The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation 8th November 2011

+6
Uryu Ishida
Paul Mac 6CW
President Trump
Blade
Bentyf1
JJJohnson
10 posters

Go down

6CW Escalation 8th November 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation 8th November 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Oct 2011, 4:03 pm

Match 1
6CW International Title
Best of Seven Series (Match 4)
Jackson Black (c) vs Mike Hill

Match 2
Shaun Styles/Frosted Dice vs Team Japan

Match 3
Josh Valour w/Mason White vs Cerberus

Match 4
Lex Hart vs Wilson Maine

Match 5
Yarmouth Blade vs Enforcer

Match 6
2 on 3
GazzyD/Daniel Reilly vs Internecio/Mr Kenty/Michael Sweetwater

Main Event
Keith Leone vs Blue Dragon
On commentary:Geoff Steel

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 8th November 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 8th November 2011

Post by Guest Mon 31 Oct 2011, 7:24 pm

The camera cuts to the backstage area as Jack Reynolds is standing outside the locker room door of Keith Leone. Reynolds looks slightly nervously back at the camera, as he knocks on the door of Leone. For a moment there is no answer and as he goes to knock again, banging can be heard from inside the locker room, before the door opens and Leone looks outside of the room.

Leone: Who on Earth are you?

Reynolds: I’m Jack Reynolds, I’ve worked here for the past few months as an interviewer.

Leone: So you’ve replaced the bimbo that used to be here?

Reynolds: No she still works here; it’s just with 6CW’s bigger budget they could afford another backstage reporter.

Leone: (Rolling his eyes) Well I guess you can’t get everything you want. Now I’m guessing that you haven’t come here for a chat.

Reynolds: Well the 6CW fan base and much of the 6CWF want to know about your actions last week and what you think will transpire this week when you take on Blue Dragon, with Geoff Steel watching on from the commentary desk.

Leone: OK Reynolds, your job is done here. (Leone pulls the microphone out of his hand, before pushing him out of shot and looks back at the camera). Last week I tried to tell Blue and Steel that anything that has happened so far between us in the run up to Born in Fire, is all business and nothing personal, but for some reason they couldn’t accept that idea. They had to come out to the ring and vent their frustration at all that has happened to them and how they are going to be the champion after Born in Fire and go on to be Undisputed Champion, etc, etc. Now as a message to the two of you before we get even deeper into this war you two are determined to build, I had no interest in starting this. I just wanted to win the 6CW World Title at Born in Fire and then use that advantage to help take down Alex Walker, but you two have made yourselves obstacle to me, and unfortunately for you, that now means I am going to have to take you down as well. Which leads on to what happened last week, when I kicked both of you in the head. Now the reason I kicked Blue in the head first was simple, you were annoying me more. You see since we last fought, I have grown and changed, and I have started seeing the bigger picture, whereas you are still the same old idiot that you always have been, and it frustrates me intently that a guy like you gets the same opportunities that I have. But if it makes you feel any better there Blue, I had just as much fun kicking Geoff Steel straight into next week. Steel you are little better than Blue as you have managed to change for the worse, from being a tough Extreme Champion to nothing more than a sell out to these fans.

But now I’m sure Blue is going to ramble on this week about how he is going to kick my head in, or knock my teeth down my throat or some other uneducated threat. Now Blue you can beat me up all you want, lord knows you have done so before, but remember that this is a different man you are facing. You saw at the Super show what I have become, more focused and determined than ever before when we used to throw each other through tables. I’m the man who is going to take down Walker and Genesis, I’m the man who will lead 6CW into the new era of the 6CWF and I am the man who will be walking out of Born in Fire as the 6CW World Champion and there isn’t a damn thing that you or Steel can do about it. But just as a passing warning for Escalation, if either you or Steel tries any “funny business”, I will have no problem in removing either of you from the equation at Born in Fire, I’ll see the two of you on Monday.

Keith Leone looks to the side of the camera and tosses the microphone out of shot, before backing into his locker room and closing the door, as the camera cuts away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 31 Oct 2011, 8:29 pm

*The area lights up, as the camera pans around the arena, showing excited fans going wild and waving signs such as:-
"Where are the Euphemisms?"
"Hi Mum!"
"Where can I buy a Scorpion?"
"Mr Loser"

The shot then focuses in On the commentators, Jeff and Henry with their usual beaming faces as they look into the camera, wearing casual suits*

JT: Welcome back folks, Now last week we had a Massive surprise!

HL: A surprise which rocked 6CW to its core. The return of none other than, former 6CW world Champion Gazzy D..

JT: Thats right Henry, Gazzy has returned to end Genesis and Walker's reign of terror and dictatorship. Gazzy is teaming with Daniel Reilly to take on the Genesis Jackals being Michael Sweetwater, Internecio and Mr Kenty, one thing is for certain is that Gazzy will take no prisoners and want's revenge for the deplorable actions of 3 Months ago..Take a look what happened..

*A VT begins to appear on the Titantron showing the events of 22nd August 2011*

Walker:But what sort of impression does it make with all this in-house fighting?.We need to keep it together....

*Gazzy pulls the mic from Sweetwater

Gazzy:Alex,are you just gonna let these two speak to me like that?.Need I remind anyone that I am a former world champion,I was selected to head this group....I am...

Walker:You already hit the nail on the head Gazzy...."former"....you are a former world champion,you are no longer the top dog.You status is no higher than Black or Sweetwater right now...

Gazzy:Are you kidding me?....

Walker:No I am not,Gazzy I suggest you keep your tone in check here...

Gazzy:Is that a threat?...Are you seriously threatening me?

Walker:No,of course I am not.I am merely talking facts,the facts are that you are no longer world champion....even when the opportunity arose for you to reclaim what you lost you decided to turn your back on your cohorts....that is not what Genesis is all about!

Gazzy:Then you tell me what its all about Walker?....Because from where I was standing I was still in that match until these two chumps got involved....if anyone cost me the world title tonight it was them....I didnt need any help...

Walker:And there lies in the very problem....Genesis has and always will be a faction of team morals.One hand watches the other and we all work to bring dominance...Jackson and Sweetwater came out here on my orders....a plan I drew together with our potential backer!

Gazzy:And who the hell might that be then?

Walker:For the time being he wishes to remain anonymous but lets just say that he shares the same ethics as I do....we established the plan that would bring world glory back to Genesis....a plan that your own pride allowed to backfire....

Gazzy:Well maybe if I was kept in the loop none of this would of happened!

Walker:It all amounts to the same thing....Genesis exists for dominance,Jackson and Michael are right,its not all about you....its about the collective.....its about Genesis ruling 6CW....our backer feels the same way,he wants Genesis on the map....he wants us all pulling in one direction....one great masterplan....and right now Gazzy,your not part of that plan!

Walker drops the mic as Black and Sweetwater suddenly attack Gazzy from behind and begin to stomp on him whilst he is down.

JT:What the hell is this....they are beating him like a damn animal...

HE:I think Gazzy just got his p45....

The crowd are booing as Black drags Gazzy up and nails him with the American Slam.He then grabs Gazzy's legs and turns him into a texas cloverleaf.Walker is smiling with enjoyment as Gazzy shouts in pain,Sweetwater rolls from the ring and grabs a steel chair....

JT:Wait just a damn minute...

Sweetwater rolls back into the ring,he lifts the chair up as Black continues to apply pressure with the submission hold....CRACK!....Sweetwater brings the chair down on the back of Gazzy's head before laying the chair against it and going to the corner...

JT:Enough is enough here.....we need to end this....

Walker kneels down as Sweetwater comes from the top rope and double foot stomps the chair into the skull of Gazzy,the sound is sickening and Black finally releases the hold.All three stand over the unconscious form of GazzyD...

*The VT ends, the titantron goes back to its original state as the crowd boo fiercely as Genesis suck chant begins to ring around the arena. The shot then returns to the pair of Jeff and Henry. Jeff then holds his headset close to his right ear, and begins to nod his head and stands up, beckoning for a microphone from Mike Bird, before raising the microphone to his lips*

JT: Ladies and Gentleman..I have just received a announcement backstage that Gazzy D is coming down to speak of what the last 3 months have been for him and his future plans..So without further ado..I give you and a big welcome back to..
GAZZY D!!

*The crowd goes wild, as the arena goes dark with the titantron lighting up with the numbers: 712626254 and "Airplanes" blares out into the airwaves as the cheers go up another notch*

HL: No show from Gazzy...

JT: Where is he?

*The crowd look confused as the music cuts and the arena is left in darkness, boos can then sharply be heard from all parts of the arena*

???: Hahahahahahahaha!!

JT: Oh I should have known..

*A beam of white light flashes down from the rafters, onto a figure wearing Jeans, a grey top with red lettering representing the numbers 712626254 in the middle of the shirt, with casual shoes. The figure is standing at the top of the crowd, still evilly chuckling while making his descent down the stairs towards the barrier*

Mr Kenty: Gotcha ya didn't I folks?! hahaha..the looks on your faces..Priceless!

Hey don't touch me you idiot!

*A fan touches Kenty, much to his dissatisfaction and is met with a evil glare*

Mr Kenty: As I was saying..Priceless. Quality even! I know its not April 1st, but hey it might aswell be with this, this "return" of Gazzy D..

*Mr Kenty leaps over the barrier, as the arena returns to its original state and once again raises the microphone to his lips as he makes he way up the steel steps, climbs over the ropes and into the middle of the ring*

Mr Kenty: Gazzy D..Where do I start with you? Wow..

Gazzy..Gazzy..Gazzy..Gazzy! What were you thinking?!

3 months ago.. the greatest man in this company, Alex Walker and two of the greatest athletes in this very business today Jackson Black and Michael Sweetwater made you Gazzy, A former world champion, A man steeped in prestige and honor look like a weak..pathetic..mediocre wrestler and look how you have turned out. A shell of a man..You see "Gazzy" your a desperate man. A AFTERTHOUGHT..A thing of the past..condemned to history..You wan't one last bite of the cherry which you feel so, so badly you deserve. But guess what...3 months. Alot has changed. You see Genesis have brought Me! That's right ME! to replace you.. And do you know why this is the case Gazzy, Huh do you?! Well just look at me. I'm the future of this business not you! You had your time, and you had the best chance of prolonging your dominance as champion and top superstar on this show with being apart of the greatest thing in this entire industry....GENESIS! But surprise, surprise you blew it..Just like your Championship losing it in that Chamber..Yeah I bet that gives you nightmares don't it..It consumes your every thought..every waking moment you think Wow..what could I have done better, or why I failed so badly..

When I first came to this business..I looked up to guys like you, Daniel Reilly...Geoff Steel..Median..Ryan Rose whoever you name it! I worshiped the ground you guys walked on, whether watching you on the box at home or seeing you backstage..You were my idols. You were my hero's. But that quickly changed..Do you folks wan't to hear a personal story?

One of my first matches in this business, I believe it was a tag match against Boy in the basement, Josh Valour and one half of melted Dice Jack Frost. My team - mate being the cooked to a crisp, so - called "Monster" Cerberus..no surprise we lost that one then! But shockingly..I returned to the back, leaving the Ape, Boy in the basement and Jack Slush behind and seeked advice from no - other than..
Gazzy D! Do you know what he did folks..?
He laughed at me and spat..thats right SPAT his coffee right in my face. I felt betrayed..Insulted and DE - motivated. Now Karma is a funny thing isn't Gaz? Just a few weeks down the line, you were face down in a pool of your own blood, barely moving and being assisted by the medics and taken to a nearby hospital to be treated..3 months! You have been rehabilitating, trying to remember your own name and getting back to full fitness.. Now in 3 months I have become your WORST NIGHTMARE. I got a call, from Alex Walker, that very same night asking me if I was interested in Genesis and do you know why I took the opportunity Gaz?I wanted to propel myself into your position and show why I, I a mere "rookie" in your eyes would take the torch and elevate it into a position where you could never take it in your wildest dreams..

*The camera then zooms in on Mr Kenty's face*

Mr Kenty: Gazzy.. I swear to you..This return will be a bad, bad mistake. Your a hasbin..etched into the history books as a mere afterthought. Genesis are in a stronger position than you could ever imagine. But look on the brightside..your facing old friends in Michael and Internecio who are itching to meet you again, and the biggest plus, your finally facing me. The "rookie" who looked up to you, before you spat it back in my face, but guess what..Gazzy..I'm better than YOU. I'm stronger than you, quicker than you and a hell of a lot more cunning than you ever were! Rewind through the past 3 months and ask yourself..do you wan't that again? Do your family wan't that again? Because it will happen again..May not be tonight, may not be next week, may not be a month, hell may not be a year! but in the future..Gazzy... I will make you look like a pathetic..weak.. mediocre..shell of a man you were 3 months ago..THAT MY FRIEND I PROMISE YOU.

*the Mic drops to the ground, as a torrent of boos are released and directed at Mr Kenty who stands their smirking and staring into the camera, as the show cuts to commercial*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 01 Nov 2011, 10:13 pm

The camera goes to Henry Lloyd and Jeff Thaddeus who are at the commentary tables , There wearing there smart grey suites.

JT: What a night of action we have had so far and there's still plenty more to come.

HL: Oh hell yes, I have really enjoyed this evening, Oh yeah, It's just about to get better.

The crowd burst in to huge boo's like a volcano erupting and then Fear hits as the crowd then do the you suck chant.

Red and green pyrotechnics's blast off from the front of the stage and Yarmouth Blade comes out holding his TV title high in the air as the crowd boo even louder,Blade walks down the ramp and trash talks the fans on either side of the ramp and rolls under the bottom rope and then grabs a microphone from Mike Bird.

YB: I told you last week here on Escalation that I would win against that no good loser Abe Abercorn and I did, And this week will be the same when I face an wanna be wrestler in the name of the Enforcer.

Crowd do the Enforcer chant.

YB: Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, You did the same last week and cheered for Abercorn and look what happened to him?

I can tell you idiot's now that Yarmouth Blade will become the longest running TV champion of all time, Longer then Gazzyd, Longer the JJ Johnson and longer then Daniel Reilly, All those names I have just read out are nothing more than an after thought, But when I decide to have had enough of holding this title it will be on my terms not any body else's cos it will be me that say's when I give this belt up not some wanna be shizzo who think's he's better than me.

HL: I like the cockiness of this kid, So confident and just oozes class.

JT: This kid is just a punk and got lucky last week, Holding the tights to get the win that he did not deserve.

The crowd start the arse hole chant.

YB: Now as for the Enforcer, You think that hitting that other idiot over the head with a chair is going to intimidate me?

Think again scum bag, I love that sort of physical contact after all I do have my secret weapon to fall back on if you some how mange to get the upper hand but we both know that, That's just not gonna happen don't we?

The crowd boo as Blade pull's out the steel pipe from the back of his trunks.

So Enforcer bring all you can to this match cos your sure as hell are gonna need it.

Blade holds his TV title in the air as the fear kick's in and the crowd boo heavily.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 02 Nov 2011, 4:56 pm

Blade lowers the belt and is about to exit the ring when “Born to Fight” hits and the crowd erupt as Dicey walks out on stage with his Extreme Title around his waist and a mic in hand, Blade looks up bemused as why Dicey is out

JT: Dicey is in the house and I for one haven’t a clue way

Henry: He hasn’t even got a match this week

Dicey: Well if it isnt the Bunsen Burner or whatever you call yourself these days, strutting around like you own the place acting all hard because you’re the TV Champion, well ive been there done that sonshine and you better go fire your researchers because for your information I am the longest reigning TV Champion in 6CW history and it wasn’t one month like JJ frickin Johnson or 3 months a pop for Danny Boy…SEVEN MONTHS…count them

Crowd: 1…2…3…4…5…6…7

Dicey: 7 months of dominance and while I was TV Champ I also held the Tag Titles at the same time because that’s just how tough I am but you hahaha YOU aren’t tough, YOU haven’t got 2 titles around your waist like I had and YOU are too chicken to face Lex for your belt because YOU know he’ll kick your yellow arse all over the ring, but you hide behind Alex Walker but remember you can’t hide forever, it wont be the Big Easy, Enforcer or Mr “I tried to turn sh1t into gold” Abe Abercorn taking that gold from around your waist but….well the crowd will answer that riddle

Crowd: WE WANT LEX

Dicey: When he does take it off you, if you ever wanna shot of this baby (Dicey taps the Extreme Title) just give me a shout and I’d gladly panel beat your head for you…

Dicey unstraps the belt and holds it up to a huge pop from the fans before walking backstage

JT: Well that was bizarre

Henry: Drunkin idiot

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 03 Nov 2011, 9:46 am

Yarmouth blade smiles and watches Reilly walk back through the curtain and starts to laugh as the crowd boo heavily.

YB: Oh Reilly, How many beers have you had today? So you held this TV title for 7 whole months, Wow that is impressive, Look's like I will have to keep on to this title for a whole year then doesn't it?

And as for holding the tag team belts at the same time well, I been there and done that, But holding two singles title at the same time, Now that's a different story.

I accept your challenge, But only for your title, You were the one that offered the challenge to me so it must be your title that's on the line not mine, And you trying to fight Hart's battles for him? Can't he do that be him self now, What a wus?

The crowd start the you suck chant.

HL: This is huge, Reilly may have bitten off more then he can chew, Will the GM sanction this match, Or is it just two ego's running wild and getting carried away with them self's.?

JT: I for one would love to see this happen Vince, And for Dicey Reilly to kick the living hell out of this cocky little up start Yarmouth Blade.

YB: And Reilly you would not want to face me pal, As I will just hammer you in to the middle of next week and then my fans can then call me the TV and the new Extreme champion.

Fear hit's as Blade holds his TV title high in the air as the crowd start the arse hole chant and throw rubbish in to the ring.

Last edited by yarmouth blade on Fri 04 Nov 2011, 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 04 Nov 2011, 9:46 am

Backstage in the 6CW arena Jack Reynolds is walking around scratching his head after his encounter with Keith Leone when he is approached by Lex Hart
(The crowd pops as Lex appears on screen)

Lex puts his arm round Jack attempting to make him feel better but Jack pulls away slightly unnerved

LH" Hey Jacky boy, why so touchy
Don't let this metrosexual exterior fool you
I am 100% red blooded male, trust me the ladies love the pink

Maybe I can give you some tips
Raise your confidence
Get you walking round with a spring in your step rather than the sullen face you've got going on right there
(Lex pats Jack on the back a little too forcefully nearly causing permanent damage)

LH" This is 6CW you've gotta man up , show some backbone
You cant walk around scared that some guy named Keith is gonna jump out of the shadows and shout boo

(Lex stops his train of thought)
Come to think of it what is it with 6CW and their resident loony tunes having the most boring names in the world
(Jack is now seriously confused)

LH" I mean we've got Keith, we used to have Nigel, sheesh that man was a fruit loop, and now we have Wilson

Lex laughs

Wilson?????????
Wasn't that the name of Tom Hanks volleyball friend in Castaway
Or the old man terrorised by Dennis the Menace

Wilson?????
Who is afraid of a Wilson????????

Lex stops and thinks for a second
LH" I'm gonna have to get a second opinion"
Lex marches past Jack leaving him again scratching his head

Suddenly in the arena 'Burn in my light' blasts through the speakers and the crowd are on their feet as Lex Hart walks through the curtain and towards the ring
He stops to clap hands with some fans and gets a kiss from a stunning blonde in the front row
As Lex cimbs through the ropes into the ring he signals to security who help the blonde over the barrier and escort her backstage.

Lex smiles as he picks up the mic

Good evening 6CW
(Huge POP)
How we doing tonight
(Crowd cheer)
Woooh it's always a pleasure to come out here and see such energy
This is what the world of wrestling is all about
This is why 6CW is the best frickin place to be in the world
(Crowd huge POP)

Lex gets serious

Which is why it is soooooooooo annoying when somebody comes along and trys to ruin the fun for everybody

Wilson Maine
Crowd BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilson
Wilson
Wilson
CROWD BOO BOO BOO!!!!!!!!!

Lex is now smiling form ear to ear
What's your beef man?
What is your malfunction?
Too much friendly fire
You got some shrapnel lodged in that massive head of yours???

I've read your file
I know your history
I see what you have done in the past
The demons you supposedly carry

(Lex wiggles his fingers at the camera)
Oooooh don't mess with Wilson that guys crazy

Lex get's serious again
Well let me ask you this WILSON
Do you know my history?
Do you know what I can do
Do you know what I have done in the past
Do you realise what I will do to you

You see the pink, the good looks and you think I'm a soft touch
You think that Dicey was crazy
Well you should see this son of a bitch when he gets going

I have a lot of pent up rage Wilson
I have unfinished business with 6WF
I have unfinished business with Blade (crowd boo)
And I am taking all that out on you

So see this as a warning Wilson
Run away while you still can
Run back to the nut house
Those padded cells may be the only place you will be safe from the ass whoopin that I am gonna hand to you

The crowd are going crazy as Lex enjoys their adulation, he climbs every ringpost and salutes every corner of the arena

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 04 Nov 2011, 5:06 pm

*Uryu Ishida walks into the building wearing a white suit and holding his 6WF Tag Team Title Belt. He looks around and smiles seeing the staff and a few of the wrestlers.*

Uryu: Logan will be sorry he missed this but he has a match to prepare for.

*Uryu then starts looking around and smiling as a few wrestlers such as Michael Sweetwater and Lex Hart look a little curious as to what he was doing here. Uryu looks around and spots a water cooler, taking a cup of water from it and tasting it.*

Uryu: Hmm, not the same as what i'm used to.

Random crew member: Its the same water you loon!

*Uryu shakes his head and smirks*

Uryu: Maybe, but it has a unique flavour to it, like this place does compared to 6WF. You have unique wresters here and I am here to talk about two in particular.

*As Uryu heads out to the ring a genric theme song plays as the crowd look confused as he heads to the ring and enters it slowly*

Uryu: Hello everyone, I don't think you know me but my name is Uryu Ishida and I am one half of the 6WF Tag Team Champions.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

*Uryu looks at the reaction a little suprised*

Uryu: Hey now! I am being friendly, my tag team partner Logan Kincade is not here and I came to talk about your tag team champions Mason White and Josh Valour, The Saviour Assasins.

Crowd: Sa-vi-ours! *Clap 5x* Sa-vi-ours *Clap x5*

Uryu: There have been rumors of a contest between us for a little while now and even though we are both recent winners of our Tag Team Championchips I feel that this contest should go ahead.

Crowd: We are gonna kick your ass x5

Uryu: Hey I won't expect anything less than a war from your Tag Team Champions but I know you people want to see it, I know that my GM Danny McGraw wants to see it but the question is, do your champions want to meet us in the ring at say...Born in Fire?

*Uryu smiles and goes to a corner and lays on the top rope with a mic*

Uryu: I am here out of respect for you as champions and I will not leave until I get an answer from you.

*Uryu waits in the ring smiling*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 05 Nov 2011, 11:11 am

the tron flashes as a dark room can be seen with only a candle lit a persons figure can be seen

WM: Lex!!! the biggest mistake of your life cause at Escalation im not the one that needs to be put into an ambulance , im not the one whos "Career" in 6CW is going to come to end!

WM: Cause you see Mr...Pink Pants , when you get into that ring with me .............YOUR BLOOD WILL BE ON MY HANDS!

WM: There is no escape Lex , No way out , oh and Dicey what i do to Lex is not as worse as what im going to do to you !

WM: "WE ARE THE META" !!

Tron flashes with the words THE META Echoing

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun 06 Nov 2011, 3:52 pm

The titantron flicks on and an image of Mike Hill from last week's Escalation is shown...

"THIS IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER AND BETTER"

*Hill is shown winning his previous two matches with Jackson Black, the camera zooming in on the referee's 3 count on both occassions.

Hill then appears on screen, microphone in hand.

Mike Hill:Jackson Black, would you care to inform me what the excuse is this time? Because as of yet I haven't seen one and that's normal for you. So let's have a little guessing game shall we folks...

Alex Walker? No it can't have been Walker, you seem to be right under his thumb once more Black. It seemed like you had actually grown a pair and decided to rebel, try and do something for yourself...but then you realised you weren't good enough to stand on your own two feet, get things done for yourself.

No it's not Walker, so maybe it was the rest of Genesis? But then you seem to be getting along with them once more, because like I said, you know that you need them to survive in this company and vice versa. God this is a tough one to choose isn't it?

Actually I've got it Jackson, you heard about that bit of space rock that is going to go past Earth soon, 200,000 miles away and you got distracted by that didn't you? It could be your last moment of life on this great planet, and you'd go without any reputation, any legacy. You'd be remember as Jackon Black, chief ass-licker of Genesis!

See what I am trying to get at Jackson is there is no excuses. There is no-one else to blame but yourself. You think you are better than you are, you are deluded. You can't beat me Black, no shame in that as many others have tried and failed. But they accepted it, they realised they were inferior. But you have protested this, told us that eventually everything would come good. You need to face it Black...I AM JUST THAT GOD DAMN GOOD!

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 06 Nov 2011, 4:42 pm

The camera cuts backstage into Jackson Black’s locker room where he his sat on a bench, ice pack on his shoulder and he is looking incredibly dejected. He looks into the camera and exhales heavily before removing the ice pack.

“Well, what a return that was Gazzy. It really was something out of this world. You have suddenly become the saviour of 6CW alongside Mr Reilly because you were able to get one up on Genesis. But all I have to say to you and all your fans is for them to cast their minds back a few months ago when Mikey and I put you on the shelf. We were two rookies back then but now we are more experienced and hungrier for success. Genesis have become stronger and I don’t really think you know what you are up against.

Next week on Escalation, not only am I going to make sure you suffer Gazzy but I am going to make sure that Hill realises what he is truly up against. No more excuses, I haven’t been at the top of my game and I promise that I am bringing 110% this week. You are in for a wakeup call Mike, you walk around all smug and pleased with yourself but at Escalation I am going to show this series is far from over and you want to know why? I AM JUST THAT GOD DAMN GOOD!”

Black laughs at himself before picking up his ice pack and walking off camera.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon 07 Nov 2011, 8:38 am

'Saturday Night' hits and the crowd rise to their feet and cheer as Enforcer makes his way to the ring. As the initial cheer subsides boos can be heard around the arena.

As Enforcer stands in the ring an 'EN-FOR-CER!'chant starts to build, Big E slowly looks around the arena and breaks out into a big grin as an 'ABE-ER-CORN!' chant starts to build as well.

E: So you didn't all approve of my actions last week at Escalation?

A mixture of cheers and boos echo around the arena.

E: Ha ha! I didn't think it would make me Mr Popular with Abe's hanky wavers. But I didn't do what I did for any of you, I did it to throw down the gauntlet. To let Abe know that I'm not going anywhere. We will square off in a hardcore match Abe, you might not know it yet....but it will happen, mark my words!

E: As for immediate matters, Yarmouth Blade is the newest 6CW wrestler to decide to write off Enforcer. He has the temerity to call me a wannabe, I have acheived more in my career to date than you could ever hope to acheive boy.

E: You hide behind Alex Walker and strut around like you're a big shot because he gives you a belt. You're dull enough to do what he says, when he says so he keeps you sweet....for now. Let's see what happens when he cuts you loose, let's watch you fall flat on your face!

E: I gave you a win against Abercorn last week and at Escalation I will balance your win-loss column on Tuesday, straight edge Abe wouldn't dare damage his clean cut image and help you out and you know one on one you've got no chance!

JT: Wow! Enforcer seems to be throwing down the gauntlet to both Yarmouth Blade and Abe Abercorn for this weeks Escalation!

HL: I'm not so sure that is wise, Blade will be a big enough test for him. Why would he want to antagonise Abercorn further?

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 07 Nov 2011, 2:18 pm

Lex looks up at the screen as the flashing finishes

LH" Was that it??
Lex shakes his head

LH" At least Crowley had a massive fire place and a jug of ribena, is that all you've got a dark room and a few candles

For all i know you've wandered onto the set of the new flake advert
There's probably a girl in a bath just out of shot

Jeesh I know we're going through a depression but that was embarassing
maybe we should have a whip round for ya Wilson

I don't think you're eligible for a Help for Heroes handout what with you're mental breakdown and killing your own men and all, but I'm sure there's a charity out there for ya"

Lex shakes his head his face lit up with a huge grin

LH"Was that really meant to scare me

No escape????
Why would I want to escape you nutjob
I came to you
I challenged you
(Lex has a evil look in his eye)

I have been waiting for a chance like this since coming back to 6CW
To let all my anger out
All the pent up frustration inside me is bubbling away
And at Escalation you will be in the eye of a storm

No holding back