilson runs across at him but Lex gets his elbow in the way and knocks Maine back before springboarding onto the ropes and floating back into a perfect moonsault takedown..................1........................2..............shoulder up.Lex drags Maine up and connects with a vertical suplex........................1........................2..........kickout.

JT:Lex Hart seems to be channelling his anger issues into a perfect gameplan right here....dominating Maine from the beginning...

Lex stands up and he stomps on the back of Maine's head before standing him up and hitting three more chops.He whips Maine across the ring and leaps into a dropkick as he comes back....Maine staggers back to his feet as Lex grabs him by the head....

HE:HART...

Maine counters the jackhammer attempt into a high angled backdrop and then runs off the ropes and returns with a big clothesline on Lex.Lex gets back up and Maine boots him in the stomach before whipping him off the ropes and lifting him into a sideslam as he comes back...............1....................2...............Lex kicks out.Maine drags Hart up by the hair and headbutts him back into the corner before nailing several shoulder thrusts and lifting Lex onto the top rope....

JT:Wilson Maine looking for the big impact here in the early going.....

Lex begins to battle back as Maine climbs up and he succeeds in pushing his opponent back down onto the mat.Wilson gets back up as Lex steadies himself and dives off into a crossbody takedown..........................1.............................2..............Maine kicks out.They both get back up and Maine swings a right hand but Lex ducks and counters with a backslide.................1.......................2.....................shoulder up.Maine gets up again but Lex slams his knee into the midsection and hits a swinging neckbreaker.............1................2.............shoulder up.

HE:Good back and forth action....but it's athelticism against power,which one comes out on top?

Lex stands up and he waits for Maine to get to his feet before lifting him into an inverted atomic drop before heel kicking Maine to the mat.Lex gets up and walks to the corner before climbing up onto the top rope.The crowd cheer loud as Lex looks down at his opponent and then sets himself for the aerial assault...

JT:Elbow drop....

Wilson manages to roll away at the last minute and Lex slams into the mat.Maine slowly gets back to his feet and then scoops Hart up onto his shoulders and hits a viscious shoulderbreaker.Maine bounces back off the ropes and then comes forward with an elbow drop.............1..............2............kickout.Maine stands and boots at Lex's head before choking him to the referee's count of four...

HE:Maine is a crazy guy.....I don't know why he acts the way he does but nobody is safe in that ring with him...

Lex slowly gets back to his feet and Maine tries to lift him onto his shoulders for the GTS but Hart rolls off the back and counters with a bridging german suplex..................1...................2..............kickout.They get back up again and Lex hits two more knife edge chops before waistlocking Maine into a second german...............1......................2............shoulder up.

JT:Not many superstars in 6CW that can wrestle like Lex Hart....he has had his problems in and out of the ring but things seem to be finally picking up for the Canadian native....perhaps big success is still in the offing...

Lex slams the point of his elbow into the top of Maine's head before resting him against the ropes.Hart runs to the opposite side of the ring and then comes running back with a jumping knee smash against the back of Maine...Maine staggers backwards and Lex throws him onto the mat before going to the corner and hitting a moonsault off the first rope...

HE:Lex looking for the trivector....really impressive stuff when he nails it...

Lex gets up and he springs onto the second rope before firing back with another moonsault.The crowd are on their feet as Lex gets up for a third time and then springs onto the ropes....

JT:Here we go...

Maine manages to lift his knees up but Lex gets his hand in the way and blocks the impact before pulling Maine by the legs to the centre of the ring...

HE:Sharpshooter....

The crowd are cheering as Lex tries desperately to turn Maine over and apply the submission move,he succeeds at first but Maine pulls one his legs free and kicks Hart away.Lex hits the ropes and comes back with a low dropkick that connects with sickening impact...

JT:A real opening here for Lex Hart...

Maine is completely disorientated and tries to stand up as Lex runs at him and connects with a jumping enzeguiri to the side of the head.Lex looks at the ropes as the crowd cheer and he breaks into a sprint...

HE:LIONSAULT!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:20 pm

...................Maine kicks out!

JT:I didnt expect that....

HE:Maine still has a little left in the tank...

Lex stands up and stares in disbelief before having words with the referee.Hart looks perplexed before turning back to Maine and dragging him to his feet...

JT:If that didnt end it then perhaps this will.......HART ATTACK!

Maine pushes Lex against the ropes and then floors him with a brutal big boot as he comes back.Maine holds his head and tries to recover as Lex stumbles back up and into a release spinebuster from Maine.....the crowd are booing as Wilson pulls Lex back up and onto his shoulders....

HE:He wants the Prodigal Son....

Lex manages to elbow his way out and waistlocks Maine for another german suplex but Wilson rushes backwards and squashes Lex in the corner.Maine staggers forwards and stares at Lex before beckoning for him to walk out....

JT:Maine has a plan here......SPEAR!

Maine runs in and jumps into the massive spear but Lex rolls away at the last minute,causing Wilson to slam through the ropes and into the ringpost.Lex gets to his feet and rolls Maine into a schoolboy.......................................1....................................2................................3!

HE:No way....

"Burn in my light" plays out and the crowd cheer as the referee holds Lex's arm up in victory.Lex breathes deeply but smiles and beats his chest as he stands up and nods his head.

JT:What a hard fought match....but in the end it was Lex Hart who used his smarts to outwit Wilson Maine and pick up the victory...

HE:I dont think this is over Jeff...

JT:What do you....cmon!

The crowd boo as Maine gets back up,pushes the referee to the ground,and attacks Lex from behind.He stomps visciously on the back and head of Hart before choking him for more than ten seconds.The boos increase as Maine stands up,anger gleeming in his eyes,and he ushers Lex to get up...

HE:I told you this guy was mental....

Maine scoops Lex up onto his shoulders and successfully hits the GTS knee before rolling from the ring and grabbing a steel chair.He folds it up before walking back to the ring...

JT:Lex in big trouble here....

The crowd pop as Dicey Reilly,dressed in street clothes,comes running down the ramp and meets Maine head-on in the ring.Dicey takes Maine down by the legs and begins pummeling him with fierce right hands before standing up and removing his shirt as the crowd cheer....Dicey grabs the steel chair off the mat....

HE:Lookout...

Maine grabs the ropes at the last minute and manages to pull himself under the bottom before the chair can connect.The crowd are booing as Maine slumps against the barrier and stares at the irate Dicey Reilly.

JT:Wilson Maine had a plan to take out Lex Hart...but he didn't count on Dicey Reilly being here...

HE:I wouldnt be so sure Jeff....Maine looks pretty composed about something...

Maine continues to stare at Dicey and then he begins to laugh uncontrollably as the lights in the arena go down and then flames erupt from all corners of the ring as the crowd scream.Maine turns his head towards the stage as a giant form appears...

JT:That can't be....

HE:ITS CERBERUS!

The crowd boo but most scream in fear as the giant monster,now with a protective mask over the top half of his face,marches down to the ring and climbs in.Dicey makes a beeline for him but Cerberus responds with an almighty bicycle kick to the face.....he grabs the steel chair off the mat as Lex Hart gets back to his feet...........CRACK!

JT:Oh my....Cerberus is back....and it seems that pain and suffering is his first port of call...

The chair shot echoes around the arena as Lex just falls through the ropes and lands on the outside.Dicey struggles back to his feet as Cerberus kicks him in the stomach and then flips him high into the air...

HE:Wilson Maine promised revenge and now we see why...he has unleashed Cerberus back on 6CW.....BURN IN HELL!

The whole ring shakes as Cerberus slams Dicey Reilly down into the mat with extreme force.Cerberus stands up and glares around at the booing fans as Maine takes a microphone.

Maine:i told you....I told all of you that Dicey Reilly & Lex Hart were going to rue the day they messed with me and now you see why....the powers that be might want to keep Cerberus away from their precious champion but they cannot stop him from trailblazing his way through the rest of the roster.....with me and Cerberus on the same page there is going to be nothing stopping us from total and utter domination here in 6CW.....Dicey Reilly and Lex Hart are about to find out that there is a very fine line between nightmares and reality!

HE:Oh my...

Maine throws the microphone down and the crowd continue to boo as Cerberus stands over Dicey and then they exit the ring.Maine keeps looking back at his fallen opponents with a big smile on his face.

JT:I really don't think we have seen the last of this....the battle lines are well and truly drawn now....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:21 pm

*The scene changes to Yarmouth Blade and Christy James in the back.The crowd boo as Blade shoulders the TV Title and turns to Christy.

CJ:Blade....in just a few minutes you are going one on one with Enforcer.A former world champion,Enforcer has a very impressive resume....how do you rate your chances?

Blade:My chances?...is that some kind of joke?....Christy I don't know if you got the memo but you are talking to the best goddamn champion in professional wrestling right now.I said it last week but I will say it again here tonight,show me some damn respect....because I have earnt it,unlike a lot of other people I can mention.

I am the TV Champion,that means a little something because this isn't a championship that you win when your a nobody.Look at the past greats that have won this belt and you can put my name at the very top because I am better than all of them.I am better than Cobra,better than Daniel Reilly and much better than that idiot Geoff Steel...

*Crowd boo Blade's comments

Blade:I will go on record and say that out of the current crop of "champions" in the entire 6CWF,I outstrip them all by a country frickin mile.It doesn't matter if your holding gold in 6CW or in 6WF because the bottom line,I am better than you,so deal with it.

You really think a pushover like Enforcer is going to worry me?...This isn't 2008 Christy,this isn't a time when losers like Enforcer can make a big impact here in professional wrestling because now we actually have a thing called "talent" and you are looking at it.Last week I tore apart another so called "world champion" in Abe Abercorn,and here this evening I am going to show why he and Enforcer should continue warming up the crowd for the main event act....me!

Because just like Abe last week,I am anticipating another walk in the park here tonight.Enforcer has had his time,he should be in the retirement home right about now,but he is too stupid to know any better.So what I am going to do is quite simple,I am going to go out there and I am going to prove to Enforcer that the game is up,it's time to hang up them boots and call it a day because you just aren't good enough any more.

In fact the rest of the competition full stop should just pack up and go home because aslong as I am here,there is going to be no room for anyone else.I am the be all and end all of professional wrestling,I am the man that everyone wants to see and I am the hottest commodity in this business.There is nobody that even comes close to me when we talk about in-ring ability and tonight I am going to show that once more....

So sit back and enjoy the show!

*Blade smirks as he pushes past Christy and walks towards the entranceway.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:22 pm

Match 5
Yarmouth Blade vs Enforcer

The action goes to ringside and the crowd cheer as "Saturday Night" blazes out and red pyros accompany the arrival of Enforcer.He holds his arm in the air in appreciation of the reception before walking down to the ring.

JT:Yarmouth Blade certainly seems confident ahead of this match but i advise him not to take Enforcer lightly....this man is one of the best there has ever been...

HE:But his best years are behind him....Blade is the future,maybe it's time for Enforcer to realise that...

JT:I don't think Enforcer is going to just lay down for anyone....this man is a fighter,pure and simple....as we saw last week when he made a very bold challenge to Abe Abercorn....we have yet to hear Abe's answer but I have a feeling I know what that is going to be...

HE:Abe isn't one to shy away from a battle either...but in both cases,they are not Yarmouth Blade...in my opinion the TV Champion is the next big thing in pro wrestling...

Enforcer climbs into the ring as "Fear" blasts out and the boos begin for the arrival of Yarmouth Blade.The TV Champion smirks to himself as he shoulders his championship and walks down the ramp,trash talking the fans as he comes.Enforcer continues to warm up in the ring as Blade climbs onto the apron...

JT:I have to admit that since Yarmouth Blade came up just short in his quest to be world champion he has indeed impressed me,his willingness to go into the trenches and win by any means possible has to be praised....even if sometimes his methods arent exactly "correct"...

HE:Finally a little bit of praise...even if it was half-hearted...

The bell sounds as Blade directs some trash talk at Enforcer and both men go nose to nose.Enforcer smiles at the TV Champion and then rocks him back with a huge right hand as the crowd cheer...

JT:Welcome to the neighbourhood champ...

HE:Blade didnt even have chance to prepare,that isnt fair...

JT:Of course it was fair,the bell had sounded....

Blade holds his jaw and comes back with a punch of his own but Big E blocks it and fires off three more before bouncing Blade back against the ropes and shooting him across the ring.Yarmouth comes back and ducks a right hand before hitting the opposite ropes and flying back into a crossbody...

JT:Checkout that power....

Enforcer catches Blade in midair and then hits a brilliant fall away slam.Yarmouth staggers up in the corner as Big E rushes across and lands a massive bodysplash before lifting Blade up and running him to a big powerslam in the centre of the ring.....................1.....................2.................shoulder up!

HE:Blade has been at sixes and sevens since Enforcer sucker-punched him...

JT:I said Blade shouldnt underestimate Enforcer....but he did,and now he could pay very dearly....

Enforcer stands up and lands three heavy elbow drops on Blade before pulling him up by the head and whipping him into the corner.He follows in but Blade gets his feet up and kicks Enforcer back before highering himself onto the second rope and then jumping off...

JT:Enforcer caught him again....oh yes!

Enforcer catches Blade in the fall away slam position again before swinging him around and nailing a modified rock bottom....................1...........................2.............kickout.Enforcer stands up and he looks around at the cheering crowd before pulling Blade by the hair and then flipping him up onto his shoulders....

HE:Not a powerbomb....

Blade slams fists down into Big E's skull but can't jump out in time as Enforcer drops him backwards,causing Blade to get guillotined across the top throat.Enforcer climbs back to his feet and then drags Yarmouth up before hitting a huge brainbuster.....................1......................2...........Blade gets his foot on the ropes.

JT:I thought that was over right there....

HE:That is why Yarmouth Blade is a champion,he is still able to perform under great pressure...

Enforcer stares at Blade's foot and shakes his head before standing up.He watches his foe with great interest as he kneels in the opposite corner and waits for him to get up....

JT:Enforcer sizing his opponent up here.....FACE....

Blade manages to whirl on his heel at the last moment and connects with a corkscrew roundhouse as Enforcer flies at him.Big E is knocked into a groggy state on his knees as Blade manages to stumble back into the corner and higher himself onto the second rope and then jumps off with double knees to the back of Enforcer's neck.......................1.....................2............shoulder up.

HE:Time for Blade to show exactly what makes him better than everyone else...

Blade stands up and he grabs Enforcer by the arm and tries to twist him into an overdrive but Enforcer swipes Blade's standing leg and then slingshots him over the ropes to the outside.The crowd cheer as Enforcer runs across and baseball slides Blade under the bottom rope....

JT:Enforcer can fight clean,he can fight dirty...it doesnt matter and that is what makes him such a great fighter....because no matter the situation,you know he can come out on top...

Enforcer climbs from the ring and he slams Blade's head against the apron before rolling him back in.Big E climbs up the steel steps and then through the ropes before rushing forwards and connecting with a spear takedown..............1......................2............kickout.Enforcer smiles slightly as he stands back up and he pulls Blade with him before rushing him back against the ropes then shooting him across the ring....Yarmouth comes back and ducks a right hand from Enforcer before kicking him in the stomach...

HE:Powerbomb...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:23 pm

Enforcer counters easily into a backdrop and then runs off the ropes as Blade gets back up and hits a crunching big boot to the skull..................1....................2.............Blade kicks out.The crowd are chanting "Lets go Big E" as Enforcer pulls Blade up and lifts him for a second brainbuster...

JT:Blade scouted that one.....lovely counter right there....

Blade floats over the back and sprints off the ropes,returning with a jumping leg lariat as Enforcer turns around.Blade grabs ahold of Big E on the ground and pulls him up into an overdrive (playmaker).....................1.........................2.....................kickout.Blade bangs his hands into the mat and stares at the referee with frustration before standing up and pulling Big E by the head....

HE:Blade wants to try and close the show here.....

Yarmouth tries to lift Enforcer for a powerbomb but Enforcer swipes his legs again and stomps right down on the chest of Blade as the crowd cheer.Enforcer takes a moment to compose himself and then spins around as Yarmouth tries to get up in the corner......

JT:FACECHEC....

Blade moves aside as Enforcer crashes into the turnbuckle and then staggers out into a reverse DDT takedown...................1............................2..................Enforcer kicks out.Yarmouth crawls on top of his opponent and begins to work away with ferocious closed fists as the crowd boo and the referee is forced to intervene...

JT:Yarmouth Blade on the verge of getting himself disqualified here...

HE:Don't do it Blade...

Yarmouth stands up and has words with the referee before turning around in time to lift the oncoming Enforcer into a flapjack,drilling him into the canvass.Blade gets back to his feet and walks to the corner before climbing up the ropes....

JT:SENTON BOMB!

Enforcer gets his knees up at the last minute and drives them right into the spine of Blade as he comes hurtling off the top rope.The TV Champion is writhing in pain as Enforcer manages to use the ropes to pull himself back up....

HE:Blade could have dislodged a bone there.....Enforcer should take it easy on him...

JT:And you think Blade would do the same if the roles were reversed?

HE:Well...

JT:Exactly...

Blade stumbles back to his feet and he runs at Enforcer but is spun around into a big sidewalk slam.Enforcer gets back to his feet and goes to the ropes before climbing up as the flashbulbs go off....

JT:Enforcer sometimes likes to take a risk......MOONSAULT!

HE:Oh wow...

Enforcer flies majestically into the moonsault and he lands it to perfection..................1.........................2................................3!

JT:Enforcer wins...

HE:Foot on the ropes Jeff....Blade using his ring smarts again....

Enforcer stands up thinking he has won but the referee waves him off and points to Blade's foot on the ropes.Big E looks shocked as the Tv Champion rolls from the ring for a breather...

JT:I thought this match was over for sure....but Blade living to fight another day....

Enforcer shakes his head in disbelief and then climbs from the ring to go after his opponent.Blade is resting against the announce table as Enforcer grabs him by the shoulder and then plants his head against the table three times...Blade staggers backwards and Enforcer throws him back into the ring....

HE:Blade is hurt here....

JT:That is the nature of the business.....wait a damn minute...

Blood is trickling from Yarmouth's nose as he tries to stand up in the ring.He is holding his arms close to his chest as Enforcer climbs back into the ring and then Blade drops his left hand and reveals the Tv Title in his right....

HE:Fantastic....no...

He swings the belt at Enforcer's head but Big E sees it coming and ducks it before flooring Blade with a massive clothesline.The referee grabs the belt and throws it out the ring as Enforcer grabs Yarmouth by the head...

JT:Powerbo.....THAT WAS LOW!

HE:What?

..................3!

JT:His feet were on the ropes aswelll.....what in the hell?

The crowd are booing as "Fear" plays out and Yarmouth Blade is declared the winner.He immediately rolls from the ring and smiles as the instant replays document the end of the match.The referee is getting rid of the belt as Enforcer tries to lift Blade for a powerbomb,only for Yarmouth to hit a big low blow and roll Enforcer up whilst placing his feet on the ropes.Back live,Enforcer is doubled up pain and complaining to the referee as Blade backs off up the apron...

HE:Another huge win for the Tv Champion....another former world champion is down....Yarmouth Blade is fast becoming a "legend killer" in his own right...what a performer this man is...

Blade reaches the top of the ramp and raises his championship in the air as a man passes him and begins walking down to the ring.The crowd are torn as Abe Abercorn climbs up the steel steps and into the ring.Enforcer is trying to get to his feet and then he looks up into the face of his rival...

Abe:Don't worry Enforcer....I am not going to attack you whilst you lay in a weakened state,I will leave that kind of cowardice to you and yours...

*Crowd are mixed with their reactions

Abe:I just wanted to come out here and let you know that I am more than happy to accept your offer for a "hardcore" match at Born in Fire...

*Crowd cheer

Abe:I have made a career of defying the odds,of proving people wrong and that is exactly what I plan on doing in three weeks time.I don't need to use weapons in order to inflict unholy amounts of pain on you Enforcer but the fact that there is no rules will play into my hands just as much as it will yours.You see in this type of environment I might not choose to bash your brains in with a steel chair but there will be no-one and nothing to stop me rendering you unconscious with any manner of submission holds....you might think this type of match suits you Enforcer but I assure you that I am more than willing to play by these rules and show you what real pain and real "extreme" is all about.....

I have faced men like you before,men that saw so called "weakness" in me because I would not use weapons on others.But just like all of them,I am going to prove you wrong and show that I am just as dangerous as anybody else you have ever faced in your life....I'll see you at Born in Fire!

*The crowd cheer as Abe throws the microphone down on the mat and stares at Enforcer before turning his back and walking to the ropes.

JT:There you have it guys....another match to pencil in for Born in Fire....two former world champions are set to collide in what promises to be an epic showdown....hardcore rules....Abe Abercorn & Enforcer will write another chapter in their legendary feud....wow what a match that is going to be...

HE:Sure is....the whole evening at Born in Fire is going to be like nothing we have ever seen before...and I already cannot wait for it......in just three weeks all of the best from 6CW,all of the best from 6WF are going to descend on London town and we are going to put on a show for the ages...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:23 pm

*The action goes backstage with Christy James and Keith Leone.There is mostly boos ringing from the crowd but some cheers as Leone smirks.

CJ:Keith,in tonight's main event you will go one on one with Blue Dragon....a man who you know very well and also a man that will challenge Geoff Steel for the 6CW Title at Born in Fire,just like yourself.How do you prepare going into a match like this,knowing the momentum that it could build for you ahead of the biggest match in your career?

Leone:That was a little deep for you wasn't it Christy?....Is somebody writing your script for you now?....Of course they are,because just like everyone else around here you are a puppet of the corporate structure.You ask the questions that they tell you to and like a good employee I am supposed to give the answers they want....but incase you haven't been tuned in this last two months,I have a nasty habit of saying things that people don't want me to say....and why,because I can and I will.

Born in Fire is indeed going to be the biggest match of my career,but I don't care what happens tonight....or next week....or even the week after that....Blue Dragon & Geoff Steel can talk about the "momentum game" but we all know that that is complete bull(beep)....I mean cmon,all that matters is November 27th....that is the only match that matters to anyone.....you could have the worst run in the world up unto that point and then it all can change....

So yeah,here tonight I am going up against Blue Dragon....and my history with BD goes long back to our days in 6WF when he was once again playing catchup on my career...following me around because sponging off my success was a damn sight easier than doing some hard work of his own....and here we are two years later and he is still doing the exact same thing....and then when things don't go his way,he whines and complains about it.....I heard him in the back last week throwing a hissy fit after I kicked his teeth down his throat....funnily enough I didnt hear Geoff Steel doing the same thing....I might not like Steel but he knows that this is business and he knows that anything goes....there is a lot to be admired in that.....that is why I am going to take great pleasure in taking the 6CW Title away from him...because I know he is going to fight until the bitter end.....

Last week was business,just like I expect this week to be business also....I looked at the card and I saw that we had Geoff Steel in the phantom "colour commentary" role....we all know what that means....it's been happening for years....said wrestler does the commentary for about ten minutes and then he decides to interject himself in the match....and you know what,that is absolutely fine by me....we can have the Born in Fire main event tonight for all I care....

I have said from day one that I have two goals in my 6CW career and I am very close to acheiving both....once I become 6CW Champion there will be nothing standing in my way from uncovering the truth about Genesis,exposing the lies and deceit beneath it all....I am going to bring the whole foundation of this facade crashing down and then you will all see exactly what I have seen from the beginning....

So you will have to excuse me if I don't seem excited about another "faux" main event on Escalation but quite frankly all I want is to get to Born in Fire and take it from there....Alex Walker is quivering in his chair right now because in reality it doesn't matter whether GazzyD & Daniel Reilly have declared themselves best friends forever....there is no bigger threat to Genesis than me.....and very soon you are going to see exactly why...

*Leone puts his hood up and walks off as Christy stares after him in bemusement

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:24 pm

*The scene changes to Shaun Styles who is being treated by medical staff in the backstage area.Jack Reynolds is on the scene.

Reynolds:Shaun,tough break earlier when you were put through a table at the hands of Team Japan....

Styles:You know something,these guys have only been around for two weeks and I am already sick to death of them.I mean I have no idea what it is that I have suppose to done...maybe it's the whole American thing.....but it's time for everyone to see that I'm not the kind of guy to shy away from a fight.

I can do all of those amazing moves in the ring,entertain all the great 6CW fans (crowd cheer) but if I am backed up against a wall then you better believe I am going to come out fighting.Kenji Hidari,you punk,I know your listening and I want you to listen good.Next week on Escalation,me and you....one on one....we are going to settle this....I kicked your a55 last week,you got me good this week....but next week we are going to finish this because I didn't come to 6CW to get punked out by some Jet Li wannabe...

I'm arranging you a one way ticket straight back to Japan.....and when i'm done with you,you ain't never going to want to come back...

*Reynolds nods as Styles turns away and lets the medics do their work.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:25 pm

Match 6
2 on 3
GazzyD/Daniel Reilly vs Internecio/Mr Kenty/Michael Sweetwater

The action returns to ringside as "Numb" screams out and the whole arena breaks into viscious boos as Mr Jones leads Genesis into battle.Internecio leads the line as Kenty & Sweetwater stroll behind him...

JT:Handicap action now ladies and gentlemen and possibly the most anticipated matchup of the evening....Genesis have vowed to "dominate" proceedings here tonight and now they face a very stern test as we see the return of GazzyD to a 6CW ring....

HE:But Genesis have the advantage Jeff,it's 3 on 2....that means that no matter how good Reilly or gazzyD are,Genesis are always going to have the extra man...

JT:Not to mention that that snake Jones is out here aswell....

Genesis climb up into the ring and they all look focused as they circle the canvass and await their opponents.The crowd are in fine voice and break out into huge cheers as "Broken Dreams" echoes out amidst a rain of red pyros.The curtain pushes open and Daniel Reilly strides out onto the stage.He removes his "Genesis Killer" hoody and makes his way down the ramp...never taking his eyes of Genesis...

JT:Daniel Reilly's war with Genesis goes way back to when GazzyD was their leader....you can't blame Reilly for his trust issues considering what he has been through these past six months...

HE:No you can't....but you have to admit Genesis have given Reilly chances to walk away and he hasn't taken them....in my book that means he deserves what he gets...

JT:I don't agree with you on that but it's your opinion...

Reilly stands at the base of the ring and looks up at his opponents with venom.The lights in the arena dim and a blast of silver pyrotechnics erupt into the air and the whole arena goes wild with cheers as "Hell Yeah" blasts through the airwaves and then GazzyD appears on the stage.He runs from one side to the other and poses for the fans before walking down to the ring.He stares at Reilly for a moment and then they nod at each other before turning and sliding into the ring...

JT:Here we go...

Reilly punches Sweetwater back against the ropes and then turns and kicks Internecio in the stomach before ramming his head against the turnbuckle.Gazzy catches Kenty's foot and spins him around before dropkicking him back to the ropes and through them to the outside....Sweetwater rushes at Gazzy but is taken out by a nice hurricanrana before Gazzy stands up,runs into the corner as Reilly drops onto all fours and hits poetry in motion on Internecio....Reilly and Gazzy stand up before double clotheslining Internecio over the ropes to the outside...

HE:No way...

JT:Reilly & GazzyD on the same page and they are cleaning house...

They both turn and the crowd cheer as Michael Sweetwater stumbles back to his feet in the ring.Gazzy smirks and hits a running enzeguiri to the side of Sweetwater's head,knocking him forwards...

JT:RKO!

Reilly leaps up and drills Sweetwater with the RKO and hooks the leg...............1........................2..................Mr Jones jumps up on the apron and begins distracting the referee as the crowd go wild with boos...

HE:Great thinking Jonesy...

Gazzy turns around and sees Jones on the apron before grabbing him by the neck and throwing him over the ropes into the ring.Reilly climbs up to his feet and he drags Jones to his feet,Jones is pleading for his safety as Reilly smirks at him and then pushes him backwards...

JT:I love nothing more than seeing that snake get his...........DEEP IMPACT!

The whole crowd cheer as GazzyD kicks Jones in the stomach and then drills him with the facebuster.Gazzy gets back up and stands tall with Reilly as Sweetwater rolls out of the ring............

HE:They just attacked a poor,innocent man...

JT:There is nothing innocent about Mr Jones and you know it.....

Boos break out as Kenty and Internecio get back into the ring and attack their opponents from behind.Kenty grabs Gazzy and rushes him into the corner before throwing him against the ringpost as the crowd wince....Gazzy is slumped against the turnbuckle as Kenty stomps heavily on his head and chest.....

Internecio lifts Reilly up by the neck and throws him into the opposite corner before working him over with shoulder thrusts and hard stomps to the stomach.Internecio grabs Reilly's right arm and whips him across to the opposite side as Kenty does the same with gazzyD...

HE:Haha they clashed head-first....brilliant...

Gazzy rolls from the ring in pain as Kenty chooses to start with Reilly.He stomps down on his foe and then drags him up and lifts him into a big vertical suplex..................1................2..........shoulder up.Kenty stands up and pulls Reilly by the head before punching him back to the corner and working over the midsection.He chokes Reilly to the count of four and then backs away on the referee's orders before running back in and slamming a big boot into the head of Reilly....he pulls his foe out and hits him with a face-first russian legsweep.....................1...............................2...................shoulder up.

JT:Genesis are going to make that extra man count whenever they can...smart tactics you have to admit...

Kenty stands up and tags in Internecio.He drags Reilly up with ease and then lifts him into a big scoop slam.Internecio bounces back against the ropes and then comes forwards into a big jumping legdrop..................1.......................2..................kickout.The crowd strike up a "Lets go Reilly" chant as he is dragged to his feet and whipped to the corner...Internecio charges in for a bodysplash but Reilly avoids it and then waits for the monster to turn around...

JT:RK-OH!

Reilly leaps up for the jumping cutter but Internecio shows great strength to hold him in midair and then drops him into a sickening backbreaker................1..........................2.............kickout.Internecio pulls Reilly back up by the head and butts him back against the ropes before tagging Kenty back in.They both whip Reilly across the ring and then Internecio lands a massive uppercut that sends Reilly staggering into Kenty and a spike DDT....................1........................2..............shoulder up.Kenty stands and drops several knees into the head of Reilly before pulling him up and hitting a swinging neckbreaker............................1...........................2..................Reilly kicks out.

HE:Genesis are breaking down Reilly with ease here....

Kenty bounces back against the ropes and comes forwards with a kick to Reilly's head before going to the corner and climbing up the ropes.Reilly begins to get up as Kenty changes tactics and comes off with a flying elbow to the back of Reilly's head.....................1....................2................shoulder up.Kenty stands up and tags Internecio back in again....Kenty pulls Reilly up and holds his hands behind his back as Internecio works over the midsection with punches and kicks before bench pressing Reilly into the air and then slamming him into the mat....the Genesis monster bounces back off the ropes and then runs forwards and leaps into a big splash..........................1..................................2................shoulder up.

JT:Daniel Reilly is really struggling here....he needs to make a tag...

GazzyD is on the apron,holding his head but willing Reilly to make a tag to him.Internecio locks Reilly in a camel clutch and hits stiff crossfaces before pulling Reilly up to his feet and lifting him into the air (Beth Pheonix style) before faceplanting him into the mat.................1.....................2...............kickout.Internecio stands back up and makes another tag to Kenty,who quickly gets into the ring and runs across before slamming his knee into the side of Reilly's head.....................1........................2.............kickout.Kenty looks over at GazzyD and begins to laugh before spitting at his former leader....

HE:Keep him out of there ref...

Gazzy is furious and tries to get in the ring but the referee blocks him off as Kenty chokes Reilly for nearly ten seconds and then breaks.Kenty waits for Reilly to slowly get back to his feet and then he grabs ahold of him...

JT:MIC...

Reilly elbows his way out of the mic check and then catches Kenty coming back with a spinning powerslam........the crowd cheer as both men lay on the mat and Reilly tries to crawl across to make a cover...

HE:Get him Kenty....

Reilly reaches out as Kenty grabs his leg and tries to pull him back,only for Gazzy to make the tag and the whole arena breaks into cheers.Gazzy immediately springboards onto the top rope and leaps into an incredible crossbody takedown on Kenty before standing up and roundhouse kicking Internecio off the apron.....Gazzy turns back around and springboards onto the ropes before floating back into a headscissors takedown on Kenty....he stands up and beckons for Kenty to get back to his feet...

JT:GazzyD has waited to get his hands on Genesis for some time.....DEEP IMPACT!

Kenty twists out and kicks Gazzy in the stomach before attempting mic check but Gazzy counters with a back suplex before running off the ropes and cartwheeling back into a standing moonsault.Gazzy gets back onto his feet and raises his arm as the crowd cheer...

JT:Gazzy wants to try and finish this here...

Sweetwater is back on the apron and he grabs Gazzy's head from the back and drops him against the top rope,causing Gazzy's head to snap forwards and drops him to the mat.Sweetwater grins at the boos from the crowd and then takes a tag from Mr Kenty...Sweetwater climbs in and stomps Gazzy back into the corner before slamming repeated knees and fists into the skull of his opponent....

HE:Here goes the rotweiler....I love the fighting style of Michael Sweetwater...

The referee pulls Sweetwater away and has words with him but the Genesis member just laughs.Sweetwater walks back into the corner but is greeted by a stiff kick to the midsection before Gazzy lifts himself impressively onto the top rope....

JT:Gazzy looking to fly...

Sweetwater regains himself and rushes in,swiping Gazzy's legs and causing him to drop into an uncomfortable position on the top rope.Sweetwater climbs up the turnbuckle and grabs his former leader by the head before drilling him with an impressive superplex..............1.........................2.............Gazzy kicks out.

HE:Sweetwater is a former TV and Tag Team Champion....this guy oozes class......that is what Genesis is all about...

Sweetwater stands up and stomps methodically on the arms and legs of Gazzy before turning and tagging Internecio in.Internecio steps over the ropes and stands above Gazzy before gripping with two hands around the throat and hoists him into the air.He hauls Gazzy into the corner and then connects with a running bodysplash before tilt-a-whirling him onto his shoulders and nailing a running powerslam....Internecio stands up and stretches out his right hand as Gazzy slowly gets up...

JT:Internecio has some evil intentions here......CHOKESLAM!

He grips Gazzy around the throat and lifts him skywards but Gazzy twists in midair and manages to roll right through....................1.......................2..............Internecio powers out.They both scramble back up and Gazzy ducks a big right hand before springboarding onto the ropes and vaulting back into a back elbow takedown....Internecio sways on the spot but doesnt go down as Gazzy pulls him to the corner and sits on the top rope....

HE:Tornado....HAHA!

Gazzy spins around for the tornado DDT but Internecio shows great strength to hold Gazzy up and then just throws him across the ring.Gazzy rolls backwards and up into the opposite corner as Internecio rushes across at him..

JT:He missed.....Gazzy up top.......MISSILE DROPKICK!

Internecio slams into the turnbuckle and then gazzyD climbs the ropes and leaps off with a missile dropkick that sends Internecio reeling but doesnt knock him down.Gazzy gets back up and looks perplexed before kicking Internecio in the stomach...

HE:Not this.....DEEP....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:28 pm

Gazzy looks for Deep Impact as Kenty climbs into the ring and spears Gazzy back into the corner and attacks him in the corner...

JT:Reilly made the blind tag....

The crowd cheer as Reilly climbs into the ring and he clotheslines Kenty from behind before grabbing him by the scruff of the neck and throwing him over the ropes to the outside.Sweetwater storms the ring but Reilly spins on his heel and lifts Sweetwater into a big spinebuster before going to the corner and climbing up the ropes.....

JT:FROGSPLASH!

Reilly leaps off and lands the frogsplash on top of Sweetwater before getting up and he is seized around the throat by Internecio...

HE:One step too far Reilly...

Reilly kicks Internecio in the stomach and then staggers back to the ropes as Internecio rushes at him....Reilly pulls the top rope down and sends Internecio toppling to the outside....

JT:Reilly had Internecio scouted in that situation...

Reilly turns back around and watches Sweetwater try to reach his feet,Reilly drops on all fours and stalks his opponent...

HE:Not again....clear you head Sweety...

JT:Sweetwater has already tasted the RKO once tonight...

Kenty climbs back up on the apron but Reilly turns around in time and lands a dropkick that sends Kenty crashing back into the ringside barrier.Reilly spins his attention back to Sweetwater....

HE:OH MY GOD!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x5

JT:The history-maker is back...

Internecio climbs up on the outside and makes a beeline for the ring as GazzyD rushes past Reilly and dives over the top rope into a corkscrew torpedo missile takedown that sends both men crashing through the barrier and into the crowd...

HE:Gazzy just wiped out the monster....

Reilly smirks at the damage caused by his partner and then licks his lips as Sweetwater staggers towards him...

Sweetwater manages to push Reilly away and he collides with the referee before turning back into a stiff kick to the kneecap and a snap DDT.Sweetwater stands and spits at Reilly before going to the corner and climbing up the ropes...

HE:Sweetwater going for glory....go on son..................SIX FEET UNDER!

Sweetwater jumps off for the double foot stomp but Reilly moves at the last minute,causing Sweetwater to stumble on landing.Reilly gets back up and looks for the RKO but Sweetwater pushes him hard against the turnbuckle and then waits for him to come back...

HE:SLEEP WITH THE FISHES!

Reilly spins out of the fishermans suplex attempt and drills Sweetwater with the RKO.The crowd are cheering...

HE:The referee is still out though...

JT:We need another official...

Mr Jones is up and about to climb into the ring when someone shoves him out of the way and climbs into the ring...

HE:What the...?

JT:JESUS...

The whole arena breaks out into massive boos as Alex Walker slams a sledgehammer right into the skull of Daniel Reilly,dropping him cold on the mat.Walker stands with a sick smile on his face and then turns and shouts for Mr Kenty to climb into the ring....Kenty rolls in and drags Reilly up before hitting a mic check for extra effect..........

HE:Genesis bringing the strength in numbers...

JT:This was already a damn handicap match....now our General Manager is getting his hands dirty...my god...

Walker shakes the referee into consciousness and points at Kenty's cover on Reilly..................1.................................................................2.......................................................................................................3!

JT:Dammit....

HE:Genesis domination....oh yes they said it would be....

Alex Walker smiles as "Numb" roars out from the speakers and the whole arena boos up into the rafters.Kenty rolls from the ring and stomps on GazzyD on the outside before dragging him to the ring and throwing him in....Kenty helps up Internecio and Genesis swarm the ring...

JT:This isn't good....we need security out here....

HE:No security for this Jeff.....Walker runs this show and he wants Reilly and Gazzy gone for good...

Walker twirls the sledgehammer in his hands as Kenty drags Gazzy up and holds him in position.Reilly is a bloody mess on the floor as Walker laughs at him and then looks at GazzyD.......

JT:GazzyD's first night back in 6CW could be about to be his last.....

"Help is on the way" roars from the speakers and the whole arena breaks into massive cheers as the 6CW Tag Team Champions storm the ring with steel chairs.Valour & White slide in as Genesis roll out and into the aisleway...

JT:Look at them running like a bunch of scolded dogs...

HE:Saviour Assassins have no business here...

JT:They have every business here and you know it....Genesis have attacked the tag team champions two weeks running....the war continues...

White and Valour shout for Genesis to come back as Walker leads his troops towards the entranceway.The Saviour Assassins check on Gazzy and Reilly as the action goes backstage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:33 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd pop loud as Geoff Steel walks into shot with Christy James.

CJ:So how do you feel after Leone's attack last week?

Steel:I heard Keith talking earlier,and for once I actually agree with him.This is business and if your not prepared to take certain knocks then your in the wrong game.What happened last week was not unexpected,even if it wasn't exactly called for.I know Leone and I know how he conducts himself so nothing he does really surprises me.I just hope he knows that I can play these games too,and perhaps I'll make my own move tonight.

CJ:So with Born in Fire on the horizon,how are you feeling about defending the title against Keith Leone & Blue Dragon?

Steel:I'm completely comfortable about it...ive said it before and I will say it again that I am willing to go up against anyone and put my title on the line because I want to be remembered as the best ever.I am not going to shy away from a challenge,i'm not going to turn away and say no i'm not defending the title.....I am proud to be world champion and I will defend this belt with honour against anyone who is worthy enough...

Blue Dragon & Keith Leone earnt their shot....but they have also earnt the territory that comes with it.That means that they are now stepping into a terrain that I am very familiar with and they have no idea about.This isn't a "conspiracy" as Leone would have you believe,this is just the real-world and they are about to experience what that feels like.....

Because it doesn't matter how many times Leone wants to attack me,or how many times that Blue Dragon throws his toys out of his pram....I am the big dog in this yard....I am the favourite....and whether it's tonight....a week from now...or at Born in Fire....I know I have the backing of the incredible 6CW faithful...

*Crowd pop

Steel:So I luck forward to seeing what my opponents can come up with tonight.....because "momentum" might not matter but results do.....and the Born in Fire main event is one result that I care about...i'm not going out there tonight to attack my opponents,I just want to scout what I am up against....but do not take that for weakness,because should Leone or Dragon cross my path here tonight.....they are going to know about it!

*The crowd cheer as Steel shoulders his 6CW Title and walks away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:35 pm

*The scene changes to Alex Walker and Genesis storming through the backstage area as Jack Reynolds steps in front of them.

Walker:I'm glad your here Jacky boy because I have an announcement to make...there are too many people on this roster that are stepping in the way of what me and Genesis are trying to accomplish....tonight was a sharp shock for Daniel Reilly and GazzyD but they are going to live to tell the tale,not something that was in my plans.....so next week I have big plans for both of them....and anybody else that steps in my way....

Reynolds:And what about your involvement in tonights match,an open declaration of war?

Walker:We have been in a war since day one....and everybody forgot that I said I was willing to get my hands dirty if necessary...but now you are seeing that first hand....I might be General Manager of 6CW but I can fight with the best of them....perhaps now is the time to start showing people just how well I can fight....

Reynolds:And hints on what to expect next week?

Walker:Nothing too revealing....but expect fireworks Jack....expect alot of them because next week is going to be a night that nobody ever forgets....

*Walker pats Reynolds on the shoulder and walks off as the crowd boo.Kenty and Sweetwater smirk as they brush past the announcer,with Jones & Internecio bringing up the rear.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:36 pm

Main Event
Keith Leone vs Blue Dragon
On commentary:Geoff Steel

"Last Resort" blasts out as the action returns to ringside and the whole arena breaks out into massive cheers for the 6CW Champion.Geoff Steel is dressed in jeans and a t-shirt as he walks down to the ring and tags hands with the fans before taking a seat at the announce table.

JT:Welcome to our guest....the 6CW World Champion,Geoff Steel....

Steel:Cheers for having me Jeff....

JT:So what are your thoughts on this upcoming match Geoff?

Steel:Tough contest....two very good athletes.....and two men that I am looking forward to seeing in action....

The crowd continue to chant "Lets go Steel" as " " roars out and there is many boos around the arena for the arrival of Blue Dragon.He smiles as he walks out onto the stage and throws his arms in the air before walking down to the ring.He stands at the announce table and stares at Geoff Steel for a moment before jumping into the ring...

HE:How do you respond to people saying that Blue Dragon would have pinned you last week if it wasn't for Keith Leone?

Steel:People are entitled to their opinion....personally I thought the match was close last week but i was going to pull it out the bag........don't get me wrong,Blue Dragon is a tough guy...you don't win the Gold Rush battle royale by being weak....but I don't know if he has what it takes to hang at world championship level....same goes for Leone....

Dragon paces the ring as the lights dim and "Limowreck" roars out to mostly boos from the 6CW crowd.Keith Leone strides out on the stage and lowers his hood before removing his jacket and walking down to the ring.

JT:What do you make of Leone's claims about this "conspiracy",champ?

Steel:Personally,I think it's rubbish.I know Leone and he is so good at manipulating situations and twisting things.....it wouldnt surprise me if he believes what he is saying but that doesnt make it true....

HE:But there have been instances where it seems he is telling the truth,why else who Genesis attack him?

Steel:When have Genesis ever needed an excuse to attack anyone...Leone was making waves and Genesis probably thought it would be fun to bring him back down to earth...i'm not condoning it but how many people have been taken out by Genesis?...Are you going to tell that is all apart of a "conspiracy"?...I prefer to just get on with things I know are real and leave it at that....

Leone stands at the base of the ring and looks up at Blue Dragon before climbing onto the apron and stepping through the ropes.The referee keeps BD back as Leone smirks at him and then shoots a look at Steel...

JT:The history between these two men goes back many years,you familiar with their feud Geoff?

Steel:I've seen clips and it is fair to say that they tore it up in their early careers....I am a former "Extreme" Champion and I know how Leone copes in that type of environment....so to see how Dragon keeps pace with him through the years means that they both must be very good indeed.....but I know what I am capable of and i'm still very confident that come Born in Fire I will be leaving with my championship intact...

The bell sounds as both men circle one another and then they lockup in the centre of the ring.Leone quickly twists the right arm of Dragon but BD responds by kicking Leone in the stomach and punches him back against the ropes.He whips Leone across the ring and lifts him into a huge backdrop as he comes back.....Leone gets back up and Dragon swings a right hand at him but he ducks and rolls BD up.......................1.....................2...........Dragon kicks out.They get back up and Leone tries to leapfrog over Dragon but is caught on his shoulders....

HE:Powerb...

Leone rolls down the back......................1.........................2...................kickout.Dragon backwards rolls onto his feet and swings a big kick at Leone's head but Leone ducks it and rolls BD up again........................1.............................2...................shoulder up.They both crawl back up and this time Dragon slams his knee into the stomach and then hits a gutwrench suplex.....Leone gets back to his feet and Dragon nails a big belly to belly slam.......................1...................2..............shoulder up.

JT:These two men know each other so well....what kind of effect does that have on a match Geoff?

Steel:It can lead to some great matchups....but at the same time it can stifle a match if you know what your opponent is always going to do....with these two guys though,they never seem to have a bad match against one another...

Dragon pulls Leone up and tries to lift him into a suplex but Leone floats over the back and counters with a russian legsweep.................1.............2..........Dragon kicks out.Leone gets back to his feet and he wills Dragon to get to a vertical base...

HE:CONCUSS KICK!

Dragon ducks the superkick at the last moment and he boots Leone in the stomach before hitting an impaler DDT........................1............................2.............kickout.Dragon gets up on his feet and bounces off the ropes before coming back and leaping into a big headbutt........1...............2.........Leone kicks out.Dragon clubs the back of Leone as he drags him back up and whips him into the corner before following in....Leone gets his knees up and knocks Dragon back before sprinting out...

JT:SPEAR!

Dragon drives his boot up and connects with the shoulder and head of Leone before he can hit the spear.He drags his foe up and flips him onto his shoulders before hitting a sitdown powerbomb.........................1.........................2...................shoulder up.

Dragon goes to the corner and highers himself onto the second rope before jumping off and landing a fist drop to the head of Leone...he wills his opponent back to his feet and he kicks him in the midsection...

HE:DEATH...

Dragon gutwrenches Leone up for the powerbomb but Leone drops out and knees Dragon in the stomach before connecting with a double armed DDT...

JT:Could do it...

............shoulder up!

Steel:Blue Dragon has a lot of resilience,I found that out last week....but if I am fully honest,I have never fought anyone that can withstand as much as Keith Leone can...

HE:Comes from his days as an "extreme idol"....Leone's body can withstand so much pain...

JT:You need only look at the night he won the Gold Rush Battle Royale..

Steel:Exactly...

Leone gets back to his feet and he tries to pull BD up but takes fierce punches to the midsection and then Dragon pushes Leone back into the corner and darts in for a stinger splash,only for Leone to move out of the way and then nail a german suplex..................1.................2.............kickout.Leone keeps his hands locked around the waist of Dragon and pulls him up again but BD counters with a side hiptoss and then ushers Leone back up and lifts him into a sitout spinebuster...............1..........................2....................shoulder up.

Dragon stands back up and stares at Steel with a smirk before walking to the corner and climbing up the ropes.Dragon holds his arms up as Leone staggers back to his feet and then prepares to leap off...

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

JT:Leone had that one scouted...

Leone runs against the ropes,causing Dragon to crotch himself on the top rope.Leone climbs up the ropes and slams forearms into the head of Dragon before jumping up and connecting with an incredible frankensteiner....

HE:Incredible...

Steel:Leone added that move to his repotoire,never seen him do that before...

The whole ring shakes as Leone lands the hurrincanrana from the top rope.Leone uses the ropes to get back to his feet and he waits for Dragon to get back up before scooping him up onto his shoulders....

JT:TOMBST.....FULL NELSON!

Leone looks for the tombstone but Dragon drops off the back and counters with a full nelson slam.Dragon beats his chest and gets some reaction from the crowd before climbing up the ropes once again and waits for Leone to get up before jumping off and landing a shoulder tackle.................1........................2...............Leone kicks out.Dragon gets back to his feet and shakes his head before gripping Leone around the throat....

HE:Chokebom...

Leone headbutts through the guard of Dragon and connects with the bridge of BD's nose before running off the ropes and returning with a massive spear.Leone stands up and dusts his hands off before going to the corner and climbing up.Leone raises his arms and smirks before jumping off and landing an elbow drop to the chest....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Nov 2011, 4:37 pm

..................Dragon gets his hand on the ropes!

Steel:Very,very close but Dragon did well there....I think everyone in the arena thought that was over....

Leone grimaces as the referee points to the hand on the ropes.Keith crawls back to his feet and spits on the canvass before shouting for Blue Dragon to get back onto his feet....

JT:Leone measuring it up.....CONCUSS....

Leone leaps forwards with a superkick but Dragon ducks underneath it and manages to backdrop Leone over the top rope to the outside.Dragon takes a moment to compose himself before running to the opposite side of the ring and sprints back.....

HE:INCOMING!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

Dragon leaps high over the top rope and lands on top of Leone (ala Undertaker) and they both crash back into the announce table.Dragon kneels over his opponent and lands fierce right hands before standing up and banging his hands on the table and stares at Steel...

HE:I think he is calling you out Geoff?

Steel:Well here I am....if you wanna go big boy....

The crowd cheer as Steel stands up and removes the his headset before staring at Dragon.He beckons BD to come on as Dragon weighs up the situation...

HE:I think we are about to see a fight Jeff.....

JT:You could be right...

Leone uses the distraction to crawl up and he runs across at Dragon,but BD sidesteps and uses the momentum to throw Leone over the table and he collides with Steel.Dragon smirks as he grabs Leone and drags him back to the ring before throwing him in....

HE:Steel just got his clock cleaned....he didn't even see it coming....

Dragon climbs onto the apron and into the ring before pulling Leone up and looking for a piledriver but Leone swipes BD's legs and stomps down on his chest before slingshotting him into the corner....Dragon's head collides with the turnbuckle and he staggers back into a backbreaker before Leone goes to the corner and climbs up...

JT:Leone fighting back from the brink again.....MOONSAULT!

Leone soars gracefully into the moonsault but Dragon rolls away as Leone lands hard on the canvass.BD drags himself back up,sweat running down his forehead,and he shouts for Leone to get back to his feet...

HE:CHOKEBOMB...

JT:Over...

.....................3!

JT:Leone kicked out....

Dragon and most of the crowd are shocked as Leone pushes his shoulder up just in time.BD drags himself up and draws his finger across his throat before pulling Leone up...

HE:DEATHNOTE!

Dragon lifts Leone up for the gutwrench but Keith punches his way out and drops onto his feet before lifting Dragon up onto his shoulders for the tombstone.Dragon drops off back and shoves Leone against the ropes before lifting him into an impressive samoan drop as he comes back...........1..............................2..........................shoulder up.

JT:Great contest between two men who are just three weeks away from the biggest match in their careers...

Dragon gets to his feet and sways slightly before pulling Leone up and onto his shoulders for a death valley driver but Leone elbows his way out and staggers to the corner.Dragon regains himself and sprints into the corner but Leone gets his feet up.....Dragon staggers backwards and into the referee...

HE:Woops,got their feet tangled their....

JT:Leone thinking superkick....oh man...

The crowd cheer as Geoff Steel jumps up on the apron and he slams his fist into the side of Leone's head,knocking him sideways.Dragon untangles himself from the referee and kicks Leone in the stomach....

HE:I think Geoff thought that Leone attacked him on purpose.....DEATHNOTE!

..........................3!

JT:Well either way,Steel's interference just cost Leone this match....Blue Dragon is victorious...

" " plays out and the crowd cheer as the referee raises Dragon's arm in the air.BD is on his knees through exhaustion...

HE:Leone and Dragon put on a great show.....just like Steel and Dragon did last week....if these three men are going up against one another for the 6CW Title at Born in Fire then my god what a contest we are in for...

Dragon rises to his feet and he beats his chest as he stares down at Leone before taking a solid boot to the stomach and Steel nails Dragon with the Bladecutter piledriver as the whole arena bursts into cheers."Last Resort" roars out from the speakers as Steel picks the 6CW Title up and raises it into the air and the arena chants his name...

JT:I think Steel was fully aware of what went down earlier...I dont think he cared if it was Dragon or Leone that attacked him...he came out here to show that he is the 6CW Champion and come Born in Fire it is going to take something special to end the reign of that man right there...

Steel climbs up the ropes and holds the 6CW Title in the air as the crowd cheer loud and Keith Leone/Blue Dragon lay flat out on the canvass.

HE:What a show this has been....another great night of Escalation action.....as we take one more step closer to Born in Fire....

JT:Ladies and gentlemen this has been a great evening of 6CW action....and for my money we are heading towards the greatest night in our history....Born in Fire is drawing so close we can almost touch it....my god what a show that is going to be....thankyou for joining us and we will see you again next week.!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down