The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ireland Tour of New Zealand 2022

+38
Heaf
TheMildlyFranticLlama
formerly known as Sam
FerN
tigertattie
Poorfour
Pete330v2
thebandwagonsociety
RiscaGame
MrsP
Galted
LeinsterFan4life
R!skysports
Nos na Gaoithe
westisbest
yappysnap
lostinwales
George Carlin
eirebilly
clivemcl
Sgt_Pooly
Duty281
RDW
sensisball
geoff999rugby
No 7&1/2
bsando
Maine man
Rugby Fan
mikey_dragon
doctor_grey
MichaelT
profitius
Old Man
Unclear
Intotouch
Collapse2005
Pot Hale
42 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ireland Tour of New Zealand 2022 Empty Ireland Tour of New Zealand 2022

Post by Pot Hale Sun 27 Mar 2022, 5:21 pm

In addition to three tests, Ireland are playing 2 non-test matches against NZ Māori.  Farrell plans to take an expanded squad as a result that will allow him see a few other non-regulars perform. The newer ones may only be required for the 2 NZ Māori matches

Assuming current injuries allow some players to travel, the touring squad will likely include most of the 6N picks plus some more - up to say 42 players.  
Ireland will likely win two of the matches and things will likely go to the third test to decide matters.

Forwards 22
7 Props - Furlong, Porter, Bealham, O’Toole, Loughman?
3 Hookers - Sheehan, Herring, Heffernan?
6 Locks - Ryan, Henderson, Beirne, Baird, Treadwell, J McCarthy?
6 B/rows - VdF, Conan, Coombes, Doris, O’Mahony, Timoney? Prendergast?
Backs 20
4 SH Gibson-Park, Murray, Casey
4 10s Sexton, Carbery, H Byrne?
5 Centres Aki, Henshaw, Ringrose, Hume? Frawley?
7 Back-threes - Keenan, Lowe, Hansen, Lowry? J O’Brien?

Last edited by Pot Hale on Fri 15 Jul 2022, 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Ireland Tour of New Zealand 2022 Empty Re: Ireland Tour of New Zealand 2022

Post by Collapse2005 Sun 27 Mar 2022, 9:12 pm

To respond to your question I dont know who should be picked apart from Id like to see more of Coombes, Casey, Hume, Baloucoune, Lowry, OBrien.

Id also love to see Oli Jaeger get selected for the ABs. That would be fun.

Aside from that I am slightly fearful that there might be another 60-0 fixture. That said Id probably almost take that in exchange for a win v the ABs in Eden park. That would really rattle them.

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Intotouch Fri 27 May 2022, 1:15 am

I’m more interested in the tactics of each team than the personnel. Apart from Furlong being missing I don’t see second choice Irish players being much weaker than the first.

I can’t imagine Foster playing the same way again. NZ holding possession for longer is inevitable. I think That Irelands defence will have to work much harder on this tour.

Intotouch

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Mon 13 Jun 2022, 9:45 am

NZ's squad has been announced with some new names including talented league convert Roger Tuivasa-Sheck who has only played 10 professional union matches.

All Blacks squad for series against Ireland

Hookers

Dane Coles (Hurricanes, Wellington)

Codie Taylor (Crusaders, Canterbury)

Samisoni Taukei’aho (Chiefs, Waikato)

Props

Aidan Ross* (Chiefs, Bay of Plenty)

George Bower (Crusaders, Otago)

Nepo Laulala (Blues, Counties Manukau)

Ofa Tuungafasi (Blues, Northland)

Karl Tu’inukuafe (Blues, North Harbour)

Angus Ta’avao (Chiefs, Auckland)

Locks

Samuel Whitelock (Crusaders, Canterbury)

Brodie Retallick (Chiefs, Hawkes Bay)

Scott Barrett (Crusaders, Taranaki)

Josh Lord (Chiefs, Taranaki)

Tupou Vaa’i (Chiefs, Taranaki)

Loose Forwards

Pita Gus Sowakula* (Chiefs, Taranaki)

Sam Cane – Captain (Chiefs, Bay of Plenty)

Dalton Papalii (Blues, Counties Manukau)

Ardie Savea (Hurricanes, Wellington)

Akira Ioane (Blues, Auckland)

Hoskins Sotutu (Blues, Counties Manukau)

Halfbacks

Folau Fakatava* (Highlanders, Hawkes Bay)

Aaron Smith (Highlanders, Manawatu)

Finlay Christie (Blues, Tasman)

First five-eighths

Stephen Perofeta* (Blues, Taranaki)

Beauden Barrett (Blues, Taranaki)

Richie Mo’unga (Crusaders, Canterbury)

Mid-fielders

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck* (Blues, Auckland)

Quinn Tupaea (Chiefs, Waikato)

Jack Goodhue (Crusaders, Northland)

Rieko Ioane (Blues, Auckland)

David Havili (Crusaders, Tasman)

Outside backs

Leicester Fainga’anuku* (Crusaders, Tasman)

Jordie Barrett (Hurricanes, Taranaki)

Will Jordan (Crusaders, Tasman)

Caleb Clarke (Blues, Auckland)

Sevu Reece (Crusaders, Tasman)

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Tue 14 Jun 2022, 12:17 pm

Ireland squad for New Zealand tour

Backs (18) Bundee Aki, Harry Byrne, Joey Carbery, Craig Casey, Keith Earls, Ciaran Frawley, Jamison Gibson Park, Mack Hansen, Robbie Henshaw, James Hume, Hugo Keenan, Jordan Larmour, James Lowe, Michael Lowry, Conor Murray, Jimmy O’Brien, Garry Ringrose, Johnny Sexton (capt)

Forwards (22) Ryan Baird, Finlay Bealham, Tadhg Beirne, Jack Conan, Gavin Coombes, Caelan Doris, Tadhg Furlong, Cian Healy, Dave Heffernan, Iain Henderson, Rob Herring, Jeremy Loughman, Joe McCarthy, Peter O’Mahony, Tom O’Toole, Andrew Porter, Cian Prendergast, James Ryan, Dan Sheehan, Nick Timoney, Kieran Treadwell, Josh van der Flier

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Tue 14 Jun 2022, 12:20 pm

Robert Baloucoune, Andrew Conway, Chris Farrell and Ronan Kelleher have been ruled out of the Tour through injury. Really disappointed for Baloucoune.

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Unclear Tue 14 Jun 2022, 8:59 pm

No big surprises there. I had hoped for a bigger squad and few new faces. Very disappointed for Baloucoune and the new injury, I really hope he can recover and string some games together again. Murray shouldn't be touring, take Doak for some time in the Maori games to see if he really is good enough.

Where are the young loosehead props? Healy is there as much due to the dearth of alternatives as showed by Loughman's inclusion. Does young Wycherley not deserve some experience at a higher level?

There's nothing sensible to say about where we have ended up in looking for a backup and eventual successor to Sexton.

Unclear

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Man Wed 15 Jun 2022, 3:28 pm

Very much looking forward to this test series. I believe the breakdown will be of utmost importance if Ireland want to win this series.

Looking at SRP the one area where I believe Ireland can most likely have the advantage outright is the breakdown, it is the one area in SRP that has been very loose. It would mean Ireland need to look at what the Bulls did in the contact area to Leinster. It might mean one less in the defensive line, but slower ball and aggressive defence will make up for it.

Next issue would be accuracy in attack, not throwing 50/50 passes as the All Blacks are still devastating on the counter. They exploit space very well when defences aren't set.

Finally, they are very capable in the aerial battle and will run poorly executed kicks into space, so if it ain't contestable, don't kick it

Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Wed 15 Jun 2022, 4:41 pm

Old Man wrote:Very much looking forward to this test series. I believe the breakdown will be of utmost importance if Ireland want to win this series.

Looking at SRP the one area where I believe Ireland can most likely have the advantage outright is the breakdown, it is the one area in SRP that has been very loose. It would mean Ireland need to look at what the Bulls did in the contact area to Leinster. It might mean one less in the defensive line, but slower ball and aggressive defence will make up for it.

Next issue would be accuracy in attack, not throwing 50/50 passes as the All Blacks are still devastating on the counter. They exploit space very well when defences aren't set.

Finally, they are very capable in the aerial battle and will run poorly executed kicks into space, so if it ain't contestable, don't kick it

Agreed Old Man though Im not confident that Ireland will win any tests basically because any game we have won lately v NZ has been at home and fairly close in terms of the final score anyway. Away is a different prospect v NZ. Id be happy with one win v NZ and 1 v the Maori.

While it was disappointing that Leinster lost to the Bulls and Ulster to the Stormers (was more gutted for Ulster as they have been super this year) it might actually prove a positive for the tour as some key players on tour probably need a break.

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Man Wed 15 Jun 2022, 4:58 pm

Collapse2005 wrote:
Old Man wrote:Very much looking forward to this test series. I believe the breakdown will be of utmost importance if Ireland want to win this series.

Agreed Old Man though Im not confident that Ireland will win any tests basically because any game we have won lately v NZ has been at home and fairly close in terms of the final score anyway. Away is a different prospect v NZ. Id be happy with one win v NZ and 1 v the Maori.

While it was disappointing that Leinster lost to the Bulls and Ulster to the Stormers (was more gutted for Ulster as they have been super this year) it might actually prove a positive for the tour as some key players on tour probably need a break.

There are such fine margins when it comes to knock out rugby, the results may very well be reversed next season.

Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Thu 16 Jun 2022, 1:48 pm

In theory the first match should be the best chance to win. Kiwis will be nervous and although they'll be up for it in a big way and looking to impose themselves physically, there's a fine line between being very physical and cards. They won't be able to elbow players in the face this time.

Ireland should be relatively cohesive. Not sure the kiwis care about scrum dominance either.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Fri 17 Jun 2022, 1:00 pm

Isnt that what everyone said for the Lions tour to NZ and they NZ came racing out of the blocks but yeah Id say 1st test probably will be the best chance even if it is in Eden park. Its the one I want us to win.

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Intotouch Sat 25 Jun 2022, 12:07 am

I’d love us to win a match there but if they lose but only by small margins I’d be happy with that. Well, not happy, but not despairing at least. Not because I think that NZ at a better team, but because France gave a good example of how to beat Ireland and we have been sussed out. La Rochelle and the Bulls too. I expect every team to play better against Ireland now, and our team to struggle before mastering new attacking plans and adapt to what teams will now throw at us.I heard that the Bulls mantra was 1 in 3 before their Leinster game. As in attack and slow 1 in 3 breakdowns. NZ could easily do similar. Still, even though I don’t fancy our chances I’m looking forward to these matches.

Intotouch

Back to top Go down

Post by Intotouch Sat 25 Jun 2022, 12:28 am

“Ireland's touring rugby side are set to be reminded at every turn they have never won in New Zealand as part of a controversial marketing campaign likely to rile a few feathers.

The ads will focus on the All Blacks intimidating track record at home as New Zealand and Ireland face off in a three-test-match series, kicking-off at Eden Park on July 2.

Sports betting agency TAB NZ plans to post billboards in each New Zealand host city, with some located close to the Irish team's hotels and others on the routes they will travel to get to training and the games.

One billboard simply states: "0 wins in NZ".“

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/all-blacks-ireland-rugby-test-series-tab-ad-campaign-seeks-to-stir-pot-by-poking-fun-at-irish-record/AGF3SOQVC2GUNJQ3B6LCIOAWNM/

I came across this today looking at the NZ herald today. Can you believe appalling childish gloating? A team goes to huge expense and effort to travel to their country too play their rugby team and this is how they’re greeted? TAB NZ : What immature obnoxious arseholees!

Intotouch

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelT Sat 25 Jun 2022, 7:16 am

A bit like Paddy Power then

MichaelT

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Sat 25 Jun 2022, 7:52 am

Well Ireland has only played 10 games in NZ in over 100 years. That isnt exactly a lot so a three test tour is a great chance to get a win.

Also Ireland might have 4 Kiwis (counting Carbery a stretch) in their squad but NZ also has 9 overseas born residency qualified players in their squad mostly from Tonga, Fiji and Samoa.

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Sat 25 Jun 2022, 9:22 pm

Collapse2005 wrote:

What about the beat-down Ireland put on the ABs in Chicago?  That ain't home (though it wasn't remotely a neutral field). But it was a pretty credible beat-down.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Mon 27 Jun 2022, 7:22 am

That true but that game wasn’t that recent.

Lots of covid cases in the NZ squad.

https://www.news24.com/sport/rugby/schmidt-gets-call-as-all-blacks-and-ireland-hit-by-covid-20220627

Joe Schmidt to coach the squad.

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Mon 27 Jun 2022, 9:11 am

Mack Hansen also has Covid in the Ireland camp. Maori game starts on Wednesday, getting close now.

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Mon 27 Jun 2022, 11:50 am

Lose by less than 60 and that's a result, right?

Joking aside, Ireland have had some disastrous tours in NZ in the past but I expect this one to be a lot more competitive. It also has to be noted that the ABs aren't at their best under Foster, but are still ridiculously good.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Mon 27 Jun 2022, 12:16 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:Lose by less than 60 and that's a result, right?

Joking aside, Ireland have had some disastrous tours in NZ in the past but I expect this one to be a lot more competitive. It also has to be noted that the ABs aren't at their best under Foster, but are still ridiculously good.

Does that mean that anything better than Wales' 96–13 loss to SA on the 98 tour is a result for Wales? laughing

Id be happy with 1 test win.

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Mon 27 Jun 2022, 12:19 pm

I have a feeling that SA could break that record within a few weeks.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Man Mon 27 Jun 2022, 12:54 pm

Come on Ireland, you need to win the first test. That will obliterate any poster taunting you. I would love to see that.

Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Mon 27 Jun 2022, 1:18 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:I have a feeling that SA could break that record within a few weeks.

Doubt it to be honest

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Rugby Fan Mon 27 Jun 2022, 2:10 pm

While Joe Schmidt is only filling in as NZ head coach, I was wondering whether this is the shortest gap between leaving one head coach role, and being head coach for another national side against your previous side.

A quick look at the record suggests Graham Henry did it faster, coaching NZ against Wales a little over 2 years after he left Wales.

Rugby Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Man Mon 27 Jun 2022, 2:18 pm

Collapse2005 wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:I have a feeling that SA could break that record within a few weeks.

Doubt it to be honest

Yeah, I doubt that is even on the cards. Wales have a tendency to drag us into a wrestle kickathon which is often quite boring and frustrating to watch.

Plus we have no idea whether Nienaber is going to let go of the leash which prohibits us from playing attacking rugby. We haven't really put any teams away since he took over, not even against Georgia which was a win by around 30 points, you would think a world champion team should beat them by 60+

Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Tue 28 Jun 2022, 7:54 am

Will Jordan has covid now too. Thats a bit of a blow for the ABs. Starting to think Ireland have a good chance with all the disruption in the NZ squad.

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Maine man Tue 28 Jun 2022, 8:15 am

Ireland team to face Maori All Blacks:

Ireland: Jimmy O’Brien (Leinster/Naas); Jordan Larmour (Leinster/St Mary’s College), James Hume (Ulster/Banbridge), Bundee Aki (Connacht/Galwegians, capt), Keith Earls (Munster/Young Munster); Ciaran Frawley (Leinster/Skerries), Craig Casey (Munster/Shannon); Jeremy Loughman (Munster/Garryowen), Dave Heffernan (Connacht/Buccaneers), Tom O’Toole (Ulster/Ballynahinch); Kieran Treadwell (Ulster/Ballymena), Joe McCarthy (Leinster/Dublin University); Cian Prendergast (Connacht), Nick Timoney (Ulster/Banbridge), Gavin Coombes (Munster/Young Munster).

Replacements: Niall Scannell (Dolphin/Munster), Cian Healy (Leinster/Clontarf), Finlay Bealham (Connacht/Buccaneers), Ryan Baird (Leinster/Dublin University), Jack Conan (Leinster/Old Belvedere), Conor Murray (Munster/Garryowen), Joey Carbery (Munster/Clontarf), Michael Lowry (Ulster/Banbridge).

Maine man

Back to top Go down

Post by Maine man Tue 28 Jun 2022, 8:16 am

Also Henderson has been ruled out of the tour.

Maine man

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Tue 28 Jun 2022, 9:10 am

Maine man wrote:Also Henderson has been ruled out of the tour.

Big loss for us. A lot of our physicality has come from Kelleher and Henderson in recent years. Both out.

Collapse2005

sensisball likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Tue 28 Jun 2022, 10:42 am

Rugby Fan wrote:While Joe Schmidt is only filling in as NZ head coach, I was wondering whether this is the shortest gap between leaving one head coach role, and being head coach for another national side against your previous side.

A quick look at the record suggests Graham Henry did it faster, coaching NZ against Wales a little over 2 years after he left Wales.

I must have missed this news, what is Joe Schmidt up to? The last I heard he was taking a break from coaching, a while ago now...

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Tue 28 Jun 2022, 10:43 am

Maine man wrote:Ireland team to face Maori All Blacks:

Ireland: Jimmy O’Brien (Leinster/Naas); Jordan Larmour (Leinster/St Mary’s College), James Hume (Ulster/Banbridge), Bundee Aki (Connacht/Galwegians, capt), Keith Earls (Munster/Young Munster); Ciaran Frawley (Leinster/Skerries), Craig Casey (Munster/Shannon); Jeremy Loughman (Munster/Garryowen), Dave Heffernan (Connacht/Buccaneers), Tom O’Toole (Ulster/Ballynahinch); Kieran Treadwell (Ulster/Ballymena), Joe McCarthy (Leinster/Dublin University); Cian Prendergast (Connacht), Nick Timoney (Ulster/Banbridge), Gavin Coombes (Munster/Young Munster).

Replacements: Niall Scannell (Dolphin/Munster), Cian Healy (Leinster/Clontarf), Finlay Bealham (Connacht/Buccaneers), Ryan Baird (Leinster/Dublin University), Jack Conan (Leinster/Old Belvedere), Conor Murray (Munster/Garryowen), Joey Carbery (Munster/Clontarf), Michael Lowry (Ulster/Banbridge).

Can we watch this in the UK?

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maine man Tue 28 Jun 2022, 11:04 am

mikey_dragon wrote:
Maine man wrote:Ireland team to face Maori All Blacks:

Can we watch this in the UK?

On Sky sports Mikey. Already told my boss i'll be in late tomorrow morning

Maine man

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Wed 29 Jun 2022, 8:03 am

The first game his finally here. Nice touch by Aki.

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Maine man Wed 29 Jun 2022, 8:47 am

Discipline is killing Ireland and kicking the ball far too deep. Not one player is putting his hand up for a test place.

Maine man

Back to top Go down

Post by Rugby Fan Wed 29 Jun 2022, 8:59 am

Wayne Barnes will be popular in Ireland again.

The commentators often seem to prounoucing Maori as "Mardi", or "Mouldy". I can't work out whether that's just a NZ accent, or if we've been saying "Maori" wrong up here in the north.

Rugby Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 29 Jun 2022, 9:13 am

I was told that you roll the tongue and say it like Mauurri - I've been saying it wrong too.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Wed 29 Jun 2022, 9:19 am

Barnes has been grand, Irish dicipline hasnt been great. Yeah it sounds to me that Kiwis say Mouldy.

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Wed 29 Jun 2022, 9:25 am

The stadium pop music is awful Laugh Laugh

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelT Wed 29 Jun 2022, 9:31 am

Craig Casey is good. I like the way he plays - move the ball, not just playing for penalties.

MichaelT

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Wed 29 Jun 2022, 9:42 am

Really poor performance from Ireland today, hopefully not a sign of things to come.

Collapse2005

thebandwagonsociety likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maine man Wed 29 Jun 2022, 10:24 am

To think I took a morning off for that! Woeful performance in all honesty. Frawley's last kick for touch summed it up. Doesn't bode well for this weekend.

Maine man

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Wed 29 Jun 2022, 12:48 pm

Rugby Fan wrote:Wayne Barnes will be popular in Ireland again.

The commentators often seem to prounoucing Maori as "Mardi", or "Mouldy". I can't work out whether that's just a NZ accent, or if we've been saying "Maori" wrong up here in the north.

That’s the correct way to say it

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Man Wed 29 Jun 2022, 1:14 pm

Ireland will be disappointed with that first half, Maori All Blacks beat them at the breakdown and found space out wide. Second half went better but the aggressive defence put them under pressure and that forced a lot of mistakes. It did seem as if they struggled for cohesion on attack, whether that was rust or the pressure is a question.

Hume went off early (hia?) and Healy didn't look to good when he went off, luckily neither of those are starting positions in tests but could test the depth if they cannot continue on the tour.

Hopefully Ireland will show more of what they had in the November tests.

Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Wed 29 Jun 2022, 1:21 pm

And Loughman came back on while falling over when trying to stand. Not the greatest look for player safety.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by geoff999rugby Wed 29 Jun 2022, 1:40 pm

Exactly the performance you get with a bunch of reserves who have never played together.
This is not the way to introduce new players.
You should play a handful along side old hands to get a true view of their potential.

geoff999rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jun 2022, 3:06 pm

Agree with Geoff. I saw the score and thought 'blinkin eck' but then looked at the line ups (I haven't been following the build up really) and didn't recognise many of the Ireland players as first choice test starters. So not much to read into it perhaps from an overall test perspective going forward. Agree that it's not an ideal way to blood players. Although there seem to be fewer and fewer opportunities to actually do it in the rugby calendar (the case for A teams and more tours to developing nations perhaps, although obvious downsides of doing that too).

Back to top Go down

Post by Maine man Wed 29 Jun 2022, 3:08 pm

geoff999rugby wrote:Exactly the performance you get with a bunch of reserves who have never played  together.
This is not the way to introduce new players.
You should play a handful along side old hands to get a true view of their potential.

Totally agree. What I also noticed was lack of leadership in the pack. The first time I saw a forward speaking to the rest of the pack, was when Baird was on the pitch.

Maine man

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Wed 29 Jun 2022, 5:50 pm

Maybe its all a ploy to make the ABs think we are shoite again before the main event.

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Collapse2005 Thu 30 Jun 2022, 6:35 am

Ireland team for Sat:
Ireland: Hugo Keenan; Keith Earls, Garry Ringrose, Robbie Henshaw, James Lowe; Johnny Sexton, Jamison Gibson-Park; Andrew Porter, Dan Sheehan, Tadhg Furlong, Tadhg Beirne, James Ryan; Peter O'Mahony, Josh van der Flier, Caelan Doris

Replacements: Dave Heffernan, Finlay Bealham, Cian Healy, Kieran Treadwell, Jack Conan, Conor Murray, Joey Carbery, Bundee Aki

NZ Team for Sat:
New Zealand: Jordie Barrett; Sevu Reece, Rieki Ioane, Quinn Tupaea, Leicester Fainga'anuku; Beauden Barrett, Aaron Smith; George Bower, Codie Taylor, Ofa Tu'ungafasi; Brodie Retallick, Sam Whitelock; Scott Barrett, Sam Cane (capt), Ardie Savea

Replacements: Samisoni Taukei'aho, Karl Tu'inukuafe, Angus Ta'avao, Pita Gus Sowakula, Dalton Papalii, Finlay Christie, Richie Mo'unga, Braydon Ennor

Collapse2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next