The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation Results August 1st 2011

Go down

6CW Escalation Results August 1st 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation Results August 1st 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 1:20 pm

The show goes live on air from the sold out Brahead Arena,Glasgow.Pyros are blasting through the air and spotlights glide through the crowd as "I want it all" roars from the speakers and the crowd are going wild.

JT:Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to monday night Escalation We have quite a show lined up for you here tonight....

HE:Yes we do.just one week after the Board of Directors took 50% charge of 6CW,we will see four qualifying matches for the monumental Elimination Chamber match....who will get their shot at the 6CW Title in just two weeks at Carnage?

JT:It promises to be a match for the ages,but if that wasnt enough we have the TV Title on the line,Mark Matzko will defend against three of 6CW's brightest young talents...can The Lieutenant defy the odds again or will there be a new champion here tonight?

HE:So without further ado I would say it was time to kick this party off...

JT:Amen to that...

*The show immediately goes backstage and shows Mr Gould,of the Board of Directors,sat behind a desk checking over documents as Alex Walker strides in.

Walker:Is this some sort of joke?

Gould:Excuse me?

Walker:First you come in here and make some bogus decisions regarding the 6CW Title and now I am looking at the qualifying matches for tonight and I notice that not one member of Genesis has an opportunity to be represented.You accuse me of being biased,but its plain to see that you are stacking the odds against my champion!

Gould:If you look at tonights card you can clearly see that Genesis have opportunities,Michael Sweetwater has a TV Title shot,Jackson Black is in the main event with GazzyD....The reason that no member of Genesis is in an Elimination Chamber qualifier is quite simple.We believe that GazzyD has had more than enough help in retaining his title,if he is the true champion that he claims then he will have no issues whatsoever in passing this test with flying colours.

Walker:Its absurd,you place him in the most brutal match in professional wrestling and talk about him "passing with flying colours".All 6 of those guys will be lucky to walk out the same,that match will put unimaginable strain on each and everyone of them....and when the dust settles,and the blood stains the ring...and all 6 of their careers are shortened,I hope to hell you will be pleased with yourself....

Gould:Mr Walker,we are in a wrestling business.Each of the superstars on the payroll know what is expected of them,and if they are not willing to give 100% then I believe they should not be here.This company has been on the up and up since you took over,that I cannot deny,and now we will have the biggest match in 6CW history....already we are trending online more than ever before....they are talking about us on every major television network....this decision has not been taken lightly and it most certainly has not been taken to "stack the odds" against GazzyD.This match has been made because there is not one single 6CW fan who doesnt want to see it...we are giving the people exactly what they want.

*Crowd pop

Walker:We'll see about that...

*Walker exits the room and Gould goes back to reading through documents as the action goes ringside.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results August 1st 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results August 1st 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 1:21 pm

Match 1
Elimination Chamber Qualifier
Lex Hart vs Dicey Reilly

JT:Looks like the strain is already getting to Alex Walker,no longer is he fully in control of what happens around here.

HE:I think its a joke,the Board appointed Walker and now they are overruling every decision he makes?.And I dont care what Gould says,it smells like a conspiracy to bring Genesis down to me...

JT:I think that is a ludicruous statement.The Board have clearly noticed the bias with which Alex Walker has been making decisions,it is only right that we try and balance things out...

HE:Well I dont agree with it....I think Walker was doing an excellent job...

JT:Its done with now and we have an Elimination Chamber match on the horizon,GazzyD and Geoff Steel are already guaranteed entry...but we still have four other positions available...the first qualifier begins right now!

"Born to Fight" roars out and the pop is huge as green and yellow fireworks shoot into the air and Dicey Reilly walks onto the stage.He smiles and pats the Extreme Title before walking down the ramp...

JT:Dicey Reilly has been involved in his fair share of brutal matches in 6CW,he also knows what it is like to be the world champion.The Extreme Champion could be two matches away from going to the top of the mountain again...

HE:But how much is Keith Leone playing on his mind?...We all saw what happened last week,Dicey was shook to the core by Leone's actions,no doubt about it!

JT:It was savage,Leone brutally assaulted Dicey's long time friend,Jack....it was a horrible sight and it certainly has left an impression on the Extreme Champion...but he will have to keep his mind clear here tonight...

Dicey rolls into the ring and stands tall as the lights dim and "Burn in my light" echoes out to a mixed reaction from the crowd in Glasgow.Lex Hart walks out onto the stage,minus the old bravado,and nods his head as he walks down to the ring.Some of the fans reach out and Lex tags their hands before climbing onto the apron...

HE:If ever there was a sell-out then its that man right there!

JT:Ridiculous comment,Lex Hart is trying to turn over a new leaf,he has seen the error of his ways and I commend him for trying so hard to change...god knows there are plenty of guys in the back who wouldnt have the balls to do what Lex has....

HE:He thinks everyone is going to like him now?

JT:He knows its going to take time,he needs to build trust....he said so himself last week.But lets not forget that Geoff Steel was wary of Lex and then Hart took a steel steps shot to the head for Steel last week...I honestly believe Lex Hart is changing by the day....and its great that he is finding his feet,because on his day there is no athlete like Lex Hart.

Hart climbs into the ring and he looks Dicey up and down in the centre of the ring.The referee talks instructions to both men and then Lex offers his hand..

HE:Dont shake it...

Dicey looks around at the crowd and then he tags Lex's hand instead of shaking it.Lex seems happy enough and then both men circle as the bell sounds to start the match.Dicey applies a quick headlock but Lex shuffles out and belly to back slams Dicey to the mat and tries to roll into a crossface...

JT:Submission early on...

Dicey throws his elbow backwards and pulls out of the move,they get back to their feet and Dicey kicks Lex in the stomach before suplexing him into the air and slamming him to the mat.............1........................2.................shoulder up.Dicey picks Lex up and forearms him against the ropes before whipping him across the ring,Dicey lowers his head on the comeback and Lex leaps over him and runs off the opposite side....

HE:What a powerslam...

Dicey has it scouted and flips Lex into a powerslam as he comes back................1......................2...........shoulder up.Dicey stands up and he rocks Lex with right hands into the corner,he whips him to the opposite side and then follows in...Lex uses his athleticism to grab the top rope and propel himself backwards over the head of the oncoming Dicey...

JT:Lex Hart is an exceptional athlete...

Dicey turns around and Lex nails an inverted atomic drop before heel kicking Dicey to the mat..................1...................2..............kickout.He drags Dicey to his feet and knees him in the stomach before pulling him into a front facelock...

HE:HART ATT-

Dicey drops over the back of Lex and connects with a russian legsweep.He slowly crawls to his feet and then whips Lex off the ropes,he lowers his head again and this time Lex greets him with a sharp kick to the head and follows up with a clothesline...

JT:Ducked.....WHAT A DDT!

Dicey nails a huge implant DDT and hooks the leg..............................................one.............two...............thr-kickout!

HE:That was close...

The crowd groan as the referee holds up just two fingers.Dicey shakes his head and then pulls Lex up by the hair and tries to flip him up for a powerbomb,Lex jumps out of the move and counters with a jawbreaker that sends Dicey back into the corner....Lex runs in but eats a big boot and staggers out as Dicey highers himself onto the second rope...

JT:Dicey going to fly here....oh man!

............shoulder up!

HE:How did Dicey kick out...

Lex is in shock as Dicey kicks out from the midair dropkick.He gets up and stalks Dicey as the crowd are still mixed in their reactions...

JT:Both these men really putting it on the line for their shot at the 6CW Title...

Dicey stumbles up and Lex lifts him onto his shoulders before nailing a fireman's carry body slam (Wastelands)...He quickly springboards onto the ropes and finishes up with a moonsault....

HE:Thats it...

1..........................2..............................3!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results August 1st 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results August 1st 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 1:28 pm

JT:Ring the....foot on the ropes!

The crowd cheer as the referee points to Dicey's foot on the ropes,Lex looks perplexed but manages a smile of surprise as he looks at Dicey.He stands up and he walks to the corner and climbs the ropes....

HE:Lex taking a huge risk here....

Lex leaps from the top but Dicey throws his boot up and it collides with the face of Hart,he staggers around as Dicey manages to get up and connects with a belly to belly suplex...Lex stumbles up again...

JT:Crossface chickenwing...

Dicey cant quite manage to get his foot wrapped around and Lex is able to run him back into the corner and drive all his body weight into Dicey.He pulls his opponent out and sets him up...

HE:Jackhammer coming up...

Dicey swipes Lex's legs and slingshots him into the corner before twisting him around....

JT:CRAIC...

*The titantron flickers on and an eerie video begins to play.It seems to have been shot by a handheld camera in the ward of a hospital.It shows a women sat next to a man and she is rubbing his head.She leans over and kisses him before exiting the room.

JT:Oh please god no...

*The camera seems to get closer and the man can be seen.His head is heavily bandaged and face swollen with bruises.

???:Would you like something for the pain?

*The man's face turns to the camera and fear floods his eyes.He tries to shout but a hand clasps over his mouth.

???:No need for that now is there,this is just a friendly visit.

*The camera turns onto the face of the man holding it and the crowd boo as Keith Leone smiles

Leone:Hello there again champ,I happened to see you visiting your friend Jack and I thought it was only right that I should come here and show my respect for the injured.You see Dicey I dont feel remorse for what I did,because you are 100% to blame for your friend being in the hospital bed...

*Dicey is swelling with rage again as he looks at the screen and Leone laughs to himself

Leone:Do you see how easy it is for me to get to the people you care about the most?.I am sick and tired of the establishment trying to keep my down,you have what I want Dicey and I will not hesitate to extend visits to your nearest and dearest until you grant me my re-match.For too long have I been isolated by people like you....drunken,oafish loud-mouths...but now it is my time to shine....it is my time to make a statement.....with each hour that passes without an answer from you,there will be repercussions....just watch!

*Leone turns the camera back to Jack and then grabs a vase of flowers from the bedside table and smashes it across the head of Jack.The blood oozes everywhere and Leone's laughter can be heard as the camera shakes.An alarm begins to go off and Leone backs away from the bed and the room as doctors flood in,followed by Jill who looks horror-struck by what she is seeing...

JT:This is heinous....Leone has targeted Dicey's family again...

HE:Look at Dicey,he is ready to explode...

In the ring,Dicey is pulsing with anger as he looks up at the screen,eh quickly walks to the ropes but the referee grabs him and tells him he will be counted out.Dicey shakes his head and tries to push the referee away as Lex Hart rolls him up.....................1...........................2......................3!

JT:Its over.....Lex Hart has qualified for the Elimination Chamber match!

HE:I am sure that is the last thing on Dicey Reilly's mind right now...

Lex kneels with his arms raised in victory.Dicey looks at him for a second and then spits on the ground and rolls from the ring,the crowd are cheering on both men as Dicey exits up the ramp..

JT:Keith Leone continues to take this feud to a new level,he is really preying on the emotions of Dicey Reilly...

HE:Im not sure if its wise....Dicey looks ready to snap....I wouldnt want to be Keith Leone when Dicey catches up with him...

JT:But Lex Hart will challenge for the 6CW Title at Carnage.He joins Geoff Steel and 6CW Champion,GazzyD in the biggest match of our history.....just three more places remain,who will they go to?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 1:32 pm

*The action is backstage with Christy James,she smiles at the camera.

CJ:Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for joining me for this exclusive interview with my guest at this time...

*Christy is about to speak as a man steps in front of her and grabs the mic

???:Hailing from Buckhamshire,in the United Kingdom......they refer to him as..........MMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

*The crowd boo as Kenty smiles at the camera and points to his "Kenty Rules" t-shirt.

Kenty:And you people should be on your knees in anticipation of seeing the next big thing in professional wrestling.I am the new face of this company,you can forget about your Geoff Steels and your GazzyDs.People can stop talking about the Elimination Chamber because the only match on any card that is worth talking about is one that involves me.

You may aswell take a hike sweetcheeks...

*Kenty winks at Christy and she walks off looking disgruntled

Kenty:You people can sit back and throw all that popcorn and fatty rudey poo down your throats whilst you listen to my address.I was signed to this company as the hottest free agent in history,I am here to see my name up in lights and I will not rest until I get what i want.I have seen this show on television and I have seen what passes for "main event" calibre,I am bigger than all of them,I am better than all of them and each and every week that passes I will show just how good I can be.

So you all sit back and you watch as I go out there tonight and show that an "extreme idiot" like Josh Valour,and a icelandic alcoholic like Jack Frost are no match for an athlete like me.I will run through this so-called talent until I am rewarded with my chance at glory.

And you can take that to the bank because I am MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Kenty!

*Kenty throws the mic on the floor and smiles before walking away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 1:36 pm

Match 2
Jack Frost//Josh Valour vs Mr Kenty/Cerberus

The action is back at ringside and "Enemy" screams out as the fans rise to their feet and cheer loud as Josh Valour runs onto the stage.He throws his arms in the air and pyros explode into the rafters..

JT:Tag Team action up next here on Escalation folks.Josh Valour will team with one half of the tag team champions against the duo of Mr Kenty and Valour's rival,the monster,Cerberus.

HE:I never got why a kid like Valour is screwing around with Cerberus,does he have a deathwish or something?

JT:I just think he has no fear....Valour is not afraid to fight,he knows the danger of Cerberus but credit the kid because he thinks he can rise above it....

Valour waits in the ring and the crowd cheer as "White Light" plays out and Jack Frost enters through a jet of silver sparklers.He pats the Tag Title around his waist and then tags hands with the fans as he walks down to the ring...

JT:A great partner for Josh Valour here tonight,Jack Frost knows all about tag team wrestling.He is the current tag team champion and Frosted Dice is fast cementing themselves as one of the greatest teams of all time....Frost will be in his element here...

HE:It doesnt matter,they are facing a monster and the next big thing in wrestling....add it up!

"Trouble" echoes out and there are boos as Kenty strides onto the stage and bows mockingly at the crowd.He points towards Frost and Valour before raising his arm in the air as a mic descends from the rafters...

Kenty:And now the arrival of your opponent....the man that is just minutes away from showing what a waste of space you two men really are......hailing from BUCKINGHAMSHIRE,IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.....weighing in at 230 pounds...................MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Kenty!

The crowd are booing and Frost and Valour exchange looks as Kenty walks down to the ring and stands at the base of the ring as flames erupt from the stage and the crowd boo some more as the giant form of Cerberus walks out into sight.

JT:This is one colossus of a man,no doubting that Mr Kenty has talent but this man is something else.Cerberus is bordering on seven foot,over 300 pounds and he is a deadly opponent for anybody...

HE:As Jack Frost and Josh Valour both know.Each of these men have been on the receiving end of Cerberus' animalistic tendencies...

Cerberus stares at Kenty and then follows him onto the apron and climbs over the ropes.Frost and Valour speak and then Valour leaves the ring as Frost stays and awaits his opponent.Kenty pats Cerberus on his large torso and the monster leaves the ring....

JT:Tag champion against the brash newcomer....should be interesting...

The bell sounds as Frost and Kenty go for a lockup but Kenty kicks Frost in the stomach and nails three straight right hands before whipping him into the corner.He runs in and connects with a knee lift to the gut and then pulls Frost out and delivers a suplex...

HE:You see Jeff,Kenty is in only his second match and he is dominating a current champion.

Kenty drags Frost back up and tries for a spinning neckbreaker but Frost twists out and drags Kenty into a solid clothesline.He waits for him to get up and targets the legs with sharp karate kicks and then swings a huge roundhouse...

1.........................2................kickout.

JT:Kenty almost stole it with the rollup...

They scramble back up and Kenty tries for a big boot but Frost catches his foot and connects with an overhead exploder suplex..............1....................2.........kickout.They get back up and Frost delivers a gutwrench powerbomb before tagging in Josh Valour...

JT:Here comes Mr Extreme....

Valour climbs into the ring and he dropkicks Kenty as he tries to get up.He pulls the newcomer back to his feet and whips him into the corner before chasing in with a big bodysplash but Kenty gets his knees up....Valour staggers back as Kenty goes to the second rope...

HE:Kenty taking a risk....oh no it didnt work!

Kenty leaps off but Valour catches him in midair and spins him into a big spinebuster..............1.............2..........shoulder up.Valour stares at Cerberus before backing against the ropes and he comes back with a legdrop.................1..................2..........kickout.

JT:Josh Valour has impressed many with his never-say-die attitude,he seems to have no qualms about putting his body on the line....

Valour pulls Kenty back up and pulls him into a Tower of Valour position but Kenty counters with a backdrop.Valour gets back up and looks for a clothesline but Kenty ducks it and grabs Valour in a reverse DDT position before connecting with an inverted backbreaker.............1..................2..........shoulder up.

HE:Here is an opening for my mine Kenty....got the skills to pay the bills...

Kenty tries to set up a face-first russian legsweep but Valour elbows his way out,he drags Kenty into a belly to belly position but Kenty drives his knee into the gut and follows up with a spike DDT..............1..........................2.............shoulder up!

JT:Have to admit that Mr Kenty has weathered the storm and created an opportunity for his team...

Kenty tags in Cerberus and the crowd boo as he goliath stands over the ropes into the ring.A callous smile crosses his face as he grips Valour by the head and butts him hard into the corner.He rushes in and connects with a huge back elbow and then pulls Valour into a huge sideslam................1......................................2.....................shoulder up!

HE:Cerberus has been waiting for this opportunity and he wants to make Valour pay...

Cerberus pulls Valour up with ease and pushes him back against the ropes before flooring him with a big boot.Valour tries to get back up and Cerberus licks his lips before gripping his foe around the throat...

JT:Valour about to be driven all the way to hell here....

The crowd cheer as Valour kicks Cerberus in the stomach and fires off with rights and lefts,he rushes off the ropes and comes back with speed but Cerberus uses the momentum to lift him up and drop Valour throat-first on the top rope...Valour sways and Cerberus grips him around the waist....

HE:Look at that german suplex...

Cerberus drills Valour and then stands up and walks to the corner,he looks around and then begins to climb the ropes....

JT:Cerberus is giant of a man but he is not adverse to going up top....FROGSPLASH!

The crowd look on in shock and then cheer as Valour avoids the frogsplash at the last minute.Cerberus doubles up in pain as Valour rushes against the ropes...he returns and floors Cerberus with a Lou Thesz press,he rattles in big right hands and then stands and lets out a shout...

HE:Where has this come from....Valour has caught a second wind...

JT:Yes he has,and Cerberus could be in trouble.....TOWER OF VALOUR!

Cerberus spins from the powerbomb and rushes off the ropes as Valour does the same,they meet in the centre of the ring and collide with twin clothesline...

HE:Now its a race to the tag,who will get there first.....

Cerberus crawls towards Mr Kenty and Valour tries to get to Frost,the crowd are behind Valour as he wills himself forward and Frost stretches for the tag....

JT:Who gets there first...

Cerberus extends his huge reach and tags in Kenty as the crowd boo,Kenty rushes into the ring as Valour stretches towards Frost...

JT:Inches away...

Kenty connects with a big boot to the head of Jack Frost,sending him from the apron,before clubbing Valour repeatedly across the back.He drags him to the centre of the ring and lifts Valour onto his shoulders...

HE:Lovely move...

Kenty hits a rolling firemans slam..............1..............2...............kickout.He runs against the ropes and returns with a hard knee to the head of Valour before pulling him to his feet...

JT:MIC...

Valour elbows his way out of the mic check and then looks for a big running clothesline but Kenty drop toe-holds him against the turnbuckle and then pulls him onto the mat...he goes to the corner and climbs up....

HE:Cmon Kenty....SENTON BOMB!

Valour drives his knees up into the back of Kenty and the crowd cheer.Valour slowly staggers back up as Kenty runs at him...

JT:Brilliant samoan drop from Valour....he needs that tag....

Valour crawls to his corner where Frost is waiting,Cerberus is shouting for a tag from Kenty as both men try to get to their corners...

HE:NO!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 1:50 pm

Frost gets the tag and the crowd cheer as he goes up top.Cerberus tries to intervene but Frost leaps off top and missile dropkicks him to the mat.Cerberus tries to get back up again but Frost rushes at him and clotheslines him over the top rope to the outside....

JT:Jack Frost looking to get him some....

Kenty is back up and he clotheslines Frost from behind and tries to spin him into a mic check but Frost counters with a northern lights suplex.................1........................2..................shoulder up.They get back up and Frost boots Kenty in the stomach and plants him with a northern wind DDT............................1......................................2....................thr-kickout!

HE:Get back in there Cerberus and help out...

Cerberus climbs back onto the apron but Frost greets him with a roundhouse kick that knocks him down again.He is about to turn around when Kenty grabs him and drills him with a face-first russian legsweep....

JT:Kenty gonna get it here...

..............shoulder up!

HE:Oh so close...

Kenty drags Frost back to his feet and whips him off the ropes before flooring him with a knee lift in the centre of the ring.Frost tries to get back up as Kenty grabs him....

HE:MIC CHECK!

Valour runs in and big boots Kenty in the face as the crowd cheer.The big man beats his chest and then runs across the ring towards the ropes...

JT:OH MY GOD!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

Valour launches himself over the top rope and takes out Cerberus on the outside as the crowd goes wild.Kenty staggers up in the ring,holding his jaw,and looks angry...

HE:Dont concentrate on that Kenty....take care of business in the ring......NO!

JT:COLD SNAP CONNECTS...

Crowd:ONE............................TWO...........................THREE!

JT:It is over......

"White Light" plays out and the crowd cheer as Jack Frost and Valour are declared victorious.Valour rolls back in the ring as the referee raises both men's arm in victory...

HE:Noooo,Kenty has lost...how can that be....

JT:The kid has got skills,no doubt about it,but so has every other superstar on the 6CW roster....tonight was not his night.....huge win for Jack Frost and Josh Valour!

Kenty rolls from the ring looking disgruntled and he sees Cerberus getting up,he shakes his head and walks up the ramp as Cerberus stares at Valour and Frost with contempt.

HE:Cerberus looks like a man on the edge....he looks like he would love nothing more than to make Josh Valour writhe in pain....

JT:I dont doubt that one bit,but he didnt do it tonight....Valour and Jack Frost are reigning supreme here on Escalation!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 1:52 pm

*Christy James is in the back with Mr Jones.The crowd boo as Jones smirks

CJ:Mr Jones...

Jones:Christy...

CJ:Just moments away from your client,Internecio's Elimination Chamber qualifier against former 6WF Champion,Mike Hill.A big match with a very big opponent,your client is potentially two matches away from being a world champion....are your hopes high?

Jones:My dear I do not think my hopes could be any higher about this upcoming situation.I have even taken myself off duties with Cerberus tonight because I wanted to make sure that Internecio was in the primest of shape....and let me demonstrate to you just how ready this man is!

*The camera swivels to the side where Internecio is standing.His dark hair covers his face as Jones clicks his fingers and then Internecio grabs a nearby door by its hinges and begins to pull.It takes mere moments when the door is ripped clean away and then Internecio roars and launches the door through a nearby wall....

Jones:Tell Walker to send us the bill,because money will be no object in just three weeks time.Look at this machine,this man is the most fearsome beast in all of sports entertainment and at 6CW Carnage he will become the World Champion!.You stand and talk of a challenge presented by Mike Hill?....You are looking at a man that has never been pinned,never been made to submit in his 5 month tenure in 6CW,face facts,there is nothing that can get in the way of inevitability.

Internecio is the strongest and most dominant superstar in this company's history and he will prove that by not only dismantling Mike Hill here tonight but earning his spot in that Elimination Chamber,and then steam-rollering through 5 other men at Carnage and being crowned 6CW Champion!

Mike Hill may have held world titles in our joke of a partner company but he has never crossed paths with an athlete like Internecio.Tonight the honeymoon period is over for Hill and he will get a shart jolt back reality and what life is like here in the big leagues.

Let's go!

*The crowd boo as Mr Jones walks off and then Internecio flicks his hair back and follows.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 1:56 pm

Match 3
Internecio vs Mike Hill

HE:Did you just see that Jeff?....Internecio tore that door from its hinges with ease....he's my pick...

JT:He hasnt even qualified yet...

HE:He will,no doubt about it...

JT:I expect his opponent will have something to say about that,and this crowd as well...

There are loud cheers as the lights dim,"Next Big Thing" blazes out and then a crescendo of red,blue and silver fireworks fire high into the air.There is a blast of smoke and then Mike Hill swivels out onto the stage and smiles at the reception.

JT:Mike Hill is regarded by many as one of the best in the business,a huge coup for us to have him here in 6CW....and after just two weeks on the main roster he could find himself within touching distance of the ultimate prize...

HE:Yes he could,but I highly doubt it considering what we have just witnessed....nobody has ever beaten Internecio,I honestly dont think its even possible....

Hill jumps onto the apron and then vaults over the ropes into the ring.He smiles as he goes to corner and poses for the fans before hopping down and facing the stage.There is a blast of red pyros and the crowd boo when "Your Betrayal" screams out...

HE:Here he is Jeff,the next 6CW Champion....I like GazzyD but I just dont know how anyone can stop this beast...

JT:And with that sadistic,demonic manager in his corner anything is possible.....

Jones grins as he leads his client down towards the ring.Mike Hill is stretching as Internecio climbs onto apron and glares at Hill before climbing over the ropes and standing in the centre of the ring.Hill shows little fear as he walks close to Internecio and looks up at him...

HE:Look at the size difference,and the weight difference....Mike Hill may be skilled but how does he overcome that?

JT:Mike Hill is a former world champion,he is more than capable of overcoming the odds...but whether he will tonight,we wait to find out...should be a great match!

The bell sounds as Hill and Internecio continue to look at one another,Hill smirks and then kicks Internecio in the stomach.He punches at his head but Internecio fires back with a huge hook of his own,Hill bounces back against the ropes on impact and comes back as Internecio tries to big boot him...

JT:Hill using that speed to his advantage...

Hill ducks the boot and runs off the opposite ropes before returning with a low dropkick to the knee,knocking Internecio on all fours.Hill runs off the ropes again,this time he runs back,places his foot on Internecio's back and leaps into the air before coming down in a shooting star press across the back.....................1.....................powerout!

HE:You think that will be enough to stop Internecio?

Hill stands up and he kicks Internecio in the side of the head before running off the ropes again,he comes back and Internecio lifts him into a tilt-a-whirl but it is countered by a headscissors...Internecio staggers back up and Hill runs at him and connects with an enzeguiri...he sways on the spot...

JT:He cant get him down....MISSILE DROPKICK!

The ring shakes as finally Hill sends Internecio crashing to the mat..............1.................2............kickout.The monster is quickly getting back up and Hill rocks a huge kick to the midsection and then grabs him and leaps into a standing tornado DDT...

HE:Internecio is too strong....YES!

The crowd wince as Internecio keeps his feet and lifts Hill into a huge standing spinebuster.Hill staggers up into the corner and Internecio slams into him with a big bodysplash before tilt-a-whirling Hill onto his shoulders and running him into a big powerslam..........................1.....................2.........kickout!

JT:Thats why Internecio impresses so much,because he has agility and he also has a brain,he can pull himself out of a predicament...

Internecio drags Hill up and headbutts him back against the ropes and then lifts him into a double handed chokehold as he comes back.Hill kicks his feet and struggles as the referee uses his count of five,Internecio releases just in time...

JT:Almost getting himself disqualified,and then Hill wouldnt have to worry about pinning the giant or making him submit...

Hill struggles back up and Internecio whips him ferociously into the corner,he waits for his foe to struggle back out and he seizes him around the throat...

HE:What goes up....must come....no!

Hill counters the chokeslam attempt into a wheelbarrow facebuster and the crowd cheer,the monster struggles back up as Hill leaps towards him...

JT:Oh what a superkick that was.....Internecio is down here....Hill taking to the skies...

Hill climbs the ropes after flooring his foe and the crowd are going wild as he reaches the top and looks down.....

JT:HE NAILED THE 450!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 1:59 pm

...........................3!

JT:YES!

The crowd are going wild with boos as the referee points to Internecio's foot on the ropes.Mike Hill looks dumbstruck as the replays show that Mr Jones placed his clients foot on the ropes...

JT:That no good,cheating piece of...

HE:Genius!

Jones holds his arms out in mock innocence as Hill climbs to his feet,he glares at the man on the outside before pulling Internecio up by the hair....

JT:OVER THE....

Internecio drops to his knees and drives his head up into the chin of Hill,knocking him back to the corner.Hill rushes back out and Internecio drills him with a huge bicycle kick................1....................2..................shoulder up!

JT:This is all for a spot in the Elimination Chamber at 6CW Carnage,so far GazzyD,Geoff Steel and Lex Hart are confirmed....still three places up for grabs...but only one of these men can enter...

Internecio drags Hill up with ease and then benches him into the air before dropping him,face-first on the canvass.He runs off the ropes and returns with a big jumping splash......

JT:Hill got his knees up...PELE!

Hill stumbles out and he manages to level Internecio with a twisting kick to the head,knocking him down.Hill staggers to the corner and jumps up...

HE:I cant watch....

Mr Jones jumps onto the apron and begins waving his arms towards Hill in distraction.Hill looks at him with annoyance as the crowd boo...

JT:Referee will you get him down from there.....Hill gonna fly....

Crowd:ooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Internecio is back up and he slams into the ropes,crotching Hill on the turnbuckle as Jones drops down and smirks.Hill drops from the turnbuckle in pain as Internecio grabs him by the hair...

HE:Mike Hill has had his run,now its time for the LAST FLIGHT!

1.........................................2.......................................3!

The crowd boo as the referee completes the three count and "Your Betrayal" screams out.Mr Jones climbs into the ring and grabs Internecio's right arm before raising it in the air...

JT:Blatant cheating if ever I saw it...Mike Hill was ready to fly from the top but Mr Jones' timely interference paved the way for Internecio to record victory.The monster has booked himself entry into the biggest match in our company's history....could we be looking at the next 6CW Champion?

HE:I think we are....Internecio is the full package and I do not see anyone stopping him....everyone that qualifies is officially on notice because the biggest and baddest superstar has booked his place....this is going to be great.

JT:Still two spots remain in the Elimination Chamber....who will join GazzyD,Geoff Steel,Lex Hart and Internecio in the fight to become 6CW Champion....keep tuned in to find out!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 2:03 pm

*Mason White is shown in the back taping his hands ready for his upcoming match.The crowd cheer White and he stands tall and breathes deeply.

JT:Mason White is just moments away from the biggest match of his career thus far,an opportunity at becoming the 6CW TV Champion...

HE:Please,with the likes of Michael Sweetwater and Yarmouth Blade in this match,White stands no chance...

*White is about to walk towards the entranceway when Yarmouth Blade steps in his path

White:What the hell do you want?...Come to get a taster of whats coming up?

Blade:Dont make me laugh White,I know how you work,I know your in and outs,we were tag team partners after all.

White:I wouldnt call it a team,it was one man's greed overshadowing everything else....

Blade:Say what you like,I got tired of being seen with such an amateur as you.I am destined for great things here in 6CW,and I havent got time to be dragged down by nobodies like you...

White:The feeling is mutual...ive lost too much already because of you,now its time for me to take a huge step up the ladder....and walk out tonight as the new TV Champion!

*Crowd cheer

Blade:You'll be lucky if you even walk away from this match....I despise you and everything you stand for,tonight I will show everyone why Yarmouth Blade is on the cusp of greatness....and why you are nothing but second best!

*Blade brushes past White and heads away with a smirk.

White:I'll see you out there!

JT:Tensions rising already...it should be a great contest...and its next!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 2:08 pm

Match 4
TV Title
Mark Matzko (c) vs Michael Sweetwater vs Yarmouth Blade vs Mason White

ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen.......the following contest is scheduled for one fall....and it is a fatal fourway match for the 6CW TV CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

"One and Only" roars out and the crowd boo heavily as the curtain is pushed open as red fireworks explode into the air.

MB:Introducing first.........the challengers.............from Belton,United Kingdom..........weighing in at 196 pounds............Yaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmooooooouuuuuuttttttthhhhhhh Blllllllaaaaaaadddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Blade breathes in the boos and ignores them as he walks down the ramp and then climbs into the ring.He goes to the corner and poses before motioning a belt around his waist and dropping down.He trash talks the fans before turning back to the stage.

JT:Its been a great night of action thus far but now we have a championship on the line...Mark Matzko has had a difficult few months with injury and now GM,Alex Walker has placed him in this very difficult defense...against three very hungry men...

Blade continues to wind the crowd up and then "99 Things" roars out and the crowd cheer loud as yellow and green fireworks explode into the air.

MB:From Green Bay,Wisconsin.....weighing in at 285 pounds................"The Titanic Assassin".......Maaaaaaaaaaassssssssooooooooonnnnnnnnn Whhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeee!

White storms onto the stage,he rips off his jersey and then flexes his biceps as the crowd goes wild.He beats his chest and then storms down to the ring..

HE:God I cannot believe this guy has a title shot...

JT:Mason White is one heck of an athlete,and he also has the support of the 6CW fans.He has been on a roll,and if it wasnt for his rival in the ring he would have been victorious last month in the 6CW/6WF brawl...

HE:Yarmouth Blade has always been superior to White,thats why he kicked him to the curb...

JT:And yet since he did,he has never gotten out of second gear...he may have a hold over White but his own hatred seems to be blinding him from stepping up...

The referee stands in between as White and Blade exchange words.The crowd are chanting for White and then they begin to boo as "Numb" roars out and green fireworks explode up into the air.

HE:Here he is Jeff....the next TV Champion....representing the almighty Genesis...

MB:From Brookyln,New York City............weighing in at 152 pounds.............Miiiiiiiiccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaeeeeeellllllllllllll Swwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaattttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Sweetwater smirks as the crowd boo him and he flips them the bird before climbing onto the apron and into the ring.He stands in the corner and talks trash to his opponents...

JT:The rotweiler of Genesis....Michael Sweetwater is a man with no remorse and he is a fighter through and through...

HE:A compliment Jeff?....Michael Sweetwater's opportunity has not come too soon....he deserves this and he will not let it slip through his fingers...

All three men glare at one another and then there is a big cheer as "New Day" screams out and a procession of red,white and blue fireworks explode into the air.There is a gun salute and then an American flag drops from the rafters...

MB:And their opponent...............from Dallas,Texas............weighing in at 270 pounds.....he is the current,reigning and defending 6CW TV Chaaaaammmmmpion...........Maaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkk Maaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttzzzzzzzzzzzzzkkkkkkkkkkkkoooooooooooooo!

Matzko stands and he salutes the crowd before unstrapping the belt and holding it above his head.He walks down to the ring and stares at his opponents before climbing onto the apron...

JT:Mark Matzko won the TV Title from long time rival Antoine Mason,he then defended it in one of the greatest 6CW matches of all time against Anonymous....but those feuds seem to have left their mark on this champion....can he pull out all the stops once again?

Sweetwater runs across the ring and he knees Matzko in the side of the head as he tries to climb through the ropes.Matzko tumbles from the apron and slams his head against the ring steps as the crowd boo...

HE:I think that is your answer....Matzko is up against three hungry fighters,I dont think he quite cuts it anymore....

The crowd boo Sweetwater as the bell sounds to start the match.Mason White and Blade begin to trade blows and then Blade knees White in the stomach and tries to whip him to the corner,White reverses and Blade crashes into the turnbuckle and staggers out as White benches him into the air...

JT:Check out that power....

Sweetwater pump kicks him in the gut and Blade is dropped over the top rope to the outside as White doubles over.Sweetwater clubs the back of Mason White and then headbutts him to the corner before stomping a mudhole.He uses his boot to choke White...

HE:Sweetwater was brought up in Brooklyn,he knows how to fight dirty and gain advantages that other fighters wouldnt think of...

White tries to get up as Sweetwater boots him repeatedly in the ribs and then runs off the ropes and returns with a low dropkick that sends White rolling from the ring.Sweetwater stands back up as Yarmouth Blade springboards over the ropes...

JT:Flying clothesline from Yarmouth Blade...remember this match is one fall to a finish,that means that Mark Matzko does not need to be pinned in order to lose his title....

Sweetwater staggers back up and Yarmouth Blade grabs him and drives a knee under his chin before turning him into a back suplex...............1...............2........kickout.He drags Sweetwater back up and whips him to the corner before rushing in with a back elbow,Sweetwater sways and then Blade connects with a hurricanrana...................1..................2.........shoulder up.

HE:Sweetwater or Blade,I am happy to see either walk away as champion...

JT:You can never just stick with one can you...

They get up back and Blade looks for a suplex but Sweetwater swivels over the back and connects with a running bulldog.He stands up and is rushed back and slammed into the turnbuckle by Mason White.White drills ferocious shoulder thrusts into the midsection of Sweetwater and then lifts him up top....he climbs up....

HE:Two of them taking a big risk this early on...

White sets about for a superplex as Blade gets back up and crotches him on the top rope.The crowd boo as Blade climbs up behind White and nails a huge back suplex from the top rope...

JT:Huge impact....but look at the opportunity...

Sweetwater looks down at both men on the floor and then begins to steady himself on the top rope....

HE:This is it....SIX FEET....

Matzko is back on the apron and he successfully crotches Sweetwater on the top rope before climbing up.He punches repeatedly at the head of the Genesis man before lifting him high into a huge superplex as the crowd cheer...

JT:All four men are down in the centre of the ring....cover...

.........................kickout!

HE:What would of happened there?

Matzko had the pin on Sweetwater as Blade covered White,but both managed to kick out on two.The crowd are cheering the action as all four try to get up...

JT:I believe we may have had a situation similar to the one we have for the International Title right now...

Matzko gets up and he ducks a clothesline from Yarmouth Blade before kicking him in the gut and nails a cradle suplex............1.................2.............shoulder up.Matzko gets up and Sweetwater meets him with a kick to the head and then tries to pull him into a fishermans suplex but Matzko backs up and then backdrops his foe over the top to the outside...

HE:Get back in Sweety...

Matzko turns around and the crowd is split as he eats a huge running clothesline from Mason White.Matzko gets back up and White lifts him into a huge fall away slam...the champion stumbles up in the corner as White charges into him with a big bodysplash and then pulls him out and connects with a big scoop slam.................1...................2...........shoulder up!

JT:The youthful exuberance and sheer power of Mason White could be the difference maker in this contest....

Matzko tries to get up as Mason grabs his leg and tries to synch in the Green Bay Pretzel (Brock Lock).Blade gets up and he kicks White in the head before connecting with a standing tornado DDT...he gets back up and drills Matzko with a codebreaker.......1.................2............Sweetwater drags him from the ring and slams him back into the ringside barrier.

HE:Great work from Sweetwater there...he spotted the danger and he removed it...

Sweetwater trash talks Blade and then goes back to the apron as Matzko hurtles forwards and baseball slides him back into the barrier.Matzko climbs from the ring and he lifts Sweetwater up and drops him,rib-first,on the barrier....

JT:The champion gaining a second wind here....he knows he has to keep pace with these guys or he is going to struggle...OH WOW!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

Matzko turns around as the giant frame of Mason White leaps high over the top rope and takes him out with a crossbody.The crowd are going wild as everyone is struggling to make their feet and the referee has no choice but to watch on...

HE:These men putting their bodies on the line here.....they all desperately want to be the TV Champion...look at Blade!

Yarmouth Blade is on the apron and he climbs up the ropes as his three opponents try to get up on the outside.He looks down at them and then bounces on the top rope before jumping to the middle of the ropes....

JT:SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x5

HE:That is action you will only see in 6CW...

Crowd:6C-Dub x5

Blade takes out all three men with the flying moonsault as the noise kicks up a notch in the arena.He holds his ribs as he struggles forwards and manages to roll into the ring...

JT:All of these men share a common goal....but only one can gain the privilidge of being called champion...

Matzko climbs back onto the apron but Yarmouth Blade springboards onto the ropes and then kicks Matzko in the side of the head,knocking him down again.Mason White climbs onto the opposite side and Blade makes a beeline for him,only to be stopped by a shoulder thrust through the ropes and then White amazingly sunset flips over and pulls Blade down into a pin..............1.........Blade rolls out and swings a massive kick at White's head,White ducks it and rolls back to his feet as Blade runs at him...

JT:What a huge spinebuster from Mason White....he has created an opening....

......................White kicks out as Sweetwater surprises him with a rollup!

HE:I thought my prediction had come true there....

Mason gets back up but Sweetwater meets him with a forearm to the face and then dropkicks his knees out from under him.Sweetwater quickly goes to the second rope as White gets up...

JT:Double axe handle connects....that could be it........

1.................2..........Matzko breaks the cover.He drags Sweetwater up but is stunned by an eye poke and then Sweetwater nails the fishermans suplex...

HE:SLEEP WITH THE FISHES!

The crowd boo as Sweetwater nails his suplex...........................1..................2.......Yarmouth Blade breaks it up.He pulls Sweetwater up and they brawl,Sweetwater kicks Blade in the stomach and looks for another fisherman but Blade spins out and flips Sweetwater up...

JT:If the powerbomb connects....new champion....

HE:OH WHAT A SPEAR!

The crowd pop as Mason White almost rips through Yarmouth Blade with a running spear,Blade rolls from the ring on impact and White seems groggy...

JT:So many opportunitues but who can grab one.....MILITANTS DDT!

HE:NO!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 2:13 pm

1..............................2............................3!

JT:He got it...

Matzko drills White with the DDT and hooks the leg,the referee brings his hand down for the three as Michael Sweetwater somehow breaks the pin in time.He visciously stomps at the head and neck of Matzko before rolling on top of him and beating at his face with closed fists...

HE:He cant disqualify Sweetwater under these rules either....brilliant...

Matzko tries to fight back but cant as Sweetwater applies a rolling armbar.Matzko is screaming in pain...

JT:Matzko's arm is being twisted at a sickening angle.....he has to tap out....

HE:Keep it locked in...

Matzko is yelling in pain as the referee asks him if he wants to give up.He shakes his head and reaches for the ropes as Sweetwater applies more pressure...

JT:The arm is going to snap.....LEGDROP!

Blade comes off the top rope and lands a legdrop on Sweetwater at the perfect moment.Matzko rolls away holding his arm as Blade staggers up and then drags Sweetwater towards him...

HE:He didnt get it last time but second chance is a charm....GOT HIM!

The crowd boo as Blade manages to connect with his patented powerbomb and he hooks the leg................................1..................................2...........................3!

HE:New champ....

The crowd pop as Mason White places Sweetwater's foot on the rope at the last minute.He slides back in the ring as Sweetwater rolls out...

JT:I had a feeling it would come down to this.....two very bitter rivals....

White and Blade stare at one another and then begin to trade thunderous shots in the centre of the ring.White begins to pummel Blade back onto the ropes and then whips him across the ring,Blade comes back and he cartwheels out of the way of a clothesline and then takes White out with a spinning heel kick....White holds his jaw...

HE:This is it...power...

JT:URANGE BACKBREAKER!

The crowd cheer as Mason White counters and drills Yarmouth Blade with the modified backbreaker,sending Blade rolling in pain.White flexes his biceps and then turns around...

HE:MILITANS...

White punches his way out of the front facelock and whips Matzko to the corner,he rushes in after but eats a big boot and staggers back...

JT:Mark Matzko trying to show he can still hang it with the best of them.....BLACK HOLE SLAM....RING THE BELL!

Crowd:ONE....................TWO.......................THR-OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

HE:Haha yes...

Mason White drills Matzko with his finisher and hooks both legs,he is about to complete the win when Yarmouth Blade drags him from the ring and cracks him over the head with a steel pipe.

JT:That goddamn pipe again....Mason White just got taken out....

HE:But look Jeff....

The crowd are booing as a delighted looking Michael Sweetwater scales the ropes and watches the grounded champion on the mat......

HE:SIX FEET UNDER!

Sweetwater leaps off and lands the double foot stomp to the already injured arm of Matzko and then hooks the leg as Blade is still standing over Mason White...

JT:Yarmouth Blade has no idea...

.......................3!

HE:I KNEW IT!

ding ding ding

JT:Wow...

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen..............here is your winner......And NEW 6CW TV CHAMPION.........Miiiiiiiiiiicccccccccchhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaeeeeeelllllllll Swwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeettttttttwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaatttttttteeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

"Numb" blasts out and the crowd are booing as Sweetwater is handed his new championship.He hugs it and looks delighted as he stares at Matzko with disbelief.Yarmouth Blade is backing up the ramp looking angry,as Mason White is shown still out cold...

HE:I told you Jeff....I told you Sweetwater had this one in the bag...he comes from great stock.Genesis does nothing but breed winners,now each of their members holds a championship...

JT:I take my hat off where credit is due....I was sure Mason White was gonna win or Matzko was going to retain...I never expected Sweetwater but the proof is right there at the end....Yarmouth Blade cost White his chance but once again his own hatred blinded him from what was happening in the ring...Sweetwater picked up the pieces and he is the brand new TV Champion!

HE:White got what he deserved....Blade took his eye off the ball though and Sweetwater showed composure beyond his years....what a result!

Sweetwater celebrates his victory for a few more minutes in the ring as Matzko rolls out and hobbles up the ramp,still holding his arm.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 2:14 pm

*Alex Walker is shown in the back.He is smiling with his feet up on his desk.He is talking into his phone

Walker:Yes,did you see it?....I am incredibly pleased indeed....but onto business....as far as I am concerned I am happy for it to go ahead as soon as possible....yes,whenever your ready?....really,so soon?....no,no problem whatsoever....I look forward to seeing this....

JT:What on earth is Alex Walker talking about?....and who is he talking to?

HE:I dont think thats any of your business Jeff,Walker is the General Manager of 6CW,I doubt he feels the need to justify all his phone calls and actions to you...he seems excited though which can only mean good things.....

JT:I think we both know that that is rubbish....if Alex Walker is involved then more than likely we are going to see something very controversial..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 2:18 pm

*The crowd pop as the scene changes to Daniel Reilly standing with Christy James.Reilly looks focused as he stretches his neck and then stares into the camera.

CJ:My guest right now is none other than former two time world champion,Daniel Reilly.

*Crowd cheer loud

CJ:Reilly,tonight you have an opportunity to qualify for the Elimination Chamber for the 6CW Title.You obviously know more than anyone what it takes to get to the top but will you be able to keep your mind from your feud with Genesis to get the job done?

Reilly:Like you say Christy,nobody knows better than me about this position and this scenario.I have clawed my way to the world title twice and I know I am nothing more than two fights way from getting there again.And I know that just over my shoulder is Genesis,the guys that have haunted me for the past two months but I will not allow them to jeopordise my chances.Being 6CW Champion is the most important thing to me,and if it isnt the most important thing to everyone else then they shouldnt be in this business.

And I'm not stupid,I know Genesis are going to continue to throw obstacles in my path,to cut me down each and every time they can.But for everytime they beat me down or blindside me,I am going to come back and I will make them suffer.Because I am not playing games,I despise Genesis and everything they stand for....so far I have showed that I will not just lay down,but perhaps I need to change tactics...perhaps now its time to strike Genesis where it hurts...

CJ:How do you mean?

Reilly:My main goal is getting to Alex Walker,but he has done well in protecting himself with all his little layers of Genesis.So maybe now I should concentrate on stripping away those layers and eventually exposing the fraud inside.Genesis see themselves as the high and mighty,and they hold that high stature because within their ranks they house the 6CW Title.But now I have the opportunity to steal their crown jewel,now I have the chance to go to 6CW Carnage and walk out as the new World Heavyweight Champion!

*Crowd pop

Reilly:And if anyone from Genesis wants to step in my way before then....bring it on!

*Reilly smiles sadistically and the crowd cheer before he walks off

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 2:23 pm

Match 5
Drake vs John Dice

The action returns back to ringside and "Pieces" roars out and the crowd cheer as Drake walks out onto the stage.He doesnt smile but just raises his arm in the air and then walks down to the ring and climbs in.

JT:Another Elimination Chamber qualifier now folks,we havent seen Drake since his controversial loss to Internecio at Ground Zero but tonight he can put that behind him by qualifying for the most historic match in 6CW history....

HE:What does it matter,even if Drake did qualify it wouldnt make one jot of difference.Internecio has already qualified that means Drake's chances are null and void.....

JT:Drake's qualification is not a foregone conclusion though....his opponent happens to be a current tag team champion,and unbeaten in 5 months...

Drake waits and then the crowd pop as "The Angel and The Gambler" screams out.Pyros shoot out and a giant deck of cards explode into the air as John Dice walks out and smiles.He holds his Tag Title in the air and then walks down the ramp and tags hands with the fans.He climbs into the ring and nods at Drake before posing...

HE:This guys is such a douche....you really think he could be the next 6CW Champion?

JT:If he qualifys tonight then yes I do.John Dice has never been pinned or been made to submit since joining 6CW,the guy is one half of the current tag team champions.....he has beaten some of the best on our roster...

HE:I just cant see it...

The bell rings and the crowd cheer as both men lockup in the centre of the ring.Drake uses his power to wrestle Dice into a headlock but is then pushed into the corner and cannot avoid the running knee lift to the gut.Dice connects with a three punch combo and then stomps a mudhole in Drake....Dice backs off as Drake falls into a seated position and then he charges back in and slams his knee into Drake's head............1...............2.........kickout.

JT:John Dice has been on such a good run that there is a possibility that he has forgotten how to lose....a great position to be in...

Drake gets up and Dice tries to whip him to the corner but its reversed.Dice crashes into the corner but gets his feet up as Drake comes in after him....the big man staggers back as Dice highers himself onto the second rope and leaps off with a flying shoulder block.............1...............2............shoulder up!

HE:You know what annoys me,Drake comes back and everyone is having some sort of big love in...but why?....he never acheived anything in 6CW,so why is he given such preferential treamtment...

JT:Its called respect,this man took 6CW to a new level and these fans appreciate everything he has done for this company...

Dice tries to lift Drake into a suplex but he is pushed back against the ropes and then floored with a big boot as he comes back.He staggers up and Drake knees him in the midsection and lifts him into a big suplex................1...........2..........kickout.Drake stands and bounces off the ropes before returning with a big elbow drop.................1..................2...........shoulder up.

JT:Drake using his height and weight advantage now...

Drake lifts Dice into a gutbuster and then runs off the ropes and returns with a stiff kick to the back of the head..........1...............2.............Dice kicks out.Drake pulls him up by the head and tries for a jackhammer but Dice pounds at the stomach and counters with a jawbreaker....Drake staggers and then darts back at Dice...

HE:Got him with the samoan drop....

................................kickout!

JT:I thought Dice was on the road to victory then...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 2:29 pm

Dice shakes his head after seeing the two count and then stands up.He drags Drake up by the arm and tries to hoist him onto his shoulders but Drake elbows his way out and then nails a big jumping enzeguiri...Dice staggers into the corner and then Drake rushes in and slams in a huge spear/shoulder thrust into the ribs before pulling him out....

HE:Its Jackhammer time....

JT:Small package!

1......................2.................Drake kicks out.They scramble back up and Dice hits three kicks to the legs and midsection before pulling Drake into a full nelson.Drake throws his head back and connects with the face of Dice before nailing a neckbreaker.................1.................2...........shoulder up.

JT:Really competitive matchup here,both men chasing that dream of being in the main event for the 6CW Title...

Drake lifts Dice up and whips him to the corner,he follows in but Dice leaps onto the second rope and feints for a crossbody which makes Drake step back and Dice leaps into a crossbody takedown...

HE:That was impressive....

1.......................2.............Drake powers out.They both get up and Dice throws a big right hand but Drake blocks it and kicks Dice in the gut.The tag champ staggers to the corner,back facing Drake and the big man connects with a running stinger splash....

JT:This could be it.....LIGHTS OUT!

Drake looks for the sleeper but Dice manages to roll forwards and both men topple through the ropes to the outside.Dice grabs Drake's head and slams it three times against the announce table...Drake staggers back and Dice rushes at him....BOOM!

HE:Dice could be knocked out....

Dice is sidestepped by Drake and he crashes headlong into the steel steps.Drake is groggy and rolls back into the ring as the referee begins to count...

JT:John Dice has a ten count to answer here....what the hell is this....

The crowd begin to boo as a man comes running down the rampway and leaps up onto the apron,causing a distraction to the referee.

HE:Haha they are back...I knew this wasnt over....

JT:He is a 6WF superstar.....

HE:Correction,they are 6WF superstars!

JT:What?...Oh dammit...

The crowd are booing as Marshall Murdoch stands on the apron and distracts the referee.Suddenly,Crime Lord jumps the railing on the opposite side of the ring,he drags Dice up and lifts him onto his shoulders before connecting with a Lock n Load(F-5) that slams Dice's face against the announce desk and leaves him out cold....Crime Lord laughs at the boos and then jumps back into the crowd as Marshall Murdoch drops from the apron and retreats up the ramp...

JT:The goddamn Church of Hero have no business here....

HE:They wanted revenge on Frosted Dice....simple as that!

JT:Cmon John....

Drake is getting up in the ring as the referee is counting Dice..................3......................4......................5.....................6........................7.............

HE:No way is Dice getting back up...he got owned...

Dice tries to stand.........8...............9..............he collapses back to the floor...............10!

JT:This is shocking....

The bell sounds and there is a mixed reaction as "Pieces" plays out.Drake looks down at John Dice in a bemused way,unaware of the COH interference.The referee raises his arm in victory...

HE:Drake has his 15 minutes of fame,he will get a chance to enter the Elimination Chamber at Carnage...

JT:We were in the midst of an extremely 50-50 contest....it could of gone either way but now we will never know....damn 6WF superstars coming over here and getting involved.....

HE:It all started at Ground Zero....Frosted Dice and COH clashed big style and its looks like it left a lot of ill feeling....

JT:I hope Frosted Dice regroup from this and kick some serious ass...

The crowd cheer as Jack Frost comes down to ringside,looking livid,and helps his tag partner to his feet.The crowd applaud as Frost helps Dice to the back...

JT:John Dice probably going to need medical attention....but this night is not over guys,still two matches in the pipeline....including the final qualifier for the Elimination Chamber....who will join GazzyD,Geoff Steel,Lex Hart,Internecio and Drake....will it be Keith Leone or will it be Daniel Reilly?....Keep tuned in because its up next...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 2:34 pm

*The action is in the back and there is loud shouts and cheers as Michael Sweetwater enters the Genesis lockeroom.Bottles of champagne are being popped and the members of Genesis are joined by a group of girls,all of whom are extremely attractive.

HE:God I wish I was back there...

GazzyD:Here he is,champion number three....

*Sweetwater smirks as he is handed a glass and shakes hands with Gazzy.Two women quickly cozy up to Sweetwater.

Sweetwater:I could get used to this...

Gazzy:Believe me friend,this is just the beginning....Genesis is rising...

*Jackson Black touches knuckles with Sweetwater and they are all laughing as Alex Walker enters the room.

Walker:I cant believe you guys are partying without me....nice one Sweetie...

*Walker claps Sweetwater on the back and takes a glass from the table before looking at Gazzy and Jackson

Walker:I hope you two arent drinking,you still have quite a bit of business to take care of...

Gazzy:Ours is on ice boss,me and Jackson have this all sewn up....

Walker:Glad to hear it....before we get down to business though I have a little present for you all.....for the hard work you have been putting in...

*Genesis exchange glances and smile

Gazzy:Well dont leave us hanging....

Walker:Follow me...

*Genesis lead their lady friends behind Walker,they leave the room and travel down a corridor before walking out into the night.The car park is lit up by huge lights and they all begin to whistle and cheer.

Walker:Say hello to luxury travel boys.....

*Genesis look upon the gigantic tour bus.It is all black and stands tall as they all crowd round.

Walker:I think its only right that the most dominant faction in history travel in style from here on in.....and when we have little celebrations like this....we can take it in here....away from the pyring eyes of those stiffs in the BOD...

Gazzy:That is exactly what I am talking about...

Sweetwater:Nice one Mr Walker....

Walker:But remember lads....the real party starts after tonight is over....just make sure you take care of business and then enjoy the rest of your night....I have a feeling that tonight is going to go off without a hitch...

*Genesis keep cheering and then lead their lady friends onto the giant bus as Walker finishes his champagne and enters the building again.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 2:35 pm

*The scene changes to the front of the building where a car is just driving off and a man is standing at the entrance to the Braehead arena.He smiles and the crowd can be heard booing as they see him on the big screen.

JT:Keith Leone cutting it abit fine....he is in action in just a few moments...

HE:He's had a very important errand to run...

JT:You mean a disgusting and heinous attack to carry out....Keith Leone has become a psychotic animal in recent weeks...

HE:And think of the damage he could cause inside an Elimination Chamber...

*Leone shoulds his kitbag and laughs before entering the arena and heading towards his lockeroom

(Commercial break)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 2:40 pm

Match 6
Keith Leone vs Daniel Reilly

The show is back from the commercials and the crowd boo ferociously as "Even Flow" rips through the soundwaves and Keith Leone walks out onto the stage.His eyes are blank of expression as he walks down the ramp and stares at the ring before climbing in.

JT:Ever since losing is Extreme Title,it would seem Keith Leone is losing more and more of his mind...he is becoming unhinged,targeting the closest friends of Dicey Reilly...preying on his rival in the most darkest of ways...

HE:Leone wants a shot at Dicey...he wants his title back....I suggest Dicey gives him what he wants,because I dont think Leone has any limits...

Leone climbs into the ring and just stands with a cold look on his face.The crowd are booing hystericaly as he just looks at the entranceway.

JT:Keith Leone finds himself one match away from competing for the 6CW Title....there is one man that stands in his way....

The lights dim and red pyros shoot into the air as "Broken Dreams" roars out and the crowd in Glasgow all rise to their feet in appreciation.

JT:Daniel Reilly is a former two time world champion....he knows what it takes to get to the promised land.....and tonight he could step in front of the gates once more...

HE:You really think Reilly is going to be champion again?...No way,Genesis would not allow it,and even if Reilly wins tonight,Gazzy will beat him senseless at Carnage...

The entranceway is still empty as "Broken Dreams" continues to play out.Leone continues to stand in the ring as the crowd are booing.

JT:What is going on here...?

The big screen comes on and the action goes backstage as it shows Reilly fighting with Jackson Black.Reilly ducks a shot from Black and slams his head into a nearby wall.Ibrahim Mureson comes from nowhere and slams into the back of Reilly.He charges him forwards and throws him against a table.

HE:I told you Jeff...Genesis arent going to let Reilly compete for the 6CW Title...

JT:This is a shambles...

Reilly tries to fight back but there is a shattering noise as Michael Sweetwater is on the scene and he smashes his champagne glass across the back of Reilly's head.Sweetwater grins as Kalki Singh comes into shot,he and Mureson drag a groggy Reilly up and double chokeslam him through the table...

HE:Reilly said Genesis couldnt stop him,I bet he feels pretty stupid about that now....

Alex Walker is on the scene,he and GazzyD are watching Reilly and they laugh as the rest of Genesis join them.They all shake their heads and then walk away as medics come to check on Reilly.

JT:Daniel Reilly has had his dream taken away once again by Genesis and Alex Walker....

HE:Guess what this means Jeff...look at Leone...

The action goes back to the ring and Keith Leone is pointing at the screen and calling for the referee to ring the bell and start a count.The referee contemplates the situation and then nods his head and signals for the timekeeper to ring the bell...

JT:This is wrong...Daniel Reilly never stood a chance....

HE:He's got a ten count...

JT:Dont talk stupid,we both know Reilly is not making it out here....

1.....................2..................................3...........................4..........................5....................6

*Crowd pop

HE:OH NO!.............RUN KEITH!

The crowd goes wild as "Born to Fight" explodes through the speakers and a thunderous Dicey Reilly runs out onto the stage,wielding a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire.

JT:Dicey Reilly is one p(beeped) off son of a gun...and he is coming to get himself some of Keith Leone....

HE:This is bad...

Leone quickly jumps from the ring and leaps over the barrier as Dicey rolls into the ring and slams the bat against the ropes.Dicey is dressed in jeans but no top and he looks furious as he screams for Leone to come back...

JT:Leone doesnt want to know....he's the big man when he is shooting his sick videos...but now he's running like a scolded dog...

HE:But he was going to qualify for the 6CW Title match....what happens to the final place?....

JT:I have no idea....that is up to Alex Walker and Mr Gould from the Board of Directors...but Dicey Reilly looks absolutely mortal here...

The crowd strike up a huge "Dicey Reilly" chant as the Extreme Champion continues to look into the crowd and then grabs a mic from the announce desk.

Dicey:Right now I dont have a whole lot to say....because I am a firm believer of the saying that actions speak louder than words...

*Crowd pop

Dicey:So listen up Keith you piece of (beep).....How about you stop being a little pansy with that camera of yours....and grow a set of balls.......because I never once denied you a re-match...I dont know what happens in that little wacko world of yours but I am telling you right now you mealy mouth punk.....you want a shot at me so bad....WELL YOU BRING YOUR ASS ON BECAUSE THIS LOUD-MOUTH,BINGE DRINKING SON OF A BITCH CANNOT WAIT TO BEAT YOU WITHIN AN INCH OF YOUR LIFE!

*Crowd cheer loud

JT:A huge challenge....

Dicey:I am sick and tired of waiting for you to make a move Keith.....next week at the 6CWF supershow,I will be here in this ring,waiting for you to turn up....if you do,then I know your in....but if you dont then I will know once and for all what a whiny,pathetic coward you really are..

The crowd go wild as Dicey throws the mic down and holds the barbed wire bat in the air.

JT:Dicey Reilly has called Keith Leone out....he wants Leone to show up next week to confirm...

HE:As if Leone is that stupid,he knows what Dicey wants,why play into his hands?

JT:Because if Leone wants his Extreme Title back,he has no other choice....this is going to get a whole lot worse before it improves folks...Dicey Reilly is on the emotional edge....and Keith Leone is pulling all the wrong strings...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 2:41 pm

*The crowd cheer as Geoff Steel is shown taping his wrists for the main event.There is a knock at the door as Triple D enters.

Triple D:Dont worry,i'm not here to ask you to be my best pal.

Steel:I think we both know there is little chance of that...

Triple D:Exactly...

Steel:And I am going to tell you the same thing i said to Lex last week.I understand that we are both against a common enemy and as far as I am concerned I can put aside all past difference so that we can go out there and get the job done.But when the match is over I dont want to be your friend,I dont want to share a drink...

Triple D:Look Geoff,I'm not here to ask you on a date.Im just making your sure that your ready to go out there and take care of business....you are two weeks away from a shot at the world title,a shot I didnt get a chance at...instead I need to prove that I am the undisputed International Champion....I would say we both had alot riding on tonight....so whether you like me or not,I really dont care...I just want to know that your ready to show Genesis the real meaning of beatdown.

Steel:At least there is something we can agree on....because I'm ready....Genesis are the real problem here and I wont rest until I make them pay...

Triple D:Thats what I like to hear...because I'm not ending up like Daniel Reilly....I am taking the fight to Genesis door and I am not leaving without an answer....and the 6CW International Title!

*The crowd cheer

Steel:I guess I'll be seeing you out there then...

Triple D:Guess you will!

*Triple D smirks and leaves as Steel finishes getting ready.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 2:41 pm

*Christy James is standing by with an irate looking Frosted Dice.

CJ:Guys,guys....just a few moments back it was John Dice against Drake for a spot inside the Elimination Chamber when...

Dice:Yeah we know what happened next.Two punks by the name of Marshall Murdoch and Crime Lord decided to show up and clean my clock whilst I was in a match.They didnt show up and fight me when I was expecting it,instead they chose to cheap shot me and leave me out cold...because thats the kind of guys we are dealing with here.

Frost:We knew that last month at Ground Zero the Church of Hero was mad about me and Johnny giving them a taste of their own medicine but these are guys of so-called stature so we were kind of expecting them to show a little class when it came down to it.

Dice:More fool us really,because the Church of Hero aint nothing but a bunch of trash talking scumbags with a whole lot of nothing where their nutsack should be...

Frost:They can come out and take pot shots at Johnny and me but those sort of tactics are not going to scare us off,you cant bully Frosted Dice.We have taken on so called monsters and we have taken on so called badasses....only one outcome....

Dice:We dont mess around with the odds.....every team that has stepped up to the plate against us has met the same fate....and after a quick word with Mr Gould,we are pleased to annouce that the Board of Directors has sanctioned the first ever cross-title feud since the merger...

Frost:At Carnage,Frosted Dice will put the 6CW Tag Team Titles on the line against Marshall Murdoch and Crime Lord...

*Crowd pop

Dice:This all began last month and in two weeks time it will end with Frosted Dice once again showing why we are the best team in professional wrestling today...

Frost:You can take that to the bank!

Dice:The Church of Hero are going to demonstrate something they are very familiar with doing....they are going down!

*Frosted Dice touch knuckles and should their titles before walking off and the crowd cheer

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 2:42 pm

*The scene changes once more and now Alex Walker enters his office to find Mr Gould in his seat once more.

Walker:Nice to see your making yourself so at home...

Gould:I've just got off the phone with the Board of Directors,Mr Walker...

Walker:And...

Gould:And needless to say they are not impress by the events that have just transpired involving Genesis and Daniel Reilly.

Walker:Nothing I could do about that....those boys have minds of their own...

Gould:A questionable opinion....be that as it may,we cannot alter what has already been done but we can make sure nothing of the sort happens again.

Walker:What exactly do you mean by that?....Reilly lost his chance...

Gould:Yes he did,that we cannot change.But we can offer Reilly somewhat of a reprieve...

Walker:And how would you that?

Gould:The Board of Directors have spoken and we have decided that next week Reilly will face 6CW's newest star,Mr Kenty.The winner of said match will receive a shot at Michael Sweetwater's TV Title at Carnage..

*Crowd cheer

Walker:You cant do that...

Gould:I just have Mr Walker....and that decision is non negotiable.Regarding the final spot that is still vacant in the Elimination Chamber,I will confer with my colleagues and we will reach a decision as soon as we can....now I have places to be so I will leave you in charge for the remainder of the evening....goodnight!

*The crowd cheer as Gould stands up.He nods his head at Walker and then leaves the room.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 2:48 pm

Main Event
Geoff Steel/Triple D vs GazzyD/Jackson Black

The action is at ringside for the final time as "Sabotage" plays out and the crowd cheer as golden sparkles drop from the rafters and Triple D struts out,holding his replica title.On his waistcoat is the slogan "Mr International" and he slicks his hair back and smiles as he walks to the ring...

JT:Main event time now folks,tag team action between four of the hottest stars in pro wrestling.One of the International Co-Champions making his way out here...

HE:I used to really like Triple D,I respected him...but who does he think he is?...walking around with that fake title...until he earns the right to call himself International Champion then I suggest he leaves the toys at home...

JT:For once I agree with you.Neither Triple D or Jackson Black is the rightful International Champion,until that situation is resolved I do not believe either man should be given a rightful title...

Triple D rolls into the ring and removes his waistcoat.The crowd pop as "Last Resort" blazes through the airwaves and Geoff Steel strides out onto the stage.He nods in appreciation at the reception...

HE:And dont get me started on this guy,just because he had one title shot he suddenly gets to qualify for the Elimination Chamber automatically...

JT:Its because he was robbed last month,no other reasoning behind it.Geoff Steel has been one of the most consistent performers in 6CW,I believe he has earnt his shot fair and square...

Steel tags hands with the fans and then climbs into the ring and shares a nod of respect with Triple D.Both men stand and stare,the lights dim and the crowd begins to boo as a huge array of green fireworks go off and then "Numb" blazes out...

HE:I dont think there is anything better than hearing that noise and watching as Genesis come out here to dominate...

JT:It certainly has been a great night for Genesis,they have showed why they are a force to be reckoned with...and here they can really drive that point home by defeating two of their fiercest rivals...

GazzyD and Jackson Black walk onto the stage and smirk.GazzyD holds the the 6CW Title in the air as the crowd boo and they walk down the ramp.Steel and Triple D look at one another...

JT:No hanging around here....these guys wanna fight...

The crowd cheer as Steel and Triple D meet their opponents in the aisleway and begin to fight with them.Steel clatters Gazzy back against the security railing and knees him in the stomach before suplexing him across the railing.Jackson and Triple D brawl back towards the ring and Debadguy grabs Black and slams his head against the steel steps before rolling him in...

HE:Genesis didnt even have a chance...

JT:Now they know how so many of their victims feel...

Black gets back up and Triple D dropkicks him to the mat again.He pulls his foe up and whips him to the corner and runs in for a clothesline,he drags Black to the centre of the ring and tries to scoop him up...

JT:D TO THE...

Black slides off back and nails a german suplex.They get back up and Black connects with a t-bone suplex..................1...................2............shoulder up.He drags Triple D up by the hair and hits a snap suplex before going to the corner and climbing up...

HE:Jackson is out to show the world that he is the true International Champion....

Jackson reaches the top rope and he looks out at the crowd before leaping back with a tremendous moonsault,Triple D manages to roll out of the way though and Black slams into the canvass...

JT:A real opening here...

Black clutches his midsection as Triple D pulls him into a sleeper and then modifies it into a leaping slam..............1.........................2..................GazzyD breaks it up.

HE:The champ is here....I knew Gazzy would get the better of Steel...

Steel is just ambling to his corner as Gazzy breaks up the pin.The referee ushers the 6CW Champion out of the ring as Black lands three consecutive elbow drops on Triple D and then tags his partner in...

HE:Nothing better than watching your company's champion in action...

Gazzy leaps into a springboard and lands a legdrop across the neck of Triple D.He waits for his opponent to get up and hits a russian legsweep................1...................2.........kickout.Gazzy stands up and shouts abuse at Steel before running of the ropes and coming back with a handspring into a moonsault..............1................2.................shoulder up.

JT:GazzyD has been the 6CW Champion since Night of Glory,he has beaten all comers but in two weeks he faces the biggest test of his career...

HE:And one that he is more than equal to....no matter whether the odds are against him...

Gazzy pulls Triple D up and looks for a suplex,Triple D locks his foot and spins out before kicking Gazzy in the stomach.He whips Gazzy to the corner and follows in but ends up eating a back elbow....Debadguy staggers back as Gazzy springboards off the ropes and nails a dropkick takedown.......................1...........................2............Triple D kicks out.

JT:Triple D not having the best of it right now....

Gazzy tags Black back in,they drag Triple D up and Gazzy flips him into a powerbomb position as Black comes off the second rope with a flying clothesline...

HE:Shades of the Legion of Doom right there....

.................1....................................2...................kickout.Black gets up and he mocks the crowd before pulling Triple D up and lifting him onto his shoulders...........

JT:American...

Triple D elbows his way off and then flapjacks Black onto the turnbuckle before running off the ropes and returning with a big fame-ass-er...................1............................2................shoulder up.Both men struggle up and Triple D hits an inverted atomic drop before whipping Black off the ropes and he sends him high into a backbody drop as he comes back...Black stumbles up and Triple D kicks him in the stomach...

JT:Triple D going for the hat trick of suplexes here....

The crowd cheer as Triple D connects with the first two,he pulls Black up for a third time and lifts him up but Black swivels off back and connects with a modified angle slam............1................2............Triple D kicks out.

HE:Both of these men are desperate to be known as the undisputed International Champion...

JT:Alot of history between them and I am sure they will do battle for that accolade in the very near future...

Black gets up and he pulls Triple D by the head and tries for a piledriver but Debadguy sweeps his legs and slingshots his opponent into the corner,Black slams his head and staggers back into a huge bridging german suplex.....................1........................2...........shoulder up.Triple D and Black slowly get to their feet,Black gets up in the corner and Triple D runs at him but takes a big boot the head....he falls back as Black sprints out...

JT:He got all of that move...

Triple D lifts Black onto his shoulders as he runs out and connects with his own version of the GTS before slumping on the ground next to his opponent...

JT:Triple D either needs a cover or a tag...

HE:I think both men need the tag...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Aug 2011, 2:51 pm

Steel and the crowd are willing Triple D on as both Debadguy and Black struggle to their respective corners...

JT:Who's gonna make it?

The crowd pop as Steel gets the tag at exactly the same moment as GazzyD.They meet in the centre of the ring and Steel ducks a right hand before pummeling his opponent back onto the ropes and whips him across the ring...he comes rushing back and Steel lifts him into a huge AA spinebuster...

JT:Geoff Steel is fired up here...

Jackson Black thinks about getting in but Steel grabs his head and butts him off the apron.He turns around as Gazzy runs at him and drives through the air...Steel catches him in midair and the crowd cheer as he nails a fall away slam...Steel goes to the corner and climbs up...

HE:Someone stop him....

JT:Steel gonna fly here....

Steel leaps from the top rope and connects with a flying headbutt to the chest of GazzyD.The crowd are going wild as he gets to his feet and wills his rival up...

HE:I cant watch...

JT:BLADE CUTTER!

Black rolls back in the ring and hits a running enzeguiri to the head of Steel,breaking up his finisher attempt.Black waits and he hits Steel with an overhead belly to belly suplex before getting up again...

HE:Yes,cmon Jackson...

JT:The referee needs to control this situation....

The crowd cheer as Triple D rushes across and he clotheslines Black and himself over the top rope to the outside.Steel begins to get up but walks into a spinning heel kick from GazzyD....the crowd are booing as Gazzy climbs up in the corner and he manages to nail Steel with a superkick as he tries to get up again....Gazzy leaps up top...

HE:This is why this man is number one Jeff,because he can weather a storm and come back stronger....FROGSPLASH!

The crowd cheer loud as Steel slams his knees up into the gut of GazzyD.He gets back to his feet and the 6CW Champion gingerly reaches his feet...

JT:GazzyD in trouble here......STEEL WORKS!

The crowd pop as Steel swipes Gazzy's legs and twists him into the submission.Gazzy is howling in pain as he tries to get to the ropes but cant...

HE:Please Gazzy....fight it....

The crowd are cheering as Gazzy is shaking with the pain and he tries once more to reach the ropes but fails...

JT:He has to tap out...

HE:AMERICAN SLAM!

The crowd boo as Jackson Black is back in,he spins Steel around and connects with the rolling firemans slam.He stands up and smirks...

JT:Black came out of nowhere...

HE:Genesis is stronger than anyone can ever imagine....you cant stop this Jeff....thats why GazzyD will win the Elimination Chamber....and why Jackson Black will be the undisputed International Champion....

JT:DEBAD INTENTIONS!

Black is busy posing as Triple D drags him out of the ring and nails the leaping neckbreaker on the hard flooring...

............................3!

HE:YES!

JT:What the...

The bell sounds and "Numb" roars out as the cameras show GazzyD with his arm draped across Steel in the centre of the ring.The crowd are booing as Triple D slides back into the ring and Gazzy rolls out,raising his arm in the air.Debadguy checks on Steel....

HE:I told you Jeff.....Genesis is too strong for anyone....it doesnt matter how much success you think your having,the results dont lie...

JT:I cant argue that....Jackson Black presented the opportunity on a plate for GazzyD,and the 6CW Champion has pinned his closest rival here tonight....huge win and a massive boost of momentum.

HE:Genesis have had an amazing night,Sweetwater won the TV Title,Reilly was taken out,and now they have won the crucial main event....boy there is going to be a party tonight.

JT:Folks we are out of time....thankyou for joining us here tonight for Escalation....be sure to join us next week for the first ever 6CWF supershow,we will be bringing you all the top action from both 6WF and 6CW just one week before the huge Carnage pay per view extravaganza...thanks again guys....goodnight!

The show ends with GazzyD and Jackson Black celebrating on the ramp as Triple D helps Steel to his feet in the ring.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down