The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown 10/11/11

+11
President Trump
JJJohnson
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Crimey
Marsh
Lee
ncfc_Tooze
Uryu Ishida
Gcass
Blade
Mat
15 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown 10/11/11 Empty 6CWF Lockdown 10/11/11

Post by Mat Fri 04 Nov 2011, 2:42 pm

Match 1
Logan Kincade vs Edan Ekram vs James McManus

Match 2
The Dragon vs The Shadow

Match 3
Scorpion vs Chris Patricks

Match 4
The Saint vs Chaos

Match 5
Rapture vs Jerome Dubois

Main Event
Hero/Marshall Murdoch/Crime Lord vs JJ Johnson/Clarke James/Longinus

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown 10/11/11 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown 10/11/11

Post by Blade Fri 04 Nov 2011, 5:44 pm

The tron flickers in to life and the crowd goes wild as they see The Dragon in a gym doing some bag work, Foo Poo is there holding the punch bag, Dragon has got some bag gloves on and is sweating a lot and get's a towel from a wooden bench and wipes hi brow with the towel, Dragon then whisper's in to the ear of Foo Poo.

FP: Dragons say's he is very angry with the Shadow because he could not see when fisting Big al Lusty last week as some one turned the light's off.

He say Shadow must have kicked Dragon by mistake because of the light's problem, But that does not explain why Shadow was in the ring in the first place and why he also hit my new best friend Big Al Lusty?

Shadow has made Dragon very angry and will fist your arse all over the arena and will get that leg you used to kick Dragon in the head and shove it up you arse were the moon don't shine.

MW: This idiot needs to brush up on his god damn English, What a fool he is making him self look.

RJ: Yeah but the Dragon is sending a clearer enough message for the Shadow.

FP: Dragon say's you have kicked him in the face once, But you will not do it again ever.

The crowd cheer as Dragon then bow's his head and then goes back to punching the punch bag.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Gcass Fri 04 Nov 2011, 8:56 pm

The lights flicker in the arena, then go out.

The audience buzz with excitement, they know what is coming.

A spotlight lights up the rafters, up on the light rigging stands the Shadow eerily who surveys all that is before him.

The lights go out again.

A spotlight lights up a section of the audience, there next to a small child sits the Shadow, he turns to his left, his eyes burning into those of the child, the child bursts into tears.

The lights go out again.

This time an eerie red light lights up the top of the ramp, bathing the Shadow, all the rest of the arena is pitch black. The lights come up with the Dragon and Foo Poo stood in their gym surrounded with twenty mesh cages, all filled with scorpions. The Dragon and Foo Poo hug each other tightly. All the while the Shadow never takes his eyes off the tron screen.

The arena plunges in darkness again, and lights up once more with the Dragon, Foo Poo and the Shadow all stood in the gym. The Shadow is holding a microphone which he slowly brings up to his mouth, cocking his head to one side.

In the background the tron screen splits showing a slow motion reel from the previous week of the Shadow giving the Dragon his own finisher, the superkick.

Shadow: ‘I respect you little tatsu (Japanese for dragon). The reputation of a man is like his shadow: it sometimes follows and sometimes precedes him, it is sometimes longer and sometimes shorter than his natural size.

Like what I did to you last week, vision without action is a daydream, action without vision is a nightmare. I have plenty of vision little tatsu, indeed I’m here to play the long game and as you can see from what I did to you last week I am full of action, it speaks louder than words. I am your worst nightmare.

Little tatsu, I am the thunderclap from a clear sky.

William Shakespeare said, ‘come not between the dragon, and his wrath.’ Well, you are the dragon and I, I am your wrath.

As for the Saint and Scorpion. All that we are is a result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him. As I am the Dragons wrath, I am your pain.

The Deadlies are coming, LIGHTS OUT!.’

Out go the lights in the arena, they rise again. The tron shows the Dragon and Foo Poo in their gym, a small yellow puddle forms around Foo Poo’s ankles.

In the corner of the gym there is a gift left for the Dragon from the Shadow. One of Al Lustleys last feature films "Fists of fury 5"

Gcass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Nov 2011, 8:59 pm

The Saint is shown backstage, sat on the treatment. He winces slightly as a medic applies spray to the hurting area sustained from Lockdown. He looks menacingly at the medic who quickly backs off and he looks at the camera, his eyes burning with malice.

The Saint: Scorpion....

He slowly raises arms and despite the pain he's in begins to slowly clap loudly, his eyes scorching the camera the whole time. He suddenly stops and smiles...

The Saint: Thank you...Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you because at Lockdown, you showed some fight. You showed a glimpse of willing to combat the unspeakable treatment your going to receive...The problem is, Scorpion, I'll embrace this little show of fortitude, because the more fight you show, the more I'll just sap it out of you.

Your little display Thursday night may have given you a glimmer of hope, thoughts that maybe facing The Saint won't be so bad...But I assure you, 'partner' the resistance started and ended thursday night.

Because from here on in, everywhere you go, everything you do, you'll be confronted by the same cold, sapping realisation...The Saint doesn't go away.

It'd be incredibly naive of you to think that just because you inflicted a small dose of pain unto me that I'd back off, hide away from your wrath until we clash at the big one! Because since when have I ever been like that?! The Saint is renowned for his never quit attitude, and I won't stop until I stand above your mangled, wrecked, blood soaked corpse as 6WF Hardcore Champion.

So I hope you pay attention Scorpion, I hope you're at your most studious when you watch me take Chaos apart, because every blow, every move, every inch of pain I inflict on that schizophrenic mess is intended for you, and it won't even measure up to what is planned for you.

This is just the beginning, Scorpion. The beginning of the end for you, your title reign and hopefully, your ridiculous excuse for a career.

This company isn't big enough for the two of us Scorpion, and the time is now for the fat to be trimmed!

I hope you and Jessica see this, and I hope you tremble, I hope the fear consumes you because if that doesn't, then the sheer power of The Divine Force will.

You WILL be Sainted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat 05 Nov 2011, 9:41 am

*Uryu leaves a note for Logan Kincade on his locker*

Logan, Im at 6CW getting an answer to our challenge I will be back in time for your match this week but I expect you to kick some ass. Train hard and well and I shall see you Thursday, Uryu

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sat 05 Nov 2011, 8:12 pm

camera cuts backstage to James Mcmanus who is holding a microphone

JM- what makes the tag team partners of those that I beat last week, think that anything will be anything different for them.
I think that I proved my domination on those last week and this week will be exactly the same. I will win and prove I am the best.
when I have finished with these morons its onto born in fire to become the woooooooooooooorld tag team champions.
I will take those belts back to the greatest city in the world, LOOOONDON and theres nothing those morons can do or any of you parasites can do to stop it.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun 06 Nov 2011, 12:46 pm

A dimly lit room is shown, the glow of the setting sun is the only source of light. In the centre of the room is a ring, sat on the turn-buckle is Logan Kincade with a towel around his shoulders.

Logan Kincade: How people perceive us differs from person to person, some based on nothing more than the words of others, some based on observation. But the way someone portrays them self isn't always the way they actually are. This is the case with me, last week Dubois made this mistake by thinking because I used the word Hate, which is in itself a state of absolution a deep and emotional dislike of someone, that I am some how less intelligent than him, or less cultured. Hate is a word that has been diluted in modern times, but when I use it I mean it in the purest form of the word. I hate certain individuals in the 6CWF, I hate what they stand for, I hate how they act, I hate them so deeply it burns inside me.

Now I am not proclaiming myself some sort of great mind, or serious thinker, but I am far from stupid. I am far from weak, and I am far from done with these people.

Now as for the way these people speak about the fans, it surprises me, it seems they look at people who are loved by the fans as having a need to please them and are weak because of this, now I don't feel I need to please the fans, I KNOW i have to, this is our job and the fans pay our wages, they have the say over the management, if the fans demand more of Big Al Lustly and The Dragon then they will get it If the fans want Foo Poo to don some tighty whiteys and fight against Crazy Dave in a cage match!... then it will happen. So for these people, who say winning is everything, they really should try their darnedest to get the fans onside as it would help their cause no end. You would think they where intelligent enough to see this....

Now don't confuse my saying liking the fans approval, with me using them to get to the top, I am certain I will get to the top with my ability but having the fans on my side is an honour and something I will use to my advantage in a match, like when a football crowd chants a player they up their game it is the same with this.

So McManus and Ekram I am sure you will do your best to win, and going by our past encounters you will probably do something as the referee has his back to you, but hear this.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! this place is being over run by people who see fit to lie and cheat their way to success, but now I see a group of decent men who are willing to stand against them I see it in the Atheists I see it in Blue Dragon and I see it in Uyru myself and others. So let it be known to these guys that I am an ally, I am with you, I will have your back if the time came to it and it is time to stop the rot! in 6CWF.

James McManus and Edam Ekram I have respect for your wrestling abilities, but not for your tactics, so understand me when I say that this Tag Team title is mine now, it is mine tomorrow and it will be mine until I see fit to let it go. So do your worst, I will see you in the ring.

The camera pans out as Logan Drops from the Turn-Buckle and continues to train.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Sun 06 Nov 2011, 8:27 pm

The arena is racked with anticipation after the closing events of the previous Lockdown when suddenly 20 men, all dressed in Church of Hero robes and each carrying a different flag of various European countries form a guard of honour leading to the ring.

RJ: ‘What on Earth?’

Zachariah Spencer then wanders out onto the Stage, he is carrying an EU flag and nervously holds a microphone to his mouth.

ZS: ‘Ladies and Gentlemen of Europe, please welcome the one champion in 6WF who actually represents you Europeans, please welcome the man you can be proud to call your own, please welcome your European Champion, hailing from Houston, Texas, EUROPE! Marshall Murdoch!’

‘Papercut’ blares out through the speakers to an almost deafening negative reaction, Marshall Murdoch makes his way to the ring proudly holding his European Championship above his head. He makes his way into the ring where an armchair is set up, surrounded by what appears to be a replica of the Church of Hero insides.

Marshall places his title carefully on the side of the armchair, and slumps down in the chair.

MM: ‘Ladies, Gentlemen, children of all ages and my fellow proud European citizens! I have come out to address a couple of burning issues, however first I want to get the only thing I have heard since Lockdown went off air...

JJ Johnson is back.’

‘Oh yes you heard that right, the great JJ Johnson is back to save you all from the big nasty Church of Hero, well newsflash people, JJ Johnson never left, JJ Johnson has been ‘valiantly’ fighting the Church of Hero for months, JJ Johnson has been failing at this for months, JJ Johnson is just another name is the long list of idiots who have paid the consequences for naively believing they could stand up to the Church, JJ Johnson has been in my back pocket for months.’

‘But the question I’ve been hearing since Thursday is why has JJ Johnson returned to take out the Church? You see JJ Johnson never had any interaction with the Church of Hero, did he? Do you remember the night JJ Johnson walked out on 6WF? Do you remember the night JJ Johnson walked out on you? I do. I remember it all so well.’

‘You see the night JJ Johnson abandoned you, was the night The Church of Hero made its debut, it was the night I made my debut. I remember watching on that night, wondering what was in store for my future in this company, and I remember the main event all so well. I remember JJ Johnson being taken out that night, I remember him being taken out by ... The Association, not the Church of Hero, the Association took out your precious JJ, so why has he come after the Church?’

‘The answer it that is all so simple, JJ Johnson has to be seen to be ‘the man’, he couldn’t come after the Association, let’s face it that would be the equivalent of picking a fight with the slow kid at school, it would be no contest. However taking on the Church makes it seem like the great saviour, the perfect way to get these morons onside, the perfect way to get those morons in the back on your side...

Morons like Clarke James.’

‘Now Clarkey boy, before Lockdown you were spouting some bull about 2-0? Well I couldn’t agree more! It is 2-0 you are quite correct, 2 times we have faced each other now in matches, 2 times my hand has been raised in victory, 2 times you have been flat out on the canvas following our matches, making it Marshall Murdoch 2 – Clarke James 0.’

‘And I have the very great pleasure of facing you once again on Thursday, and I’ve got a sense of upcoming déjà vu already, come Thursday Clarke, my hand will be once again raised in glorious triumph, and that score will get even more one sided, I’ll leave it to you to work out the score for yourself Clarke, I’m sure even you can manage two plus one.’

‘Oh and one final thing, you keep saying you want me all to yourself, man to man? Well you’ve got it (Marshall stands out of his chair, rolls up his sleeves as if preparing for a fight, which brings loud cheers from the expectant crowd)... on Thursday.

(Marshall smiles and rolls back down his sleeves)

MM: See you then, ‘Judas’

(Papercut hits once again as Marshall motions a ‘3-0’ sign on his fingers, with a huge smirk on his face)

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 07 Nov 2011, 6:51 am

(Backstage Clarissa is filing her nails, she turns around and is met with the huge frame of Crime Lord. His Church of Hero robe on, his necklace with a gold 'H' on the end hanging from his neck. Clarissa quickly composes herself.)

Clar- I was hoping to catch a word with you after what happened on Thursday.

CL- That's a surprise...

Clar- On Lockdown, we saw the return of Mr. 6WF himself; JJ Johnson, you and him have a long history, so you must not be too happy about his return?

CL- You couldn't be more wrong Clarissa, I am delighted that JJ Johnson has returned, oh so valiantly, to 6WF. I am ecstatic that the man they call Mr. 6WF is leading a charge against this Church. I am over the moon that once again I will get the pure pleasure of destroying that moronic, idiotic, waste of space once more. It's like a recurring theme of my career, every now and again when JJ isn't trying, and of course failing, to create himself a cosy little movie career, I get to make JJ feel pain as his body is repeatedly and mercilessly slammed into the mat again, and again, and again!

Even better than that though, JJ Johnson has come back to hog the spotlight. Considering his nickname is Mr. 6WF, JJ spends an awful amount of time not being a part of this company. Yet I...I have never walked away, never had to take a break, or go on some kind of sabbatical, I have fought since day one and I haven't stopped, and I will not stop. JJ Johnson has returned, stolen the spotlight, not off of the Church, but off his allies....Clarke James and Longinus.

Those two rookies, amateurs had been bathing in the fact that simply by association with the Church of Hero they had become celebrities, they had become demagogues fighting against oppression and "eeeeevil". Now, however, nobody gives a crap about Clarke James or Longinus, everybody wants to hear about Jimmy Joe Johnson, everybody is talking about the double J's fight against the Church and the two fallen disciples have been left by the wayside where they belong!

The heretics fighting against our faith, our religion, our Hero, are making it too easy for us. We don't even have to fight against them, we just have to sit back and watch them crumble from within. The pressure of fighting us is getting to them, JJ Johnson has first grabbed the limelight from them, and next he will prove to not be the saviour they first accepted. He's been Angelo Anneire around here for months, and he failed to take on the Church then. So what? Without the mask he has slightly improved eyesight, is that all it takes?!

When we look back on this Clarissa, JJ's unmasking, proving me right of hiding a coward underneath the mask, when we look back on this, the moment JJ's mask came off will prove to be a false dawn. While the millions of JJ's fans think this means the end of the Church, they are wrong. JJ is fighting a battle he cannot win, and one I am not even sure he will finish, as his own nature is to run away as usual, he'll be off running back to Hollywood making Piranha 6: The revenge of the Piranhas before Clarke James and Longinus can realise they are running straight into a brick wall, a brick wall in the shape of our Church.

It's time the whole of 6WF realised that JJ Johnson is an illusion, that his supposed big fight against the Church will end in nothing but heartbreak because our faith is unbreakable, unlike JJ's bones!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 07 Nov 2011, 10:35 am

Saint hears the sound of heels clipping the floor behind him, and he allows himself a knowing smirk without turning to acknowledge who he knows is behind him. Miss Jessica appears on camera, her hair dressed in pig-tails that fall onto her bare shoulders – exposed by a loose fitting top.

Miss Jessica : Of course I’m seeing this Sainty. It would be pretty negligent of me not to be keeping an eye on my clients wouldn’t it? And don’t forget… you ARE still my client Saint.

Jessica swings a chair around backwards, and straddles it – sitting facing The Saint with her arms crossed on top of the backrest.

Miss Jessica : I mean… there are all sorts of contracts and agreements, both verbal and written that we have – that you must remember entering into right?

Saint looks inquisitive, as if trying to remember signing anything. Jessica runs her hand slowly along the spine of the chair, pouting satisfactorily.

Miss Jessica : Are we struggling to remember Saint? Let me jog your memory a little… you probably signed everything in a bit of a rush, whilst you were busy, like, trying to enter into something else.

Jessica giggles as she twirls a ginger pig-tail

Miss Jessica : I totally wouldn’t blame you for forgetting something trivial like that, when the contract negotiations got SO much more exciting than the actual signing…

Jessica licks her lips and narrows her eyes at Saint, trying to spot any hint of a response.

Miss Jessica : I suppose what I’m saying Saint… is that I have very good lawyers, and these contracts are as tight as a marriage… or Lex’s shorts… or Clarissa’s… …

… well I won’t go there. But seriously, I’ve gotten you to where you are today. It’s all been me Saint. You were down and out, broken and beaten, sitting at home watching Lockdown and eating Mars bars for lunch, dreaming of getting your hands on The Association like some total fat loser sits at home and watches Lockdown dreaming of getting their hands on this body. Well hello… Newsflash! I gave you both Sainty. So like hell are you going to walk out on me now!

She stares at him intensely for a minute, clawing her nails into the chair

Miss Jessica : And like I said, these contracts are like a marriage Saint – and if you want to split now, going into Born in Fire, the biggest money-maker of them all - then it’s going to be as messy as a divorce honey.

Jessica flicks her pig tails back with a snap of her fingers then holds her hands up in mock-surrender

Miss Jessica : I am so over trying to get you and Scorpion to co-exist. I must have been out of my mind – like, who needs the stress? I mean… I was waking up with bags under my eyes - can you believe that? Me? Bags? Seriously? And as if I can be dealing with going out looking like that!?! No way, I’m not losing any more sleep, or any more attractiveness over that. What’s more important is that I look the hottest I’ve ever looked at Born in Fire…

Saint rolls his eyes

Miss Jessica : … and that I make sure that you either fulfil your contractual obligations to yours truly, or I earn myself a cute little “divorce” settlement. But I warn you, I won’t be looking for half of a Hardcore Title Saint. Like I said... I MADE YOU!

Miss Jessica’s eyes light up excitedly

Miss Jessica : .. So I'll want it all! And at Born in Fire, I’ll do everything in my power to make sure I get it!

And if you think Scorpion brought the fight to you this past week on Lockdown. You wait until you see what I can bring to Born in Fire...

Jessica runs her hands up and down the poles of the chair again, then looks at her nails in a blasé fashion.

Miss Jessica : ... ‘Til Death do us part, Sainty.

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 07 Nov 2011, 12:37 pm

*The lights of the Birmingham Bowl completely shut out and there is a slow rumbling,like thunder.Suddenly,an electric blue spotlight begins to drift around the arena and sparks massive cheers from the crowd in attendance.All up the ramp there are explosions of red,white and blue fireworks and then "Remember the Name" roars out of the sound system as the noise reaches fever pitch.

RJ:Would you listen to this noise Michael....oh yes...

MW:He's back.....my word he is back...

*There is a brief pause and then the curtain bursts open as a very familiar man walks onto the stage.He is dressed in black jeans,a white open hoody and white trainers.He smiles as he removes his sunglasses and looks around at the arena.

RJ:It's been seven months,seven whole months since we have seen this man in 6WF....but now JJ Johnson has returned....and is this the man to finally bring down the Church of Hero?

MW:I don't know....but JJ Johnson is capable of many,many things....I'm sure there was alot of uncomfortable shifting in seats when that mask came off last week...

*JJ Johnson spins on his heel and does a little moonwalk for the fans before raising his right arm in his patented Coalition salute.The crowd respond as JJ walks down to the ring and climbs up on the apron.He goes to each corner in turn and poses for the fans before jumping down into the ring.He takes a mic from the ring announcer.

RJ:I'm not sure we are going to hear anything JJ has to say here....

Crowd:JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

MW:You could be right...

JJ:You know....

Crowd:WELCOME BACK!.WELCOME BACK!.WELCOME BACK! x7

*JJ laughs as he stares around the arena and the cheers continue to pour from the rafters.

RJ:Just listen to this ovation,the respect being paid to the former two time world champion....

JJ:Oh hell here it goes......WASSUP B-MAN!

*Crowd pop

JJ:Oh hell no.....you know we don't get down like that.....this is happy hour people.....I said......WASSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP BBBBBBBBBBBBB-MMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN!

*Crowd ultra pop

JJ:Now that is what I be talking about.Yeah,yeah you can feel it can't you,I know you can,I am literally staring into the front row,and there is perspiration pouring from these fan's heads because they can sense the atmosphere,they are feeling the heat......because ladies and gentlemen,playas and playarettes.......JJ JOHNSON BACK UP IN DA HOUSE!

*Crowd pop

JJ:Now more masks....no more creeping round this place like a scary lovechild of Jason Vorhees and Ghostface...oh hell no,because now is the time,the time be right now for this playa right here....number one homie with a bullet....to pick his a55 up off his shoulders and say BUSINESS JUST PICKED UP!

*Crowd cheer loud and chant JJ's name some more

JJ:All over the weekend the internet has gone haywire,Twitterface on lockdown because the miliions....

Crowd:AND MILLIONS!

JJ:Of Triple J's fans have swarmed the place to talk about the most amazing comeback for over 2000 years.There is only one man who rivals JJ Johnson in terms of shock factor.....long hair,big beard.....and I'm not talking about Osama Bin Laden neither......you know who I mean,the big dog in the sky....me and him got a lot in common.

We both stand up for what we believe in,we are both covered in controversy,but we both had our followers,people that had our back no matter what...and when our backs up against the wall you best be believing that we about to produce some goddamn miracles and don't y'all forget it.

Everyone wants to know why now is the time for the mask to come off,why did JJ Johnson feel it necessary to come back under a disguise in the first place?...Well let me tell y'all something.....Ive done a whole lot in my career,from day one I have got the people talking and I have had more great matches and more great feuds then I care to remember.But I have to admit that interest and love can wane for a little while,it aint an easy life being a professional wrestler....

I got caught up in the bright lights,the whole facade of being a "superstar" and I removed myself from the reality of life itself.But when the truth finally catches up with you,it has a nasty habit of kicking you right where it hurts.I was emotionally and physically done by time I walked out of here seven months ago and there were days when I thought I was never coming back.

But to anybody who has never wrestled in a 6WF ring,you have no idea how hard it is to stay away,because you have no idea what it feels like to have 20,000 strong chanting your name every single day.The rush of adrenaline that provides is like no high that can be created by a drug.I knew that coming back to 6WF was something I could never hide from and that is why I came back.

As for the mask,it was never about being scared....for those of you who know me,you know JJ Johnson never been afraid of a damn thing in his life.It was about the fact that I was never getting a job here without it.I'm glad Crime Bitch brought it up earlier because now I get a chance to make him look like a bigger a55 than he already is.Seven months ago I was put out of action by The Association (Crowd boo) ,a faction run by none other than 6WF General Manager,Danny McGraw (louder boos).That night I was told by McGraw that I would never set foot inside the 6WF again and that my career was over.

It was my job to find a way around that,to come back and prove why I am so goddamn highly regarded and I like to think that is exactly what I have done.The clues where there for those who looked hard enough,"Angelo Anneire" translates from latin as the "Black Angel".Hailing from the City of Angels and the fact that I am chocotastic in the skin department was a little hint at what laid beneath my mask.

I made my mark in the tag team division with a man that became like a brother to me,up into that point I had no dreams of removing my mask because life was good.I was enjoying a new experience,one where I could interact with my faithful fans and yet stay out of the most giant of conflicts.

But then it all came back to haunt me,because deep down I should of known better.From day one in this business I have found myself fighting against those that are hungry for power.The Dynasty,The Association,6C-Frickin-W and then along came the biggest pile of douches a man has ever seen in his life.

I think since I returned as a part of the Soldiers of Fortune there was always something in the back of my mind that knew that things were not going to end smoothly.This is a dog eat dog world,and when you show the slightest bit of talent,there is going to be a dozen guys trying to pull you right back down.That is where things went wrong,because from the moment we won the tag team titles,The Church of Hero were never going to let it end on our terms.

Lack the pack of rabied infested,dirty mongrel looking mother f****** that they be,they blindsided us and left Castiguer in a position where he ain't never coming back.That night they took away from me many things,but they made one very crucial mistake,one mistake that I am going to make them rue for the rest of their miserable lives.....they left me standing!

That night,you sorry sons of bitches,you opened up Pandora's box and believe me when I tell you that yo a55es where not ready for what was coming out.I suggest that you take yoselves in the back and ask Big Daddy Hero exactly why he crapped in his pants when he looked into my eyes on Thursday night.This is not a game boys,this is very much a reality,a reality that I am going to turn into your worst goddamn nightmares and I am going to enjoy every last second of it.

Because I might not have come back to wage war,but when it comes a-knocking at my door then y'all better believe that JJ Johnson is coming to fight.I love a tear-up like the next man,I like to get right in there and crack some skulls like I'm goddamn OJ Simpson,you feel me?

I look at the Church of Hero and what I see is a group of yellow-bellied jacka55es who basically live to protect the biggest loser of them all,the most overrated and overprotected wrestler this world has ever seen....this fool makes John Cena look like Dean Malenko.Because Hero,you might be "Mr 8 Time"....but now your dealing with "Mr 6WF",the man that has one thing that you never could,the man that has one thing that I know you want......fans!

*Crowd cheer

JJ:You can pi55 and whine and tell me I am wrong but we both know that I am damn right.Hero you want people to like you,you will do more for attention that a schizophrenic pill-popper on the balcony of the Empire State building.....but the fact remains,that because you cannot remove your overlarge head from your skinny fat a55 that ain't nobody ever going to like you.

With that face that only a mother could love and the fact that you surround yourself with a bunch of greased up men as "protection" has already lost you the vote in Southern America,the fact that you can't go for a s(beep) without someone holding your hand means that folk pretty much think you are proper George Michael!

*Crowd cheer and laugh

JJ:Now me,I'm not one to discriminate....because to me,it wouldn't matter if you were black or white,chink or pink...whether you were Secret Pakistaning it on a wednesday....or whether you like to shave Crime Lord's crack on a sunday....because the bottom line,chief mugwump,is the next time you cross my path I am going to slap those lips clean off your face.....

I am going to take almighty pleasure in being the man to whoop your a55 all over this arena,all over the next arena and any damn arena until you realise that the game is up.Your little Church parade is over and it's only a matter of time before I make you eat each individual brick and repent for your disgraceful sins.

Its no secret Hero,its not really a hidden piece of information because I have never liked you.Just like you have never liked me,and the two of us going to war was an inevitability that there was no shying away from.We are complete polar opposites,everything we believe in,everything about us is different...from our backgrounds,our upbringing and our outlook on life.

I scratched and clawed my way for everything that I own where as you had it all handed to you on a goddamn silver plate,with that oh so special silver spoon in your mouth.But soon enough you are going to find out when you step in the ring with JJ Johnson,privilidges aint going to count for a damn thing....it is all going to amount to the same outcome.....and that is me shoving that silver spoon so far up your a55 that your going to be used as goddamn light reflector...

*Crowd pop

JJ:And I don't care who wants to stand in my way.You line them up Hero like the sheep that they are and I will slaughter each and everyone of them.Unlike you,it would seem they have absolutely no idea what is awaiting them because they are still flapping their gums.

Tell Crime Lord to bring his KY Jelly,heck he can even kidnap Michael Wire again and bring him along for the ride....because thursday night is going to be manic in the medical room as they remove JJ Johnson's size 15 boot from his a55....your like a bad smell Crimey,never going away for four long years,no matter how many times they try and re-package you...the biggest disappointment in pro wrestling,you have gone from world champion to opening your bullfrog mouth for a daily golden shower....it must be hard looking at yoself in the mirror knowing that all you are now is a glorified bag handler...

As for the rest of the expendables,Rapture....I mean are you serious?...This guy can't decide if he is "General Sanchez" the mexican bandit or Hero's very own nodding dog....why not take yourself down to Toys R Us kid,I heard they are selling personalities for half price...you need to wake up and realize you are way out of your depth here....we ain't playing with kid gloves.....and everyone knows you cannot pleasure Hero with your mouth wired shut....

*Crowd cheer

JJ:And Marshall Murdoch.....so good his momma gave him the g@yest name in the world...

*Crowd laugh

JJ:Will the real slim shady please stand up.....I mean thats where you got your name from right,a cheap and very pale imitation of the real thing....you type JJ Johnson's name into google and not only will you see my "Greatest Moments" DVD,or my pictures for Playgirl....

*Crowd wolf whistle

JJ:Like a baby's arm holding an apple....

*Crowd laugh....

JJ:But you will see that my name is synonmous with success....because there is a goddamn jazz singer named after me...regardless of when he was born...he was named after the Reflection of Perfection....

Crowd:JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ:You did get one thing right though Marshy....do you mind if I call you that?....Hell I couldnt give a rat's ass what you mind.....buy you said that the night JJ Johnson left this company was the night that the COH gained their power....and hell you ain't wrong boy...

But now open your eyes,realize the dream world you have been living in and you look into my eyes because right here is where your future can either flourish or end.The only reason,and JJ Johnson means the only reason,that the Church of Hero has enjoyed the success it has is because JJ Johnson wasn't here.It's no coincidence you little baby back bitch and now that the main event playa is back,you are going to watch your little knocking shop come crashing down around you.Now you can either run for the hills,live to fight another day,or you can stand in my path and watch what happens.

My fight is not with you....not with VelociRapture....or even Crime Bitch,even though I enjoy kicking his a55.....I have one target and one alone....from day one it was an inevitability that me and Hero were going to fight....and you better believe that that is exactly what is going to happen....capiche?

You can all either be a willing casualty of war or you can step aside and allow me to finish off Hero once and for all.I have no preference,look me up on youtube and you will see that I excel in beating a55....you are looking at the man that drove 6CW out of here...the man that ended the reign of Cassius Zhi.....this is what I do,and I do it damn well...

In three weeks time we will descend on Old London Town.....the venue of Born in Fire V.......and I am guaran-damn-teeing you....one way or another....JJ Johnson is going to be in action....and I guarn-damn tee you....that his opponent will be Hero...

*Crowd pop

JJ:A match up for the ages....the one that they have all wanted since day one.....and I am calling you out,Hero....so once in your miserable life be a man and accept my challenge....because otherwise I am going to hunt you down until you do....there is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide....I am going to find you and when I do I am going to make you rue the day you picked this fight...

On thursday evening I am going to show you and your rentboys exactly what happens when you step into the grill of the Supreme One...along with my two tag team partners.....the legendary Longinus and the classy Clarke James....we are going to make you very familiar with Miss Jessica's favourite position....you are going down....and you aint getting back up.

JJ Johnson is back and he has seven long months of a55 whoopings to hand out....so form an orderly queue and lets get this badboy rolling....

Y'all ready?

Crowd:DAMN STRAIGHT!

JJ:Oh ho.....damn straight!

*JJ drops the mic and the crowd go wild as he goes to each corner and poses again as "Remember the Name" blasts out of the speakers.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2011, 1:09 pm

The Saint eyes Jessica up and down, methodically, slowly. He continues to for what seems an eternity, Jessica becoming disconcerted by her clients unbreakable gaze. She shifts uncomfortably and The Saint finally stands up...Walking towards his manager, he stops above her and bends down to a crouch so that he is face to face with her, barely apart.

The Saint: All this talk of contracts, verbal and physical agreements...Maybe its time we re-entered the negotiation stage...

He slowly begins to caress the arm of Jessica, and she watches out of the corner of her eye as The Saint continues to hold his stare...

The Saint: I think you know what I want...

He moves in closer, looking like he is going to lock lips with Jessica, she nervously begins to respond and to all it seems as though they are going to kiss but then, as quick as a flash, The Saints hand moves from Jessica's arm and to her face and he holds her there, his eyes burning into her.

The Saint: I want Scorpion, at Born in Fire! How many times do I have to make this clear to Jessica?! How many times do I have to lay it all out there and beg you for this match?!

Well no more!

You better deliver Jessica, you better give me the match I want, that one on one chance to gain the Grand Slam. Because THAT is what I want...Not you, your body, your leverage, your two pound hair style or anything else that goes with you and all who has sailed in you!

I want Scorpion, I want to beat Scorpion, I want to end Scorpion...I want to maim Scorpion!

I want that ridiculous waste of a chromosome to understand just what he invoked at Payback.

He needs to learn, learn that stopping The Saint's destiny is an action that results in a man paying...Paying with his career.

Jessica is trying to break free of The Saint's grasp and he smirks evilly, watching her squirm. He finally lets go and she falls back, wide eyed.

Jessica: Wh......

The Saint: QUIET! The time for your bravado has been and gone Jessica!

It's time you made true on your responsibilities as a manager... Make the match, get it done, give me what I want. Otherwise it won't just be 'Scorpy' who suffers...

Like I said, I'm capable of bad things, things you could only foresee in your worst nightmares...And like I keep saying Jessica...

He once again gets close to Jessica, who finally shows an ounce of fear...

The Saint:... The worst is yet to come!

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 07 Nov 2011, 2:26 pm

Jessica squeals with frustration and kicks the chair, before using it to help herself up. Her hand is visibly shaking as it rests on the chair, but she gives the impression of remaining composed.

Miss Jessica : Oh… Get over yourself Saint. If I’d ever wanted you in that way, you’d know about it – and maybe then you wouldn’t be so uptight all your life. All you ever were was hired muscle… and not of the love variety sweetie.

She leans over the chair, closer towards him so she can whisper sensuously

Miss Jessica : Hired muscle to do Cassius Zhi’s bidding. Nothing more.

Jessica draws her glossed lips back slowly, letting the words linger, and smirks to herself, knowing that Saint would hate to hear that. But she gets frustrated further at the lack of a response in Saint’s cold eyes. She bangs the chair on the floor, her hands still shaking.

Miss Jessica : Anyway, like... whatever... I know you wouldn’t do anything to me Sainty. Because you don’t have the guts. I mean… what exactly ARE you capable of? What bad things have you done recently? Except for making ridiculously bad decisions in AND out of the ring? And I mean, REALLY bad decisions!

Jessica sighs and shakes her head, changing her tactic completely. She puts her foot up on the chair, and starts to undo the laces of her knee-high boots. She fumbles with her shaking hands, but manages to kick her boots off. She walks around the chair and stands in front of Saint, with a finger dancing on his chest – looking ridiculously small in comparison with her shoes off.

Miss Jessica : Look Sainty. You and I both know that the ideal way out of this is for you to become Hardcore Champion and to remain as my client. There is a lot of money to be made from a Grand Slam Champion… and a lot of fun to be had after. So I can gladly make your match no problem.

But… … you’re just too much of a risk right now.

She puts her arms up around Saint’s neck looking at him with feminine innocence

Miss Jessica : And there is no way I can let you leave Born in Fire with that title, and without me. I mean... it really hurts to say this to you, but we either do this together… and leave together… ... or you may not leave at all.

Jessica lets her hands fall, stroking down the Saint’s chest as she backs away. She still sees nothing in his eyes. No response again. Jessica’s eyes dart around, frantically looking for a response, looking worried still. Then she impatiently rattles the chair again.

Miss Jessica : JUST REMEMBER WHO I AM, YOU UNGRATEFUL BAS****! I CAN GET ANYTHING DONE! YOU MESS WITH ME AND YOU WILL BE SO SO SO SO SORRY!

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 07 Nov 2011, 5:13 pm

Refuse/Resist hits and the crowd goes wild as the Undisputed Champion, Chris Patricks walks out on stage wearing a Franchise Enigma’s T-shirt with “Welcome back JJ” on the back, he holds the Championship belt in the air and starts to make his way down to the ring tagging fans as he goes

RJ: The Champ is in the house and listen to that reception Mike, he is a real role model to these fans, young and old and they love is old fashion family values that have been put to the test by Miss Jessica as of late

MW: Seriously what is wrong with this guy, he is the Undisputed Champion, he has fame the looks and a woman like Jess crawling all over him and he turns her down…the mind boggles

RJ: It’s called having some repect for yourself…something you lost years ago

Chris slides into the ring and poses on the turnbuckles as the fans chant his name

Crowd: E-NIG-MA

Chris: Now that is what I call a welcome….

Crowd pop

Chris: This week on Lockdown, I go one on one with the Hardcore Champ himself…Scorpion

Crowd: Booooo

Chris: You see Scorpion you may thing you’re a big hardman walking around with the Hardcore belt around your waist and Miss Chlamydia by your side but you see before you even graced us all with your mediocre presence I was re-writing the Hardcore rule book…along with Blue Dragon and Keith Leone, I brought Hardcore to a new level, we showed the 6WF world what real Hardcore was all about and my only regret was that I never held the belt myself…always the bridesmaid…never the bride but look at me now…out of the three of us I got the big one first, I didn’t settle for second best by going to 6CW I stayed and fought for my dream and am living it but I can go Extreme with the best of them so if you wanna come out swinging il go all day and that is not a euphamism…but I can (Chris winks at the camera), and anyway you should be praying for me to take you apart it will be quicker and less painful as when Sainty gets his hands on you

RJ: The Champ is firing on all cylinders tonight Mike

MW: He’s just excited because his bum-buddy JJ Johnson is back in town

Chris: 3 weeks left until I walk into the greatest show of them all carrying the biggest prize in wrestling TODAY…words cannot explain how I am feeling right now, it has been a bumpy ride to the top but I am here and I am going nowhere

Crowd: YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Chris: Greg…I know your out there somewhere listening, so listen up you deluded freak, last week I showed you that I aint some push over, it was me doing the attacking, it was me kickin you’re a$$ and it was me hitting you with the Puzzle Solver onto the steal steps, I AM the Undisputed Champion of the world and come Born in Fire I will STILL be the Undisputed Champion and I will be walking out as Undisputed Champion, I did not come all this way, go through all I have just to be beaten by a cheap Hero knock off…I beat the original and I sure as hell can beat you and if you wont take my word for it…take all of theres

Refuse/Resist hits again as Chris poses for the fans in the centre of the ring with the belt

Last edited by Dicey Reilly on Wed 09 Nov 2011, 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2011, 7:30 pm

Jessica looks nigh on demented, as The Saint coldly stares back.

Jessica: DID YOU HEAR ME?!

For the first time in a few minutes, The Saint finally shows some emotion as he begins to smile.

The Saint: Finally, the facade is starting to burn in flames... Because that's all you are Jessica, a walking facade. You think you have everything in the palm of your hands, when in reality, you're here now because of holding a multiple number of a certain something in your palm...

Jessica looks horrified as The Saint knows he's finally chinking the armour....

The Saint: Throw as many insults as you like at me, and I'll just deflect straight back at you. There seems to be a common consensus that The Saint is just 'hired muscle' but we all know that isn't the case...Not at all!

Because I've always been my own man, I may have been misguided along the way, but in this head is the brain of a man who should be given more credit than he's worth...

Why do you think I "accidentally" crossed paths with you all those months ago Jessica? When I gave off the impression that I was in need of help...

Just how gullible could you be?!

I knew you could thrust me into the path of The Association and you delivered! As much as it looked like The Saint was just a pawn in your game of power trip, really you were the pawn in the grand scheme of things.

You see, when I was out injured, I realised that The Saint needed to become a legend, needed to become an icon. I studiously observed the landscape and realised it was you who could get me the last two pieces of the puzzle. And so far, you've delivered.

It's taken a lot of work, a lot of effort and a hell of a lot of change, but slowly but surely, you've got me to the cusp of legend.

And who's to say after I've demolished your precious little Scorpy that I won't leave you with nothing...Because Scorpion won't be around after I've annihilated him.

Jessica looks horrified still as The Saint stands imposingly.

The Saint: Because despite your little facade, you are nowhere near being in control of The Saint. You didn't make The Saint, Jessica, you just facilitated the resurgence of The Ultimate Weapon...At the end of the day, The Saint made The Saint!

The Saint walks to the door, Jessica watching wide eyed...

The Saint: And as for what I'm capable of....You'll find out soon enough!

Sleep tight!

The Saint leaves Jessica, who for once is speechless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Nov 2011, 7:41 pm

Edan Ekram is stood opposite a punching bag in a dark room, furiously jabbing away at the bag. After a short while he stops and turns towards the camera, which is positioned roughly 10ft away from him.

Edan: Mister Kincade, you seem so certain that you’ll be able to rise to the top of the 6wF pyramid. Just because these fans chant your name and cheer you on this week, don’t count on them being alongside you forever. You see if there’s one important lesson that I’ve learned since graduating on to the main 6wF roster it’s this. They’ll only support you for as long as you’re willing to kiss their ass. The moment you stop, they turn on you, quicker than you could ever imagine.

Now I’m not-

There’s a noticeable ‘click’ noise and the light above Edan flickers on and off a couple of times before staying on.

Clarissa: Oh, you are in here!

Clarissa walks through the door and beckons a second camera man through.

Edan (Whingey): Clarissa!

Clarissa: Edan. What are you moaning for? I came in looking for you to see if you’d saw what Logan had to say earlier.

Edan: Yes, of course I saw it. Why else would I be alone in a dark room talking to a camera?! I was trying to go for that whole mysterious vibe that everyone else seems so keen on.

Clarissa: Erm, well you do realise most don’t film it inside their own locker room and don’t just push all the furniture out of shot?

The camera pans around the room to show all the tables, chairs and boxes all stashed in one corner of the room. The camera turns back to Edan who just shrugs.

Edan: That’s probably why everyone else’s suck. How come your chasing me for an interview and not some of the top guns?

Camera man #2: Boss said to grab some words from the bottom and work up-

The camera man stops abruptly as he’s elbowed in the stomach by Clarissa, who laughs nervously.

Clarissa: Don’t listen to him... What he meant is that we haven’t heard from you in a couple of weeks and your match is first on the card.

Edan: Sure, I suppose at the top of your list is the fantastic JJ Johnson, king of the ass-kissers in 6wF. Wassup B-Man? I mean, is this guy for real, can he hear how unbelievably stupid the words that escape his mouth sound? Or perhaps you’ll be taking on Clarke James, the next big pretender. Just because he speaks out against the Church of Hero, the fans take him in like a long lost son. At the end of the day Clarissa, you go on doing your job as a glorified fan who passes on the BS that people in 6wF are willing to spout out.

Clarissa looks slightly offended and goes to speak.

Edan: Don’t even say a word Clarissa, I really can’t be arsed to put up with you.

Edan walks out of the room leaving Clarissa and the two camera men confused. After a pause of several seconds he marches back into the room.

Edan: This is my locker room. MY name on the door, so I’m telling you all to get out... NOW!

Clarissa and the camera men back out, the last shot being Edan slamming the door and the plaque with his name on falling on to the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 07 Nov 2011, 8:27 pm

(The camera cuts backstage where The Fanatic is sat on a bale of hay)

F: He was lost far away,
'Til I found him one day,
He told of tales of the east,
And of prisoners released.

Then he was gone,
To find lands anew,
From the things he had done,
And the things he would do.

Where did you come from?
Where did you go?
Where did you come from?
Cotton
Eye
Joe

(The Fanatic stares meaningfully into the camera)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 07 Nov 2011, 8:46 pm

Rapture is seen walking back and forth in the Church. His hood is pulled over his face and the pace he is walking it shows he is agitated. He suddenly stops, throws the hood off his face and begins to talk with great intensity.

“JJ Johnson, Mr 6WF. All these months you have managed to pull the wool over all your fans eyes, over my eyes and the rest of this roster. The supposed best 6WF has ever had to offer right before me, and I didn’t have the slightest clue. There is a reason I didn’t know, because Angelo Anniere was a weak, pathetic excuse for a human being. He wasn’t anything you’d associate with the great JJ Johnson.

I have been sat in this sanctuary, thinking over why you’d want to portray yourself as someone like Angelo Anniere and I know why JJ. It is because you are past it my friend, a shadow of your former self. You can stand in the middle of that ring, cut the best promo of your life but it won’t hide the fact you aren’t anywhere near what you were in the squared circle.

It has been months, years since you last stepped into a 6WF show and you have the audacity to challenge and call out the best wrestler in this roster? It makes me laugh at just how naive you have become in your old age. Hero doesn’t want to waste his time with people only looking to grab a little of his spotlight, but because he is such a fair and humble leader he may give you a moment of his time and a moment it will be. Hero will crush you like the wretched vermin you are JJ and I will watch on with great satisfaction. Solider of Fortune you are no longer, but fortune is what you will need most. I will be praying as Hero strikes upon you with vengeance and JJ Johnson will once again be an afterthought.”

Rapture evilly smiles into the camera before talking again.

“Now, at Lockdown we have the present versus the past. We have Rapture versus Jerome Dubois. We have the current Freeweight champion versus the former. I will show to everyone that Rapture’s name will shine bright at Born in Fire. Jerome Dubois stands to be the first victim in Rapture’s goal and I promise that I won’t stop until I have finally taken out this Atheist that still breathes among us. Longinus, I hope you are listening as at the grandest stage of them all, we will truly have our final battle and I promise it will be final.

Rapture clicks his fingers and all the lights instantly go out but the evil laugh of Rapture can still be heard.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:51 pm

(The camera cuts backstage where The Fanatic is watching highlights of the X-Factor. He pauses it before speaking)

F: Frankie Cocozza
Rain comes for music career
You had biggest hair

(He smiles to himself before unpausing the highlights as the scene fades)

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 09 Nov 2011, 10:36 am

Marshall approaches the top of the ramp, his entourage following. The lights begin to flicker....

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

Marshall stops on the ramp and looks around. The lights dim and the crowd begin to cheer as the spotlight moves to the titantron and the crowd erupt as Clarke James appears on the screen...

CJ: Hey Marshy!! Sorry for interrupting your procession to the back but I just had to come out and applaud that speech, I mean it moved me, I genuinely believed it....... well, bits of it. But bravo, kid. You keep trying to make a name for yourself off my back!

I'll be honest. It's only week 1, you've still failed to answer my challenge, and already I'm starting to tire of the chase, so I thought I'd come out here and talk things out man to man, face to face.

*Crowd Pop*

CJ: Now I appreciate the irony of that statement, I mean, only one of us is actually a man, and it's not the muppet dressed in a robe. And I know that technically its not face to face cause, well, I'm up here, you're down there, but things need sorting!

For weeks now you've been avoiding me. Getting your cheap digs in, making false claims about our careers and I get it, Marsh, I do. You're insecure. You're panicking. The harsh realisation that I'm going to take everything from you is starting to play with your mind. I'm in your head. Everywhere you turn you see me. Haunting you. Watching your every move knowing that soon you're going to slip and I'm gonna be stood there waiting.

*Crowd Pop*

I see that look in your eyes. That cocksure glint. Knowing that your precious church will somehow save your ass. Do everything in their power to keep that title around your waist. But you see, I warned you I'd do something about that. I promised you that for each week you kept me waiting for an answer I would take action. It started last week at Lockdown when I put your friend, Crime Lord through the announce table…

The crowd cheers as the camera starts to zoom out…

MW: Who the hell is that? He can’t do this? Someone get back there!!

The camera pans out and shows Xeres tied to a chair, struggling to break free……

*Crowd Pop*

CJ: Now I know this scene looks all too familiar. One of the Church members, bound and gagged, tied to a chair waiting for the next round of ‘follow the van’ but I can assure you this is no initiation. No ‘Secret Pakistan’. This is a statement. Like I said, I’m growing tired of the chase. Getting tired of your BS excuses. Tired of you hiding behind your master and his chew toys.

James’ face becomes more intense as he stares down from the monitor at Marshall…

CJ: I gave you 3 weeks. You’re one down. I want my answer. Consider this your first warning. Let me make it perfectly clear…

James picks up a kendo stick from behind Xeres who begins to panic…

MW: He can’t do this!

Marshall stares at the screen, anger and hate etched across his face as James’ smashes Xeres with the kendo stick, shouting with each vicious strike…

CJ: I. Want. My. Title. Match.

Crowd: Make the match! Make the Match! Make the match!

James stops and stares down at Marshall…

CJ: Am I making myself clear? Maybe you need an exclamation point…

MW: Oh god, what’s he doing now? Wait... he’s untying him. Thank go…

RJ: FAITHLESS!

James unties Xeres and picks him up before hitting Faithless down on to the concrete; he gets up and smirks…

CJ: Point made. You’re time is running out. You want me? You know where to find me. You’ve got 2 weeks…

Marshall rages at the top of the ramp, he yells at the procession to find James and they pile through into the back. Marshall paces the ramp, his eyes wild with anger. He see’s a Clarke James t-shirt being held up and he marches over, snatching it from the grasp of a young schoolboy. He throw’s it on the ground and mouth’s at the child as the titantron show’s the Church procession searching in the back. The lights go out…

RJ: What the……?

‘Blind Faith’ by Chase ‘n’ Status kicks in and the crowd explode as Marshall stops dead on the stage. The spotlight begins to move and shines on the ring where Clarke James is stood, holding a kendo stick aloft. He motions a belt around his waist and mouth’s ‘2 more weeks’ and smirks before leaving through the crowd as Marshall seethes on the stage…

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 09 Nov 2011, 1:45 pm

(Refuse/Resist is interrupted by a familiar laugh as Chaos slowly walks out onto the ramp. He laughs once more before stopping abruptely and staring at Patricks)

MW: Business is about to pick up here RJ!

RJ: Yeah the number one contender who got totally outhought and outfought last week is coming to the ring

MW: You just don't understand do you RJ?

C: Enigma. Last week you jumped me from behind. Caught me totally unawares and for that you must be congratulates

(Chaos slowly claps Chris sarcastically and Michael Wire joins in with the slow clapping)

No seriously. After watching the clip over and over each time I don't see you coming its like the twist at the end of The Sixth Sense. But you know what it will only happen once. Never again shall you blindside your True Prophet as my eyes are firmly locked on to you now.

MW: Bad news for the parasite holding the world title...

Maybe I underesitimated you, maybe you just got lucky. Either way that will be the last time that the Puzzle Solver keeps me down. At Born in Fire it won't be enough Chrissy. At Born in Fire you will have to more than just pin your True Prophet. At Born in Fire you shall have to pin Destiny. And Destiny cannot be pinned Chrissy. Destiny is the force by which all things that have come to pass have been for. Destiny shall finally lead your True Prophet to becomming the Greatest

(Crowd boos)

MW: Greatest

RJ: You are ubelievable Michael

C: Greatest Undisputed Champion in History. And you know that thats the truth Chrissy. See the reason you had to attack yours truly from behind last week is that you know that come Born in Fire you need me to be less than 50% to even stand a chance. You cannot beat me Chrissy. You have never beaten me. You will never beat me. Does that grate you Chrissy? Does that eat away at your pride?

(Chaos smirks at Patricks)

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 09 Nov 2011, 1:51 pm

The Word Warning in a large red font flashes on the tron before a voice over begins to speak.

VO- This Following Warning is for the attention of Ekram , Kincade and there respective partners.

there is a short pause before the voice over begins again

VO-He is Coming to Lockdown, More Violent, More Focused, More Ruthless than ever before.
He is coming to prove he is the best.
He is coming for the Tag Team Titles and there is nothing any of you can do about it.
It will be the most CHAOTIC match you have ever been involved in.
He will not be stopped.
He will not stop until he gets what he wants.
He is here to stay..........Until well into the FUTURE.

The screen now changes and cuts to dimley lit room, showing a man wearing a hooded Jacket

?- The Future is About to begin, again

The Camera turns round to show a Snarling James Mcmanus

JM- TICK TICK BOOM

The Screen turns to black as a warning siren can be heard

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 09 Nov 2011, 3:04 pm

Chris adjusts the belt on his shoulder and smiles up at Chaos

Chris: Pride? You don’t know the meaning of the word, Greg, all the pride you once had died when you changed into…this, you had it all Greg…a beautiful girlfriend, the talent, the fans and what did you do? You traded it all for a mask and a cheap knock off idea of yourself, you may believe in all this “True Prophet” bull crap but you don’t fool me Greg, it’s much easier to hide yourself behind a mask than to admit to the world that you just aren’t that good enough to win the big one, yes you’ve come close but close isn’t winning now is it?

MW: That wasn’t his fault it was judas’

RJ: Excuses…excuses

You can harp on about your destiny but was it not destiny that Clarke James would cost you the gold? Was it not destiny that I would be the one to topple Hero’s stranglehold on the Undisputed Title? And is it not destiny that it comes down to the two of us to fight it out at the Greatest Stage of them all…Born in Fire….but im afraid that’s were your little dream ends Greg, that’s where you wake up and realise that as long as I hold this belt you will NEVER get your deluted hands on it…you can hide a lot behind a mask Greg but you cant hide the smell of fear…fear of the future…fear of failure…and the fear of getting you’re a$$ whooped in front of millions and millions of people

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 09 Nov 2011, 9:30 pm

The Screen Fades into a pitch Black Room where only a Small Fire Can Be Seen

Scorpion: Really? Sainty and i thought i was the rookie the one who would do what he could to attack the other ... and you call me a.....

Scorpion: ....Coward?? dont make me laugh , i knew that you planned to attack me Sainty , I Knew you would do what you could to take me out before are battle for the Hardcore Championship ...... While your smiling backstage Sainty laughing to your self of how easy this maybe !

Scorpion: You have forgotten the trust you once had , the respect .. Your Legacy Ment something to the fans ... now your a disgrace to the fans and this company and not only that Sainty but think of it this way you just spat right in to the face of "whats left of your legacy"

The Fire can be seen getting Bigger and Bigger

Scorpion: Sainty i let you attack me , I wanted you to !

Scorpion: Because one thing you have not noticed Sainty is That you have entered the "Pit" .....

Scorpion: Where there is no escape , no way out , things are not what you imagine Sainty', they are not what they seem , there are no answers Sainty

Scorpion: The Pit is the mind sanity and it will slowly destroy you from the inside if i dont destroy you first!

Scorpion: "The Mind Games are just the beginning".....

Scorpion: "The Mind Is The Key To The End"

The Fire begins to grow and become more powerful

Scorpion: At Born In Fire , im not going to put you through Pain! Sainty' ! ................. I AM GOING TO PUT YOU THROUGH HELL!!!!!!

Scorpion: You Where Jealous when Cassius was taking up Jessica's time , and Then Lex , even Hero! and then when a rookie out of now where "took your lime light" you tried to stab him the back Sainty' but all that back fired at you !

Scorpion: Im not religious but i think you call that "Karma is a Bitch!?" Right?

Scorpion: but the thing is Sainty your the one acting like the Rookie with No Experience ! compared to me whos acting like the guy whos off one championship from a grand slam !!

Scorpion begins to take a picture of Sainty winning the World Championship from a book which he found as the fire continues to Burn

Scorpion: and then you go round telling people that i Screwed You???? when we all know !! .....

Scorpion: Sainty Screwed Sainty!!

Scorpion Chucks the Photo Picture of Sainty wining the title in to the flames of fire as "My Destiny will replace your Legacy" echos

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down