The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - 23rd January - Discussion and Feedback thread

+5
Fernando
Electric Demon
Paul Mac 6CW
Marky
Dolphin Ziggler
9 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy - 23rd January - Discussion and Feedback thread Empty 6CW Anarchy - 23rd January - Discussion and Feedback thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Jan - 21:03

In here

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - 23rd January - Discussion and Feedback thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - 23rd January - Discussion and Feedback thread

Post by Marky Mon 23 Jan - 22:04

So Captain Australia was Batman all along?

Marky

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - 23rd January - Discussion and Feedback thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - 23rd January - Discussion and Feedback thread

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 23 Jan - 22:08

No I'm Batman!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon 23 Jan - 22:32

Batman's on drugs?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 23 Jan - 22:34

He's just high so he think he's moving quickly really he's just on the tube.

#BatmanIsNoHero

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon 23 Jan - 23:00

Decent show so far

Still not sure what Grace's motivation is

More good wins for O Callaghan and Cerberus. Looking like 3 strong belts there now. Looking forward to another strong Cerberus title defence next show.

Great Lex and Cassius chemistry

Really enjoyed the TA. If Tooze is back then that angle could be hot and reignite the division. Wonder who the new tag team are that Charlotte mentioned.

Love the simplicity of Team Adamson Laugh
Although it has ruined my image of them as the buff Turkish chefs from the TA kebab house I used to frequent in Cardiff

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 23 Jan - 23:04

Electric Demon wrote:

More good wins for O Callaghan and Cerberus. Looking like 3 strong belts there now. Looking forward to another strong Cerberus title defence next show.

I should hope so with CJ gone Laugh On the plus side 2 weeks off cos otherwise just going to be repeating the same thing like a parrot pointlessly Laugh 6CW Anarchy - 23rd January - Discussion and Feedback thread 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon 23 Jan - 23:08

Just crash someone else's promo party

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 23 Jan - 23:11

might aswell Laugh Not much else to do just random defenses atm 6CW Anarchy - 23rd January - Discussion and Feedback thread 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon 23 Jan - 23:14

I think it's quite good the random defences

I'd quite like to see you get into a run where one particular guy keeps coming back a few shows apart. An underdog. I guess that could have been Smith unfortunately

I like the TV title being defended. And I like Cerberus being a defending champion

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 23 Jan - 23:23

It's alright random defenses but after a while become rather dull imho. Was hoping the thing with Crimey could of gone longer think it would of been a good feud tbh it seemed like something that could of gone more than 1 defense really.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon 23 Jan - 23:28

Id love some more chapters of that one too.

Both of your promos are awesome, and I felt like the two characters really clicked in match mode

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Jan - 23:34

Let us build...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon 23 Jan - 23:34

Nice

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Mon 23 Jan - 23:57

Excellent show from start to finish

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jan - 13:20

Overall I really enjoyed the show.

The opening was good and I liked the new side to Anthony Grace. Very Kanye/Bieber-esque with his diva rants. I think a feud with him and Gazzy is going to be a good one. Interesting segment later in the show with Gazzy as well...what is it that is tying these two together?

Good to see Faith back to winning ways. I hope Nay is around full time because the character has plenty of legs and would love to see him get a tasty feud. Shame CJ seems to have disappeared, I really was a fan of Smith.

I really like the Reborn/Engel segments. Very unorthodox but the two characters seem to click. Throughout the show I did enjoy the dilemma that seems to be facing Harlequin.

Big wins for Cerberus and O'Callaghan. Dominant champions and two of my favourites on the roster. I'm hoping both men get very meaningful feuds in the coming weeks/ months. I do agree though that it's nice to see the champions defending on the weekly shows, even if some of the results are more obvious. Makes the titles mean more and gives the writers more to play on when talking about the championship reign.

I thought Steel and Hill would need a definitive ending and it seems we may be heading that way, should come to a conclusion at Ashes to Ashes.

It was nice to get another win for JJ. I really am enjoying this run and can't wait to see who I come up against next. Really just happy to be involved.

Enforcer is a good authority figure, in my opinion. He speaks on behalf of the board and there is history with plenty of superstars to draw on without making another authority angle/power struggle.

I wrote the tag match and I enjoyed writing for the TA. Hopefully Tooze is back around now because that is a cracking little feud for the tag titles. Intrigued on who this new team is? But any more blood to breathe life into the division is a good thing.

The dynamics between Lex/Cassius/Jessica are fantastic and although nothing was confirmed it would seem that will be our main event for Ashes to Ashes. You could potentially add in Perfect Jack with a triple threat stipulation and I'd be accepting of that. If PJ is around on a frequent basis then he is great addition and would provide a nice foil in that match.

Crime Lord seems to be treading water slightly but I'm hoping he'll either revisit the feud with Cerberus or turn his attention elsewhere, even O'Callaghan? Crimey, on his day, is a tremendous promoer and he will come again for sure.

Which brings me onto the main event.....and probably my only real complaint of the show. I know I voiced my confusion last time out and I also know there will be a bigger picture but right now it just seems so clustered and hard to follow.

I like Engel and think he deserves to be in there, I also enjoyed Reborn trying to keep him in check whilst the COH try to brainwash him. But I really just do not understand the role of The Brotherhood???

It now feels like Wood, despite being a world champion, is a non-entity. I really don't have much interest in Plague, Man Mountain Mike or The Death Squad. Personally I just am not engaged by them at all. I understand it is supposed to be a warzone between COH and The Brotherhood with Engel caught in the middle but right now it just seems a bit haphazard.

I've been the booker so I know that it's all about building and I know the guys will pull something out the bag that will leave us all thinking "oh yeah, now I understand" but just right now I don't.

Apart from that I loved it. I think there is a great openness throughout the fed and there are so many possibilities as we start the road to Night of Glory. Right now the card could be anything and I think that is a good thing.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 24 Jan - 20:18

Really intriguing and enjoyable show

Love that Grace is back - presume Twist wrote that seggy? Well whoever did it was fantastic, love this Grace diva attitude. Intrigued to see how he takes it forward.

Echo JJ on Faith - hoping Nayseth is about to really recapture what he had going 6 months ago, missed Faith recently

Cerbs and O'Callaghan bossing it is great - hope they both get quality feuds going forward.

Don't get the Church/Death squad stuff atm tbh, taking a while to process it for me

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 25 Jan - 9:04

Bit late to the party but I did enjoy the show. I think parts of it was a bit cluttered with ideas and situations, that will get more coherent as we move forward.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 25 Jan - 18:28

As I havent for a while, just want to say thank you to match writers/segment writers and also the quality promos too.

The show would be properly poor without you all OK

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down