The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation Results 15th November

Go down

6CW Escalation Results 15th November Empty 6CW Escalation Results 15th November

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:23 pm

*The shows goes live on air from inside the Braehead Arena and the crowd in attendance are in fine voice as "I want it all" screams from the speakers and processions of fireworks shoot high into the air.Jeff Thadeus and Henry Lloyd then appear on screen.

JT:Ladies and gentlemen welcome to tuesday night Escalation...we are coming to you live and exclusive from the sold out Braehead Arena,only on ESPN.And what a night of 6CW action we have in store for you....just two weeks until the biggest pay per view extravaganza of all time,Born in Fire....I am here alongside my broadcast colleague,Henry Lloyd and Henry in all of years here in 6CW have you ever felt an atmosphere like this in the build up to an event...

HE:No I have not...over the past year I think I have been amazed each and every time we go on pay per view but something tells me in just over two weeks time we are going to put on a show that nobody will ever forget....

JT:I will second that....the atmosphere,the intensity in the backstage area is like nothing I have ever felt before.....everyone is literally on edge heading into Born in Fire....so many great superstars on the cusp of a career-defining night....but tonight is another night,tonight is a night when the superstars of 6CW are going to come out here and show exactly why we are so excited about the upcoming pay per view....

The fans wait and then most of them descend into boos as "Limowreck" roars out and Keith Leone strides onto the stage.Leone is dressed in his usual hooded top and jeans combo and he walks down to the ring before climbing in and taking a mic from Mike Bird.There are some section of the crowd that cheer Leone but the feeling of dislike is mostly unanimous.

HE:Wasn't expecting Leone out here to kick off the show...but it is always nice to hear what he has to say...

JT:Probably going to tell us that it was a conspiracy that he lost here last week...

HE:In a way it was,he was attacked by Geoff Steel,that cost him the match...

JT:You and I both know that Steel was goaded into action...

HE:Goaded by Blue Dragon,Leone had nothing to do with that....

Leone:I'm glad to judge by the audience's reaction that there are at least some people with their brain's switched on over recent events that have occured.Just so you know,that doesn't make me like any of you...because in reality you should have just listened to me from the very beginning,instead of jumping on the bandwagon when all of a sudden I had my own youtube channel...

I remember the night,one week before Destiny....one week before I was scheduled to go into a match with Dicey Reilly for my Extreme Title....and I stood here in this ring and I told you that from the bottom to the very top of this company it is infected with a poison....that the very foundations of this business are rotten to the damn core....most shunned me,many laughed right in my face and the rest of you called me "crazy"....

But look around you now,almost six weeks later and you tell me that you all still feel exactly the same way?.....You tell me that the actions taken by our so called leader Alex Walker and his gang of hyenas aren't alarming to say the very least.....that the mere fact that the inmates are running the asylum isn't a serious cause for concern...

You look up and down this card here tonight and there is no control around here.....from Team Japan to Enforcer to Wilson Maine....there isn't a member of this roster that has not be guilty of misdeeds in the past month but aslong as you are not crossing the boss,it really doesn't matter.....so you could say,why don't I just keep my head down,my nose clean and maybe Genesis will just leave me alone.....but you tell me where the fun would be in that?

Unlike the "heroes" of the 6CW lockeroom,I am the only one with the balls to say what I want and exactly how I want it.I want to be the big fish....I want to be the star attraction,the most powerful and dominant superstar on this roster and I hold in my hands the power to make it happen....whilst everyone else is shying away from a conflict with Genesis,I am more than happy to meet it head on because I know what creates viewing interest....I know what gets people talking...

And I'm not talking about being a macho fool like Reilly or GazzyD....marching in gung ho and shooting at everything that moves,or in their case getting their a55es kicked...

*Crowd boo and Leone smirks

Leone:No I am much smarter than that....as I have previously stated,I am the one that holds the key to Genesis' downfall...it doesnt matter how bad Reilly wants his hands on Alex Walker...it doesnt matter how GazzyD wants vengeance for his four months on the sidelines....because I was the one with the braincells to dig deeper and deeper until I saw the bigger picture...I know what makes Genesis tick,I know what truly lies at the heart of this beast and when the time is right I am going to bring this whole place crashing down with the truth...

I know there are still those who don't believe me,because if I really knew something then why don't I just say,right?.....Because only fools rush in....I have waited too long,worked too hard at my chance at being a world champion and I am not going to throw that all away for five minutes in the sun....no,no.....I want my full fifteen minutes of fame.....when I won the Gold Rush battle royale I earned a contract that meant that I could compete for any world title of my choosing at Born in Fire....that means that it wouldnt matter if I was sacked here tonight because there is nothing that will stop me performing in two weeks time...

Alex Walker knows this....why do you think he walks on eggshells around me?....Because Born in Fire is quite a big deal in more ways than one....the moment I become 6CW Champion,that makes me indispensable to this company....that means that no matter how much Alex Walker pushes for it,I am cemented in this company until someone can de-throne me......Walker knows this and it eats him up inside....do you see now why he wanted me to go to 6WF so bad?.....Walker wanted me gone from this company,he tried to fire me but my contract said otherwise....until Born in Fire is over,Walker can't touch me....and by that time you can guaran-damn-tee that its going to be too late....

The moment the referee's hand hits the mat for the third time at Born in Fire and I am declared the 6CW Champion is the moment when I open my mouth and the whole truth,nothing but the truth is going to come pouring out like a unstoppable tsunami.....I am the key to the downfall of the biggest faction in pro wrestling history...

You people can hate me all you like....but unlike your favourites like Reilly & Gazzy,I can actually make a difference....I will make a difference.....and I don't want you to like me...but what I do want is some goddamn respect....because after Born in Fire my name is going to be up in lights for a long time coming,I am going to be the most talked about professional wrestler in generations....and nights like this are going to be remembered in such fashion as the 3:16 promo....

It's no coincidence that since I came to this company that things have really taken off for this brand....shown live on ESPN...covered by the Fox Network....trending worldwide daily on Twitter....frequent mentions from Piers Morgan,Jimmy Fallon and Jay Leno.....national newspaper coverage each and everytime we put on a show.....we are now bigger than anything they have Stateside and why?....because I pushed away the barriers that usually block the audience from truly seeing what goes on behind the scenes.....it's thanks to me that the world of sports entertainment is more accessible to each and every one of you...

And it's because of me that Alex Walker is now sat in the back tearing his hair out because he didn't want me out here saying any of this.He doesn't think "people" should know the ins and outs of this company....but I really couldnt care less....because I know what he is....I know what a lot of people in this company are and there lies in the problem....because for every guy in the back I have got a story....some good and some so bad that you really would learn to look at people in a very different light....I'm not a bad guy here,despite how I might come across....in fact I am about the closest thing to a good guy that exists in this whole facade we call 6CW....

Because good guys tell the truth...in every movie,in every book....whereever you went to school,you always hear about how the good guys tell the truth....and the good guys save the day....well here I am....I might not be your conventional good guy....I might not have washboard abs,a hollywood smile and an essex tan but what I have is drive and commitment to making wrestling the best it can be.....I am the only man in this company that tells the truth day in and day out.....I tell you how it is because I really don't care how I come across...if I don't like you i'm going to tell you....if I don't like your face then I will slap you senseless and let you know about it....there is no line that I am not willing to cross....and sooner or later you people are going to see why....

The greatest moment in 6CW history will come at Born in Fire when I am declared the world champion and I rip the lid off this whole sham....you might not like it,you might not cheer it but down the line you are going to realise that Keith Leone was the only reason why pro-wrestling is still alive today.....i'm one greedy son of a bitch,all I really care about is myself and being as famous as I can possibly be...but wrestling is in my blood,and I will give my last drop of blood,sweat and tears to make sure that this business I love is alive and well.....badguy or goodguy....liked or unliked...none of it really matters....because the future lies in my hands.....and it could easily die in my hands aswell.

Why do you think I even entered the Gold Rush Battle Royale?....after losing two and half pints of a blood,the sensible thing was to go to the hospital and rest up for a week or two.....but I knew this was my last chance....I'd of been sacked that night if I didn't accomplish what I did.....and the future of 6CW would be a burning mess....but because of my heart and determination,my downright greed I pulled myself up and dragged myself into battle....

Because I didnt save professional wrestling for all of you....I saved it for me....for all of the guys of the past,all the guys of the future....the guys that bust their a55 from 3am in the morning until 12am the next night.Guys that spend 300 days a year away from their families to put on a show for all of you.....guys that like me used to wake up at 10 years old with a dream of becoming a world champion.....and now I am this close (holds his finger and thumb close together) from accomplishing that dream.....and if along the way I can make myself a damn sight more success then you bet your bottom dollar that that is exactly what I am going to do...

I don't profess to be the "best in the world" because of what I say or do in the ring....I profess to be the best because of how I live my life....because I live like their is no tomorrow...like I could wake up one morning and this could all be gone....Born in Fire is do or die for Keith Leone....and I really hope that you start to believe that Born in Fire is do or die for 6CW!

*Leone drops the mic to a very strange reaction from the crowd in attendance."Limowreck" screams out as he exits the ring.

JT:Very,very ominous words from Keith Leone to open Escalation here tonight....what on earth does he mean by "do or die"?

HE:By the sounds of things,Leone is saying that if he doesnt become world champion at Born in Fire then this is all over for him....

JT:What has Leone seen that justifies him to talk in the way he does?....It's almost as though there is something brewing here in 6CW that none of us has any clue about....but what can it be?

HE:Well it all boils back to Genesis.....and we all know that Genesis' ultimate plan is total domination....

JT:But there is must be something that Genesis are doing to gain "total domination" that Leone has picked up on.....I don't know,its a very strange scenario but the more I hear Leone talk,the more I cant help but get intrigued...

HE:Now your seeing the point I have been making for weeks....something is fishy around here....And I dont like it....Born in Fire has a very big sense of foreboding around it...

JT:Yes it does....we'll be right back after this commercial break

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 15th November Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 15th November

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:25 pm

*The action comes back off the commercials with Mr Kenty & Michael Sweetwater staring at Leone's speech on the monitor.They turn to the rest of Genesis.

Kenty:Just say the word Mr Walker....just one word....

Sweetwater:I'm in that kind of mood where I really want to hurt someone....so just say it boss...

*Walker looks from over his desk and seems to be contemplating

Walker:I don't think that will be necessary boys....not at this particular moment in time....let Leone have his fun....we will deal with him when the time is right....but first of all we have a few other ports of call this evening....

*The rest of Genesis smirk as Walker leans back in his chair

Walker:You'll notice that I have set each of you an individual challenge tonight....Jackson...I don't think we need to go into great detail....you know what needs to be done....and I know you know what is at stake....but your Genesis....and that means a lot...

*Black shoulders his International TV Title and nods his head

Walker:Good....Kenty,Sweety....you said you wanted another shot at the tag team titles and so you will....but I cannot ingore the competition....the tag team division is thriving right now....so go out there and you show us all why you are the best in the world at what you do.....by this time next week I will be in a great position to make an announcement about tag team wrestling...

*Kenty & Sweetwater high five and smirk before all attention turns to Jones and Internecio.

Walker:And arguably the biggest job of the night falls on the large shoulders of Internecio;...now i know you are going to relish this....and I know that you will not fail me....

Jones:You can be sure of that Alex....

Walker:I hope so because taking care of GazzyD is vital to the growth of Genesis....Gazzy has returned and is trying his damndest to ruin what we have built....he is jealous of you all because he knows what he threw away....so tonight I want you to go out there and end the "history-maker" once and for all.....I want to watch as you break his body in half....no disqualifications...no rules....you can do whatever you want...

*Internecio flicks his hair back as an evil smile crosses Mr Jones' face.

Jones:Oh do not fear....GazzyD is a thorn in our side,but tonight we will remove him,snap him in two and leave him broken in the dirt where he belongs...

Walker:I'm glad to hear it....Genesis is rising once again and nothing is going to stop us...

Black:What about Reilly?

Walker:You leave that one situation with me Jackson.....I have come to realise that Reilly is my problem and one that I am going to take great pleasure in solving.....I have a proposition for Daniel Reilly here tonight...

*Walker smiles at the rest of Genesis,who nod their heads and lean back in their chairs.The telephone begins to ring and Walker answers it.

Walker:Hello.....yes what do you want?.....oh really?....a very interesting idea indeed?....at Born in Fire?....Well I never thought I would say this,but you have actually excelled yourself with that idea.....well we can wait until next week to make the announcement....but I am very much looking forward to it....oh don't you worry....6CW will be more than ready to steal the show....bye!

*Walker places the telephone down with a smile

Walker:Things are looking good boys...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 15th November Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 15th November

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:26 pm

*The scene goes into the parking lot as a black BMW pulls up and the doors open as a very familiar figure steps out and the crowd cheer as he slings his kitbag over his shoulder.

JT:Daniel Reilly is in the building....and it is our understanding that later this evening he will be called out by 6CW General Manager,Alex Walker.....where on earth is this heading?

HE:Well we all know that Reilly and Walker have been at each other's throats for months....this has to end somewhere....perhaps a truce?....or maybe Walker is going to give Reilly what he wants and offer him a fight?

JT:Are you serious,do you really think either of them is likely?....I know Walker wants to finish Reilly once and for all but can you really see him challenging "The Viper" to a match?....No way....and a chance of them calling a truce is less likely than that.....if I was Reilly I would use my head here,whatever Walker has planned...it can't be good....

*Reilly glances around the parking lot as Jack Reynolds pops up with a mic in hand.Reilly smirks.

Reilly:Roving reporter strikes again...

Reynolds:Erm...yeah...don't mind do you?

Reilly:Knock yourself out kid....

Reynolds:Great....well tonight,if you haven't already heard....Alex Walker wants you to go out into the ring and face him one on one....the details are unknown....but what do you think is planned?

Reilly:Are you serious?.....Walker wants me to face him in the ring here tonight?

Reynolds:Yes I believe so....

*Reilly raises his eyebrows and contemplates for a second and then laughs before walking into the building,leaving Reynolds nonplussed.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:27 pm

Match 1
Yarmouth Blade vs Udo Berg

JT:First match up of the evening folks and we are about to see our TV Champion in action against 6CW's newest acquisition...

HE:Do we know anything about Udo Berg?

JT:Only that they call him "The Iceberg" but apart from that I havent heard anything..

HE:Well I hope he knows how privilidged he is here this evening....making a debut against our reigning Tv Champion,arguably the most talented champion in the whole of 6CWF....and might I add that he has pinned two former world champions in the last two weeks...

JT:I don't think he needs a PA,he talks well enough for himself....

"Fear" is playing out and the whole arena is booing loud as Yarmouth Blade swaggers onto the stage and he smirks at the reception of the crowd.He drops his jacket on the floor and makes his way down to the ring before sliding in.Blade goes to the corner and climbs the ropes before removing his championship from around his waist and holds it in the air...

HE:I have never been more impressed by a superstar's willingness to bounce back than Yarmouth Blade's.....came up just short against Geoff Steel for the 6CW Title and since then he has gone on an amazing run....what a star...

JT:Blade is a decent athlete,but if you listen to him then there is nobody that has ever been better.....still has a long way to go in my book but you cannot deny his talent....be interesting to see how he fares against an unknown opponent...

HE:It wouldnt matter....there is nobody around here fit enough to lace Yarmouth Blade's boots....

The lights in the arena go down and there is a pause as pyros explode from the stage and then a countdown begins on the big screen.

Eins(1)...
zwei(2)...
drei(3)...
vier(4)...
fünf(5)...
Sechs(6)...
sieben(7)...
acht(8)...
neun(9)...

on 10 the logo of an Ice Berg with the words UDO appears as dry ice fills the top of the ramp...

JT:Oh he hails from Germany....I know that much aswell...

Suddenly the whole crowd turns and looks at the stage in utter shock as a beast of a man walks out.He is dressed in a black singlet with a bald head but it is the size of him that is catching everyone's attention.

HE:Oh my god...

JT:I'm hearing in my ear that Udo Berg is 7 foot 1.....486 pounds......the biggest athlete we have ever seen in 6CW....my word....

Yarmouth Blade is standing in the ring,staring with disbelief and grabbing the referee for support.He looks in utter shock as Berg closes in on the ring and then climbs up onto the apron before stepping into the ring.

HE:Ive never seen anything like him in my life.....a real life giant....this isn't fair for Blade...

JT:He said last week he was willing to fight and beat anyone....well lets see just how good he really can be...

Berg stands in the ring and he stares across at Yarmouth Blade with cold eyes.Blade stares up at his opponent with mingled fear and shock as the referee turns to the timekeeper and signals for the bell to start the contest.Yarmouth just stands and looks at Berg...

HE:How do you even go about starting this off....?

Berg looks down at Blade and then he shoves him with real power against the ropes.Blade bounces back and Berg swings a clothesline at him but the TV Champion ducks it and he rocks big punches to the midsection before running off the ropes...

JT:What a boot...

The crowd cheer as Blade walks staright back into a huge boot from Berg that floors him.The TV Champion gets back up and Berg floors him with a clothesline before welcoming him up again and hitting another clothesline.Yarmouth staggers back to his feet and Berg easily body presses him into the air....

HE:Look at that strength....don't look down Blade...

Blade is in no man's land as Berg just drops him from over 9 feet in the air,causing Yarmouth to slam heavily into the canvass.Berg looks down at Blade and then pulls him up by the head before flipping him up onto his shoulders...

JT:Berg looking for the powerbomb,going to make short work of Yarmouth Blade...

Blade slams fists down into the head of Berg and then manages to jump out back and stumbles to the corner.Berg turns around and rushes into the corner but Yarmouth responds with a dropkick to the knee that causes the giant to fall on one leg.....Blade quickly climbs up the ropes and he jumps off with a double knee drop across the back of Berg's neck........................1...........................2.....................powerout that sends Blade through the ropes to the outside.

HE:My god....what the hell are you suppose to do?

Yarmouth backs against the ringside barrier and looks up at the ring and his opponent.Berg beckons for Blade to get back in as the champion walks around ringside and grabs the TV Title before rolling back in the ring...

JT:Blade looking to get himself DQ'ed here....

HE:What are you doing Yarmouth?

Blade looks on the verge of hitting the giant with his belt but walks straight into a solid knee and then Berg whips him off the ropes before sending him flying with a massive backbody drop.Blade clutches his back in agony as he stumbles back and Berg grips him around the throat...

JT:CHOKE...

Berg lifts Blade into the air but takes a viscious thumb to the eye as the crowd boo.Blade drops to his feet and nails stiff kicks to the legs of the big man before pulling his head down and grabbing his right arm...

HE:Playmaker...

Berg amazingly lifts his head up and Blade with it.He lifts the TV Champion high into the air and then runs him forward for a jacknife powerbomb but Yarmouth manages to slide down the back.Blade staggers into the corner and then waits for Berg to turn around before leaping into a corkscrew roundhouse kick (Trouble in Paradise)....

JT:He didnt even move...

The roundhouse kick lands to the midsection of Berg,but he barely staggers off balance.Blade looks up from his kneeling position and shakes his head before backing into the corner and lifting himself onto the top rope...

HE:I really don't know what Yarmouth Blade is suppose to do here....CROSSBODY!

Blade looks into the sky and says a little prayer before leaping into a crossbody.The crowd cheer loud as Berg catches him with utter ease and then connects with a ferocious body slam (World Strongest Slam)............................1.....................................2........................Blade gets his foot on the ropes.

JT:They say that your mouth can get you in a lot of trouble and perhaps that is exactly what we are seeing here....for weeks Yarmouth Blade has been running his mouth about how good he is....but now he seems to be paying the price...

HE:Completely uncalled for....I don't usually go against Alex Walker but how unprofessional is it to put your current TV Champion in a match against an unknown giant....he was never prepared...

Berg stands up and glares at the referee before looking around at the bright lights of the arena.He stands over Yarmouth Blade and leans down before grabbing him around the throat and hoists him onto his feet...

JT:I think Yarmouth Blade could be going for a ride here...

Berg looks into the eyes of Blade and then lifts him into the air again for a chokeslam,only for Blade to climb up onto his shoulders and wriggle into a sleeper hold...

HE:Thats it Blade...keep tight hold.....choke him out...

JT:I'll admit it would be an amazing acheivement if Yarmouth Blade pulls this off...

Blade is holding on for dear life as he tries to choke the life out of his giant opponent.Berg is trying his best to swat away Blade but cannot quite reach him as Blade looks like a desperate man...

HE:Hold on Blade...

Berg lets out a gargantuan roar and then storms backwards and drives all his bodyweight into Blade against the turnbuckle,driving all of the wing out of the TV Champion.Berg walks out of the corner and then turns around and watches as Blade tries his best to reach his feet...

JT:I think Yarmouth Blade is having a hard time breathing here....and one big shot from Berg could finish it....

HE:This doesnt look good.......SPEAR!

Berg takes off and sprints towards the corner before diving into the spear,Blade narrowly avoiding it by rolling to his side.Berg slams against the corner and the whole ring shakes as Yarmouth crawls away...

JT:The ropes almost snapped there......OH CMON!

The bell sounds and the whole arena breaks out into boos as Yarmouth Blade slams the TV Title into the head of the giant and then rolls straight out of the ring.Berg slumps slightly against the ropes but just looks angry as Blade staggers back into the aisleway...

HE:Yarmouth Blade lives to fight another day.....thank god for that...

JT:He high-tailed it out of here,tell the damn truth....he knew he stood no chance here against Udo Berg and he took the cheap way out....for all his talk in the past couple of months,Yarmouth Blade didnt exactly paint himself in championship glory here tonight...

HE:What was he supposed to do?...You tell me what you would have done Jeff?....Blade had no idea what he was up against here tonight....completely unprepared for what he was walking into....

JT:So you think had Blade known what he was up against then he would have won here tonight?

HE:Yes I do,Blade is a world-class operator...he would have done his homework and worked out a perfect strategy...

JT:If you say so...personally I don't know what strategy is going to be needed to beat Udo Berg...the guy is a giant,how can you even combat that?....Great opening to tonights show,even if it ended on a sour note.....it is clear to see that we are going to expecting alot to come from this giant German....

Blade shakes his head and disappears through the curtain as Berg stares after him with a cold expression of anger.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:28 pm

*The scene goes backstage to the Saviour Assassins standing by with Christy James

CJ:Guys....later on tonight you face Dopant Zero,Frosted Dice and Genesis in non-title action...its fair to say that the tag team division is hotting up right now....and with your growing feud with Genesis in full flow....how do you view the rise of tag team wrestling?

Valour:I think it's great....we've made no bones from day one that we are willing to get in there with anyone and fight it out to prove how good we can be...surely that is what being tag team champions is all about...

White:Growing up there have been some amazing teams in professional wrestling....The Rockers,Demolition,Legion of Doom,Harlem Heat....in 6CWF alone there has been Perfect Execution,Dominion and no doubting the talents of Frosted Dice....we want the Saviour Assassins to be remembered in the same breath as some of those greats....and we know for that to happen we have to take on all opposition....and lucky for us,there is plenty around at the moment...

CJ:But with you and Genesis at each other's throats constantly,are you worried you make take your eyes off the rest of the playing field?

Valour:Not at all....it's no secret the problems between ourselves and Genesis....but we know that if we allow our whole attention to be on them then we could end up on the wrong side of a beating....Frosted Dice are still world class...Dopant Zero are making serious waves right now.....we cannot afford to take any of our opponents for granted...

White:But tonight is a great opportunity for us....no championships on the line so we can go out there with at least a little less pressure....and we get to scout the rest of our competition...to be in the ring with them and see what the future may hold....this is the big leagues,no easy matches in 6CW and we know that....but if we are properly prepared then I do not see why we don't have as good as chance as anyone else....

CJ:Thanks for stopping by guys and good luck tonight...

*Valour smiles and walks off as White eyes up Christy and slaps her backside before winking and following his partner.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:30 pm

*The scene is backstage with Jack Reynolds and Team Japan.There is a Japanese flag draped across the back wall as the interview begins.

Reynolds:I am standing by right now with 6CW's newest faction....from the sparkling shores of the Orient....Kenji Hidari,Tsukasa Yagurama and Kenzaki Nogami.....Team Japan!

*Crowd boo and Hidari snatches the mic from Reynolds

Hidari:That is right Great Britain,boo all you want because we are not going anywhere.We are the future of this company,we are the burning fire of success and we are here to dominate for aslong as we want.

Over the first two weeks of our stay here in 6CW we have already taken your precious Frosted Dice,you overmatched Shaun Styles and we have taught them lessons that they will never forget.But just like the ignorant fools that they are,they keep coming back for more.

Shaun Styles,you actually have the audacity to challenge me to a match here tonight....you really believe that you are capable of toppling me?....do you not understand that two weeks ago was a blip,and yet I still left you lying where you stood.You are not fit enough to step inside the same ring as me,but tonight I am going to show you that properly....you do not deserve to even breath the same air as me,but here this evening I am going to make sure that you never cross my path ever again.

Reynolds:And what about the tag team situation,tonight Dopant Zero have a chance to showcase their abilities against the rest of the competitions...

*Yagurama takes the microphone

Yagurama:Have we not already shown in just two weeks what we are capable of?.Twice now we have stepped foot inside the ring with Frosted Dice,a team regarded by many as the best in 6CW history,and we have beat them ease.It doesn't matter who you line up to take us on because we will beat them and we will dominate them.We are the best team in Japan and pretty soon you are going to realise that we are the best team in the world,full stop.

Nogami:Saviour Assassins....Genesis.....Frosted Dice....it doesn't matter who you put in front of us....line them up and knock them down because they have no chance against us....Dopant Zero,Team Japan....everything we do is about domination....and that is exactly what you are going to see....

Hidari:It begins with Styles,it begins with Frosted Dice.....but it does not stop until we have cleaned up this mess you call a wrestling promotion.....and we show how far ahead the Far East is in every walk of life.....there is nothing that can stand in the way of Team Japan....nothing what so ever.

*Team Japan smirk as they listen to the boos of the crowd and then they walk out of shot.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:31 pm

Match 2
Kenji Hidari vs Shaun Styles

"Undead" is playing out as the action returns to ringside and Shaun Styles bounces out onto the stage.He tags hands with the fans before sprinting down to the ring and sliding in.The crowd applaud as Styles goes to the corner and poses before backflipping back into the centre of the ring.

JT:Shaun Styles in one on one action up next folks as he does battle against the leader of Team Japan,Kenji Hidari....

HE:Ever since Hidari came to this federation he has had a big problem with Shaun Styles...

JT:Yes he has,Styles pinned Hidari on his opening night in 6CW and then last week Team Japan assaulted Styles before putting him through the announce table...Styles made this challenge here this evening to finish this with Hidari but i'm not so sure that Hidari is ready to call it a day...

Styles paces the ring as "Hood Hop" plays out and the crowd boo as Hidari walks onto the stage.He unzips his tracksuit and removes it before making his way to the ring,he smiles at Styles as he climbs up on the apron and then through the ropes.Styles eyes up his opponent with dislike as the referee stays in between them both.

HE:Should be a cracking fast-paced matchup...

The bell sounds as both men take their time to circle and then they duck into a lockup.Hidari quickly rolls around the side and looks for a back suplex but Styles floats back onto his feet and locks his hands around the waist of Hidari....

JT:Styles wants the german....

Hidari spins out and grabs Styles by the arm before pulling him inwards and up onto his shoulders.....

HE:Genshin...

Hidari throws Styles up for the gutbuster but it is countered into a perfect hurricanrana takedown.Hidari gets back up and Styles back heel kicks him in the stomach and then springboards onto the ropes...

JT:Stylin DDT...

Hidari ducks underneath,causing Styles to land awkwardly on his feet.Hidari runs forwards and Styles swings a roundhouse kick at him but it's ducked and Hidari kicks him in the stomach and nails a snap DDT..................1.......................2..................kickout.Hidari pulls Styles up by the head and lifts him into a brainbuster position but Styles floats over the back and counters with a bridging german suplex.........................1...........................2....................shoulder up.

They get back up and Hidari slams fierce kicks into the legs of Styles and then jumps into a heel kick that knocks Styles down.He waits for Styles to get back up,near the corner,and then runs in and slams double knees into his chest,sending Styles crashing back and slumping next to the turnbuckle.....Hidari gets back up and smiles before running in and hitting a low hesitation dropkick to the face of Styles.....Hidari pulls Styles to his feet and nails the brainbuster.............1.........................2..................Styles gets his foot on the ropes.

HE:Hidari has this high tempo,but very devastating moveset....a typical japanese style combatant...

Hidari stands back up and he bounces off the ropes before coming back and kneeing Styles in the face.Kenji walks to the corner and grabs the top rope before vaulting into the air and springing back in a BME....

JT:Styles got his knees in the way....very impressive indeed...

Hidari staggers back into the opposite corner,holding his ribs, as Styles makes it back to a vertical base.Styles rushes in and connects with a stiff shining wizard before snapmaring Hidari to the mat and lifting himself onto the second rope and coming off with a dropkick to the back of Hidari's head.....Styles stands up and steps through the ropes onto the apron as he waits for his opponent to stand up...

HE:Springboard neckbreaker....wow...

The cheers are huge as Styles springboards from the top and lands a brilliant neckbreaker on Hidari..................1..........................2.................shoulder up.Styles drags Kenji up and looks for a corkscrew suplex but Hidari elbows his way out and then nails a tornado kick that sends Styles crashing back into the corner.Hidari runs in and hits a clothesline before lifting Styles up onto the top rope and then climbs up....

JT:What is Hidari thinking here.....oh my god...

HE:He wants the island driver......LOOKOUT!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

Hidari sets Styles into position for the island driver but Styles fights his way out and manages to slip down behind Hidari on the top rope before leaping onto his shoulders and twisting in midair before nailing an amazing frankensteiner from on top.....Styles staggers back to his feet and watches Hidari over his shoulder before springboarding onto the ropes...

JT:Stylin DDT....

..................shoulder up.

Styles drags Hidari up by the right arm and looks for CK3 but Hidari twists out and counters with a belly to belly suplex.Hidari then goes to the corner and climbs up the ropes....he looks down upon Styles....

HE:450 splash....not a good landing at all...

Styles drives his knees up again and collides with the midsection of Hidari before using the ropes to get to his feet.Hidari is trying to make it up as Styles runs up the turnbuckle and twists back with an excellent whisper in the wind takedown.......the crowd are cheering as Styles welcomes Hidari back up and kicks him in the stomach...

JT:Styles clash?

Hidari swipes Styles feet at the last moment and slingshots him to the corner,only for Styles to land on the ropes and then float back into a crossbody...

HE:Hidari caught him....GENSHIN!

Hidari catches Styles on his shoulders and throws him up for the gutbuster but Styles lands on his feet and catches Hidari's knee before spinning him around and connects with a stiff pele kick that knocks Hidari down.Styles staggers to the corner and vaults onto the top rope...

JT:What a great back and forth match this is....SWANTON BOMB!

HE:Could do it...

..........Hidari kicks out and rolls from the ring.

JT:Hidari needs a breather here...and it isn't surprising....what a pace...

Styles gets to his feet and he watches Hidari on the outside before grabbing the top rope and vaulting over the top rope and landing a crossbody takedown on his opponent as the crowd cheer.Styles nails stiff right hands before dragging Kenji up and throwing him back in the ring..........

HE:We are seeing this new side of Shaun Styles here.....he seems to really want Hidari hurt...

JT:Is it surprising after what Team Japan have subjected him to in the past couple of weeks?

Styles turns to the crowd and nods his head before rolling back into the ring.Hidari is knelt against the turnbuckle as Styles walks over to him and grabs him by the shoulder....

HE:What the....?

The referee calls for the bell as Hidari sprays an aerosol,hidden in the Japanese flag,in the face of Shaun Styles.The crowd are booing wildly as Hidari gets up and stares at his opponent with an evil smirk...

JT:What is the meaning of this.....why has Hidari taken this way out of the match?

HE:You said yourself that he wasn't done with Styles and I guess you were right.....

Hidari watches as Styles tries desperately to clear his eyes.Styles staggers back to his feet and Kenji just lifts him up onto his shoulders before nailing the Genshin gutbuster.The crowd boo even more as Hidari walks to the corner and grabs the Japanese flag before draping it across Styles and leaving the ring.

JT:Somehow I don't think we have seen the last of this situation....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:32 pm

*Jack Frost and Johnny Dice are standing in the backstage area as the scene changes.The crowd cheer at the sight of the former tag team champions and Christy James stands next to them.

CJ:Hey guys....in just a couple of minutes you are going out to the ring in a non-title four corners match against Dopant Zero....Genesis....and the current tag team champions,The Saviour Assassins.....being former champions yourselves,how do you view the current level of competition right now in 6CW?

Frost:I think it's great....no really I do....when we were tag team champions we had some great competition of our own....Genesis....Internecio/Cerberus....hell we even crossed the divide and defeated The Church of Hero so we know about competition......this current crop is very special indeed...and we are fortunate to even be competing with these guys....

Dice:But for as fortunate as we feel....we still know that we need to start performing to the best of our abilities...it's all well and good being regarded in such high esteem by so many people but we need to prove it inside the ring....and right now that's not happening....like Frosty said,we have beaten some great teams in our time,and we know on our day we can beat all of these teams aswell but we need to regain our spark....because if we don't,we can forget about ever getting our straps back....

CJ:And your on-going feud with Team Japan,most notably Dopant Zero...how do you views these guys?

Dice:Punks....real class A punks...and I know class A when I see it.....

Frost:Dopant Zero are no doubt talented but they run their mouths too much,and two weeks of being the dogs b******* doesnt make you the best.....when they have been tag team champions for five months then tell them to get back to us......we don't believe we are better than anyone else,but we know that on our day we can go out there and prove that we are....

CJ:And where does the future head for you guys?

Dice:Fingers crossed the odds are in our favour tonight and we can pull out a win...that puts us right back in contention.....we want those belts back more than anything,we really do...and we understand that we have to earn that by proving we are better than the rest....so hopefully tonight we get that oh so important victory....and then with any luck it's onto Born in Fire....and championship glory...

Frost:Amen to that brother...amen to that!

*Frosted Dice touch knuckles and the crowd cheer as they exit the scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:33 pm

*The scene changes to Jack Reynolds with Yarmouth Blade.Blade has the TV Title over his shoulder,sweat running down his head and he looks angry.

Reynolds:My guest at this time is the 6CW TV Champion,Yarmouth Blade.....now Blade earlier tonight you went up against debutant,Udo Berg in a match where you were disqualified for the use of the belt.....why did you resort to those tactics?

Blade:Are you kidding me man?....Are you being serious...

*Blade gets into Reynolds face and looks visibly irate

Blade:What in the hell was I supposed to do here tonight?....Nobody told me that my opponent was going to be some genetic freakozoid.....you tell me how I was suppose to go up against that without any preparation whatsoever?....I am a champion,I deserve to be treated better than that....Alex Walker should be here right now making a public apology for even putting me in that match...

Reynolds:With all due respect...you have said on many occassions recently that you are capable of beating anyone at anytime?

Blade:And I am...you name one superstar in this business right now doing aswell as me....two former world champions have crashed at my feet in a fortnight...I take on all comers....I just expect a heads up when you throw a challenge like that at me....if I even had three days notice then I would have whooped Shrek's a55 here tonight....

I'm still standing aren't I?...That is the mark of a true champion because lesser men than me would have stood and fought that monster like a fool here tonight,but I am smarter than that....that's what makes me number one right now.I got out of there with my head held high,and I know next time I face that troll,he is in for the beating of a lifetime...

I am the 6CW TV Champion....and unfortunately for me there isn't anyone capable of providing me with a little bit of competition....i'm basically sweeping up because there is nobody in my league....it's too easy....

*Blade looks up as a man stands in front of him.

Blade:Mr Walker....sir...

*Alex Walker smirks as he looks at Yarmouth Blade

Walker:I was just passing and heard some of your little conversation.....

Blade:What I said before,I mean I didn't really mean...

Walker:Save it....you are indeed the TV Champion Blade and as a champion you are one of the more senior members of the roster at this moment in time...I expect you and everybody else holding championship gold to set a good example every single week,do I make myself clear?

Blade:Of course Mr Walker....

Walker:Good....because I know much you like proving yourself....and I know that perhaps I should have given you a little information before your match here tonight....so please accept my apologies and know it won't happen again...

Blade:I appreciate that Mr Walker....

Walker:That is why I am giving you a full weeks notice.....next week at the Supershow you are going to team with Kenji Hidari...

*crowd boo

Walker:Against the team of Shaun Styles.......and UDO BERG!

*Crowd cheer loud as Blade slumps against the wall.Walker smiles and then walks off as Blade looks shellshocked.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:34 pm

Match 3
Frosted Dice vs Saviour Assassins vs Dopant Zero vs Genesis (Sweetwater/Kenty)

JT:A chance now for us to see why there is so much excitement surrounding the tag team division right now...

HE:In all my years this is abot as good as the tag scene has ever been in 6CW....truly amazing stuff with some excellent teams....I heard the 6WF Tag Team Champions have been calling out the Saviour Assassins,well they can think again because there is nobody over there that can hold a torch to what we are producing here in 6CW right now...

JT:Amen to that...

"The Angel and The Gambler" plays out and there are big cheers from the fans in attendace as Frosted Dice make their entrance.They both walk onto stage and remove their jackets before posing for the fans and touching knuckles.

JT:Former tag team champions....Frosted Dice are the veterans of the current scene but as of late their form has been shaky...they need to start getting their old flow back if they are to keep up with the competition....

They climb into the ring and nod at the reception of the crowd before turning to the stage as "Breathe" blasts out and there are big boos for the arrival of Dopant Zero.Yagurama and Nogami are waving the Japanese flag as they walk onto the stage and point at their foes before walking to the ring.

HE:Dopant Zero,former tag team champions in Japan....in just three weeks they have certainly impressed us,gaining two pinfall victories over Frosted Dice in that time....but are they ready for the step up to championship level?

JT:Could be a big ask for these two men...no doubts about their talent but are they ready so early in their 6CW career?

Dopant Zero circle the ring and eye up Frosted Dice before climbing onto the apron.The referee stands in between both teams as "Numb" screams out and the boos reach fever pitch.Mr Kenty and Michael Sweetwater swagger onto the stage and smirk before removing their "Genesis" vests and marching down to the ring.

JT:Another set of former tag team champions.....Genesis have vowed to reclaim what they lost last month at One Night in Hell...but can they put their words into action?

HE:In my opinion,yes they can.Genesis are the best tag team in the world for me...nobody does what they do....such class and you have to admit that right now the whole of Genesis is rolling...

JT:Genesis certainly on a hot streak...in the past two weeks we have also witnessed Kenty & Sweetwater getting very aggressive with the tag team champions as they work their hardest to regain the belts....

Kenty and Sweetwater circle the ring and trash talk the fans before climbing into the ring and standing in their own corner.All three teams eye one another up and then the crowd bursts into cheers as "Help is on the way" plays out and the tag team champions make their entrance.

JT:In only their second ever tag team match these men became the world champions....a testament to the skill and dedication of the Saviour Assassins that they were able to acheive such a magnificent feat....but they know themselves that the hard work starts now...now they have to prove that they are worthy,...

HE:Easier said that done....alot of competition...alot of teams that want what the Saviour Assassins have...

The champions tag hands with the fans as they walk down the ramp towards the ring.Valour & White look confident as they climb up into the ring and hold their championships aloft.The referee speaks with all four teams as they argue among one another as to who is going to start the match....

JT:Referee has a difficult job ahead of him here....only two men legal at one time...anyone can tag anyone else,no matter what team their on....but the final decision must take place inside the ring...who is going to walk away with the bragging rights tonight?

After alot of discussion it is decided that Nogami from Dopant Zero will start up against Mason White of the Saviour Assassins.The crowd start up a "lets go Mason" chant and the Green Bay native flexes his biceps and points at Nogami with a smile as the fans cheer.Both men circle one another....

HE:Should be a great matchup indeed...

White and Nogami lockup before Mason quickly throws his opponent back into the corner and rushes in for a clothesline.He drags Nogami out and then flips him up into a dominator position......

JT:Nogami going for a ride...

Nogami slides out the back and spins White around before hitting a jumping heel kick.White staggers back into the corner and Nogami hits a shining wizard before tagging in Yagurama.Yagurama holds White's head and slaps his hand across the chest of the tag champion before irish whipping White to the opposite side....White hits the turnbuckle and staggers out as Yagurama hits a running boot....

HE:Johnny Dice made the blind tag there...

Dice climbs in and hits a chopblock to the knee of Yagurama.He stomps on the leg of his foe before rattling in successive right hands and then a dropkick............1...................2............powerout.Dice is quickly back up and he tries to grab Yagurama in a half nelson but the Dopant Zero member counters with a snapmare and then stands up,landing a massive kick to Dice's head....Yagurama bounces back off the ropes...

JT:Mr Kenty using advantage of this four team situation....

Kenty slaps the back of Yagurama and it is judged a legal tag by the referee.Kenty climbs in and smirks at the Dopant Zero member before landing viscious kicks to the head of John Dice.He drags Dice up and lands a snap suplex.................1.......................2............kickout.Kenty gets back to his feet with a smile and then tries to pull Dice into a sleeper hold but it's reversed into a back suplex...

HE:Four teams all looking for that momentum that could lead to them being recognised as the best team in the world...

Kenty and Dice get back up,Kenty misses with a right hand before Dice rattles off a three punch combo and whips his opponent off the ropes,taking him down with a samoan drop as he comes back...........................1..........................2.................kickout.Dice drags Kenty up by the head and tags in Jack Frost as the crowd cheer...

Dice holds Kenty as Frost connects with stiff karate kicks to the legs and then they nail a double suplex.....................1......................2............shoulder up.Frost pulls Kenty up and tries to gutwrench him but the Genesis member slips out the side and bounces off the ropes before running back with a big boot....

JT:Frost dodged a bullet there...NORTHERN WIND DDT!

...............Sweetwater breaks the cover.Dice climbs in the ring but the referee holds him back as Sweetwater knees Frost clean in the nose,dropping him in a heap.Kenty slowly climbs back to his feet and waits for Frost to get back up before nailing a face-first russian legsweep..........1.................2................shoulder up.

HE:Genesis working well here in the early going...just look at how well they combine...

Kenty tags in Sweetwater and then Brooklyn native climbs up the ropes to the top of the turnbuckle.Sweetwater sets himself and then comes off with a double axe handle to the back of Frost before Kenty follows up with a swinging neckbreaker.....Sweetwater covers...................1......................2...............Dice breaks the pin attempt up.

JT:This rivalry was certainly one of the year when Frosted Dice & Genesis traded tag team championship reigns...

Sweetwater gets up and stares at Dice before turning his attention back to Frost,pummeling him with right hands.He drags Frost up and manages to hit a scoop slam before backing into the corner and lifting himself up onto the ropes...

HE:Sweetwater looking to finish this here.....SIX FEET UNDER!

Sweetwater jumps off for the double foot stomp,Frost rolling out of the way just in time.Sweetwater staggers towards the ropes and then turns back around as Frost gets back to his feet...

JT:COLD SNAP....ONE.....TWO...............THREE!

HE:Nogami got the blind tag on Sweetwater...pin isn't legal...

The crowd boo as Nogami has already made the tag before Sweetwater is nailed by the gringo killer.Nogami climbs up onto the top rope and he jumps off with an elbow drop to the kidneys of Frost as he makes a cover on Sweetwater....

JT:Frost caught napping there....chance for Dopant Zero to show a little class here....

Frost is in pain as he staggers up but is floored once again by a bakatare sliding kick.Nogami runs against the ropes before nailing some rolling thunder on his way back...............1.................2...........Frost kicks out.

HE:Nogami is definitely one of the quickest athletes in 6CW,here one moment and gone the next....

Frost tries to climb up as Nogami hits fierce kicks to his midsection and then nails a somersault legdrop to the back of Frost's neck.Nogami goes to the corner and tags in Yagurama....both members of Dopant Zero circle Frost before Yagurama whips him into the corner and nails a bodysplash....he backs away as Nogami follows in with a big kick to the head of Frost...

JT:Nice inter-change there from Dopant Zero....look out here...

Frost staggers out and Yagurama grabs him by the arm before hitting a huge angle slam..................1.............................2...............Frost gets his feet on the ropes.The big man gets up and stares daggers at Johnny Dice before beckoning Frost to get back to his feet...

HE:Gutwrench powerbomb on the horizon...

Yagurama looks for the gutwrench but it is suddenly countered into an armbar by Frost as the crowd cheer.The giant superstar yells in pain as Frost clings on with all his might and tries to fully drag his opponent to the mat...

JT:Doesn't matter how big you are,a move like this is devastating...

HE:OH WOW!

Frost is really applying pressure as Yagurama summons all his strength and manages to push Frost away.Jack comes back into a fierce kick to the gut before feeling the full force of a gutwrench powerbomb...

JT:Call for the bell...

The crowd cheer as the referee signals that Josh Valour had already made a blind tag.Valour climbs up the ropes and waits for Yagurama to stand up before leaping off and connecting with a huge shoulder block takedown.Yagurama gets back and Valour slams right hands into his head before looking for an irish whip...

HE:Yagurama has too much strength....LOU THESZ PRESS!

The irish whip is reversed by Yagurama but Valour comes hurtling back with the Lou Thesz takedown and rallies in with fierce punches to the face of his opponent.Valour drags the big man to his feet...

JT:Valour surely doesn't think....TOWER OF...

Valour sets up for the huge powerbomb as Nogami springboards from the top rope and hits a hurricanrana that sends Valour sprawling from the ring.Nogami gets to his feet and is then almost turned inside out by a massive clothesline from Mason White...

HE:Tag champions and Dopant Zero exploding here....

White flexes his muscles and then amazingly lifts Yagurama into a massive full nelson slam.He beckons for the big man to get up again as he runs off the ropes and explodes back...

JT:OH what a spear....

White nails the crushing spear to the midsection of Yagurama,dropping him in the centre of the ring.On the outside,Nogami staggers up and he leaps up onto the security railing before vaulting back into a crossbody attempt on Josh Valour...

HE:Valour scouted....OH MY!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x5

Valour catches Nogami with ease and then connects with a fall away slam that sends Nogami crashing,spine-first,against the ringpost.Valour gets back to his feet and climbs on the apron before scaling the ropes aswell...

JT:White did the business on Yagurama....but Valour is the legal man.......OOOOOOOOOOOOOO YYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

HE:Shades of the Macho Man there....

Valour comes off the top with an epic elbow drop to the chest of Yagurama.He gets back to his feet and smiles before dragging his opponent up to a vertical base...

JT:Second time is a charm.....TOWER OF VALOUR....HE GOT IT!

The crowd are amazed and cheer loud as Valour somehow powerbombs the 6 foot 7 Japanese star into the mat.He looks in awe himself but his momentary lapse allows Sweetwater to slap his back and steal into the ring...

HE:What great thinking by Genesis....

....................White and Valour drag Sweetwater off the cover before throwing him into the corner.Kenty tries to blindside them but White lifts him into an almighty spinebuster and then turns around as Valour connects with three fierce shoulder thrusts on Sweetwater before whipping him out of the corner...

JT:BLACK HOLE SLAM!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:35 pm

The crowd cheer loud as White spins Sweetwater around and connects with the black hole slam.Yagurama is trying to stagger to his feet as Jack Frost slaps his back and then Frosted Dice storm in the ring...

HE:Saviour Assassins have no idea...

Frost and Dice double clothesline Valour to the mat before hitting a double dropkick that knocks White down.Valour gets back to his feet and Dice hits him with a three kick combo before booting Valour in the stomach and hitting a a pumphandle drop.Frost backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the top rope before jumping with a legdrop to the back of Valour's head...

JT:Frosted Dice looking like their old selves right now...

White gets back up and tries to storm Dice with a spear but it's dodged and the Green Bay native crashes into the corner.He comes back out and Frosted Dice are laying in wait...

HE:3-D!

There are cheers around the arena as White is drilled by the 3-D and rolls from the ring in pain.Frosted Dice stand up and then touch knuckles as they turn their attentions back to Michael Sweetwater,who is slowly rising up to his feet...

JT:Michael Sweetwater has no idea what he in store for right now.......3-D!

Frost lifts Sweetwater up into the air but the 3-D cannot be completed as Dice is dragged under the bottom rope by Yagurama and slammed against the announce desk as the crowd boo.Sweetwater is hanging in the air for more than five seconds before countering Frost with a falling DDT......................1.......................2..................kickout.

HE:A little bit of madness ensuing now at ringside...i'm shocked that it has taken so long...

Sweetwater crawls to the corner and helps himself up before motioning for Frost to get to his feet.Frost eventually makes it back up and takes a stiff boot to the gut before he is pulled forwards by Sweetwater.....

JT:Frost could be about to "Sleep with the Fishes"...

Frost spins out and pulls Sweetwater by the arm into a knee to the midsecton before hooking him in a gutwrench and flipping him onto his shoulders...

HE:BOOM....How do you like that...

Yagurama is back in the ring and he floors Frost with a huge boot to the face.He beats his chest and then ushers his opponent back and nails a powerslam...

JT:And Nogami is back on his feet.....MOONSAULT!

Nogami flies off the top and nails the moonsault on Frost before they turn their attention to Sweetwater.Yagurama spins him into a gutwrench powerbomb as Nogami climbs up onto the top rope....

HE:Dopant Zero are ruling the roost......OH JEEZ...

Nogami jumps off the top rope as Josh Valour is back in the ring and catches Nogami on his shoulders before drilling him with the "Tower of Valour" powerbomb.Valour has no chance to savour the moment though as he is pulled into a bearhug by Yagurama and belly to belly suplexed over the top rope to the outside....

JT:This whole thing is developed into a car crash...

Mason White is back in the ring and he sprints across before colliding with Yagurama,sending both men crashing over the ropes to the outside of the ring.Michael Sweetwater is trying to get up in the centre of the ring as Jack Frost staggers into him and grabs him by the head...

JT:COLD SNAP...

HE:MIC CHECK....OH YES!

Frost sets up for the gringo killer as Mr Kenty rolls back into the ring and catches him unawares with the mic check,before dumping Sweetwater on top of Frost.................1......................2.............Mason White slides back into the ring and jumps onto the cover.3!

JT:He broke it up...

HE:No he didn't.....

"Numb" screams out of the speakers and the boos are huge in the arena as Genesis are declared the winners.Mason White looks thunderous with himself before pulling Kenty up by the head and he connects with a ferocious jackknife powerbomb as the crowd cheer loud.

HE:No need for that...no need whatsoever......Mason White should be fined and suspended...

JT:Frustration boiling over for White there....Saviour Assassins coming up just short,but in the end they had the last laugh here tonight....

HE:Maybe tonight.....but Genesis just showed why they are the most deserving of a match for the tag team titles...

Josh Valour slides back into the ring and pats his tag team partner on the shoulder as they stand over Genesis.Dopant Zero are already walking into the aisleway and Frosted Dice are still down as the Saviour Assassins raise their tag team championships into the air.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:36 pm

*The scene is backstage after the tag team match with the deranged Wilson Maine,who appears to be talking to himself.

Maine:Tonight is the night,after all the waiting and all of the struggling we can finally get into the ring with the unworthy and teach them a lesson that they will never forget.Soon the world is going to look into the faces of their "idols" and watch as we tear away the flesh and leave nothing but bones....

*There is a deep breathing from his side as the giant form of Cerberus steps out.He peers from underneath his protective mask.

Cerberus:The powers that be want to stop me from getting my hands on Geoff Steel....well for now I am going to humour them as I tear a path of destruction through the rest of the roster.Dicey Reilly and Lex Hart are going to be pay a very dear price for the pain and suffering I have sustained at the hands of Steel....every ounce of life that has been taken from me,I am going to take out on them....I am going to inflict copious amounts of mental and physical torment until they beg for me to stop...

But I'm not going to stop....I am never going to stop....I don't care how many I have to go through,I don't care how much pain I have to cause.....nothing will stop me from my vengeance...nothing will stop Geoff Steel from burning in hell!

*Cerberus laughs distortedly from beneath his mask as Maine speaks again

Maine:The world needs to understand that evil is rife....it spreads far and wide...and there is no cure......it cannot be stopped....those who choose to fight will have no say in their fate....they will fall....just like all those that have come before them.....Dicey Reilly....Lex Hart......Welcome to the darkness!

*Maine smiles evily as the scene ends and the action returns to ringside.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:37 pm

*The scene returns to ringside with a table set up in the centre of the ring and two chairs at either side.Mike Bird is standing in the ring with a microphone in hand,a contract lays on the table.

Bird:Ladies and gentlemen...in just a few minutes we are going to host the official contract signing between Enforcer and Abe Abercorn for their upcoming match at Born in Fire....so without further ado I am going to ask both superstars to come out to the ring and do this thing properly...

*Crowd cheer

JT:You heard Mike Bird,it's time to make this thing official....two former world champions,two men that returned at Destiny and since then have been at loggerheads with one another...Abe won round one last month but now these two sublime athletes are set to go head to head in a hardcore rules match on the biggest of stages...

HE:You can hear from this crowd....I mean it's split 50-50 and that is not going to change...both guys have such huge fanbases,and they believe in very different morals....but only one can be victorious in their upcoming showdown....

The arena is in fine voice as "Pushin On" plays out and there is a blast of green pyros before Abe Abercorn walks onto the stage.He is dressed smartly in a shirt and tie and he waves at the fans before walking down the ramp towards the ring...

JT:Abe Abercorn is a man that completely abhores the "extreme" style but he never backs down from a fight....Enforcer entered Abe's territory at One Night in Hell and now Abe is going to honour their agreement by fighting Enforcer at his own game....

Abe walks towards the ring and then the crowd half cheer and half boo as Enforcer runs down behind him.Big E grabs Abe by the shoulder and slams him into the ringpost before pulling him away and whipping him hard into the steel steps,the sound echoing around the arena as Abe slumps on the floor.

HE:Enforcer just blindsided Abe out of nowhere...

JT:Completely uncalled for here by Enforcer...but he has been known to possess this vindictive streak.......

Enforcer rags Abe's head up by his tie and chokes him before slamming him with viscious punches,opening a cut above Abe's right eye.Enforcer drags Abe up and throws him in the ring before following.The crowd are very much in shock as Enforcer stomps Abe down and then kneels over him and lands even more brutal punches before dragging Abe up like a ragdoll and then flipping him up onto his shoulders...

HE:POWERBOMB.....THROUGH THE TABLE....

There are some cheers and a lot of boos as Enforcer crashes Abe right through the table in the centre of the ring.Big E stands tall with a smirk on his face before taking the mic from Mike Bird....

Enforcer:How's that feel Abe?.....I just wanted you to get a real taste of what it's going to feel like at Born in Fire....when anything goes....nothing is illegal....and I can literally do whatever I want to you....you are powerless to stop me.....this is just a preview....imagine the pain your feeling right now and then times it by a thousand....that sound good to you?

And I know right now your probably thinking about backing out....knowing the beating I have in store for you....but guess again partner....you've got no chance...

*Enforcer crashes the mic against the head of Abe before pounding him with more right hands.Enforcer then picks up the contract and signs his name on it before taking ahold of Abe's head and rubbing his blood all over the paper.

Enforcer:Bound in blood Abe....that's the kind of contract you can't break,no matter how much you want to.....set in stone....me and you....one on one at Born in Fire....and Abe,i'm going to teach you the meaning of pain!

*Enforcer smirks before throwing the mic on the mat next to Abe and standing up.The crowd boo wildly as Enforcer laughs and then backs off towards the ropes and climbs out."Saturday Night" roars from the speakers as he makes his way up the ramp,Abe still motionless in the ring.

JT:The message has been sent by Enforcer.....laying the gauntlet for what comes next....but will Abe be able to handle it....

HE:Two weeks time....these two stallions will collide in an "hardcore" environment...you have to favour Enforcer,but can Abe showing that Irish pride once more?....

JT:Whatever happens,you can bet all your worth on this showdown being one for the ages...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:38 pm

*The crowd cheer as Mike Hill appears on the big screen with Jack Reynolds by his side.

Reynolds:Mikey....

Hill:What's happening Jack?

*Reynolds has his hand up for the high five but Hill just ignores him and the crowd laugh

Reynolds:Tonight,match five of the best of seven series....you and Jackson Black for the International Title.....you lead 3-1 but Black may have caused a momentum shift last week,your thoughts on that?

Hill:If thats your opinion then your entitled to it...just like everyone is.I've been around this game a long time to know that one match isn't going to change everything,unless you allow it to.Everyone was surprised when I went 3 to the good against Jackson Black.....just like I shocked the world when I became 6WF World Champion within my first six months.....so I am used to the pressure that comes with that type of territory...

Last week Black got one back...and that isn't a massive shock,like him or loathe him he is one spectacular athlete and you have to be on the top of your game each and everytime you step in the ring with him...but remember the score remains at 3-1....that means that I am one step away from becoming 6CW International Champion....Black needs three straight to turn this whole thing around....

Now as good as Black might be,I know just how damn good I am....and it's going to take something out of this world to stop me from getting what I want....I've said from day one that I know how factions like Genesis work,and I also know that factions like Genesis aren't good for business.....so you remove the head of the beast and you can guarantee that the body is going to go with it....

When I take Black's championship away from him.....when I remove the final piece of the Genesis puzzle....there is going to be nothing standing in the way of their demise.....how's that for my thoughts,ok?

*Reynolds nods his head as Hill smiles at him

Hill:Now if you'll excuse me...I believe there is a championship belt out there with my name on it....

*The crowd cheer as Hill pats Reynolds on the shoulder before walking away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:40 pm

Match 4
6CW International Title
Best of Seven Series (Match 5)
Jackson Black (c) vs Mike Hill

ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen....the following contest is match five of the best of seven series for the 6CW International Championship!

*Crowd pop

JT:So we've heard from Mike Hilll...he sounds confident....just one decision away from becoming the new champion...but in his way stands the resilient Jackson Black...he isn't going down without a fight as shown last week....

HE:Black isn't going down at all....I don't blame Hill for being confident but there is a fine line between that and complacency...Black is the best "wrestler" in 6CW by a mile,and mark my words he is going to prove it...

The crowd are in great voice as "Next Big Thing" roars out and then red & purple pyros explode from the stage as smoke pours from underneath the curtain.

Mike Bird:Introducing first.......the challenger.....from Malvern,England............weighing in at 220 pounds................Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

Hill throws his arms in the air and looks extremely confident as he bounces down to the ring and then vaults over the ropes.He goes to the corner and poses as the cheers continue to pour out.He smiles and steps down before turning to the entranceway as "Numb" echoes out and the cheers turn to boos for the arrival of the champion.

Bird:And his opponent..............from Phoenix,Arizona..............representing Genesis.............weighing in at 224 pounds................he is the current,reigning and defending 6CW International Champion.............Jaaaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkksssssssoooooooooonnnnnnnnnn Blllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Black walks out with a focused look on his face,championship belt strapped around his waist.He doesn't respond to the reaction of the crowd in the slightest as he walks straight down to the ring and climbs in.He hands the belt to the referee and immediately gets in the face of Mike Hill.

JT:This is the same attitude that we saw from Jackson Black last week...a much more focused and determined feel from the champion...

HE:This is Jackson in the zone....when he is in this mode,I don't think anyone in the world could beat him...

JT:Remember this is best of seven folks....and Mike Hill is up 3-1....that means that if he wins here tonight he will be the new International Champion....Black on the other hand must go three straight to end it and retain....

The crowd continue to cheer for Hill as both competitors are still nose to nose and then Hill shoves Black backwards.Black fires back with a right hand but Hill blocks it and scores with three quick shots of his own...he backs Black onto the ropes and shoots him for the irish whip but Black keeps ahold of Hill's arm and drags him into the centre of the ring and a massive overhead belly to belly suplex...

HE:That's what I am talking about....Black is rocking right now...

Hill gets back to his feet and Black slides around back and connects with a massive german suplex.............1............................2...................shoulder up.Black drags Hill up immediately and snapmares him onto the canvass before lacing a viscious kick to the spine,Black kneels down into a seated sleeper.

JT:Jackson Black is looking to wear Mike Hill down here in the early going...

Hill tries to wrestle his way up as Black keeps a tight grip around this throat.Hil manages to get up on one leg but Black applies more pressure and then throws Hill back against the turnbuckle before stomping heavily on his midsection.He pushes Hill's head up and hits viscious knife edge chops to the chest....

Crowd:Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Hill fires back with chops off his own and pushes Black back into the centre of the ring,only for the champion to rake Hill's eyes and hit a t-bone suplex.........................1...........................2..........kickout.Black goes back to the seated sleeper but Hill slips out into a leg scissors,only for both men to break up and get up to their feet.Hill jumps up for the hill-can-rana but Black catches him on his shoulders and drops Hill into a powerbomb before trying to twist him over...

HE:Cloverleaf....synch it in Jackson...

Hill wriggles and twists his body before kicking Black backwards into the corner.Hill gets back up as Black comes back towards him and hits an inverted atomic drop before nailing a spinning heel kick.Hill goes to the corner and leaps up top....

JT:Legdrop from Hill...

...................Black kicks out.Hill gets back to his feet and waits for Black to reach his before nailing forearms and punches to the head.He backs Black against the ropes and then shoots him across the ring,Black comes back and Hill drops into a pressup position as Black is forced to jump over him and hit the opposite ropes.....

HE:Nice dropkick...

Black comes back but is sent flying by a leaping dropkick from Hill.Mike quickly scrambles over and grabs Jackson Black before lifting him into a faceplant suplex and hooking the leg............1.....................2.................shoulder up.The crowd are willing Hill on as he climbs to his feet and he pulls Black up before whipping him into the corner....Hill follows in but takes solid knees to the head and staggers back as Black highers himself onto the second rope...

JT:Flying clothes....oh wow!

Black leaps into a clothesine but eats a solid superkick to the face,sending him toppling through the ropes to the outside before Hill can stop him.Hill shakes his head as he kneels in the ring for a moment and then stands up...

HE:Jackson got caught cold there...

JT:Yes he did,and he is very fortunate to have fallen from the ring....

HE:Maybe not that fortunate if the count reaches ten...

The referee reaches four on his count as Hill shakes his head again before running at the ropes and diving over the top rope into a senton bomb splash across Black.The crowd are cheering into the rafters as Hill uses the ringside barrier to climb back to his feet and he drags Black up before dumping him back in the ring...

JT:Mike Hill is a man of honour,he wants to get this final victory via pinfall or submission...

Hill climbs up on the apron and he waits for Black to stumble on his feet before springboarding from the top rope and nailing an impressive tornado DDT.......................1.......................2................shoulder up.Hill bangs the mat in frustration but gets back to his feet and breathes deeply....

JT:Mike Hill was one second away there from being the new International Champion....this whole scenario hangs in the balance...

Black stumbles up and Hill nails three right hands and a kick to the stomach before whipping Black back into the corner,following in and jumping up into a monkey flip that sends Black crashing into the centre of the ring....

HE:Whoah what a tumble that was.....OVER THE HILL!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:42 pm

Hill waits for Black to get up and sets up for diamond dust but Black counters with a solid kneebreaker and then a dropkick to Hill's leg.He grabs Hill and wishbones his right knee before stomping down on the injured appendage...

JT:Black trying to work himself an opening here....

Hill tries to stand up but Black grabs his leg and slams it against the canvass repeatedly before jumping into repeated kneedrops onto the right leg of Hill.The referee warns Black as Hill is under the bottom rope but the champion ignores the referee...

HE:Don't get yourself disqualified Jackson,then the title is gone...

Black pulls Hill to the centre of the ring and tries to lock in the cloverleaf again but Hill drags him down into a small package....

JT:New champion...

......................kickout.

Black and Hill get back up and Black stomps on the knee of Hill before lifting him up onto his shoulders....

HE:AMERICAN SLAM!

Hill drops off the back and he hits a russian legsweep on Black.The crowd cheer as Hill hobbles back up and bounces off the ropes before coming forwards and into a standing shooting star press.....Black moves out of the way but Hill manages to land on his feet,his injured leg giving way on landing...

JT:That leg is really causing Hill problems here...

Black gets up and hits a chopblock to the back of Hill's leg before twisting him over and successfully applying the texas cloverleaf as the crowd boo...

HE:This is it...Hill has to tap out...

JT:Mike Hill in big trouble here....

Hill is yelling in pain as Black sits back on his injured leg and applies serious pressure.The referee is down asking Hill if he wants to tap out but the challenger shouts "no" and tries to pull himself towards the ropes....

HE:Even if Hill does make the ropes,he can barely stand up...

JT:Thats a bridge he will have to cross if he makes it that far....

Hill closes in on the ropes,his face reddening with pain,as Black sits right back and uses all his body weight to make the hold more excruciating.Hill's hand trembles on the verge of tapping out but he keeps his cool...

HE:Tap out Hill...make it easy on yourself....

Hill arches his back and reaches for the ropes but just misses as Black drags his legs back even more...

HE:He's tapping...

Hill's hand slumps down to the mat and the crowd look disheartened before he reaches up and seizes the ropes,prompting massive cheers from the fans.Black stands up thinking the match is over but the referee tells him that Hill made the ropes...

JT:Black thought Hill tapped out there....but Hill is still fighting here....

Black has words with the referee before pushing him aside and walking back to the ropes.He grabs Hill by the legs and drags him back to the centre of the ring...

HE:Here we go again...

Hill pulls one of his feet out of the grasp of Black and connects with a solid kick to the top of the champion's head,knocking him back into the corner.Hill stumbles back to his feet as Black rushes out at him....

JT:Hill-can rana.....

The crowd cheer as Hill somehow jumps up and takes Black out with a hurricanrana.He clutches his leg in agony as he drags himself back up and beckons for Black to do the same...

JT:What guts and determination by Mike Hill here.....OVER THE HILL!

Hill goes for diamond dust again but Black waistlocks him and then drills Hill with a fantastic chaos theory suplex.The crowd boo as Black stumbles over and grabs Hill's leg...

HE:Anklelock....yes.....work it....

Hill yells in pain and quickly scrambles for the ropes as Black applies the submission hold.Hill grabs the ropes and the referee tries to break the hold but Black pulls Hill away...

JT:Referee should have broken that there.....enzeguiri!

Black holds Hill by one foot as the challenger manages to spin and jumps up to hit the enzeguiri with the opposite leg.Black ducks underneath it,causing Hill to slam into the mat and then Black sits down and wraps his legs around the free leg of Hill,applying the anklelock to the other....

HE:Nowhere to run for you now Hill....you have to tap out...

JT:Mike Hill just won't do it.....but what lasting damage is this going to have on his leg....

Hill yells in utter agony as Black really synches in the anklelock and tworks the leg of his opponent with real force.The referee is urging Hill to give it up but the challenger shakes his head,trembling with pain...

HE:I don't see where Hill can go from here....

Hill tries hard to drag himself towards the ropes as the crowd urge him on.He reaches his hand to grab ahold of them but is still some distance away...

JT:How much longer can Hill go on here....?

HE:Not much...

Hill's face is purple and he looks completely shattered as he reaches out once more and misses the ropes again.Black applies more and more pressure until Hill is finally forced to tap his hand to the mat...

JT:Thank god....get the medics to check out Hill's leg here....

"Numb" is playing out as Black gets to his feet and stares at Hill with focused fury.Hill is slumped in the centre of the ring,clutching his right leg,as Black snatches his championship from the referee and holds it up above Hill before leaving the ring...

HE:I'll admit I am shocked and amazed at how long Mike Hill lasted there...but Black is in the zone right now....have you ever seen him look this ruthless?

JT:No I have not....but as you say,he is in the zone right now....and he needs to be.....this best of seven series just went 3-2 to Hill with a possible two left to play....Black certainly has the momentum and you have to wonder what the lasting damage is to Mike Hill's leg...

Black walks up the aisleway,ignoring the jibes of the fans,as Hill struggles to even stand up in the ring.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:42 pm

*The action goes backstage with Christy James as two men enter on either side and the crowd go wild with cheers.

Dicey:My my my Christy.....don't you look fine tonight....

CJ:Thanks Dicey...

Dicey:Don't expect any compliments from Lex....he's still confused if you know what I mean...

*Christy holds back a laugh as Lex stares at Dicey

Lex:I'm not confused....you saw my tape with Miss Jessica,did I look confused?

Dicey:Hell no....you looked terrified...

*Crowd laugh

Dicey:And boy from what I saw that is enough to turn any man....she is one freak....Christy here on the other hand,she is a real woman...

*Christy blushes as the crowd wolf whistle

Lex:I'm getting tired of all this innuendo about my sexuality....do I look g@y to you Christy?

*Christy looks at Lex and then at his pink shorts

Lex:On second thoughts,please don't answer that.....i'm telling you,i'm as straight as they come....straighter than straight....

Dicey:Chill out Lexy....just because you shop at baby Gap and your shorts look like you got gangbanged by the Powderpuff girls doesn't mean anything...we all know deep down that your a real man...

*Lex looks pleased and smiles

Dicey:I mean what does it matter if you own hair straighteners,wrinkle cream and you spend more time in makeup then the UFC ring girls....that doesn't mean a damn thing...

Lex:See your doing it again...

Dicey:I'm not doing anything,i'm fighting your corner here...

Lex:One of these days I am going to show you just how un-g@y I really am....then you'll be sorry...

Dicey:No I won't....then i'll know I can take a shower when your around....i'm getting a little tired of wearing this eau de Jack Daniels....

*Lex shakes his head and turns his back to leave

Dicey:Cmon Lex...stop being a wuss...i'm yanking your chain...

Lex:Just give me a break...it's not easy trying to keep all this rage inside...

Dicey:The rage is good....but your slowly learning how to use it properly....and tonight is a prime time....Maine & Cerberus tried to end us last week but we're back like acne on a teenager's a55crack,there is no putting us away and it's time for us to go out there and show it...

Lex:I can live with that....my therapist has been talking me through "effective aggression" and this seems like a perfect opportunity to try it out...

Dicey:Yeah it does....Colonel Jacka55 and Extra Crispy are going to seriously regret ever screwing around with us....lets get out there and show these idiots that they were born to fight....

*Lex nods his head as the crowd cheer and exits the scene.Dicey winks at Christy

Dicey:We really need to do something about those shorts though...

*Christy laughs as Dicey follows Lex out of shot

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:43 pm

*The scene is back at ringside as "Numb" roars out and by far the worst reaction of the night is savoured for the arrival of the 6CW General Manager,Alex Walker.Walker is dressed in his designer suit and he smiles as he strides to the ring with confidence and enters the ring.Huge chants of "A55hole" roar out around the arena.

JT:This Glasgow crowd making it very clear what they think of our General Manager,Alex Walker....

HE:They should show a little respect...

JT:I don't blame them one bit....Alex Walker has gone a step further in recent weeks with his feud against Daniel Reilly...physically injecting himself into matches....the leader of Genesis showing that he is "not afraid to get his hands dirty" and apparently he is showing that tonight by calling out Daniel Reilly...

HE:I'm not sure how wise a move this is by Walker....

Walker:Thank you for that very warm reception...

*Crowd ultra boo and Walker smirks

Walker:Who am I kidding,every single week I come out here and you people show just how ungrateful you really are.I give you the greatest shows and the best goddamn matches but you cannot even show a little bit of respect...it not only says a lot about you as individuals but about you whole stinking country....

*Boos from the fans again

Walker:In fact,just so you know,I am in the process of shipping us out of this place....I want a new arena,one where we are actually going to get the damn respect we deserve....

JT:What?....I've heard nothing of this,this Glasgow faithful has been here since the beginning....

Walker:That got all of your attention didn't it....face facts,this company is now a global phenomenom and how the hell am I suppose to market it properly when we are broadcasting out of this cesspit...

Crowd:You suck x10

Walker:Yeah yeah....but thats not even the reason I am out here tonight.I am out here for one reason and one reason only......Daniel Reilly!

*Crowd cheer and huge chants of "RKO" ring out

Walker:It's not secret that since I took over this company,me and Reilly have never seen eye to eye.From when he was feuding with Drake up until this very day,there has never been a time when we have been on the same page,and I very much doubt that day is ever going to come.

Now I have made it very clear to Reilly that this company just isn't big enough for the both of us....and I have given him ample opportunities to walk away.I have even forceably removed him from the premises but like a bad smell,he just keeps lingering....

Reilly has been very outspoken about me,about the whole of Genesis as a faction and I know that he wants nothing more but to eradicate us from the wrestling world.Well Reilly,that's just not going to happen.Genesis and I are here for the long run,we are enjoying being the most dominant force in sports entertainment so I think it's fair to say that what you want really just doesnt matter.

You have tried and failed on so many occassions to bring down the walls of Genesis,tried to finish us off but your own efforts have taken more from you than they have from us.At first I found you amusing,just a little pest but nothing of any note....but when you returned last month at One Night in Hell,when you cost Internecio a place in the Born in Fire main event and you laid your hands upon me....you signed your own personal death wish that was delivered straight to my desk.

You interfered in plans that were much bigger than you Reilly and for that you are going to pay....pay much more dearly than you can ever imagine.Last week I sent you a message,I buried a sledgehammer into your skull to remind you that Genesis is better than you...that no matter what you do,we will always be one step ahead.

I know what you want Reilly....I think all of these fans know what you want because you have spoken about it for the past five months.......and now I am giving you a chance to come and get it....here I am Reilly....alone and helpless inside this ring....so you want to come and take your best shot,be my guest!

HE:What the.....I don't think this is wise Mr Walker...

JT:What is Walker playing at here?....

*Walker stands in the ring with a smile on his face as the crowd chant "Reilly" over and over again.The entranceway doesn't light up and the curtain doesn't move.

Walker:No?....now that is a real shame because I thought....

???:Please shut up....

*The crowd pop as Reilly appears on the big screen,sat in his lockeroom.

Reilly:For once in your life Walker just be quiet,these people are getting just as tired as me of you opening up your mouth and spewing utter bull(beep)....

*Crowd cheer

Walker:If that's how you feel Reilly then why not come out here and shut my mouth for me...

*Reilly stares at Walker with a smile

Reilly:How stupid do you think I am?....I'm not one of your little cronies Walker,too dumb to ask any questions.You really think I am going to come out there to the ring when you've probably got the whole of Genesis nestled in your a55crack waiting for me to appear?

Walker:Well if you want to get your revenge on me then...

Reilly:Oh i'm going to get my revenge on you Walker,and I am going to enjoy every second of it....but tonight is not the night when that is going to happen.I know how you work,I know that this is all a part of some elaborate plan to set me up and get Genesis to beat the crap out of me....so I really don't feel like dancing to your tune here this evening...

Walker:That's too bad Reilly.....I really came out here to sort this out,but it seems you don't have the balls to humour me so maybe this will have to wait for another day...

Reilly:Oh it can wait for another day...one day in particular I would very much like to wait until...

*Walker raises his eyebrows

Walker:You don't call the shots here Reilly.....I am the General Manager of 6CW,I am the majority shareholder of this company.....

Reilly:Blah blah blah....we've heard it all before Walker....but the fact remains that you go out to the ring and call me out....last week you blast me in the head with a slegehammer and you keep telling the world that your not afraid to "get your hands dirty".....but how about you start proving it...

Walker:I've already proved it....I don't need to justify myself to you...

Reilly:Maybe you don't....but I know you want rid of me just as much as I want rid of you...so why don't you do something about it.Because aslong as I am here,I am going to keep interfering in your plans,undermining you at every opportunity that I get....

*Walker seems to contemplate this for a moment

Walker:So what do you want?

Reilly:It's simple really.....two weeks from now........Born in Fire......me and you....we settle this once and for all!

*Crowd cheer loud as Walker stares at Reilly

Walker:You want me at Born in Fire....you want to finish this Reilly?

Reilly:Your damn right I do...

Walker:I'm not contracted a wrestler,I'm not contracted to jump through hoops for people like you....but you on the other hand are contracted to jump through any damn hoop I tell you to....so here is what I propose...you want me so bad at Born in Fire then you are going to have to prove it....next week at the 6CWF Supershow you are going to be in a match of my choosing against an unnamed opponent....

If you win then I will fight you at Born in Fire.....

Reilly:And there is a but right?

*Walker smiles

Walker:But.....if you lose.....YOUR FIRED!

*Crowd boo loud as Walker smiles

Reilly:Agreed.....see you next week...

*Reilly switches off his monitor and the big screen goes off as Walker stands in the centre of the ring.He smiles to himself as "Numb" plays out again and he exits the ring

JT:Huge developments.....next week Reilly will be in a match of Walker's choosing....if he wins then he will face the General Manager at Born in Fire...but should Reilly lose,he is fired from 6CW....

HE:I have a feeling that next week is going to monumental....I cant wait!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:44 pm

*The action is then backstage with Jack Reynolds,and his guest GazzyD.The crowd cheer at the sight of Gazzy,who gives the thumbs up.

Reynolds:What's the haps Gazzy?

Gazzy:You tell me Jack...

Reynolds:Later tonight you are going up against Internecio,in a no holds barred match.This guy is seven foot tall,300 pounds....are you nervous,I know I bloody would be.

Gazzy:Not nervous....not even in the slighest bit afraid because this is exactly what I came back for.All of my career I have been classed as an "underdog" and I suppose tonight that tag applies more than ever before.But I have also made a career off living up that tag and finding a way to win,no matter what the odds.

Internecio is a monster of a man,he is a beast and a collossus.He has only lost twice in his 6CW career but the fact remains that I am confident that I have the tools necessary to walk away victorious here this evening.

I'm not proud of my time in Genesis,of the heinous crimes that I commited but now I am doing everything I can to rectify those mistakes.If that means that I have to face Internecio in a no holds barred match then so be it....if that means I have to be subjected to blindsides and ambushes at the hands of Genesis then i'll live with it...

The 6CW fans have been kind enough to let me back in and I will not let them down,no matter what the cost.I'm not going to stop until I have re-proven myself and done everything in my power to bring down the tyranny of Genesis once and for all...

Reynolds:And how do you respond to the possibility of Reilly against Mr Walker at Born in Fire?

GazzyD:Me and Reilly have always had our differences but right now we are on the same page and right now I couldnt wish for a better fight to be made....it's about time Walker was brought to justice for everything that he has done,and if it isn't me kicking his a55 then Reilly is just as capable.....

Reynolds:Thanks for your time Gazzy and good luck tonight!

*Gazzy pats Reynolds on the shoulder and exits the scene as the crowd cheer.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:45 pm

Match 5
Wilson Maine/Cerberus vs Dicey Reilly/Lex Hart

JT:GazzyD in confident mood ahead of his showdown with Internecio here tonight...

HE:Misplaced confidence if you ask me....see how you feels once the match is over...

Flames burst from the stage as "My Middle Name is Danger" roars out and Cerberus follows Wilson Maine onto the stage as the crowd boo.Both men looks as maniacal and dangerous as ever as they walk down to the ring and climb in.

JT:Tag Team action up next folks and I may be wrong,but I am not anticipating much wrestling in this next contest...

HE:You could be right there....Wilson Maine's quest of violence has led me to the recruitment of the baddest monster in the land,Cerberus enjoys hurting people more than Maine does....

JT:Cerberus was a beast already but after his Inferno match with Geoff Steel it seems to have opened up a whole new world of violence....

Cerberus adjusts his mask as he and Maine wait in the ring and then "Burn in my light" roars out,golden pyros explode from the stage and the crowd cheer as Lex Hart strides onto the stage.He poses for the crowd and then stares down at his opponents with fury.The music changes quickly to "Born to Fight" and the crowd pop as Dicey walks out and joins Lex Hart.............

HE:Maine's quest started with Dicey but since then it has grown to incorporate these four men....tonight they will attempt to settle this...

Dicey and Lex look at one another before staring down at Cerberus & Maine.The crowd will them on as they break into a run and then slide into the ring.Dicey begins pummeling Maine back against the ropes as Lex lights up Cerberus' chest with fierce knife edge chops.Dicey clotheslines Maine over the top rope and follows him out of the ring and begins to beat his head against the announce table...

JT:It looks here like Dicey and Lex have come for a fight here tonight....

In the ring,Lex kicks away at Cerberus' stomach before looking for an irish whip to the opposite corner but Cerberus reverses it with ease.Lex crashes into the turnbuckle as Cerberus rushes across and jumps into a bodysplash......

HE:Lex dodged a trainwreck there....

Cerberus crashes against the corner and staggers out as Lex leaps up and hits a dropkick.Cerberus wobbles off balance but doesn't go down as Lex runs off the ropes and comes hurtling back...

JT:What a kick...

Cerberus lies in wait with a bicycle kick that knocks Lex down.He drags Hart back up and lifts him into a massive scoop slam before landing several elbow drops to the chest.On the outside,Dicey has a camera cord wrapped around the throat of of Wilson Maine....

HE:This is just pure and utter violence...

JT:I don't think we expected anything different...

In the ring,Cerberus rips the padding off the turnbuckle before dragging Lex up and lifting him onto his shoulders and running him to the corner...

HE:Snake eyes...

Lex drops off the back and shoves Cerberus against the exposed steel before managing to lift the monster into a back suplex.On the outside,Dicey rips the covers off the 6CW announce table and pulls the monitors out,holding one in his hand...

JT:This match never started so technically there is nothing off limits here....

Dicey crashes the monitor against the skull of Maine,draping him across the announce table as the crowd cheer.In the ring,Lex hits a moonsault on Cerberus from the bottom rope and then the second rope.....he stands up and walks to the corner again before vaulting up onto the top and flipping back...

HE:Hat-trick....

Lex lands on Cerberus but the boos ring out as the crowd realise that Cerberus has grabbed Lex around the throat,he stands Hart up and then drills him with an almighty chokeslam as the ring shakes.Cerberus stares at Lex as Dicey climbs up on the announce table and pulls Maine up...

JT:Dicey and Wilson Maine right here in front of us....can't see a good ending here...

Cerberus climbs from the ring as Dicey changes tactic and jumps off the table onto Cerberus.The giant catches Dicey around the throat and backs him towards the spanish announce table...

HE:Dicey made a big mistake....and now he is going for a ride....OH!

Cerberus sets up for a chokeslam but Dicey responds with a huge kick between the legs as the cheers ring out.Cerberus drops to his knees in agony as Dicey shakes his head and then turns around......CRACK!..

JT:What a shot....

Maine is back on his feet and he slams the ringbell into the side of Dicey's head.The crowd boo as Maine kneels over Dicey and pummels him with ferocious right hands before standing up with a sick grin on his face.Maine walks over and helps Cerberus to his feet...

HE:These two are a very dangerous team indeed....can you imagine what these men are capable of when they combine?

JT:I try not to think about it....

Cerberus summons his strength and drags the steel steps up onto his shoulders before waiting for Dicey to stand up and then he rams the steel into the head of the Extreme Champion as the crowd boo wildly.Maine laughs as Cerberus throws the steel down and then they turn to Lex Hart,who is trying to get up in the ring...

HE:Lex is in big trouble here....

Maine seizes a steel chair from the announce area as Cerberus climbs up into the ring and he headbutts Lex back into the corner.He rushes in and connects with a bodysplash before pulling Lex out and setting him up for the "Burn in Hell"....

JT:Lex going for a big ride here...

Lex is flipped up onto the shoulders of Cerberus but he fights back with right hands to the skull and jumps out back,only to take a steel chair shot to the midsection from Wilson Maine.

HE:It's two on one....Lex doesn't stand a chance....

Maine drags Lex up by the hair and lifts him onto his shoulders before hitting the GTS,slumping Lex back down.Cerberus goes to the corner and climbs up top as Maine places the steel chair across Hart's chest...

JT:What are they thinking here....OH NO!

Cerberus comes off top and lands a frogsplash,crushing the chair into the chest of Lex.Hart is almost unconscious as Maine picks the chair up with a smile and this time wraps it around the throat of Lex...

HE:Maine has an obsession with doing this to people....

JT:The same move that ended Duke Dylan Debadguy's tenure in 6CW....

Maine goes to the corner and lifts himself up onto the second rope as Cerberus holds Lex in place.The crowd are all watching on in shock....

JT:I don't think I can watch this...

HE:BETSY!

The crowd pop as Dicey rolls back in,equipped with his barbed wire baseball bat and he slams it across the back of Cerberus.The monster rolls from the ring in pain as Maine jumps down from the ropes and Dicey swings the bat at him...

JT:Dicey has seen enough....now it's payback ti--

Maine ducks underneath the barbed wire and quickly rolls out of the ring to join Cerberus on the outside.The crowd are cheering Dicey on as he stands at the ropes with the barbed wire in hand.....

HE:Still no conclusion to this feud....and you have to wonder where on earth this is going to end....

Lex slowly starts to get up in the ring and he joins Dicey and beckons for Cerberus and Maine to come back and fight.The two maniacal supestars stand in the aisleway and stare back at their foes with hatred on their faces...

HE:Are we going again?

JT:I don't think so....I think maybe Cerberus & Maine are going to come back another day...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:46 pm

*The scene is backstage with Christy James and Blue Dragon,who draws a lot of heat from the crowd in attendance.

CJ:Blue Dragon...here tonight you are not in action,but I am sure that the main event has certainly caught your attention.The two men who you will face in just two weeks at Born in Fire will go head to head....Keith Leone & Geoff Steel,and over recent weeks we have seen all three of you trading insults and blows....should we be right to expect more of the same here tonight?

BD:You can expect whatever you want love.....I don't know if you have noticed but I don't like to follow the crowd so perhaps we'll make tonight a little different.Everyone is expecting me to interject myself into the main event but perhaps I might just get the hell out of this pit and go back to Birmingham,the home of proper wrestling!

*Crowd boo as Dragon laughs

BD:They all know I am telling the truth....I might be competing for the 6CW Title at Born in Fire but I can't wait to get that strap around my waist and leave this pathetic company once and for all...ive plied my trade in 6WF,among legends...I have grown into the man that you before you today...and once I am world champion,I am going to go back there and rule the roost for many years to come.

CJ:What is your problem?

BD:I don't have a problem....I have the opposite of a problem sweetcheeks,I am two weeks away from being crowned a world champion.Just two weeks until my name is spoken in the same breath as the legends of 6CWF....and it isn't going to matter what I do here tonight,all that is going to matter is what I accomplish at Born in Fire.

All of these idiots in 6CW have no idea what Born in Fire really means,but being 6WF through and through I know exactly what is on the horizon.We are talking about the biggest wrestling event of the year,the spectacle of the gods,the big one....the one night that every single wrestler in the world wants to be involved in.

It's the night when stars are born and legacies can be forged forever,and that is my dream...a dream that I am going to make into a reality on November 27th.I have worked hard for this moment and I am not going to let it slip me by.

So Geoff Steel & Keith Leone can have themselves a war here tonight,and I am going to go back to my hotel room and enjoy the show.I'll be here next week for the Supershow,and on that night I will make a statement!

*Dragon brushes past Christy and walks away,the crowd booing ominously.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:47 pm

*The scene changes to the medical room where doctors are cleaning the eye of Shaun Styles,who looks extremely agitated.

Doctor:Almost done here Shaun...is your vision coming back?

Styles:Just about,but it's stinging...

Doctor:Well make sure you take the drops I gave you and it should all be healed within the next few days..

Styles:Good...because as soon as I am clear,I am going to find Kenji Hidari and kicks his oriental a55 all the way back to Japan...

Doctor:Just sit still here while I finish up..

*Alex Walker enters the scene as the crowd boo

Walker:How is he going to be doc?

Doctor:He'll be right as rain in a couple of days...

Styles:Why the hell do you care Walker?

Walker:Shaun,your one of my employees....it's my job to make sure that your well-being is taken care of...

Styles:Yeah right,it's never bothered you before....aslong as Genesis aren't on the wrong end of a beating...

Walker:It's written into every 6CW superstar's contracts that I must act up any situation where their health is put at serious risk....as your vision could have been extremely damaged here tonight then it is my job to prepare action against Hidari..

Styles:No...

Walker:Excuse me?

Styles:No action,I don't want Hidari to be suspended...I don't want him to get away with this....he wants to fight dirty,then let me give him exactly what he wants...

Walker:What do you suggest?

Styles:It's simple.....let me finish this on my terms....Born in Fire....me and Hidari.....

*Walker looks at Styles for a moment

Walker:Done....

*Walker leaves the room and Styles pumps his fist

Doctor:All done Shaun,your free to go.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:49 pm

*The scene follows Alex Walker out of the medical room and he bumps into Dicey Reilly & Lex Hart in the corridor.

Dicey:We need to talk to you...

Walker:Well make an appointment...

*Hart slams his hand against the wall,blocking Walker's path.

Hart:This won't take long....we want you to go to your office and open up your little black book and make a match for Born in Fire...

*Walker looks from one to the other

Dicey:Me and Lexy here want you to put us in a match at Born in Fire against Wilson Maine & Cerberus....

*Lex smiles at Walker,who seems to contemplate

Walker:Not going to happen...

*Lex draws his fist back but Dicey holds it

Walker:That is the last thing you want to do....do you really think hitting me will solve anything? It will only make things much worse for you....I already have something planned for the both of you....all four of you in fact...

Dicey:We are listening...

Walker:I'm afraid I can't tell you right now....my hands are tied...

Lex:I'm going to tie your tongue in a minute...

Walker:Listen to reason here....because you lay a finger on me and I'll fire both of you...

*Dicey and Lex look at one another and then at Walker

Walker:Give me until the Supershow....I have a few announcements to make that night....you will not be disappointed...

*Dicey and Lex continue to stare at one another and then shrug their shoulders

Dicey:Make sure we're not Walker....because Reilly will be the least of your worries....

*They walk off as Walker fixes his suit jacket and then heads off

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:51 pm

Match 6
No Holds Barred
Internecio vs GazzyD

Back at ringside and the boos roar out as "Numb" screeches from the speakers.There is a blast of green fireworks before Mr Jones leads Internecio onto the stage.Internecio flicks his long hair back before following his manager down to the ring,where they climb in.

JT:Alot of action going on in the backstage area....and it seems like Kenji Hidari and Shaun Styles are going to clash once again at Born in Fire...

HE:Should be a great showdown between two high-fliers....but what about this contest here Jeff?

JT:Well what you can say....Internecio,representing Genesis,is set to clash here with GazzyD in a "no holds barred" matchup....should be a clash to remember...

Internecio stands tall in the centre of the ring as the lights in the arena dim,prompting "Hell Yeah" to scream from the soundsystem and GazzyD enters through a burst of silver pyros.Gazzy stares down at Internecio before making his way down to the ring.Internecio walks to the ropes and climbs over them before dropping down onto the hard flooring...

HE:Internecio has clearly been sent with an objective to complete here....

Gazzy ducks the haymaker of the oncoming Internecio before rattling off three kicks to the midsection of the monster and then leaps onto the security railing before flying back with a disaster kick to the face...Internecio wobbles off balance as Gazzy follows him towards the ring apron and jumps up on the apron before leaping into a hurricanrana...

JT:Internecio caught Gazzy coming off there....

Internecio manages to catch Gazzy on his shoulders and then body presses him into the air,dropping him throat-first across the ringside barrier.Gazzy is slumped in pain as Internecio grabs him by the back of the neck and throws him against the apron before flooring him with a big boot.Mr Jones applauds from the other side of the ring as Internecio drags Gazzy up and throws him into the ring...

HE:Gazzy might of thought he could come back here and make a massive impact against Genesis but he has never faced anyone like Internecio...

Internecio stands over the top rope and waits for Gazzy to get back up before lifting him into the air and executing a big scoop slam.Internecio bounces back against the ropes and then comes forwards with a jumping legdrop.............1............................2............shoulder up.He drags Gazzy up with ease and headbutts him back to the corner before storming in for a stinger splash...Gazzy scouts it and twists around the ropes,hitting a kick over the top (ala Kofi Kingston)....Gazzy climbs up onto the top rope...

JT:Gazzy gonna fly here....

Huge boos ring out as Mr Jones climbs up on the apron and grabs Gazzy by the foot.He clings on with all his might as Gazzy tries to pull free....Internecio walks into the corner and shakes Gazzy to the core with a solid uppercut,dropping him in an uncomfortable position.Internecio seizes Gazzy by the throat and lifts him off the top rope into a modified chokeslam...

JT:This is like a damn handicap match....what can Gazzy hope to acheive with that snake Jones out here?

Internecio stands up and flicks his hair back as Mr Jones grabs a steel chair from ringside and slides it under the bottom rope.Internecio grabs the chair and runs his hand along it before waiting for Gazzy to get back to his feet...

HE:GazzyD is about to get a very bad headache....

Gazzy ducks the chairshot at the last minute and then swings a roundhouse kick that crashes the chair against the head of Internecio.He then boots the monster in the stomach and drags his head down...

JT:DEEP IMPACT...

Jones climbs up on the apron again and Gazzy shoves Internecio away before grabbing Jones by the tie and hauling him into the ring.Jones looks frightened as Gazzy picks up the steel chair with a wry smile....

HE:Poor Mr Jones...he always ends up taking a beating....

JT:And I never get tired of watching it happen...

Jones backs into the corner and pleads with Gazzy to leave him alone as Gazzy draws the chair back over his head............CRACK!

HE:Oh god...

Internecio is back up and he pulls the chair out of Gazzy's hands before swinging it at his head,only for Gazzy to duck out of the way and the chair to hammer against the skull of Mr Jones.The crowd are on their feet cheering as Gazzy spins Internecio around and boots him in the midsection....

JT:DEEP IMPACT!

The crowd pop as Gazzy nails Internecio with his patented facebuster.He has no time to make the cover though as Mr Kenty & Michael Sweetwater storm the ring and begin to attack him......

JT:What is this (beep)?

HE:No holds barred Jeff....anything goes...

The boos are ringing around the whole arena as Kenty & Sweetwater stomp down on Gazzy with serious force before dragging him up and Kenty nails the Mic Check.Michael Sweetwater goes to the corner and climbs up the ropes before jumping off and landing the double foot stomp to the chest....

JT:Genesis attacking like the damn hyenas they are...

Internecio slowly gets back to his feet as the Kenty & Sweetwater stand by his side and then the curtain bursts open,prompting the arrival of the Saviour Assassins who race down to the ring and climb in.They begin battling with Genesis in the centre of the ring...

HE:This is just a whole warzone here....

White brawls with Kenty as Valour fights with Sweetwater,before each of them takes pot shots at Internecio.Suddenly Jackson Black is on the scene and helping out his Genesis cohorts...

JT:Now the Saviour Assassins are going to fall to the numbers game....

Genesis begin to overpower the tag team champions and Valour gets trapped in the corner by Sweetwater & Black,who work him over.White tries to fight Internecio & Kenty at the same time but he is outnumbered...

HE:GazzyD has already fallen....now the tag team champions are going to fall to the same fate....nobody can save them now...

JT:YOU SURE ABOUT THAT!

The whole arena pops as "Broken Dreams" roars out and Daniel Reilly comes sprinting out from the back and hurtles down to the ring.He slides into the ring as Valour succeeds in pushing Jackson Black away from him...

JT:RKO!

The whole arena goes wild as Reilly drills Black with the RKO in the centre of the ring.Reilly gets back up and begins brawling with Michael Sweetwater as the fight continues all over ringside.GazzyD slowly gets back to his feet and he springboards onto the ropes before vaulting back with a missile dropkick that sends Kenty crashing through the ropes to the outside.Gazzy gets back up and sprints to the ropes....

HE:CORKSCREW SENTON...

Gazzy takes Kenty down on the outside as the Saviour Assassins battle with Internecio & Sweetwater in the centre of the ring.Alex Walker appears on stage with a huge team of security and sends them down to the ring stop the fight...

Walker:I AM ORDERING THIS TO STOP IMMEDIATELY...

JT:I don't think Walker's jurisdiction means one damn thing out here now...

The security team flood the ringside area and try to stop all of the fighting.They physically restrain the Saviour Assassins and manages to pen them in the ring.More security manage to pull Reilly away from the fighting and eventually block GazzyD off in the ring aswell....the whole of Genesis are now gathered with Alex Walker on the outside...

Walker:Security I am ordering you to escort all four of these men from the building....I don't want to see them in my arena until next week...

*Crowd boo

JT:How unfair is that?....Genesis were guilty for this whole fight....

HE:Don't talk crazy Jeff...

Genesis smirk at their foes as they join Walker and head back up the stage.In the ring,Reilly,GazzyD and The Saviour Assassins all look at one another and then the hoard of security guards in front of them...

JT:I have a feeling this isn't over...

HE:What do you....OH NO!

The crowd pop as Reilly,Gazzy and the Saviour Assassins begin to attack the security guards in the ring.Reilly hits three RKO's in quick succession as White & Valour take it in turns to clothesline security guards over the top rope.Gazzy superkicks one and then hits Deep Impact on another.....White body presses the final guard over his head and then throws him over the top rope onto the rest.....

JT:That's how you clean house...

HE:Mr Walker wanted them out of the building...

JT:Then I guess it's time to "get his hands dirty"....

Genesis are at the top of the ramp as Walker slips away and leaves his faction to face the opposition on the stage before taking the fight through the curtain,into the backstage area.

HE:Where is this going to end?....We have eight highly dangerous 6CW superstars causing havoc in the back...

JT:This whole thing is about to explode...we'll try and keep you updated folks...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:52 pm

*The scene goes backstage where Christy James is standing with Geoff Steel,the crowd pop loud at the sight of the 6CW Champion.

CJ:Geoff,in a few minutes time you are going to face off against Keith Leone in one on one action....last week you left both of your Born in Fire opponents laying after their match,but how are you feeling as the championship bout draws closer?

Steel:Excited,and understandly nervous about putting on a great show in such a huge night for professional wrestling.There are thousands of guys in this world who would give anything to be in position I am in right now,I know how lucky I am and I hope that luck continues for a long time ahead.

Last week I sent a message to Leone & Dragon....they have been running their mouths but the truth is,they have no idea about being in this type of scenario,where as I have been doing this for the past five months.I know what comes with this type of territory...and as much as this may be my biggest test,I was just showing them that I am more than ready.

Dragon wants to come into our house and take our world title away,stripping it down and marching it into the wilderness where it faces extinction...he wants to ruin 6CW from the inside,but I say hell no....because in order for that happen,he's got to come through me...

And Leone,he's too busy accussing everyone of being a part of Alex Walker's grand mission to bury this company once and for all.He needs to take his head out of the clouds and concentrate on the matter at hand....he is two weeks away from the biggest match of his life....and tonight I am going to give him a first hand preview of what to expect when that bell sounds at Born in Fire...

CJ:You obviously have a lot of history with Leone....but you and Dragon don't see eye to eye either....how do you see these personal disputes effecting the Born in Fire match?

Steel:I don't think it would matter if we were the best of friends,because come game night we would be at each other's throats no matter what.We are talking about the richest prize in this business,the holy grail and I've got two of the hungriest wolves coming after my prized possession.

So I might not like Leone,and I sure as hell don't like Blue Dragon...but none of that matters at Born in Fire,all that matters is me performing to the best of my ability and walking out of London with my championship intact.It's been a long road to this point of my life but I have fought hard and scrapped to the maximum to get where I am today so no way am I going down without a very big fight....

When Born in Fire is over....nobody is going to be talking about Leone's crackpot "conspiracies",nobody is going to care that Blue Dragon has gone back to 6WF....all they are going to be talking about is those three men who put on the match of a lifetime on the grandest stage of them all.This is 6WF's showpiece event,and I am guaranteeing right now that 6CW is going to steal the show....you can expect the very best of Geoff Steel that night....just like I am sure you can expect the best of Keith Leone....and the best of Blue Dragon...

And when all is said and done....the best man is going to win.....that man will be known as the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion.....and that man's name....Geoff Steel!

*The crowd cheer as Steel winks at the camera and then walks off

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:53 pm

*The scene changes and there is loud shouting and banging as the cameras pick up on the scene in the cavernous back hallways of the Braehead Arena.GazzyD is fighting with Internecio,slamming a trash can across the monster's head.....The Saviour Assassins are brawling with Kenty & Sweetwater,White crashing Kenty back into a metal locker before Valour clotheslines Sweetwater across a table of production equipment.Daniel Reilly is beating Jackson Black's head against the wall before picking up a steel chair.....CRACK!

JT:Jackson Black dodged a bullet right there.....this whole thing is getting out of control here...

*The chair slams against the wall as Black ducks it and then he tackles Reilly to the ground and begins pummeling him with right hands.Reilly manages to flip the position and he rattles shots into the face of Black.....GazzyD beckons for Internecio to get up and looks for a superkick but Internecio catches his foot and spins Gazzy around and lifts him onto his shoulders before running him through the hall and launches him like a lawn dart...

HE:OH MY GOD!

*Gazzy slams head-first against a large metal shelf unit,causing boxes and various other pieces of equipment to fall on top of the "history-maker".Internecio flicks his hair back and stares at he wreckage of gazzyD.Mason White & Mr Kenty are brawling before being seperated by other members of security....Josh Valour aims a punch at Sweetwater but misses as the Genesis member kicks him between the legs...

JT:More and more security members on sight here...

*Security grab ahold of Reilly and pull him and Jackson Black apart before seperating the rest of the fighters.The Saviour Assassins and Kenty/Sweetwater keep trying to break the security's wall to fight but they are held back.It takes three members of security to pull Reilly away...

HE:All of these men are ticking timebombs waiting to explode....I can't believe how on edge they all are...

JT:I can,this whole Genesis situation has alienated half of the roster and these are the results...Reilly is like a man possessed.....OH CMON!

*Boos can be heard from the crowd as a sledgehammer collides with the side of Reilly's head,and the security team let him slump to the floor.Alex Walker is stood there with a smirk on his face as he looks down at Reilly and the around at the rest of the fighting superstars...

Walker:Let that serve as a warning to all those who continue to fight against the force of Genesis....this is a war that you cannot win....and in the coming weeks you are going to find that out once and for all..

Next week I am going to make an announcement regarding the tag team titles...but you can rest assured that Born in Fire will be the final time the Saviour Assassins are regarded as "champions"......and as for GazzyD....well let's just say that I think it's time he became "history"....when he gets retired in a real bout with Internecio in two weeks time....

HE:Wowsers.....GazzyD vs Internecio at Born in Fire...

Walker:And as for our dear friend Mr Reilly here....

*Walker places his boot on the bloodied head of Daniel Reilly

Walker:Well take a good luck,because with what I have in store for him next week....he is going to enjoy a very early retirement.Now get them all out of my sight...

*Walker laughs as security leads The Saviour Assassins away and medics tend to Reilly & GazzyD.Walker beckons for Genesis to follow him to his office.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:54 pm

Main Event
Keith Leone vs Geoff Steel

JT:Well there you have it.....Alex Walker has made GazzyD vs Internecio official for Born in Fire,the war between Genesis and the "rebels" continues....but where oh where is this all going to end?

HE:I don't think anyone knows and that is what makes it all so exciting....

JT:Exciting maybe,but highly dangerous aswell...

The bell sounds as "Limowreck" blasts to a chorus of boos from the 6CW crowd.Keith Leone makes his entrance,lowering his hood as he stands on the stage before removing his jacket and throwing it on the floor.There is a small section of the crowd cheering Leone on as he makes his way to the ring.

HE:Keith Leone opened Escalation here tonight with some very ominous and eerie words indeed....he said that in two weeks time at Born in Fire it is "do or die" for 6CW....that if he doesnt become world champion then this whole company is going to come crashing to the ground...

JT:Leone certainly seems to have some very deep thoughts and feelings on the current climate of 6CW....the only problem is,after making a career of extending the truth,its very difficult to tell whether what he is saying is full proof or not....

HE:He clearly knows something....but why won't he just say?

JT:Leone seems to think that whatever he knows is a real bargaining chip...

HE:And I cant help but believe him....Alex Walker has tried to prevent Leone from opening his mouth on many occassions now,it can't just be a coincidence...

Leone climbs through the ropes into the ring and just stands there with focused eyes as the crowd continue their mixed reaction.Leone stretches his neck and arms before a massive ovation from the fans greets the sound of "Last Resort" and the entrance of the 6CW Champion.Geoff Steel walks onto the stage and nods his head at the roaring cheers from the crowd before striding down the rampway and climbing up into the ring.

JT:Seven months ago these two men clashed at 6CW's showpiece event,Night of Glory,for the Extreme Championship....and in just two weeks time they are going to face off in arguably the biggest 6CW Championship match of all time.....

HE:You throw in the unorthodox Blue Dragon and I really have no idea what to expect at Born in Fire.....all I know is that it is truly going to be one for the ages...

JT:I agree with that....but for the time being,I think this is going to warm it up just nicely...

Steel hands the 6CW Title to the referee and then stares straight at Leone,who glares right back.The referee speaks with both men and then backs away and signals for the bell to begin the contest.Both competitors continue to stare at one another before slowly pacing around one another...

HE:You can sense the intensity between these two men....they know what is at stake in the coming weeks..

Steel & Leone circle some more and then lockup in the centre of the ring.They jocky for a moment and then Steel applies a side headlock,forcing Leone to back against the ropes and shooting Steel across the ring.Steel comes back and floors Leone with a shoulder block before running off the adjacent ropes....Leone shifts sideways and causes Steel to jump over him before hitting the opposite side as Leone gets back up...

JT:Big clothesline from Steel there...

Steel floors Leone with a clothesline and then ushers him back up before hitting a scoop slam and lands a quick elbow...............1..................kickout.Steel drags Leone back up and swings a right hand but Leone ducks underneath and tries to counter with a russian legsweep but Steel elbows his way out and then kicks Leone in the stomach...

HE:BLADECUTTER!

Leone swipes the feet of Steel and stomps down on his midsection before staggering back into the corner.Steel gets back up as Leone runs out and tries to land a knee to the skull but the 6CW Champion dodges it and then knees Steel in the stomach,following up with a snap DDT.............1.....................2...................Steel kicks out.Leone pulls Steel back up but takes multiple right hands to the midsection and then Steel whips Leone off the ropes and floors him with a flapjack takedown on the comeback.

JT:Both men trading the momentum here in the early going...

Steel gets back to his feet and he bounces off the ropes before flooring Leone with a massive back elbow as he comes back................1.................2.............shoulder up.Leone gets back up as Steel clubs him across the back and then whips him into the corner.Steel rushes in for a clothesline but Leone gets his knees in the way and forces Steel staggering back....

HE:CONCUSS KICK!

Leone leaps out for the superkick but Steel ducks it and then nails a big full nelson slam..................1......................2..................shoulder up.The crowd are cheering as Steel stands back up and he pulls Leone up before lifting him into a suplex position,only for Leone to float over the back and roll Steel up....................1......................2.................Steel kicks out.Both men scramble back up and they land right hands in unison before Leone boots Steel in the stomach before lifting him onto his shoulders...

JT:Leone wants the tombstone here...

Steel slides off the back and counters with a quick back suplex before covering.............1.............2................shoulder up.Steel stands up and pulls Leone up by the head before trying to lift him up onto his shoulders....

HE:Steel got Leone up for a fireman's carry...

Steel has Leone up on his shoulders and throws him into a slam (Attitude Adjustment) but Leone lands on his feet and then ducks the oncoming Steel before running off the ropes and then rushes back...

JT:SPEAR!

Leone floors Steel with the crushing spear and hooks the leg....................1...................2.............kickout.Leone looks angry as he bangs his hand on the mat and then gets back to his feet.He ushers for Steel to get back to his feet and then tries for a snap suplex,and nails it.Leone gets back to his feet and goes to the corner before climbing up the ropes to the top rope....Leone nods his head and then leaps off into an elbow drop,only for Steel to move at the last moment.Leone crashes into the mat in agony as Steel crawls to the corner and drags himself up the turnbuckle...

HE:Leone had a bad landing there....and now he is in trouble...

JT:Steel taking a risk...

Steel flies from the top rope and lands a massive flying headbutt to the chest of Leone before placing a hand across his chest........................1.............................2...............shoulder up.The crowd will Steel on as he slowly gets back to his feet and he takes a few moments before hitting a gutwrench suplex on Leone.Steel gets back to his feet and grabs the legs of his opponent....

HE:Steelworks is imminent..

Leone summons all his leg strength and kicks Steel back into the corner,he gets back to his feet as Steel runs out and attempts a big boot.Leone ducks underneath and waistlocks Steel into a german suplex................1...................2..............kickout.Leone gets back up and tries to lift Steel into a suplex but it's countered into a small package............1..............2...............kickout.

They both get back to their feet and Leone knees Steel in the head before hitting him with a russian legsweep.Leone gets up and walks to the corner before climbing up the ropes as the flashbulbs begin to go off...

JT:Leone steadying himself for the big offense here.......MOONSAULT!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Nov 2011, 1:55 pm

Leone takes a huge risk as he soars into a terrific moonsault and he lands it on top of Steel as the crowd look on in awe.........

HE:Leone landed the moonsault......but that move took a lot out of him,,,,

Leone rolls away,holding his ribs and trying to recouperate enough to make the cover.Steel is flat out as Leone manages to crawl over and make the cover.........................1........................2.....................shoulder up.

JT:You have to believe that those few moments lapse from Leone cost him big time....

Leone slowly gets back to his feet and he staggers a little before ushering Steel back to his feet and then slinging him up onto his shoulders...

HE:TOMBSTONE...

Steel wriggles his legs and manages to slide off back and pushes Leone into the corner before following in and hitting a clothesline.He grabs Leone and lifts him up onto the top rope before following up himself.He rocks Leone with fierce right hands before pulling him into a front facelock....

JT:Teetering on the edge here......SUPERPLEX!

The whole ring shakes as Leone is suplexed from the top rope from Geoff Steel,drawing cheers from the crowd.Both men are flat out and breathing heavily on the canvass,slowly trying to regain themselves...

HE:This match has taken so much out of both men....but who can hang tough that little longer?

They use each other for leverage as they reach their feet and then begin to slug it out with right hands.Leone fires in a good shot but Steel responds with five crunching punches that rocks Leone back to the ropes and then he whips him across the ring and floors him with a powerslam as he comes back.....Steel works himself back onto his feet and he drags his opponent up by the head.....

JT:Steel firing up.....BLADECUTTER!

Leone manages to counter with a backdrop at the last moment and then he walks to the corner to wait for Steel to get up.The 6CW Champion takes a a couple of moments to reach his feet...

HE:Leone tuning it up.....CONCUSS KICK!

Leone jumps out for the superkick but Steel counters brilliantly with a spinning AA spinebuster..........................1...............................2.................kickout.Steel gets back up and he kneels in the corner,beckoning for Leone to get up...

JT:Steel sizing his foe up here...

HE:You just know Blue Dragon is in his hotel room,enjoying how much these guys are beating one another down....

Steel runs out and jumps into an almighty spear but Leone amazingly sunset flips over him and rolls Steel up,but instead of going for the cover he tries to synch in a sharpshooter...

JT:Great counter by Leone and now he wants the submission.....

Steel pulls his foot clear and kicks Leone in the side of the head before stumbling back to his feet and he lifts Leone up onto his shoulders before hitting a firemans slam (Attitude Adjustment)......................

.....................Leone kicks out.

HE:Steel was inches away there....

Steel shakes his head and slowly gets back to his feet before trying to full nelson Leone,who counters by slipping out the side and pushes Steel into the corner before following in.....Steel ducks a bodysplash as Leone crashes into the corner and then Steel backs away before sprinting in....

JT:SPE-OH!

Leone drives his foot up and kicks Steel backwards before highering himself onto the second rope.Keith takes his time before jumping off the top...

HE:STEEL CAUGHT HIM...

The crowd cheer as Steel somehow catches Leone on his shoulders and drills him down with a powerbomb before twisting his legs into the liontamer submission....

JT:Steelworks locked in....

Leone howls in pain and quickly scrambles to the ropes but Steel summons all his strength to drag Leone back into the centre of the ring.Leone is thrashing and trying to pull himself free,eventually managing to twist onto his back and he fires up shots at Steel,who throws punches back...

HE:Both men just trying to slug it out....

Leone catches Steel flush in the eye and breaks the submission as Steel staggers back slightly.Leone holds his back and then tries to get up as Steel comes back towards him.....

JT:CONCUSS KICK....OH MY!

HE:He got it...

........3!

JT:Keith Leone just pinned the 6CW Champion....

The crowd are in shock as "Limowreck" plays out and the referee points to the exhausted Keith Leone and declares him the winner.The instant replays show Leone hitting the superkick out of nowhere and hooking the leg for three before the action goes back live.Leone is slowly getting back to his feet and he stares down at Steel...

HE:Leone has been saying for weeks that he has Steel's number....but i don't think many believed him.....but how can you argue the point now?

JT:You can't.....from what we have seen here tonight,we could very well be looking at our new 6CW World Champion.....fantastic match....what an end to this night...

There is a small section of the crowd on their feet and cheering as Leone has his armed raised in victory.Steel is holding his jaw and sitting on the mat,looking a little disorientated....he looks up into the face of Leone,who just stares right back...

HE:Steel knows that Leone can hit that move out of nowhere....the 6CW Championship hangs in the balance....

Suddenly boos roar out as Blue Dragon jumps the barricade and slides into the ring before attacking Leone from behind.Dragon rains down punches on Leone before gutwrenching him high into the air and powerbombing him into the mat.Steel tries his best to get up and combat BD but he is seized with both hands around the throat and lifted into a devastating chokebomb...

JT:You can talk about Leone & Steel all you want,but there will be another man involved at Born in Fire....the wildcard,Blue Dragon and I wouldnt rule this kid out one bit...

HE:Seems that Dragon got tired of sitting in his hotel room...

JT:I'd wager he never went back there in the first place...it was a rouse and it worked perfectly....Blue Dragon is the last man standing here tonight....but with only two weeks until Born in Fire.....which of these three men is walking away as 6CW Champion?

HE:I have no idea,what I do know is that it is going to be a match of historic proportions....and I cannot wait...

JT:Only two more weeks to wait.....thankyou for joining us here folks for what has been a sensational night of 6CW action.....be sure to tune in next monday evening for the final stop before Born in Fire....6CWF Supershow....night guys!

HE:Night all!

The show goes off air with Blue Dragon standing over Geoff Steel & Keith Leone with a smirk on his face.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down