The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown 3/11/2011

+12
President Trump
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Steel
ncfc_Tooze
Marsh
Bull
Lee
Gregers
Gcass
Blade
AberdeenSteve
Mat
16 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown 3/11/2011 Empty 6CWF Lockdown 3/11/2011

Post by Mat Thu 27 Oct 2011, 9:30 pm

Match 1
Big Al Lustley vs The Dragon

Match 2
James McManus vs Jerome Dubois vs Uryu

Match 3
Marshall Murdoch vs Longinus W/Clarke James and Crime Lord on guest commentary

Match 4
The Saint/Chris Patricks vs Scorpion/Chaos

Match 5
Blue Dragon vs Hero

Main Event
Freeweight Title
Title vs Mask
Rapture (C) vs Angelo Anneire

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown 3/11/2011 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown 3/11/2011

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 27 Oct 2011, 10:33 pm

The camera cuts to a desolate and abandoned room. The wear and tear is apparent throughout with several cracks in the walls and the only furnishings look tattered and aged. The only light being emitted is from a single bulb in the centre of the room which is flickering off and on. The lights flicker off for a moment and when the room becomes relit, a shadow can be seen in the corner. It stands motionless in the corner only for the lights to flicker off again, but when turned on, Rapture is stood several feet from camera with his hood pulled over his face.

“The world we live in is full of people that are fake, untrue to themselves and deem it acceptable to hide behind masks. You just have to look around the arena you are all sat in, just look around you and you will see all the spineless sheep content to follow the norm. They cheer for the spineless, the false yet when people like my brethren and I stand before them they boo us. Why? Because we are different. We have bucked the trend, and stood for something, someone, that nobody else believes in. Yet, as it stands, we are at the top of the pile. I think it becomes apparent that we are the strongest, the toughest and the downright nastiest for that very reason. We believe in someone that has taught us that being different is good and that we shall frown upon those weaker than us.

You are one of those people Angelo Anniere, no in fact, you are one of the worst I have ever come across. Week in, week out you stand out in that ring and claim to be fighting for the people that have from day one cheered for you. However, how can they truly cheer for someone when he hides his identity, the person that he is behind a mask? They may boo each week but they deserve the truth. They deserve to know the weak, pathetic liar that hides behind the false grandeur of superiority.

The countdown has begun and the first brick will be pulled from underneath Clarke James’s rebellion. He will watch from the back, allow for Angelo to have the one thing that has given him any confidence torn from his face. I am going to take great pleasure in showing to the world how big of a fraud you are Angelo. The mask will come off, inch by inch, revealing more and more grubbing little secrets that you thought were forever safe.

You made the biggest mistake of your life threatening the great lord and at Lockdown it’s mask off and then lights out.”

Rapture stares into the camera before manically laughing in his usual sinister manner.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 28 Oct 2011, 1:56 pm

The camera is fixed on the ring were The Dragon and Foo Poo are stood in the middle of the and J drop is blasting out of the arena speakers and the crowd are going wild.

The camera then turn to RJ and Michael Wire as they are dressed in smart grey suites.

RJ: we are back from the break lady's and gentleman and in the ring is our very own super star The Dragon.

MW: Not this idiot again, Just like last week he's gonna lose his match, What a goof ball he really is.

The camera then goes to the ring and Dragon then whisper in to the ear of Foo Poo.

FP: Lady's and Gentleman the Dragon say's he is sorry that he lost to James Mgunioonis, He say he did he best but was not good enough to beat Mgunioonis and they did not make friends after match.

MW: what does he expect, This isn't a play ground to make friends this is 6wf damn it, This kid gets me mad.

FP: Dragon also say's he thinks that Michael Wire is very silly man and should wash his mouth out with poo as that is what cames out of his mouth.

MW: What the..... How dare he say that to me......

RJ: Ha, Ha, Ha I found that quite funny.

The Dragon whispers in the ear of Foo Poo wants more as the crowd are cheering for Dragon.

FP: Dragon say's this week on Lock down he has a match with another strange man in Big al Lusty, He say, How you call this? Erm Big al is a very happy man but Dragon think's that Big al is well like other man but not to fist with.

Dragon say that if that what Big al likes to do he have no problem with that but Dragon only like women and not men in that way, But Dragon say he would like to take Big al Lusty out for a drink after match and tell him the bee's and the birds story and show him the right way for man to have love.

RJ: This guy is Great I love him him to bit's.

MW: Come on Jim he's an idiot.

RJ: what's up Henry? You don't want to share the love around?

FP: Dragon also says that he will not let the crowd down and will do his best to defeat Big al Lusty and will do the best to make Big al Lusty to like women and not men.

J drop hit's and the crowd goes wild as the cameras go on to JT and HL and they are both laughing to each other.

Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2011, 8:41 pm

Repeats of Lockdown air, showing The Saint brutalising Shadow, threatening the interviewer and then him crashing Scorpion’s celebration.
The emphatic RKO is repeated a couple of times for effect, each time Miss Jessica’s screams getting louder until the feature finishes with a still of The Saint holding the hardcore title up in front of Jessica’s face, the audio still plays with her heard screaming “You’ll regret this Saint! You’ll regret this!”
The action returns to real time, and the camera zooms out from a television showing the vignette, it continues to zoom outwards, and slowly reveals the imposing figure of The Ultimate Weapon, The Saint stood in front of the TV, he smiles a sinister smile, clearly having enjoyed Thursday’s spree. Behind him are replicas of all the titles he has won in his career, and in the middle of them, is an empty holder, underneath the plaque reads: 6WF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP.

The Saint: Don’t you just love it when you send a message, a glorious, emphatic, pain-filled message of intent. A message that was predicted but not expected. A lot of people, after PPV disappointment, come out with a load of hot air, saying they will “destroy everything and everyone in their path” or “person A will wish they never did what they did”. Usually, people don’t act on their promises – they become empty, meaningless, worthless. I didn’t do that after Payback. I merely said that Scorpion would live to regret his actions on Sunday night, and from the evidence of Lockdown, when he lay face down in the middle of that ring, a prisoner of his own success, I’d wager that the regret has begun to manifest itself.

The Saint laughs.

The Saint: You see, “Scorpy” you may have thought that I’d play ball for the sake of our ‘partnership’ and believe me, I use the term partnership very loosely, but the thing is, “champ”, that just shows how damn naïve you are, how inexperienced you are, because how the hell could you expect for me to sit back and take your show of cowardice lying down?

Hello?! I’m the god damn Saint! The Ultimate Weapon, The Destroyer Divine,

I’m a freaking animal, an absolute beast of a man, the single most competitive son of a bitch this company has ever seen! And you, Scorpion, you have something I want, something you cheated out of my grasp! I’m meant to be stood here, as the Hardcore Champion, the second EVER Grand Slam winner, a legend, A DAMN IMMORTAL! And you put paid to that didn’t you Scorp! You’ve unleashed a beast like nothing ever seen in this company!

Thursday, was just the beginning, mark my words. I just remember Payback and the beating I administer upon you, how easily it took me to make you bleed like a little stuffed pig! And you know what, I’m still not satisfied, I won’t be content until I stand over your lifeless corpse at Born in Fire, holding MY hardcore championship, basking in the legendary status that has befallen me! Because in reality, ‘partner’ I’m a horrible, sick individual, who’s capable of things you can’t even begin to fathom! There are things I’ve done, that not even I can believe.

This month’s going to be fun Scorpion, but not for you, not by a long shot.

I’m your worst freaking nightmare, I’m going to get into your head, I’m going to break you, mentally, and then physically at Born in Fire!
And as for your keeper, your handler, Miss Jessica. How does it feel? How does it feel deep down knowing that you’ve finally lost control? People on the outside always talk about how Miss Jessica, by hook or by crook can keep things tight, but not this time. No, not this time…

You had it all, you had the most dangerous man on the roster at your disposable, you had the Ultimate Weapon primed and ready to launch at anyone you saw fit, but no, you chose to invest your time and faith into The Scorpion, and as a result instead of resting safe in the knowledge that you always had The Saint to rely on, you’ll be living your life in fear. The fear of whether The Scorpion is really as good as you think he is, the fear of what
The Saint’s next move will be…The fear of what will happen when you have nowhere else to run and have to answer to me.

The time for games is over. It’s gone. I’m hell bent on getting my hands on the Hardcore title,and I will do so!

It’s just how I’ll go about getting which should worry you both…

See you on Thursday Scorpion, Jessica…I look forward to it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gcass Fri 28 Oct 2011, 10:43 pm

The lights flicker, static plays on the titantron, fades to black (as do the lights in the arena). A head is seen on the screen in an eerie red light, looking towards the floor, then slowly raises up out towards the audience and cocks to the left.

A bizarrely cool and calculated Shadow addresses the 6WF, despite the beating he took last week.

Shadow: Fury and vengeance, this is something born from the dark. Jealousy, despair, anger, hatred, all ugly words not usually attributed to a Saint.

As a 'Saint' you appear to be having a crisis of faith, just as Saint Mother Theresa suggested in her writings as do you with your anarchic and uncharacteristic brutalisations, for that I applaud you.

You took out your frustrations on me last week Saint and for that I am grateful, because you see, I am like the night and the darkness is always weakest at beginning of the night, just as I am at the beginning of my career here at the 6WF. But the dark, it becomes all emcompassing as the night grows, cold, bitter and all consuming. You just reminded me of the fact, and that the harvesting of souls must soon begin.

We seem to have a common focus you and I, the Scorpion. His soul belongs to me, one of seven I am here to collect, all of the cardinal vices. When they are harvested, this time will be known as midnight, the deepest darkest point of the night and the deadlies will be unleashed across all of the 6WF, not yet, but when the time is right.

You may be the most dangerous man on the roster Saint, but I am am the most dangerous entity in the world. I am fear, I am the dark. And so will be the Scorpion, when he chooses the time to acknowledge it.

Be watchful of the dark, Saint, be watchful of your Shadow.

The lights go out, then come back up to a blank screen.

Gcass

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sat 29 Oct 2011, 11:33 am

(We cut backstage where The Fanatic is looking pensive sitting on a table)

F: A bird flies up high
High in the sky
But we see it and sigh
Cos the birds not a bird
And the sky's nots so high
Nah nah
Nah nah
Nah nah
Nah nah
Batman

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat 29 Oct 2011, 12:13 pm

The audience are reacting to The Saint and The Shadow's promo and the Fanatics poem when a voice comes over the speakers in a thick Scouse accent.

Voice: And now for something a completely different

"DUN! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!"

Parts of the crowd who realise who it is start to cheer, when 'Master of Puppets' hits the rest of the crowd go crazy.

RJ: Michael! it's your favourite person!

MW: God damn it

Logan Kincade walks out and goes through his entrance routine as Michael Wire is shown copying him on the Tron. He then enters the ring and is thrown a Mic.

LK: Hey heeeeeeeey

Crowd: LO-GAN LO-GAN LO-GAN

LK: Cheers everyone, I will get the seriousness out the way quick because theres been so much of it already I think we need some light relief.

SO! Ekram, oooo hoo hoo Ekram Ekram Ekram. You know I was about to beat you, you know it, I know it, They know it, then your boy Dubois jumps up and interferes and alas my victory is stolen away from me again. I promise you this, tag titles aside, I hate you both, once I unify the Tag Titles with Uryu I am laying it down now, I want 2 matches One on One with each of you, No partners in the corners, no one running out to help, Just one on one man to man any match type anywhere. See if you are man enough to fight me without resorting to the cheating....

BUT HEY let's have some fun shall we!

Crowd: Wooooooooooooooooooo

RJ: Logan is all about fairness

MW: Yeah I am sure whoever he attacked to wind up in jail would agree with you there

RJ: What? How do you know what he went to jail for? maybe it was wrongful imprisonment

MW: Maybe it was, But looking at him, I doubt it. He is a menace around here, thank god Blue Dragon is spending his time in 6CW, one less nut case to try and avoid...

As Michael Wire is ranting he hasn't noticed Logan Kincade has moved right next to him and sat down.

LK: Sorry what was that Mickey?

All the colour rushes from Wires face

MW: I-I-I

LK: Ahhhhhhhhhh don't worry Mickey, I like you, your my number one fan remember. PLAY IT DAVE!

The Tron shows Michael Wire proclaiming himself Logan Kicades number one fan. pausing when he gives a thumbs up.

LK: See Mickey we're good buds, That's why I have been following you round this week in a candid camera kind of way

MW: What the....

LK: AND AGAIN DAVE!

The Tron shows shaky hand held footage of a dark hallway in the arena, the camera swings round to show Logan as the cameraman ( Crowd: Wooooooooooo)

LK: Hi Welcome to my new segment that I will be doing when I don't have a match, this is 'Logan Kincade's: Kandid Kamera' Let's watch this week's victim...I mean star

Michael Wire is shown coming out of the toilets with his flys down and toilet paper stuck to his shoe, he walks down the corridor as a stage hand starts laughing, Wire grabs him by the scruff of his neck

MW: What are you laughing at? Do you know who I am? I am a very important part of this company, who are you? nobody! that's who!

Stage Hand: I am Danny McGraw's Nephew

MW: OH! oh erm, well run along then son, ha ha

Wire looks worried then shrugs his shoulders and walks off. The camera then turns to Logan who shakes his head in disapproval. He then walks up to the stage hand.

LK: Hey mate you ok?

SH: OH MY GOD! Logan! Logan Kincade!

Logan turns the camera to himself and smirks

LK: That's Logan Kincade, Tag Champion Very Happy

SH: Sorry

LK: Only messin mate, I saw Michael Wire being a **** to you just now, fancy some pay back?

The camera goes off as we cut back to Logan at the announcers table.

LK: Come on out Pete!

The Tron shows more shaky footage but this time it's live as Pete the stage hand comes out holding the camera.

LK: Ladies and gentlemen make my friend Pete feel welcome

Crowd: Woooooooooooo PETE! PETE! PETE! PETE!

RJ: It's Pete!

MW: Is he really McGraw's nephew?

RJ: I don't know?

LK: Pete! climb into the ring, Mickey up you get

Wire shakes his head, But Logan pulls him out his chair and marches him to the ring.

LK: Michael Wire ladies and gentlemen!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LK: NOW! Pete here has a confession

Pete: I am not McGraw's nephew....

Wires face relaxes and a smirk can be seen rising from the corner of his mouth but it is cut short when Pete continues.

Pete:....I am Blue Dragon's Cousin.

Wires face drops and his eyes widen and he looks to Logan. Logan smiles widely and and nods his head.

LK: Sooooo...... I suggest you get down on your knees now.....Go on

Wire slowly gets to his knees.

LK: And now I think it is only right, that you kiss Pete's feet.

Crowd: HAHAHAHA DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Wire pleads for forgiveness and not to be humiliated but Logan shakes his head as Wire gets on his hands and knees and and kisses Petes shoes, As he is he notices Logan has the camera in his hand and is getting a nice close up of the kiss.

Wire jumps up and starts shouting off the mic and ranting and he says something that angers Logan who Roars at Wire, He tries to jump out the ring but Logan grabs him and puts him into the Sleeper hold...

RJ: Oh god! Logan don't do it! not Blind Justice, Wire what have you said to make him so mad!

...Logan covers Wire's eyes as he starts to get woozy Logan runs up the ropes and hits the deadly dog still covering Wires eyes.

RJ: OH god!

Crowd: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JUS-TICE! JUS-TICE! JUS-TICE!

Logan looks furious for a second before turning to Pete and raising his arm for the crowd to cheer him.

RJ: Well ladies and gentlemen Michael Wire has gotten himself into some real trouble out there today, what ever he said to Logan it must have been bad, he has never laid a hand on him before and it looked like he wouldn't tonight until Michael Wire started ranting off the Mic.

Michael Wire stirs and sits up in the middle of the ring, he then rolls out and walks to the back.

RJ: We will be back after the break folks.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 5:54 pm

Longinus is pacing in his dressing room. Even though he exacted some revenge against the COH last week on Lockdown by pinning Crime Lord, for some reason he isn't happy. He walks up to the full length mirror and looks back at himself. Longinus shows an expression of disgust at what he sees. Longinus enters a fit of rage and punches the mirror smashing it. "Aggghhhhhh"

He turns to the table, lifts it up and throws it over. Picks up a wooden chair and runs with it smashing it against the wall. Longinus is breathing heavily and looks at the state of the room. He ignores the blood coming from his knuckles from when he punched the mirror and storms out of his locker room. Still seething he ignores the passing Clarissa who was trying to grab an interview with him.

He gets the office door of Danny McGraw where The Dragon and his interpretor Foo Poo are waiting to enter.

Longinus "Get out of my way before I flatten the pair of you!"
Foo Poo whispers something in the ear of The Dragon and The Dragon looks at Longinus' hand which is still bleeding. They step aside and Longinus bursts into the office.

The office is deserted. Longinus looks in the en-suite toilet. Empty. Danny is not here. Longinus walks up to the desk, opens the top drawer and rummages through the paperwork. He takes the drawer out and throws it across the room spilling the contents all over the floor. He opens the next drawer down which is bigger and contains several files. He takes the files out, puts them on the desk and goes through them one by one. Finally, he finds what he is looking for. The front of the file states 'Longinus Contract'.

Longinus opens the file and flicks through the pages. Near the end of the file he starts reading a page in full. "I knew it! He's screwing me over!"

Danny walks into his office and looks at what awaits him. "What the hell do you think you are doing?!"

Longinus holds up his contract file and throws it at Danny's chest. "You have made a big mistake Danny by giving Angelo a shot at the Freeweight Title! It's in black n white, both signed by us. If I lose a belt I get a rematch before anyone else can challenge for the same belt. You screwed me over! You better watch your back Danny, because the way im feeling right now I wish it was you in the ring tonight im facing and not Marshall. You have made a terrible mistake Danny, im coming for you, and when you least expect it, when your guard is down, then I will take my revenge."

Longinus spits on the desk and storms out of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 29 Oct 2011, 8:58 pm

The Tron Can Be Seen Flashing The Video Starts to Play and shows the Saint
brutalising Shadow and Crashing Scorpions Celebration.The Video Stops as Scorpion Can Be seen in the shadows

Scorpion: A Message Sainty?? A Message?? half the stuff you did to me is no where near what Eagle did and believe me when i say he did nothing at all he just begged and thats what im going to make you do Sainty You are going to beg for a saviour , a chance of hope to help you ! but the tables have turned Sainty there will be no saviour no chance of hope because when you face me your going to fail , your going to suffer , your going to beg for me to forgive. But the jokes on you I wont!!!

Scorpion Starts To Grin Evilly

Scorpion: Every Man for him self Sainty! i never cheated , I Never screwed you in fact there was no contract , no rule that said i had to help you win and i know for a fact "Partner" you would of stabbed my back if you where in the same situation , stop crying and take a defeat like a real man after all Saint Screwed Saint!!

Scorpion: Your Chance to become a legend is going to have to wait Sainty because as long as im champion you wont be ! and if you are i guess the "Legend" needs a "Killer" and that can happen in a sting ....Watch Your Back "Partner" cause you take this title off me ill make sure your Legacy doesn't last long ...."After all I am the man who is going to replace your legacy with my destiny."

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Sun 30 Oct 2011, 5:59 pm

The camera cuts backstage and shows Clarissa waiting outside the Church of Hero’s doors.

C: ‘Ladies and Gentlemen, in a 6WF.com exclusive, please welcome my guest at this time, the reigning European champion, Marshall Murdoch!’

(Clarissa waits expectantly for Marshall to come through the doors, but there is no sign of any movement, she shakes her head at the cameraman and knocks at the door. There is still no sign of Marshall, until after a few minutes he finally appears)

MM: ‘Right let’s get this thing over and done with as quickly as we can.’

C: ‘But I was under the impression that you’d requested this interview time?’

MM: ‘You are quite right Claire, but you of all people know how loathed I am to talk to the media, nothing but a lot of scare mongering, rumour monkeys, but I’ll always make an exception for you.’

C: ‘I’m flattered.’

MM: ‘I wouldn’t be if I was you, apparently as a 6WF superstar, and a champion one at that, I am contractually obliged to speak to you at least once every two months, and after some gentle persuasion from the board of directors, here I am.’

C: ‘Well the important thing is that you’re here, so what do you make of the idea going around that Clarke James has got to you, that’s two Lockdown’s in a row where he has cost you a match?’

MM: ‘I’ve had the misfortune to be privy to those rumours as well, let me put one thing straight, Clarke James is not ‘in my head’, if anything I’ve got to him, I’m the one in his head.’

C: ‘How on Earth do you make that one out?’

MM: ‘It’s really quite straight forward when you think about it, you see Danny McGraw told Clarke that he needs to prove that he deserves a title shot. Now how does young Clarkey go about this? Not by going out there and trying to prove himself as my equal by winning some matches, oh no. He tries to drag me down to his level. You know why he’s doing that Caroline?

(Before Clarissa has an opportunity to say anything Marshall carries on)

MM: He doing that because he’s scared, he knows he cannot reach my level, he knows he cannot prove he’s worthy a title shot, so he’s trying to lower my reputation to his level.

‘Do you really think that bothers me Clarke?’

‘A while ago, probably when you knew me, it would have. But not anymore. You see Clarke I have found an inner peace, another place, another level since disregarding you.’

‘Your little games also don’t concern me, as it’s a sign that you and your little gang of heathens know I am just too good for them. I had Longinus beat before you stuck your nose in, I had Angelo Anniere, or whoever the hell he actually is, beat before you stuck your nose in, and the one time I had you all in the same ring, where you couldn’t perform any ‘tricks’ I beat you all, and come Thursday I’ll prove to Longinus, once again, how immeasurably superior to him I really am.’

C: ‘Strong words there, Longinus also had some strong words prior to your match, what response do you have to his comments.’

MM: ‘I’d love to respond Kirsty, I really would, but unfortunately I cannot understand a damn word the guy says, seriously you would have thought 6WF would have cobbled together for some subtitles for him by now, or just give him The Dragons mate, at least then he might make a touch more sense.’

C: ‘Can I just point out it’s CLARISSA please? Final question, as I know you love our time together just as much as I do, what do make to the claims that you’re not worthy to hold the prestigious European Championship?’

MM: ‘Not worthy!? Let’s have a look at some of the luminaries who have tarnished this great championship shall we, Saint and Enforcer, too past it has beens, trying to recapture past glories.’

‘La Pulga Loco? Never has one man had so many opportunities with such little talent, and he wasted 99% of them, the only reason he was anywhere near this championship was because he did of lovely job of cleaning Danny McGraw’s pool!’

‘And then there’s River Ace, River bloody Ace held this! I’m sorry but after him, Mark Palmer, Dr Shoe and Cole Law could only build up its reputation!’

MM: ‘Not worthy after them?! This interview’s over!’

(Marshall storms back into the Church muttering about River Ace)

C: Marshall Murdoch everyone, a delight as always, this is Clarissa signing off on 6WF.com.

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2011, 7:51 pm

Still seething, Longinus decides to go outside for some fresh air to try and clear his head. He goes out of one of the exits into the parting lot, closes the door behind him and leans against it.

Longinus starts shaking his head disbelievingly at himself. "What a complete rip off. I cant believe that guy!"

After a few deep breaths Longinus turns and opens the door to go back inside. But something grabs his attention. He can hear two people laughing in the parking lot. He closes the door and listens to where the laughter is coming from. He walks through the parking lot and notices Xeres and Vlad standing next to an emergency exit laughing. He walks up to them.

Longinus "Something funny is it?"

Xeres and Vlad stand up straight and look right back at Longinus.
Xeres: "Well, well, well. Look who we have here. What's up loser, finally been given your marching orders? Or have you shown yourself to be what we always thought you were. A quitter?"
Vlad starts laughing.

Xeres: "That's it isn't it? You have finally had enough of the Church, and now you are leaving to go home running to mummy. Oh thats right, I forgot, sorry. You whole family disowned you and turned on you. Poor Longinus. Sad pathetic loser!"
Vlad cant stop laughing and Longinus sees red.

Longinus runs at the pair and spears Vlad against the door taking him out. Longinus stands up and squares up to Xeres.

Xeres: "Whoa whoa whoa. Steady now."
Longinus takes a few seconds to think about it and takes a wild swing at Xeres. Xeres ducks it and uppercuts Longinus in the chest. Longinus has his back to Xeres now and Xeres stamps down on Longinus behind the knee bringing him down on one leg. He puts Longinus in a sleeper and tightens the grip.

Xeres shouts in Longinus ear: "Time to show you what the church can really do. And this time there isn't a referee to help your sad sorry ass."

Longinus is choking but manages to elbow Xeres in his chest a few times until the hold is released. Longinus turns and punches Xeres in the face knocking it to one side. Xeres looks back at Longinus and spits out some blood on the floor. Xeres lets out a cry of anger and swings at Longinus with a right, Longinus blocks it and headbutts Xeres forcing him back giving Longinus the opportunity to dive at him and knock him on the floor. Longinus mounts Xeres and starts punching him. During this Longinus has not seen Vlad shake off the spear and is now standing behind him with an iron bar. Vlad smacks Longinus on his back forcing him off Xeres. Vlad helps Xeres to his feet and then picks up Longinus. He is holding him from behind with his arms linked so Longinus can not punch.

Xeres looks at the restrained Longinus and gives an evil grin. Whack! He punches Longinus on the jaw and follows up with a punch to his chest. Longinus starts coughing but the coughing turns to laughter.

Longinus: "Is that all you got? Come on then!"

Xeres sees red and goes to punch Longinus again but Longinus kicks Xeres in the balls dropping him. He backwards headbutts Vlad to get him off him. Longinus turns and hits a spinning impaler on Vlad on the concrete floor knocking him clean out. Longinus kicks Xeres in the chest and goes to pick him up.

"Hey!"

Zachariah has come out of the emergency exit and runs in the direction of Longinus.

Longinus: "Next time Xeres. Next time you are mine!"

Longinus leaves Xeres and runs to the door he originally came out of. Zachariah stays by Xeres and Vlad, checking them over. Longinus reaches the door and looks back.

Longinus: "Believe in that boys. Believe in The Atheist!"

Longinus opens the door to the arena and goes back inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 31 Oct 2011, 4:50 pm

(The titontron suddenly stops midway through Scorpions message before it is replaced by the word Destiny. Laughter can be heard before the twisted face of Chaos appears on the titontron as the letters burn away)

C: Oh don't let my ears burn any longer. Seriously? Saint vs Scorpion? Is this how low we have sunk in this god forsaken company. Well you know what, nobody cares. Well at least your True Prophet doesn't.

You see at Born in Fire yours truly will win the only title that anyone actually cares about. The Undisputed World Title. Not some poxy little Hardcore title. Hell, I could have won that title if I'd wanted to last year.

Anybody remember back when I was but a nobody. Fighting alongside the other parasites for Hardcore gold. Hell I had that title won but why would that little insignificant title matter to me. I merely hit Spinal Tap and took out one of the pretenders.

You see Saint, you might like to rethink your obsession with the Grand Slam. Is it because you want to always be known as the second man to do it. Or is it really because you know that competing for the curtain puller title is all that you're able to achieve now. Face it you're past it, you're over the hill. And what's more the True Prophet hasn't forgotten how you stole his European Title. Not that that matters now. All that matters is that I will win the top prize at Born in Fire. How many people have done that Sainty?

But let us not forget about the chief parasite that I just interrupted. Scorpion. Have you actually lost all of your mental capacity? For some reason thinking that you will actually amount to anything in this company. Hell, have you forgotten what Mulhern did to you on 6NG? Or the grand amounts of points you racked up on that show? Although your True Prophet does relish the knowledge that once I win the World Title your filthy little mangy cur hands will never hold the big one. For I shall never lose that title.

It

Is

My

Destiny!

(Chaos laughs)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 31 Oct 2011, 4:51 pm

The Final Countdown hits and the crowd begin to boo

JM-SHUT UP PARASITES, IM NOT COMING OUT THERE, LOOK UP HERE

the crowd go silent as they all look up at the screen which lights up , Jenny can be seen twirling her long blonde hair, Fanatic can be seen clenching his hands together and Mcmanus is in the centre of the screen standing looking at the camera, microphone in hand.

JM--This week I am in action against Urine and Dubious, A match that when I win, I will be sent rocketing into tag title match contention, which this time I will NOT be teaming with young, I will be teaming with the man on my right........The Fanatic in the real Parasite Killers not with Young who they tried to palm off as a memeber of this group
Also this week I will carry on my quest to be taken seriously by you morons, just like last week when I beat 7 bells out of the dragon. A man with out any knowledge of the english langauge along with his 'Intepreter' also he is a man with a great record since he arrived.

J- Victory will be ours, and we will be the most unstoppable group in this companys history, more so than saint, scorpion and jessica, because we are the real deal, and that will never change ever, the most violent technical team in this company will become the best ever.

screen fades as Jenny twirls her hair once again and she walks out with the Parasite killers

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 01 Nov 2011, 7:47 pm

The cameras cut to the backstage area where a TV can be seen playing footage of The Dragon and his interpreter out in the ring addressing the crowd. A familiar figure walks into to camera view and stops to watch the TV, he stands there watching the footage for a while before scratching his head the man than re-arranges his leopard print thong which twangs against his bare cheeks and turns to face the camera. As big Al is standing just starring looking slightly confused Clarissa walks into shot wearing tall high heels and a BIF top and mini skirt.

Clarissa: Al, where have you been? It seems like weeks since I have seen you, I must admit I was starting to miss all the attention you were forcing upon me. I see you have been keeping an eye on the opposition, the guys even weirder than you.

Big Al: Well Clarissa it seems all your rejections finally took its toll and I came down with a curse of the heartbreak blues and needed some time to get my head in the right place it was long road to recovery but I feel that now I am able to cope with the barriers you have built up against me.

Al pretends to wipe a tear from his eyes, before a smile comes across his face.

Big Al: I’m joking with you Clarissa as much as I yearn for your touch I can handle all your fend offs and I will keep coming back for more. No the reason i was absent was week was due to some appearances I had to make on my previous contract, last week was the adult entertainment awards and Big AL Lustley was a guest of honour. It was fantastic Clarissa you’d have been right at home beautiful women from wall to wall I was like a kid in a candy store and lets just say some of these women gave in to my advances a lot easier then you have, let that serve as a reminder to you that I wont be available forever.

Clarrisa: Well AL you will just have to keep on trying, But i would really like to get your thoughts on your opponent this week if we can talk shop for a while.

Big AL: Always about the work Clarissa but i suppose for you I could let you to climb inside my head and wriggle around for a while. Let’s see what does Big Al Lustley think about The Dragon he sure doesn’t fit in with the locals around here but then neither do I it may be one of the reasons why I like the guy, some of the guys in the back miss understand his actions but all is clear to Big Al I’ve always been good at feeling people out and getting to grips with them. It seems though Dragon needs correcting on a few things though for some reason the guy seems to want to question the Lovetongue’s sexuality, what you need to understand Dragon is that Big Al Lustley only dines at the finest pink Taco stands in the land, even the sight of an under cooked sausage is enough to put me off my meal. I really dont know how Dragon has got this idea into his head?

Clarissa: Well you’ve got to admit Al you don’t come across as a rough, tough rugged man no your more of cuddly loving kind of guy and I prefer you that way a guy in touch with his feminine side.

Big Al: whoa whoa whoa there missy Big Al is a tough as they come, sure I may dress to impress and be turned out immaculate wherever I go but that should not be confused with me playing for the other side. No what I think I need to do is go out there on Thursday night that and prove to the world that Big Al Lustley is all man yeah thats it I need to show Dragon how a real man does his business.

Big Al walks off rubbing his hands together, as Clarissa is seen trying not to laugh as the scene ends.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 02 Nov 2011, 9:11 am

The crowd are full of excitement when the tron suddenly flickers in to life and then they give out a huge cheer as the Dragon appears on screen sat in a sauna with Foo Poo sat next to him.

There both wearing just a towel wrapped round there waste, Foo Poo put's another cup of water on to the steamer and smoke rises high up in to the air, There sat down on wooden benches and there's a light on to of the ceiling Dragon then whisper's in to Foo Poo's ear.

FP: Dragon say's he has seen what Big al Lusty has had to say and is pleased he only likes women for love making, But doesn't understand why Big al like's to eat sausages all the time they can be bad for you.

Dragon again whispers in to the ear of Foo Poo.

FP: Dragon all so say's, He is looking forward to fisting Big al Lusty and Dragon is going to kiss hiss butt all over the arena and show Big al that Dragon is the bigger man, On Thursday night Dragon will make Big al Lusty wish he never agreed to sign up for this match, Big Al Lusty will lose very badly and he will not want to fist Dragon ever again.

Dragon say's that it's time for Dragon to go on the longest winning run the 6cw fans have ever seen and then to be champion in fisting, And will Fist any body that gets in his way, And will all so try and make fans happy and do his very best to entertain them as Dragon loves the 6wf fans.

The crowd can be herd cheering in the back ground as Foo Poo and the Dragon stand up and bow to the camera and then Foo Poo put's another cup of water on to the steamer and more steam engulfs the sauna and the tron goes dark.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 02 Nov 2011, 10:10 am

Miss Jessica is backstage on her mobile phone, pacing back and fore in her high heels.

Miss Jessica : … And then he was all like “Secret Pakistan?” … and I’m like, Ew… No! I mean seriously? On a first date?

Jessica giggles

Miss Jessica : .. He was so gross!

She looks up at a monitor displaying the in-ring action and her brow furrows as she can see the Saint, Scorpion and Chaos’ stand-off.

Miss Jessica : … Anyway. I’ve got to go already. Something… … … annoying, has come up.

Miss Jessica hangs up and throws her phone into her bag in infuriation. She looks slightly panicked as she runs her hands through her hair, in a moment of thought, then she flicks her hands in Maryse style annoyance.

Miss Jessica : Oh my God. Can’t those two just get along already? I am just like, sick to death of this. Alright, alright I get it. Saint’s totally upset because Scorpion stole a victory for the Hardcore Title and he wanted to send a message. But… like… hasn’t he ever heard of a text? Or a tweet? And anyway… like… hello? It WAS a fair and square victory. I mean, given it was a Hardcore match for God’s sake - there are like a million and one things worse that Scorpion could have done than a roll-up pin.

So just like, get over it Sainty.

Jessica flicks her hair as she turns to the camera and scowls

Miss Jessica : Now I have told you both that I can sort it so that you get to sort out your differences once and for all at Born in Fire haven’t I? So I advise you show me a little gratitude for once, by at least trying to avoid each other this week on Lockdown… No, you know what? In fact… I DEMAND that you avoid each other this week on Lockdown. And I would come down there and demand it to your imbecilic faces, but like I’m going to go anywhere near that total freako Chaos.

And F.Y.I Sainty - I haven’t lost control.

Miss Jessica nervously touches her hair and looks down to the floor, before shaking it out and looking into the camera again.

Miss Jessica : I haven’t.

I am SO in control of this situation. And just… … just you remember, it’s not as if you actually have a right to a rematch for the Hardcore Championship.

Jessica giggles dismissively

Miss Jessica : It’s not as if you were ever Champion before is it?

Jessica’s eyes narrow slyly, and a manipulative smirk forms in the corners of her lips.

Miss Jessica : So I could just take that potential rematch away and have Scorpion face someone who actually deserves it at Born in Fire.

As like, a role model good mother – I know never to reward some spoilt brat’s bad behaviour. And the way you are acting right now Saint … with like, your behaviour… you SO don’t deserve rewarding either!

So bear that in mind before you send your next message.

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 02 Nov 2011, 10:45 am

Chris is seen walking down the corridor talking on his phone

Chris: You never asked her to do that….you’re a sick man Adamson…I can’t believe that in all the years you were here that Jess never gave you her number…well you have either got it or you haven’t…Im a married man but your welcome anyway Im on the way to the ring to talk to the Chuckle brothers and Greg…I know but what has the Champ to do…Ah go back down Mark Palmers Well…talk to ya soon buddy…ciao

Chris turns around the corner and runs into the back of Miss Jessica

MJ: What are you like…blind or something

Jess turns to see Chris and her scowl turns into a playful smile as she backs up into Chris

MJ: Now your one person I wouldn’t mind getting “Rear ended” by, how are you Champ still with whats her face

Chris pulls Jess away

Chris: If you mean my wife then yes I am and I would appreciate it if you left her out of things

Jess spins on her heels and grabs the Undisputed Title around Chris waist and pulls herself close to him

MJ: It would be a…pleasure to leave little Miss Sunshine out of our time together all you have to do ask

Jess giggles as she walks her fingers up Chris’ chest as he stands there looking uncomfortable

Chris: I think it would be better all round if things between us stayed at a business level and by the looks of your two BOYS out there you have all the distractions you need at the moment, it must pi$$ you off that for once your not the prize in their fighting and that your little Ménage à trois will soon be a double act

Chris laughs as Jess digs her manicured nails into his chest and pushes him away

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 02 Nov 2011, 10:58 am

*Uryu is sitting in a room packing a few small items such as clothes, his tag team title belt and food as Logan walks in.*

Uryu: Hey, you ready to scout the opposition?

Logan: Do we even have an answer yet?

Uryu: Well I will ask them personally if you don't think they will respond. Gives you more time with Michael Wire.

*Logan looks annoyed and nods*

Uryu: So while you pester commentary I scout our opponents.

*Uryu smiles*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 02 Nov 2011, 11:28 am

Miss Jessica : Umm… that’s where you’re wrong actually, Mr. Patricks. Because I think you’ll find that even though they are squabbling over the Hardcore Championship, essentially it’s still over me isn’t it? Let’s be honest here.

Because they both know that whichever one brings home that title from Born in Fire will be my new favourite, and who wouldn’t want to be that right?

Jessica puts her hands on Chris Patricks’ body again and bites her lip

Miss Jessica : What with all those little motivational perks that come with being my favourite… … my champion.

Jessica backs away and spins on the spot to face the monitor again, she backs into Patricks and takes his hand, pulling it around her waist as she ensures her hair nestles against him.

Miss Jessica : It’s that desire to be my favourite - you know, that lust - which will ensure that my little team will not become a double-act Chris - it will always be a Triad - no matter who wins. Oh… hold-on, I forgot… you do remember what lust is right Chris? It’s what you and your wife probably used to feel for each other, before you locked yourself into some totally eternal cycle of feeling too tired, or having a headache. I mean... sure, there's not a lot hotter than a wedding dress, but that's in the back of the wardrobe now right? Replaced by frumpzilla pyjamas and jogging bottoms with food stains all down them... Ew!

She strokes his hand that is around her, as he tries to move it away uncomfortably.

Miss Jessica : You know… the only distraction going on down in that ring right now, is the one that means we could go back to your room and thrash out some… you know… “business”, without anyone noticing.

Jessica pushes her head up close to Patricks, so her hair is under his nose.

Miss Jessica : And I won’t tell Mrs. Patricks if you don’t. You know she’ll already be asleep when you get in anyway…

Miss Jessica turns to face him again and rolls her eyes

Miss Jessica : So predictable…

She licks her lips flirtatiously slow as she runs her hand along the Undisputed World Title

Miss Jessica : So tedious…

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 02 Nov 2011, 3:19 pm

Chris: So….not gonna happen

Chris grabs Jess’ arms and pins her up against the wall and brings his face close to hers much to her delight

Chris: You thing I don’t know about lust Jess? I have lusted after one thing for years and finally at Destiny I won it, I became what I have dreamt of all those years…the 6WF Undisputed Champion, I have realised my dream, I am on top of the world, a perfect marriage…perfect house in the burbs…2 perfect kids…and to top it off…a perfect job, so do you really think I would throw all that away for you of all people…your nothing but a leech Jess, sucking the glory out of whoever the lucky Bar Steward is that you’ve ensnared, everyone knows you don’t give a crap about Saint or Scorpion, you wouldn’t care if they tore each other apart because you know that there would be a line of gullible idiots panting to take their place, but unlike them I am made of better things, I know win, lose or draw I have the love and repect of my family and I know they would never let me down and I them, so you can save your little sales pitch for someone who cares….

Chris lets go of her wrists and begins to walk off leaving Jess burning a hole into his back as she rubs her wrists and stares coldly at him

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 02 Nov 2011, 3:58 pm

Miss Jessica growls to herself and stomps off to her locker room. She slams the door behind her and holds her head as if she has a headache. She walks over to a fridge and takes out a bottle of wine and pours it into a glass, then makes her way over to the sofa and kicks it pathetically before kicking her boots off and lying down on it. She takes a sip of wine and puts the glass down by her side.

Miss Jessica : As if I need all this stress. Seriously, like, two moronic, out of control clients and a frigid world champion who won’t even have a little bit of fun to take my mind off it all. Could my life be any worse right now?

She drops her arms to her side lazily over the side of the sofa and knocks the glass of wine all over her shoes, emitting a high pitched squeal.

Miss Jessica : Awwwww Nooooo…o.o…o…o…o…o….o….o….o

Her squeal gives away to a childish grizzle as she slumps back into the sofa, pulling her hair over her face and stamping.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 02 Nov 2011, 11:56 pm

Dubois is seen walking around in the back as he walks pass several talents on the roster, Dubois turns left down a hall way as he walks up a bunch of steps as "C'est le Bien qui fait mal" Hits as the arena erupts into boo's as Logan is seen staring at Dubois from the ring. At swaggers Dubois wearing his Jean Paul Gautier custom made suit with the Internet Title he held for 6 months of his shoulders. Dubois walks halfway down the ramp and but then decides to turn back around to the fury of the fans as Dubois walks back up tot he top of the ramp. Dubois orders someone to give him a microphone as a member of staff rushes over to him, and hands him a microphone.

JD: I am sorry mon ami....I tried...I mean I really tried.......But I couldn't do it.....I couldn't walk down dat ramp, walk up dose shiny steel steps, and enter ze ring...because as far as I am concerned, you aren't even worth being graced in the same arena as me, hell don't get me started on being in ze same ring! You see Logan you are just another one of dose pandering fun suckers...I have been here for 3 years touch and go and I have seen a lot of people like you come and go...Ze one ding dat has remained constant is me! I have been here for over 3 years and I have made an impact each and every single time I have appeared on a TV screen in dat ring! Having faced numerous opponent I can tell when someone has ze quality, and ze so called "It" Factor, and you Logan just simply don't have "it!"

Crowd: You suck!

JD: I may suck mes amis but at ze end of day when you look at me, "Ze Cultured one!", Ze Pride of France! Ze French Crusader! You see a masterclass of how to get ze job done in dat ring! You see a man who is a future hall of a famer! You see a man who has beaten 6WF Legends, and won over 6 Different titles on numerous occasions across 6CW and the 6WF! I am also a future 6WF World Heavyweight Champion! When you look at Logan, you see a sewer rat who is trying to learn how to swim, but who will end up sinking under ze pressure and turn into an after thought!

*The Crowd gives a huge heated reaction to Dubois who is seen smiling at the top of the ramp.

Then points over to Logan.

JD: And I find humurous you say you hate....I mean really is dat ze best you can come up with?! Watch and learn Rookie....I don't hate you....I despise you! You stand for everything I hate...You think your Superman when I have a special scoop for you! You aren't a superhero, you ain't fighting for so called "Justice" and I am not ze villain! I am Jerome Dubois! Ze man who will walk into Lockdown in the triple threat match, lay out ze competition and walk out as ze winner! As my music plays I will stand above ze carcasses and have ze referee raise my arm!

Dubois raises his arms in air, to a chorus of boos.

JD: Not only dat mon ami but I have another little piece of information for you....The last time I met you tag team partner was over 2 years ago in a mask vs title match...You know what ze outcome was? Jerome Dubois retains his title in style as I ripped off Uryu masked off his face and disgraced him in front of ze millions of people across ze world! Nothing will stop me from doing again! And I am sorry to be ze man to break ze news to you, but as far as a one on one match with me goes? Hell kid your not even in my league!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu 03 Nov 2011, 2:35 pm

"Clap Clap Clap Clap"

LK: Wow, just wow, ladies and gentlemen give mr dubious a round of applause.

Crowd: BOOOOO

LK: Hate is as good a word as any my deluded friend, it is short and sweet, just like the match between you and me would be, short and sweet, with myself standing over you laughing in your face while you try to stop the tears from falling from your eyes onto the mat already drenched in your blood. Also you can tell you haven't been around for a while "mon ami!" if you think I am still suffering with the super hero syndrome, no no my mind is clear, and focused...

...Is it not the truth that in reality, where the rest of us live, you are far too scared to step in this ring with me alone. You know what you should do Dubs? you should just go off now have a nice glass of Lambrini, maybe a radox bath, you know whetever relaxes you, and worry about what Uryu is going to do to you, He isn't the same man you met in the past, he is stronger and let's face it he is now working with one of the best around...

Crowd: WOOOOOO

...But most of all he is angry, and seeing how you are one of the people to have made this anger grow I wouldn't like to be you right now... (Logan looks Dubois up and down) ...or ever.

So do yourself a favour and run away cos I am done here.

'Master of Puppets' blasts out

Logan leans out over the ropes and makes his way up the ramp where Dubois stands his ground, as Logan nears him he raises his Tag Belt into the face of Dubois who chuckles and raises his Internet Title as he does Logan bursts out laughing and walks into the back. He steps back out looks at Dubois and Bursts out laughing again then leaves.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by CMPUNKisthesaviour Thu 03 Nov 2011, 5:30 pm

Clarissa is standing in the back area of the stadium and she looks across at Angelo Anneire,bringing cheers to the packed out crowd.

Anneire:If you don't mind Clarissa,I think this is something I have to do alone.

Clarissa smiles and nods her head before passing the microphone to Angelo and walking away.Anneire takes a moment.

Anneire:Tonight,one way or the other,is going to be a night that all involved with 6WF are never going to forget.I don't stand here before you as a competitor,as a superstar or a professional wrestler but merely a man that has come along long way since day one.

There are those of you who don't know me,those of you who know me very well and those of you who have no idea what lies beneath but in a couple of hours my identity could be mainstream knowledge and that is where the drama will begin.

Everything that you have seen up unto this point is just a pre-cursor,a warm up if you will,to what is going to happen next.For reasons that I am not going to disclose right now,it is fair to say that action has a habit of following me around.It is fair to say that my entire life has been one long battle, one that I am still fighting and one that I will continue to fight until my final day.But when the truth comes out, when the secret is revealed,I can tell that things are going to change around here.

I have heard people talking,people saying that I "hide" behind my mask.Perhaps those people are correct in a way, but not the way in which they think.I do not hide behind this mask because I am afraid of what might happen to me,I am afraid of what is going to happen to each and every single person that crosses my path.I have tried for too long to run from my true self,I have hidden away from my own identity but the time is drawing close for all of that to change,that time may come here this evening.

Because tonight as the hands tick around the clock,there is no telling what is just around the corner.As the dice of fate are cast,you could be about to witness the true meaning of snake eyes.You could be about to witness the real power of money and the fury of an angel sent from above.Tonight when I step inside the ring with Rapture there is no telling where this path is going to take us, but I can guarantee one thing,judgement.

Tonight here at Lockdown there will be a judgement call,fate will choose exactly how this is going to play out and perhaps,just perhaps we are all going to get exactly what we deserve.

Because in my firm belief,men like Rapture,like Marshall Murdoch & Crime Lord are destined for one true course of life,damnation awaits each and every one of them for their failure to recognise their true potential.For cheating and swindling when they could be saviours of their own destination.

I have no patience for men like these,I have no time for crooks and thieves,gutless cowards and cheap merchants of all things disdainful.Once upon a time,in a previous incarnation,the Freeweight Title belonged to me,perhaps tonight when the clock chimes ten that gold will fall safely back into my hands.Or perhaps time will choose upon a different course of action,perhaps now is the time for me to reveal what lies underneath this mask,perhaps now is the time for all the talking to stop and all of the action to begin.

I have said it before and I will say it again,violence is a drug of which I have tried to steer clear of.It is like an addiction to me and I cannot tell how much longer I can constrain myself from it's grasp.Once it takes over,I am warning you all,there is no going back.

I fooled myself into believing that I could work as a part of a team,that I could turn away from my previous persona and seek out a new lifestyle but in reality it was just a ticking timebomb waiting to explode.The moment that the COH took away my partner I knew that the evaporation was beginning,that my masquerade could no longer continue.

Whether wearing this mask or not,I cannot help but feel that my real-self is uncontrollable,that the bursting thirst I feel for freedom is growing far too strong.My goal of dismantling the Church to bricks and mortar,of bringing true vengeance upon their gluttonous tyrant can only be acheived by my original self and it is for that reason alone that I know the time is drawing near.

I know you Hero,I know all about you,more than you could ever dream.And in a matter of hours,days or at the most weeks you are going to know me too.You are going to stare into my eyes,look upon my face with fear and realisation and in that moment you are going to know that crossing my path was the biggest mistake of your shameful existence.

It's time for the curtain to come up,for the screens of tyranny and oppression to be removed.It's time for me to make my statement and believe me when I tell you,it's going to be tele!.

Anneire nods at the camera and then drops the microphone on the floor before walking away.

CMPUNKisthesaviour

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 03 Nov 2011, 6:14 pm

The lights in the arena fade to black as the spotlight shines on the titantron....

Judas has Returned

'Blind Faith' by Chase n Status kicks in the crowd erupt as Clarke James strides on to the stage wearing a t-shirt that reads 'CJ 2 - 0 Marshall'...

MW: Oh will you look at this clown?! Who does he think he is!? 

RJ: Ermmmm, Judas, Mike. It's quite clear.

James strolls down the ramp touching the hands of fans, he slides in the ring and leaps up the turnbuckle....

CJ: WHAT'S THE F**KING SCORE?!

Crowd: 2-0! 2-0! 2-0!

James smirks before jumping from the top rope to grab a mic....

CJ: Oh Marshy, Marshy, Marshy! Not getting to you? That's 2 weeks in a row
I've punked your ass and 2 weeks in a row you hide out the back claiming its not getting to you? Rolling ex wrestlers off your Hero tainted tongue like a list of ex conquests and then saying I don't match up? Hmmm let's just see....

Dr Shoe? Beat him.
Cole Law? Beat him.
River Ace? Beat him.

Hell, I beat River Ace with you so badly that they paid some lookalike and his dog to stand in the corridor looking busy.

The fact is this Marshall. Regardless of your claims, you owe me that shot. Think about it. The biggest stage of them all, Born in Fire. 2 former allies, friends, tag champs. 1 on 1 with the gold on the line. The script writes itself. 

Crowd: Make the match! Make the match!

CJ: Oh he won't make anything. He's scared of disappointing his Woo-Woo loving master. So let me make it clear. You've got 3 weeks to grow a set of balls and accept my challenge. Clarke James v Marshall Murdoch, European Title on the line. Hell, I'll even let you name a stip if you need the edge. But know this, for every week you hold back on answering me, I'm gonna give you a reason to answer. Come what may, Marshall, I'm getting my match.....

James climbs the turnbuckle and motions a belt around his waist as 'Blind Faith' kicks in to the cheers of the crowd.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down