The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation Results 27th June 2011

Go down

6CW Escalation Results 27th June 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation Results 27th June 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 21:53

*The credits finish rolling and the show goes live on air.The cameras pan around the arena and there is a huge "6CWF" steel sign above the enranceway as pyros explode up into the air.The noise is electric as the scene changes to Henry Lloyd and Jeff Thadeus at ringside.

JT:Ladies and Gentlemen good evening and welcome to the first ever edition of 6CWF monday night Escalation.This product is now the biggest wrestling venture in the world and it is a privilidge to be calling this action here tonight....I am here with my broadcast colleague,Henry Lloyd,and what a night this is going to be Henry.

HE:Couldnt agree more partner.I have been with 6CW since the beginning,I have seen it all but never did I think this day would come.6CW and 6WF joined in one,the biggest wrestling show on earth....tonight promises to be action-packed and I cannot wait..

JT:Well you dont have to,the stage is set and the night is about to kick off..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 27th June 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 27th June 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 21:53

Match 1
Mason White w/Yarmouth Blade vs Internecio

JT:Two guys that felt the dismay of losing last week at Apocalypse to start off proceedings tonight on the first ever edition of 6CWF Escalation...

HE:It still feels strange saying it doesnt it?

JT:Sure does Henry...

"Your Betrayal" roars out and the crowd boo as Mr Jones leads Internecio down the stage in Glasgow.Internecio looks in a viscious mood as he climbs onto the apron with his manager....

HE:Mr Jones certainly wont have been happy to see his clients lose their opportunity at tag team gold this past sunday...

JT:No he will not and even less pleased to feel that powerbomb from Frosted Dice...

HE:But he's a trooper and he is out here tonight to lead his charge...

The crowd suddenly cheer as "96 Quite Bitter Beings" rings out and the "Titanic Assassin" Mason White enters the scene with his tag team partner,Yarmouth Blade.They both salute the fans and Blade claps White on the shoulder...

JT:Another team that was unsuccessful at Apocalypse but tonight Mason White has a chance of some kind of redemption...

HE:Ha,against a man that has never been pinned or made to submit...dont make me laugh Jeff...Mason White might be a decent fighter but he isnt in the league of Internecio...

JT:I think you are being harsh there Henry,White is an excellent athlete with a bright future....

White climbs onto the apron and into the ring.He is stood talking with Yarmouth Blade as Mr Jones shrieks at Internecio and his client runs across...

HE:See and he's thick aswell...

Internecio catches White unawares and clotheslines him into the corner as the bell sounds.He visciously stomps him and then nails a swift uppercut before whipping White across the ring and big booting him to the mat on the comeback.Internecio drags White back up and then suplexes him down...................1...........................2.................kickout.

JT:Very accomplished tag team wrestlers these guys but I maintain high hopes for them wherever their careers may run...

White gets up and he feels the full force of another uppercut before being whipped into the corner.Internecio runs in with a bodysplash but White moves,Internecio crashes into the turnbuckle and then White seizes him around the waist and hits a belly to back takedown...

HE:You just know that Jones has been grilling Internecio and Cerberus all week...those guys will not want to fail their manager again..

Internecio gets up but White easily hauls him up and scoop slams him to the mat,he nails an elbow and covers..................1..........................2.............shoulder up.He pulls Internecio up by his hair and headbutts him back to the corner...Yarmouth Blade is cheering his partner on as he connects with several shoulder thrusts in the corner and then lifts Internecio up top...

JT:That is way over 500 pounds on the top rope...lookout...

Internecio rakes the eyes of White before throwing him down to the canvass again.Mason slowly gets up as Internecio soars through the air and takes his opponent out with a flying clothesline...he gets up and flicks his hair back as Mason White staggers up...

HE:CHOKE...

JT:URANGE BACKBREAKER!

................shoulder up!

HE:Whoah...

The crowd are cheering as Mason White manages to elbow his way out of the chokeslam and nail the modified backbreaker for a nearfall.He lets out a roar and Mr Jones shakes his head as White full nelsons Internecio and slams him into the mat...

JT:That man's strength is scary....and you said he wasnt a talent...

HE:I never...

White draws a finger across his throat and pulls Internecio towards him and flips him up for a powerbomb.Internecio slams the point of his elbow into the eye socket of White and jumps out before clotheslining White to the mat.Mr Jones is back applauding as Internecio pulls White up...

JT:Could be looking for the Last Flight...

White swipes the legs of Internecio and attempts to twist him for the Green Bay Pretzel (BrockLock) as Mr Jones jumps onto the apron...

JT:This isnt right...

HE:That isnt right!

The crowd are booing as White drops Internecio and stares at Mr Jones.Yarmouth Blade runs around the ring and drags Jones from the apron...

HE:He man handled a senior manager...

JT:Jones had no damn business getting involved in the first place...

Blade yells at Jones to stay away as Mason White turns back around and takes a fierce kick to the stomach from Internecio,he is scooped onto the shoulders of his foe and then dropped for some snake eyes on the top turnbuckle...Internecio runs off the ropes....

JT:BLACK HOLE SLAM....THATS IT!

HE:NO!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 27th June 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 27th June 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 21:54

3!

JT:Mason White just ended the unbeaten streak of Internecio...

HE:Guess again Jeff....check the foot...

JT:That wasnt there....thats that snake Jones again...

Mr Jones is smirking as he places Internecio' foot on the bottom rope.Mason White is shaking his head as he gets to his feet,Yarmouth Blade gives him the thumbs up as he beckons for Internecio to get back up...

JT:Mason White putting in one heck of a shift here...

Mason White glares at Internecio and then decides to climb the ropes and stands up top.He stares down at his opponent and then leaps off as he gets up...

JT:Unchartered territory for Mason White...

HE:AND THATS WHAT HAPPENS!

Internecio seizes White around the throat and then drills him with a sickening chokeslam.Mr Jones lets out a high laughter as Yarmouth Blade puts his head in his hands..................1.......................2.....................3!

HE:Forget about it Jeff....

JT:Internecio picks up a big win there in a match where he was on the back foot for long spells.A lot of credit must go to Mason White,the boy was on his game tonight and if it hadnt been for Mr Jones then I think we would have seen a different result here...

HE:Who cares Jeff....Mason White and his loser partner Yarmouth Blade just dont measure up,Internecio is victorious because he is the real deal...

Internecio stares at White and then rolls over the top rope and joins Mr Jones on the outside.Jones smirks as he pats his client on the arm and they make their way up the ramp.Yarmouth Blade slides in the ring to check on his partner...

JT:It was a huge chokeslam that Mason took there...Blade checking if his teammate is ok.....WHAT THE...?

The boos break out as suddenly Yarmouth Blade kneels over his partner and begins to blast him with huge rights and lefts.Blade looks thunderous as he stands up and rips his t-shirt off...he screams for Mason White to get up...

JT:I dont get this...why is Yarmouth Blade doing this?

Mason White is really struggling to get up as Blade nails him with a flying roundhouse kick (Trouble in Paradise) and the boos increase.Yarmouth stands over Mason and shouts at him "You were never good enough"

HE:Maybe Yarmouth Blade isnt as much of a loser as I thought he was...

JT:I dont get it and neither do these fans....Yarmouth Blade has just decimated his own tag team partner...

Blade continues to stare at White and then spits on him before leaving the ring to loud boos.The referee checks on White as Yarmouth stalks up the ramp looking sullen.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 21:54

*The show returns from the commercial break with Yarmouth Blade standing with Christy James.

CJ:Blade,just moments ago we watched you attack your tag team partner Mason White,but why?

Yarmouth:Why?...WHY?...You call us a team but when have we ever been that.When I came to this federation I was lucky enough to team up with Gerard Dubois,he presented me with great opportunities and he paired me up with Frank Rook.Together we mixed together speed and strength,we were the best damn team in the business and we proved that at Night of Glory when we won the tag team titles.What happened to Frank afterwards was a tragedy,Generation Zero cost him his career and in doing that they cost us our gold.

But I vowed I would pick myself up,I knew I had a tag team title shot and I needed to find a partner who would help me get my vengeance.I thought Mason White was that man,but how very wrong I was.Mason never cared about me,never cared about my revenge,all he wanted was success and to be seen as the figurehead of our TEAM.It always has to be about Mason and I am tired of it...I gave him his opportunity,I hand-picked him as my partner and all I got in return was a kick to the face and failure after failure....Mason White is not in my league...Mason White does not deserve to be the same building as me...I will not have anybody riding my coattails any long-...

JT:What the...?

*There is a loud crash and Christy James screams as Mason White runs from out of shot and spears Blade into a nearby table and they begin to brawl.Security is quickly onto the scene and pull both men apart...

White:Not good enough Blade....not good enough?...

Blade:Your nothing White....nothing...

*Both men struggle against security but are eventually dragged away

HE:I think their days as a tag team are over haha...

JT:You think?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 21:59

JT:We have been led to believe that Drake has a message for 6CWF....the contents of his speech are unknown but there are alot of rumours milling around....

HE:Hopefully he is retiring...

"Pieces" roars out and the crowd go wild as Drake walks out onto the stage.He is dressed in a shirt and jeans,he smiles at the crowd and raises an arm in thanks for the ovation.He makes his way to the ring and climbs in before being handed a mic.

Drake:Thank you guys...

Crowd:Drake x10

Drake:You know 6 months ago I never would have believed that I would be back here in a 6CW,....sorry a 6CWF ring,thats going to get some getting used to eh...

JT:Sure is...

Drake:This place will always be 6CW to me.The place where it all began,the company that my family created and forever my home.As much as I aknowledge the merger with 6WF I believe that this show will always be the pinnacle of sports entertainment..

Crowd:6C-Dub x5

Drake:Under our new banner this whole company has the opportunity to become more mainstream and more popular than any other wrestling promotion in the world.And I feel privilidged to have come back and performed in front of each and every one of you once again...

HE:Here it comes Jeff...

Drake:When I returned I made it known that I intended fully on making Daniel Reilly and my god forsaken brother Oliver Keane pay for their misdeeds.And along the way their was plenty of blood spilled,alot of it my own,but last week at Apocalypse I finally made them pay.I took Daniel Reilly and my brother and then I beat them within an inch of their pathetic little lives...

*Crowd pop

HE:These people are sick...

Drake:I grew up in this company,I watched the stars that have come and gone through those hallowed halls....Diesel...

*Crowd pop

Drake:Ryan Rose...

*Huge cheers

Drake:And Cobra...

*Huge pop

Drake:Guys that paved the way for the product we have today.Daniel Reilly was also there and it angered me how much he was disrespecting those greats of the past....last sunday at Apocalypse I made it my personal mission to beat some respect back into him and that is exactly what I did.

Now as a man of very simple things,that was the only goal I set myself.I had no aspirations of being the number one guy,or feeding on success.I purely wanted to come back and teach those that have forgotten,exactly what 606 Championship Wrestling is all about...

*Crowd cheer

Drake:And now I feel like my work is done...I feel like I acheived exactly what I set about to acheive...

JT:Is he really doing this?

Crowd:Please dont leave x5

*Drake smiles and laughs slightly

Drake:I just dont know where my future lies to be quite honest with you guys....I love this company more than any of you will ever know but I set myself a short term target and I fulfilled it...I was never on an ego trip,I never set about to reach the top of the mountain....I see groups like Genesis forming and although I disapprove I dont feel a burning in my stomach that makes me want to retaliate...

HE:More like he is scared...

Drake:Daniel Reilly disrespected me and he disrespected everything this company stood for...he spilt my blood and he laid me up in the hospital...now we are even...now my score is settled...and I stand here and I think to myself perhaps is the time to walk...

JT:What...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 22:00

The boos are suddenly huge as "Your Betrayal" screams out and an arrogant Mr Jones walks onto the stage,he has a big smile on his face.

Jones:Oh I am sorry...did I ruin your big farewell speech?

*The crowd boo and Drake shakes his head

Jones:Only I believe I have heard it all before.I have heard it my entire life,I heard it from Tyson,from Michael Jordan,from Ali,Schumacher,from Flair,and even you Drake....my entire life I have heard tired old men tell us all that "They have done it all"...."They have reached the end"..."Its time to hang it up" and then somewhere done the line they find this second wind,they give their big farewell speech,we all reminisce and then BANG!...They are back,and they are not quite as good as they once where,they take the shine off all of those memories we had the first time around....

JT:Why is the idiot out here?

Jones:And I am sure you can understand that Drake,I mean you were once the General Manager of 6CW.You were a man who was respected and feared but now your nothing but an old timer who managed to beat another old timer and his own brother in a glorified ego match...

Drake:Is there anything in particular you want you little scrotum or do you just have a very severe deathwish?

Jones:Oh no there is a method behind everything I do Drake,you stick around long enough and you will find that out.You see I respect you,I respect what you have done for this business but I also believe this business has done great things for you...it has made you a very rich man,a very famous man and for that I believe you owe 6CW one last debt.You talk about Daniel Reilly disrespecting you and all of your old time buddies but in reality I see your comeback as disrespect to all the young guns of this company.You come in here and you coast off your name,your reputation while the new blood,the life force of this federation are forced to work their way up from bottom to top.

Drake:I am hearing alot of talk coming from that ugly mouth but none of it is interesting me...I am reaching that limit where you either make some sense or I am going to punch your teeth down your throat...

*Crowd cheer

Jones:You mention your own name in the same bracket as guys like Ryan Rose,Diesel and Cobra and yet where are your acheivements compared to them.They all took on the best and they beat the best,they took on the old timers and they took on the young lions...each and everyone of them never shirked a challenge and they made stars out of hungry rookies.Ryan Rose and Nigel Napalm,Diesel gave Rose and Reilly their chance to shine and Cobra made a star out of practically everyone he stepped in the ring with...

Drake:Whats your point then?

Jones:If it is your grand plan to retire Drake,to take your miserable carcass and haul out one more time then at least go out like a true warrior,like a true legend of this game.You want respect and you want people to remember the name Drake then how about you do it by facing one last challenge...one last hungry lion...

*Drake raises his eyebrows as if to ask who Jones is talking about

Drake:You've got nothing to offer me boy.Im going out on my terms,I came back to beat Reilly and that is exactly what I did.He was the only person I had a personal gripe with and I settled it...my work is done...

*The crowd boo slightly but a huge "Drake" chant starts up.Mr Jones glares down at the ring and then a thin smile crosses his face...

Mr Jones:I was afraid you might say that...

*Suddenly the lights in the arena go out and then when they come back on Internecio is standing behind Drake.He spins Drake around and drops him with a heavy right hand...

JT:It was a damn setup...and what is that around Internecio's hands...

HE:Barbed wire...

Internecio's hands are wrapped in barbed wire as he waits for Drake to get up again and he takes another huge punch to the head,opening up a huge cut.Internecio seizes him around the throat and drills him with a gigantic chokeslam...Drake lays on the mat,bleeding from the head and coughing blood from his mouth...

JT:This is sick,just a week after Drake was involved in that brutal falls count anywhere match and now he has been savagely attacked by the baddest monster on the planet...

HE:He had a chance to accept the challenge Jeff...

JT:And you think this wouldnt have happened regardless...face facts Henry,this was planned all along!

Mr Jones is clapping and a huge smile crosses his face as he climbs into the ring as Internecio jags the barbed wire into the open wound of Drake and then stands up and surveys the damage...

Mr Jones:What about now Drake,huh....HUH?

*Jones aims a kick at Drake and smiles

Mr Jones:How personal is it now BOY?....All I asked was that you grant one hungry lion an opportunity but you didnt have the bottle,and this is what happened...YOU BROUGHT THIS ALL ON YOURSELF!

JT:Absolutely ridiculous claim...

Mr Jones:You settled one little difference but you really think you can settle this?....you really think you can beat this?....this man is the most destructive force in all of sports entertainment....how do you like us now Drake?....take a long look...because I know you Drake,I know you cannot swallow your pride...you'll hunt us after this...you wont be able to control yourself...and when you do....we'll be waiting!

HE:Whoah....now that is a huge announcement....I thought Drake was going to retire...

JT:After that heinous assault it might be wise....Drake has been decimated here...

The crowd continue to boo hellaciously as Jones and Internecio leave the ring and the shows goes to the commercials.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 22:07

*The show returns and Triple D is in the process of getting ready for his match and he cross paths with Jackson Black.

Triple D:Can I help you?

Black:I doubt it,you tried that,remember....and you failed!

Triple D:I failed?...I seem to remember you being the one that cost yourself the tag team championships...your the one who turned his back on Generation Zero,just to be a lackey for someone else...

Black:I am no lackey Duke,and in time you will see that.You will see just how good I am,Genesis is the platform I have been waiting for,a place where my talent is appreciated and I have the best wrestler in the business guiding me!

TripleD:Who,GazzyD?...Is that the same man who I would have beaten for the 6CW Title had it not been for outside interference,the same man that has won everything by interference?.Yeah he is really the best....face facts Black,you could have been great....but now you will be a forgotten entity...you can sit back and watch as your once mentor rises the ladder to superstardom whilst you remain as the tea maker of Genesis...

Black:Please dont insult me,Ive seen what you can do in the ring and lets just say you dont exactly get the juices flowing.I guarantee that my rise in this company will be a damn sight faster than yours Duke...

TripleD:We will see Jackson...we will see..

*Both men stare at each other and then Triple D walks away as Black watches him with a dark look

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 22:08

Match 2
Josh Valour vs Cerberus vs Triple D

The action comes back off the commercial break with Cerberus in the ring and Mr Jones standing at ringside looking smug with himself."Sabotage" is playing out and the crowd are booing as Triple D walks to the ring...

JT:Triple threat action as we are back here on the first ever edition of 6CWF Escalation.Last sunday's pay per view saw the implosion of Triple D's stable Generation Zero...since then he has vowed to find success off his own hardwork....will that begin here tonight?

HE:I believe it could,but Mr Jones is on a roll here and Cerberus is a man looking to make a statement to rival his partner Internecio...

JT:And I think your forgetting one man...

HE:Who?

"Enemy" by Fozzy plays out and the crowd give a cheer as Josh Valour walks onto the stage.He still has stitches in his head as he salutes the crowd and walks down the ramp and climbs onto the apron.

JT:Josh Valour came very close to capturing the Extreme Title in his hometown last week...

HE:After he was taken out of the match for the most part...

JT:He showed the heart and courage to come back though....you cant buy that kind of determination...

All three men eye each other up and then the bell sounds to start the match.Triple D instantly slaps Valour around the face and dropkicks him through the ropes to the outside.He stands up and Cerberus seizes him around the head and butts him back to the corner...he runs in for a bodysplash but Triple D gets his feet up and kicks his opponent back before climbing up the turnbuckle and coming off with a dropkick,Cerberus merely sways on the spot as Triple D runs off the ropes...

HE:Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker,thats gonna hurt...

1.....................2.............Triple D kicks out.Cerberus pulls Debadguy up and whips him to the corner,Valour is back in the ring and he launches himself through the air and forearms Cerberus in the head,knocking him into the ropes and tying him up...

JT:Oh talk about poetic justice...

HE:Get him out Jonesy...

Mr Jones is desperately trying to free Cerberus from the ropes as Valour scoops Triple D onto his shoulders and hits a running powerslam.................1................2............kickout.Valour stands up and he slams straight fists into the head of Cerberus before running to the opposite side of the ring and returning with a flying crossbody that unties Cerberus and sends both men crashing to the outside...

JT:Josh Valour seems to have found a new dare-devil side to him...

Cerberus tries to get up on the outside as Valour leaps onto the security railing and then leaps off with an elbow drop to the back of his opponent.He stands up and Triple D runs across the ring and baseball slides Valour into the ringside barrier...

HE:All three men now on the outside of the ring...no countouts in a triple threat rules...

Debadguy regains some of his usual swagger as he grabs Valour and throws him back in the ring.He grabs Cerberus and slams the big man's head into the ring steps before rolling back in the ring.Valour is crawling up in the corner as Triple D runs across and nails a bodysplash...he pulls Valour out and connects with a vertical suplex,he swivels his hips and pulls him up again...

JT:Looking for that hat-trick of suplexes...

Valour keeps his feet on the second attempt and he drills a knee into the stomach of Triple D before grabbing him by the shoulder and running him forwards before launching him into the ringpost...

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HE:Sickening impact...

Valour runs in and connects with a stinger splash to the back of Debadguy before dragging him out and twisting him around....

JT:Here we go...TOWER OF VALOUR!

Valour flips Debadguy up for the powerbomb but is caught cold by a bicycle kick from Cerberus.Mr Jones applauds as Cerberus hauls Triple D over the top rope to the outside and then grabs Valour and delivers a brainbuster.He stares at his foe and then goes to the corner and climbs up...

JT:That is a near 7 foot man standing on the top rope....FROGSPLASH!

HE:He got him.....call it a night....

1..................................2.......................Valour grabs the ropes.

HE:Damn...

JT:Great ring awareness from the young Canadian....

Triple D tries to climb back on the apron but Cerberus runs across and drives a knee into him,sending him crashing into the announce table.Valour slowly scampers up as Cerberus hauls him onto his shoulders and looks for an F-5...

JT:Beautiful counter into the tornado DDT....

shoulder up!

HE:Close call but Mr Jones has trained his monsters to take more punishment than that...

Valour and Cerberus reach their feet,they trade a few right hands and then Cerberus european uppercuts his opponent and whips him off the ropes...Valour comes back and ducks a clothesline before returning off the opposite ropes...

JT:Lou Thesz Press...

The crowd cheer as Valour slams rights into the head of Cerberus and then stands up.He gives a signal and then pulls Cerberus to his feet....

HE:Not the powerbomb....whoah!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 22:08

JT:Triple D cannot get a break here...

Cerberus swipes the legs of Valour and slingshots him towards the ropes,Triple D is back on the apron but not for long as Valour clashes heads with him and sends him flying.Valour staggers as Cerberus gets up....

HE:Burn in hell coming up....

JT:SPEAR!

Valour spins off the back of Cerberus and runs off the ropes before returning with the huge spear.He is hurting as he gets to his feet and goes to the corner,the crowd are cheering as he climbs up...

JT:Josh Valour taking a huge risk here....what the hell is Jones doing now?

HE:What all good managers should...

JT:This is a shambles...

Jones is on the apron and waving his arms around.The referee is yelling at him but Jones will not budge....

HE:OH NO!

Crowd:Lets go Valour x5

JT:I dont blame him one bit...

Josh Valour stares at the groggy Cerberus and then at Mr Jones.He shakes his head and then leaps off the top rope and hurricanranas Mr Jones from the ring apron as the crowd go wild...both men are sprawled out on the floor.....

1..............................2.......................3!

HE:What the...

JT:Its over!

The crowd are stunned as "Sabotage" rings out and Triple D is declared the winner.The instant replays show Cerberus distracted by what has happened to his manager and it allows Debadguy to get the rollup with a handful of tights before making a swift exit.Back live,Cerberus looks furious as he slides from the ring to check on his manager.Josh Valour is hobbling up the stage...

HE:Valour should be docked a months pay for that disgraceful and uncalled for act of violence...

JT:I really dont think its worth debating with you Henry...never mind that less than twenty minutes ago we watched Mr Jones and Internecio disgracefully attack Drake....I would say that Jones got exactly what was coming to him...

HE:I think your full of (beep)...

JT:Thanks very much.....but a morale boosting victory for Triple D I am sure...its been a tough few weeks for him but a very good win right there...

HE:Yes it was and maybe he will start to get some recognition around here...

JT: And hats off to Josh Valour,that kid has got guts...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 22:17

*The crowd cheer loud as Dicey Reilly is standing with Christy James.

CJ:Dicey...you are just moments away from a match with Lex Hart,but the questions everyone wants the answers to are how does it feel having been so close to the Extreme Title on two occassions before having it ultimately stolen away from you?

Dicey:You know Christy I cant say how it feels,because I dont think there is an emotion that quite sums it.I have been a former world champion in this business,I was the first ever grand slam winner but all I ever hear about is how "my time is over"...."that I cant hang with the young ones"....I admit that I have been outdone by Keith Leone twice now,I have took my eye off the ball when I would never usually allow that to happen....but for anyone that believes that it is time for me to hang them up,that I dont have what it takes...I say quit hating and watch what happens from here on in.

I am a damn original of this company,I have seen them all come and I have seen them go and yet I remain,nobody has ever gotten rid of me,nobody is capable of taking me out.I might be older that your average 6CW superstar but I promise you that I am a damn sight tougher aswell.I dont care if its Keith Leone,or anyone else that happens to find themselves on my radar...Dicey Reilly's days as the drunken clown are over,now you are going to see exactly why they call me the "Dublin Destroyer"...you are going to see why I am a former world champion and why when this outlaw comes to town,you best make sure your doors are locked and your bars are deserted....no prisoners and no more bull (beep)....this man right here was born to fight....and a fight is exactly what you people are going to see.

*The crowd cheer loud as Dicey Reilly looks into the camera and then walks away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 22:18

Match 3
Dicey Reilly vs Lex Hart

JT: I’ve been looking forward to this match all night, and how unlucky were both guys not to win their title matches last Sunday

H: Screw dicey, didn’t deserve to win but Lex Hart may feel agrieved and I can’t wait for him to take out his frustrations on Dicey this evening

‘Born to fight’ blasts out of the speakers and the capacity crowd get to their feet as Dicey Reilly walks out of the backstage area. He walks down to the ring tagging the hands of the fans and then climbs in and up the turnbuckles posing for the crowd

JT: You can say what you want about Dicey but you can’t deny the electricity that flows through the crowd when he enters an arena

H: But who cares about that, its this man who the fans should be cheering for, what a competitor Lex Hart is

‘Burn in my light’ rings around the arena as the cheersa turn to boos and Lex Hart emerges from pink strobe lights. Her walks straight down to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope and goes face to face with Dicey before the referee gets in the middle

H: ah come on ref, lets get this on

The ref signals for the bell and the two men meet in the middle of the ring. Lex starts to talk trash Dicey and then slaps him across the face. Reilly holds the side of his face and then the crowd start to cheer as he tackles Hart to the ground and opens up a barag of right hand punches as Lex can only try and cover up.

JT: Dicey has exploded here

H: Hes taking advantage of his opponent while he wasn’t ready...classless

Dicey gets to his feet and backs away from Hart. As he gets to his feet Dicey runs toward him and hits a swinging neckbreaker then hooks the leg for the pin

Hart just manages to get the shoulder up. Dicey gets up and beghins to lift Lex to his feet and turns away holding his face as Lex gets a thumb to the eye. Dicey staggers around and then blindly walks into a standing dropkick. Hart bounces off the ropes and then hits a jumping kneedrop across the head of Dicey. Hart gets up and stalks Dicey who slowly gets to his feet to be meet with a kick to the gut followed by a DDT. Lex hooks the leg for the pin

H: Close fall there for Lex

Lex gets up and starts to lift Dicey up from the mat. He backs him into the rope and whips him across the ring and then hits a dropkick of his own. He gets up and runs at the ropes and springboards off them with a moonsault

H: Shoulder up!!! So close again for Hart

Lex starts to stalk Dicey again and motions for him to get to his feet. Dicey slowly gets up and Hart kicks him in the midsection and then chops him across the chest, he repeats the combo slowly backing Dicey into the corner of the ring and then hits a spinning heel kick leavind Dicey slumped in the corner and follows it with a choke across the throat as the referee startrs to count
1.........................2........................3.......................4................

JT: Lex Hart looking good here, he won’t want to throw that away by getting himself disqualified

Lex breaks the choke before the referee counts to five and he lifts Dicey upto his feet and then whips him into the opposite corner. Lex runs at his opponent

JT: NOBODY HOME!!!

Lex Hart misses with a body splash and then turns to face Dicey

JT: DDT!!! But Dicey can’t capitalize

Both men are down in the middle of the ring as the referee starts the count
1.......................2..........................3.............................4...............
Both men start to stir

Dicey pulls himself to his feet as Lex crawls over to the rope

......................7...................8..............................9............

H: Lex is up, that was some DDT no wonder he’s holding his head

The two men meet in the centre of the ring and Dicey quickly starts to overpower his opponent rocking him with big right hands. He backs him against the rope and then whips him across the ring and then hits a belly to belly overhead throw. Lex quickly staggers up to his feet and then turns into a big boot from dicey who bounces off the ropes and hits a leg drop and drops over for the pin

JT: So close for dicey, but it shows just how quickly your fortunes can change in wrestling as Dicey is on top of this one

Dicey motions for Lex to get to his feet and then kicks him in the gut and sets him in position for the suplex

JT: Wow what strength from the Irishman

Dicey holds Lex in the air and stalls him there leaving th blood to rush to Harts head and then drops head first down to the mat and goes for another pin

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 22:18

H: GET IN!!! HART KICKED OUT!!!

JT: whats it gonna take for either of these men to win?

Dicey grabs Hart by the head to lift him to his feet

H: SO CLOSE!!! I THOUGHT HE HAD HIM!!!!

JT: Great bit of thinking by Hart with the small package pin

Dicey gets up quickly after the near fall and runs at Hart, but the Canadien is too quick for him and hits an armdrag. Dicey quickly gets up but turns into another armdrag, he gets up again and Hart lifts him and connects with an inverted atomic drop and then bounces off the ropes and knocks him down with a clothesline
H: Cover

JT: Great work from Lex but still not enough for the win

Lex holds his head in his hands then gets up to his feet and stalks Dicey. Reilly slowly gets up and then Hart grabs him around the head and hits a jawbreaker stunning Dicey who staggers around the ring. Hart climbs to the top rope and then jumps off hitting a missile dropkick and goes for another pin

JT: NO! Dicey shoulder up again

Lex Hart signals for the end and waits for Dicey to get up, he kicks him in the gut and sets him in position for the Hart Attack

JT: WOW!!!!!! Is this it?

The referee signals for the bell

MB: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner
......DICEY REIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY

JT: What atleticism that was from Dicey. He managed to wriggle his way out of the Hart Attack attempt and then hits his own finisher, The Craicdown for the 123. What a reversal

H: I’m sick of this. Lex is constantly getting screwed out of matches and I for one am sick of it

JT: Screwed? Can’t you for once admit that he lost to the better man

Dicey has his arm raised in victory by the referee and then exits the ring up the ramp as we cut to commercials

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 22:19

*Christy James is in the backstage area.She smiles at the camera and then the crowd boo as Alex Walker is in shot

CJ:Ladies and Gentlemen,my guest at this time is 6CW General Manager,Alex Walker.Mr Walker I understand that you have an announcement to make?

Walker:Yes I do Christy,and all of the peasants in the crowd can shut their mouths because this has nothing to do with Genesis,that special ceremony is planned for later tonight.This announcement is something that I suggest you all listen to....because right here besides me is something I want you all to see...

*The camera shows a table next to Walker with a black cover on it.He smirks as the crowd boo and then pulls the cover off and reveals a shiny golden belt with a blank nameplate on it.

Walker:This right here is the brand new 6CW International Championship.A championship that has been in production for the past month and now I believe it is time to crown its first owner.You people might not like me but I know what sells and I know what decisions make the ratings go boom...

*The crowd continue to boo

Walker:So as of next week there will be an 8 man tournament to crown the first ever 6CW International Champion.I will not be revealing the participants but instead will allow you people to find out for yourselves....the first round shall proceed next week on Escalation and the champion will be rewarded at the Ground Zero PPV...

CJ:Thank you Mr Walker for that huge announcement....now back to Jeff and Henry at ringside.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 22:25

Match 4
Perfect Jack/Geoff Steel vs Keith Leone/Daniel Reilly

JT:Huge news regarding a new championship eh Henry?

HE:Sure is,and I wonder who will be involved in the tournament...

JT:We are set to find out next week but up next we have tag team action...

"Even Flow" roars out and the crowd as Keith Leone slowly walks onto the stage.His ribs are still bandaged as he walks down the ring with the Extreme Title around his waist and then he climbs in.He is hobbling slightly as "Broken Dreams" roars out and the crowd boo more...

HE:This isnt fair,these two men were involved in brutal matches last week...they havent had enough time to recover...

JT:They are under contract to do so....that is the way it goes...

Daniel Reilly still has a few cuts on his head as he climbs up the steel steps and into the ring.He shares a look with Leone and then the crowd erupts into cheers as "I am Perfection" roars out and Perfect Jack strides out with focus in his eyes...

JT:And this man took a serious beating last week aswell but I dont hear any complaints from him...Jack is raring to go here...

HE:He wants to count himself lucky that he is even out here...Genesis could have done so much more to him...

Jack walks around the ring and then climbs up as "Last Resort" screams out and the cheers are huge as Geoff Steel walks out,looking fresh.He smiles and tags hands with the fans as he comes...

JT:Geoff Steel looks in amazing shape here and what a role reversal...two months ago it was Steel with the bandaged ribs and Leone was stalking him,the irony is fantastic and I am sure Steel is relishing the opportunity at payback...

HE:Your sick Jeff...your actually looking forward to his arent you...

JT:Yes I am...

Steel smiles and then he and Jack climb into the ring.Jack agrees to let Steel start the match as Leone and Reilly bicker between themselves...

HE:Both of them are injured...I dont blame them for not wanting to start...oh no!

The crowd cheer as Steel rushes over and charges into both men.He sends Reilly through the ropes and then begins to pummel Leone back onto the ropes,he whips him across the ring and Leone comes back as Steel lowered his head...

HE:That was stupid...

JT:That wasnt!

Leone rocks Steel with a kick to the head but then runs at him and is easily picked up and spinebustered to the mat.Leone clutches his ribs as he tries to get up and Steel knees him in the injured area and then clubs Leone across the back before tagging in Perfect Jack...

HE:Oh here comes the perennial loser,all he can do nowadays is pick up the scraps...

Jack lets Leone up and then belly to belly suplexes him to the mat..............1..................2........shoulder up.Jack drags Leone up and whips him into the corner,he stomps on his midsection and then snapmares him onto the mat...he runs off the ropes and returns with a throwback neckbreaker...

JT:Jack really letting his anger and frustration out...

Perfect Jack repeatedly stomps on the midsection of Keith Leone,he is unrelenting as the referee is forced to step in and pull him away.Jack looks angry and Steel makes the tag and tries to settle his partner down as Leone is able to tag in Reilly...

HE:The referee should have disqualified Jack there,he is an animal...

JT:Can you blame him after what Genesis did to him?

Steel and Reilly circle one another and then lockup.Reilly spins around the back of Steel and quickly back suplexes him to the mat............1.........2..........kickout.They get back up and Reilly dropkicks Steel into the corner and then runs in with a clothesline...he measures him up as he staggers out...

HE:RK-

Steel counters into a full nelson slam and the crowd cheer.Reilly gets back up but is floored by a huge clothesline,he gets up for a third time and Steel swipes his legs out from under him...

JT:STEEL WORKS!

Reilly quickly scrambles to the ropes and crawls to the outside.The crowd are booing him but he waves them away and tells the referee to make Steel keep his distance.Steel smirks as Reilly slowly gets back onto the apron....Steel attempts to get at him...

JT:Reilly playing games here...oh cmon...

Reilly pokes Steel in the eyes and then quickly climbs into the ring.He chopblocks Steel and then grabs his legs and hits several elbow drops to the ankle and then wishbones Steel.Steel is in pain as Reilly grabs his ankle...

HE:Thinking anklelock here...

Steel quickly seizes the ropes,the referee counts to four and Reilly breaks as Steel gets up in the corner.Reilly comes forwards but Steel boots him in the midsection and reverses positions,he shoulder thrusts Reilly and then lifts him onto the top rope...

JT:Dangerous predicament right here...

Reilly headbuuts his way out and throws Steel down onto the canvass below.He stands up tall and smirks before jumping off...

HE:Frogsplash...oh...

Steel drives his knees up into the midsection and Reilly rolls away in pain.Jack is screaming for the tag as Steel crawls across..

JT:Jack is desperate here....got it!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 22:25

The crowd cheer as Jack makes the tag,Leone sprints at him but is easily belly to belly suplexed through the air.Reilly gets up and Jack ducks a clothesline from him and then german suplexes him to the mat...

HE:Look out haha...

Leone is back up and he grabs Jack by the hair and reverse DDT's him to the mat,Reilly crawls into the cover............1............2.........kickout.Leone reaches out and Reilly tags him in,Leone tells Reilly to "watch how it is done"....he stomps on the head of Jack and then drags him up and jawbreakers him back into the corner,he runs in and stomps heavily on the stomach of Jack and then pulls him out and hits a piledriver.................1......................2............kickout.

HE:Leone finding his feet here....the "Saviour of Extreme" teaching his opponent a lesson...

Leone waits for Jack to get up and then russian legsweeps him back to the mat.He goes to the corner and climbs onto the second rope and comes off with an elbow drop..............1..............2..............kickout.Reilly offers his hand for a tag but Leone ignores him and then wills Jack to get back up...

JT:Leone thinking he can do things better by himself here....SPEAR!

Jack sunset flips over Leone just in time and then takes him out with a running forearm smash as he turns around.Both men scramble up and Leone swings at Jack..

JT:Ducked it....PERFECT SLAM!

Reilly breaks it up!

HE:Good job Reilly was there I think...

Leone is groggy but Reilly points at him and motions for him to make a tag next time.Jack slams a hard right hand into the face of Leone and then tags Steel back in.They drag Leone up and hit a double suplex....Steel goes to the second rope and comes off with a legdrop...............1..............2............shoulder up!

JT:Steel and Jack working well together here,which is much more than can be said about their opponents...

Leone is groggy as Steel atomic drops him into the corner.He rushes in after him but Leone slams his elbow into the jaw of his foe,Steel staggers back...

HE:Concuss-Kick!

The crowd groan as Leone lands the superkick on the jaw of Steel and floors him.Leone is on his knees and he holds his ribcage as he slowly crawls to the corner...

JT:Steel got rocked there....and Leone in prime positon to get the tag...

Reilly is watching and he reaches his arm out to make the tag as Leone slowly creeps towards him.The crowd and Perfect Jack are clapping their hands to encourage Steel on...

HE:Steel is along way from home...he's in trouble....WHAT!

The crowd give a cheer of surprise as Reilly suddenly jerks his hand back and drops from the apron and sneers at Leone.Keith holds his arms out in shock....

JT:Daniel Reilly looks like he has had enough...

Reilly points at Leone and shakes his head,Leone looks gobsmacked and the fans are cheering as Reilly heads into the aisleway...

HE:I dont understand.....SPEAR!

The crowd roars as Steel crushes into Leone with a huge spear.Jack climbs through the ropes and he pulls Leone up and hits him with a Perfect Plex before Steel locks in the Steel Works...

JT:Excruciating pain on the injured ribs of Leone....he has no choice here.....

Leone is forced to tap out and the crowd cheer as "Last Resort" plays out and Steel and Jack are declared the winners.Daniel Reilly is just exitiing through the curtain without a backwards glance as Steel goes to the corner and poses for his fans...

HE:Why did Reilly abandon his partner like that?...

JT:They were never on the same page,I guess some egos just arent suppose to collide...Reilly and Leone were never going to see eye to eye and that is exactly what happened...great win for Jack and Steel here...

*Commercial break

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 22:36

*The action comes back from the commercials as Daniel Reilly is walking through the backstage area and Christy James walks towards him.

CJ:Reilly....Reilly can I get a quick word with you,why did you just leave your tag team partner high and dry?

Reilly:I dont need to justify that question with an answer...I have something much more important to take care of...

*Reilly storms past Christy and through a door into a corridor.He walks towards the office of Alex Walker,but Ibrahim Mureson and Kalki Singh step in front of him.

Reilly:I need a word with the bossman,let me in!

*Both men shake their heads,Reilly smirks and then attempts to barge past them but they restrain him and shove him against the far wall.

Reilly:Get your stinking hands off me...

*The office door opens and Alex Walker strolls out with a smile on his face

Walker:What is all the commotion about...Reilly is that you,what do you want?

Reilly:Ive had it Walker...tell these two trolls to get off me...

*Walker nods his head and Mureson and Singh release Reilly before flanking their boss

Reilly:Ever since you came to this company you have done nothing but screw me over....you wouldnt give me a title shot when I deserved it....and then you let that idiot Drake come after me...he damn near killed me and Keane and still you did nothing....you let him brutalise me at Apocalypse and the icing on the whole cake,you created a stable with that goody two shoes GazzyD...the man that stole my title....do you have any idea what you have done Walker?

Walker:I know exactly what I have done and I do not regret one single thing!

Reilly:Well you should....I am not a man that you want to (beep) off...I guarantee you that...

Walker:I dont think I like your tone Reilly...in fact I think it is time you left...

Reilly:Im not going anywhere...

Walker:On the contrary,you will be leaving this building immediately....I guarantee you that...

*Mureson and Singh walk forwards and seize Reilly by the upper arms,he tries to fight but they outmuscle him and restrain him as Walker smiles.

Reilly:This isnt over Walker...you hear me.....THIS ISNT OVER!

*Walker shakes his head and chuckles as he heads back into his office.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 22:36

The action is back at ringside as the ring canvass has been replaced with a red one and there are balloons tied to the ringposts.The crowd are booing and then ultimate boos ring out as "Numb" by Linkin Park screams out and Alex Walker leads Genesis onto the stage.Walker,Sweetwater,Black,Singh and Mureson all march to the ring and climb in.There is a table set up in the ring and there are glasses of champagne set up.Walker smirks as the crowd are going wild with boos and he receives a mic...

JT:This crowd is as hostile as I have ever seen them....Genesis really have touched a raw nerve with these fans...

HE:I think they need to lighten up...

JT:I can barely hear Walker speak...

Walker:SHUT UP!

*Crowd boo

Walker:You know what,it doesnt even matter,boo all the hell you want.Right now you people should be honoured,you should be on your knees because you are looking at the future of professional wrestling.Last week Genesis rose from the abyss and we single handedly took over that good for nothing show Shutdown,we forced a merger with 6WF and here live on the first ever broadcast of 6CWF Escalation we will celebrate our success in front of each and every one of you.

Crowd:You suck x10

Walker:The dry wit of the Jocks never fails to amuse me.But soon enough you will come around to my way of thinking,to be quite honest you have no other option.This isnt some douche like Triple D telling you all that things are going to change,I am in charge of this damn company and I am GUARANTEEING that things are going to change.I bought into this company to make a difference,and my god I think that is exactly what I have done...dont you think?

*The crowd boo and Genesis laugh

Walker:You fools actually fell for all that "doing the right thing" bull(beep) when realistically I was working behind the scenes to pull off the biggest coup in wrestling today.I persuaded the brightest talents in our company to join my seige and I am delighted that they joined with no questions asked...they realised that Genesis is the way forward,the beginning of a new era and the start of the most dominating era in pro wrestling history.Sooner or later more will join our ranks,sooner or later everybody will fall in line....

HE:I want to join the ranks...

JT:Will you sit down...

Walker:But this isnt the time for me to lay down the law.There will be ample opportunities for me to set the direction of this company and you can bet your bottom dollar I am going to do that.But right here tonight is a celebration....along with my team....Michael Sweetwater,Jackson Black,Ibrahim Mureson and Kalki Singh...we are united to welcome our most prized asset....the one that you all never saw coming....he is the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion......GAZZYD!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 22:37

*The boos are defeaning as "Hell Yeah" roars out and GazzyD walks out onto the stage with a smirk on his face.He is dressed in a suit and then 6CW Title is draped across his shoulder as he swaggers down to the ring.Alex Walker lifts the ropes for him and he steps in as the jeers and abuse continues to grow....Genesis clap but the boos continue...

Walker:Shut up...

*The boos grow louder

Walker:I SAID SHUT YOUR MOUTHS AND SHOW YOUR CHAMPION SOME RESPECT!

Crowd:bumhole x10

*Walker passes the mic to GazzyD

GazzyD:You heard the man,why dont all you donkey-kissing losers shut up and show me the respect I deserve.I am the best damn wrestler in the world today,I am 6CW Champion,I am your wrestling god and dammit you will respect me,I will see to it personally!

JT:I think GazzyD is fighting a losing battle here...

GazzyD:Whats the matter,is it because Gazzy finally saw the light?...Because I no longer come out here and prance around like a loser,because I no longer pander to your needs?....Well boo-frickin-hoo....See this here(He pats the 6CW Title)....at Night of Glory I won this all by myself....I then beat Daniel Reilly in 2 out of 3 falls...I beat Triple D.....and last week at Apocalypse I beat Perfect Jack and Lex Hart...and I did it all by myself...

HE:He did Jeff...

JT:No he didnt...he beat Reilly because Jack helped him,he beat Triple D because Steel and Blade helped him...and last week he won because of Genesis....GazzyD has no credible wins to his name and he knows it...

GazzyD:You people all felt good because you thought your support was guiding me through but if anything you were a goddamn hinderance.All of the extra expectations and pressure you put on my shoulders....you drove me into the ground....and even when I was giving you 110% I would come out here and I would hear the ugly kids in the row saying "Yeah we want Jack"..."Lets go Steel"....but where the hell where my cheers?...I am the man that reached the top,I beat Jack,I beat all of yoru so-called heroes and were is the thanks I get...face facts you selfish (beeps) you turned on me,you people sold me out....so when Alex Walker came knocking,and he offered me the opportunity of showcasing my talent under his banner I didnt think twice....because under the wing of Genesis I will be appreciated,I will be applauded and goddamit I will be respected...

HE:Thats right Gazzy....you will indeed...

Gazzy:Alex and myself have brought together the tightest knit group in 6CW history,we are history--changing to say the very least and we will dominate this industry for as long as we see fit.We have recruited the best damn talents and we have combined them with my expertise and the unique mind of the 6CW General Manager,Alex Walker....add in the brute force of Kalki Singh and Ibrahim Mureson and I challenge anybody to rise up against us....this is your future,this is what each and everyone of you will pay to see week in,week out....we are Genesis....

*Alex Walker begins to hand the glasses of champagne around as the boos continue.Genesis are laughing and smiling as they clink glasses together and begin to drink...

JT:Genesis are certainly a united force....

"I am Perfection" roars out and the crowd pop as Perfect Jack storms onto the ramp to interuupt proceedings.Genesis look angry but GazzyD merely smiles as Jack walks down the ramp with a mic in hand...

Jack:Gazzy,Gazzy,Gazzy...when will you learn huh?.Uou actually have the audacity to say that these people turned on you but in reality you know that they have you everything.These people are the ones that cheered you on and had your back when everyone else was writing you off and saying you were nothing but a spot monkey.They followed you from day one and this is how you repay them...by jumping into bed with the devil incarnate and his team of cronies...I expected better from you Gazzy...

Gazzy:You think I care what you expected Jack.Dont come out here and give me a guilt trip,my whole career I dreamt of being 6CW Champion and when i won it I vowed I would doing anything to make sure I kept it.Dont you dare question my decisions because I know you would have done exactly the same thing...

Jack:Maybe I would,but I would have at least had the balls to admit I did it through pure greed.But you cant even do that,you have to pass the bucket...pass the bucket like you have your entire career...first it was Angel's fault,then it was Reilly's....now its the fans....but when it comes back to the beginning Gazzy the real problem is that your too selfish and too damn greedy....you knew you couldnt beat me one on one...

Gazzy:I could beat you any day of the week Jack...dont make me laugh...

Jack:And yet you havent proved it....you had your chance last sunday and instead you chose to side with these chumps...

Walker:Chumps....CHUMPS?...I dont remember any of these guys being chumps when they were beating you senseless Jack...you remember that...

Jack:Yeah I remember Walker...I remember that none of you were man enough to go it alone...you come out here and you talk about being the dominant force but your just another glorified version of Generation Zero....Not one of you could take me by yourselves....and you know it...

*A trace of doubt seems to flicker over Alex Walker's face as he stares into Jack's eyes and then he smiles

Walker:You've got balls Jack,I will give you that but your brain isnt too sharp.You come out here and you run your mouth,you disrupt our celebration and to be quite honest I would like to know why?

Jack:I think its pretty obvious....I want him...one on one...no interference...6CW Title on the line...

*Genesis all smile as Gazzy and Walker share a look

Walker:You want a shot at the 6CW Title?....Jacky boy those opportunities are reserved for those who earn it,incase you forget last week you were pinned by GazzyD...you lost your chance...

Jack:Perhaps its you with the short memory Walker,because just a week before that I pinned the so-called champion one-two-three....you name one man that has a more legitimate shot than me...

*Walker raises the mic to his mouth but doesnt begin...

"CUT MY LIFE TO PIECES.....THIS IS MY LAST RESORT!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 22:37

JT:Perhaps there is...

HE:This was suppose to be a celebration...

The crowd pop as Geoff Steel walks out onto the stage with a smile on his face.

Steel:Jack,Jack you know I respect you but to claim that you are more deserving that anyone else on this roster is pretty damn preposterous.I am in the form of my life,last week I beat Triple D,tonight I made Keith Leone tap out....if anyone deserves a shot at GazzyD....its me!

*Crowd cheer

JT:He has a point...

Walker:Your both so full of (beep) its unreal....why the heck would I grant either of you a shot...I want genuine proof that someone is a legitimate number one contender...

Steel:Then make a match...me and Jack are cool but both of us want our shot...me vs jack...winner gets a shot...

*Jack nods his head and the crowd cheer.Suddenly "New Day" screams out and the crowd go wild again as a very beaten up Mark Matzko hobbles out.

HE:I thought he was still in hospital...

JT:He was suppose to be...I dont think its wise for him to be moving about after that hellacious last man standing match at Apocalypse...

GazzyD:Is this some sort of joke....Matzko you look like you just woke up from your coffin...dont tell me you want a shot....heck I'll give you one right now...

Matzko:Why dont you shut your mouth Gazzy,I think these people have heard your whiny voice enough for one day.

*Crowd cheer

Matzko:Now I am not medically cleared to compete here tonight but soon enough I will be and if you wanna talk about guys in form then look no further than me....since winning the TV Title I have gone on a 7 match winning streak...I am the most in-form superstar in 6CW right now....I deserve a shot more than anyone else,and I will fight whoever it takes to get my chance...

*Alex Walker stares at all three men bickering between themselves on the ramp.Walker speaks to Gazzy,who doesnt seem best pleased but eventually nods his head.

Walker:It is fair to say that you all make fascinating cases and here in Genesis we do not shirk away from a challenge. GazzyD has always been and always will be the most dominating champion in 6CW history,he fears nobody and he would gladly face all of you on one night...

*The crowd cheer

Walker:But this is my damn company and I decide what goes down.So here is what we are going to do,you all want a shot at the 6CW Title...and you all make compelling cases....but only one of you can have what you want....so next week on Escalation...it will be Perfect Jack...

*Crowd pop

Walker:Versus Mark Matzko...

*Crowd pop

Walker:Versus Geoff Steel(another pop)...the winner gets the extra special privilidge of having their donkey beatdown by the greatest champion of all time.....isnt that right GazzyD...

Gazzy:I wish you all luck fellas...your gonna need it...

*Numb" breaks out again and Jack/Steel and Matzko all stare at one another and then at Genesis in the ring as GazzyD raises the 6CW Title in the air and rest of his faction flank him.

JT:Huge announcement from Alex Walker...next week on Escalation will see Perfect Jack,Mark Matzko and Geoff Steel battling it out for the opportunity of battling GazzyD for the 6CW World Heavyweight Title...I cant wait...

HE:Neither can I,I cant wait to see which one of these losers is going to get beatdown by gazzyD...

*Commercial break

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 22:41

*A video plays.The screen is flashing images of the Washington Monument,the Taj Mahal,Times Square,London Bridge,the Sahara Desert and the Amazon Rainforest.A monotone voice begins to speak.

Voice:Our next attack has been planned.
There are no details
There will be no instructions
This time we shall not fail

Spontanity is the keyhole to glory
Watch whilst our enterprise grows
Watch as we destroy our target

There is no hiding
There is no running
We shall hunt
We shall seek
We shall discover

Here we come!

*The video ends as the screen goes fuzzy and an eerie laughter can be heard as an image flashes on the screen and then goes off completely.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 22:41

Main Event
6CW Tag Team Titles
Frosted Dice © vs Jackson Black/Michael Sweetwater

JT:A huge night here on the first ever edition of 6CWF Escalation but we are not done folks,the main event is just moments away...

HE:Yes it is,Frosted Dice had their crowning acheivement at Apocalypse but their reign is definitely going to be short lived...Genesis are the team to beat now Jeff,and I see nothing but us crowning new champions here tonight....

JT:You could be right Henry,they say the first defense is always the toughest and there is no harder task than defeating two men looking to make an impact...

ding ding....

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen.............the following contest is scheduled for one fall....and it is for the 6CW Tag Team Championships!

*Crowd pop

"Numb" roars out and the boos are heavy as green pyrotechnics explode into the air and then shadows dance across the stage.

Mike Bird:Introducing first.........the challengers.............representing Genesis..........weighing in at a combined weight of 376 pounds..............Michael Sweetwater and Jackson Black!

Black and Sweetwater are dressed in matching black trunks with "Genesis " written on the back in green.The crowd boo them as they climb onto the apron and into the ring.They high five and then smirk at the booing fans...

JT:Two very different athletes but combined they could make a very good pairing,their first outing as a team and they have a tag team title shot....

HE:Its not what you know but who you know Jeff...you know that...

Genesis stand in the ring with focused faces as "The Angel and The Gambler" rips through the airwaves and the crowd go wild.Giant dice roll across the big screen and then white and silver pyros explode into the air...

Mike Bird:And their opponents....................at a combined weight of 545 pounds......they are the current reigning and defending 6CW Tag Team Champions..................Froooooooooooooosssssssssstttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeddddddd Diiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Frosted Dice look pleased as they tag hands with the fans and then run down to the ring and climb onto the apron.They unstrap their title belts and climb in the ring as Genesis set about them...

JT:The rookies wasting no time here...

Black and Dice brawl as Frost goes at it with Sweetwater.Black whips Dice across the ring but Dice comes back with a flying clothesline that knocks Black from the ring.Sweetwater ducks a shot from Frost and kicks him the stomach before going to the second rope and coming off with a double axe handle...

HE:Oh no....

Frost catches Sweetwater in midair and then powerbombs him to the mat as the crowd cheer.Black drags his partner from the ring and they regroup on the outside as the crowd chant "Frosted Dice"...

JT:Looks like Genesis werent quite ready to get this match started...

Black and Sweetwater discuss for a few moments and then climb back into the ring.Jackson Black starts out with Jack Frost and they initiate a lockup before Black pulls out and kicks Frost in the midsection.He hammers Frost back to the corner and then whips him to the opposite side and runs across and nails a bodysplash....he drags Frost out and hits a t-bone suplex..............1.............2...........kickout.

HE:Jackson Black is a wrestling genius...Frosted Dice cannot compete with that....

Black tags in Sweetwater.The Brooklyn man gets in the ring and kicks Frost in the stomach,Black delivers an atomic drop and then Sweetwater comes off the second rope with a double axe handle.Frost tries to get up but Sweetwater runs across and slams a knee into his temple...........1.............2...........shoulder up.

JT:It will be interesting to see how Genesis evolves as a faction,will they have longevity...

HE:Of course they will,this is so much more thought out then any other team in history...

Sweetwater manages to slam Frost onto the canvass and then tags Black back in.Black goes to the second rope and lands a kneedrop..........1.............2........shoulder up.He picks Frost up and whips him to the corner,he follows in but takes a back elbow and staggers out...Frost goes to the second rope and comes off...

HE:Caught him....what a belly to belly throw from Jackson Black...

Black launches Frost through the air as the crowd boo.He waits for Frost to get back up and hits him with an exploder suplex...............1.....................2.............shoulder up.Black stands and smirks at Dice before leaping into the air and landing a legdrop............1.............2.......kickout.

JT:Genesis working well here,isolating their opponent...

Black drags Frost up and nails several knife edge chops,he backs him onto the ropes and shoots him across the ring,Frost comes back and he ducks a right hand before flying back on the rebound with an impressive crossbody as the crowd cheer loud....Frost slowly crawls to his corner...

JT:Frost really needs this tag....GOT IT!

Michael Sweetwater climbs into the ring and distracts the referee as Frost tags Dice.The ref turns around as Dice nails Black with a samoan drop and he quickly swoops on Dice and orders him from the ring...

JT:But he got the tag...

HE:Referee didnt see it...he was dealing with Sweetwater's very important question!

JT:Yeah right...

The crowd boo as Dice is forced from the ring.Black is up and he manages to dropkick Frost into the corner before tagging Sweetwater back in.Black grabs Sweetwater's arm and whips him hard into a big stinger splash on Frost in the corner.Sweetwater savagely stomps on the midsection of his opponent and then chokes him with his foot....

HE:Just sit back and behold Jeff,this is the future of our business....we may have joined to form 6CWF but none of that matters...Genesis is the future...

Frost tries to get up as Sweetwater kicks him hard in the face,he goes to the corner and climbs up the ropes as Frost slowly gets up.Sweetwater looks down and then launches himself into a huge crossbody...

JT:Frost caught him....OH!

The crowd cheer as Frost catches Sweetwater in midair,he throws him up onto his shoulders but Sweetwater spins into a crunching tornado DDT................1...................2..........shoulder up.Sweetwater stands and stomps on his opponent again before willing Frost to get up...

HE:Sweetwater has something in mind here...

Sweetwater tries to finish Frost with the fishermans suplex but Frost spins out and floors him with a big boot.He turns towards his corner as Jackson Black sneaks in the ring and german suplexes him to the mat...

JT:Referee are you serious...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 22:42

The crowd are going ballistic and John Dice is quickly into the ring and he storms at Black,the referee manages to get in between them and sends both men back to their corners as Black winks at Dice.Sweetwater is first to his feet,he rubs away some blood from his lip and then tags Black back in...

HE:This is awesome from Genesis....you would think that they were the tag team champions watching this....

JT:I cant argue that they have been impressive thus far...

Black circles Frost with a grin and waits for him to get up before flooring him with a russian legsweep..............1................2..........kickout.Black rolls back onto his feet and beckons for Frost to get up...

HE:This is it....AMERICAN...

JT:NORTHERN WIND!

The crowd pop as Frost elbows his way off the shoulders of Black and plants him with a viscious DDT.Both men are grounded as the crowd chant "Frosted Dice"...

JT:Could be the lifeline that the champion's need...

Both men are hurt as they try to crawl to their respective corners.Dice is clapping his hands and then reaching over for Frost to get the tag...

HE:Its a race here....cmon Jackson....YES!

JT:HERE COMES DICE!

The chers are huge as John Dice storms the ring and he sends the oncoming Michael Sweetwater into a huge backdrop.Jackson Black is up and Dice whips him off the ropes before lifting him into a huge flapjack takedown.Dice gets back up and he connects with a three punch combo on Sweetwater before whipping him to the corner and nailing a bodysplash...Sweetwater staggers out and Dice kicks him in the stomach and flips him into the air...

JT:What a powerbomb....we've only seen this a couple of times from Dice but nobody will get up from this...

Dice lifts Sweetwater again and drills him with a second powerbomb,he lets out a huge roar as he lifts him for a third time...

HE:Take that...

Jackson Black is back up and he chopblocks the back of Dice's legs,collapsing him to the mat.The crowd boo as Black lays kicks into Dice before ushering him back to his feet...

HE:Watch this Jeff....

JT:YOU MEAN THAT!

The crowd cheer as Frost comes from nowhere and clotheslines Black and himself over the top rope to the outside.Sweetwater stumbles to his feet and walks straight into Dice,who scoops him onto his shoulders....

JT:LOADED DICE!

Dice nails his finisher as the crowd cheer and then look on in anger as Ibrahim Mureson and Kalki Singh rush down to the ring.Dice gets up and he points at the members of Genesis...

JT:They have no business out here...

HE:You cant get a good view from the back...they want to be out here front row...

JT:Shut up...

Jackson Black has his head smashed against the announce desk and he staggers backwards as Frost rushes at him for a spear...............BOOM!

HE:OH no...

Both men crash into the steel steps and lay in a slump on the floor.Michael Sweetwater is up as Dice turns around and he nails his opponent with a downwards spiral.He staggers to his feet and nods to himself before going to the corner...

JT:This isnt right....

Alex Walker walks out onto the stage with a smile as he joins Mureson and Singh at the base of the ring.Sweetwater is on the top rope and he gives the thumbs up to his teammates before leaping off..

HE:SIX FEET UNDER...HE GOT HIM!

Walker sends Mureson and Singh around to grab the tag team titles as Sweetwater lands the double foot stomp on Dice.The referee leans his head out of the ropes and tells Mureson and Singh to stay away....

JT:Genesis needs to get out of here...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 22:43

HE They are celebrating a title win Jeff....referee he has the cover......OH MY GOD!

*Crowd pop

JT:OUT OF NOWHERE...

Sweetwater stands up to shout at the referee to make the tag as Daniel Reilly comes in through the crowd,he spins Sweetwater around and nails him with a huge RKO and dumps Dice on top....

HE:No....he was banned from the building....

Crowd:ONE!..................TWO...........................THREE!

JT:Its over...

ding ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen....................here are your winners...............and STILL 6CW Tag Team Champions...................Frooooooooooooossssssssssttttttttteeeeeeeeddddddddd Diiiiiiiiiiiicccccccceeeeeeeeeee!

JT:The champions retain in one heck of a contest.....first ever monday night 6CWF Escalation has ended with a bang...

HE:Its a robbery....Reilly wasnt allowed in the building....

Alex Walker is standing flabbergasted as Reilly stares at him with malice and then jumps the railings again as Mureson and Singh make a beeline for him.Jackson Black is groggy but he drags his teamate,Michael Sweetwater from the ring and they stumble into the aisleway with Walker as the referee hands Frosted Dice their titles.

JT:I give credit where it is due....this Genesis team looks the real deal....they had their own moments of luck but on a different night they could have been walking away as the tag team champions...

HE:They should be walking away as champions....Sweetwater had the match won...

JT:Through the interference that Genesis provided.I dont want to argue about it Henry,it was fantastic contest between two amazing teams but on this night Frosted Dice have prevailed...

HE:But what about Reilly?....Why did he do that....why is he even still here?

JT:He said it earlier,he blames Alex Walker for his lacklustre form...he blames Walker for putting him in against Drake,he demanded answers and when Walker wouldnt give them to him,I guess he decided to take matters into his own hands...

Frost is clutching his neck as he hugs Dice and asks him what happened.Dice shrugs his shoulders and then points to the tag belts,Frost smiles and they hold their championships in the air as the crowd cheer...

HE:Frosted Dice can rest as champions here tonight but this isnt over...The Genesis regime is just beginning....

JT:You could be right Henry....but what a show,6CWF Escalation has just shown you what action is all about....tune in next week guys for another great edition of non-stop wrestling entertainment.Goodnight!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down