The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation Results 30th May 2011

Go down

6CW Escalation Results 30th May 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation Results 30th May 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon May 30, 2011 3:51 pm

The show goes live on air with "I want it all" screaming from the speakers.Pyrotechnics shoot through the air and the crowd are going wild as the cameras pan around the sold-out arena.The pictures change down to Jeff Thadeus and Henry Lloyd at the announce booth...

JT:Ladies and Gentlemen,good evening and welcome to another edition of monday night Escalation.We are coming to you live and exclusive from the jam-packed Motorpoint Arena in Sheffield...and we have a night of non-stop action in store for you.

HE:Yes we do,this is the first official night of the Alex Walker regime and here we will see the Beat the Clock challenge,12 of 6CW' finest athletes will compete for the opportunity at a world championship bout with GazzyD at Apocalypse....

JT:And as if that wasnt enough for you,tag team titles will be on the line here.Generation Zero will defend that coveted prize against the dynamic duo of Frosted Dice.

HE:It is going to be a night to remember..

*The action starts off in the backstage area.Alex Walker is directing the production crew into his office,where they are kitting it out with brand new equipment.His two large bodyguards are standing on seperate sides of the door as Christy James approaches the situation.

CJ:Excuse me,Mr Walker can I please have a word?

Walker:Hi Christy,of course you can,what would you like?

CJ:I just wanted to get your thoughts on becoming the new 6CW General Manager.You are somewhat of an unknown here and the 6CW fans have been wondering your intentions for this job?

Walker:I get what your saying Christy and believe me there is no need to beat around the bush with me.This isnt going to be like previous years in 6CW,when the General Manager uses his power to get what he wants,I am not a greedy person and I do not not envisage a time when I will change my policies on such things.

Your right,the 6CW fans do not know me but I would hope they have not made their judgements just yet.I am a simple man,a businessman who has been highly successful in the financial world.We all know that first and foremost this is a wrestling company,but every company needs to balance the books and my expertise is second to none in that department.This company has been leaking money from the beginning and that really shouldnt be the case.

It is my goal to bring 6CW to the forefront of sports entertainment,I am a core wrestling fan,I have been avid since the days of Macho Man...

*Crowd pop

Walker:Hogan...

*Crowd pop

Walker:And of course the Ultimate Warrior(crowd cheer loud).I know how the business works and I know that this federation has the tools to become a global player.I have already shook the foundations and I am making serious in-roads that will benefit the future of this company no-end.All it takes is a man,like myself,to look past my own personal desires and do what is right for the fans that pay hard-earned money to support us.We are a large British establishment but by time I am finished,the 6CW brand will be rejoiced all the way to Tokyo and Beijing.

*The crowd are cheering

CJ:Well that does sound great,does it not concern you though that our last General Manager,John Liederman,was savagely attacked whilst in office?.His injuries are still critical and the assailant is still loose....being General Manager of 6CW hasnt worked out well for many people...

Walker:Your right again Christy,it hasnt.But the reason it hasnt is simple,if you dont do this job properly,if you alienate certain individuals then you are likely to end up hurt.This isnt a playground,this is the real world and in this world are some very dangerous people.I wish Mr Liederman all the best but he rubbed alot of people up the wrong way....We are still working around the clock to find the culprit of that heinous attack,and we will bring them to justice but the list is very long.

In a company like this,you either make the right choices or you pay dearly for your mistakes.I am not at all concerned for my well being because I am a man that is confident in his abilities,I dont profess to be a world renowned wrestler or an MMA elitist but I will not tolerate insubordination and as I said last week,I have no issues with getting hands-on.

CJ:Well we have already seen your first decision,the Beat the Clock challenge will get under way shortly.Can the 6CW fans expect more exciting events in the future?

Walker:The 6CW fans can bet their houses on it.I have seen what passes for wrestling over in the States and I can guarantee that my roster outshines it by a far.I am brimming with ideas,things that will put 6CW on the map and each and every week we will take a forward step.

People might not know Alex Walker but soon enough they will,they will see that I am vital to the success of 6CW and they will know exactly what I am all about.

CJ:Thank you Mr Walker,and we look forward to what the future holds.

Walker:Thank you Christy.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 30th May 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 30th May 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon May 30, 2011 3:52 pm

Match 1
Beat the Clock
Internecio vs Daniel Reilly

JT:Lets get this show on the road then with the very entertaining Beat the Clock challenge.This will include twelve 6CW superstars in six matches,whichever victorious superstar is successful in the quickest time will receive a 6CW World Title shot at our next pay per view extravaganza,Apocalypse.

"Your Betrayal" roars out and the crowd boo loud for the arrival of Internecio.Mr Jones is flanking his side and has a microphone in his hand.

Mr Jones:Take a good look ladies and gentlemen...our new General Manager may be issuing in a new regime but this man right is here about to issue in the most destructive championship reign in sports entertainment history.Forget about anything you have ever seen before,forget about all the other participants in this Beat the Clock challenge because this match will set the pace and it will keep the pace throughout....no man has pinned Internecio....no man can pin Internecio....I welcome anybody to try....Daniel Reilly is a former 6CW World Champion but he is no match for this force of nature.....

HE:Internecio has been like a fresh beast since re-uniting with Mr Jones at Final Dawn...last week it was Dicey Reilly who felt the full brunt of this man's wrath....tonight it could be Daniel Reilly suffering teh same consequences...

JT:And is Reilly even here tonight?..he failed to show last week and there has been no talk of his arrival in the building today...

HE:I think he'll be here...

Internecio climbs up into the ring,his dark hair covering his face,and he looks up at the stage.The crowd are booing and then "Broken Dreams" sounds out and the boos continue.Red pyros burst into the air...

JT:I really dont think Reilly is going to show here...

Internecio backs against the ropes and then Daniel Reilly and Oliver Keane walk onto the stage.They stare down at Internecio and Jones and then make their way to the ring...

JT:I never had Reilly down as a coward,he may be alot of things but not that.He is here tonight in Sheffield and he looks ready to fight....

HE:He may think he is ready but this is going to be as tough as it gets...

Reilly and Keane walk around the ring,Mr Jones is shouting instructions to Internecio as Reilly climbs onto the apron and into the ring.The referee speaks to both men and then calls for the bell and the action is underway...

JT:The clock has begun....its basically a race...whoever can get a decision in the fastest time is in prime position for a title shot...

Reilly avoids a lockup and he kicks Internecio in the gut and stuns him with three right hands.He goes for an irish whip but it is easily reversed,Reilly comes back and narrowly avoids a clothesline before hitting the opposite ropes and soaring through the air with a huge forearm...

HE:Wow he didnt even knock him down....

Internecio sways but doesnt fall down,Reilly shakes his head and kicks the big man in the stomach before delivering a suplex...................1..............powerout.Reilly gets up and pulls Internecio by the hair,he forearms him back to the corner and looks for an irish whip but its reversed....Reilly crashes into the corner and Internecio sprints at him...

JT:Big foot in from Reilly....taking to the second rope...

Reilly comes off with a double axe handle but receives a hard uppercut that floors him.He staggers up as Internecio bounces off the ropes and delivers a big clothesline.Reilly gets up for a third time and walks straight into a belly to belly suplex.......1................2..............kickout!

HE:This is good preparation for Reilly though....I mean a fight with Drake is inevitable and he is roughly the same size as Internecio...

JT:Well if Reilly or Drake wins Beat the Clock then that feud is going to have to go on the back burner...

Internecio pulls Reilly up and headbutts him back into the corner,he charges in and connects with a bodysplash before hoisting his opponent up into a bearhug...Reilly shouts in pain and Keane shouts encouragement to him....

HE:Excruciating pain coursing through Reilly's body right now...

Mr Jones is laughing as Internecio continues to rag his opponent around,Reilly shouts in pain and then reaches his hands out as far as they will go and jabs his thumb into Internecio's eye..

JT:Not pretty tactics but effective all the same....

Reilly staggers to the corner and then Internecio charges in with a big boot but Reilly avoids it and the big man is tangled in the ropes.Reilly ploughs rights and lefts into the kidneys of Internecio and then delivers a back suplex...............1......................2.............kickout!

HE:An opening here for Reilly and he should seize this opportunity with both hands...

Reilly goes up to the top rope and then leaps off with a flying back elbow that takes Internecio down again.The big man tries to reach his feet as Reilly runs off the ropes and connects with a running neckbreaker................1.....................2..........powerout!

JT:But nobody has ever been able to pin Internecio,damn I dont know what it will take to make that happen...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 30th May 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 30th May 2011

Reilly shakes his head and then he pulls Internecio up by the hair,he places Internecio's head between his legs...

HE:Reilly is actually thinking about a powerbomb here...

Internecio fights it and backdrops Reilly to the mat.Reilly staggers up and Internecio jumps at him with a bicycle kick....

JT:Just missed....RKO!

HE:THAT'LL DO IT!

1.........................................2......................................3!

HE:Thats it...what...

Mr Jones has jumped up on the apron and is waving his arms around,the crowd are booing as the referee is distracted.Reilly looks around and is flabbergasted at what he sees...

JT:Reilly had this match won here...

Keane runs around ringside and drags Jones from the apron,both men square up and are arguing as Reilly hooks Internecio's leg again...

kickout!

HE:Whoah close but Mr Jones' timely interference has kept his charge in this match...

JT:Daniel Reilly inches away from becoming the first man to defeat Internecio...

Reilly punches the mat and he beckons for Internecio to stand up,his eyes gleam as Internecio slowly staggers up...

HE:A second perhaps....RKO....

Internecio manages to hold Reilly in midair and throw him across the ring,Reilly staggers up and Internecio drills him with a bicycle kick...............1....................2..........shoulder up!.Internecio drags his foe up and scoops him onto his shoulders,he runs him into the corner and drops him for some snake eyes....Reilly staggers and then Internecio grips him around the throat....

JT:Reilly fighting....oh what a spinebuster...

Reilly fights out and runs off the ropes but returns to a colossal spinebuster.Internecio flicks his hair back and raises his arm as Reilly staggers up....Keane and Jones are engaging in a shoving match on the outside...

HE:CHOKESLAM>...OH!

Reilly twists his body in midair and rolls through into an anklelock,Internecio reaches out quickly for the ropes but Reilly drags him backwards...Internecio turns on his back and kicks Reilly back into the ropes and then stands up...

JT:CHOKESLAM!

The ring shakes on impact and Internecio stands tall and looks at Reilly,he grabs him by the head and drags him back to his feet...

HE:I think that would have done it but Internecio wants an exclamation point....LAST FLIGHT!

Keane shoves Jones into the announce table and the runs around the ring,he grabs Reilly's legs and pulls him under the bottom rope into the aisleway..............1......................2....................3..................4........

HE:I think Keane is giving Reilly a friendly word...

JT:I think he is getting him out of Dodge....they aint coming back...

.............6.......................7...........Reilly nods his head at whatever Keane says to him and they begin walking up the ramp..................8.............Internecio watches from the ring and Mr Jones smiles as he climbs onto the apron................9............

HE:Why is Reilly leaving this match....

JT:I think he knows defeat what just around the corner....

........10.........The bell sounds and "Your Betrayal" sounds out as Internecio is declared the winner.Mr Jones steps into the ring and applauds as loud boos emenate from the crowd.

HE:Well Internecio is our first victor in the Beat the Clock challenge...and he sets a time of 7 minutes and 45 seconds.Not mind blowing but still not easy to beat....Internecio is the man in pole position right now...

JT:Yes he is,and throughout tonight ten other 6CW superstars are going to attempt to beat that time and cement their role as number one contender to the World Title...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*GazzyD is shown standing with Christy James in the back.The crowd pop and Gazzy puts his thumb up before shouldering his 6CW Title

CJ:GazzyD...

*Crowd cheer

CJ:Obviously your not in action tonight after being given the night of by new General Manager,Alex Walker.But I am sure you are keeping a very close eye on the Beat the Clock challenge,so far Internecio is leading the race but do you have any preferences on your opponent,or anybody you wouldnt want to face?

GazzyD:No preferences,and nobody that I wouldnt go toe to toe with either.I have always said I am a fighting champion and there is a great array of talent here in 6CW,but I feel that on my day I can beat them all.

I will be viewing every match with interest,Internecio is leading at the moment and if he wins the race then so be it.The only preference I have is that my opponent comes ready to fight because I know I will be.It took a lot of hard work to get where I am and I am not willing to let that slide away from me without an almighty effort,so whoever is victorious tonight is heading for the showdown of their careers because I feel like right now I could beat anybody.

CJ:What if Triple D were to win,everyone knows your history with Generation Zero?

GazzyD:Like I have said,it doesnt matter who wins.It really doesnt,because I have history with near enough all of these guys.Triple D,Perfect Jack,Drake,Geoff Steel and most recently Lex Hart...

*Crowd boo Hart's name

GazzyD:But they need to realise that attacking me from behind,beating me in a tag team match or bashing my head in with a steel chair doesnt count for anything.What matters is when the 6CW Title is on the line and you have to face me one on one.Because that is when you prove your worth,that is when you show what you are made of.I am lucky enough to have proved my worth but I put in more work than anybody else to maintain it.

When tonight is over,there will be a new number one contender but tonight,next week and after 6CW Apocalypse,there will be one constant...one remainder....GazzyD....6CW Champion!

*Crowd cheer as Gazzy nods at Christy and walks off

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon May 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Match 2
Beat the Clock
Drake vs Cerberus

Eerie music is playing out as the action goes back ringside.The crowd are booing as Mr Jones' face appears again and this time he is accompanying Cerberus to the ring.

JT:Well tonight we have already seen one monster of destruction victorious and claim the leading score in Beat the Clock.Now its Cerberus turn to make a statement....perhaps he may even take his partner's opportunity away from him...

HE:Or he could finish on exactly the same time...then what,huh?

JT:Well I guess then both of them would receive the title shot and really crush GazzyD's chances of retaining...

HE:That would be awesome...

Cerberus flares his nostrils and then climbs onto the apron and into the ring.The crowd are hurling abuse at him and then he stands back and glares at them.Mr Jones applauds his client and then whispers instructions at him...

JT:But this opponent will be no pushover...infact I think he will be here to make a statement...

The noise is defeaning as "Pieces" blasts and pyros erupt all along the stageway.There is a pause and then Drake steps out into the open.He smiles broadly at the reception and then poses before pointing down at the ring...

JT:These fans are so ecstatic to have Drake back in 6CW...this is his first competitive match back and it will be no walk in the park...

Drake sprints down to the ring and flies in,Cerberus makes a beeline for him but Drake ducks underneath him and comes back off the opposite ropes,erupting with a huge flying clothesline...

HE:Cmon Jones,get your man in gear....

JT:Drake looking to finish this one early...look at the size of him.....the man is a tank...

Drake waits for Cerberus to get up and he nails a big suplex,he quickly bounces off the ropes and connects with a legdrop............1...................2..........kickout from Cerberus.The crowd are chanting "Drake" over and over,he drags Cerberus up and whips him to the corner before running with a stinger splash....

HE:Solid boot to the head and that will bring him back down to earth...

Drake sways and then Cerberus roars before running out a shoulder tackling him to the mat.He pulls Drake up and shows tremendous strength in lifting him up into a brainbuster.............1........2...........shoulder up.Mr Jones shouts instructions as Cerberus stomps on the head of his opponent...

JT:Mr Jones has done well in his tenure here in 6CW,he has taken two manaical monsters and turned them into savage beasts that actually have brain capacity...

Cerberus chokes Drake with his hands and then hauls him back onto his feet and throws him into the corner,he stomps on Drake's midsection and then irish whips him across the ring....Drake slams into the turnbuckle as Cerberus races across towards him...

HE:Oh Cerberus missed...Stinger splash...

JT:And this could be it....LIGHTS OUT!

Drake goes for the rear naked choke but Cerberus twists out at the last minute and delivers a big full nelson slam.....................1.........................2........shoulder up.He pulls Drake up again and kicks him back to the ropes before whipping him across the ring....Drake dodges the right hand but is scooped up into a huge powerslam on the comeback...

HE:Cerberus showing that he is not going to just be a comeback warmup for Drake...he means business here...

Cerberus lets out another roar and then lifts Drake up onto his shoulders and motions that he is going to f-5 him...

JT:This will be brutal if it connects....GERMAN!

The crowd roar as Drake slides off the back and nails a german suplex,he manages to drag Cerberus up and he hits another....he pulls him up for a third time....

HE:Cerberus fighting this....

Cerberus twists right out and he waistlocks Drake for a german suplex but Drake rushes backwards into the corner and drives all of his weight into Cerberus' midsection....they both stagger out and then Drake hits a standing enzeguiri.................1....................2..............kickout!

JT:Really good back and forth action and if a decision was to take place soon then the victor would be well inside Internecio's time of 7:45....

Drake stands up and staggers to the corner,he nods his head and then crouches as Cerberus slowly reaches his feet...

HE:SPEAR...

The crowd cheer as Drake charges right through Cerberus and then stands up,he poses for the crowd and then pulls his opponent up...

JT:Could be jackhammer time...

Mr Jones jumps onto the apron,as in the last match,and receives the referee's attention and Drakes.Drake looks furious as he pushes Cerberus away and darts at Jones...

HE:Mr Jones is so good at protecting his investments....

Jones doesnt manage to drop down in time though and Drake grabs his shirt and keeps him on the apron,he looks furious and then drills Jones with a huge right hand that sends him tumbling from the apron and the crowd roar in approval...

JT:I think he should concentrate more on protecting that jaw of his...

Cerberus is up and he clatters into Drake from behind,he drags the behemoth around and then flips him up into the air...

HE:Its time for one of the most deadliest moves in all professional wrestling...BURN IN HELL!

Drake manages to wriggle off the back and he runs off the ropes again and returns with another huge spear,the crowd pop as he drags Cerberus to his feet and gets him in position...

JT:This is it...

HE:Yes it is...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The bell sounds and the crowd are in shock,they boo wildly as Daniel Reilly is stood over the unconscious form of Drake.He has a sledgehammer in hand and the instant replays show him driving the hammer into the back of Drake's head.

JT:Maybe now we are seeing exactly why Daniel Reilly wasnt fussed about his role in Beat the Clock...he had other things on his mind...and this heinous assault proves that...

HE:It was Drake that started this...Drake that assaulted Reilly for no reason at Final Dawn...he brought this on himself...

JT:Folks as you can see this match has ended by disqualification and Drake is victorious...at a time of 7 minutes exactly,that means he is now ahead of Internecio and is leading the race to a 6CW Title match...

HE:I think once Reilly is done with him,it wont matter if he wins or not...

Reilly stands over Drake with a dark look on his face and then he lifts the hammer again and drives it down into the midsection of Drake as the crowd boo louder.Reilly looks demented as he kneels down and begins to ferociously pummel the head of his foe...

JT:This is sick...Daniel Reilly has snapped here...

The referee tries to restrain Reilly but he throws the ref against the ropes and continues his assault.Reilly gets up and looks around at the booing fans then shrugs as Drake tries to stand up...

JT:Drake barely moving here....oh cmon,enough is enough!

Reilly hits Drake square in the face with the hammer,busting him wide open.Reilly looks at his crimson-masked enemy and then kneels down and delivers huge right hands again until blood is all over his hands and all over the canvass.Security teams rush to the ring and they haul Reilly away...

HE:Daniel Reilly has sent a message loud and clear here to Drake...if he wants a fight then he is going to get one...my god that was brutal...

JT:Yes it was...utterly sickening actions from Reilly here on Monday night Escalation....dont go anywhere though folks because we have plenty more action coming up...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The action returns from the commercial break and a furious looking Daniel Reilly walks into the backstage area.Oliver Keane is waiting for him with a wide smile.

Keane:That is exactly what I am talking about....I have never enjoyed watching my brother get beaten up so much...your the man Reilly...

Reilly:Drake said he wanted to fight him and I can promise him any fight he wants...that was just the beginning...that was....what the hell do you want?

???:Now,now Daniel.I really dont think thats the way you should be talking to your boss,do you?

*There is a mixed reaction as Alex Walker is standing with a smile on his face

Keane:What do you want Walker?

Walker:What I want, Oliver, is to show you both this...

*He holds up a piece of paper

Walker:This look familiar Reilly,it should because this right here is your 6CW contract.The same contract that means that right now everything you do is under my jurisdiction...the same contract that means if you dont tell me exactly what the hell you just did,I am going to tear up and have your ass turfed out of this building!

*The crowd cheer

Reilly:You wouldnt dare....Drake messed in my business,he attacked me...tonight was all about retaliation,if its remorse you are after then you are looking in the wrong place....because I dont answer to anyone and I sure as hell dont back down..

Walker:Oh on the contrary Reilly I really would dare...dont get lost under the assumption that I need you on my roster....I can make you and I can break you...I can make a ten dozen stars just like you...so do not test my patience.A simple word in my ear would have sufficed,I want this show to get the big ratings and a match between you and Drake screams TV time....but a word of advice,if you ever go behind my back again and take matters into your own hands like that...you will sorely regret it.

Reilly:Oh really....

*Walker smiles and then looks at his two bodyguards

Walker:Daniel,allow me to introduce you to Ibrahim Mureson,the seven foot African giant, and Kalki Singh, these two men are my personal assistances and should a job arise that I myself may not be able to accomplish...well I am sure you get the picture...

*The two seven footers stare Reilly,who snarls,and turns his back.

Walker:As I thought.....

*Reilly spins back on his heel

Reilly:But I want my match with Drake...one on one....I want my true retribution....I have earnt it...

Walker:I'll get back to you on that....now if you'll excuse me,plenty of work needs doing.

*Walker flashes Reilly and Keane a smile before walking away with Mureson and Singh in toe.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Match 3
Keith Leone/Michael Sweetwater vs Dicey Reilly/Josh Valour

Henry Lloyd: good evening ladies and gentleman and welcome back from the commerstial break, up next we have a great tag team match up for you, we have in one corner Michael sweetwater and his partner will be Keith Loene and they will be facing Dicey Reilly and Josh The savior Valour.
this promoices to be a great match up.
What do you think Jeff?

Jeff:I am expecting a thrilling contest to say the least...

Henry: well brother I think that Sweetswater and Loane are gonna kick there bu...tts.

Suddenly I think bad thoughts by Donko Jones and Michael sweetwater comes from behing the curtain to a chrous of boos which he just laughs as he walks down the ramp and then rolls into the ring to wait for his parnter.

Even Flow by peal Jams hits and Keith Leone come out to boos as well, he walks down to the ring and joins his partner who wait for there opponent's

Henry: This is gonna be a good tag match between some of the best superstars we have here on 6cw.

"Born to Fight" hits and out walks Dicey Reilly and Josh Valor and the crowd are going wild, they walk down to the ring tagging fans as they go then roll in to the ring.

Jeff: Here we go, who's gonna get the upper hand first?

Dicey and Leone start the match they lock arms and spin round in a circle before Reilly knee's Leone in the gutt,Leone drops to the mat and Reilly throws him with his arm towards the ropes and goes for a clothes line
but Leone ducks comes back of the rope and the hammers Rielly with a cloths line instead who thenn crash's to the mat.

Henry: wow what power there, thunderus clothes line.

Leone goad's Reilly to get up and hits him with another clothsline then Leone jumps on top of Reilly when he is down on the floor and staerts hitting him with lefts and right, the ref count to 4 before he gets of Reilly.

Jeff: Reilly need to tag his valor he's in real trouble by this on slaught from Leone.

Leone is stalking Reilly and starts to slap his head as he staggers to his feet.

Jeff: Oh come on thats just disrespectful.

Henry: I like it,get stuck in there Leone, What were did that come from?

Reilly suddenly does a kick to the back of the head of Leone and both men are on the ground.

Henry: Both men need to tag in there parnters, both are in trouble.

The two men cawl a long on the floor and then dive to there parnters who have both got there arms stetched out as fare as they will reach.
Both men come at each other Sweetwater goes for a clotheline but Valor ducks out the and bounces of the rope and gives Sweetwater a clothline, then another clothes lines.

The crowd are going wild at this point.

Henry:My god look at this kid go he's on fire.

Jeff: Don't you worry just wait for sweetwater to bide his time he will get him trust me.

As Sweetwater is on the floor Valor jumps up on top the top rope and waits for Sweetwater to get to his feet.

Henry: Looks like Valor going air born here.

Sweetwater turns round and then Valor goes for a mid air cross body.

1..................2..............Sweetwater somehow kicks out.Valour drags him up and tags in Dicey,they both whip Sweetwater off the ropes and then easily double flapjack into the canvass,Dicey smiles as he applies a camel clutch on the rookie...

Jeff:Dicey Reilly showing he will not be bossed around like he was last week against Internecio and Cerberus,this man was born to fight...

Sweetwater tries to break free so Dicey releases the hold and clatters shots into the back of his opponent and drags him up before whipping him into the corner,he runs in and connects with a bodysplash before tagging Valour back in...

Jeff:Really good partnership flourishing here between these two men...

Dicey flips Sweetwater into a powerbomb position and then Valour grabs him in a neckbreaker hold and they nail the combination......Valour covers....................1......................2.....................foot on the rope from Sweetwater!

Henry:They may be overpowering the Brooklyn Brawler but they cant keep him down...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon May 30, 2011 3:54 pm

Valour drags Sweetwater up and headbutts him back into the corner,he runs in but takes a boot to the head and staggers back.Sweetwater goes to the second rope and then leaps off with a double axe handle...Valour sways as Sweetwater runs at him and dropkicks him into the ropes...Valour comes back with a clothesline but Sweetwater ducks it and nails a running bulldog................1....................2...........powerout!

Jeff:Good showing from both these newcomers...I sense good things....

Sweetwater clubs the back of Valour and then kicks him in the stomach.He quickly goes to the corner...

Henry:Looking for six feet under...

Valour reaches his feet before Sweetwater can jump off,he runs at the ropes so Sweetwater leaps over his head and forward rolls on the canvass,He quickly runs off the ropes and returns as Valour spins around...

Jeff;Tilt-a-whirl powerbomb.....what a conunter by Josh Valour....that will be the end of that...

Just as the ref counts to 3 Leone dives on top of Valor and breakes the count up,Reilly comes in and clotheslines Leone over the tope rope and both men land on the floor on the out side of the ring.

Jeff: Why the hell did he do that?

Henry: Cos the cheeting so and so's, this match should be over now, oh know look........

Valour staggers up and watches Dicey slam Leone's head into the ring steps as the crowd cheer...

Henry:Rollup...

the ref goes for the count.

ding ,ding,ding.

Mike Bird: And your winner by one fall is Keith Leone and Michael Sweatwater.

Jeff: my god that was a fight and unlucky for Rielly and Valor they put up a good fight.

Henry;Sweetwater caught Valour unawares and picks up the win for his team...

Dicey hasnt noticed the bell or the end of the match as he drags Leone around to the announce area and slams his head against the table.Sweetwater quickly rolls from the ring and attacks Dicey from behind...

Jeff;This match has finished here but it looks like the participants arent done...

The crowd boo as Sweetwater rams Dicey's head into the announce table,he shouts to Leone and they both grab Dicey...

Henry:They are gonna double suplex him....

The crowd cheer as Josh Valour runs around the ring and he big boots Sweetwater across the announce table and into a heap on the floor.Leone throws Dicey to the side and begins brawling with the youngster...

Jeff:This is like an extreme rules match...oh no wait...lookout...OH MY GOD!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x5

Josh Valour knees Leone in the stomach and then flips him through the air and powerbombs him through the announce table as the crowd cheer loud.His chest heaves in and out as he looks at the carnage he has caused...

Jeff:What a statement made by young Josh Valour here...

CRACK!....Sweetwater catches him from behind with a steel chair shot to the head as the crowd boo.Dicey is back to his feet and he glares at Sweetwater and beckons for him to bring it on...

Jeff:Dicey never met a fight he didnt like...Sweetwater is hesitating here...

Sweetwater throws the chair on the floor and smiles as he backs away from the enraged Dicey Reilly.Leone and Valour are lying in a heap on the floor...

Henry:Utter carnage all around us...my god that was brutal...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The action is back from the break with Mason White and Yarmouth Blade in the backstage area.They are discussing tonights tag team titles match.

Blade:Well I look at like this man....no matter who wins,I still have my re-match clause and I am going to see Mr Walker about that,because I want you to be my partner.

White:You serious bro?....that means alot man...

Blade:Serious to the word,we have both shown that we can get the job done against Generation Zero and I need somebody that I know has my back.Its weird not having Rook around but your a friend and I believe we can get the belts back...

White:Your damn right we can..

*The crowd cheer as Frosted Dice walk into shot

Dice:Evening fellas....we heard your on commentary tonight.Just a word,let us take care of business and you can have your re-match against us any time you like.

Blade:Were not going to get involved Dice,not unless Generation Zero provoke us....we are out there to scout our next opposition...good luck and maybe we will be seeing you sooner rather than later...

Frost:You can count on it amigo....there is no way we are leaving Sheffield without the 6CW Tag Team Titles...

*All four men stare at one another as the action goes back to ringside.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Match 4
Beat the Clock
Anonymous vs Angel

The action is back at ringside with Angel walking around the ring.He looks in an ultra-confident mood as he bounces back against the ropes and flexes his arms.

JT:Third stage of the Beat the Clock challenge here now folks,Angel has always been a sound tag team technician but what a way it would be for him to get some recognition by winning this challenge here tonight....a world title shot against his once best friend,GazzyD,would certainly catch the eye...

The lights in the arena go down and the crowd boo as green writing appears on the screen and then green fireworks enlighten the darkness.

"We are Anonymous"

HE:We havent seen Anonymous since his spectacular victory over Mark Matzko at Final Dawn....maybe signs that this man can be hurt and can be wounded....Matzko beat him senseless that night but here he is...ready to fight...

Anonymous appears from beneath the stage,his masked persona seems to glow silver as it rises and then more fireworks explode as he walks to the ring and climbs in.Angel watches him with a look of intrigue...

JT:Should be a fascinating match to say the least here...

The bell sounds and both men leap into a lockup,Angel uses his strength to throw Anonymous into the corner but as he runs in Anonymous slips around the ropes and delivers a kick over the top (ala Christian)....Angel staggers backwards as Anonymous climbs to the top rope...

HE:High-flying crossbody....

1................huge powerout from Angel sends Anonymous hurtling through the air.Angel gets up and he rushes his opponent and drives him back into the corner before drilling him with huge shoulder thrusts.He drags Anonymous out and easily body presses him into the air...

JT:That is scary strength right there...

Anonymous is slammed into the mat by Angel and then the big man runs off the ropes and leaps up into a huge bodysplash...

HE:Anonymous avoided that and I think it was a good job..

Anonymous rolls up and he times harsh kicks to the legs and midsection of Angel before spinning and heel kicking him in the stomach.Angel doubles up and Anonymous grabs him in the stunner position before backflipping over him and nailing a reverse DDT....

JT:What a move...

shoulder up!

HE:Close call there and great work from the mysterious Anonymous...

Anonymous grabs the ropes and leaps up top before flying back into a moonsault takedown on Angel.The big man staggers back up as Anonymous runs off the ropes and returns with a headscissors takedown...Angel gets up for a third time as Anonymous springboards off the ropes...

JT:Tornado DDT....could finish it...

1............................2...........Angel kicks out again.Anonymous shows no emotion from the eyeholes in the mask as he climbs to his feet.Angel slowly but surely rises...

HE:SWEET CHANOLOGY....

Angel catches Anonymous foot and spins him around before gripping him with both hands around the throat and hoisting him through the air...

JT:Great counter by Anonymous with the dropkick to the chest....

Anonymous sends Angel staggering back against the ropes and then takes him out with a Pele as he comes back.Anonymous gets up and walks to the corner.....

HE:This is really intriguing and unique offense from Anonymous....OPERATION PAYBACK!

Anonymous looks for starship pain but Angel drives his knees up into the midsection to counter.Anonymous is doubled up in pain as the big man grabs him by the head and pulls him up,he looks around and then flips him through the air...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon May 30, 2011 3:55 pm

JT:Could be looking at Razors Edge here...

Anonymous slips off the back of Angel and runs into the corner,he jumps onto the top rope and then backflips over his oncoming opponent.Angel staggers around and Anonymous greets him with a stiff shining wizard before running him into a bulldog.............1....................2.............kickout.Anonymous stands and looks around before grabbing Angel's arm and looking for a irish whip,Angel reverses with ease and Anonymous crashes into the corner...he runs in but Anonymous gets both feet up and kicks him back...the masked man highers himself onto the second rope and comes off...

HE:Huge boot from Angel....a real opening here...

Angel floors his opponent with the solid kick to the face,he sways with grogginess and then walks to the corner and climbs the ropes...

JT:Not usual territory for the big man but we can expect big impact from whatever he lands...

Angel reaches the top rope but before he can do anything he is kicked in the side of the head by Anonymous,Angel loses his footing as his opponent climbs up after him...Anonymous trades right hands and knees his opponent under the chin...

HE:Really dangerous up there....OH WOW!

JT:That will finish any match...

Anonymous underhooks the arms of Angel and nails the Proteus Effect (Pepsi Plunge) from the top rope.He takes a moment and the crowd applaud the move and then makes the cover....

1..........................2.........................3!

HE:Anonymous wins...what a great showing....what was his time Jeff...it seemed fast!

JT:Thats because it was fast...ladies and gentlemen you are looking at the new leader of the Beat the Clock challenge....6 minutes and 20 seconds is the new time to beat...very impressive showing from Anonymous...

HE:Can you imagine if he gets a world title shot....GazzyD would be in for some serious mind games...

Anonymous stands over Angel,the lights dim and the green haze descends over the ring again as there is a flash of light and then all the lights go out,a metallic voice speaks.

Voice:Mission accomplished!

The lights come back on and Anonymous has disappeared,Angel is struggling to even move in the ring as the action goes backstage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*Triple D is stretching in his lockeroom,the crowd boo and then rest of Generation Zero enter the room.

Triple D:I dont even want to discuss what happened last week again,I have made my feelings known.

Black:We know boss,but we wanted to know the drill for tonight....

Triple D:What drill?...there is no drill Jackson,none whatsoever.As far as I am concerned,tonight is every man for themselves,I have put my neck out for you guys time and time again and tonight I want to see that you have actually made progession.I will take care of Steel all by myself and I expect each and everyone of you to do the same with your opponents...tonight Generation Zero will prove its worth on a singular basis.

Scorpion:No interference?

TripleD:Do I have to spell it out for?...No interference,no runs in,no backstage attack,NOTHING!.I want you all to go out there and show me that this wasnt just some massive mistake on my part.I actually believed in you guys and so far it has got me nothing.I brought you the tag team championships and yet I see no gold around my waist....well now I need evidence...I need something....anything...

*Angeaus,Scorpion and Jackson Black all look jaded as Triple D walks past them,without a glance,and leaves the room.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Match 5
Beat the Clock
Mark Matzko vs Angealus

"Generation" blares out and the crowd boo as Angealus walks out,unaccompanied to the ring.He takes off his red vest and climbs onto the apron,his cold eyes scan the perimeter as he climbs into the ring.

HE:A really big match in the career of Angealus here,he has been told in no uncertain terms that a response is necessary...he has been identified as the weak link of Generation Zero and I am not sure how much more Triple D is going to take...

JT:Angealus is a talented individual but something just isnt clicking for him...I am not sure what it is but things are not going well for him....a win here in a quick time could turn momentum very swiftly in his favour though...remember all of these men are just one decision away from a world title match...

Angealus stares around and then the cheers are loud as "New Day" roars out and Mark Matzko walks onto the stage.He unclasps his newly won TV Title and holds it in the air as the noise levels go up again and fireworks explode all around the arena.

JT:Mark Matzko is coming off the biggest win of his career,last week on Escalation we finally struck gold and became the new 6CW TV Champion.He rid this company of long time rival Antoine Mason and I have never seen him in better shape...Angealus may need a win here tonight but it is going to be more difficult than he could imagine...I dont think there is a 6CW superstar around right now in better form than this man right here...

Matzko salutes the crowd and then marches to the ring.he climbs up and through the ropes before holding the championship up again.He stares at Angealus as a huge "Lets go Matzko" chant starts up...

HE:The time to beat is 6 minutes and 20 seconds...held by Mark Matzko's "friend" Anonymous...I am sure he will be desperate to beat that time...

JT:I wouldnt call it an impossibility either...

They tie up in the centre and Matzko easily forces Angealus back to the ropes,he lets go and swings a right but Angealus ducks it and rattles off three of his own before looking for an irish whip.Matzko comes back off the ropes and Angealus ducks his head for a backdrop but the TV Champ reads the situation and ploughs his boot into Angealus face before flooring him with a clothesline...

HE:I know in the back there Triple D will be viewing this match and he will be expecting great things from Angealus...

JT:I dont know what he is expecting,but the losses keep mounting up and that isnt good for Generation Zero..

Matzko picks Angealus up and then scoop slams him to the mat and lands an elbow drop.........1..................2................kickout.Angealus gets up and Matzko punches him back to the ropes and then whips him across the ring,Angealus ducks the forearm attempt and then springboards onto the ropes and soars back....

JT:Fireman's slam from Matzko....awesome counter...

1.....................2............Angealus kicks out again.Matzko shakes his head and pulls Angealus up,he is startled by a jawbreaker and falls back to the corner...Angealus runs in with a bodysplash attempt but Matzko avoids it and then connects with a belly to belly suplex..............1..................2...........shoulder up!

HE:Its all great work from Mark Matzko but the clock is ticking and he will need to find something soon...

JT:He still has a good three minutes yet...

Matzko pulls the long hair of Angealus and hauls him up,he kicks him in the midsection and then looks for a suplex.Angealus floats over the back and then runs Matzko up the ropes and nails a corner springboard cutter (dudley dog)...................1......

HE:Angealus going to steal one..

....Matzko kicks out and the crowd cheer.Angealus complains to the referee and then runs off the ropes and cartwheels into a standing moonsault................1.....................2...........kickout again.He flicks the hair from his face and gets up,he looks around at the booing crowd and then pulls Matzko up and connects with an exploder suplex....he rolls to the corner and climbs up...

JT:We have seen this time and time again....DOUBLE FOOT STOMP!

Matzko moves at the last second and Angealus lands awkwardly on his ankle,Matzko quickly runs off the ropes...

JT:Huge spear...that will end it....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

foot on the ropes!

HE:Good ring work from Angealus there...otherwise this match was over...

Matzko shakes his head but the crowd applaud him and he stands up.Angealus is clinging to the ropes and drags himself up,Matzko waistlocks him and looks for a german suplex....

JT:That was blatant...

HE:Referee didnt see it Jeff...

Angealus kicks out his heel and it connects with the nether regions of Mark Matzko.Matzko staggers back as Angealus wipes him out with a springboard martial arts kicks.............1........................2..............

HE:He got...

JT:KICKED OUT!

The crowd roar in approval as Matzko finds it within himself to kick out.Angealus looks furious and then quickly scrambles to the corner and jumps up...Matzko is struggling to get up as Angealus waits and then takes him out with a missile dropkick....Matzko staggers back up as Angealus hits the ropes and leaps into a hurricanrana into a pinning combo...

1...........................2............................Matzko kicks out.Both men scramble to their feet and Angealus nails a knee to the midsection and then jumps onto the middle rope and spins back over Matzko and drags him into a sunset flip...Matzko rolls right through and kicks Angealus straight in the face as the crowd cheer and wince...

JT:That is a knockout blow if ever I saw one...

Matzko quickly drags the groggy Angealus to his feet and places him in position as the crowd cheer...

JT:MILITANTS...

Angealus somehow spins out,he kicks Matzko in the gut and then leaps up and plants both of his knees underneath the chin of Matzko,knocking him to the mat.He staggers over to the ropes and climbs up...

HE:450 SPLASH!

Angealus face-plants the canvass and Matzko avoids contact,the TV Champ reaches his feet and looks around with a grin...

JT:MILITANTS DDT....Forget about it...

1..............................2..................................3!

HE:Wait,whats the time on the clock...

"New Day" sounds out and Mark Matzko is declared the winner.The fans are on their feet applauding as Matzko and the whole arena turns towards the big screen for an announcement of the time...

JT:He did it...

HE:5 minutes and 52 seconds....even I will admit that that is impressive stuff...

JT:That is the time to beat and I dont know if anyone can...

HE:Every single match we have had so far has set a new time....but that is a tough one....I dont know if Matzko's time will be beaten..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon May 30, 2011 3:56 pm

*The action is backstage again with Dicey Reilly.He is hobbling slightly after his match earlier,he takes a swig of Jack Daniels and carries on walking.

JT:Dicey Reilly was involved in an amazingly brutal tag team match earlier on...

HE:Yeah and he almost got his brains scrambled by Michael....OH WATCHOUT!

Dicey ducks just in time as a steel chair swings past his head and collides with the wall behind.Dicey staggers back and looks furious and the crowd boo as Michael Sweetwater is holding a steel chair and looking livid.

Sweetwater:You wanna try and embarress me out there Dicey..is that it,huh?....well lets see how you like this you punk...

*Sweetwater swings the chair back but it is grabbed from him by Ibrahim Mureson as Alex Walker walks into shot.

Walker:You know what guys,I have seen enough here tonight to know that this place has been run by the inmates for far too long.This is the third assault of the night,not to mention what you guys did to each other earlier.You really think I am going to allow you to carry on doing business like this...this is my company now and differences will not be settled in a bar room like scuffle...you are professional wrestlers and I think its time you acted like it...

*Dicey takes another sip of his drink as Sweetwater continues to look angry

Walker:I can sense the tension and to be honest with you Id like to see this resolved...so next week,Dicey Reilly,one on one with Michael Sweetwater....Extreme Rules match!

*Crowd pop and Dicey nods his head.Sweetwater has an ugly grimace on his face...

Sweetwater:Gonna get you Dicey...gonna get you real good...

*Dicey smirks and then walks away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Match 6
Beat the Clock
Geoff Steel vs Triple D

"Generation" roars out and the crowd boo as red and silver pyros shoot into the air.Triple D swaggers onto the stage and slicks his hair back as the music turns to "Sabotage" and golden sparkles rain from above...

JT:The former number one contender gets another shot at reaching the big time here tonight...all he has to do is win in less than 5 minutes and 52 seconds...

HE:If anyone is capable then it is that man right there....that man should already be the 6CW Champion...

Triple D smirks as he climbs into the ring and he takes off his waistcoat and looks around as "Last Resort" roars out and the crowd go wild for the arrival of Geoff Steel...

JT:And his opponent is a man that these fans hold very near and dear.Geoff Steel has never had his chance at the big time,what he would give for that main event shot against close friend,GazzyD!

HE:But he isnt going to get it Jeff....Triple D owes Steel big time and he will show that here tonight...

JT:Sure to be a very competitive match indeed...I wouldnt like to pick a winner...

Steel tags the fans hands as he walks down the aisleway and then climbs up onto the apron.Triple D stares daggers at him as he climbs in the ring.Both men pace around,Triple D dishing out some trash talk...

HE:I think this is the most personal match in the Beat the Clock challenge by far...

The bell sounds and both men lockup,Steel easily overpowers Triple D and throws him into the corner and then laughs as the crowd cheer..

JT:Geoff Steel is unbelievably strong and that could be a huge asset in this match...

Triple D shakes it off and they lockup again.This time he applies a quick headlock but Steel bounces back against the ropes and shoots him across the ring,Debadguy comes back and he leaps over Steel,as he lowers his head,and then runs off the opposite side as Steel turns around...

JT:Beautiful powerslam by Steel...

1.......................2............Triple D kicks out.They get up and Steel punches Debadguy back to the ropes and looks for an irish whip,Triple D reverses and dropkicks Steel to the mat as he comes back.He quickly applies a sleeper and attempts to keep Steel grounded...

HE:As much as I agree with slowing the pace,its not really the type of offense needed here by Duke...

Steel reaches his feet with ease and manages to side swipe Triple D into a sitdown slam..............1......2..........shoulder up.Steel stands up and pulls Triple D by the hair,he motions for a piledriver but Triple D swipes his legs and slingshots him into the turnbuckle...Steel staggers back around and Triple D nails him with a snap DDT................1..............2.......kickout from Steel.

HE:Nice back and forth thus far,neither man dominating but all it takes is one big move...

Triple D pulls Steel up and looks for a suplex,Steel locks his foot though and then spins out into a short armed clothesline.He waits for Triple D to get up and he clotheslines him back down again...Triple D gets up for a third time...

JT:That is scary strength from Geoff Steel...

Steel bodypresses Triple D into the air and then drops him on his chest as the crowd cheer.Triple D is hunched up in pain and Steel grabs him and flips him up...

JT:Pumphandle...

HE:Great counter...

Triple D slides off back and hits a neckbreaker...............1........................2..............shoulder up.Both men slowly get up,Steel retreats to the corner and Debadguy charges in with a hard knee to the stomach and then hits a vertical suplex,he swivels his hips and pulls his opponent up before hitting a second...he repeats the process and nails the third...

JT:D TO THE 3...And now Debadguy is in charge...

Triple D nails the trivector of suplexes.....................1........................................2........................3!

HE:Got it...

JT:Not quite,Geoff Steel still in this one...

Triple D rages at the referee,he gets in his face but is ordered away.He drags Steel up and whips him into the corner,he follows in with a clothesline and then pulls Steel out and flips onto his shoulders...

HE:Triple D gonna finish this here...

Steel elbows his way out and then catches Triple D running at him with a huge spinebuster,the crowd cheer as he punches his chest and drags Triple D up...

JT:Triple D's grasp failing him here......BLADE CUTTER!

Triple D manages to stumble back and he backdrops Steel over the ropes to the outside.Steel is quickly back up and he drags Triple D under the ropes to the outside and they begin to brawl...

HE:These guys need to be careful here...cant afford to be counted out...

1............2..............Steel ducks a shot from Triple D and atomic drops him across the ring barrier as the crowd groan......3................4.....He pulls Debadguy off the railings and slams his head into the steel steps......

JT:Triple D is being man-handled here...his rallying call to his troops earlier does not seem to have paid off on himself...

Geoff Steel climbs back onto the apron but Triple D grabs his trousers and pulls him back,they brawl some more............7.............Triple D knees Steel in the midsection and then throws him face-first into the ringside barrier......8.................9.......Triple D climbs back onto the apron...

HE:Steel is getting counted out here...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

....10.....The bell sounds as Geoff Steel grabs Triple D's foot and drops him face-first on the ring apron,signalling for a double countout by the referee as the crowd boo.Both Steel and Triple D continue to brawl into the aisleway and up the ramp...

JT:Well neither of these men will be challenging GazzyD for the 6CW Title at Apocalypse....Geoff Steel and Triple D seem much more interested in beating the holy hell out of one another...

Steel throws Triple D head-first into the titantron structure and then they fight through the curtain to the backstage area,as the camera follows.The cameras show Triple D staggering as Steel lifts him into a bearhug and then runs him backwards into a nearby wall before punching him more....Triple D fires back with shots of his own and then grabs a fire extinguisher from the floor....

HE:Triple D just blinded Steel with the fire hydren....this is manic...

DING!....The extinguisher collides with the side of Steel's face and he staggers across a table and onto the floor.Triple D throws the fire extinguisher onto the floor and then follows his foe...he picks Steel up and rams him into some metal meshing before trying to grate his face against it but Steel fires back with elbows to the ribcage....He grabs Triple D's head and slams it against a wall before running him backwards and launching him straight through a door,the door slams off its hinges and Triple D lays in a heap on the floor...

JT:These two men have lost it....we need some sort of security assistance over there to stop this....

Triple D tries to crawl further into the room as Steel follows him.Steel grabs the feet of Debadguy and tries to pull him up...CRACK!....

HE:What was that....a dumbell,oh wow...

JT:He might have cracked Steel's skull...

Steel falls back from the sheer impact of the weight shot...he tumbles into the water cooler,knocking it flying across the floor,as he falls to his knees.Triple D is sitting on the floor looking exhausted as Steel is barely moving...Debadguy crawls to his feet and he grabs the dumbbell again as he marches towards Steel...

JT:He's gonna cave his skull in dammit...

Alex Walker's bodyguards,Mureson and Singh intercept the situation and they easily pin Triple D up against the wall as EMT's move in to check on Geoff Steel.Steel has blood pouring from the side of his head,all across his ear as he is helped to his feet....he staggers slightly...

JT:Folks we expected an intense matchup but I did not think we would see that...

HE:OH WHOAH....

Steel suddenly pushes free of the EMT's and he manages to spear Triple D from the grip of Mureson and Singh.He charges Triple D backwards and across a table full of production equipment.He slams fierce right hands down into Triple D's head before he is dragged away...

JT:Geoff Steel and Triple D have snapped....this is an overspill of the Generation Zero feud with Steel and Co.....this is seriously intense stuff...

Both men are finally kept apart,both look furious as they try to break free.

HE:I wonder what are General Manager will have to say about that...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The action comes back off the commercial break and Mr Jones is shown on the phone,the crowd boo loud.

Mr Jones:Yes I do understand the entire situation.....no I have no forgotten what you did for me and I assure you it will be repayed in due course.....yes i understand....no,no I will make sure of it...the winds of change are blowing and when this is over,the whole landscape will have changed....

*Mr Jones comes off the phone and he smiles as he turns his head and looks around the room.He sees it is empty and then picks his briefcase off the floor and places it on the table and unclasps it.

JT:Jeez...how much money is in there?

HE:More than either of us make in ten years by the looks of things!

JT:Why the heck is Mr Jones walking around with a briefcase full of money?

HE:I have no idea....

JT:There is alot of strange things going on around here at the moment...and who was Jones on the phone to?.....and we still dont know how he escaped from Frosted Dice last month....

HE:Well lets just sit back and see how the next few weeks fare...because perhaps some answers will come our way...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon May 30, 2011 3:57 pm

Match 7
Tag Team Titles
Generation Zero © vs Frosted Dice
Yarmouth Blade/Mason White on commentary

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen.....the following contest is scheduled for one fall....and it is for the 6CW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS!

*Crowd pop

JT:Huge match up now folks...6cw tag team titles will be defended and we are joined at this time by Mason White and former 6cw tag team chmpion,Yarmouth Blade...welcome guys.

White:Cheers Jeff...

Blade:Good to be out here and scouting our opposition...

JT:So you expect that sometime in the near future you will be facing the winners of this match?

Blade:Of course,I still have my re-match clause.With Rook on the injured list it is only fair that I be able to pick a new partner and hopefully Mr Walker will sanction me and Mason to make that challenge in the very near future...

The crowd cheer loud as "The Angel and The Gambler" screams out.There is a display of pyros and then cards shoot up into the air and what seems like a blast of ice across the stage way.Two men stride out to loud applause...

Mike Bird:Introducing first..............the challengers..............weighing in at a combined weight of 545 pounds.....the team of Jack Frost and Johnny Dice...............Froooooooooooooooooosteeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccceeeeeeeeee!

Frosted Dice tag hands with the fans as they walk down the ramp and then climb into the ring.They touch knuckles and then go to opposite corners and motion for belts around their waists as the crowd cheer..

JT:How would you guys feel about going up against Frosted Dice for the tag team titles?

Blade:I think we would be happy to face anybody....we know that Frosted Dice are a good team and there is alot of respect there but I feel we are the best team around and we will prove that against anybody...

White:Ive only been in 6cw for a short period of time and I feel like I can accomplish great things.With Yarmouth Blade as my tag team partner I dont think there is a team that can match us at all...

"Generation" whirls out and the boos are defeaning as red pyros shoot up into the rafters.Dice and Frost both stand in the centre of the ring and stare towards the stage as their opponents walk out onto the stage...

Mike Bird:And their opponents.............at a combined weight of 459 pounds.....representing Generation Zero....they are the current,reigning and defending 6CW Tag Team Champions...............Scoooooooooorpiiiioooooooooooooon & Jaaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkksssssooooooooooooon Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

HE:The perfect combination right here.The expert wrestling skills of Jackson Black,combined with the raw aggression of Scorpion makes these guys stand out...

Blade:Makes them snivelling idiots in my book..

HE:But thats because you lost the tag team titles to them?

White:What the hell is your deal Henry?

JT:Never mind him,he forgot his medication this morning...

Generation Zero draw lots of heat from the crowd as they circle the ring.They stare at Blade and White before raising the belts into the air as the crowd boo.Blade and White stand up and stare at their rivals...

JT:Bitter stand off here....and the rookies caught napping...

The crowd cheer as Frosted Dice climb from the ring and ambush Generation Zero.Jack Frost grabs Scorpion and slams his head repeatedly against the announce table whilst John Dice punches Jackson Black against the ring barrier and then throws him into the ring.Dice climbs in after his opponent and ducks a clothesline attempt before dropkicking him to the mat...

JT:We are underway and looks like John Dice and Jackson Black are going to start us off....remember John Dice is still yet to taste pinfall or submission defeat here in 6CW...

HE:That will alll change here...

Blade:He has to be careful,Jackson Black may be a member of Generation Zero but he is a mightily skilled wrestler.For me he is the integral force in Gen. Zero...he makes them tick...

Dice picks Black up and whips him to the corner,he follows in but Black drives both his knees up and completely floors Dice.Black immediately goes to the second rope and drops a knee to the head...........1..................2..............shoulder up!.Black helps Dice up and then nails a snap suplex before tagging in Scorpion....he marches around Dice and then begins to stomp erratically on every part of Dice's body...

JT:Scorpion showing his animalistic tendencies here...

Blade:Thats all he is....a loose cannon...you saw what he is capable of at Final Dawn...but should they come through this match tonight I have plenty of revenge in store...

Scorpion drags Dice up and then clubs him across the back and whips him hard into the corner.Dice staggers back out and Scorpion clotheslines him down before bouncing against the ropes and landing an elbow drop.............1...................2..........shoulder up!

HE:Scorpion is like an animal that cannot be tamed....his ruthlessness is a great asset...

White:It also means we can be as ruthless in return...

Scorpion ploughs rights and lefts into the head of Dice before breaking on the count of five and tagging in Jackson Black.They drag Dice up and whip him off the ropes,Scorpion drives his knee into the stomach of Dice and then Black nails a gutwrench suplex...........1..............2.........kickout again.

JT:Methodical breakdown of John Dice,very reminscient of the tactics they used to win the tag titles...

Blade:Yes it is,isolated Rook,took him out of play and it was a handicap match before I could do anything about it...

HE:Well you could have done something...

White:I swear to god Lloyd me and you are going to fall out and I mean big time...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Black stands Dice up and smirks over at Frost before nailing a belly to belly suplex,he waits for Dice to get up again and hits a german suplex before dragging him up for a third time and scoops Dice onto his shoulders...

HE:American slam...

Frost comes off the top rope with a missile dropkick and the crowd cheer loud as he beckons for Scorpion to get into the ring with him.Scorpion just glares back as Frost is ushered from the ring...

Blade:Generation Zero dont like it when you get in their faces like that...

Dice and Black both crawl towards their corner as their partners stretch their arms out and desperately try to get a tag....the crowd are right behind Frosted Dice...

JT:Both these men really need a tag...

Frost gets the tag and the crowd pop as he launches into the ring,he dodges a clothesline from the oncoming Scorpion,who also got the tag,and then pounds him back to the ropes before irish whipping him across and taking him out with a huge backdrop as he comes back...Jackson Black tries to get in the ring but Frost runs across and knees him off the apron...

White:Jacky Frost is cooking on real gas here and the tag belts dont look so comfortable now...

HE:We'll see...

Scorpion clatters into the back for Frost,he pummels him with furious punches and then whips him across the ring....Frost comes back and Scorpion lowers his head,Frost nails a solid kick to the face...

JT:Northern Wind DDT...here we go...

Jackson Black tries to get back into the ring but John Dice staggers across and baseball slides him to the ground on the outside as Frost drags Scorpion up...

HE:No cmon Scorpion....

JT:COLD SNAP!

HE:NO...

Blade:New champs...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frost nails the Gringo Killer and the crowd cheer.Fire erupts from the stage and the crowd begin to boo as Internecio and Cerberus come running down to the ring...

JT:What are these guys doing here....OH WHAT A CHOKESLAM!

The bell sounds as Internecio and Cerberus take Frost by the throat and lift him into a devastating double chokeslam.They stand over him looking furious as John Dice comes to the aid of his partner...he pounds Cerberus with right hands and then turns and pummels Internecio...

JT:John Dice showing his anger at these two monsters taking their opportunity...

Internecio drives his knee into the stomach of Dice and then Cerberus throws him over the top rope to the outside.Scorpion staggers up to his feet and Cerberus headbutts him backwards into a bicycle kick from Internecio...

HE:These guys have come to show that maybe the most dominant team wasnt involved here tonight...

JT:They were in beat the clock....what else do they want...

The crowd suddenly cheer loud as Yarmouth Blade and Mason White leave the announce booth and run to the ring.Blade climbs the ropes and leaps off with a dropkick that sends Internecio through the ropes to the outside....Mason White and Cerberus trade big shots and then White runs Cerberus back and clotheslines him over the top to the outside...

HE:What are those idiots doing...

JT:Showing that there is another team that want a shot....all four of these teams trying to prove their dominance over the others...

Jackson Black staggers up on the outside,he grabs one of the tag belts and slides back in the ring.The crowd are cheering Blade and White as Black drives the belt into the side of White's head and then rolls out quickly again...

HE:And dont forget about the champions....because they still are...and no matter who wants a shot at them,they will continue to be...

JT:Well that is something that remains to be seen....if Generation Zero take on any of these teams,they need to be ready and prepared...

Yarmouth Blade and Mason White are still in the ring,Jackson Black is scowling at them and Internecio/Cerberus back up the ramp with dark looks on their faces.John Dice and Jack Frost are both using the ring barrier to pull themselves up...

JT:Well folks we should be celebrating new tag champions here....but after one almighty breakdown between all four of these teams...Generation Zero are still walking around with their titles intact...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon May 30, 2011 3:58 pm

*Oliver Keane and Daniel Reilly are shown getting into a Bentley Continental in the Sheffield Arena parking lot.They both share a few words and then climb in...

JT:Looks like Reilly and Keane have seen enough of the action here tonight....Reilly told our General Manager exactly what he wants and now I guess it is the waiting game for him...

HE:I dont think Alex Walker has any other choice....Reilly is a determined man,I cant see him stopping until he gets what he wants....look what he did to Drake earlier on....

JT:Well exactly,it was a brutal and uncalled for assault....OH MY GOD LOOKOUT!

The car screeches to a halt and there is a defeaning crash as a giant dumpster is dropped from the balcony above the lot and smashes right through the windscreen of the car....

HE:Oh sweet mother of god we need medics....this is brutal....Reilly and Keane are in that car....who would do that...?

Before the EMT's even get on the scene,the doors swing open and a bandaged up Drake steps out with a furious look on his face.He quickly pushes the dumpster off the car and climbs onto the bonnet of the obliterated machine and begins to stomp on it...

Drake:I know your in there Reilly...you too Keane,you little bitch.Now you listen up good and proper....you want a fight then you can have whatever kind of fight you want...you hear me...you sorry sons of bitches have no idea who you have messed with...

Medics and security are on the scene as one of the doors open and a bloody Daniel Reilly falls out and lays semi-conscious on the floor.Drake tries to climb down but Alex Walker and his security force are on the scene...

Walker:What the hell is going on here....Drake what have you done.you lunatic get his ass out of here...we need medics....dammit get the medics over here now...

HE:This is bad Jeff....really bad...

JT:Yes it is....this feud is boiling to full capacity already....

Medics are trying to bring Daniel Reilly around,whilst others are trying to retrieve Oliver Keane from the wreckage.Drake looks manic as security pulls him away....

Drake:This isnt over Reilly...

HE:Drake has gone mental....

JT:Being hit in the head several times with a sledgehammer will do that to a person....as sickening as that was to watch,you cannot reprieve Reilly for his actions early tonight....this was the very definition of payback...

HE:Well the bottom line is that it has got out of hand very quickly......I wonder what Alex Walker is going to do about the situation...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Main Event
Beat the Clock
Lex Hart vs Perfect Jack

JT:Main event time guys of what has been another explosive edition of monday night Escalation.We have the concluding match of the Beat the Clock challenge....as things stand,Mark Matzko is heading for a championship match with GazzyD at 6CW Apocalypse...his time of 5 minutes and 52 seconds is the one to beat and it is left to our final two participants to see what they can do...

HE:Matzko's time has blown all others out of the water and it is going to take something impressive to beat it...these two individuals are more than capable though...

"Burn in my light" plays out and the crowd boo as Lex Hart makes his entrance.He looks even more frenzied than usual,his hair is longer and his facial hair is increasing as he strides to the ring and slides in...

JT:Over recent weeks we have witnessed the sheer meltdown of Lex Hart...this man has gone from main eventing Night of Glory to a horrendous two month losing streak that brings him to tonight....last week he brutally attacked the 6CW Champion...he left him battered and bruised before confronting the new GM,Alex Walker.Hart demanded respect and Walker responded by arranging the Beat the Clock challenge...he said that if Hart wanted respect,he would have to earn it...

Lex Hart stares up at the stage and then the noise is staggering as "I am Perfection" roars out and purple fireworks explode into the air.Perfect Jack storms onto the stage with a look of confidence and the strides towards ring.The crowd reach out and tag him as he closes in on the ring...he stares at his opponent...

HE:Alot of history between these two men...former Undisputed tag team champions of the world...they both headlined Night of Glory this year....and tonight they will compete again,with the opportunity of facing the 6CW Champion,on the line...

JT:On his day it is hard to find an athlete superior to Lex Hart,but if there is one that can match him every step of the way,it would be Perfect Jack.

HE:Excellent wrestlers and athletes....but if either of them is to Beat the Clock,it will come down to which one wants it more...

The bell sounds and the crowd cheer as both men eye one another up.They jostle for position and then lockup in the centre of the ring.Lex quickly twists the right arm of Jack but Jack counters with a reverse headlock takeover....they both get up and Jack hits an armdrag on Lex,they get up again and Jack looks for another but Lex punches him in the stomach and hiptosses him to the mat,he looks for a rear chinlock but Jack slides underneath his legs and swipes them out....before getting ontop of Lex and looks for a crippler crossface...Lex rolls through and back to his feet as Perfect is up aswell...they stare at one another and the crowd cheer...

JT:That is the skill I am talking about...so evenly matched in all departments...

Lex grins and then they lockup again.This time he applies a headlock but Jack quickly counters with a back suplex.They get up again and Jack shoots the legs and takes Lex down,he rains down fists and then looks for an armbar but Lex punches him in the face and slides out...they get up and Jack runs at Lex but is stopped short by a knee to the face and Lex sunset flips over Jack............1................2......Jack rolls out and quickly grabs Lex's legs and tries to turn him...

JT:Single legged boston crab will be torture on the lower back...

Lex kicks out with his free foot and knocks Jack back to the ropes.He gets up and runs at his opponent but is backdropped over the ropes onto the apron.He grabs Jack's head and drags him to the mat before vaulting over the ropes and dropping the elbow to the chest.............1..................2..............shoulder up!

HE:Such an array of talent between both of these men...I am still baffled to this day how Lex Hart has never found himself as 6CW Champion...

Jack gets up and Lex dropkicks him in the back,sending him to the corner.He runs across and hits a knee to the back and then hoists Jack onto the top rope....he clubs Jack's back as he climbs up with him and holds him in place...

JT:Dangerous predicament to be in right here...SUPER BACK SUPLEX!

HE:Oh...

Jack turns his body across Lex's in midair and lands on top of him..............1...................2..............Lex just kicks out.

JT:A lucky escape there...so near to a finish....

3:00-Jack picks Lex up and whips him towards the corner,Lex staggers back out and Jack picks Lex onto his shoulders before spinning him in midair and flapjacking him across the top rope.He waistlocks his opponent and then crowd cheer as he nails a german suplex...he drags Hart up and hits another...

HE:Not the hat-trick...

Lex grabs out and reaches the ropes,he throws his head back and collides with the face of Jack,knocking him backwards.Lex grabs the ropes and springboards off them...

JT:Beautiful moonsault takedown......

.............kickout!

Lex holds his midsection as he gets up,he looks at Jack and then knees him in the stomach....

HE:HART ATT--

Jack floats over the back and hits a german suplex,he nails another and finally the trivector as the crowd cheer loud...he staggers up and grabs Lex's legs...

JT:Perfect Jack looking to finish this off.....FIGURE FOUR...

As Jack twists Lex plants his boot in his back and shoves him shoulder-first into the ringpost.Lex staggers up and quickly full nelsons Jack into a dragon suplex..............1....................2............kickout!

HE:Lets take a look at that clock there...wow this is really pushing it close...

4:20-Lex gets to his feet and he pushes the referee aside and then climbs up the ropes....Jack staggers up and Lex leaps off with a shoulder tackle takedown.....Jack staggers up as Lex runs off the ropes...

JT:Canadian...oh no wait...Alabama...

Jack reverses the canadian destroyer into the alabama slam position but Lex rolls over the back into a pinning combo.........1...............2............Jack kicks out.They both stagger back up and Lex looks for a dropkick but Jack catches his feet and drops him on his head before slingshotting him into the corner....Hart slams his head into the turnbuckle...

HE:Oh no....Jack has the sleeper applied...

JT:Lex in all worlds of trouble here....

The crowd are cheering as Jack applies maximum pressure on the sleeper hold.Hart waves his arms in a struggle but he cannot break loose...

JT:He is going to tap...he has no choice but to tap out....

Lex staggers back to his feet again and waves towards the ropes but they seem an age away as he desperately tries to pull free.Jack keeps the move synched in...

HE:The clock is counting down....if Lex holds on then Matzko is number one contender...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lex staggers forwards and tries to kick himself backwards off the ropes,he only succeeds in toppling himself and Jack to the canvass but the submission remains locked in.Hart's arm begins to fall,his face turning more and more purple by the second...

JT:Jack is holding on for dear life here...he is desperate to make it back to the top of the mountain....

HE:No cmon Lex...

JT:He tapped....Lex tapped out...

HE:Nooooooooooooooo!

The clock stops dead on 5 minutes and 51 seconds and the crowd erupt as "I am Perfection" roars out.Jack looks exstatic as he is declared the winner...

JT:This is an amazing acheivement for Perfect Jack...he has waited and waited for his opportunity to go one on one for the world title and now he will get it...

A referee sprints out from the backstage area and climbs into the ring.Mike Bird is ready to make the announcement as the two referees debate in the ring,the match officials looks bemused and then nods his head as he speaks to Mike Bird...

Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen.....on review of the tapes in the back,it has become apparent that Lex Hart tapped out at precisely the same moment that Perfect Jack's shoulders had been on the canvass for the count of three....it is therefore that tonights referee has declared this match a draw!

*Crowd boo

JT:What a b.s. call that is.....there is no way the referee could have made that review by himself...this isnt the damn NFL...we dont have touch judges...this is pro wrestling...I would love to know how this decision came about...

Perfect Jack is standing with his hands on hips look infuriated,he points at the referees and shouts "what the hell happens now?"....Lex gets up and looks at Jack and they argue before shoving one another...the referees get in between them and there is a brief pause as the crowd chant "bull****" and then "Champion" roars out and there is a mixed reception as Alex Walker enters the fray...

Walker:Guys....guys....I think we all need to calm down a little here.You both wrestled one hell of a match,and no matter the outcome,you beat Mark Matzko's time by half a second....that means officially you both beat the clock....now I wasnt expecting this when I ordered this last week but you have to move with the times...you both earnt your respect here tonight and I am a man of my word....therefore....at 6CW Apocalypse...it will be....GazzyD...

*Crowd pop

Walker:Defending against Lex Hart....

*Crowd boo loud...

Walker:And PERFECT JACK!

*The crowd roar in approval as both Lex and Jack stare at one another and motions belts around their waist.Alex Walker smiles....

Walker:Now that is what I call a main event....

JT:There you have it folks....what an announcement....in just three weeks time,it will be GazzyD defending the 6CW World Title in a triple threat match against Lex Hart and Perfect Jack...a matchup for the ages if ever I saw one....wow oh wow what a match that is going to be...

HE:And what a night this has been....all out action is all you will get here wth 6CW....thankyou for joining us guys and be sure to tune in next week as we spiral further onto the road to Apocalypse...goodnight!

JT:Night everyone!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down