The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 22nd May Discussion and Feedback thread

5 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 22nd May Discussion and Feedback thread Empty 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 22nd May Discussion and Feedback thread

Post by JJJohnson Tue 22 May 2018, 8:16 pm

All chat in here guys

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 22nd May Discussion and Feedback thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 22nd May Discussion and Feedback thread

Post by Hero Tue 22 May 2018, 10:23 pm

Have to say that Rich's skit at the beginning was perfect. Just so so good.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 22nd May Discussion and Feedback thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 22nd May Discussion and Feedback thread

Post by Marky Wed 23 May 2018, 12:50 pm

That show was superb. Really flowed well, and has whet the appetite for Genesis.

Interesting to see Max not make an appearance, wonder how it'll play out, I'd like to think there's a payoff with him influencing the result either way.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 23 May 2018, 12:51 pm

Also kudos to whoever did the Jackson sign at the beginning Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 23 May 2018, 1:09 pm

Marky wrote:Also kudos to whoever did the Jackson sign at the beginning Laugh

You're welcome.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 23 May 2018, 1:33 pm

Marky wrote:That show was superb. Really flowed well, and has whet the appetite for Genesis.

Interesting to see Max not make an appearance, wonder how it'll play out, I'd like to think there's a payoff with him influencing the result either way.

I did wonder that! I don't think it will be that result you will be influencing - even with all the buddy tweets you and the rainbow warriors have been making.

Blinding show it really was. The length is just right, do others agree? Grace went a bit maniacal at the end. To what lengths will he go to keep that title?

Nando - BandF yeah? I will kick it off later if i have time.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down