The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation 15th November 2011

+8
Uryu Ishida
AberdeenSteve
Bentyf1
Fernando
Lee
President Trump
Paul Mac 6CW
JJJohnson
12 posters

Go down

6CW Escalation 15th November 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation 15th November 2011

Post by JJJohnson Tue 8 Nov - 16:49

Match 1
Yarmouth Blade vs Udo Berg

Match 2
Kenji Hidari vs Shaun Styles

Match 3
Frosted Dice vs Saviour Assassins vs Dopant Zero vs Genesis (Sweetwater/Kenty)

*Enforcer/Abe contract signing

Match 4
6CW International Title
Best of Seven Series (Match 5)
Jackson Black (c) vs Mike Hill

*Alex Walker calls out Daniel Reilly

Match 5
Wilson Maine/Cerberus vs Dicey Reilly/Lex Hart

Match 6
No Holds Barred
Internecio vs GazzyD

Main Event
Keith Leone vs Geoff Steel

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 15th November 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 15th November 2011

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 9 Nov - 12:30

Backstage after Escalation Lex Hart and Dicey are in their shared locker room

Lex is sporting some pretty serious bruises on his face and he is holding his head as he checks himself in the mirror

LH" Have you got any painkillers?
My head......................

Dicey holds out a bottle of Jack Daniels

Lex scowls as he turns back to the mirror
LH" Are you never serious?
What am I gonna do
I have a big date tonight"

DR"I'm sure he won't mind"

Lex looks confused
"He?????"

Dicey is smiling
DR"Your date
I'm sure HE won't mind
You'll look butch"

Lex swats the bottle of Jack from Dicey's grasp and it smashes against a far wall
Lex takes a step towards Dicey, and Dicey stands

LH"I'm getting tired of this constant ribbing"

DR" Is that a euphanism???"

LH" I mean it man
I'm a man on the edge, you keep pushing me and I'll snap
I mean it . Im teetering on the brink here and all you do is mock me

I thought we were friends?????

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 9 Nov - 13:20

Dicey: Take it easy precious I’m only yanking your chain and no that’s not a euphemism, Im trying to lighten the mood a bit you know, defuse the tension you can be like a 15 year old girl sometimes, you have to learn to switch off that brain of yours and yes we are friends but ripping the pi** is what mates do so don’t take it to heart….

Dicey pulls out another bottle of Jack from his duffle bag

Lex: How many bottles have you got in there?

Dicey: What can I say I come prepared

Dicey opens the bottle and takes a huge drink before offering it to Lex, who declines

Lex: You really are a medical mystery, how do you do it?

Dicey: Do what?

Lex: Go through life, settling for whatever is thrown your way, you were the top of the pile around here only a year or so ago and now….now you’re fighting in circus act matches and spilling your blood, for what…a 3rd rate belt….

Dicey: Don’t say anything you can’t take back Lex, I didn’t hear you complaining when you held the Extreme Title or the UK one at that…a belt is judged on what the holder does while wearing it and trust me when I lose this thing it will be one of the most prestige belts in the industry today, I have been on top of the pile and yes it was great but where did it get me? I lost my friends…I got corrupted by an egotistical nutjob and I lost the respect of the fans…was it worth it…well il let you figure that out for yourself

Dicey sits down and drinks more of the whiskey as Lex looks at him ashamedly

Lex: Im sorry big man…itswhat happened out there tonight its put me on edge, I didn’t think Maine was serious about the back up and I definatly wasn’t expecting Cerebus

Dicey: Ive see and fought my fair share of monsters around here, Median, Mr Crowley, that silent mongo that Mr Jones leads around…Cerebus is nothing new to me but you might struggle a bit

Dicey starts to laugh and walks over and slaps Lex on the shoulder

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 9 Nov - 14:11

Lex reacts badly again
LH"Struggle WTF!!!!!!!!!!!....................
I'm not scared of anybody
I've got the heart of a Lion
I'd take on the entire locker room to get to the top
I'd kick your................

Lex stops as Dicey is creased over double laughing

LH "Oh is that another one of your 'jokes'
Ha ha very funny
Now my sides are splitting along with my head

It may all be a game to you Dicey but this is my life
Ever since the day I was born I was destined to be in this industry
All the hours in the dungeon
The blood, sweat and the tears
I want it to mean something

I mean I love being back here
I love the feeling of going out infront of the greatest fans in the world each and every night
Giving them my all
Showing them what I can do
Seeing the looks on their faces
Hearing the adulation, the cheers
It sends shivers down my spine

The crowd are cheering and a chant reverberates round the arena
6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW

Lex looks to the sky and takes a deep breath, drinking in the atmosphere before looking back at Dicey

But is it as good as the feeling of being the man

The Heavyweight Champion of the World

The guy everybody wants to be

Lex shakes his head

Is it so wrong to want it all????

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 9 Nov - 14:46

Dicey looks at Lex with a serious look on his face

Dicey: Its all about passion Lex, if you want something go out and get it, put yourself into opitunities that are going to get you where you want to go, look at how I won the Heavyweight Belt, I used my feud with Danny-boy to get me a shot that and the fact that Drake hated him back then and was itching to screw him over but that’s getting away from the point, I won that match and got a shot whenever I saw fit to cash it in the along came HammerTime and Median winning and low and behold who pops up to take advantage…me that’s who, I wanted that belt and I felt damn happy about taking it any which way I could

Just look at your career in both 6CW and 6WF over there you were a mutipul Champion and you held the Heavyweight title and over here you went from being in the first Main Event at Night of Glory and becoming the first UK Champion to tagging with an old drunk like me, there is something wrong with that picture, in my eyes you should be fighting against Geoff Steel for the 6CW Championship not brawling with the likes of Maine, your better than this and if it takes an age to get that through your thick, stubborn skull il do it

Dicey smiles at Lex

Dicey: Anyway enough of this Dr Phil fag-in get changed we’re going dancing

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 9 Nov - 14:59

The fans are taking their seats in the arena, as the lights go out and the song 'Sonne' starts to play it's opening counting.. the Tron shows the Numbers on the screen.

Eins(1)...
zwei(2)...
drei(3)...
vier(4)...
fünf(5)...
Sechs(6)...
sieben(7)...
acht(8)...
neun(9)...

on 10 the logo of an Ice Berg with the words UDO appears as dry ice fills the top of the ramp...

As the guitars explode out the speakers a giant steps out from the curtain, Bald headed with a black singlet with "ICE BERG" on the front in white. some of the crowd cheer but most are stunned into silence and some of the younger people scream in terror as the Giant 7'1" monster slowly makes his way to ring. Fans hold out their hands to be tagged but the Udo walks past them as if he hasn't even noticed, the cheers start to slowly turn to boos.

HL: Oh my word

JT: L-Ladies and gentlemen I have just been given word that we have a new 6CW superstar joining us today, His name is Udo Berg and he is from Zwiesel, Germany, he's 7'1" and 486lbs...

HL: He's a giant. What's his nickname? Colossus?

JT: Almost, it's Ice Berg, apparently Zwiesel is the coldest part of Germany, he trained over there for a few years but no one could match his strength or size so he found it hard to develop his skills, then he was spotted by scouts for the Bootle Wrestling School from here in the UK and has been training there for the last couple of years.

HL: He is enormous!

Udo points at one of the staff to pass him a microphone, the man jumps out his skin but hands him a mic which he snatches from his hand.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOO

Udo: My name..... iss, Udo Berg..... but you vill come to know me ass "ICE BERG!"

I haff fought many many men, and not von of them hass been able to withstand my strength, so I haff come here, to 6CW, to see what you English haff to offer and I vill say this now.....I am not impressed in ze slightest!

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

HL: Haha I like him! He seems like fun!

JT: What!? He looks like the absolute opposite of fun!

HL: Come on now, what's not funny about the idea of some of the people around here being broken in half by this guy?

JT: Because the person who he snaps in half could be us.

HL: Oh yeah....

Udo walks around the ring looking out to the crowd who are booing him.

Udo: You idiots boo me!? I understand, you know nothing of me, not to worry, you vill come to fear me, when you see my strength in my first match, Vit Yarmouth Blade....I hope Mister Blade iss listening, because I haff a message for him and everyone else here.....I VILL BREAK HIM! i vill crush him then I vill crush the next man unt the next! until I find someone who can give me a real match!

Udo drops the mic and climbs through the ropes and up the ramp as 'Sonne' 's guitars blast out to massive boo's from the crowd.

He makes his way slowly up the ramp all the while ignoring the fans either side of him as he reaches the top of the ramp dry ice covers the curtain and he dissapears through it.

HL: Well there we have it folks! Udo "Ice Berg" has arrived, safe to say we will be seeing him a lot in the future, let's face it it will be hard to miss him. he's massive!

JT: Indeed, we will be back after the break.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 9 Nov - 15:09

Lex turns back to his locker muttering under his breath
LH" Me stubborn , hello pot have you met Mr kettle

DR" Ya what , Yer say something fella????

LH" No no not a word
Not a word"

Lex finishes getting ready he is dressed in an expensive black Armani suit white shirt and pink tie. He slicks back his hair and wink at himself in the mirror

Lex turns to face Dicey who is wearing ripped jeans that are stained with oil a faded Led Zeppelin t shirt and a leather waistcoat

LH" Are you getting changed at home before we go out then?"

DR"No why what's wrong with this"

LH" Well it's hardly high style is it
Don't you worry that people with give you strange looks when you're out?"

DR" Trust me with you wearing that tie nobodys gonna be looking at me"

LH" I know, you like it, smooth don't you think?
It's from Fronks winter fashion line 'POOF'

Dicey nearly chokes on his Jack Daniels he goes to say something but just shakes his head

LH" I know , It's hard to put it into words

So where we going tonight anyway?
I had a hot blonde scheduled for 10, this better be worth it"

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 9 Nov - 15:38

Dicey swigs the bottle of Jack and splashes it on his neck like aftershave

Dicey: Don’t worry Lex where I have in mind will be wall to wall filled with women of all creed and colour, drooling over the thoughts of 2 strong bucks like us

Lex: You have my interest, so where is it…the Ivy…Spearmint Rhino…not that dingy lapdancing place you brought me and poor Fronk to last time is it?

Dicey: No tonight we will dance, drink and be balls deep by midnight, I have 3 words for you….

Lex: Which are?

Dicey: OVER…40’s…NIGHT

Dicey opens the door of the dressing room and walks out singing as Lex is left standing there with his mouth wide open before snapping out of it and racing after the intoxicated Irishman

Lex: Dicey…I mean I am all for getting with the ladies but grab a granny night?

Dicey: Don’t see it as it’s portrayed my pink loving associate see it as drinking from the pool of experience

Lex: We’ll be lucky if any of them have any water left in their well

Dicey: HAHAHA that’s the spirit fella “it’s ladies night…and im feelin fine…it’s ladies night…oh what a night”

Lex: What am I doing?

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 9 Nov - 22:41

Cerberus is seen walking backstage as Christy runs up to talk to him

CJ: why have you decided to help out that freak Wilson Maine?

Lets just say Wilson and I have something in common and he made me an offer i just couldn't refuse, We enjoy seeing the pain on people's face as they scream in agony from the beatdown we hand out.

When i returned management told me i couldn't get my hands on Geoff Steel because their precious champion so now people are going to start being taken out until i get what i want starting with Dicey Reilly and that Justin Bieber lookalike Lex Hart.

Tonight was just the start of a bigger plan for the pair of us, I hope your ready 6cw because one by one the weak will fall and all will

BURN IN HELL!

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 10 Nov - 18:55

*The show returns from Commercial break and the scene is set as the crowd begin to boo, as the camera shows Mr Kenty in his lockeroom, sitting on the long wooden bench at the back of his lockeroom. Dressed in flash Navy jeans with a grey long sleeved shirt, scanning intently his Ipad and swishing his finger across it. Oblivious that the camera is on him, Kenty begins to chuckle with glee at what he is seeing on the Ipad. Suddenly there is a knock at the door*

*Knock Knock!*

Mr Kenty: ...

*The door slowly opens, a figure stands in the door and hesitantly begins to walk in, appearing very pale as he approaches Mr Kenty who is still totally oblivious*

???: Sir..Um..

*Coldy, Kenty fixes a glare on the man, who appears to be part of the backstage staff. On the shirt is a red 6CW logo which has been made clearer now. The man outstretches is arm and in the palm of his hand is a scrap bit of paper*

???: I was told..this had to get to you..without fail..It's from..

*Before the man gets his words out, the paper is snatched out of the guy's hand and is opened up and analysed by Kenty, who looks intently before cracking a evil smirk and then ripping the paper up and throwing it on the floor*

Mr Kenty: Hey, whats your name?

???: Jay, sir..

Mr Kenty: Jay huh? well I have 2 questions for you..Jay. My first question is, who gave you that bit of piece of paper and that absolute nugget of advice that was on it?

Jay: It was..

Mr Kenty: INFACT..JAY. I think i know who it is..and that person will pay. Oh they will..and finally my second question, Jay. Did you or did you not step into my lockeroom without my consent?

Jay: Sir, I was only doing my job..

Mr Kenty: Oh your job right? funny that..well my job is kicking chumps around all over this arena, whether they be 2nd talent superstars like team worse than Zero, Melted Dice or Roid - Boy and Boy in the basement or hell even tech monkeys like yourself..your all the same Jay. I hope you don't mind if I don't have your consent to KICK YOUR...

???: Enough!

*Before a punch is connected to a whimpering Jay, a figure is in the doorway, turning to face the figure Kenty gives a cheesy smile*

Mr Kenty: Mr Walker, what a pleasant surprise..

Mr Walker: Good evening Kenty. Jay, what are you doing here?

Jay: Mr Walker..Sir..I was just delivering something to Mr Kenty..no biggies.

Mr Kenty: No Biggies! you wait..

Mr Walker: KENTY!

*Jay looks terrified as he stares at a angry Mr Kenty who is staring knives straight back into his eyes*

Mr Walker: Get out of here Jay. I think Christy needs a hand setting up a interview..

Jay: Yes Boss..

*Jay quickly scampers out of the lockeroom, leaving Mr Walker staring at Mr Kenty who is looking at the ground with a smirk*

Mr Walker: What's so funny?

Mr Kenty: Oh nothing Alex. Just your staff..incompetence at its highest! Maybe you should look to Danny Mcgraw and ask for perhaps some intelligent personnel for backstage staff. Not the mouth - breathers we have here..

Mr Walker: I'm not in the mood, Kenty. You cannot go around and threaten my staff, however you may feel about them our I will fine you.

Mr Kenty: Ha..

Mr Walker: Don't be like this Kenty or I will lose my patience. As I have said this is a business, and it must be run as such. The inmates must not run the Asylum.

Mr Kenty: Well I guess your right. Oh hang on a second, SIR. GazzyD, Daniel Reilly along with Roid - boy and his chump ally Boy in the basement seem to be doing a pretty good job at causing mayhem..

Mr Walker: Last warning Kenty, I mean It..

*The pair look at each other expressionless, before Kenty breaks the silence*

Mr Kenty: So, can I get you anything Alex? A coke? A tea? or maybe even a bag of skittles, your choice?

Mr Walker: I'm good Kenty.

Mr Kenty: So what brings the most intelligent man in this entire business to my Lockerroom then? Michael left something at the hotel? Has Jackson got into a brawl? Or maybe Internecio and his tamer Jones have been mistakenly taken to the circus?

Mr Walker: No Kenty, I have come to tell you a few things about tonight.

Mr Kenty: Alex, I have known for along time about the 15th November 2011 and what is going to happen on this very night. But please refresh my memory.

Mr Walker: Well..Who said I'm here to refresh your memory?

Mr Kenty: Huh?

Mr Walker: Let me explain Kenty..

*Mr Kenty looks at Mr Walker with a demeanor of wonder and interest before the camera returns back to the arena, showing the fans going wild and setting up Jeff and Henry on commentary*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 10 Nov - 20:20

The camera goes backstage and we see Jack Reynolds stood on screen.

JR: “Good evening 6CW, with me at this time.. 6CW International Champion, Jackson Black.”

Jackson walks into shot, smartly dressed in a suit with the word ‘Genesis’ written on the pocket. He has a smug look on his face with the International Title over his shoulder.

JR: “Good evening Jackson. First off, how do you feel after finally getting off the mark on Monday?”

Jackson’s smug grin gets even bigger as he begins to talk.

JB: “How do I feel Jack, how do I feel? I feel freaking top of the world. At Escalation, I showed Mike Hill that I was back and that this International Championship is staying with Genesis.

For three weeks, I made excuses. I made pathetic excuses for me losing. The fact of the matter is, I just wasn’t good enough. I wasn’t at the top of my game and quite frankly.. I sucked. But last week, something clicked and the gears inside my wrestling brain decided to turn once again and boy did I show Mike Hill what he was up against. Jackson Black is back and he means business.

Hill, you walked around for three weeks thinking you were the best there was but I will prove you oh so wrong. I will get this series finished and at BiF we will face of once last time and I will be the one with his name shining bright in those lights.

Now, if you excuse me Jack .. I cannot stand being around you for so long. Where is Christy?”

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 11 Nov - 8:51

*Uryu Ishida is still in the 6CW Arena as he looks at all the interviews happening and smiles*

Uryu: STILL? looks like I gotta go repeat myself.

*Uryu walks out to the ring as no music is played. he looks up at the titantron and smiles as he steps into the ring and grabs a mic*

Uryu: I'm BAAAACCKKKK!! haha! CM Punk eat your heart out, time to be serious now. This is the second time I am out here, alone and why haven't your tag team champions responded to my challenge?

Crowd: Sa-vi-our! x5

Uryu: Come on guys, I can wait for you. I want the best team out there and that is you guys, i will not be leaving this ring. If you dont want your fans to see you as cowards I suggest you hurry up

*uryu stands in the ring, waiting*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Nov - 9:32

The camera cuts to a backstage locker room, where Keith Leone can be seen watching a television screen of last week’s Escalation. Leone then pauses the screen just after Blue Dragon pins him, before he shakes his head and a sarcastic laugh can be heard from him.

Leone: If the Walker and the Board aren’t trying to cheat me out of my place in the 6CWF, it seems that Geoff Steel will take up the challenge.

Leone then switches off the television and turns back around to face the camera, with a cold and emotionless expression on his face.

Leone: Now I’m sure what everyone will say about last week is, “Well Geoff was just getting a measure of revenge after you kicking him on the Escalation before”, and well for once you are all right. Steel believes in his mind what he did last Escalation was the right thing to do, and that vengeance was the best thing for him to do. Well I hate to be the one to break this to you Geoff, but all you are doing now is pouring petrol onto an already unmanageable flame. You started this war with me Geoff, with the help of Blue I will admit, but you are the one who believed that what I was doing was a direct personal attack against you. All I wanted to do was win my rightful World Title then take down Alex Walker and Genesis and re-shape 6CW, but you just couldn’t let that happen could you? You had to try and stop the revolutionary, the man who was going to change the environment that allowed you to flourish, while other more deserving guys were washed into the background.

But enough on the issues with Steel for a moment, I want to give a quick shout out to my old friend Blue Dragon. Now no doubt you are lying in some back alleyway in Liverpool along with Logan Kincade, drinking Special Brew, while celebrating the day you finally beat me in a one on one contest. Well I just wanted to remind you of a couple of things before you start talking about being one of the big boys now. You managed to get the pin thanks to a cheap shot from Steel, which I know is all fair in love and war, but you aren’t going to get such a lucky chance at Born in Fire when it is every man for himself. Not only that but you also have to remember that it is so far only you who hasn’t been left standing tall at the end of Escalation before now, which has got to start to be playing on your mind BD. Two matches in which you’ve managed to be strong in both, but you’ve never left the arena unscathed as of yet, maybe you should start being wary of other guys, lord knows I have to have gotten used to it by now, with the amount of people ready to plunge a knife into my back. Just make sure that you aren’t the next guy that the Board decides to play their little games with, because with your mental capacity, I’m not sure you can handle it.

But now back to the matter at hand, at Escalation we have the end to this little “triangle series” that some have been calling it where I take on Geoff Steel. Now we all know that so far Geoff, you’ve not lost to either myself nor Blue Dragon since we have won the Gold Rush Battle Royal, and you’ve certainly managed to make yourself look big by blindsiding myself in particular. But for you and those juvenile fans of yours who have the memory of a goldfish, let me remind you that in singles competition you have still not yet managed to defeat me. On my debut at Night of Glory, I defeated you for the Extreme Championship, and from there on in you had nothing on me. Yes you got the odd tag team victory against me, big whoop, everyone gets lucky, unfortunately for you though, those lucky days were 6 months ago, and now I am more focused and dangerous than ever before. At Escalation, I am sending a message to not only you, but Alex Walker, Genesis, the Board and anyone who still is against the Revolution spreading through 6CW, that I will not be silenced, I will not be stopped until I have finally put an end to this conspiracy washing through the halls of 6CW. I’ll see you out there Geoff, and Blue, if you decide to come down to the party as well, I’m sure I’ll be able to knock your teeth down your throat one more time.

Keith Leone stares intensely into the camera, before winking and smirking slightly. He then turns back to the screen and continues to watch the tape as the camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 11 Nov - 11:31

"Stay too long" by Plan B randomly hits and the crowd erupt as none other than Max Adamson walks out to the ring, wearing a dark blue suit.

HE: What is HE doing here?

JT: I heard a rumour that Max Adamson had an announcement about Born In Fire, i've no idea what it could be but it's a nice surprise and these fans seem happy to see the Australian Phenom!

(Max waves to the fans and he rolls into the ring, he stands up and adjusts his suit, before being handed a microphone and he waits for the crowd reaction to die down)

Max: Hello 6WCWFFCWF! I know things have changed since Max Adamson was stood in a wrestling ring, but one thing has not and never will change. Born In Fire. And not that i'm comparing myself to The Undertaker or anything, but I have an undefeated streak at Born in Fire! Max Adamson is 3 and 0 at Born In Fire, Played 3, Won 3. And I wouldn't be doing myself justice if I didn't come back to add to that record. So here I am!

Now, I bet you're wondering... "Who could Max Adamson face at Born in Fire?"

Could it be Cassius? Everyone knows about the history between Cassius and Max Adamson! Could it be Hobo? Hobo and Max Adamson have never really seen eye to eye, and a Born In Fire match would settle everything! I have some news for you, Max Adamson is going to be involved at Born In Fire, in an official match, and it's going to be bigger than anything else on the show!

Max Adamson will be in a match, at Born In Fire, versus a Celebrity!

HE: Oh Jesus...

Max: ...Max Adamson is hereby calling out, any of the participants of the 2005 ITV show Celebrity Wrestling! Except Mark Speight, I think he's busy...

So that's it! My monumental Born In Fire announcement! I will keep you informed very, very soon. Boom Boom Pow motherhubbards!

(Max leaves the ring as quickly as he entered it, and walks up the ramp while the crowd cheer)

HE: I've got to give it to him, this may take the crown away from Hooligan v Ricky Hatton as the worst match in 6CWF history ever...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 11 Nov - 11:45

In a downtown hotel room Lex Hart is slowly lifting his head from the pillow
His eyes are all puffy and he is licking his lips desperate to create some saliva in his arid mouth.

Suddenly he looks aghast as the shower in the ensuite turns on and whistling can be heard coming from the bathroom

Lex rubs his eyes and calls out

LH" Dicey that you???
Oh dear god please let that be you!!!"

There is no reply
Lex starts to survey the room looking for clues as to where he is when he notices a glass of water on the bedstand

He stares with horror at the glass as resting on the bottom are a set of dentures

Lex quickly looks under the sheets and it is clear he is naked

Lex wraps the sheet round himself and scoops his clothes up before creeping to the door

A female voice calls out
" You up hun???
You fancy grabbing some breakfast?
Get me some porridge.
I'm not so good with solids anymore!!!!

Lex looks sickened to his stomach and mutters under his breath
LH" I'll kill you for this Dicey"
Lex opens the hotel room door and sprints away down the corridor

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 11 Nov - 12:16

Dicey is woken by the hotel room door slamming shut, he opens his eyes and scans the room, he’s lying down the other end of the bed and is also naked

Dicey: What the hell happned lastnight??

Just then a wrinkly husk of a woman shuffles out of the bathroom covered in a towel

Old woman: At least one of you lovely boys are still here, where is that fine Canadain boy gone?

Dicey loks at the woman with confusion on his face before seeing a pair of Lex’s pink shorts on the floor next to the bed

Dicey: Oh hell no…the three of us didn’t…you know…do the horizontal Momba did we

The Old woman smiles at Dicey as she drops the towel to the floor

Old Woman: If you mean a Threesome or how you called it a “Four-baller” then yes we did and can I just say that was the best experience of my life

Feeling chuffed with himself Dicey throws the covers off himself and smiles at the woman

Dicey: Well lets just say the best yet to come

The old woman gets in beside Dicey and the disappear under the covers

Last edited by Dicey Reilly on Mon 14 Nov - 11:21; edited 1 time in total

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by itsdakillaninja Sun 13 Nov - 19:53

*Help is on the Way blares through the arena as Josh Valor runs out onto the stage holding his 6CW Tag Team belt. He stops at the top of the ramp as he is handed a mic.

JV: Uryu. You wanna come out here. On our show. And then demand a match with one of the greatest Tag Teams 6CW has to offer?! Now Mason could not be here tonight as he is finalizing a merchandise deal we have, but we have put a great deal of consideration into your challenge. So. On behalf of the 6CW Tag Team Champions. I accept your challenge. You and Kincade vs Myself and White. Born in Fire. Now if that is all you have to say, I really do have a match I need to prepare for. In fact, you should watch it, and see how a real tag team does things.

*Crowd cheer as Help is on the Way rings out from the speakers one more time as Valor stands at the top of the ramp holding the 6CW Tag Belt proudly up high.

itsdakillaninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 14 Nov - 6:53

*Uryu smiles*

Uryu: Not so fast Josh because I am not finished yet.

*Josh looks back to Uryu*

Uryu: You think I demanded this? seriously? look at every person in every seat of this arena because THEY DEMANDED IT! They want to see us go at each other and prove who the best tag team is!

*Uryu sighs and shakes his head*

Uryu: They want this, i'm glad they are getting it because a contest of this magnitude should be settled in the ring and not on who is the best political speaker, so i will be watching your match to see if you can back up your words.

*Uryu smiles and looks around*

Uryu: May the best team win.

JV:...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 14 Nov - 16:44

Udo Berg is slowly walking up the ramp and then all of a sudden the tron comes on and Yarmouth Blade is sitting in a chair with his tv title draped over his shoulder, The crowd start to boo as Blade starts to tap on the camera.

YB: Hey big fella, Is this thing on? Can he hear me?

Blade taps the camera again.

YB: Are your brains mangled my friend? Did you not see my match with Enforcer last week? I won yet again, Against another former world champion, Do you really think that your size scares me?

HL: Blade not showing any fear here tonight.

JT: Year right, That's why he's hiding behind a camera instead of facing this huge monster face to face.

YB: If you have not herd all ready I am the currant TV champion and you are not going to break me in half, Unlike these idiot's in the crowd I am not scared of any man, So big man if you think you can handle what the champ can bring to the ring then bring it on, If not go back to Germany and try a learn to be a wrestler.

The crowd start to boo Blade and then do the you suck chant.

JT: Why would Blade want to make this guy mad, He's huge?

HL: Because Blade know's who to get in to some one's head and that's when they start to make mistakes.

YB: I am the best damn technical wrestler in 6cwf today, That includes all the chumps over in 6wf, Know one can touch me not even a giant bloody ice berg like you, You will regret the day you ever signed a contract with this company cos Blade is gonna chop you in half and spit you out.

Blade sits back in his chair as Udo Berg look's up at the tron and just starts to laugh as the crowd boo Yarmouth Blade.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 14 Nov - 18:44

Maine can be seen walking around backstage as he stops and notices the camera .. he smirks and picks up the mic as he does so the crowd can be heard Booing!

WM: You all should be ashamed for booing a War hero!!! show some respect you assholes!!

RJ: Respect??? is he not that one that went insane and killed the our men on the front line fighting for freedom!

WM: And on Escalation ill make sure you respect me when i send Lex and Dicey to Hell and Back !

WM: After all its not just going to be the birth of the Meta but its the Rebirth Of............. CERBERUS and if i where you i would be scared !!

WM: Your going need a "Hero" to save you and thats not going to happen as we all know your going to be punished and destroyed one way or the other you wont make it to Born In Fire

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down