The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Results 21/7/2011

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 21/7/2011 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Results 21/7/2011

Post by Mat Thu 21 Jul 2011, 6:38 pm

"Rest in pieces" blares out through the speakers as Lockdown hits the air!The crowd cheer loudly as an amazing pyrotechnics display goes off at the top of the ramp inside the Birmingham Bowl.The camera pans around the arena showing various signs:

"BLUE DRAGON=6WF HERO"
"I HATE THE CHURCH"
"JACK IS PERFECT"
"IT'S PATRICKS TIME TO SHINE"

RJ:Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman,I'm RJ and welcome to 6CWF Lockdown live on Eurosport,broadcasting from the Birmingham Bowl.And 6WF and Lockdown I am sure willl be a place of celebration tonight following the team 6WF Victory at Ground Zero this past sunday!

MW:Oh I think we showed Alex Walker that we won't just bow down to 6CW,and as much as I hate to say this,well done to Blue Dragon!

RJ:A performance of true grit and determination,and he will be in action tonight.We also see the debut of Logan Kincade,and we will find out who will face Hero for the undisputed title at Against The Wall!

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 21/7/2011 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Results 21/7/2011

Post by Mat Thu 21 Jul 2011, 6:47 pm

*The action immediately goes backstage,where Blue Dragon is shown striding down the corridor.A producer pats him on the back,and as he continues down the corridor a number of the 6WF wrestlers clap him,such as Chris Patricks,Perfect Jack,Uryu and the crowd favourite Rasta.He nods at them respectfully,and the camera follows him as he walks into the office of Danny McGraw!

McGraw:Here he is,the man who helped 6WF to victory.

Blue Dragon:Helped? Please tell me that you are joking McGraw? I was left two against one,and I still won us the match,and you say I helped us to victory? I was the leader of that team,and you know it.

McGraw:And I appreciate that Blue Dragon,but what exactly is it you want from me?

Blue Dragon:I want a suitable reward for my actions.For the fact that I upheld the reputation of 6WF in the face of adversity,I went into enemy territory,put my body on the line like I always do and returned with our reputation in tact,and 6CW knocked down a peg or two?

McGraw:Well what do you want then?

Blue Dragon:What I deserve Danny,and that is a shot at the world title against Hero at Against The Wall!

McGraw:Well I am afraid that isn't going to happen.The Board of Directors have told me that tonight,whoever wins the main event will be the sole challenger to Hero.They are on my back after I inserted Chris Patricks into last month's match,and they had to do an awful lot of legal manouvering to ensure that Chaos could not sue 6WF.

Blue Dragon:It's always the same for you Danny isn't it? You have an endless bank of excuses,an endless history of false promises.You manage to get your client into a N01 contenders match but can't add me to it?

McGraw:Anything else Blue Dragon,anything at all and you can have it.It's just impossible for me to get you into a world title match,and for that I apologise.

Blue Dragon:Well I'll let you know next week what I want,and I better get it Danny.

McGraw:I promise it will happen...

Blue Dragon:Your promises mean nothing Danny,that's your reputation!

*Blue Dragon storms out of the office.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 21 Jul 2011, 7:16 pm

*The camera's continue rolling in the backstage area, where Logan Kincade is shown walking down the corridor.He accidentaly bumps into someone...

Kincade:Sorry mate...

*The crowd boo as Scorpion turns around...

Scorpion:Mate? I'm not your mate, I'm the Hardcore Champion!God damn it show some respect...

Kincade:I didn't mean to walk into you, you were in my way.

Scorpion:Even more disrespect, you know I am tempted to go over there and teach you some respect right now...

???:Why don't you save that for our match Scorpion!

*The crowd pop at the sight of Big Al Lustley...

Scorpion:Look,it's Freaks r Us!How do both go so...so weird? Is that the employment requirement in 6WF, must have a mental displacement...

Lustley:Well it would explain how you got a job wouldn't it? Now run along to Jessica Scorpion, but before you do, can you ask her a question?

*Scorpion stares at Lustley confused,then nods his head with a snarl.

Lustley:Does she wanna be in my next movie? I'll show her a real man!

*Scorpion stares down Lustley,absolutely raging before walking off.

Kincade:Thanks for that...

Lustley:Logan isn't it? Don't worry, Scorpion's always like that.Seems to think he's important with that Hardcore Title round his waist and Jessica on his side, but he isn't really, he's just the rebound guy.And he won't have that title for much longer,if I have anything to do with it!

*Lustley smiles,and the two shake hands.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 21 Jul 2011, 7:16 pm

RJ: We have singles action up first here on Lockdown, as we see the debut of Logan Kincade.

MW: And he will face off against James Eagle, who seems to have a developed a new personality, which I feel is for the better.

RJ: What because he’s started abusing fans, and taking short-cuts in his matches?

MW: Exactly!

“Master of puppets” blares out through the speakers, and as the music fully kicks in Logan Kincade walks out, he strikes a super-hero pose before walking down to the ring slowly, sliding in.

RJ: God would you look at the size of this guy, 6”5, 18 stone. They don’t come much bigger than this Michael.

MW: Seems a bit weird to me, why he is posing like a super-hero?

“Burn, Burn” hits, spotlight focuses on the centre of the stage, as James Eagle steps out in his ring attire, topped with a white blazer and designer shades. He sometimes walks to the ring with a black leather briefcase in hand. Eagle taunts and boasts to the fans beside the barrier, as they boo him, before walking the steel steps and climbing up to the turnbuckle from the outside. He puts one arm in the air and points to himself with the other to show his brash, cocky side. Eagle hops down into the centre of the ring, hands over his briefcase to the official and loosens his joints as he waits for the bell.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off, Kincade immediately moves forward to the centre of the ring and receives a polite applause from the crowd. He locks up with Eagle, and his size advantage allows him to drive the businessman right into the corner. He steps back momentarily before storming forward, nailing a clothesline crunching Eagle in the corner, which gets a big cheer from the crowd.

He waits for Eagle to stumble forward before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a 2nd clothesline on Eagle. Kincade makes the cover.

MW: Impressive start.

Ref: 1............2....Kick out!

Eagle kicks out, Kincade is up to his feet quickly and the big man heads towards the corner and up to the top rope. However, Eagle is up quicker than expected and sprints over hitting an enzaguri kick, Kincade slumping down across the top rope. Eagle then hits a double underhook DDT from the top rope, Kincade’s head rebounding off the canvas. Eagle makes the cover.

Ref:1..........2......Kick out!

Kincade gets the shoulder up, Eagle is up to his feet and stomps down on the head of Kincade. The big man shoves him away as Eagle goes to pick him up, he runs towards Eagle who side-steps. Kincade spins around straight into a T-Bone suplex by Eagle, who then mocks the crowd, who boo loudly.

Eagle waits for Logan Kincade to get to his feet before driving a boot into the gut, followed by an uppercut which knocks Kincade into the ropes. He falls forward and Eagle bounces off the ropes connecting with a neckbraker. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

MW: Kincade made an error by going to the top rope so early.

RJ: The kid’s got to be nervous, it’s his debut match against a very strong and rejuvenated competitor in James Eagle.

MW: I’m not saying he wasn’t, I was merely stating how I thought Eagle got himself into the match, which he is now dominating.

Eagle gets to his feet following the kick out, he makes no attempt to lift up the big figure of Kincade. Instead he lets him rise, Kincade throws a wayward clothesline which is easily ducked and then Eagle follows this up with an inverted suplex on Kincade. Eagle hits a couple of stomps on Kincade before going to the top rope...

RJ: Somersault Leg Drop!

Ref: 1............2...........Kick out!

MW: This change in approach and attitude really is beneficial to Eagle, no longer is he pandering to these fans, he is doing what it takes to win.

Eagle gets to his feet, he waits for Kincade to rise before running at him, but Eagle is met with a leaping uppercut from Kincade! The crowd pop loudly, Kincade gets to his feet and Eagle stumbles to his feet, walking straight into a superkick!

Ref: 1...........2...........Kick out!

Eagle kicks out, Kincade gets to his feet waiting for Eagle to rise before booting him in the stomach and hitting a DDT! Kincade again covers.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Eagle powers out at 2 ½, Kincade gets to his feet and goes to the top rope once more and waits for him to rise before flying off the top rope, hitting a big crossbody block. He doesn’t cover instead rolling away, He lets Eagle rise before whipping him across the ring, but Eagle goes for a lariat...

RJ: Powerbomb!

MW: Why isn’t he covering?!

Kincade stalks Eagle, dragging him to feet before going for the Blind Justice sleeper, but Eagle hits a jawbreaker...

RJ: THE SOAR!

Ref: 1.................2...................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Out of nowhere Eagle gets the win!

RJ: He didn’t need to go for that sleeper hold, the powerbomb could have won it!

MW: Impressive victory here for James Eagle!

*Eagle rolls out and walks up the ramps to boos, Kincade rises groggily and the crowd give him a warm applause as Lockdown goes to it’s first advert.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 21 Jul 2011, 7:24 pm

*Lockdown returns from it's commercial break, and once again we see Blue Dragon.The crowd pop loudly for Dragon, who is greeted by The Saint. He adjusts the European Title on his shoulder.

Blue Dragon:Is there any particular reason why you're stood in my way Saint?

The Saint:Yes there is actually, It's about what you were saying earlier to Danny McGraw in fact.

Blue Dragon:Oh I'm glad you agree with what I said Sainty...

The Saint:No-one said anything about agreeing with what you said.Now I hate McGraw as much as the next guy, but some of the stuff you said was just down right disrespectful.Not to McGraw, but to the legacy of 6WF.

You say you upheld the reputation of 6WF.I have a few issues with that.Firstly,you may have upheld the reputation of 6WF but that is no reason for you to suddenly think you can demand what you want.That is not the 6WF Reputation.The 6WF Reputation is to work your way from bottom to top, making friends, making enemies, having epic rivalries, winning titles.

You haven't done that.Guys like King of Kings,EZ Money,Diablo,Hero,JJ Johnson and Me all did do that,that's why we are recognised as the best in 6WF history.

Blue Dragon:History being the operative word Saint,I don't think that's why you're upset with what I said.You're upset because I'm over-taking you, you're upset because you weren't a part of team 6WF and I was.

The Saint:Ha, you think I'm jealous of you? No,I just don't like the blatant disrepect and disregard for 6WF history that you show.In fact I suspect you don't even that you're doing it, such is the amount of chair shots you've taken.Must have knocked out the what, 3 brain cells you have?

Blue Dragon:Oh I know what I'm saying, and I mean every last damn word of it! Now get out my face!

*Blue Dragon barges past The Saint, who merely grins.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 21 Jul 2011, 7:25 pm

‘Remember my Name’ is blasted out and the crowd go crazy as Castiguer steps out onto the stage with Annierre close behind. They raise their arms in the air as the crowd cheer like mad for him. He runs down the ramp and slaps the hands of the fans on his way down. Castiguer flips into the ring and climbs to the top rope before flipping off and air boxing in the ring.

'C’est Le Bien Qui Fait Mal' echoes throughout the arena, as the entire attendance jumps to their feet for the Hall of Famer, Jerome Dubois. He swaggers onto the stage, sporting a “Est-ce que tu m'aimes ?” T-shirt. Edan Ekram joins him as Dubois runs to each side of the ramp, making the fans get to their feet and make some noise. Dubois begins to make his way his down the ramp towards the ring, slapping the hands of some fans en route before sliding into the ring.

Dubois and Castiguer nod to each other as the ref calls them to the centre

DING! DING! DING!

Castiguer jumps around the ring, bouncing from one leg to another, his fists raised while Jerome Dubois just stares at him. Castiguer goes for a quick kick to Jerome Dubois but he catches his leg and flips him over before kneeing him hard in the shin. Jerome Dubois lifts Castiguer back to his feet and chops him across the chest before whipping him into the corner and Castiguer slams into the corner, his back connecting hard with the turnbuckles. Jerome Dubois takes a run up before charging at him but Castiguer dodges out of the way and Jerome Dubois gets his leg stuck in the ropes.

RJ: Dubois makes a mistake there!

MW: Castiguer is so slimy and slippy.

Castiguer comes behind Dubois and connects with a neckbreaker, Dubois’ leg coming un-done from the ropes. Castiguer gets back to his feet and raises his arms in the air to huge cheers. Castiguer runs and bounces off the ropes before coming running back. He connects with a flipping leg drop on Jerome Dubois, before hooking the leg.

Kick out!

RJ: 2 count for Castiguer.

MW: Stupidly optimistic from him though. Jerome Dubois was not about to be pinned from that.

Castiguer gets to his feet and points upwards as he starts climbing, he gets to the top rope and signals for a high-flying move.

RJ: FIRECRACKER!

MW: ROLLED OUT OF THE WAY!

Castiguer smashes into the mat as Jerome Dubois rolls out of the way in time, before Castiguer can move, Jerome Dubois is on his feet and grabs hold of Castiguer’s legs and puts him into a Figure Four Leglock, Castiguer cries out in pain and reaches for the ropes, but they are inches away from his fingertips. The crowd are booing as Jerome Dubois puts even more pressure into the hold and Castiguer buries his face into his hands before rolling onto his front, reversing the hold into one on Castiguer, who cries out and untangles his legs from Castiguer’s.

RJ: Brilliant manoeuvre there by Castiguer to get out of the hold, but he really shouldn’t have been in that position anyway.

MW: He went for the big high-flying move and it just didn’t pay off.

Castiguer uses the ropes to help himself up as Jerome Dubois wills him to get back to his feet, when Castiguer is back on his feet Dubois runs at him and connects with a knee to the mid-section. Dubois lifts him up onto his shoulders into a torture rack position and almost snaps Castiguer’s body in half before slamming him down on the mat. Dubois kicks him hard in the ribs and then connects with a knee drop. Dubois lifts him back up again and connects with an Atomic Drop before taking him down with a spinning heel kick.

RJ: Impressive, quick moves from Jerome Dubois.

MW: And now pin!

3kick out!

RJ: Castiguer shows that he still has some fight by kicking out there.

MW: Jerome Dubois is furious, he wants to get revenge for last week’s loss.

Jerome Dubois starts screaming at Castiguer to get up, and the Soldier of Fortune does groggily get back to his feet, Dubois runs at him but Castiguer manages to hit him with a drop toe hold. Dubois’s face slams against the middle ropes and he lays stuck in there. Castiguer takes a run up and stomps on Dubois’s back and he pings back from the ropes and lays on the mat holding his back in pain. Jerome Dubois gets back to his feet and Castiguer charges at him connecting with a flying heel kick to the jaw. Dubois slowly gets back to his feet again and Castiguer connects with a backcracker!

3kick out!

RJ: Castiguer has exploded on Jerome Dubois, who just can’t cope with this quick fury of wrestling moves.

MW: Dubois needs to cut Castiguer’s momentum, or risk losing this match.

Jerome Dubois uses the ropes to help himself up and Castiguer runs at him, Dubois bends over and pushes the ropes down. He thinks Castiguer has gone flying over the top rope and he turns around laughing, but Castiguer hangs onto the ropes, Jerome Dubois turns around and Castiguer springboards off of the ropes and connects with a dropkick. Dubois stumbles back to his feet and Castiguer measures it perfectly...

RJ: ACE CRUSHER!

3!

MW: Look out!

Castiguer hits the Ace Crusher on Dubois and gets the pin but on the outside Edan Ekram sprints round the ring and spears Annierre to the floor before unloading left and rights! He gets to his feet as the Ref splits them up and Castiguer tends to his partner.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 21 Jul 2011, 7:31 pm

*Uryu is shown in his locker-room, he is taping his hands up, making his final preparations for the match with James McManus.

RJ:Uryu is an original, a rare commodity in 6WF these days. This is his 3rd stint here, and I think this is the best we have ever seen from him.We know what he brings to the table, he liks to bring his opponents into the trenches and if you manage to beat Uryu,you will know that you've come through one hell of a battle.

*The camera changes to images of McManus,who is sat head-down on a bench as Chaos talks to him.

MW:Who could be a better man to give advice than Chaos? Chaos is someone who has continually faced off against Uryu, and sent him packing from 6WF the last time.McManus was very unfortunate to lose at Chaos, but the experience will have done him the world of good,and I truly expect him to defeat Uryu tonight!

RJ:That match is up soon, but first the hardcore champion Scorpion tags with European Champion The Saint to face Blue Dragon and Big Al Lustley.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 21 Jul 2011, 7:32 pm

Match 3
The Scorpion/The Saint vs. Big Al Lustley/Blue Dragon

RJ: Welcome back to 6CWF Thursday Night Lockdown, up now we have a very interesting match, our European and Hardcore Champions are teaming up together to take on the team of 6WF’s newest star and the former hardcore champion; Blue Dragon.

MW: I can’t tell you how brilliant it felt to see Blue Dragon lose that title RJ, and I can’t wait to see him be beaten by The Scorpion once again today.

RJ: I wouldn’t be so sure, Big Al Lustley and Blue Dragon are both very impressive, and you have to remember Saint’s history of failing to co-operate with his partners.

MW: Miss Jessica has brought Scorpion and Saint together and they are both so successful, it’s silly to suggest they won’t win tonight.

‘Kiss’ by Prince starts to play and the crowd cheer as pink lights come around the arena and Big Al Lustley slowly steps out onto the stage, he raises his arms in the air and a loud, high-pitched cheer is heard. Al swaggers down the ramp, winking at some of the ladies in the crowd. He slides under the bottom rope and then climbs up to the top rope, raising his arms in the air.

MW: What a disgusting man. He makes me want to be sick every time he drags that disgustingly hairy body down to the ring.

RJ: Whether or not you find him attractive or not Mike you have to admit that Big Al Lustley has done well so far in 6WF.

‘Freak on a Leash’ screams out of the speakers and the crowd give a huge cheer, Blue Dragon steps out and then pyrotechnics go off all around him. Blue Dragon raises his arm in the air before beating his chest. Blue Dragon jogs down the ramp, slapping the outstretched hands of his fans on the way. Blue Dragon walks up the steps and gets into the ring as the crowd chant his name. Blue Dragon pats Big Al Lustley on the back before raising his arms in the air.

RJ: Blue Dragon is still recovering from the shock loss of his Hardcore title, but it could always be a blessing in disguise as BD could now rise up the ranks.

MW: Don’t be so ridiculous. Now that Blue Dragon isn’t a champion anymore we can complete his inevitable release from this company.

The glass shatter of Scorpion’s music is heard before ‘Monster’ blasts out and the crowd give a mixed reaction, but mainly boos. The Scorpion and The Saint step out together, both of them have their titles over their shoulders. The Saint and The Scorpion stride down the ramp ignoring the booing (and cheering) fans on the way, they step into the ring and raise their titles in the air.

RJ: These two look very intimidating, made even more so that we know that they’re successful champions.

MW: Of course they do! Big Al and Blue Dragon are going to get destroyed now, let’s sick back and enjoy the show.

Big Al Lustley and The Scorpion start in the ring as Blue Dragon and The Saint take to the apron. The bell rings and the two men circle around the ring, their eyes locked. Big Al makes the first move, grabbing hold of The Scorpion by the shoulder and pulling him to the ground before putting him in a headlock. The Scorpion quickly manages to fight out of the hold, before The Scorpion can take advantage of it though Big Al takes him down with a big clothesline. The Scorpion pushes himself up to his feet and turns around straight into a...

RJ: Big spinebuster from Lustley! He has taken control now.

MW: C’MON SCORPION!

1.................2................kick out!

Big Al walks away from The Scorpion, as he pushes himself up Big Al runs at him and The Scorpion manages to take him down with a drop toe hold, Big Al Lustley’s head smashes onto the bottom turnbuckle and The Scorpion grabs hold of his leg, putting him in a one-legged Boston Crab, Big Al is holding onto the ropes and the ref starts counting.

1.............2..............3.............4......hold broken!

The Scorpion releases the hold before he can get disqualified and when Big Al starts pushing himself up, The Scorpion takes a run up, he charges at Big Al and goes for a knee to the gut, but Big Al connects with a clothesline at the same time.

RJ: Both men took each other out! They need to make the tags now!

MW: Scorpion is nearly there. TAG! Saint is in...

RJ: BIG AL DIVES! BLUE DRAGON IN!

The crowd pop as Blue Dragon charges into the ring.

RJ: CLOTHESLINE!

Blue Dragon manages to grab hold of The Scorpion before he can get out of the ring...

RJ: GERMAN SUPLEX!

Blue Dragon flexes his muscles while shouting, and the crowd are going crazy for him. Blue Dragon starts urging Saint to get back to his feet, when he does, Blue Dragon kicks him in the mid-section, Blue Dragon lifts him up.

RJ: DEATH NOTE!

MW: Well reversed!

Blue Dragon lifts Saint up for the big move, but Saint slides down his back and connects with a neckbreaker. Saint quickly grabs hold of Blue Dragon’s arm putting him in an arm bar, Blue Dragon manages to get back to a vertical base though and Saint manages to hit Blue Dragon with a hip toss. Saint crouches in the corner and urges Blue Dragon to get back to his feet, Blue Dragon groggily manages to get back to his feet and balances himself, he turns around...SPEAR! Blue Dragon is taken down by a furious spear, Saint connects with an elbow drop and then starts climbing up to the top rope.

RJ: It’s not often we see Saint going up there!

MW: He’s trying to show Blue Dragon that he can do it all, with ease!

Saint dives off with an elbow drop...

RJ: ROLLED OUT OF THE WAY!

Saint smashes into the mat and rolls around in pain holding his elbow, Blue Dragon uses the ropes to get to his feet and he lifts Saint up. He violently whips him into his corner, The Scorpion tags himself in, but Blue Dragon doesn’t realise, he pulls Saint out of the corner and then connects with a snap suplex. The Scorpion stomps on Blue Dragon, he goes for the second stomp and Blue Dragon grabs hold of his foot before pulling The Scorpion to the ground.

MW: Stop him Scorpion!

RJ: TAG!

Big Al Lustley gets into the ring after a big cheer from the crowd, The Scorpion turns around and Big Al kicks him in the mid-section, lifts him in the air.

RJ: THE CLIMAX!

MW: KICK OUT!

3!

RJ: Big Al has pinned the Hardcore Champion, what a huge win!

The crowd give a big cheer as Big Al gets to his feet and then goes over to Blue Dragon, they raise their arms in the air and roll out of the ring as the show cuts to an ad break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 21 Jul 2011, 7:41 pm

*The action returns to the backstage area,and for the first time in the evening,Clarissa is on air.

Clarissa:Ladies and Gentleman...Please welcome my guests at this time, Crime Lord and Marshall Murdoch!

*Crowd boo loudly, and a COH Sucks chant rings out.

Clarissa:Well first off, I suppose a congratulations is in order following your part in the team 6WF Victory at Ground Zero.

Marshall:McGraw may seem like an idiot,and actually he is one.But he does know one thing Clarissa,and that is he can count on the Church to once again prove themselves the best in the business.

Crime Lord:Teams like The Soldiers of Fortune can walk around with the title belts around their waist,Edan Ekram and Jerome Dubois can talk about the future...but we are the present and the future.We don't need title belts to be recognised as the best at what we do, we're not insecure about that.We know we're the best,the Soldiers know we are the best,Ekram and Dubois know we are the best,Frosted Dice know we are the best because we have been given guidance,we have been struck by divine intervention!

Clarissa:Speaking of Frosted Dice, it was quite a battle you two had with them at Ground Zero...

Murdoch:What do you expect Clarissa? There a couple of nobodies looking to grab on to the Churches co-tails and get their 5 minutes of fame, but we showed them that they are nothing, especially compared to us. I'm sure it's not the last we'll hear from them,they'll probably tell the 6CW Crowd that they beat us around the arena but anyone who saw that, knows it was the opposite,and that they were lucky we stopped when did!

Crime Lord:And that is all you're going to hear from The Church!

*Crime Lord and Murdoch hold their H pendants in the air and the crowd boo.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 21 Jul 2011, 7:46 pm

*Lockdown returns from it's adverts with Clarissa once more on camera, this time alongside Longinus who the crowd cheer loudly for!

Clarissa:Longinus...last week you put Rapture through a table...

Longinus:Clarissa,you make that sound like it's a bad thing.You make that sound like it was wrong of me to do it.In fact that was my only option,I needed to send a message.

The man has my girlfriend hostage Clarissa,what did you think I was going to do? Sit back and let him do what the hell he likes to her, or take some action? I haven't got her back yet, but that was the first attempt, the first message and I think it's fair to say he received it.

Clarissa:Any final thoughts on your opponent tonight, Crime Lord, and his tag partner Marshall Murdoch?

Longinus:Just another two brain-washed fools who are happy to be led by someone who spouts a load of bull ****. They have no independence, no drive, no ambition.They are just like Rapture,and just like Rapture I'm going to beat their @$$es tonight!

Crowd:Atheists! Atheists!

Clarissa:Well it's fair to say you've got the fans on your side, good luck this evening and thanks for your time!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 21 Jul 2011, 7:48 pm

RJ-another singles match here with a rematch from the chaos PPV, A Match which Uryu won by pin fall

MW-So he may have won but it was due to a screwy finish

RJ-so says you and McManus, I’m sure no one else thinks that, it was a pin victory with a roll up

MW-well they are morons then.

RJ-well it’s time to go for the official announcements

The Final Countdown’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd boo loudly, James McManus steps out cockily onto the stage, he mocks the fans posing before striding down the ramp and stepping through the middle rope into the ring.

Those who fight further” follows and Uryu strides out onto the ramp. He smiles to the crowd before sprinting down the ramp and sliding into the ring, he leaps onto his feet and climbs the turnbuckle saluting the fans. Before going face to face with McManus in the centre of the ring. To which the referee intervenes and sends both men back to their corners

RJ-referee already intervening here this one is not going to be pretty

DING DING DING DING

MC-The following contest is a chaos rematch scheduled for one fall.
Introducing first from the corner to my right weighing in at 12 stone from London, The future James Mcmanus, and the opponent from Nottingham, weighing in at 200 pounnnnnnnnnnnds Uryuuuuuuuuuuu.

As the MC exits the ring McManus jumps Uryu from behind and the referee calls for the bell to start the match.

RJ-cheap shot there from McManus, jumping Uryu from behind.

MW-Good, justice done for the screwy way Uryu picked up the win at Chaos

McManus is furiously stomping at the downed Uryu in the corner of the ring

RJ-McManus now putting the boots into Uryu in the corner here

REF-1
COME ON LET HIM OUT OF THE CORNER

McManus yells in the face of the ref “5” and shows him 5 fingers, then struts away back to the centre of the ring

REF- do you want to continue Uryu

Uryu is able to reply “hell yes”

RJ- this mach will continue then

MW-Good I’m glad to see it, it’s good to see Uryu finally get his comeuppance here

RJ-Hang on Uryu’s up

MW-Turn Around James, Turn Around

As Mcmanus turns round Uryu catches him with a Standing dropkick. This move sends Mcmanus down to the mat. Uryu Turns McManus on to his back and begins throwing punches into the face.

RJ-Uryu showing us a new more violent side here, but he will have to be carefull or face being disqualified, he was lucky there that the referee just gave him a private warning about his closed fist.

Uryu goes back to punching McManus in the head thus causing the referee to begin counting,The ref manages to get to 4 before McManus racks the eyes of uryu

RJ- Dirty Move there by McManus

McManus picks uryu up and hits a violent looking Bridging Suplex

Ref-1

MW-Uryu Managing to kick out after that violent suplex

McManus picks Uryu up from the mat and whips Uryu into the corner, he then picks Uryu up,placing him on the top turnbuckle,he slowly slides uryu into a laying position

RJ-Tower of london DDT there by McManus,Uryu will be lucky if his neck is not broken

Ref-1

RJ-uryu breaks the count by getting his foot on the rope here

MW-Lucky escape for uryu

RJ-hang on, Kick to the thigh by Uryu

MW-looked low to me RJ

As Uryu is arguing with the referee about the blow being to the inside of the thigh McManus runs and hits a Knee trembler into the back of Uryu, sending him full force into the referee. The referee falls to the outside.

RJ-Oh no the ref is out here

MW-Uryu down here aswell, McManus needs to take advantage

McManus locks in a Boston crab on the fallen Uryu, which Uryu turns from and kicks McManus into the turnbuckles, Uryu Follows in with run up knee into the face of McManus. Uryu climbs the turnbuckles behind McManus and jumps off swinging round taking down McManus with a Tornado DDT.

RJ-Violent DDT there by Uryu, he goes for the cover.

Crowd- 1

RJ-Damn it the ref is still on the outside, Uryu had this match won

Uryu goes to the outside and picks up the ref and rolls him back into the ring, Uryu goes to cover McManus again

REF- 1
McManus is able to get his shoulder off the mat

Uryu now begins kicking the back of McManus

RJ-Violent kicks here from Uryu

MW-Uryu going for another pin attempt here

REF-1
McManus manages to get the shoulder up at one

Uryu pulls McManus up from the mat and whips him into the ropes, McManus goes running across the ring and holds onto the ropes on the other side of the ring,Uryu Charges in head first and is hit with a swift kick to the head.

RJ-Ohhhhhhh violent punt there by McManus, Hes now running into the ropes, Uryu Standing grogerly in the centre of the ring, Violent spinning heel kick there from Mcmanus as he comes back off the ropes. Hes got him covered

MW-stay down Uryu

REF-1

MW-Damn, Uryu managing to kick out at 2 and a half there

McManus picks up Uryu from the Mat.But uryu manages to hit a superkick taking down McManus

RJ-What a Kick its over,

Ref-1

Mcmanus manages to kick out at two

Uryu goes to the outside and begins walking around the ring, he kicks the steel steps as he does

MW-irritation of not being able to get the job done here from uryu

Ref-Uryu get back in here

Uryu begins to walk back to the side of the ring

RJ- Michael look in the ring

McManus runs from the ropes on the far side of the ring and dives over the ropes landing onto Uryu.

MW-McManus showing us something new here with that twisting plancha over the ropes

Crowd-6wf 6wf 6wf 6wf 6wf 6wf

MW-its 6CWF you morons

Mcmanus picks up Uryu and takes him up in a wheelbarrow position

RJ-What’s this now

McManus swings Uryu into the barricade four times

RJ-Violent there by McManus

Mcmanus Launches into an attack of kicks into the kidney area of the back on Uryu

Ref – get back in the ring 1,2,3,4,5

McManus roles into the ring breaking the count at 6, He then roles out again but is straight away caught with knee

MW-NO NO NO NO NO

RJ- YES Brick Break

MW- But the ref is counting again and is upto a six count

McManus manages to get himself upto his feet by pulling himself up by using the barricade

Uryu manages to break the count at 9 this time

Uryu Jumps over the ropes but is caught by McManus

MW-Snap Suplex

Ref-1,2,3,4,5,6

Mcmanus makes his way into the ring

Ref-7,8

RJ-Uryu is close to be being back in the ring

Ref-9

MW-Uryu’s back on the apron, he is going to make it back into the ring with a one count to spare
Crowd begin to boo as they see Fanatic leaning out from under the ring apron holding the foot of Uryu

Ref-10

Ding Ding Ding Ding

MC-The Winner of this Match Via Countout the Futurrrrrrrrrrrrre James McMannusssssssssss

RJ-How didn’t Uryu Make it back to the ring in time, Show us a replay

Replays show Fanatic holding the foot of Uryu

RJ-Damn it he cheated

MW-talk about fair play

Uryu rolls into the ring and begins shouting at the ref, arguing about the foot holding by Fanatic

Ref- I didn’t see it uryu, I can only make the call of what I see and that’s you not getting into the ring in time

By this time Fanatic is in the ring celebrating

RJ-it’s like they have just won the FA cup Michael

Uryu Turns round from arguing with the ref and slaps Fanatic on the back

U-Oi you big lug turn round

MW- I don’t think he knows what he is asking for here

RJ-Brick Break to Fanatic, But he’s just walked straight into McManus, Death Valley Driver

MW-Justice has been done here tonight

RJ-You make me sick sometimes Michael

Lockdown goes to commercials with McManus standing over Uryu with his arm raised in the air

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 21 Jul 2011, 7:57 pm

*The Camera's return backstage, the screen splits into 4 showing the 4 competitors for the Main Event.Firstly, the camera zooms in on Chaos who is shown in his locker-room alongside Fanatic.

Chaos:Tonight is the night my minion, tonight is the night where McGraw sees the error of his ways, tonight is the night where Herbert sees the true prophet realise his predicted destiny, the world title.Herbert had Patricks to hide behind last time, but one on one he knows that he can't beat me!

*The camera then changes to Perfect Jack, sat in his locker-room watching tapes of La Pulga Loco's matches.

Perfect Jack:I hold one distinct advantage over the other 3 men in this match, and is experience. It's fair to say that when it comes to big match experience,I have plenty of it most recently on Sunday at Ground Zero.Now it seems like I don't have someone stalking me, looking to take me out, I return to where I rightfully belong.

*La Pulga Loco is shown in the office of Danny McGraw.

LPL:All I seem to hear is "Danny McGraw did this for you" "You didn't deserve it" "You let down 6WF" Well sorry, but Jack got eliminated as well, yet he gets cheered to the rooftops! You know what, I don't care.I know why I am in this match,it's not because of Danny's power or influence, it's because I am the best young wrestler in this company, and I deserve a chance at a world title.

*Finally Chris Patricks is shown...

Patricks:Chaos and La Pulga, they are much of a muchness.Both men are egotistical,arrogant and disrespectful, added to mass delusion. These men think they are better than they are, they think they have a divine right to a world title.I know that isn't true, and so does Jack.Now he is egotistical,if you call yourself Perfect then you know it's so.But he knows what it's like to win a world title, and I want that feeling.After tonight, I will be one step closer to it!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 21 Jul 2011, 7:57 pm

Longinus vs Crime Lord W/ Marshall Murdoch

RJ:Welcome back to Lockdown folks and we have singles action up next.Longinus will compete against former 6WF Champion,Crime Lord...

MW:Longinus is about to get another taste of why the Church of Hero is better than him...

RJ:It sure is a match with alot of history,will also be interesting to see how Crime Lord bounces back after being eliminated first from the Team 6WF vs Team 6CW match last week...

MW:I wouldnt mention that in front of him...

"Rain Wizard" roars out and the crowd boo as Crime Lord walks out between masses of green pyros.He has an ugly grimace on his face as he stares around at the fans and then Marshall Murdoch comes out to join him.

RJ:This isnt right,Marshall Murdoch does not need to be out here...

MW:He's providing support RJ,nothing wrong with that...

RJ:Yeah right...

Crime Lord and Murdoch walk down the ramp and around the ring.Both men kiss their "Hero" pendants and then Crime Lord leaves his with Marshall and climbs into the ring.He marches back and forth and then the cheers are loud as "The Fight Song" screams out and pyros explode into the air.Longinus walks out and raises both arms in the air before walking down the ramp.He stares from Marshall to Crime Lord and then slides into the ring...

RJ:Longinus knows all about the Church of Hero,he was a part of this group for about a month,he was then kicked out and formed an alliance with General Sanchez only for his partner to turn on him and become Rapture,the newest member of the ever growing COH.

MW:And then what happened RJ,Rapture showed Longinus just how good he was by defeating him for the Freeweight Title last month....Longinus made a huge mistake going after the Church,and if he isnt careful then tonight could be his last encounter...

The bell sounds and both men circle the ring.Marshall jumps onto the apron and distracts Longinus for a moment,allowing Crime Lord to boot him in the stomach and club him repeatedly across the back...

RJ:Just out here for support huh?....these guys make me sick...

Crime Lord drags Longinus up and whips him into the corner,he follows in and connects with a bodysplash before pulling Longinus out by the arm and flooring him with a huge clothesline..........1.................2...............kickout.Crime Lord slams his elbow point into the neck of Longinus before dragging him up and slamming him back onto the mat,he bounces back against the ropes and returns with an elbow drop.....................1.................2........shoulder up!

MW:Longinus is way out of his depth here,Crime Lord is a former two time world champion....he is better in every single way...

RJ:You think that will stop Longinus from fighting?....its not about the CV,its about who wants it more on the night...

Crime Lord tries to pull Longinus up but receives three sharp punches to the gut,CL doubles over in pain as Longinus runs off the ropes...

MW:Would you look at that...

The crowd boo as Longinus returns into a huge big boot from Crime Lord.The COH member drags Longinus up and nails and STO..........1.......................2..............kickout.Marshall is trash talking fans on the outside as Crime Lord pulls Longinus up by the head...

RJ:Could be thinking powerbomb here...

Longinus is flipped airborne but spins of the back of Crime Lord,he waits for his foe to turn around and then kicks him in the gut before twisting him into a neckbreaker..............1.............2.........powerout.Crime Lord quickly gets back up and Longinus hits him with a standing dropkick,Crime Lord sways but doesnt go down as Longinus takes to the corner and climbs the ropes...

RJ:Longinus taking to the skies....lovely flying clothesline takedown!

The crowd cheer as Longinus manages to nail the flying clothesline,he rolls onto his feet and beckons for Crime Lord to get up...

MW:Move away Crimey....this isnt good....

Marshall begins distracting the referee again and the crowd are going wild with boos.Longinus shakes his head and then runs off the ropes....

RJ:SPEAR OF LONGINUS ON MARSHALL!

The crowd pop as Longinus flies through the middle rope and spears Marshall from the apron,they both land with a clatter on the hard flooring.Crime Lord is beginning to get up in the ring...

MW:Longinus should be disqualified for that....completely uncalled for!

RJ:Marshall had no business on the apron,try and be impartial for once...

Longinus climbs back onto the apron and Crime Lord grabs him by the head,only to be guillotined on the top rope.He staggers back into the centre of the ring as Longinus springboards onto the ropes and flies back into the ring with a spinning back elbow takedown....

RJ:That'll be all...

.....kickout!

MW:Whoah I was in panic mode there....

The crowd are applauding as Longinus grabs Crime Lord from behind and pulls him up,he grins and then twists the arms...

RJ:Spinning impailer...

Crime Lord shoves Longinus into the turnbuckle and connects with a german suplex as he comes back out.Both men stagger up and Crime Lord nails a fishermans suplex..................1........................2.............thr-no!

MW:That was a three...

RJ:It was a two count Mike....dammit your growing tiresome!

Crime Lord complains to the referee and then stomps heavily on the head and chest of Longinus,he backs away into the corner and stares with focus...

MW:Longinus is about to get sent into another timezone....MAFIA...

Longinus manages to pull his head back and avoid the running knee to the temple,he rolls into the corner and leaps onto the top rope before springing back with a moonsault takedown...

RJ:OH WOW!

MW:YES!

Crime Lord catches Longinus in midair and switches him onto his shoulders before connecting with the Lock n Load (F-5) for the...............1........................2...........................3!

RJ:What a counter.....this one is over!

The crowd boo as Crime Lord is declared the winner.He kneels and stares at Longinus before rolling from the ring and helping Marshall to his feet.Both men stare at their fallen opponent and then they make a signal towards the stage...

MW:Terrific win for Crime Lord,once again showing just how good he is and that last sunday was nothing but a blip...

RJ:What the hell is going on now?

The crowd boo as Rapture comes running down to the ring and he slides in,Longinus is trying to get up as Rapture slams the Freeweight Title into his head and then begins to pummel his rival in the head...

RJ:It was a damn setup....weaken Longinus and allow Rapture to come out and beat him down....disgusting!

MW:Sound tactics in my book...

Security storms the ring and quickly breaks the two men apart,Rapture looks psychotic as he glares at Longinus.

RJ:This rivalry continues to grow and for the life of me I do not see where it is going to end...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 21 Jul 2011, 8:15 pm

*Clarissa is shown in the interview area for the final time in the evening...

Clarissa:Please welcome my final guest this evening.The undisputed champion...Hero!

*Crowd boo loudly.

Clarissa:Hero, you are not competing tonight but I was hoping for your thoughts on the 4 potential number 1 contenders to your title.If we could start with Chaos...

Hero:Hero-lite,Diet Hero,Min-Hero...
Basically this guy is a Hero rip-off.
He pretends to be some sort of prophetic figure
But he is clearly mentally challenged
As it is true that there is a prophet in 6WF
And that man is Me, I am a God! I am the leader of 6WF,whether you guys like it or not!
He is clearly not a god,he is a liar,he is stupid
He refers to Hero as Herbert...
That is no way to treat a god,someone who can punish him!

Clarissa:Thoughts on Chris Patricks?

Hero:Chris Patricks is nothing Clarissa
He possesses no outstanding talents
He is an average wrestler
He was the non-funny part of a non-funny comedic tag team
He has no charisma
He has been blessed with nothing
That is why whilst I remain champion he will never beat me
Nobody will beat me,because I have been blessed with omnipotence
I am all-powerful!

Clarissa:Perfect Jack?

Hero:Perfection is something that only a select few can achieve
And Jack is not one of those people
Hence I refuse to call him Perfect Jack
He will be called Jack or not-so Perfect Jack
Perfection is a concept beyond the ordinary
Something only achievable for the extraordinary
And I am one of those people
I am an innovator
I am a leader
I am an Inspiration
I am Perfect
I am a God!

Clarissa:And finally La Pulga Loco...

Hero:This man would make a great disciple
He would fit in with my Church
Because he is loyal
But unlike my disciples,he is loyal because he has to be
He is not loyal through love or respect
He is loyal because he would get nowhere without Danny McGraw
He has committed one of the most serious sins
That is to have no control over himself,none of his own thoughts
My disciples choose to follow me
He did not have that choice
He got this match because he is McGraw's bag-carrier
Nothing more,Nothing less.
He is not on my level,I am on a pedestal
I am at my peak and will remain so for a long time
And all 6WF and 6CW can do
is watch me!

*Hero holds up his title to loud boos.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 21 Jul 2011, 8:52 pm

RJ: Welcome back to 6CWF Lockdown, where it is now time for OUR MAIN EVENT!

MW: And it is an absolutely huge match, as we discover who Hero’s opponent will be for the undisputed title at Against The Wall!

RJ: With 4 top class competitors involved, this promises to be one hell of a match. Both Chris Patricks and Chaos have had recent issues with Hero, La Pulga Loco has been on the up and up since being Danny McGraw’s sole representative and Perfect Jack is a former world champion!

MW: Four amazing competitors, are they a match for Hero? That is yet to be seen, but I’m sure he will be watching this match with the utmost of interest.

‘IT’S AN OMEN!’ blasts out and then ‘Granite’ kicks in as green pyrotechnicss go off and Chaos jumps through the fireworks. The crowd are booing furiously as Chaos raises his arm slowly in the air. Chaos walks down the ramp, screaming abuse back at the fans that shout at him. He slides under the bottom rope and then climbs up to the top rope, he raises both arms before flipping down off of the turnbuckles and landing on his feet.

MW: Chaos is the man most similar to Hero in 6CWF in my eyes, he is the natural successor to him should Hero ever depart from 6WF, which I doubt he will.

"Papi Chulo" rings out and there are boos as La Pulga strolls out onto the stage.He looks focused as says a little prayer and then runs to the ring and slides in.He stands up and goes to the corner as more abuse is hurled at him.

RJ: Some will say that La Pulga has had this handed to him on plate, but you can’t look past how will he has been doing since Danny McGraw fired Hill from The Association. This is a chance La Pulga deserves, a chance to get his first world title match.

“I am perfection” blares out through the speakers and Perfect Jack’s arrival is met with a mass of cheers from the crowd. He stands tall taking in the reception and the importance of the match before striding down the ramp!

MW: We all know that Jack has been having issues with a mystery attacker, the man known as Anonymous. But following the team 6WF victory at Ground Zero, I am sure he is hoping to move on and win back the world title that he lost to Hero when he unified the 6WF and TAW Titles.

“Refuse/Resist” plays and the crowd pop as pyrotechnics explode at the top of the stage and through the sparks and smoke comes Chris Patricks. He looks at the initials tattooed on his knuckles, kiss them, points to the sky and then sprints to the ring, sliding into the ring and climbing the nearest turnbuckle, saluting the crowd, who are cheering him on profusely.

RJ: And our final competitor, Chris Patricks. Some would describe Chris as the perennial nearly man, he’s had chances to win the world and has come close on numerous occasions to just fall short at the final moment. He will be hoping to win this match and then his maiden world title.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

All 4 men circle the ring, staring each other down. La Pulga then locks up with Chris Patricks, Jack watches on and is blindsided by Chaos, hitting a double axe handle. Chaos quickly starts to stomp away on Jack, whilst La Pulga has Patricks into a side headlock. Patricks reverses whipping La Pulga out across the ring, he goes for a back body drop but LPL leapfrogs over Patricks, runs off the opposite ropes but Patricks shows some amazing awareness by nailing a pele kick.

Patricks runs up behind Chaos and drags him away from Jack, he hits a series of stiff European Uppercuts into the chin, knocking Chaos back with each blow and the crowd cheer.

MW: Plenty of history between these two, plenty of anger on Patricks’ part by the looks of things.

Patricks then hits a couple of punches into the stomach before throwing Chaos down with a hip toss. The former European Champion rises and Patricks nails him with a jumping DDT! He turns around and La Pulga is up and sprinting towards him but Patricks counters with a snap belly to belly suplex sending LPL flying to the outside. Patricks makes the cover on Chaos.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Chaos gets the shoulder up, Patricks is up to his feet quickly and drags Chaos up. Chaos prods Patricks in the eye, then runs the ropes going for a bulldog but Patricks shoves him away. Chaos rises to his feet and Patricks hits a dropkick on Chaos, who falls to the canvas. He doesn’t cover, instead letting Chaos rise before Irish Whipping him to the corner where Perfect Jack is slumped down. Patrick runs towards Chaos who side-steps, Patricks’ knee crashing straight into the side of Jack’s head! Patricks stumbles backwards and Chaos leaps up, hitting a hurracanrna. Patricks rises and Chaos hits a leaping, corkscrew elbow smash!

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Chaos gets to his feet and drops a couple of knees down into the face, he then runs off the ropes and hits a stiff boot to the side and Patricks rolls back to a neutral corner. Chaos hits a rope-assisted dropkick before stepping back and Patricks pulls himself up using the ropes, walking straight into a running boot from Chaos, Patricks collapses to the canvas.

Ref: 1............2.............Kick out!

Chaos gets to his feet, He waits for Patricks to rise before drilling him down into the canvas with a spinebuster. Chaos turns around to see Perfect Jack up on his feet, Chaos swings at Jack who ducks and shoves Chaos into the ropes, he sees an opportunity...

MW: Going for the lionsault...

RJ: OUCH! La Pulga pulled the rope down, Chaos sent flying to the outside.

Patricks stumbles up and he and Jack walk towards La Pulga who springboard off the top rope into a shooting star press across both men!

MW: Amazing move from La Pulga there!

La Pulga gets to his feet staring down at the grounded Jack and Patricks, and Chaos slumped against the railings on the outside and sets his targets on Jack. La Pulga drags up Jack and then hits him with a windmill kick, Jack falls down in slow motion to the canvas.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Jack forces the shoulder up, La Pulga rises to his feet and quickly hits a standing moonsault. Jack rolls back against the ropes and pulls himself up with them, La Pulga runs at him but Jack counters with a back body drop only for LPL to land on the ring apron!

Jack turns around and La Pulga hits a shoulder into the gut, then springboarding off the ropes hitting a double foot stomp across the back of Jack who goes throat first into the 2nd rope. He rolls back and La Pulga hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

MW: La Pulga has never had a one on one opportunity for the tag team titles, I think that tonight maybe the chance he finally does so!

La Pulga drags up Jack in a rear waistlock, he lifts a couple of knees into the back before running Jack towards the corner, ramming him into the turnbuckle, he then attempts to roll backwards to complete the German suplex but Jack hits a series of elbows until La Pulga releases, then using the ropes to springboard back into a crossbody!

Jack gets up to his feet and he is quickly followed by La Pulga who throws a wayward clothesline that Jack ducks underneath, he snapmares La Pulga down into the canvas before running off the ropes and hitting a shining wizard into the back of the head! Jack rises to his feet and the crowd cheer, he lifts up La Pulga and hits a sit-out DDT!

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Jack rises to his feet, he allows La Pulga up before hitting a snap suplex down onto the canvas. La Pulga rises and Jack hits a 2nd suplex. Again LPL is up to his feet and Jack hits him with a standing dropkick, La Pulga falls towards the ropes and then back forwards and Jack hits a bridging belly to back suplex!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

RJ: Jack is looking fresh at the moment, and is getting closer to a 3 count.

Jack waits for LPL to rise before hitting him with an atomic drop, followed by a running clothesline! Jack again hooks the leg.

MW: I have to say he looks on top of his game tonight!

Ref: 1...............2.................Chaos breaks the pinfall with a missile dropkick!

RJ: Saved the match for himself and Patricks!

Chaos is onto his feet and he lifts up Perfect Jack, he whips him to the corner before hitting a running splash. Jack slumps down and Chaos goes to the opposite corner and up to the top rope...

MW: COAST TO COAST!

Before Chaos can drag Jack back to make cover, Patricks is over and hauls Chaos back before connecting with a superkick. He then goes up to the top rope...

RJ: Split-Legged Moonsault!

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Chaos drives his shoulder up off the canvas just in time, Patricks is up to his feet quickly and drags up Chaos. He sets up for the enigma bomb which Chaos reverses with a back body drop only for Patricks to land on his feet, LPL runs at him and Patricks somehow hits a front-flip piledriver instinctively!

MW: That was outstanding from Patricks...

Patricks spins around and Chaos boots him in the stomach, he sets up for the G-Force but Patricks spins away and executes a victory roll pin attempt...

Ref: 1...............2..................Jack dives into break the cover!

Patricks rolls away clutching at his back, Jack drags up Chaos and goes for the perfect-plex but Chaos blocks...

MW: He hits a Fisherman’s Suplex of his own!

Chaos releases and then goes to the corner...

RJ: CHAOS RISING!

Ref: 1................2..............3.Foot on the rope!

MW: He got it didn’t he?

RJ: No, foot on the rope! So close for Chaos!

Chaos rises to his feet angrily, he starts stomping on Jack before running the ropes and hitting a lionsault! He covers...

RJ: ROLLING THUNDER! ONTO BOTH MEN!

La Pulga hits the rolling thunder onto Chaos who was hooking the leg of Perfect Jack, both men roll away and Chaos is lifted up by La Pulga who this time hits the Chaos Theory Suplex to perfection, including a bridged pinfall attempt.

Ref: 1...................2.....................Kick out!

MW: La Pulga nearly had it!

La Pulga rises to his feet and runs the ropes but Patricks cuts him off, booting him in the gut and hitting the Enigma Bomb.

RJ: Patricks has it...

MW: ROLL UP! JACK’S GOT THE ROLL UP!

Ref: 1....................2........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: He stole the win, from right under Patricks’ nose!

RJ: Yet another nearly job on behalf of Patricks, completely caught off guard by Jack, who recovered quickly from La Pulga’s rolling thunder!

MW: What a tremendous match-up we have just witnessed, and we know that Perfect Jack will face Hero at Against The Wall.

*Hero walks out onto the ramp and sarcastically applauds Jack who looks up and stares down Hero, whilst Patricks slams the mat in frustration as Lockdown goes off the air.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down