The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation Card 6th June 2011

5 posters

Go down

6CW Escalation Card 6th June 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation Card 6th June 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 30 May 2011, 4:12 pm

Match 1
Extreme Rules
Dicey Reilly vs Michael Sweetwater

Match 2
Blade/White vs Frosted Dice vs Internecio/Cerberus

Match 3
Mark Matzko vs Triple D

Match 4
Geoff Steel/Drake vs Generation Zero(Scorpion/Jackson Black)

Main Event
GazzyD/Perfect Jack vs Lex Hart/Anonymous

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Card 6th June 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Card 6th June 2011

Post by President Trump Mon 30 May 2011, 5:04 pm

Dicey limps into Jacks Bar and over to his favourite stool,

Dicey: Hey Bill!!! I’ll have my usual please

Bill: Coming right up Dicey

Bill puts a pint and a whiskey chaser in front of Dicey

Dicey: I’ll take it over to the booth; I’ll talk to you later

Dicey gingerly gets off the stool and slowly makes his way over to an empty booth, he puts his drinks on the table and slowly swings his legs onto to seat to rest them

Dicey: Im getting too old for this Poopie

Dicey is halfway through his pint when Jack and Jill walk in, Jack waves at Bill who points over at Dicey, Jill walks over and stares judgingly at Dicey

Dicey: What? I’ve only just come in ask Billy boy if ya don’t believe me

Jill: Oh I’m not saying a word, I’m not your mother, I’m only your friend that’s been worried about ya (see nods towards Jack at the bar), we both have…where have you been?

Dicey: I’ve been resting, am I not aloud do that no? anyway why am I answering you as you said your not my mother, I’m a grown man I can do what I want

Jill is about to explode when Jack puts his hand on her shoulder and motions her to sit on the seat, which she does and he follows, putting their drinks on the table

Jack: What my beautiful wife is ever so politely trying to get into your skull is, are you really sure your up for your current position in 6CW

Dicey: My current position?

Jill: Yeah…the Extreme Division

Dicey: You think I’m not Extre…

Jack: We never said that Dicey, your probably the toughest bloke I have ever met but…

Dicey: There is always a but…

Jack: But your not getting any younger mate, just look at the last few months, you and Keith have torn strips off each other and don’t tell me your able just to bounce right after a day or two, just look at you now you can hardly walk

Dicey: I can walk just fine and I don’t need two busybodies sticking their noses into my business, the last time I checked I was the wrestler and you two weren’t so you stick to what you know and so will I, I don’t care if they have to carry me out of the ring every week, I’ll still be there crackin heads and winning titles

Dicey drains the rest of his pint and necks the whiskey and shuffles off the seat and groans as he stands up straight

Dicey: I suggest you both watch Escalation next week when I take on Sweet-pee and you’ll see who’ll be walking out of the arena

Dicey walks out the door as Jack turns to a worried looking Jill

Jack: That’s what I’m afraid of

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 01 Jun 2011, 6:28 pm

Yarmouth Blade is walking down the corridor when he spots Christy James who looks to be a little shaken up.

YB: Hi Christy you ok?

CJ: No not really just had a run in with Jackson Black.

YB: Oh did you now? What did he say?

CJ: He at first ignored me when I first asked for an interview then I called him a jackass, which he wasn't best please with.

YB: Was he not, hey?

CJ: And he said he hates you and will hurt any one who tags with you.

YB: Hmmmmmmmmmm we will see about that wont we?
he seems cos he's keeping my tag belts warm that he owns the place, let me tell you this, When we next meet he will regret punting Mason white with the belt he holds round his shoulders.

CJ: How is Mason?

YB: He's fine, and raring to go,he can look after him self and we shall be ready to take those belts of Generation Zero and get rid of them once and for all.

CJ: I hope so Blade, and Good luck.

YB: Thanks hun and you take care.

Blade and Christy smile at each other and goes there separate ways.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 01 Jun 2011, 7:02 pm

(As Blade is walking he suddenly starts to rub his arms as if he's cold. A voice is heard behind him...)

???: Whats up Blade, can you not handle the chill?

(The camera turns revealing Jack Frost standing with a glass of clear liquid with ice in it)

JF: You see Mr Blade some things are better chilled. This glorious Icelandic Vodka for example. Whereas other things cannot handle the drop in temperature. You talk of Jackson Blade keeping those tag belts warm, well once Frosted Dice gets our hands onto the titles they'll be perfect and on ice.

(Frost drinks before raising his glass)

JF: To the future Mr Blade, to Frosted Dice becoming the next 6CW Tag Team Champions of the World!

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 02 Jun 2011, 11:54 pm

Yarmouth Blade just smiles at Frosted Dice

YB: If you do become champ me and Mason White will be after you.
You are a great tag team don't get me wrong, but you will be a target and Mason and my self will come after those belts.

YB: Oh and one word of warning for you my friend, Generation Zero will be after you even more so, so we will have you back's on that one, but we will want those belts back, even if its you or Generation Zero we will get them belts.

YB: Any way's, Good luck Frost you sure as hell are gonna need it.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 06 Jun 2011, 1:39 pm

Frosted Dice are backstage preparing for their match up.

JD: Can you feel it Jack? CAN YOU FEEL IT?

Frost looks at Johnny and nods before taking another sip of Icelnadic vodka.

JD: That feeling of inevitability. We face the Brothers grim and the team of White and Blade. But all I feel ahead of that match is the familiarity of victory. It coarses through my veins. Its thundering through my body like testosterone. Frosted Dice are a out of control juggernaut, thundering down the road, heading for tag team gold.

Frost, smiles, and takes another sip.

JD: Blade might think he has righeousness on his side after his partners unfortunate beating but we cannot let sentimentality deny us.

Frost looks mournful.

JD: The Jones boys might have anger and hatred on their side but we have shown that it means nothing. We are the only ones that have destiny on our side. Not some human emotion but something much more etheral. We are destined to be tag champs. We are destined to take the gold. We are destined to sweep aside all those before us.

Frost refills his glass, still nodding and smiling.

JD: That is right Jack. I know you can feel it too. I know you dont need to make lengthy speechs to exude the confidence that I am showing. Your silence speaks volumes.

Frost downs his drink.

JD: Now lets go out there and show these two teams, why I am the single most impressive athlete in 6cw and why I have failed to be pinned. I have rolled the dice, and they have once again come up in our favour Jack.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down