The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You dont know what you have until its gone

+16
Manojchandra
Jarvik
raiders_of_the_lost_ark
bogbrush
luciusmann
lydian
Jeremy_Kyle
legendkillar
noleisthebest
Tenez
CaledonianCraig
Josiah Maiestas
Positively 4th Street
hawkeye
Mad for Chelsea
mthierry
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

You dont know what you have until its gone - Page 3 Empty You dont know what you have until its gone

Post by Guest Sat 08 Oct 2011, 3:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am at my wits end here. After repeated requests to stop the bickering and arguing its as if I dont even exist and you just ignore me. Because of this we are seeing regular members leaving the site.

So I thought I would share a few comments and posts from alternative tennis sites, because if you dont start behaving you will find yourself there where the discussions are based on the following:

Rafa Nadal GOAT? yeah right! He is the 10th best on the tour now let alone GOAT. all he does is moonball and run about.

Forgive my ignorance, On matters relating to tennis, but why does Andy hit the ball back to Nadal, while sneaky Rafa, hits it past "oor Andy"....bad sportsmanship or what?

Watching sharapova vs kvitova final and it's pretty boring as women,s tennis usually is, but some of the things other than the tennis itself are pretty exiting.

So................Anyone but Murray it is then...

Anyone that wanted nadal to win............Is a disgrace, why don't you support your fellow brit, disgusting

wow, so many fa,gs on this site. disliking murray cause of the way he looks.. its called tennis not mr. world

The reason I don't support Murray is because his mothers face annoys me intensely.

I am going to be a lot stricter in here. This is a good site to be a part of, but if you dont start behaving, you will find yourself out the door and left to discuss topics as per my examples.

YI

Back to top Go down

You dont know what you have until its gone - Page 3 Empty Re: You dont know what you have until its gone

Post by lydian Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:30 pm

I agree with the consensus, healthy debate is good and we dont want a bland forum for sure. I would even join in objective Nadal discussions but not when the same old topics are relentlessly repeated to such an extent it becomes clear there is an agenda at play. This has cost the forum a number of members in my opinion...and would continue to do so if its not checked.

Yes lets have healthy debates, yes even heated debates at times, but please no agendas or missions.

YI Man - is there any chance of 606V2 creating a scoring system for articles, I used to like that feature of old 606?
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

You dont know what you have until its gone - Page 3 Empty Re: You dont know what you have until its gone

Post by Guest Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:36 pm

YI Man - is there any chance of 606V2 creating a scoring system for articles, I used to like that feature of old 606?

The Admin team decided against it im afraid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:39 pm

Y I Man wrote:

The Admin team decided against it im afraid.

I agree. I don't think it is necessary.

I got tired of receiving five stars in the old world.

ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Fri 14 Oct 2011, 3:50 pm

Thanks YI Man...oh well, at least it was looked at.

lol emancipator...you cant improve on perfection right?
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Oct 2011, 4:11 pm

Very Happy

zen

ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by wow Fri 14 Oct 2011, 5:47 pm

I dont think banning is unnecessary and I cant see 606v2 members showering insults or abuses to one another. This is quite a nice forum and like someone suggested that moderation can be done in the background, only ban if soemone is causing serious damage. Banning posters like Tenez, LK or Jubbahey or any of the regular contributors is not going to achieve anything.
IMO there was no point in forcing NITB out of this forum. She has been a good contributor and I enjoy reading her contributions.
I agree with Lydian that a rating system can be provided for the posts.

wow

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Mon 17 Oct 2011, 1:35 pm

I enjoy reading NITB's contributions too wow, but see you are present at the moment NITB so hope you haven't been chased away???? (why would you have been?)

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Oct 2011, 1:46 pm

She hasnt been chased away by anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3