The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

+8
Tattie Scones RRN
ShahenshahG
JuliusHMarx
Pal Joey
Galted
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
12 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 19 Empty It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 07 Apr 2017, 8:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Getting noshed off a tramp

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 19 Empty Re: It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:45 am

I suspect Mr Hindley has the same barber as you do, Jules.

Need a split push today if we are hitting the deadline.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 19 Empty Re: It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 22 Jun 2017, 10:55 am

You'll need a quiz, but I can't think of anything except for Year 6 grammar questions.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 22 Jun 2017, 11:20 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:You'll need a quiz, but I can't think of anything except for Year 6 grammar questions.

That would be enough to stump most of the poster's posters here.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 23 Jun 2017, 8:12 am

B@stards.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 23 Jun 2017, 9:37 am

Good morning old b@satard.
Where are all the other c*nts? Probably singing through their k#obs... and pissing away good coffee.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 23 Jun 2017, 10:05 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:B@stards.

That's set a new standard in first posts.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 23 Jun 2017, 10:06 am

Morning Notches, LOL OUT LOUD @ Jules and salts @ Jules response to the undue marxing. Morning Juniper Julius and Tenacious TLD. All good in the hoods?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 23 Jun 2017, 10:21 am

Lovely people.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 23 Jun 2017, 10:26 am

Oh shave it off Jules.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 23 Jun 2017, 10:48 am

Can I just trim a bit here and there?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 23 Jun 2017, 12:05 pm

OK.

Have a great weekend all.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 23 Jun 2017, 6:59 pm

Land's End is the most miserable sh*thole in Britain. It's even worse than Scotland.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 23 Jun 2017, 10:56 pm

Galted wrote:Land's End is the most miserable sh*thole in Britain. It's even worse than Scotland.

Stayed at The Ship Inn in Mousehole. Not far from Penzance on the Channel side.
Agree... Land's End is a bit bleak in comparison. Or try St Ives on the other side.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 24 Jun 2017, 9:15 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
Galted wrote:Land's End is the most miserable sh*thole in Britain. It's even worse than Scotland.

Agree... Land's End is a bit bleak in comparison. Or try St Ives on the other side.

St Ives was quite impressive, seems to have a sun all of its own. Went to Mousehole on the first day, quite a selection of restaurants for such a small place. I'd originally wanted to stay there just because of the name but the missus didn't, because of the name.

Good travel advice, LD.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 24 Jun 2017, 9:45 am

Galted wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

St Ives was quite impressive, seems to have a sun all of its own. Went to Mousehole on the first day, quite a selection of restaurants for such a small place. I'd originally wanted to stay there just because of the name but the missus didn't, because of the name.

Good travel advice, LD.

She must have been worried that you might grow to love a hole where your p*nis can touch the sides and she would lose her visa.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sat 24 Jun 2017, 9:51 am

Nice to see some much-needed weekend contributions towards the thread split deadline of 5th July.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:15 am

Tennis this weekend, Richo... or is the hammy still a bit tender?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:17 am

There is a crane at work today, lifting up giant air conditioning units and removing the old ones. Reminded me of you when the two people driving the trucks with the assembly parts for the crane introduced themselves as Ainscough with two different pronunciations (Ainscough and Ainscough). You would have loved it.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:21 am

Hullo TLd, lovely to see nearly all people putting in a weekend shift to keep Jules from departing our red white and blue (with writing on it) pleasant e-land. Theresa May but Julius Maynot

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:29 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Tennis this weekend, Richo... or is the hammy still a bit tender?

2 matches this weekend TLD. Played a gentle mixed match last weekend, and a mens match on Thursday - seemed to hold up pretty well, although not 100% yet. It's just a case of not pushing off for a sprint as much as I normally would.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 24 Jun 2017, 10:44 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Tennis this weekend, Richo... or is the hammy still a bit tender?

2 matches this weekend TLD. Played a gentle mixed match last weekend, and a mens match on Thursday - seemed to hold up pretty well, although not 100% yet. It's just a case of not pushing off for a sprint as much as I normally would.

Yeah, forget about that lethal cross court lunge volley for now. Need to anticipate and measure your position on court and decide quickly if it's worth going for a particular point.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 25 Jun 2017, 5:26 pm

When do we find out whether we get to keep Julius?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 25 Jun 2017, 7:26 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Nice to see some much-needed weekend contributions towards the thread split deadline of 5th July.

Galted wrote:I can't seem to understand even the simplest posts any more.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 25 Jun 2017, 7:53 pm

Looks like someone purposefully misquoting or editing your words, Galted. Very suspect considering recent events, very suspect indeed.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 25 Jun 2017, 7:58 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Looks like someone purposefully misquoting or editing your words, Galted. Very suspect considering recent events, very suspect indeed.

Very suspicious, Ziggler.  He can sod off if he thinks I'm carrying on with my contributions to keep him here.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 25 Jun 2017, 7:59 pm

In fact, he can f*ck off.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The joke will be on him when we don't have enough posts to keep him.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

And guess who'll be laughing then?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 25 Jun 2017, 8:00 pm

Me.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 25 Jun 2017, 8:00 pm

Hahaha.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 26 Jun 2017, 5:37 am

EID MUBARAK NOTCHERINOS

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:15 am

Back at you, you barbarian scum...

How was the weekend mate? Indulgent I expect?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:33 am

No Eid starts today, weekend was at work watching a giant crane remove the air conditioning units, it was compelling viewing, then the rest was filled in by playing a really old game called teenagent - it is worth a go if you have a minute - its free to download from gog games. Funny in parts and thought of you as soon as I played just the first bit. Couldn't get the day off work and it looks like I might end up working the day long if the cover for the receptionist doesn't turn up so reckon the indulgence will have to wait the weekend. How was yours?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:53 am

Mine was good cheers, chilled on Friday night with friends, got dragged to a 7 year olds birthday party on Saturday, which was fine, and apparently I have won some kind of raffle. And then played pool all day yesterday.

I need a new game to be fair, just finished Zelda, will probably go for Horizon Zero Dawn, but like an old school pick up and play game.

your hours have all been done now have they not?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 26 Jun 2017, 8:00 am

No, just going through the grindstone as three different companies go through and find long buried details about who is responsible for what and what exactly they need to do to set my hours , expecting it by the first week of august.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 26 Jun 2017, 8:32 am

I used to play Zelda on my original Game Boy.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 26 Jun 2017, 8:44 am

Did you not play it on your second one?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Jun 2017, 8:56 am

Unless your original was a Game Boy Advance, Jules, you didn't.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 26 Jun 2017, 9:02 am

Zelda: Link's Awakening

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 26 Jun 2017, 9:04 am

Very PC

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 26 Jun 2017, 9:04 am

I'm proud of the double meaning in that

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 26 Jun 2017, 9:24 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I'm proud of the double meaning in that

Fair enough, but it was on my original Game Boy.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 26 Jun 2017, 9:27 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

So your erstwhile Gameboy in other words.

Break Point.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 26 Jun 2017, 9:30 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I have never played Zelda so I don't know whether you could have played it on the first Game Boy you got or not. I am unhappy with a game that is named after a character but not the protagonist.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 26 Jun 2017, 9:31 am

I'm commenting to help move the thread split along; Galted is really worried about what happens if the deadline is missed.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 26 Jun 2017, 9:33 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Break Point.

No - I still have it somewhere.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 26 Jun 2017, 9:34 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I'm commenting to help move the thread split along; Galted is really worried about what happens if the deadline is missed.

Yes, so am I. Galted's genuine concern is noted.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 26 Jun 2017, 9:36 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Break Point.

No - I still have it somewhere.

I was thinking about how many old disused mobile phones must be lying dormant at the back of drawers these days. Next to original Gameboys.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 26 Jun 2017, 9:37 am

It is 50 posts per page isn't it?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 26 Jun 2017, 9:39 am

Did the cover for the receptionist show up Shah?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next