The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy 23rd January Promo Thread

+10
Steel
Hero
Mat
Marsh
Marky
x12x
President Trump
Electric Demon
Engel Harlequin
Dolphin Ziggler
14 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy 23rd January Promo Thread Empty 6CW Anarchy 23rd January Promo Thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 10 Jan 2017, 3:32 pm

6CW Anarchy 23rd January

Match One
Victor Smith vs Cameron Faith

Match Two
UK Title Match
O'Callaghan vs Mike Hill

Match Three
TV Title Match
Cerberus vs Geoff Steel

Match Four
JJ Johnson vs Jack Hurst

Match Five
Cassius Zhi & Lex Hart vs Perfect Jack & Crime Lord vs The TA vs The Parasite Killers

Match Six
Robin Reborn, Engel Harlequin, Marshall Murdoch and Clarke James vs The Brotherhood (Liam Wood, MMM & The Death Squad)

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 23rd January Promo Thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 23rd January Promo Thread

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 10 Jan 2017, 3:49 pm

The scene opens in Engel's dressing room. The room is a mess of newspaper clippings, empty monster energy drinks and coffee cups. Engel is sat looking rather disheveled, unshaven in front of a tv. The TV is showing the final moments of the beachfront brawl 6 man tag match where Engel "killed" Joshua. Charlotte Grey enters the scene from off camera holding a microphone. Engel pauses the Television.

EH: HeHeHe...roll up, roll up, let the vultures pick the bones...roll up, roll up.

Engel sits up in the chair and stares at Charlotte, a bemused look upon his face. Charlotte looks a little uneasy

CG: Uhm-Engel? Engel Harlequin, I was just wondering if we could have a few words on what exactly happened in the main event of After-

Engel seems infuriated

EH: Did my P.A. send you?

Charlotte shakes her head

EH: EXACTLY! The Hyena's come to claim the carcass of the one who laughed...

Charlotte continues to look uneasy as she continues to press Engel

CG: Uh, Engel, I am simply here doing my job for 6CW.

Engel rises to his feet, the buzzing of flies can be heard and Engel wafts his hand behind his back

EH: Your JOB? Your JOB? HaHaHa, where were you all when I beat Liam Wood? Where were you all when I needed you? When I killed Johua? Busy, on the coat tails of O'Callywho and P.G. Zhi, too busy flocking round your former legends while I rose, and you left me out there, when the vultures circled...YOU LEFT ME! The great Robin Reborn stood in front of me gheeing me up like Rocky Balboa, before proceeding to get his own sorry ass kicked...

Charlotte seemingly understands Engels plight and tries to ease him into answering questions

CG: Your right Engel, you were in one hell of a situation out there, it seemed Hero offered you a chance to stand alongside him, can you elaborate on what he said?

Engel smiles

EH: Hero? He would have offered me the world, he would give everything to have the man that killed Joshua by his side, the man that put him on the sidelines for over a year...but let me get one thing straight about Hero, him, Edward Wyatt and there jesus juiced zombies they should have stayed dead, retired, sidelined wherever the hell they were in there careers is exactly where they should have stayed...and Charlotte just like them, YOU should all stay away from me!

Charlotte seems unperturbed

CG: Engel you have received a huge amount of support in recent weeks from the crowd and Engel merchandise sales are through the roof, with a huge match at Anarchy in a main event spot once more no less, how do you feel?

Engel picks up the television and smashes it onto the floor which makes Charlotte step back nervously

EH: WHERE WERE YOU? WHERE WERE THEY? WHEN...I...NEEDED THEM? I'M A FREAK, A MONSTER, FUTURE FACE OF THIS COMPANY?...HAHAHA LOOK AT ME CHARLOTTE...LOOK...AT...ME!

Engel erratically pushes the camera to the floor and frantic footsteps can be heard. The sound goes silent as the camera continues to roll. The view is sideways on as a huge sigh is heard followed by gentle sobbing

EH: Where were they....Where...were they...

The scene fades

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 23rd January Promo Thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 23rd January Promo Thread

Post by Electric Demon Tue 10 Jan 2017, 9:20 pm

Cassius Zhi approaches the entrance of the arena, which unusually is a hive of activity with interviewers and camera crew huddled around the security-manned door. Zhi strolls towards the door dressed in his typical Shaolin style orange pants with white vest, a plain black bag slung over one shoulder and the defaced 6CW World Heavyweight Title over the other.

The crowd in front of him part like the red sea, aware of an approaching presence but wilfully oblivious to who. Cassius passes Charlotte Grey who is talking excitedly into her camera …one thing is for sure, 6CW is never going to be the same again now the Church of Hero are back on the scene after one of the most shocking moments in professional wrestling history unfolded at Aftermath…. A reporter from RTE looks straight through Zhi, nudging the guy next to him ”have you heard what time O Callaghan is due to arrive? It’d be fantastic to get him live for the news”. Finally Zhi flashes an annoyed glance at a glamorous looking TMZ correspondent speaking into a handheld camera, ”It’s the sequel! Anthony Grace has laced back up his boots ready to follow in the footsteps of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, jumping out of the movie screen and BACK into the wrestling ring. Returning to 6CW this past Monday, seemingly as a part of some cult, but don’t worry it’s not another Hollywood convert to Scientology. Film fans will no doubt be hoping to see a summer blockbuster co-starring a certain JJ Johnson in 2017. Popcorn at the ready”

Cassius looks at the heavily made-up reporter with disgust, then down at his 6CW Title belt. He looks around at the throng of interviewers with unrequited interest then turns to push the door open in anger.

Security : Pass please?

Cassius turns and snarls at the security guard, thrusting the 6CW Title belt into his face with enough force to push him backwards a step.

Cassius : Backstage pass? I own backstage! Now get out of my damn way.

The camera follows a clearly irritated Zhi down a length of corridors, 6CW staff looking sheepishly away or down at clipboards as he passes. Zhi strides determinedly towards his destination, which turns out to be Lex Hart’s locker room. He bangs on the door furiously, clearly shaking it at its hinges.

Cassius impatiently waits about three seconds before throwing his fist repeatedly at the door again.

Cassius : HART!

Cassius : HARRRRRRT!

Zhi petulantly throws his foot at the base of the door then turns around to see a junior 6CW reporter approaching him, microphone held out tentatively at arms length like a wand.

Reporter : Are… you looking for Lex Hart?

Cassius seethes then laughs manic-aggressively, furiously scratching the top of his shaven head.

Cassius : Am I looking for Lex…. Am I looking for… AM I LOOKING FOR LEX HART? NO MY MISTAKE, WRONG DOOR! I CLEARLY MUST HAVE BEEN DAYDREAMING IN ENGLISH CLASS… (he smashes his fist against the Lex Hart name plate behind him).. BECAUSE I ALSO THOUGHT THIS SAID 6CW WORLD CHAMPION ON IT BUT CLEARLY I’M MISTAKEN THERE TOO!

Zhi thrusts his shoulder forward showing off the title belt
The reporter lets Cassius chill out for a moment then begins again

Reporter : Can I just ask…

Cassius : WELL DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS?

Reporter : Um… no. But can I, um… can I just ask what you think of the return of the Church of Hero at Aftermath? GO!

Cassius stares at the reporter incredulously, still seething as the young man clicks his finger at his even younger looking cameraman.

Cassius : Come here.

He beckons the reporter and pushes the camera away to the floor

Cassius : Turn that off! And I said come here.

Zhi reaches into his bag and pulls out a disposable cup, placing it in the hand of the reporter.

Cassius : Take that, fill it with really hot water, bring it back to me and I promise you can ask me anything you want about being THE World Champion, or obliterating Robin Reborn, or about defeating the award winning company prodigy at Aftermath… but please do not insult my intelligence by enquiring about some David Blaine-esque illusion any further… at least not whilst I carry an abundance of questions on the matter myself, that believe me are likely to be far more interrogative than any of your adolescent inanity. Hence… YES I am obviously looking for Lex Hart.

The reporter turns around to a hot water machine which is literally three paces away from where they stand and fills the cup, passing it back to Cassius who throws in an assortment of bundled up leaves and twigs and takes a deep inhale of the brew.

Reporter : Don’t you find it spooky though…

Zhi looks appalled at the youngster’s turn of phrase as he continues

Reporter : …. Aren’t you glad they went for Liam Wood and not you?

This clearly irks Zhi further as he slugs back a sip of tea

Cassius : LISTEN… Hero didn’t come for me because he knows damn well, better than anyone, that that would be a move of copious calamity for his celebrated comeback. And I think the one thing we have now established is that Hero would very much like to remain mortal.

The whole of 6CW have spent the last year trying to keep my hands tied behind my back and put a sack over my head – and look at the result. Dicey Reilly has given up and fled, despite having saved his career. Robin Reborn likewise… he has forfeited his rematch knowing that he was lucky to have escaped Seasons Beatings with his. Hero knows not to dip his net in these dark waters to catch the biggest fish of all because I would drag him down under and drown him with ease just like I have this entire company. But oh how memory seems to wash away so easily. Oh how scars so quickly fade…

You know Hero’s greatest illusion? Huh?

It wasn’t that stunt he just played out there. It’s the one where the storm of his arrival seems to have made everyone mistakenly believe that there was some sense of calm before it. But there wasn’t… was there? In a puff of smoke, Hero has made them forget that I had already torn this place asunder like a damn cyclone, ripping up its foundations and scattering them like bird feed. And that’s all the Church of Hero are… Vultures come to feast on the scraps of MY creation!

OF MY STORM!

Cassius stares intensely into the eyes of the reporter

Cassius : It was the fires I started whilst scorching this wasteland that created the smoke Hero stepped out of at Aftermath. How about you go tell your colleagues to remember that!  

He slings his bag to the floor and the 6CW Title with even less care, and sits with his back against the wall staring at Lex Hart’s locker room

Cassius : I have another two myopically amnesiac irritants to alleviate of their forgetfulness, and remind of just what it is I do... And why I have this!  

Zhi pats the title belt as if it’s a pet, then takes a sip of his tea, blanking out the presence of the reporter and staring at the door ahead, waiting for Lex and or Jessica to arrive.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Wed 11 Jan 2017, 12:37 am

Engel was not sure how he had arrived here. A corridor filled with fans rushed to greet him. An overwhelming confusion washed over him as he smiled towards them.

Crowd: (Chatter) Engel! Hey Engel. Oh my god Engel Harlequin!

Engel stood frozen on the spot, the smile becoming more awkward as they waved posters and pens in front of him, eager to have them signed. Engel noticed one fan was wearing an Engel T-shirt. He took note as he realised that he really liked the design. He smiled to himself. Theresa had done well. He grabbed the fans pen and signed the shirt before making his way past the crowd

CROWD: (chants fade) ENGEL!

"Why would they love me?" Engel thought to himself. Engel continued to walk down the concourse. However he was brought to a sudden halt as he heard shouting coming from a nearby corridor

??: HART!

??: HARRRRRRT!

Engel chuckled to himself as he took a glance towards Cassius Zhi, before walking on. Cassius Zhi, a man Engel had defeated in the Television Title tournament almost a year ago, now 6CW champion. "How did this happen?" Engel thought to himself. Zhi, in the same space of time had destroyed several high profile names within 6CW, and became 6CW champion. Engel destroyed several himself, but not to the extent that Zhi had done. No, Zhi was ruthless. Engel had grown weak, soft. The fans loved him but at the cost of his true nature. "No" Engel hoped this self doubt was incorrect in its assumption. That he was higher than he had ever been on the card was no lie, all he had to do was grab that brass ring for himself.

Engel paused for a moment before looking at the door on his left. "Robin Reborn" the name plate said as Engel held his fist over the door as if hesitating to knock. What an idiot I have been, this man...whom once I had hated for so long. A man I have never been able to pin, drawn to me, tried to help me. My reluctance to embrace the help, to fawn over him in such a disgusting manner. I should see how he is, but I can't, I let him down out there.

Engel walks away shaking his head. He had discussed with himself many times these contesting feelings, but he could not figure it out. What was right here? WHO WAS RIGHT? Engel walked towards a coffee machine and dispensed himself a drink.

EH: Coffee, I hate coffee! But it loves me. HeHeHe.

Engel took several steps forward before walking through a door into his dressing room. The room had been tidied. Engel thought this odd until he noticed the small note on the desk which just said "T XXX". She know's me too well. Engel looked around. "Ah home sweet home" Engel thought, before going completely dumbstruck at the realisation he had walked all the way around the arena concourse to get to a coffee machine that was by his dressing room anyway. Engel walked towards a mirror and turned the lights on around it, sitting down in front of it. He reaches down into a bag upon the floor and pulls out his Barbed wire baseball bat with its hand carved smiley face

EH: Mr. Bat, its been so sooo long. How have you been old friend? Really? You've been watching me on the vision box? You really like what I am doing out there? YES YES of course I beat Liam Wood...(Engel frowns solemnly) No I didn't. Remember when you and me use to run this town? Remember when it was you me Theresa and the carnival? Oh good times good times, we should have a carnival reunion you know, we can put on those half sandwich things mother use to make, quiche, oh oh Sausage rolls, hmmm and those pineapple, cheese and pickled onion cocktail sticks. WOW!

Engel shakes his head for a minute

EH: Of course I know these are different times. But this was our place, we were feared. Okay so they called me Bozo, they ridiculed me, they laughed...its no different to how they treat me now. The fans? Thats the strange thing Mr Bat, they love me...and I just can't cope with it right now. Jilted lover? Don't be so silly!

Engel puts the bat on its side in front of him, rolling it over to ensure the face is looking at him. Engel reaches into the bag once more, this time pulling out a make up bag. Engel unzips the bag and takes out greasepaint, he pulls out a sponge frowns and tosses it away before covering a hand in the paint and going to apply it.

EH: (Pauses) You know Mr. Bat, I miss the old times. Whats that? No of course I havent been drinking again. It would be so easy, reapply the makeup. Show 6CW the true face of fear in this company. Reveal my most inner demons upon these risen Heroes. Sigh!.

Engel sits there silent a ponderous look upon his face as he looks upon the greasepaint and a smile forms across his face

EH: SO...EASY...

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 11 Jan 2017, 12:03 pm

Dicey is sitting in the League of Extraordinary Bas*rds meeting room, he is sitting at the huge oak table with the LoEB crest and name skilfully carved into it, Dicey is sipping on his whisky and looking at the big flat screen tv when Sally walks in

Sally: Awww are your little friends gone home

Dicey smiles as Sally sits on the table

Dicey: They all have work in the morning and could only stay for the show, so it’s just me and Lili Twig here

A midget rolls out from under the table and high fives Dicey to the shock of Sally

Sally: And who the hell is this and what was he doing under the table

Dicey: Relax he is my new d1ck slapper, this life of leisure is f**king boring so I hired little Lili here to slap my meat because I can’t be bothered to

Sally: And by slap your meat you mean a hand job?

Dicey: F**k no woman, what do you think I am, he just gives it a little slap back and forth just for my amusement

Sally looks at Dicey with the look of wonder and amusement on her face

Sally: HA! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Dicey scowls at Sally and he tells Lili to go home

Dicey: Laugh it up but I AM BORED!!!! I need something to do, I am going out of my mind

Sally: You want to go back don’t you

Dicey: No I never said that, I just need an outlet, I have money I can do things that most cant but I don’t want to go on holiday all the time, I need stimulation

Sally: By the look of what was happening under that table you’ve been getting it

Dicey: Laugh it up but you know what I mean don’t you

Sally slides up the table and straddles Dicey

Sally: I know what you mean, leave it with me and I’ll find something for you to do….now show me how to slap the meat around, you don’t need no one but me for that job

Dicey smiles and grabs his phone and sends a text

Lili, sorry buddy but I have to let you go, Corden might want you for under his desk on the Late Late show, il give you a great reference

Slán

Dice

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 11 Jan 2017, 4:23 pm

As the scene begins the camera is shown following a smartly dressed figure walking along an old, overgrown woodland path, the figure pushes slowly through the thick rarely walked path until he reaches a clearing. The clearing is surrounded by large tall tree's that submerge the area in darkness. In the middle of the clearing in an old abandoned house that has been ravaged by fire. As the figure moves closer the house becomes familiar as the home of the Brotherhood and the former family home of Edward Plague.

The camera angle then changes to inside the hall as the figure steps through a part of the wall that has fallen down revealing the figure to be The World Eater Liam Wood. Wood stands still in the hall for a moment before walking in to the dimly lit home, the only light coming from various breaks and cracks in the walls. As Wood walks along the hall the camera picks up the fire damage caused by Edward when he set the home on fire when he originally left. Wood then reaches the end of the long hall and reaches a door, the door seems untouched by the fire and has the words “NO CROSS, NO CROWN, NO KING” carved in to it. Wood slowly pushes the door open as chanting can be heard, once again the etchings on the door are echoed

“NO CROSS
NO CROWN
NO KING”

Wood steps through the door and the camera follows to reveal a single room in the house untouched by the flames of Edward's fire, Wood's footsteps creak and cause the chanting to stop. In the room 30 hooded figures stand in make shift pews as four large chairs rest upon a platform at the front of the room. Wood looks around the room, slowly walking towards the front, the hooded figures following his every step, remaining in silence as a familiar voice can be heard.

???: Be seated

Suddenly the room of hooded people sit un unison, their eyes still locked on Wood who adjusts the EWF Title over his long black coat, Wood turns to see Edward Plague stood in the door way with Mother and Brother Michael to the one side and Varyag and Castile on the other. Mother, Brother Michael and The Death Squad walk to the platform and take their seats before Plague walks slowly up to Wood, the pair standing face to face in the aisle of the large victorian style room.

EP: The guest of honour has arrived...

Wood looks around, obviously a bit taken back by the scene but quickly composes himself as Plague speaks again

EP: The final piece of the puzzle, the last stitch in the tapestry...the Brotherhood complete. Together we will rule.

Plague offers out a hand causing Wood raises an eye brow before looking down at the EWF Title, for a moment he speaks, leaving Plague's out stretched hand.

LW:
As long as you remember that THIS *points at the EWF Title over his shoulder* gives you and your friends here a platform for whatever message you have to spread then I am ready to go to war by your side but we have to be ready...

Wood and Plague finally shake hands causing a smile to form on Plague's face, Plague then speaks.

EP: There are some who claim that you have made a deal with the devil but I promise you that one day you will see a world more than gold and silver and instead fight to change the lives of those infected by the filth that runs through this company...

Wood smirks, cutting Plague off

LW:
This 'gold and silver' sends the only message that means anything...it sends the message that I am not only the greatest EWF Champion that has ever lived but simply, the greatest champion that has ever lived...it turns the eyes of the world on to me and doing so, it turns them on to you and you can tell them whatever the hell you want.

Plague nods and walks to the front of the room standing at a podium that rests before the four chairs now occupied by Plague's main followers Mother, Varyag, Castile and Brother Michael. Wood remains stood in the aisle as Plague begins to speak

EP: Brothers...before us stands the chosen son...the final piece of a message that we must spread but first we must prepare to dethrone a false prophet...Are you with us?

In unison the entire room speaks

All: Yes Brother Edward

EP: This mere mortal is nothing more than an apparition of the past, the ghost of a time best forgotten...a man playing the role of a god but using tricks of a devil...we must be strong...

EP: We must tear the mask away and reveal that beneath his self imposed glory is nothing more than a shadow, a bogeyman...we must show the world that this self confessed Hero is nothing more than a coward...

Plague then steps away from the podium and joins Wood again as the chanting starts once again

EP: Today is the dawn of a new future...we bring you the crowns of defeated kings...and you bring us the eyes of the world...together

...we rule.

Wood and Plague then walk out of the room, leaving the camera to focus on the full room, still chanting in unison

“NO CROSS
NO CROWN
NO KING”

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 11 Jan 2017, 10:34 pm

Christy James is backstage with a microphone;

CJ: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guests at this time, The TA and their manager, do I call you Captain Australia?

(Frank Horrigan, Jackson Jackson and their manager in his Captain Australia mask walk into shot)

Jackson: What you call our manager is irrelevant Kirsty. What is relevant is what Frank and I did last week, when we won our debut match, against the team of Victor Smith and Geoff Steel. Did you watch it? Did you watch how we dismantled them?

Horrigan: For too long the focus has been on mediocre teams and mediocre wrestlers in 6CW. Now we're here, and we are not stopping until we are in full control.

Jackson: Here's an idea, instead of focusing on private matters, or "secret identities" as you call them in your thinly veiled attempt to call what you do journalism, why not focus on the man so good they named him twice? Why not focus on the scariest man in 6CW, Mister Frank Horrigan? Hell, why not ask Geoff Steel how his face is after he took a Shatter Machine from The TA last week?!

(Jackson and Horrigan smirk as Jackson smacks Horrigan across the chest)

Manager: You heard the boys Christy. The TA are here. Focus on what's important.

(Jackson and Horrigan walk off, leaving their manager alone with Christy)

Manager: But... if you really want to find out what's going on... You could... You know... Wait til Anarchy?

(The manager pouts a kiss in the direction of Christy before walking off)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Thu 12 Jan 2017, 10:40 pm

The camera pans backstage to where Marshall Murdoch is sat inside the empty Church of Hero, Marshall addresses the camera directly as the strains of Britney Spears’ ‘don’t let me be the last to know’ can be heard in the background.

MM: ‘All I’ve been asked since Monday is why? Why would join back up with Hero after all these years? Why have you been complicit in something that has messed around with people’s emotions to such a degree?’

‘And the answer to all those questions is quite a simple one, a sense of belonging.’

‘You see, I don’t belong in 6CW, I don’t fit in with the ethos here, I know that, and management know that. It’s been that way since the moment I stepped foot into this cesspit, first week I was demoted from the main event because the inmates had a fit of jealously and had me removed as I was threatening their position.’

‘There’s been numerous other examples, too many to mention, all of which resulted in me volunteering my services for the 6WF vs 6CW War Games match, along with four other similarly disillusioned 6WF alumni. And guess what? We won, because of course we did, as if there was any doubt that 6WF was superior to 6CW, but what has happened since? Have the 6WF guys been punished for standing against 6CW or have they been rewarded for their victory? Well at Seasons Beatings, Cassius Zhi challenged for the world title, Cameron Faith challenged for two titles, Crime Lord the TV title and this week Mike Hill goes for the UK title, that’s four out of the five if you’re keeping track at home…and what about the fifth…what about me?’

‘My career was put on the line’

(Marshall looks over at a P45 that is lying next to him before shrugging): ‘Yeah, I don’t know what happened to that either’

MM: ‘No title shot, not even the chance to fight for one, instead I have to fight for my job? Is that the way to treat a ‘valued’ employee?  The way to treat a victor? Is that the way to treat a guy who was grieving for the loss of his friend? I think we all know the answer to that, and that was the final kick in the teeth, that was the moment that I finally realised that 6CW just didn’t want me around, and that I just don’t belong here.’

‘And that got me thinking, where do I belong?’

‘And the answer to that my friends, is also very simple, the last time I felt that I truly belonged was 6 or 7 years ago, I was surrounded by family, I not only got opportunities but I took them, I wasn’t subject to the decisions of abject management, as we were the management. We ran that place, that was my home and we belonged, and that is why when Hero told me of his plan I took the opportunity, the opportunity to belong once more, the opportunity to reform the Church of Hero, the opportunity to bring the light back to 6CW and the opportunity to rid myself of this oppression.’

‘For 6CW, the Church of Hero is back, no longer will you have to look to false prophets, for we have risen, and 6CW – may Hero be with you, and may the Church of Hero have mercy.’

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 Jan 2017, 10:49 pm

"The Next Big Thing" blares out around the arena and the crowd descend into boos as Mike Hill swaggers out onto the stage, he is wearing an open blazer with an "I SET THE STANDARD" T-Shirt underneath, he is also wearing a pair of sunglasses. Hill stands still in the middle of the ramp, leaning back with his arms outstretched. He then walks down the ramp slowly, smirking, before rolling under the bottom rope into the ring.

HE: Tonight we are graced by the presence of one of the all-time greats!

HA: Hill is certainly good, but my god doesn't he know it.

Hill leans over the ropes, asking for a microphone. He is passed a mic, and then walks around the ring for a few moments, before stopping, bringing the mic to his lips.

Mike Hill: Finally....finally, there has been an epiphany in the board-room of 6CW. Finally, these suits have awoken from their obsession with 6CW's oh-so mediocre past and that is where they should be left. It has taken long enough but eventually they have realised exactly what they've had stood in front of them for the past six months...simple, pure, undeniable greatness.

Finally they have realised that things around here had been allowed to slip, that average and boring was being prioritised over excellent and out-spoken. Geoff Steel, Dicey Reilly, Gazzy D...their time is up folks. The time for trips down memory lane is up, there is no longer a need to reminisce about the glory days. This is a new era of greatness!

It began at Beachfront Brawl with the victory of Team 6WF. That showed everyone what Mike Hill, Marshall Murdoch, Cassius Zhi, Crime Lord and Cameron Faith already knew, that we were far superior to the good old boys of 6CW. It continued into Seasons Beatings where Cassius Zhi walked away with the 6CW World Title. And before this goes any further, Mike Hill knows exactly what you're all going to say.

If Mike Hill is so God Damn Good, then why couldn't he beat Geoff Steel? Well nimrods, let Mike Hill just explain that one quickly. Let's look at the way the odds were stacked in Geoffy Boy's favour. Everyone knows that there is no hope in hell that Geoff Steel is going to out-wrestle the epitome of excellence, so let's make it a street fight. Let's make it a situation where that uncouth, uneducated, un-talented oath has a puncher's chance.

And even then, he couldn't get the job done. The whole point of Geoff Steel's existence was to try and beat Mike Hill. He has nothing else to live to for. Mike Hill beats Geoff Steel 100 times out of 100 in a wrestling match, hell Mike Hill does that with one arm tied behind his back and his eyes blindfolded. But even with everything in his favour, with everyone including the board of directors cheering him on, Geoff Steel couldn't do it. Geoff Steel was driven to a desperation move, to put his body in serious harm, just to try and beat little old Mike Hill. Really, it's quite touching.

HA: Have you ever heard someone with such a warped sense of perspective?

HE: He speaks the truth Harold.

Mike Hill: But now, Geoff Steel is irrelevant. He is nothing. Mike Hill can finally remove the anchor that was attempting to weigh him down. And while Mike Hill is more used to competing for world championships, the UK Championship will do for now. Mike Hill is more than happy to add an air of greatness to that title belt.

Mike Hill has watched O'Callaghan, and he has been impressed. He gave Cassius Zhi a run for his money last week, and we all know that is no mean feat. The kid can certainly wrestle...but that's all he is. Everyone is hyping him beyond belief, they are throwing awards at him from all angles. Well, you're in for a very rude awakening O'Callaghan.

You've done well so far kid but this is a totally different ball game. This isn't the newcomers, has beens and no-comers you were facing before. This is the big leagues. You are facing the original Next Big Thing, the Epitome Of Excellence, The Best God Damn Wrestler on the planet. It is shame that this has been bestowed upon you O'Callaghan, but you are going to be the first victim to fall in the new era of 6CW.

There's a new standard around here...and that STANDARD is set by MIKE HILL!

*Hill climbs the turnbuckles, motioning a title belt around his waist as he stares down the ramp.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Mon 16 Jan 2017, 1:45 am

After a commercial break, the scene opens onto the 6CW arena as the lights go out and a spotlight shines onto the ring below. "Time is running out" plays. The spotlight moves up the ramp towards the stage and the crowd cheer loudly as Engel steps out from the curtain elaborately. He takes a bow and walks slowly toward the ring as the spotlight follows him.

HA: Well this is something I don't think we wanted to see. Engel, reformed as he was, has been certainly unhinged in recent weeks. It all came to a head just two weeks ago as returning Hero and his disciples stormed the ring before Engel's main event match vs Liam Wood and Man Mountain Mike. Engel surely looking for revenge in that instance.

HE: HAHA! Bozo has returned, look at that greasepaint, and he even bought that damn Mr. Bat, The man has finally shown his true colours. Besides that, Hero did this freak a favour, Plague and Wood's boys did a number on Reborn and were just as ready to do the same to Engel.

HA: True colours? Henry this is weeks and weeks maybe months of frustration. The mans a psycho at the best of times but driving him over the edge? There's gonna be hell to pay.

Engel is certainly wearing the greasepaint of old but the usual smile has been replaced by a frown. Engel rolls into the ring and snatches the microphone from the timekeeper the lights rise and his music stops.

EH: THIS, is what they want. You know...I spent years ridding myself of this FREAK, of this MONSTER. I wanted to be the man, top of the mountain...and for a minute...just one minute I thought this is what they wanted of me. But the fact is, this demon, this one of a kind, son of a gun is exactly what they want, and deep down...is exactly what YOU want.

CROWD: Booooo!

Engel is pacing the ring as he speaks, back and forth, an annoyed look upon his face

EH: Its been a while since I have been out here with you people, too long in fact. I've just been...clowning around without a care in the world. Engel Harlequin, EWF champion...mere moments from being written into the record books...stolen, stolen by ghosts of the past that believe there return marks change. The truth is, I have been slogging my guts for the past year and three months, week in, week out. I have followed rules, I have made necessary changes...I have done everything THEY asked. (as if talking to himself) I knew punching Jeremy Kyle was a terrible idea.

Crowd: (Laughing) Cheer!

Engel slumps to the floor onto his butt

EH: But you see...they never ask...what ENGEL wants...

The crowd cheer as Engel takes off his suit and frantically wipes his face with it before tossing it to the ground

EH: Does Engel NEED the EWF title?

CROWD: (chant) No!

EH: Does Engel WANT the EWF title?

The crowd continues to chant "NO" as he rises to his feet sauntering into the corner and leaning into the turnbuckle, he licks his lips as if relishing something before swinging Mr. Bat with his free arm backwards and forwards nonchalantly

EH: You know what I want? I want the church of Hero, Plague and his cronies, I want Liam Wood in the middle of this ring. Mr. Bat has a past time as a kissogram and they all paid the entry fee.

CROWD: (Chant) ENGEL'S GONNA KILL YOU!

HE: Be careful what you wish for is all I can say for Engel Harlequin at this moment...

HA: You think Engel cares? He's nuts Henry and he's out for revenge.

EH: Liam Wood, Anthony Grace, Joshua, Edward Plague, even the great Cassius Zhi lie in my wake...the rest of you are further corpses to ruin. Come along one and all...times a ticking...

Engel smiles a sick smile as he almost hugs Mr. Bat to the side of his face

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 16 Jan 2017, 4:15 pm

The lights in the arena fade to black…

‘Glorious Domination’ by CFO$ begins to echo throughout the arena as silver confetti cascades down from the heavens. The fans gaze up to the skies as a lone figure suspended on wires wearing silver robes slowly descends to the ring, his arms outstretched and the fans reactions quickly turns to boos as they recognise it to be the man they for several weeks thought had died, Hero. His head lurches back as he laughs out aloud at the masses beneath him and revels in their vilification.

Upon reaching the canvas he uncouples himself from the wires and then once more outstretches his arms in mock crucifixion, his head tilted to one side with a wry smirk showing. He slowly raises the mic to his mouth to address the crowd but the cacophony of booing grows louder, Hero laughs aloud once more and points the microphone to the fans.

HA: He’s feeding off the hatred from the fans! He’s actually reveling in their anger of him!

Hero takes the mic to each corner of the ring and implores for the fans to show their disapproval whilst mocking them further, upon reaching the final corner post he climbs to the top and sits upon it, cross-legged, with the mic close to his mouth….

Hero: Is that how you treat a God? (He laughs once more)
Two thousand and sixteen. A monumental year, a year which so many people wish to forget, the year which many people heralded as the beginning of the end.
Brexit and Trump, the rise of the disillusioned masses against the status quo, sticking two fingers up at the authorities only to get into bed with far more dangerous a partner. But 2016 will be remembered more so for the losses, of David Bowie, of Prince, of George Michael and of Muhammad Ali amongst many others.
Pioneers, inspirations, leaders and visionaries.
But none shocked the world quite like one night back in October.
The death of a true Hero.

Hero lifts a hand to the skies and gestures the sign of the cross as the audience shout obscenities at him once more.

Hero: That night we lost an icon, someone who truly was the greatest in his field, someone that transcended this industry and eclipsed all others before him. The nation, the world mourned. The outpouring of grief was universal, the tributes that flooded in showed that he had touched the hearts of so many and that he was irreplaceable.
I felt your pain, quite literally in fact when Brothers Marshall and James rammed the nails through my palms and crucified me in my hotel room.
My brothers, not what so many believe to be my slaves, my subjugates, my thralls but my brothers. They follow me not through blind obedience but through their own free will, they seek collective power themselves, they recognise the strength that comes through unity, they understand exactly that the sum of the parts is greater than the individuals themselves, the trinity once more complete. Marshall and Clarke are not but mere mortals but they are my angels, my seraphim.

Hero smiles once again at the camera, slowly though it turns to a sneer, one of hatred within his eyes, he climbs down from the turnbuckle and slowly walks to the centre of the ring.

Hero: But there are those that stand against us, those that in futile gesture piss into the wind, those such as Liam Wood, Edward Plague and Engel Harlequin. Engel, I’ll start with you because to be honest you’re barely worth my attention, you’re an amusement, the village idiot, a joke Engel. We’re not laughing with you, we’re laughing at you. The crowd don’t worship you, they pity you. I considered buying you a compass because your career is directionless.

Hero makes a motion in the centre of the ring as if to be holding a compass and wandering around aimlessly.

Hero: Now the hors d’oeurve is out of the way, lets pay reference to Liam Wood, or I’ll refer to him going forward, Hero-lite. See Liam, you’ve carved yourself a nice little niche in 6CW, the ego trip, the whole attention grabbing shtick. But the problem’s this. Been there, done that, got the Hero t-shirt. I’m everything you desperately want to be, or I should say wannabe, but more. I’m Liam Wood cranked up to 11, I’m Liam Wood but a 6 star match. You’re Hero but the volume on mute, you’re Hero but the cherryade has just gone a little flat. You’re basically Panda Cola.

Hero laughs at the comparison before looking once more at the camera.

And last up, Thomas Leprosy, William Gonorrhea, David Wartycock or as he likes to be known Edward Plague. What’s all this “No Cross, No Crown, No King” crapola you’re spouting? Hero on a bike you sound like a 90’s RNB band, No Crossity, No Doubt. Except you sound like you’re trying to curl one out everytime you speak, what in the blue hell is wrong with your voice you freakzoid? Why … do… you… pause… for… dramatic… effect… after.. every… word…? You….sound…special…
You’re coming to a gunfight with a knife Edward, and it isn’t one that’d get Mick Dundee jealous. See I bring with me proven quality, a team that has humiliated some of the great factions in wrestling history, your collective rabble would struggle to go toe to toe with NDubz. And most importantly Eddy boy, you’re treading in a yard where you ain’t wanting to tread. My yard. Oh let’s dust these cobwebs off because this has been a long time coming… the 8 time… 8 time World Champion, the 1st ever 6WF undisputed World Champion, the 1st ever 6WF Grand Slam winner, the 1st ever active Hall of Fame inductee, the icon, the Wrestling freakin God. Hero. Oh and I WILL make you famous.

Hero laughs up at the sky manically with his arms raised at either side as the crowd once more show their abhorration for him, when suddenly music hits the speakers...

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 17 Jan 2017, 4:01 pm

The boo's continue as 'Revival Mode' by Every Time I Die fills the air and the smirking face of the EWF World Heavyweight Champion Liam Wood is brought out on to the stage. Wood takes his time, slowly walking from one side of the stage to the other before adjusting the belt over his shoulder. He takes a moment before speaking, the boo's still going on.

HA: We have two of the biggest names in the company out here right now and it's clear that neither is going to be winning any awards for fan favourites any time soon...

HE: It's a disgrace, both are decorated champions...one a legend of the business and the other a future legend. These fans need to learn a little thing about respect.

HA: One of these guys faked his own death and the other has been spitting in their faces after years of support. Let's start their if we're going to talk about respect.

Wood remains paused, his eyes locked on Hero in the ring as he finally lifts the microphone to his lips.

Wood:
Hello Hero, I just wanted to come out here and welcome you back from the dead...I have to say when I heard the news originally I was shocked...to be honest I kind of forgot who you were, seeing as you weren't relevant anymore...but to hear you had passed was still shocking...

Wood smirks at Hero before continuing

Wood:
I also wanted to congratulate you on everything you achieved back in the day...it's an impressive list it really is. 8 time champion, 1st ever this...1st ever that...hall of fame inductee. It really is an impressive resume that you've got yourself there but deep down, and you know this, it's sad and pathetic.

Hero looks a bit taken back by Wood's words but allows Wood to continue, Wood's smirk is now replaced by a straight face and serious tone

Wood:
You see, you're not the only one who can rattle off a list of achievements but the truth is...whenever I did it, it was a coping mechanism...it was always because I needed an ego boost to get over the real issue I had. You see, when I used to stand there and give the big I am and tell the world what I had achieved it was because I knew I hadn't done a damn thing in a long time...

...So while you telling us that you've won 8 world titles is impressive, all it takes is a quick Google search to remind us that the last time you held one of those world titles the armdrag was a finisher...your last title reign took place in black and white...

Wood laughs to himself, adjusting the belt over his shoulder

Wood:
...I get it though, you miss the spotlight, you miss the glory but as you know, these comebacks aren't always a pretty picture. Can you remind me what happened when you tried your hand at fighting in EWF? From what I remember you turned up, got your ass handed to you by Enforcer and then you snuck back in to the shadows with your tail between your legs.

The scene has changed from what you remember...gone are the glory days that allowed you to pick up title reigns just because nobody else cared as much as you did...the future is here and it's young, hungry and it's ready to send you back to the home one more time.

You spoke about bringing a knife to a gunfight and it reminded me of something I said when I first held this belt, I told the world that I WAS a man who brought a knife to a gunfight and still came out untouched because I'm bullet proof and you know what? THIS is proof...

Wood taps the EWF Title belt over his shoulder

Wood:
...because I stand here with this belt over my shoulder for the record breaking third time...everyone else who has held it has fallen away but still I remain at the top of the mountain, still I remain as the best in the business. You see, you want to say that I'm Hero lite...you want to say that I'm you without the fizz but the truth is I'm the evolution of what you could have been if you weren't such a quitter...

...I'm the future and you're the past. You brag about what you did in an era nobody cares about and I talk about what I'm doing in what people say is the greatest stage of 6CW's history.

You can tell the world that you're me but better but right now I'm the one with a title people care about over my shoulder, I'm the one who's coming off the back of wins over legends of this business and I'm the person who's spot you wish you were man enough to take.

Wood pauses one last time

Wood:
Hold on to your stories about titles that don't exist anymore, hold on to the glory days because if you keep talking about me...you'll just be remembered as another crown taken by Liam Wood.

Wood lowers the mic, his eyes locked on Hero.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 17 Jan 2017, 4:39 pm

Dicey is sat in a big office filled with leather bound books in oak bookshelves, a huge portrait painting of Teresa May amongst other landscape paintings, in front of Dicey is a huge oak table filled with papers and files, Dicey starts to fidget and get restless when the door opens and a familiar looking man walks in dressed in a high end suit, Dicey stands and they shake hands, the man looks Dicey up and down and smirks to himself

Man: Hello, my name is Mr McCarthy…..Mr Paul McCarthy…senior

The colour drains from Diceys face “F**k” he says to himself

Dicey: Nice to meet you Paul, my name is Dic….

Paul: Mr McCarthy and I know what your name is as I believe we have met before…in different circumstances

Dicey scratches his beard with nervous

Dicey: Ah the birthday party awhile back, I just want to apologise AGAIN for that, I wasn’t in a good head space back then but I am out of the wrestling business and looking to get back into the normal world

Mr McCarthy: It is good to see you are feeling better and I am always up to give a man a second chance so here we are

Dicey: Cheers Pau…Mr McCarthy, I just need to get back into real work, I have been finding it hard since I left the business and any help you could give me would be brilliant

Mr McCarthy: Let’s not get too carried away, this is an interview and there are more people to see so let us begin, how do you see yourself helping me as my assistant?

Dicey: I am a real people person and that can open up a lot of doors plus the fact I am known and loved by millions can’t harm either

Mr McCarthy: We do a lot of sensitive work in my Department and I would be looking to find someone who is familiar with the work how are you with managing project plans or Risk logs, things like that

Dicey: Well I’m not one for planning things out, I like to get in there, crack some heads and get results and let me tell you I have had some risky logs in my time, just before I got here I blocked the toilet at the train station

Dicey starts laughing as Mr McCarthy looks unimpressed

Mr McCarthy: To be bluntly honest Mr O’Reilly, I just cannot see you getting this job, you are not a good fit and to be fair your odour offends me

Dicey stands up knocking his chair over

Dicey: Oh I see, not good enough for Mr Snooty jocks and his toffee nosed mates around the water cooler huh…..well f**k you very much, all of this and you still have to have your sons birthday at a leisure centre with a nonce clown as the entertainment, you are no better than me ya jumped up little pri*k, I have money, more money that I know what to do with but it’s the boredom of doing nothing but if going back to work in the real world means dealing with kn*bs like you that walk around with false, makey up names…Paul McCarthy pull the other one it has bells on it……….don’t worry I can see myself out

Dicey walks towards the door and stops just as he is half way out

Dicey: Oh and by the way….I finger*d your receptionist while I was waiting and she’s on the blob, so you might want to wash your hands there Ringo……..Ciao

Dicey walks out and winks at the embarrassed looking receptionist who is running in with some and sanitiser

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 17 Jan 2017, 7:39 pm

The crowd roars into life as Last Resort begins to resonate around the arena, it intensifies as Geoff Steel steps out from behind the curtain. Steel already look prepared for a fight in his ring attire. He takes a few steps forward and then claps his hands together showing appreciation for the crowd’s reception.

Henry: Honestly what has this guy done to earn himself a title shot

Harold Steel a fighter and these fans love him for that, they will get behind him at any opportunity. Seeing Cerberus and Steel face off will surely bring with it ratings brother.

Steel can now be seen near the bottom of the ramp still taking time to tag hands with fans as he passes. Eventually he makes his way into the ring stepping through the middle rope. Geoff poses on each of the turnbuckles much to the admiration of his fans who snap pictures, as his music begins to fade he requests a microphone from ringside, he than starts to address the masses.

GS: I’m not going to make excuses for last week’s loss on Anarchy, sure I could claim I wasn’t fully fit and no doubt the doctor in the back would agree with that assessment, I was the one who signed the papers though and declared there was nothing stopping me from competing so I can’t really use that one. I could suggest that the reason for the loss that teaming with a guy who id never even spoke to let alone had chance to build any kind of chemistry with in ring was a discerning factor but I’m not going to admit to something that isn’t true. Whilst we are at why don’t we get them all out there like the fact that the TA and their manager blatantly cheated to gain the victory and the fact that the professional referee that night never even saw a thing, I could go on and I’m sure I could find some other reason, I’ll even take suggestions. We all know the real reason why I ended up on the losing side last week and its none of the above, the reason being that that fight meant nothing to me, I’ve spent months concentrating on nothing other than Mike Hill he’s become an obsession, that when its somebody other than Mike in front of me I just don’t have the same drive at present. I don’t care about Victor Smith, I don’t care about the TA, so I didn’t prepare for the match, I’ll be honest I never even gave it a thought why would I, that’s the reason I lost and there’s nobody else to blame for that but myself and maybe Mike Hill. I’ve given it much thought this past week it’s been eating away at me, it’s no good now however it’s in the past all I can do is apologise to Victor Smith and most importantly to all of you and try and make amends for it. Could be worse at least Mike lost as well guess we both felt the effects of that last fight.

Henry: I think Mike might want to take out a restraining order. He’ll be showing up at his house next

Harold: Don’t be giving him ideas I’m looking forward to when the two face off next don’t put that in jeopardy

GS: I can’t say that I wasn’t a little surprised when I showed up to work this week to find not only did I have a match this coming week but the opportunity of walking out of Anarchy a champion. I’m under no illusion though that if I’m to stand any chance of making that a reality that my head needs to be fully committed on only this match, I need to try and forget everything that has happened these past months, that’s a tall ask but I’ve always gave my best performances when there is the incentive of gold available. Not only will I have to face my own demons ill also have to face off against the imposing figure of Cerberus who will be having ideas of his own no doubt sick and twisted. I’ve been through hell with Cerberus before and still carry some scars from them battles, there ones that I don’t remember fondly, the fact I managed to escape them alive was cause for celebration. No doubt Cerberus is out there somewhere and would like nothing more than to punish me for past actions and that makes him a danger. My head needs to be well and truly screwed on or no exaggeration this could end very, very badly. The actions of Mike Hill took me out for a month, the actions of Cerberus don’t bare thinking about.

Harold: I’m not sure if there is a greater challenge in 6CW at present than stepping into that ring with the TV champion Cerberus

GS: I wouldn’t be in this business however if I didn’t think that I was capable of competing with the best there is to offer and I’m not going to turn down the chance of adding another reign to the record books. That Television championship was the first ever title I held in 6CW and it holds a place dear to me, I’d be quite appreciative to have it back in my possession. Imagine the look on Mikes face when he blows his chance and then has to watch me crowned champion that would be something to savour, the thought of that is almost all the motivation I need to ensure that I leave this ring with gold around my waist. What if by the chance, Mike wins though and I lose id been inconsolable that simply can’t be allowed to happen. I shouldn’t be thinking like though I’m losing focus on the task at hand already this week is about championships and Cerberus, Mike can wait his turn.

Henry: Do you get the impression that Steel just might have gone slight bananas.

Harold: he said himself his obsession was getting unhealthy

GS: Let’s just wrap this up at Anarchy I’ll be doing all I can within my power to make amends for last week and to make the most of the opportunity that has presented itself, I believe I can and that’s all I need, so let’s get to it.

Henry: He’s got no chance

Last Resort begins to play as Steel once more climbs the turnbuckle staring out into the rafters of the arena

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 17 Jan 2017, 8:38 pm

"Haunted" by Disturbed blares out as TV Champion Cerberus walks down constantly staring at Steel as he climbs in the ring

HE: These 2 have a rather storied history through 6CW
HA: I assume that's the polite way of saying Steel burned half of his face off Henry?

Well isn't this ironic Geoff...
To think 4 years ago...
You were standing on top of the world 6CW Champion...
I was just starting off in my career...

Yet now i stand here with my belt...
You stand there a pathetic shadow of yourself...
To think over the 4 years since...
Not once not even a tag match have i been able to get my hands on you..
And if you think i have forgotten or forgiven you for what you did to me...
Then you're going to be sadly mistaken...

Cerberus slowly unclasps the mask attached to his revealing a hideous scar caused from the Inferno Match between them

HA: I think i'm going to be sick 

I want you to look at this Geoff...
Look at what you did to me Geoff...
A young up start in the prime of their life...
Against a guy who had everything he wanted...
You can paint your holier then god bulls*t all you want...
You tried to make me a statement of intent to all up & comers....
You knew i was going to be the future of the company...
So you took it upon yourself to do this to me to prolong your title reign...

Steel stands there as the words start to sink into his conscience as the last few weeks taken a toll on his mentality

I mean how selfish is that....?
You went out to hurt someone on purpose...
Just for your own self gratification...
So Geoff take one good at look this because after the show next week
You're going to be seeing a similar reflection when you look in the mirror

Cerberus claps his mask back on and stares at Steel never taking his eyes off him

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 17 Jan 2017, 9:44 pm

*As Hill motions down the ramp, 'Run this town' hits as the lights in the arena go dark. The mixed reception of the crowd grow in volume as O'Callaghan appears on the stage illuminated by the strobe lighting before cockily striding down to the ring. He steps into the ring and taunts the crowd, again drawing a mixed reception, before turning and pointing to the title belts draped on each of his shoulders and staring at Hill, who is now sitting on top of the turnbuckles*

O'Callaghan: "well Mike you got one thing right in your little monologue there, this is indeed the new era of greatness. You're looking at that new era in this Irish stallion of a man that is O'Callaghan."

*The crowd reacts in a mixed way as O'Callaghan poses in a stallion stance, Hill chuckles*

O'Callaghan: "I mean look at what I've done in my short time so far, I've not only defeated many legends in 6CW, I've not only won the UK and International titles, I've not only pulled double duty on a PPV and won both, I, O'Callaghan, swept up awards like Bobby Charlton does 10 year old girls from outside his local school at the end of year 6CW banquet. I had the greatest rookie year of anybody in the history of 6CW. Why? Because I am the greatest wrestling talent EVER produced, I had the finest upbringing, I had the finest training, and I have the finest natural talent this world has ever seen."

*O'Callaghan winks down the camera*

O'Callaghan: "And that's why I stand here before you the UK and International Champion. The rising star of 6CW. The future of this company. You may have set the standard in 2011 Mike, but right here right now, you can only dream of the standards I am setting...I mean this isn't 6WF where you ruled the roost, this is 6CW, concrete jungle where dreams are made of, theres nothing you can do, now you're in 6CW"

*O'Callaghan appears to mouth "love you Alicia" as he bumps his chest*

O'Callaghan: "Mike lets have a look at some facts here shall we, some facts of Mike Hill in 2016? Lads in the back, lets get up what I did earlier on the titantron please..."

*The titantron flickers into life, and shows;
"Achievements: Mike Hill 2k16:
Lesser half of the weakest tag champions in history
Couldn't defeat his tag team partner
Lost tag team championships to perfect execution
Rehashed the same catchphrases he's been using since 2013
Will be the forgotten member of Team 6WF in quiz nights five years from now"

The titantron goes off with O'Callaghan chuckling, and Hill now angered and off the turnbuckle*

O'Callaghan: "Look at what you've done recently Mike...I mean you lost your championships to Perfect Execution, heck I beat Lex Hart in my very first match in this damn company! You ain't standing in front of me as greatness, Mike, you are looking at greatness standing before you, and Monday night you can retire in a few years and sit with your grandkids and say "I once shared a ring, and lost to O'Callaghan" as O'Callaghan rules of 6CW. You ain't setting the standard no more Mike, and I'm gonna show you that on Monday night!"

*O'Callaghan dabs in front of Hill...*

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 18 Jan 2017, 2:15 pm

*JJ Johnson is standing by in the backstage area wearing his "Big Match Jay" t-shirt once more. Most of the crowd are in positive voice for the former world champion, the occasional boo filtering through, whilst Timothy Allen waits for his cue to begin the interview.

TA: JJ…

*Crowd pop

TA: Coming off the back of another victory last time out against Mike Hill, this week you find yourself going one on one with former tag team champion, Jack Hurst. All the talk surrounding you now is how you've re-found your form, that JJ Johnson is back…

*JJ holds up his hand and looks at Allen, scathingly. He tuts and shakes his head

JJ: JJ Johnson is back? Now…..last time out, January 9th….JJ Johnson is back? Well shoot me down Tim Allen because I didn't realise I was playing the invisible man up until that point…..I didn't realise that what you had to do around here is knock off a guy like Mike Hill for people to say I'm back….it's nice to know that that is what it takes in order for me to get some goddamn recognition up in here….so thanks, playa….'preciate it…

TA: I just meant that…

JJ: Fool, I know what you meant…..up until now people done got their eyes set elsewhere, thinking this old dog splashing about a bit in the water but he ain't making no waves….leave him to it and let him have his last swim, he ain't bothering nobody…..and then BOOM!

*Tim Allen jumps backwards

JJ: All of a sudden old cat be springing….making tsunamis that got the whole west coast praying I don't come their way….got these b1tches hiding behind they sofas and under they duvets because the big bad a55 wolf strolling the streets once mo'….

*JJ lets out a howl that draws cheers from the crowd

JJ: Let me tell you something, son….I stood here with you two weeks ago and told you what I was gone do to Mike Hill…..prior to that what I was gone do GazzyD……and whilst I ain't the kind of man to repeat myself if you need to hear it one mo' time than how about I tell you about what I'm gone do to Jack Hurst this coming Monday night….

Kid might have some game….got some fancy way o' talking, sound like he got a plum in his mouth….but once that plum is shined up and jammed up his a55 he just gone look the same as every other chump that was foolish enough to get in my grill…..

At least in previous weeks you gave me a credible opponent to feast upon…..what the hell is this, sparring? I mean I'm still getting paid the same….still focused and training the same as when I'm in there with the elite but fact remains that this barely gone get out of this first round…

TA: So you want an increase in your competition level?

JJ: Calm yo mask brain of Britain, you too sharp fo' me…..your damn right I want an increase in my level….I ain't asking for these suckas in suits to find someone on my level, 'cos we all know they don't exist but at least help me break sweat….line them up and watch me knock they a55 down….

TA: Any one in particular?

JJ: I don't care….champions, challengers, hall of famers….I don't give a damn…..there is a whole list o' guys on this roster that want a shot at me and I'm mo' than obliging to give them it…

Because they know….like I know…..that JJ Johnson is money, I sell tickets, I sell these shows…..I represent the masses and when my name is up in lights then you got a capacity crowd on yo hands…

*Crowd roar in approval

JJ: A fight with me is worth mo' than a fight against anyone else…..so if you wanna get paid, you wanna make bank then step yo a55 up and let’s go…..I'll fight anyone, anytime and anywhere….I'll give you your fifteen minutes of fame and push yo career and yo bank balance further than yo wildest dreams…

I ain't here to mess around…..call it a final run, a farewell tour, whatever in the hell you want but the reason I'm here is to fight the best…..to put on a show…..to make sure that my best-selling DVD gets another 3 goddamn disks….

TA: And can we get your take on the return of Hero and the Church……the implications on GazzyD after his arrest and what exactly did you say to Christy James?

JJ: I don't involve myself in other people's business…..only way you gone find me on the front line is if you give me a reason to be out there…..seems GazzyD and Hero got legitimate beef and they need to settle that…..all I said to Christy is that the battlefield is no place for a woman and I know, despite our differences, she understood that….

My opinion on everything else is something I'm gone hold my tongue on until there comes a time when I either need to open my mouth or throw my fists…..then y'all will know how I feel about that….but until then my sights are set elsewhere and not on who's currently invading Jessica's Gorge…

*Laughs from the audience and then JJ points to the "Big Match Jay" slogan on his t-shirt

JJ: I want to be the living embodiment of this phrase…. I ain't gone be around forever, Tim…..and as brash as I talk and as well as I strut….I still got a lot I want to accomplish…..so I'm making noise and I'm itching to make statements on all continents and all shores….I wanna headline shows in Britain, across Europe….Asia, Africa…..heck I wanna fight Max Adamson in Australia….me and Cassius on mo' time in China Town…..I wanna square off with Engel Harlequin in the middle of the goddamn Big Top….

I wanna do it all…no stones unturned….and I guaran-damn-tee that I ain't gone let up until I do….I don't leave this place until the name of JJ Johnson is immortalised and my blood and the blood of this industry flow as one….

*JJ Johnson nods his head at Timothy Allen as the crowd chant "JJ" over and over and the scene comes to an end.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 18 Jan 2017, 5:59 pm

Steel closes the gap between himself and Cerberus the two not breaking eye contact for a single second. Steel lifts his microphone and calls for silence from the crowd.

GS: listen Cerberus sooner or later I knew this day would come a day when we would be face to face again and I could look you in the eye. That night four years ago should not have taken place it was a match that nothing good was ever going to be born out of. Ive regretted what I did that night from the minute that bell rang to this very second, all I did though was play my part, your looking for somebody to blame and quite rightly the injury you sustained was horrific and gruesome, I can only imagine what life is like living with such an infliction, but only you would know that.

HE: Is he trying to anger this behemoth even more.

GS: The point I am trying to get across to you was that we were both put in a impossible situation, I was the champion I had everything to lose and nothing to gain. What did you expect from me to to allow myself to be fed to the flames and end up looking, well like you I suppose. I did what I had to do that night and took no pleasure in it, it wasn't a personal attack on yourself as much as you think it may have been, I would have done the same to whoever was against me, I wouldn't of sane mind choose to physically scar a colleague unless I had no choice, that match I had the choice taken away from me and your face is the result of that. We haven't seen an inferno match in 6CW since and that's for the better I think management so the aftermath and made the decision such violence is not needed, sadly that came too late for you. You want somebody to blame look no further than the people that sanctioned the bout.

HA: Steel makes a good case I was there that night the scenes were enough to give you nightmares.

GS: If you still find me responsible well there's nothing really I can do about that, I'm prepared for whatever you have in store for me at Anarchy I'm stepping in there knowing what we both do for a living has its dangers. This time your the one with everything to lose and nothing to gain from beating me, hopefully it will give you some idea of the emotions I experienced and you can find peace with what transgressed. Then you'll understand why I can't apologise to you and I never will because I have nothing to be ashamed of.

Steel lowers the microphone and continues to stare at Cerberus

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Jan 2017, 9:04 pm

The scene opens during a 6cw house show, the action has continued as we have just come back from commercial

Ha: what a show this has been so far, showcasing the brightest talents coming through

Ta: Thats certainly true Harold, in this bout I certainly have high hopes for Joeseph Jordison who has been on top throughout this one as we see him with a perfectly executed suplex on his opponent

Ha: He certainly could have a bright future.....who is this?

The crowd are stunned as a figure wearing a sports hooded top slides in the ring out of nowhere . Jordison tries to confront him but is quickly overpowered and thrown out of teh ring over the top rope. The hooded chap lifts up Jordison's opponent and kicks him in the mid section before planting him in the middle of the ring

Ta: Harold...isn't that gazzy's signature move?

The hooded figure drops down and locks the rookie in anAnaconda vice submission and he throws his head back applying pressure causing his hoodie to fall

Ha: IT IS.....ITS GAZZYD

Ta: I have to say this isn't like gazzys character to do such a thing

several referees flood the ring and are just able to seperate gazzy from the submission. gazzy gets to his feet and angrily paces the ring as the crowd are almost in shock as to what they are witnessing. He demands a mic from ringside

g: I know I know, this isn't like me to comeout here and be the b@stard but I just can't help myself. Needless to say the end of 2016 and the beginning of 2017 have been a bit crap for me. You know first of all me and JJ steal the show but despite my best efforts it just wasn't enough to beat him. Then my whole world gets turned upside down when I got arrested, you know thats not just embarassing for me but my wife Christy as well. The unwanted stress that caused.....well I could've done without it truth be told.

Ta: Understandable

g: and then, you know it makes me angry just thinking about this, last Monday, The first Anarchy of 2017 and this so called murder I've been accused of carrying out turns out to be complete and total BS because like he thinks he's sodding Christ or something Hero makes an appearance showing the world he's alive and kicking.....what a douchebag

and I'm sorry because thats why I've acted like this here tonight. I'm not the kind of guy who likes to be a pr!ck but enough is enough. I've a lot of pent up anger inside of me and theres only one way I know of that I can get it out. So I'm standing in this ring right now and I know Enforcer is back there somewhere. So Enforcer........I want the Church of Hero

The crowd go wild for gazzy and a huge chant starts up as his name reverberates around the arena

g: I want Clarke James......I want Marshall Murdoch.....I want that Robert Downey Jr wannabee.......I want Hero. Each indiviually. As a whole. I honestly don't care. They almost ruined my life. They embarrassed me in front of the woman I love. All my fans who pay their hard earned money to watch me. The millions watching around the world.

Enforcer, you're a smart man. You know whats best for business. Believe me giving me what I want is what will be best for business. I may not be on the card, but I'll be at Anarchy and by the end of that show I want......no, I DEMAND that you give me the match that I want. Like I said, one of them, all of them. I don't care. I have no problem in spoiling every match you have planned until I get what I want, and I'm sure the sponsors will love you for that.

Mudoch...James...Grace...Hero. Thank you, because you've ignited something inside of me that I haven't truly felt for quite some time. Its time for the History Maker to start living up to his name again, by making the Church of Hero....HISTORY!!!

gazzy drops the mic and puts his hood up before exiting the ring. He tags teh hands of teh fans on his way up the ramp before disappearing backstage

Ha: Wow. thats as fired up as I've seen gazzy probably since all the Joshua stuff before his injury. Will Enforcer give him what he wants though

Ta: Well for gazzys sake I really hope not. Its suicide. But only time will tell

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 19 Jan 2017, 10:41 pm

Cerberus lifts his mic & chuckles to himself

Jesus being Mike Hill's Marty Janetty has really done a number on your head hasn't it Geoff..?
You think this scar on my face haunts me at all Geoff..?
It doesn't it's a battle scar nothing more, nothing less...
Starting to wonder if Hill got custody of your balls when you split up...

Steel starts to look glum and looks at the mat 

Look at me when im talking to you Geoff...
You're worthless...to me...to Hill...to 6CW...
For your own sake i suggest you turn around get out of my ring...
Walk through that curtain grab your sh*t and leave before you get hurt...
Because i will not hesitate to snap your neck where you stand...

HE: If i was Geoff id be running for the hills
HA: That's because your a p*ssy Henry...Geoff has beat him once and can do it again if gets his head straight.

I don't want you to apologize for what happened...
If you any kind of pride you'd relish in the pain you caused...
I know how good of a wrestler you can be but you're your own worse enemy...
You have the emotional stability of a 14 year old girl at the moment...
So this coming monday i want you to clear your mind...
Forget about the 6WF reject & his Dabbing irish Mulumbu opponent...
I want you to bring your A game...

HE: This is a strange moment Cerberus trying to motivate a deflated Steel
HA: Cerberus takes great pride in his TV Title and wants to fight the best not a shadow of themselves.

I will give you credit though Geoff...
Atleast you came out and stood here like a man with what's left of your pride...
Something i can't say about Crime Lord who hid away in his house scared...
Unfortunately though whatever mental state you come out in...
Much like Crime Lord you're going to get choked the f**k out 

Cerberus drops his mic and walks up the ramp backwards mouthing off at Steel before lifting his title at the top of the ramp.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 21 Jan 2017, 6:04 pm

*With Engel sitting in the ring, alone, wild-eyed, a voice comes from the stage. No music plays as Robin Reborn walks out

HA: A quiet entrance from Reborn? That's not what you'd expect

HE: Probably still sulking

*Reborn walks to the middle of the stage, saluting no one, but stays at the top instead of making his way down.

RR: Engel...come on. You gotta find something here, man. Find something to cling to.

*He looks straight down to the ring earnestly

RR: You have to contain the wild...the beast inside your mind that is more enemy to you than these fools who come forward. The Church, Plague's Brotherhood, Liam Wood on his own...I don't care; you don't win the war in the ring if your head ain't ready.

*Engel turns his head to an angle and just stares

RR: They are preying on it. Hero has done it before, and now he comes again. Before it was Murdoch and James, but they are their own men now, wielding that power rather than feeding off it. Come on, Engel, you can see what's next. Hero wants to use you against Plague. And their desperate game, that Brotherhood bullsh*t, they fear the weapon you can be. That's why Liam has gone begging for help, that's why Plague is playing the games still with you.

*Reborn finally looks out to the crowd and points, panning his hand across them all

RR: These people came to respect you, Engel. They came back to your side. They saw you fight just to be here and they got it, man. They get that passion, and they love it. You want a smart crowd, 6CW got a smart crowd

*They cheer the recognition of themselves

RR: Hell, they may-a just popped for a compliment, but they like us cos we be who we be and do it for the love of the game, not ego or jewels.

*He stops to think before carrying on

RR: Look, I ain't coming down to save you. You gotta save you, man. I just letting you keep your ears open, yeah? We might be on the same team as two altar boys tonight, but we out there depending on each other.

I tell you now, I'll kick any muthaf*cker in the face who wants some tonight, be they Church or talking bout they Brotherhood. I sure I can kick some 7 foot piece of s**t in the face just like I took the head off of Joshua all those nights ago. We go out there and we do what we do, not what they ask us. Ya hear?

*Reborn steps backwards towards the curtain, leaving Engel still to stare

RR: You get you together, I got me. We do what we do, we do what we do...

*Reborn walks through the curtain, leaving Engel alone once more

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Sun 22 Jan 2017, 1:24 am

As reborn exits through the curtain, the crowd begin an Engel chant. He shakes his head lowering Mr. Bat to his side and raising the microphone to his lips

EH: Elementary, my dear dear Robin, your diagnosis is perfectly accurate, however its too late, the situation is terminal...ITS OVER...THEY WON!

Crowd: (Chant) NO!

Engel smiles before continuing

EH: You hear them? Hear the angels sing there battle cry? As Demons stalk these ruins, the angels still wish to fight...hehehe.

The crowd fall silent as Engel leans into the turnbuckle addressing the audience as if telling a story

EH: But they...these "demons" don't fear you Reborn...do you notice not one of these people, not one of these "Boogie men" have come out here? Do you know why that is? Why these demons hide in the shadows at my challenge?

Engel peels off some of the dried on grease-paint left on from rubbing his face before raising Mr. Bat to a few inches from his forehead before repeatedly hitting himself causing a wound to appear across his forehead, blood begins to cover Engels face. He leans forward over the ropes towards the entranceway before shaking his head frantically sticking his tongue out of his open mouth. Blood drips down onto the mat below. Engel leans back as the crowd begin to chant "ENGEL"

EH: BECAUSE I'M THE BOOGIE MAN! THESE DEMONS, THEY DON'T FEAR THE ANGELS...OH NO THEY FEAR THE ONES THAT LISTEN...LISTEN TO THE VOICES IN THERE HEADS...BECAUSE THEY...Hehehe...(whispers)they are the voices...

Engel leans into the ropes staring at the stage

EH: They don't fear the Geoff Steel's, the GazzyD's even the Robin Reborn's of this world because, YOU are too naive to listen...ASHES TO ASHES...what comes next Robin...WHAT COMES NEXT?

Engel pauses briefly

EH: Thats the difference between you and I Robin...I may fight for the angels...but I am not one of them...

Engel drops the mic and drops to the mat before rolling out and walking up the ramp in silence as the scene goes to black

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon 23 Jan 2017, 4:53 pm

The segment opens with Timothy Allen standing outside a locker room. There are mixed receptions in the audience as the camera pans to reveals Perfect Jack's name.

Timothy knocks on the door and waits a moment before going to knock again, but before he can knock the second time, the door opens and outcomes Perfect Jack with some tape wrapped around his shoulder and stomach, due to the attacks last week at the hands of the 6cw tag team champions.

TA: Perfect Jack i just wanted to get your thoughts on what happened with Lex Hart not turning up for your tag title rematch.

PJ: It's obvious isn't it. Lex Hart is a coward. Plain and simple. Running away from his problems once more. Look, I'm no angel, I've done some really bad stuff in the past, I've taken so many shortcuts then I care to remember. But if there's one thing I always did, win or lose, when there was a challenge put in front of me, when there was a match I was put in. I always showed up, I always put in 100%. I bring pride and honour to my family name. What has Lex brought to his? Cowardice and shame. No wonder he's the black sheep of the Hart family. That is the difference between me and him, and why I'll always be the better man.

Perfect Jack takes a step back into the training room and closes the door behind him before Timothy Allen can ask another question.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down