The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation Results 13th June 2011

Go down

6CW Escalation Results 13th June 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation Results 13th June 2011

Post by JJJohnson Sun 12 Jun 2011, 4:35 pm

*The show goes live on air,the speakers are blaring out "I want it all" and the capacity crowd in the O2 Arena are on their feet and applauding.Jets of pyros shoot up into the air and then cameras pan around some of the signs in the crowd.

"The Apocalypse is nigh"
"Jack is the Perfect Champ"
"Reilly is a coward"
"Dicey get the drinks in"
"Frosted Dice = Tag Champions"

JT:Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to monday night Escalation from the sold out O2 Arena in London.And with just 6 days to go before Apocalypse,what a show we have lined up for you here....

HE:Thats right guys,6CW is just days away from a colossal night of pay per view action but on this night we will see the final tremors of what promises to be an unforgettable Apocalypse event.

JT:Before we get stuck into the action,we understand that Christy James is standing by with the General Manger,Alex Walker.

*The action goes in the back,Alex Walker is stood with a smile and Christy James twirls her hair back and begins to speak.

CJ:Thanks Jeff,yes my guest at this time is the 6CW General Manager,Alex Walker.

*The crowd give a cheer

Walker:Thank you Christy.

Christy:Mr Walker...

Walker:Alex will do fine..

Christy:Alex, just three weeks into your tenure as General Manager and I think it is fair to say you have rocked the foundations of this industry, but how are you looking forward to your first pay per view event in charge?

Walker:I think the great thing is Christy is that I am as big a fan as all of these guys here in the O2. I want to see the best action, I want to see a mixture of high-flying cruiseweights, extreme dare-devils, wrestlings supremos and the main event elite. This company harbours some of the greatest talent in the world and it is my job to make sure that they are showcased in the best possible way. The Apocalypse event is my first big show and I have to admit I am immensely excited by it. I know all the great 6CW fans are looking forward to it and I promise...no I guarantee them a night that they will never forget.

Christy:That sounds fantastic, also there has been a lot of talk backstage and in wrestling circles that Lex Hart's mental state is deterorating by the day. Many of the refereeing staff have been subjected to physical assault from Hart and it has left a lot of people wondering why you are allowing him to compete in such a high profile match this sunday?

Walker: I assure you Christy, and all those that have raised concern that the situation is well in hand. I understand Lex's Hart mental state was suffering terribly, it led many to speculate that he was behind the assault of John Liederman. To this day we do not know the answer, but we do know that Lex seems to be in a bad way. However, I orchestrated a Beat the Clock challenge and like it or loathe it, Lex Hart was one of two participants that executed the fastest time. Lex Hart earnt his shot at the 6CW Title and that is something that cannot be changed...

Christy:But what if he loses it during that match, I mean your first PPV in charge and the referee's may feel that Lex's behaviour warrants them to take extra precautions or,as I have heard rumours of, even boycott that match?

Walker:I cannot say I have heard those rumours Christy but if they are indeed true then I am sure there is an easy alternative. I said from my very first day that I have no issue with getting "hands on"...if there are no referees available for this match then I have no issue with putting myself forward for the role. As General Manager of 6CW I have the authority and power to make any decisions that I see beneficial, I must lookout for the safety of all my staff and that means that if sunday's 6CW Title match finds itself without a referee...or finds itself a victim of Lex Hart's violent streak then there will be no hesitation on my part to interject myself into the scenario.

Christy:Thankyou Alex....

Walker:No thank you Christy. And I hope you, and all the 6CW fans enjoy tonights show and more importantly enjoy this sunday...its going to be memorable.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 13th June 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 13th June 2011

Post by JJJohnson Sun 12 Jun 2011, 4:35 pm

Match 1
Jackson Black/Scorpion/Internecio/Cerberus vs John Dice/Jack Frost/Mason White/Yarmouth Blade

"The Angel and The Gambler" plays out and the crowd go wild as big red dice roll across the big screen and then Frosted Dice walk out onto the stage.They bump knuckles and then walk down the rampway..

JT:Huge 8 man tag team action to kick of tonights event....these same 8 men will compete this sunday for the very prestigous honour of being 6CW Tag Team Champions....these men right here have got to go down as crowd favourites...

HE:Who cares what the fans think...only two teams are a shoe in for that match...

Frosted Dice tag hands with the fans and then climb into the ring."One and Only" is next to blaze out and the fans cheer again as Yarmouth Blade bounces out and throws his arms in the air.Pyros explode and then Mason White walks out behind him and flexes his muscles...

JT:Two young stallions who would love nothing better than to assert their dominance here tonight...Yarmouth Blade is a former tag team champion,he knows what it takes to get the job done in this type of environment...

Blade and White walk around the ring and then climb onto the apron and stare at Frosted Dice.All four of them nod in a respectful manner as fire like pyros explode from the stage and "Your Betrayal" screams out.Mr Jones walks out with a large grin on his face,he laughs and then holds his arms out...

HE:Here are the two men who could easily create an Apocalypse of their own this coming sunday...

JT:Certainly these two have to be the overwhelming favourites...

Internecio and Cerberus stand with their demonic manager on the stage and then they make their way down to the ring.Internecio flicks his long hair back and then Mr Jones directs them towards the ring...

HE:These are two of the most scariest individuals I remember here in 6CW...we have had a fair few but these two take the biscuit...

Internecio and Cerberus climb onto the apron.They stare at their opponents and then climb over the ropes...

JT:No fear from these men...no sir....

HE:This isnt fair...

Frosted Dice and Blade/White exchange glances before all four men run at the two behemoths and begin trading with them."Generation" screams out as Scorpion and Jackson Black come running down to the ring...

JT:The tag team champions are here...and they will be wanting to make a big statement here tonight...

HE:Jackson Black has had alot to say about Generation Zero's failures of late....

JT:A definite sign of tension in the ranks...

HE:But they can easily bounce back,a win here tonight and a big win this sunday will allay anybody's fears.

Mr Jones screams at Black and Scorpion,telling them to help his men out.They stare at him and then storm the ring.Frosted Dice double suplex Cerberus to the mat but then stand up into twin clotheslines from Generation Zero.Scorpion grabs Frost and launches him over the top rope as Jackson Black belly to belly suplexes Dice over the top...

JT:The champions definitely having success there...

Internecio uppercuts Mason White but is dropkicked in the back by Blade.He falls through the ropes onto the apron and then Blade leaps onto the turnbuckle and springs back with a dropkick (ala Chris Jericho) that sends Internecio to the hard flooring...

HE:Yarmouth Blade thinks he is hot stuff but he is no match for the champions...

Blade gets up but is quickly floored by a Scorpion back elbow.Jackson Black pummels White and then tries to irish whip him,White reverses it but Scorpion kicks him in the stomach from the side and allows Black to take White down with a t-bone suplex...............1..................2.........kickout!

JT:Looks like we might actually have a start to this match now...

Black tags in Scorpion and they quickly stomp a viscious mudhole in White.They drag him up and whip him off the ropes,Scorpion lifts White into the air as Black bounces back against the ropes...

HE:Beautiful variation on the Hart Attack right there...

1..................2...............kickout.

Scorpion slams fists and boots into White and then drags him up.He runs him back to the corner and nails solid shoulder thrusts before tagging in Black again.They pummel White in the corner and then raise him onto the top rope.Black climbs up and front facelocks White as Scorpion lifts his tag partner onto his shoulders...

JT:This isnt good....huge superplex!

The ring shakes on impact but Yarmouth Blade quickly breaks up the cover.He trades right hands with Black and then looks for a kick to the stomach.Black catches his foot and spins him around but Blade counters with a dragon whip kick..

HE:He has no business being in there,he isnt the legal man...

JT:And the referee is telling him that...

Blade is ushered from the ring as Cerberus slaps the back of Black and takes his position in the ring.Mr Jones claps as Scorpion looks unimpressed...Cerberus waits for Mason White to stand and then uppercuts him back against the ropes...he grips his arm and whips him to the corner and follows in with a big bodysplash...he scoops White up and runs him into a big sidewalk slam..............1..................2..........kickout!

HE:You can tell that none of these men really want to work together but for the sake of momentum they are going to have to...

Cerberus pulls White up again and headbutts him back to the ropes.White staggers forwards again and Cerberus kicks him in the stomach and looks for a brainbuster.White fights his way out and then drills a huge knee up into the chin of Cerberus...he staggers back and then White runs off the ropes...

JT:Could be going for the spear...

HE:Or not...

The crowd groan as Cerberus gets his boot up and almost knocks White out cold with it.He tags in Internecio and the crowd boo.They haul White up and bounce him back against the ropes before sending him across the ring...White comes hurtling back and the two behemoths uppercut him to the floor.Internecio glares down at him and then lands three consecutive elbow drops...

JT:Mason White is taking a real beating here...

1...................2...............kickout.Internecio drags him up again and takes a tag from Scorpion.He momentarily glares at the Generation Zero member and then headbutts White back to the corner.Scorpion stomps on his midsection and then drags him to the centre of the ring and tries for a suplex....White locks his feet...

JT:Still some strength in this youngster yet...

White fights and manages to reverse into a suplex of his own.Scorpion manages to float over the back and he stomps on the back of White's leg before darting off the ropes...

HE:NO!

JT:Oh what a black hole slam....a move of real desperation but a move that has changed the landscape of this match completely...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 13th June 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 13th June 2011

Post by JJJohnson Sun 12 Jun 2011, 4:36 pm

The crowd cheer loud as White slams Scorpion into the mat.Both men are sprawled on the canvass as their teamates shout words of encouragement...

HE:Both men really need a tag....

JT:But who has more in the tank to get there first?

White drags himself to his corner,Scorpion is on his back but is reaching desperately back towards his team...

JT:TAG MADE!

HE:Got it...

Scorpion tags Jackson Black as Yarmouth Blade gets the tag from his partner.Blade immediately springboards onto the top rope and shoots across the ring with a flying clothesline that takes Black down.Blade rolls back up and he dropkicks Jackson as he stands again...Blade quickly punches Cerberus in the face and ducks a shot from Internecio before guillotining him on the top rope...dropping him to the outside.

JT:Yarmouth Blade releasing some of that pent up aggression....

Black gets up for a third time and Blade runs at him before nailing a wheelbarrow bulldog as the crowd cheer.Blade quickly scurries to the corner and leaps up top...

JT:Yarmouth Blade gonna fly here...

Jackson is starting to get up as Blade rethinks his position and then connects with a missile shoulder tackle...he stands up and runs across before dropkicking Scorpion's knees from the apron,the tag champ falls face-first on the canvass and drops to the outside...

HE:What was the need in that...

Black is trying to get up as Blade grabs him by the head,he gives a signal to the crowd and then flips his opponent into the air...

JT:Powerbomb coming up...

John Dice slaps the back of Yarmouth Blade and gets the tag.Blade is momentarily disorientated and then powerbombs Black to the canvass.He turns around and gets in Dice's face...they argue and then Blade shoves him backwards...

HE:Oh I love it...

Dice shoves Blade in the chest and the referee tries to intervene.Cerberus takes advantage and climbs in the ring unawares,he spins Dice around and clutches him around the throat...

JT:Chokeslam...

The referee is ushering Blade from the ring and does not see as Dice kicks Cerberus between the legs and then throws him from the ring.Jackson Black is slowly climbing up and darts at Dice but is easily scooped up into a samoan drop...............1.................2............foot on the ropes.

HE:I knew these teams wouldnt be able to co-exist....there is too much on the line...

Frost is tagged in by Dice.Frost goes to the top rope as Dice nails an atomic drop on Black and then Frost comes off the top rope with a legdrop across the back of the neck...........1.............2...........kickout.

JT:Excellent tag team work there from Frosted Dice...

Frost pulls Black up but is jawbreakered backwards.Black staggers back into the corner as Frost comes forwards,Black kicks him in the gut and fires back with right hands...he grabs Frost's arm and irish whips him across the ring...Black lowers his head and Frost nails him with a sharp kick before gutwrench powerbombing him to the mat...

JT:That could end it...

...........Scorpion storms the ring and tries to break up the count.Frost moves as Scorpion splashes his own team mate.Frost gets up and karate kicks Scorpion in the side of the head...sending him out of the ring.Internecio climbs over the ropes as Frost turns around,the monster easily body presses Frost into the air and then throws him at the oncoming John Dice...

HE:Frosted Dice just got melted...

Mr Jones applauds with vigour but then lets out an angry shrill as Mason White spears Internecio through the ropes to the outside.He drags Internecio up and looks wild as he sends him crashing into the steel steps...

JT:Mason White showing that unnatural power that he possesses...

Jack Frost tries to get up but Yarmouth Blade tags himself in.He immediately goes to the top rope and watches as Jackson Black tries to get up...

JT:Beautiful crossbody...

1.........................2...............Black kicks out.Outside the ring,Cerberus ambushes White from behind,they trade blows and then White knees his opponent in the stomach and slams his head against the announce table.

HE:A little bit of chaos rising around us...

Scorpion tries to get back in the ring but John Dice flapjacks him onto the top rope before Jack Frost nails the Northern Wind DDT.Frost gets up and begins shouting at Yarmouth Blade...

JT:These two teams really are not on the same page...

HE:I dont think Frost is happy about Blade tagging himself in...

JT:But Dice did the exact same thing earlier...

Blade and Frost are arguing and then Dice gets involved aswell.Mason White climbs back in the ring and all four men are trash talking in the ring...

JT:This is going to implode...

The crowd are torn as both teams begin to brawl with one another.The referee is helpless as Mason White dodges a right hook and spinebusters John Dice into the mat...Yarmouth Blade looks for a springboard tornado DDT but Frost counters with an excellent northern lights suplex...Frost gets up and beckons for Blade to get back to his feet...

HE:This is madness...OH WOW!

(Crowd gasp)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JT:I dont think that was in the script...

Mason White rushes across for a huge big boot to the face of Frost but he ducks out of the way and White kicks Yarmouth Blade clean in the face.Frost staggers around the back and waits for a shocked Mason White to turn around...

HE:Huge 3-D.....thats twice in two weeks he has felt the wrath of that move from Frosted Dice...

Frosted Dice nail the 3-D and Mason White rolls from the ring.Alot of the crowd are cheering but there is a split section...

JT:I dont think these fans know what to think...

Cerberus and Internecio grab Frosted Dice's legs and drag them under the bottom rope.Both teams are brawling in the aisleway...

HE:Look in the ring Jeff....

Jackson Black staggers to his feet,he grabs the groggy Yarmouth Blade and scoops him onto his shoulders...

HE:American slam...he got him...

3!

JT:Match is over...

"Generation" roars out and the crowd boo as Jackson Black picks up the victory for his team.Internecio/Cerberus and Frosted Dice are still brawling as a team of referees storm the ring to break them up....Jackson Black rolls from the ring and Scorpion soon follows...

HE:Jackson Black has been saying all week he was going to prove a point and he has...Generation Zero have a huge victory just six days before Apocalypse...

JT:A huge assist from the boot of Mason White but the results dont lie...Generation Zero victorious here tonight...

Jackson Black can be heard screaming at Scorpion "Thats how you do it....!" and Scorpion staring after him as he exits through the curtain.Mason White is in the ring looking crestfallen as he checks on his teammate...

HE:That was brilliant...if this sunday is anything like that...its gonna be great....

JT:It sure is....a real humdinger to kick of tonights show.One of these four teams will leave sunday as the 6CW Tag Team Champions...who it will be,I have no idea!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The action is backstage with Keith Leone,He is whirling kendo sticks in his hands and training himself as Christy James approaches him.

Christy:Hi Keith...a quick word if I may?

*Leone doesnt answer,he continues to train.

Christy:Just six days until Apocalypse,the night when you will defend your Extreme Title in a fatal four way match...in just a few moments,two of your challengers...Michael Sweetwater and Josh Valour will go head to head..

*Leone drops the kendo sticks,they clatter on the floor

Leone:Lets get something straight Christy.I dont care about Sweetwater and Valour,heck I dont care about Dicey Reilly and I dont care how many men want to challenge me for this...(He taps the Extreme Title around his waist).....all my mind is trained on is getting prepared for another title defense.I was brought to this company as the "head" of the extreme division, that means that even when I was inactive I was seen as the best candidate to lead this division. So when the doctors gave me clearance to resume my career, I quickly picked up where I left off and took this belt from the pretender Geoff Steel.

*Crowd cheer Steel but the fact that he lost to Leone

Leone:All of my life I have been an advocate of extreme wrestling.My whole career has been based around me being the best at what I do and I have acheived that in every which way. From 6WF to 6CW I have defeated the best that the "extreme" world has to offer....Blue Dragon,Chris Patricks,Abe Abercorn,Geoff Steel,Dicey Reilly,Lex Hart....They have all fallen victim to me,they have all paled in comparison to me...and this sunday will be no different.

I dont think I exaggerate when I call myself the Saviour of "Extreme",I have single handedly kept this division fresh and new,I have re-energised a dying brand of entertainment and for that you people should be on your knees at my feet.So Sweetwater,Valour and Dicey can all shake their fists and quarrel over who is my most worthy challenger...but when all is said and done,it wont make one shred of difference because I am the champion, and that is never going to change!

*Leone sneers and then picks up his kendo sticks and resumes training as the crowd boo him.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 12 Jun 2011, 4:37 pm

Match 2
Josh Valour vs Michael Sweetwater

Jeff Thadeus: Welcome back Ladies and Gentleman, what a great night of action it's been so far, I'm sat here with my broad cast colleague Henry Lloyd, Up next we have Josh Valour and Michael Sweetwater, two men that will both compete for the Extreme Champion in just six days time.
How do you see this panning out Henry?

HE: Well Jeff I think this one will be over quickly as Michael Sweetwater is showing great promise in 6cw and will give this young up start a class in wrestling.

Suddenly "Enemy" by Fozzy play and the crowd erupt's into cheers and out comes Josh Valour from behind the curtain waving to the fans then runs down the ring and slides under the bottom rope and climbs on to the top rope posing for the fans.

Then" I think bad thought's" starts to play and Michael Sweetwater comes from behind the curtain and laugh's at the crowd who are booing at him, he slowly walk's down
the ramp then on to the steel steps and climbs through the ropes and in to the ring.

HE: Sweetwater is gonna kick butt.

JT: You would say that, just concentrate on your job.

The ref goes to signal the start of the match.

Ding,ding,ding.

The two men walk round in circle's looking at each other then raise the right hands but as they touch Sweetwater kick's Valour in the stomach who winces in pain, Sweetwater the irish whip's him into one corner then runs at him with a clotheslines and then Valour falls to the floor.

JT: Sweetwater trash talking Valour as he down on the floor.

HE: Yeah showing him who's boss.

Sweetwater then pick's up Valour but Valour then push's Sweetwater's arm's out the way and does a standing drop kick right to the face of Valour.

HE: Whaaaa, what the? where did that come from?

Both men are on the ground but it's Valour who get's up first and he's pumping up the crowd, shaking his fist wildy and screaming at Sweetwater to get up.

The crowd are cheering for Valour and he bounces of the rope the run's at Sweetwater then give's him a clotheline,sweetwater falls to the floor, Valour then bounces of the other rope at the other side of the ring then Sweetwater falls to the feet of Valour who then bounces of the rope but this time Sweetwater is ready for him and gives Valour a big boot to the face.

JT: Ouch!!!! That gotta hurt?

MS: Look at him now.

JT: Oh Come on, Sweetwater showing little respect there.

Sweetwater pick's up Valour and throws a punch at Valour but Valour Block's it as the crowd are cheering, Sweetwater then Throws another punch, again Valour Block's and punch's sweetwater then again and again and Sweetwater rocking back wards towards the corner, Sweetwater holdes on to the rope and tell's the ref to get Valour back.

Valour come's up to Sweetwater but the ref get's in between Valour and Sweetwater and try's to pull them apart, Sweetwater then does a thumb to the eye on Valour who
then hold's his eye in pain and staggers back a little.

JT: Dirty tactick's from Sweetwater there.

HE: In this business you have to get ahead any way you can.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

As the ref is checking on Valour, Sweetwater turns round and start's to take of the turn buckle which he just rip's off the then throws it to the floor.The ref then tell's Sweetwater off for ripping the the padding off.

JT: Oh some one's gonna get it now the steel ring post is revealed.

Sweetwater just laugh's then does an irish whip on Volour but he does a counter on Sweetwater who then hits the exposed turn buckle with his back and falls to the mat, The crowd are cheering for Valour but the ref stop's Valour from getting to Sweetwater and the crowd start to boo.

HE: That's just criminal, it shouldn't be allowed.

JT: You weren't saying that when he ripped off that trun buckle pad were you?

HE: Oh shut up man, Sweetwater wouldn't have used that like Valour.

JT: You have a short memory man, oh look wait, god dam that cheet sone of b.....itch.

The camera show's the ref jumping out of the ring and fetching the turn buckle pad
and then starts to tie the pad back on.

Then as the ref's back is turned Sweetwater then reaches inside his pant's and
pulls out a set of brass knuckles and put's them on his fist, then Valour turns
round towards Sweetwater who then hits Valour with the brass knuckles, who then
falls to the mat.

HE: Yes this has to be it man. use any way to get ahead, Like I said before Jeff.

JT: That's just plain old cheating Henry

Sweetwater quickly put's the brass knuckle's in to his pants and the ref turns round
and see's Valour on the mat..

The ref starts to count.

And the winner of the match?

is Michael Sweetwaterrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

JT: This is just plain bad, Valour had this match one and Sweetwater hit's him in the head with a set of brass knuckles.

HE: Hey, What the ref don't see Jeff?

JT:Now what the hell is this...

Sweetwater is declared victorious and he stands over Valour with a sick expression.He shakes his head and then climbs from the ring and walks to the announce area.

HE:He's just re-arranging the furniture is all...

Sweetwater grabs two steel chair and throws them back in the ring.The crowd are booing as he places one chair under the head of Valour...the referee tries to intervene but Sweetwater chases him off with the chair...

JT:This isnt right...

Sweetwater lifts the chair behind his head and then the crowd pop as Dicey Reilly comes sprinting down to the ramp,dressed in jeans and a t-shirt.He slides into the ring and ducks a chair shot from Sweetwater before big booting his rival to the mat.Sweetwater staggers up and Dicey drops him with another right hand....Sweetwater scrambles as Dicey grabs the chair off the mat....

JT:Oh whoah vengeance is sweet...

HE:Run Michael...

Sweetwater quickly slides from the ring to avoid the chairshot.Dicey slams the chair on the floor and he points at Sweetwater,who is backing up the rampway.

JT:Dicey Reilly is fired up here and Michael Sweetwater wants no part of that....things really heating up as we get close to Apocalypse...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*Frosted Dice are in the back.They are talking to one another and the crowd cheer at the sight of him.

Dice:Cant afford to slip up like that this sunday Frosty...

Frost:No I know man....but I feel we are getting better each week,you know and I know that those belts could easily be ours at Apocalypse..

Dice:Well I am certainly impressed with our own performance.But its a four way split,we need to guard at each turn...all of these teams have a chance of victory..I know odds better than anyone...all it takes is one roll of the dice,you win some...you lose some...

Frost:No losing for us mate....Ive got that feeling....

Dice:Well keep it grounded pal...

???:Wise words of advice...

*Mr Jones' sneering face appears and the crowd boo

Frost:What the hell do you want?...You after another round of ransom?

Mr Jones:Oh how witty.I think you know boys that any attempt at subduing me will be futile, lets assume that I am protected...

Dice;Funny that,I dont see your little guardians...

Mr Jones:I dont mean Internecio and Cerberus. They are my clients, my protection comes from a high source, my protection is beyond the realms of your little imagination...so if I was you,I would watch your tongue...and limit your actions!

*He speaks the last as Dice takes a step closer to him

Dice:Then what do you want jackass?...Because we are kind of in the middle of things...

Mr Jones:Just to let you know that you may as well stay home this sunday.....your luck has run out,your fresh out of money and the casinos may as well be closed Mr Dice. You may have fooled these fans into thinking your something special but I know differently...I have seen fear in your eyes, I saw it the night I returned at Final Dawn...your tiny minds still cannot comprehend my escape and it eats you up...but knowledge is power and it feels great to be so much more powerful than you.

Frost:You wanna put that to the test?

Mr Jones:No need for physicality is there Jack,no none at all. I was just offering you a friendly word, I cannot make you listen but this sunday I will personally see to it that you both suffer. Internecio and Cerberus are more prepared than ever before, at Apocalypse they will bring forth the giant conflict and they will be tag team champions.

*Frosted Dice both close in on Mr Jones

Dice:Well we will see about that then won't we.Now run along Jonesy,because you may be "protected" but that doesnt mean I wont enjoy breaking your face all the same..

*Mr Jones smiles evily and then backs off.Frosted Dice shake their heads.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Match 3
Triple D vs Angealus

"Generation" rings out and there are boos as Angealus walks out onto the stage,alone.He stares around at the crowd and then makes his way down to the ring and climbs in.He takes off his red vest and bounces back against the ropes.

JT:Strange contest up next....all the member of Generation Zero have voiced concerned over Angealus over the past few weeks...Triple D has therefore made this match,he says that Angealus' life depends on it...

HE:Well its fair to say that Angealus hasnt pulled his weight...he needs to show more than he has in recent weeks...

"Sabotage" roars out and the boos increase as Triple D swaggers onto the stage,He slicks his hair back and smiles.Scorpion and Jackson Black flank him...

JT:Looks like the whole squadron is out here to witness this...

HE:And you have to wonder what Black and Scorpion are thinking here...I mean they have made their opinions known but do they know what it could lead to here?

JT:I think they have a pretty good idea...

Triple D shakes off his waistcoat and then climbs into the ring.Angealus looks his boss up and down as Triple D circles him...

HE:It must be a tough position to be in...Angealus has basically been told to beat up on his employer here...

JT:Its either that or face eviction I suppose...

The bell sounds as Triple D stands in the centre of the ring and stares at Angealus.Angealus walks forwards slightly...

HE:Triple D telling Angealus to throw his best shot here...

Triple D offers his chin,Angealus seems reluctant but Debadguy wills him on.Angealus looks around and then nails a big right hand...

JT:What a shot....

Triple D staggers away and holds his face.He turns back around and stares at Angealus,a slight smirk crosses his face and then he swings a huge haymaker at his opponent...Angealus ducks it and he punches Triple D back into the corner,...he kicks him twice in the stomach and then jumps up,spins backwards and heel kicks Debadguy in the face...

HE:Angealus is really fighting here...

Debadguy staggers out and Angealus heel kicks him to the mat...........1.............2.......kickout.They both get up and Angealus ducks a clothesline before dropkicking Triple D back into the corner,he runs in and connects with a shining wizard before standing on the top rope and nailing a huge jumping bulldog....

1......................2...................shoulder up!

JT:I can tell that nobody in Generation Zero was expecting this...

Jackson Black and Scorpion exchange looks on the outside as Angealus drags Triple D up and hits him with a big exploder suplex.Triple D groggily gets to his feet as Angealus springboards onto the ropes and takes down his mentor with a moonsault...

HE:Angealus could really do something big here in 6CW if he can keep form like this...

Triple D gets up and swings wildly again but Angealus dodges it and hits a belly to back suplex.Debadguy gets up again and Angealus roundhouse kicks him to the corner before running in and driving both knees into Triple D's back (Elijah Express)...Debadguy staggers and Angealus grabs ahold of him...

JT:Tiger suplex coming up...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 12 Jun 2011, 4:38 pm

The crowd boo as Scorpion swipes the feet of Angealus,sending him to the mat.Jackson Black looks at his tag team partner with surprise...

JT:This isnt right...the damn wolfpac has turned here...

HE:Follow the leader Jeff...you know that..

Angealus gets up and he points at Scorpion and shouts at him.Scorpion smirks and Triple D waistlocks Angealus before nailing a big german suplex.He grabs Angealus and drags him up again before hitting a vertical suplex...he swivels his hips and hits another...and then...

HE:D to the 3 connects...Triple D going up top now...

Debadguy hits the three vertical suplexes and then climbs onto the top rope,he looks down at Angealus with no emotion...

JT:Shooting star headbutt...sickening impact...

Debadguy drives his head into the chest of Angealus.He stands up,shakes away the cobwebs,and trash talks the fans as they boo...

JT:Enough is enough...you've taught the kid a lesson...

HE:And here is the exclamation point...DEBAD...

....................3!

JT:He got him....

HE:What...no he cant!

The crowd actually cheer as the three count is made and Angealus is declared the winner.The replays show him rolling Triple D up and getting the count.Back to live,Angealus is on his knees celebrating as Triple D looks gobsmacked...

HE:But how...

JT:Pure grit and determination...perhaps Angealus isnt quite done here...OH JESUS!

Scorpion is in the ring and he kicks Angealus square in the face as the crowd boo.He kneels over him and repeatedly punches him in the face.

HE:Yes....get him Scorpion...

Jackson Black climbs in the ring and he pulls Scorpion off Angealus and asks him what he is doing.Scorpion shakes his head at Black and then points at the "Generation Zero" on his vest...

JT:Jackson Black is being told here...your either with us or you again us...

Black stares at Scorpion and then at his mentor,Triple D,who has reached his feet.Debadguy holds his arms out,as if to say "what are you going to do?"...Black stares from one to the other and then at Angealus,who is clinging to Black's trunks...

HE:Jackson Black is at a very serious crossroads here....

JT:Its a decision that could impact greatly on his career...

HE:DECISION MADE!

The crowd boo as Black drags Angealus up and nails him with the American Slam.There is a gleam in his eyes and then Triple D smiles and pats him on the shoulder....Scorpion climbs from the ring and grabs a steel chair....

JT:Enough is enough here...

HE:I think Angealus time is up in Generation Zero...

JT:You think?

Scorpion gets back in the ring and he drives the chair repeately into the midsection of Angealus.Triple D winks at him at then grabs the steel chair...he folds it open and wraps it around Angealus neck...

JT:This is vile...someone needs to stop this....

HE:Yeah maybe we have gone too far now...OH MY!

Scorpion and Black drag Angealus up and then Triple D hits Debad Intentions with the chair wrapped around the neck of Angealus.The crowd are booing visciously as Triple D kneels over his former ally...

JT:Triple D has cut away the so called canker in his rose bush...but I not buying it for one minute...he said he wanted to see what Angealus was capable of and he did.Angealus beat him fair and square...Triple D had already planned this before they came out here tonight...

HE:Maybe he did...maybe he didnt....but Angealus had not fulfilled his potential for the team and he paid the price...

JT:Do you really believe that b.s?....Generation Zero are nothing but low-life scum...for a moment I actually thought Jackson Black was going to grow a pair...but he's just as bad as the rest of them...

EMT's rush to the ring to check on Angealus as Triple D directs the tag team champions from the ring.The crowd boo and hurl abuse at them as they walk up the rampway.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The action goes in the back with a very irate Mark Matzko.He looks thunderous as Christy James begins the interview.

Christy:Mark...

*Crowd cheer

Christy:Another action packed month for you.First of all you finally won your first title in 6CW but your feud with Anonymous came back when you least expected it.Last week you demanded that it be put to bed,you challenged Anonymous to a last man standing match this sunday at Apocalypse...

Mark:Yes I did,but just to correct you on one little point Christy, it was never unexpected.I know how Anonymous work, I know all the little games and I was fully expecting his attack. Maybe I was caught out but i knew it was coming....this is a man with no respect, no class and no conscience. He attacks because it brings chaos...he attacks me because he says I have ties to the military,that I am a war-mongerer. But I am proud of my past, I respect every man and woman in the military and I will not allow a man, an organisation, that is too cowardly to show their faces ,bring me down.

Not once,not once during the past three months has he just met me head on and gone to war.Its like fighting David Copperfield,the man just opens up his bag of tricks and a way we go. I love to fight, I am known for my fighting ability and if it was a fight that Anonymous wanted then I would be more than happy to oblige. But what Anonymous wants is too prance around, smoke and mirrors his way to another tainted win...this sunday at Apocalypse I am bringing in the heavy artillery, Anonymous and me have had our fair share of battles but this one will end it all.this one will leave nothing to the imagination and when the smoke clears,

I will be the last man standing!

*The crowd cheer as Matzko stares at Christy and then walks off

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Match 4
Drake vs Anonymous

The action is back at ringside as the lights in the arena go out."O Fortuna" eerily creeps into the airwaves and the crowd boo as the Guy Fawkes mask repeatedly flashes onto the screen.Green fireworks flash into the air and then a message appears on the screen.

"WE ARE ANONYMOUS!
BOW DOWN
REVER IN OUR LIGHT
FEEL OUR POWER
FEAR OUR WRATH!

The lights flash back on in a white haze and Anonymous is standing the the centre of the ring.The crowd are shocked,some boo as the mysterious being takes off its cloak and waits in the ring.

JT:I dont think I will ever be ready for that entrance...eerie as hell....

HE:Imagine what it must be like to face him in the ring...

JT:Something that Mark Matzko is all too familiar with...they will do battle once again this sunday,a feud ender if ever I saw one...Last Man Standing....the only way to win is incapicate your opponent so they cannot answer the referee's ten count...

HE:But Anonymous and Matzko both have other problems to face here tonight...

"Pieces" blasts out and the crowd go wild as Drake strides onto the stage and gives a big one armed salute.He walks down to the ring and climbs in.He stares across at Anonymous with amused eyes...

JT:Drake never afraid of a little competition...this could be interesting...

HE:That man is a fiend...he shouldnt even have a job here...

The crowd suddenly burst into boos as "Broken Dreams" roars out.Drake turns towards the stage as Daniel Reilly is wheeled out by his helper,Johnathan.Reilly smirks as he holds a mic in his hand...

Reilly:Oh don't worry yourself Drake...i am not here to kick your ass and make you rue the day you screwed with me...oh no,that time will come but not just yet.I just thought I could come out here and see my main rival perform in the flesh...see what makes you so fearsome...you dont mind do you?

Drake just continues to stare at him as Reilly is pushed down the rampway and around the ring to the announce area....

Reilly:Just there will do fine Johnathan...now dont let little old me get in the way of this match....please referee do continue...

Drake shakes his head and then turns back to the ring as the bell sounds.Anonymous stares at him,unblinking, and then they attempt a lockup.Anonymous ducks underneath and throws pot shots at the ribcage before backing away...Drake shrugs him off and then they try for a second time...this time Anonymous co-operates,Drake uses his strength to pull Anonymous off the ground but the masked man turns in midair and wraps his legs around Drake's waist before forward rolling into a pinning combo...............1.....................2..........powerout!

JT:Could have been disasterous from Drake there...

Reilly is smiling from the outside as Drake gets up and throws a huge clothesline at Anonymous,its ducked and Anonymous dropkicks him in the back before following him into the corner with a shining wizard.Drake staggers out as Anonymous climbs up the ropes and then leaps off with a straight leg kick to the face...................1...............................2............shoulder up!

HE:Really impressive start from Anonymous here....Reilly seems to be enjoying it...

Reilly applauds from the outside as Anonymous cracks kicks into the legs of Drake as he tries to stand.He looks for an irish whip but its reversed easily...Anonymous goes running into the corner but then leaps onto the top rope and takes Drake out with a whisper in the wind...

JT:Seems Reilly has really thrown Drake off his game here...

Drake tries to get up and Anonymous springboards onto the ropes and takes him down with a soaring crossbody.................1..............................2.............kickout.Drake gets up again and looks for a boot but Anonymous catches his foot and nails a stepover heel kick.Drake is down on the mat as Anonymous grabs the top rope...

HE:Split-legged moonsault...

Drake drives his knees up into the midsection of Anonymous and then gets to his feet.He throws a dark look in the direction of Reilly and then bounces off the ropes and nails a big flying clothesline on his opponent.Anonymous staggers back up and Drake slugs him hard right hands....he backs him onto the ropes and then whips him across the ring...he comes back and Drake tilt-a-whirls him into the air...Anonymous tries to counter into a headscissors but Drake grabs ahold of his legs and spins him around before launching him into the turnbuckle as the crowd wince...

JT:That is the sort of move that will damage your neck beyond repair...

Anonymous is slumped in the corner,Drake stares out at Reilly and then runs in and slams his knee into Anonymous face.He drags Anonymous up and lifts him into the air and nails a suplex.........1................2.........kickout.Drake pulls Anonymous up and drops him with a gutbuster,Anonymous is in a seated position in the middle of the ring as Drake bounces back against the ropes and kicks Anonymous in the spine...

HE:That was horrible...

Drake hauls the smaller man up and whips him to the corner,he follows in but Anonymous gets his feet up and drives his foe back.Anonymous goes to the second rope and then dives off but Drake catches him in midair with an impressive enzeguiri to the side of the head.....Anonymous tries to stagger up but Drake grabs him and nails a neckbreaker...............1...............2............shoulder up!

JT:Drake really starting to get a foothold into this match....

HE:Anonymous is very good at pulling himself out of tight fits though Jeff....

Anonymous pulls himself up,he staggers into Drake and is kneed in the stomach before Drake looks for a jackhammer.Anonymous floats over the back and pushes Drake into the corner...he runs in but Drake moves and Anonymous clatters chest-first into the turnbuckle as Drake charges back in and nails a stinger splash to the back...

JT:We have seen this set up many times before....LIGHTS OUT!

The crowd cheer as Drake grabs Anonymous into the sleeper hold...Reilly doesnt even register emotion...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HE:Oh that is sensational...

Anonymous wraps his hands around Drake's neck and then somehow backflips over him and nails a modified reverse DDT,the crowd have no choice but to applaud such a move....Anonymous gets to his feet and waits for Drake to come at him before dropkicking his knees out from under him...Anonymous rolls into the corner and waits for Drake to get up...

HE:This is it Jeff.....SWEET CHANOLOGY MUSIC!

Drake dodges the superkick at the last moment and sprints off the ropes before connecting with a huge big boot....

JT:This could be the end in sight....what the hell is that?

Reilly is suddenly screaming at his helper,Johnathan.The man looks reluctant and then shrugs his shoulders and runs into the ring...

HE:This is brilliant....OH NO!

JT:Thats what happens when you mess in a man's business....

The crowd pop Drake runs right through Johnathan with a huge spear.He points his finger at Reilly and then draws it across his throat as he drags Johnathan up...

HE:He's just the help...

JT:And he had no business getting between the ropes....what a jackhammer!

The ring shakes as Drake drills Johnathan into the mat.The crowd are cheering as he gets to his feet and shakes his head...

JT:I think that is a message to Daniel Reilly, "is that all you've got?"....

HE:NO!

The crowd are booing ferociously as Anonymous reaches his feet and takes out Drake with a superkick before slumping into a cover....

3!

JT:Dammit....they screwed him...

Anonymous is declared the winner,he quickly exits the ring with a slight hobble.

HE:Anonymous gets a good win and now he has 6 days to prepare for a last man standing match...

JT:Yeah but what about what just went down....

Drake is on his knees looking furious,he looks out at the smirking Reilly and then looks back at Johnathan,who is struggling up...

HE:Oh no...not Johnathan again...

JT:Well Drake cant do anything to Reilly....Alex Walker has already bailed him out as it is...WHAT A SPEAR!

Drake drives through Johnathan again and the crowd go wild...

JT:What...what the heck is that...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 12 Jun 2011, 4:39 pm

The boos are viscious as Reilly suddenly stands out of the wheelchair with no issues whatsoever.He tugs at one of the wheels on his chair and then produces a steel pipe before smiling and climbing into the ring...

JT:He is a damn fraud....he was never hurt...

HE:Im sure he was Jeff...its just a miracle is all....

Drake stands up and as he turns around he takes a ferocious shot to the face from the pipe.He drops down to the mat and Reilly smirks as he drops down and begins to furiously punch the head of Drake,blood seeping over his hands and the canvass.

JT:This is sick...

The crowd cheer as "Champion" screams out and then Alex Walker walks onto the stage,looking furious.Reilly stops his assault on Drake...

Walker:I swear to god Reilly if you lay one more finger one him your ass will be out of a job faster than you can do the conga...

*Crowd pop

Walker:Never in my life did I expect someone to be so cowardly,so dastardly that they would feign injuries to get another superstar fired.You really are the lowest of the low Reilly...to look at you actually makes me sick to my stomach...

HE:That is uncalled for...

JT:He has got it spot on...

Walker:Now as for your punishment,because yes Reilly you shall be punished.I dont think fining you or even firing you is going to do us any justice.I dont think that is what the fans would like to see...in fact I look around and I know that these fans want to see you suffer....they want you to get exactly what you deserve.

So in just six days time you will be in action....you will fight at 6CW Apocalypse.....and your opponent will be Drake...

*Crowd pop

Walker:And Reilly...

*Reilly stares at him

Walker:FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE!

HE:What....no that cant be...

JT:Excellent call from our General Manager...

Walker:Enjoy the rest of the show....

HE:NO...

The crowd cheer as Drake is up,crimson masked,and he clotheslines Reilly over the top rope to the outside.Reilly is seated in the aisleway and looks shocked as Drake stands tall in the ring looking furious...

HE:You should have stayed in the chair Reilly...

JT:Yes he should,but a yellow belly will always be shown up.....Reilly is nothing but a coward and this sunday he is going to take a royal ass kicking...oh yes I cannot wait...

*Commercial break

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The action comes back from the commercials and Perfect Jack is standing by with Christy James.The crowd give a cheer as Jack shoulders his towel

Christy:Jack tonight you will go one on one with 6CW Champion,GazzyD. Just days before you challenge him for his championship...how are you feeling about gaining one upsmanship here tonight,and what will the Lex Hart wildcard provide this sunday?

Jack:First of all Christy I think its important to aknowledge that I am never happier than when I am in contention for the 6CW Title.I train hard and work tirelessly for these opportunities and it feels great to be back in with a shout. I respect GazzyD, I think he is a great champion and a true 6CW lionheart.But respect only takes you so far, Gazzy has something I very much want and I have no qualms about going into the trenches to get it.

Tonight is an opportunity for me to get a handle on Gazzy, I dont need much preparation because I have faced him before...I know what to expect,just like he knows what to expect from me.What is important is giving these fans a match that they deserve. I know I am ready, tonight I will give a preview of that and then on sunday I will show the world why they call me "Perfect" Jack.

*The crowd cheer

Jack:As for Lex Hart, another man I know very well. He seems to have taken one too many blows to the head but he is still a contender. He showed a couple of weeks ago that he is a supreme athlete and I will have to be on top of my game to combat him. Under triple threat rules anything can happen, your guard must be up at all times and I know that any one of us could walk away champion.

I hear Lex will be at ringside tonight and I urge him to stay out of my business.He will have his opportunity this sunday but he does not want to risk my wrath 6 days early...I have clawed my way back to the top of the ladder and I am not willing to share the limelight with anyone...come this sunday,Lex Hart and GazzyD are going to find out just how great a fall it is right back to square one...because if there is anything to be sure of in this world,its that the cream always rises to the top...and your looking at 100% perfection!

*Jack smiles at the camera and the crowd cheer as he walks off

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Match 5
TV Title
Mark Matzko © vs Geoff Steel

ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall.....and it is for the 6CW TV Championship!

*Crowd pop

JT:A very interesting contest this promises to be....there isnt a superstar on the roster in better form than the champion but his challenger is another fan favourite,a man that he defied the odds time and time again...

HE:Personally I cant look past the champion...i'm not overly fussed because I will never know how guys like Triple D werent in line for this shot...

JT:Perhaps because Triple D was pinned clean last week by the champion...

"Last Resort" plays out to the capacity crowd and there is a big cheer as red and white pyros shoot into the air.

MB:Introducing first......the challenger...................from Sheffield,England............weighing in at 259 pounds............................Geeeeoooooooooofffffffffffff Sttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll!

Steel walks out and the crowd are on their feet applauding him.He walks down the ramp and nods in thanks to the fans and then climbs up into the ring.He goes to the ropes and poses for the fans...

JT:Former Extreme Champion,Geoff Steel....he knows what it takes to get the job done in championship matches and he could pull of a big win here tonight...

HE:Yeah he knows what it takes to win but is he a 100%....he took a beating last week from Generation Zero and there is no telling that he is on full form...

Steel paces the ring with focus and then "New Day" roars out and the crowd rises to their feet and goes wild as green and yellow fireworks explode into the air.

MB:And his opponent................from Texas,USA......weighing in at 270 pounds...............he is the current,reigning and defending 6CW TV Champion...........Maaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttzzzzzzzzzzzkkkkkkkkkkkoooooooooooooooo!

Matzko stands and salutes the crowd,he shoulders his championship and then walks down to the ring and slides in.He holds the title in the air and the crowd cheer him on before he hands it to the referee.He and Steel share a stare down and then they both shake hands...

JT:Nice show of respect there...

HE:Sign of weakness in my opinion....

JT:Of course it is...

The bell sounds and the crowd cheer as both men circle one another before locking up in the centre of the ring.Steel tries to force Matzko back towards the corner,the champion swivels out and throws a right hand but Steel blocks it and connects with one of his own...Matzko staggers back slightly and then throws a punch but Steel blocks it again and connects with another punch,he backs Matzko against the ropes and whips him across the ring...Matzko keeps ahold of Steel's arm and drags him into the centre of the ring and hits an overhead belly to belly suplex...

JT:That is Matzko to a tee...you throw a couple of bombs and he lands with the detonator...

Steel staggers back up and swings a shot but Matzko ducks it and atomic drops Steel into the corner.He follows in and lands a clothesline before whipping Steel across to the other corner...he darts across as Steel staggers out...

HE:Steel with the flapjack across the top rope...

Matzko is dropped on his throat and then Steel full nelsons him into a big slam.............1...........2.......kickout.Steel stands up and he pulls Matzko up,he looks for a suplex but Matzko slams hard fists into Steel's midsection and then drives his knee up into his opponents face.Steel staggers back to the ropes as Matzko runs at him...

JT:Steel going for a tumble here...

HE:What a spinebuster...

The crowd are torn as Steel manages to catch Matzko coming in with a big spinebuster.He staggers into a cover.............1................2........Matzko kicks out.The crowd chant both men's name as they try to reach their feet.Both superstars stagger to their feet and they trade big right hands...neither man gives an inch as they continue to trade blows....

JT:This a proper slugfest going on right here...

Matzko takes control with a huge three punch combo,he backs Steel against the ropes and then shoots him across the ring.Steel comes back and Matzko sends him high into a backdrop...Steel gets up and he swings right a right hand but misses...

HE:Full nelson facebuster...goodnight....

kickout!

JT:Big move from Matzko but it wasnt enough to keep Steel down...

Matzko pulls himself up and he goes to the second rope and comes off with a double axe handle and then back suplexes Steel to the mat.He stands up and hits a standing elbow drop before covering..............1..................2............shoulder up!.Matzko kneels for a moment and stares around the arena before standing up...

HE:Matzko knows it isnt easy to beat a guy like Steel,its gonna take a big move...

Matzko tries to pull Steel up but is surprised by a small package.............1.............2............kickout.They scramble up and Matzko drives his knee into the stomach of Steel...

JT:Militants...

Steel spins out but keeps ahold of Matzko's arm and pulls him forward into a samoan drop.He staggers up to the corner and quickly climbs up...

HE:Steel taking a risk here...

JT:Its all or nothing in a match like this...all or nothing for Geoff Steel....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 12 Jun 2011, 4:40 pm

HE:Nothing!

The crowd wince as Steel leaps off with a flying headbutt but Matzko moves at the last moment and Steel clatters into the mat.Matzko manages to pull himself up,he waits for Steel to clamber up and then flips him up onto his shoulders....

JT:beautiful running powerslam...shades of the British Bulldog there...

......................3...kickout!

HE:Whoah that was moments away...

The crowd gasp as Steel's shoulder comes up just before the three count.Matzko looks a little stunned and then uses the ropes to drag himself up again.He looks up and down,his chest heaves and then he beckons for his opponent to get up...

JT:Both these using all of their energy pools in this match....

Matzko spits onto the floor and then grabs the head of Steel and pulls him upright...

HE:Could be a powerbomb in the offin...wait....

JT:STEEL WORKS LOCKED IN!

The crowd cheer as Steel swipes Matzko's legs and quickly locks in the liontamer.He bends Matzko's back at a sickening angle and jams his knee into the lower back...Matzko is howling in pain,he tries desperately to crawl to the ropes...

HE:Mark Matzko's TV Title is in serious jeopardy here.....the pain has to be excruciating...

JT:I dont see anyway out of this for Matzko...

The champion crawls close to the ropes and reaches out,his fingers brush the bottom and then Steel drags him back to the centre of the ring and applies maximum pressure.Matzko's face is purple with pain,his hands shake has he teeters on the edge...

JT:Mark Matzko has the heart of a lion but how much more can this man take?

HE:You can hear he shouts of pain from here...

Matzko makes another grasp at the ropes but misses,the crowd are split as Steel bends the back even more and Matzko's arm twitches towards the mat...

HE:He's gonna tap...

The arm of Matzko reaches out and his hand grasps the bottom rope as the crowd give a cheer.Steel staggers back from the effort he has put in and he shakes his head as he looks at Matzko writhing on the floor..

JT:That is what being a champion is all about....Mark Matzko showing guts beyone measure...

Steel speaks words of encouragement to himself,he watches as Matzko tries to pull himself up and then he drags him by the back of the head to the centre of the ring...

HE:Steel smells the opening here....BLADE....

Matzko staggers back and backdrops Steel over the top rope onto the apron.Steel lands on his feet and he turns and blocks a right hand from Matzko before headbutting him back into the centre of the ring...Steel grabs the top rope and launches himself back into the ring and takes Matzko out with a clothesline...

JT:A fantastic encounter,all in the name of being TV Champion...

Steel looks out towards the big screen and then stands up.Matzko is still holding his lower back as Steel picks him up again...

JT:This is it....BLADE CUTTER!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The bell sounds and the boos are unmerciless as Geoff Steel is floored by Triple D,Jackson Black and Scorpion.Triple D smiles and they stomp a mudhole in Steel...Matzko gets up but they just throw him from the ring and continue their assault on Steel.They pull him up and Triple D grabs his face and laughs...

HE:This is epic...

JT:This is a disgrace....this was turning into a classic TV Title match...

HE:DEBAD INTENTIONS!

Triple D lays out Steel and he kneels over him with a sick smirk on his face.Black and Scorpion nod their heads as the crowd boo with anger.

JT:Triple D and his pack of hyenas have ruined this match and they have sent a very clear message to Geoff Steel...

HE:Will teach him to meddle in their business...

JT:He hasnt...

HE:He cost Triple D the 6CW Title...

JT:That was a month ago,get over it...Triple D has assaulted him on numerous occassions since then...

Triple D throws several punches to the head of Steel and then stands up and spits on him.Scorpion is laughing and he claps Triple D on the shoulder as Jackson Black stares at Steel

*Commercial break

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The action comes back from the commercials and Triple D,Scorpion and Jackson Black are walking in the corridor.Alex Walker,Ibrahim Mureson and Kalki Singh step out in front of them.

Triple D:Oh look guys...its the boss man...

*Triple laughs and Scorpion joins in

Walker:Just shut your mouth for once Duke and do us all a favour.

*Triple D looks like he is about to react and then Mureson and Singh flex their arms

Walker:Good boy,now listen and listen closely.I am pretty tired of this Generation Zero rubbish and I am tired of you not producing the goods in the ring.You may be tough as a collective unit but I dont buy into you guys as legitimate wrestlers..

TripleD:Is that a joke?....they are the tag team champions and I am without a doubt the most talented wrestler on this roster...

Walker:And yet your lack of gold proves otherwise.I dont doubt these guys ability as a team but you Duke,I dont get you.You claim to be the best but I havent seen it...

Triple D:Now you are getting on my nerves....you put me in with anyone in this company and I will beat them single handedly...

Walker:I was hoping you might say that...because I have a match for you...this sunday at Apocalypse....Duke Dylan Debadguy versus.......GEOFF STEEL!

*Crowd pop.Triple D smirks...

Triple D:Fine...you saw what we just did out there to that chump...

Walker:Ah yes....but here is something else....Generation Zero is banned from interfering.And if they do....YOUR ALL FIRED!

*The crowd pop as the smile fades from Triple D's face.

Walker:Enjoy the rest of your week boys!

Triple D:This is bull (beep)

*Walker strolls off as Triple D looks irate and punches the wall.Scorpion shakes his head and Jackson Black looks surprised.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Main Event
GazzyD vs Perfect Jack
On commentary:Lex Hart

JT:Welcome back to ringside folks and it is now main event time....the lineup looks complete for 6CW Apocalypse and after this match we are on the road to that huge event...

HE:But you cannot overlook this match Jeff....the two guys in this match will be part of that triple threat contest for the 6CW Title this sunday...

JT:Indeed they will and this is a chance for us to get a little glimpse of what is ahead...

"Burn in my Light" screams out and there are huge boos as Lex Hart,dressed in a shirt and jeans, walks onto the stage.He looks sullen as he comes down the rampway,he ignores the boos and makes his way round to the commentary table...

HE:Ladies and Gentlemen...our guest,the man that will complete that trio at Apocalypse...Lex Hart.

Hart:I dont think I need an introduction...all of thes chumps know who I am...thats why they disrespect me because they arent me...

JT:Good to have you here Lex,be interesting to get your views ahead of this sunday..

Hart:What is there to view Jeff?...I am walking out of Apocalypse as 6CW Champion,no second guessing or weighing it up,book is closed...the end,goodbye!

JT:Ok then!

"I am Perfection" roars out and the crowd rise to their feet and applaud as Perfect Jack storms onto the stage.He looks focused as he walks down the ramp and climbs into the ring.He poses in each corner and then stares down towards Hart...

HE:Perfect Jack and you have alot of history huh Lex...

Hart:We were unified tag team champions...the only team to accomplish that feat with distinction...but I carried that team,I made it what it was and Jack rode the coattails...just like usual.He didnt get anywhere by himself...

JT:He was 6CW Champion...

Hart:But did he win on merit...no thats right he never...

JT:Well actually he..

Hart:What does it matter what you say Jeff,are you disrespecting me?

JT:No...

Hart:Good because I dont like to be disprespected...

HE:You heard the man Jeff..

Jack walks around the ring and then there is a huge pop as "Hell Yeah " plays out and the whole arena is on their feet.Silver jets of fireworks explode into the air and then GazzyD walks through the smoke.He has a smile on his face and tags the fan's hands as he walks down the aisle and climbs into the ring.He goes corner to corner and then unstraps the championship,he holds it up in front of Jack and then walks to the ropes and shows it to Lex

Hart:Belt will be mine after this sunday....that is a promise...

JT:You fancy yourself to beat Jack and Gazzy this sunday?

Hart:I fancy myself to beat anyone in this fricking world.There is nobody better than Lex Hart...your all losers,your all sycophants that cannot see what is staring you in the face...I am the greatest...I am the dominant superstar in this industry...

HE:You sure are Lex...

Gazzy hands the belt to the timekeeper and then stands toe to toe with Jack.The crowd are split as both men nod respectfully at one another and then the bell sounds.They circle each other and then lockup in the centre of the ring,Jack twists the arm of Gazzy but is placed in a headlock and hiptossed onto the mat.They scramble up and Gazzy looks for a straight kick but Jack catches his foot and hits a quick dragon screw...

JT:Going for the figure four......

Gazzy quickly twists out and kicks Jack back to the ropes before getting up.Jack runs forwards but Gazzy leapfrogs him,Jack comes back off the opposite ropes and is wiped out by a flying dropkick.They both get up and GazzyD hits a big float over suplex and covers.............1..................2.........kickout!

HE:Im sure your not fazed in the slightest Lex,but who out of these two is the bigger threat?

Hart:Neither of them.I could beat these two with my hands tied behind my back...its as simple as that...

Gazzy pulls Jack up but is shoved back into the corner,Jack runs in with a clothesline but Gazzy leaps up and rolls down the back.............1...................2..........Jack kicks out.They scramble up again and Jack looks for another clothesline but Gazzy ducks underneath it and springboards onto the ropes before flying back with a crossbody takedown...

JT:Beautiful move right there....

.....shoulder up!

Gazzy plants three right hands to the head of Jack and then backs him against the ropes,he whips him across the ring but Jack reverses,Perfect hits a tilit-a-whirl on the comeback but Gazzy counters into a headscissors takedown..they get back up and Gazzy hits a running monkey flip that plants Jack in the centre of the ring and he quickly leaps up top...

JT:Frogsplash...

Hart:Amateur...absolutely amateur,and they call that guy champion?

Jack moves away from the frogsplash and Gazzy slams into the canvass.The crowd are split as Jack staggers to his feet,he grips Gazzy in a waistlock and delivers a german suplex...

HE:He likes these in threes...

Hart:A move he stole from me...

Jack nails the second german and then hoists Gazzy up for a third time...and connects with the hat trick into a bridge................1..........................2...................shoulder up!..

JT:Both these men expending an awful lot of energy,just six days from a world title bout...

Hart:Thats because they are foolish and arrogant.They think they can just coast every time,but its about pacing yourself....I refused to participate tonight because I wanted to be fresh...

Jack underhooks the arms of Gazzy and pulls him up,he lifts him into the air but Gazzy kicks his feet and gets back to a vertical base.They repeat the process but Gazzy keeps fighting before reversing into a backdrop.Jack gets back up and Gazzy greets him with a roundhouse kick that sends him into the corner,Gazzy runs in after him but Jack manages to backdrop Gazzy over the ropes onto the apron....Gazzy reaches over and grabs the head of Jack before launching him onto the canvass,Gazzy leaps over the ropes and corkscrews off the turnbuckle.....

HE:Corkscrew moonsault....that is it...

3!

JT:Gazzy wins...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 12 Jun 2011, 4:41 pm

Hart:Will you use your eyes,Jack got the ropes...

The crowd gasp as the referee points to Jack's arm on the ropes.Gazzy cannot believe it as he gets to his feet,the arena is chorusing with cheers as he beckons for Jack to get up..

HE:DEEP...

Jack spins out of Deep Impact and nails a big overhead belly to belly suplex.Gazzy stumbles back up and Jack spits on the floor before grabbing his right arm...

JT:PERFECT SLAM!

The arena is in shock as Jack drills Gazzy with the perfect slam.He is holding his ribs as he slowly crawls across into the cover...

Crowd:ONE....................TWO.......................THR-OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

JT:Inches away from a huge victory for Perfect Jack..

Jack shakes his head as he looks down at Gazzy and then he rolls to his feet.Lex is smirking from the announce table as Jack wills Gazzy to stand up....the champion is groggy as he slowly gets to his feet...

HE:This could be the end in sight....PERFECT PLEX!

Jack lifts Gazzy for the Perfect Plex but somehow it is countered into an overhang neckbreaker.Gazzy stumbles to his feet and he runs into the corner and springboards onto the ropes before soaring back with a missile dropkick takedown...

JT:Back and forth action here...

Jack staggers up and Gazzy kicks him in the stomach before nailing an impaler DDT...............1.........................2..................kickout!

HE:This crowd in the O2 are loving this match...but where does it end...

Gazzy rubs his hand across his head and then waits for Jack to get up.He tries to get him in position for Downtown(Skull Crushing Finale) but Jack slides out and looks for a t-bone suplex,Gazzy quickly counters with a codebreaker and he stumbles to the corner...

JT:Gazzy already tried to go up top once here tonight....OH LOOKOUT!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

Gazzy reaches the top rope as Jack makes it to his feet,Perfect sprints across the ring and up the ropes for a belly to belly suplex but Gazzy scouts him coming and nails a beautiful flying hurricanrana from the top rope...

HE:That was insane and the crowd loved it...can we see some replays of that?

Replays document the move again and again as the crowd go wild.Both men are hurt but its GazzyD that manages to reach his feet..

JT:What are you doing?

Lex gets up out of his seat and he yells at GazzyD.Gazzy turns to him and Lex begins to trash talk,he walks closer and closer to the ring...

JT:Somebody please get this idiot of here...

HE:Freedom of speech jeff...he can say what he wants...

JT:INCOMING!

The crowd cheer as Gazzy grows tired of Lex and he launches himself into a plancha over the top rope and takes Lex out with a crossbody.He gets up and trash talks Lex before rolling back into the ring...

HE:There was no need for that...

JT:In my opinion there was every need....and now Gazzy's attention is back on Jack...DEEP...

HE:PERFECT PLEX!

1...............................2...........................3!

JT:Got him...

"I am Perfection" screams out and there are alot of cheers as Perfect Jack is declared the winner.The replays show him spinning out of Gazzy's finishing move and nailing his own to pick up the win.

HE:That is a huge win...

JT:Monumental and another one like that this sunday and Perfect Jack will be the 6CW Champion....

The cheers suddenly turn to outraged boos as Lex Hart has the 6CW Title in his hands and he slams it into the face of Perfect Jack.

JT:Oh cmon...someone needs to control this fruitloop...

HE:Gazzy started it....he attacked Lex...

Lex can be heard muttering "You wanna disrespect me huh?" over and over as he stands over Perfect Jack.GazzyD is slowly getting to his feet...

JT:I think the champion could be in for some of the same...DAMMIT!

The boos increase as Lex takes out GazzyD aswell with a belt shot to the skull.Lex looks maniacal as he stands in the middle of the ring with the 6CW Title in his hands.He stares down at GazzyD and Perfect Jack as "Burn in my Light" plays out...

HE:That could be the image we see at the end of this sunday folks...Lex Hart is a man on a very deranged mission,he will not stop until he gets the respect he wants...

JT:But where will it end?...all I know is this,one of those three men is walking away from Apocalypse as the 6CW Champion...but I have no idea which one it is going to be...

HE:Well its only six days away Jeff....all the questions will be answered this sunday.

JT:Yes they will,thankyou for joining us folks and we hope to see you this sunday for 6CW Apocalypse,live on pay per view.From the O2 Arena here in London,goodnight!

HE:Night guys!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down