The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Build to WrestleMania rumours (will include spoilers)

+2
Good Golly I'm Olly
Dolphin Ziggler
6 posters

Go down

Build to WrestleMania rumours (will include spoilers) Empty Build to WrestleMania rumours (will include spoilers)

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 01 Feb 2018, 9:32 pm

Read my first "expected card" from the dirtsheets, Meltzer reporting that current card he has heard is:

Copy and pasted WM possible card:

Also been reported that Lashley will come in post-Mania and feud with Brock

Meltzer has also said that Jordan is working hurt with a bad frikkin neck (taking this father/son story gimmick a bit far), struggling with his grip. Rollins also had a back issue but lesser.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Build to WrestleMania rumours (will include spoilers) Empty Re: Build to WrestleMania rumours (will include spoilers)

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 02 Feb 2018, 3:07 pm

No KO/Zayn/Orton on the card would be...interesting
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Build to WrestleMania rumours (will include spoilers) Empty Re: Build to WrestleMania rumours (will include spoilers)

Post by JoshSansom Sun 04 Feb 2018, 8:20 am

At a guess would assume they would have one women's match on the main show. Also Andre the Giant / Cruiserweights on pre show too.

Think there will be one tag title match, Roode, Ziggler, Rey(??), KO, Zayn, Orton, New Day, Shane, Joe to fit in if available.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 04 Feb 2018, 2:08 pm

If Asuka isn't taking on Alexa, then Alexa is clearly on the pre-show match. Multi-woman?

Jordan vs Rollins seems a damp squib.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 05 Feb 2018, 2:42 pm

I saw a rumour that Miz might be facing Balor and/or The Club at Mania.

That could free Braun up for either the Title match, or Ronda's partner.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 05 Feb 2018, 3:11 pm

I'd much prefer Miz w/Miztourage v Balor w/The Club at Mania, Miz v Braun just doesn't seem right.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 06 Feb 2018, 7:37 am

With some clever booking you could get a compelling feud out of Rollins and Jordan.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 06 Feb 2018, 8:05 am

Miz in the Chamber can make me dream of Miz(tourage) v Lesnar at Mania but it wont happen unfortunately.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 06 Feb 2018, 10:56 am

Samo wrote:With some clever booking you could get a compelling feud out of Rollins and Jordan.

You mean if you replaced Jordan with something interesting? Like a bag of crisps?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 06 Feb 2018, 10:58 am

Beer wrote:
Samo wrote:With some clever booking you could get a compelling feud out of Rollins and Jordan.

You mean if you replaced Jordan with something interesting? Like a bag of crisps?

A bag of crisps that's the illegitimate son of an Olympic Gold Medallist?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 06 Feb 2018, 11:13 am

Marky wrote:
Beer wrote:

A bag of crisps that's the illegitimate son of an Olympic Gold Medallist?

Pretty much. Or, as it's 'MURICA, a box of cereal.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 06 Feb 2018, 12:25 pm

I quite like Jordan’s weird heel turn, but it’s a match that would need time to show off and tell a good story. They won’t give that to them, even though it could be very good.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down