The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - 23rd January - LIVE

2 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy - 23rd January - LIVE Empty 6CW Anarchy - 23rd January - LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Jan 2017, 9:04 pm

6CW Anarchy - Monday 23rd January - AND ITS LIVE

The crowd roar as the camera spirals around the audience and the music plays

HA: Welcome once again one and all to another edition of 6CW Anarchy

HE: We keep on rollin’ baby, you know what time it is!

HA: Monday Nights mean Anarchy, and 2017 has already seen that 6CW does not slow down!!

HE: Last time on Aftermath we had the resurrection so huge that Easter is worried

HA: And if there is anyone else that thinks they’re a Spiritual power, it is the man we saw rise from his reported death.

HE: Reports of his death were greatly exaggerated, Harold

HA: And I would go one further and suggest that is exactly what he wanted

*Glorious Domination by CFO$ plays and the crowd burst into boos, with a small pocket of older fans cheering

HE: HE’S HERE, HAROLD, HE HAS COME AGAIN!

HA: Oh brother…

*Hero swaggers out onto the stage with a microphone in his hand. He looks around the arena smiling, and then raises the mic to his lips

H: I’ve come to…grace you with my presence once more, 6CW. This little visit is not about me, but let’s be honest…it’s always about me!

But I have heard the questions, my brothers hear everything…we as The Church are prepared for every step of confrontation. We embrace it. And that has started with Anthony Grace.

*He breathes in deeply and then laughs

H: You ask: why? Why Anthony? Why have you come back just to join with those three?

And I answer that you know nothing, as ever, about the workings of the Divine.

I told you last time you cried in those stands, in awe of my presence: GazzyD to me was nothing but a victim. There is a man who knows Gazzy, better than Gazzy wishes he did. And that man is the man you cheered for last week…Anthony Grace!

*Suddenly the lights go down low and the arena screen slowly comes on. We can see Anthony Grace in an all-black suit sitting in front of an oak desk. Beside him stands the flags of both the United States and the United Kingdom and directly behind him is a stained glass window. Grace looks extremely solemn and he starts to talk presidentially into the camera.

AG: My fellow COG’s……..I wish to share with you my heartfelt apologies.

I know the current climate has worried many of you. A few months where your faith in this business was tested. Existing in this Dark Age where you now part hard earned money to hear the same old things. To see the same old people. To hear the same old promises and clichés. But with a new anger that manifests itself into deceit, lies and death.

You remember what it was like not so long ago. Basking in the glory of a superstar who bathed your 6CW journey in gold. Clinging onto the promise that achievement is there to be had. All you had to do was believe. A moment to take one step off of the cliff in the hope of better things. A vision of prosperity, power and peace.

That superstar briefly walked amongst you. Picture perfect and with a smile that warmed your hearts. Your children would find new purpose in these times of dishonesty and corruption, whereby they looked to better themselves and their friends of all creeds and nations.

You sit there and stare at the screen. Wondering about those dreams of belief for a bright future in a heavenly fairy-tale filled with all of God’s great creatures.

But this time a lone tear signals one small notion of doubt. You watch and wait. You ask yourself the same thing over and over again.

Did your beloved Anthony Grace really mean to send Mr GazzyD flying to the floor?

My answer is also my apology.

I meant it.

And I’m sorry it took me so long……..

Suddenly “Power” by Kanye West rips through the arena and a massive gold “A” replaces Grace on the screen. The crowd is bathed in gold light as Antony Grace waltzes out onto the stage. He is wearing sunglasses, a crisp white suit and an over the top white fur coat adorned with a massive gold chain around his neck. Hanging from the necklace is a large “A” which Grace holds up high for all the crowd to see.

He turns to Hero as he walks by, they shake hands and laugh. Hero leaves the stage for him, and Anthony walks on.

He gives a wide smile as he strides down the aisle towards the ring. Upon reaching it, he slowly climbs the steps and walks across the apron to the other side of the ring. He climbs the turnbuckle from the outside before lifting his necklace high above him so that the golden A glistens in the light.

The crowd look on amazed as the music dies down. Grace climbs off the turnbuckle and stands proud in the centre of the ring. He reaches into his white fur coat theatrically and pauses while smiling at the crowd. He then suddenly takes out a gold microphone and holds it up high so everyone can see. Slowly bringing it down to his lips, Grace gazes around the stadium and judges all the eyes that stare back at him.

AG: It is a pleasure to be back…….I know times have been hard. For some of us.

Grace opens up one side of his white fur coat and smiles broadly. We can see that he is looking bulkier than in his previous time in 6CW and his suit bulges from his new muscles. He laughs into the microphone and shakes his head.

AG: So I am guessing you have now all digested what that message said but before we go into the finer details let me just update you on the A-lister that is Anthony Grace.

Grace coughs and composes himself.

AG: After it was clear 6CW and Anthony Grace needed a parting of ways, I went on journey to find myself. A chance to relax and enjoy the finer things in life before reappearing and making a profound statement…..

Grace looks around

AG: So why did I make my statement on GazzyD?

The audience sit forward as Grace laughs loudly again.

AG: I love it that you still sit there with open mouths and hang on every word I say! As if you know these last few months have been meaningless without me!

The crowd finally react and boo loudly. Grace takes off his sunglasses and jabs his finger towards the front row.

AG: Oh no no no! You lost the right to share your opinion as soon as you brought a ticket at the door! You signed up for this so you will have the goddamn respect to hear what I have to say!

The crowd continue to boo loudly and Grace swears at the production staff. In a show of frustration, Grace shakes his head and places his microphone back inside his coat. He walks to the ropes and exits the ring, constantly shouting at the crowd as he does so. When it is clear Grace is leaving, the boos turn to jeers. Grace stands on the aisle with his hands on his hips, barking at the production staff and telling the audience to shut up. He gets so annoyed that he starts to cover his ears and close his eyes in defiance. When it is clear Grace isn’t budging, one of the production crew gingerly walks up to Grace and asks him to continue. Grace ends up arguing with the guy as the jeers rain down on him. After a few moments Grace grudgingly walks back to the ring and slides underneath the bottom rope. The audience lets out an ironic cheer as Grace takes his gold microphone out.

AG: You see that is a lack of appreciation that I expect from you people! After I left, I sat and watched the show the next week and was Anthony Grace mentioned?! Was he mentioned in the one after?! Or the show after that?! NO HE WAS NOT!

Grace stabs his finger in many directions as he continues his tirade.

AG: If it wasn’t for me you would still be eating potato skins rather than deluxe cheeseburgers! If I wasn’t for me you would still be drinking tap water rather than ice cold beer! If it wasn’t for me you would be trying to get comfortable on a wooden bench in a cold gym, rather than sitting on your overused backsides on lavish stadium seats! If it wasn’t for me your viewing pleasure would be in dull monochrome rather than state of the art high definition! If it wasn’t for me then 6CW would be dead due to poor management and uneducated financial decisions, rather than fat on the profits that my presence brought!

Grace glares at the production staff.

AG: And that is the kicker. 6CW knew they were on such a good thing when I was here that they took advantage of my credentials. But as soon as I went, instead of begging me to come back they decided to continue to ride on the wave caused by MY popularity! And where has it got them?! How EXACTLY has 6CW been elevated without my star shining brightly?!

Grace paces the ring and throws his arms around in anger.

AG: I took it upon myself to prove a point. Guided by friends that shared my goals I fine-tuned my craft and decided to be a bigger man. A BIGGER MAN THAN 6CW!

Grace holds his gold A up to the camera and glares at the lens.

AG: My level has been raised to a height 6CW can only dream about. Call it retribution. Call it revenge. Call it being a diva. I could not care less. I was the best thing in 6CW and I am still the best thing in 6CW. And all of you are simply paying your way for my own enjoyment!

Grace pulls himself away from the camera and looks at the production crew again.

AG: A wise man once said that everybody has a price. But the decision makers here at 6CW have gone one further. Now everyone has a debt. A debt I intend to collect – with interest. But not in the shape of extra money, oh no! Interest in the shape that all you people will happily pay what money you have to watch me. Anthony Grace. The A-Game.

Grace looks around at the crowd as the boos start up again. He fights to be heard over the noise and speaks in a more agitated fashion.

AG: I am on a new level! Beyond time and space baby! Loud. Proud. Rich and a bitch! My words are money and you people keep making it RAIN! I breathe in pity and breathe out power. Greed is here in top of the range fashion and covered in gold! I win every time I get out of bed and you all lose because your names aren’t ANTHONY GRACE!!!

Grace stomps around the ring as the boos continue.

AG: So why did I decide to kick GazzyD in the face?!

Grace goes to answer but stops because of the booing. He tries again but stops a second time. In the end he glares at the crowd and shouts out.

AG: Screw you! Read it on tomorrow’s front pages!

Grace drops the microphone heavily in a centre of the ring so the feedback is audible. He then exits the ring and strides up the ramp without another word. The audience continue to jeer Grace as he wraps his coat around him and rushes off stage.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - 23rd January - LIVE Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - 23rd January - LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Jan 2017, 9:05 pm

*Charlotte Grey is in the corridors of 6CW, a smile beaming up at the camera

CG: Ladies and gentlemen of the 6CW universe, welcome to another edition of 6CW Anarchy! I have been informed by the Booking Committee backstage that both they and Monster Energy have had concerns with talent depth in certain areas of the roster. They expressed a desire for “constant challenge” and told me that no wrestler is improved without a consistent desire to impose their abilities against the very best competition available.

With that in mind, the management team here would like me to announce that they have been scouting new talent with increasing interest recently, and have uncovered some gold.

With more details to come, they have expressed that the audience AND superstars here know they have signed a highly-talented duo to represent a greater depth in the 6CW Tag-Team division, and that we should expect to see them debut very soon

*She smiles wildly

CG: Thank you

*The scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Jan 2017, 9:06 pm

Match One
Victor Smith vs Cameron Faith

HA: Next up we have two men who are trying to get their careers back on track...one who since his arrival at 6CW hasn't quite reached the dizzy heights his potential promised in Victor Smith and one who recently lost a huge match against O'Callaghan for the international and UK title...

HE: Tonight is a chance for both men to kickstart their pushes but only one man can walk away with the momentum and I just can't look past this man!

“Ain't no stopping me" blasts from the speaker and as the music begins, Cameron Faith walks confidently onto the stage wearing a white hooded vest top, he throws the hood down and marches to the ring ignoring the crowd as be does.

HE: Faith is out to prove himself tonight and is going to show Smith that it doesn't matter how tough you think you are...Cameron Faith is tougher!

HA: It's going to be one hell of a fight and these fans can't wait for it!

Once in the ring Smith removes the jacket and backs into his corner leaning his arms into a relaxed position awaiting his opponent. The crowd cheer as “Saviour” by rage against the machines booms out and Smith walks onto the stage, smoke and pyro going off as he starts to walk down the ramp.

HA: These guys both have a point to prove out here tonight.

Smith reaches the ring, removing his jacket. The referee checks both combatants before signalling for the bell.

DING DING!

HA: Let's do this...who is going to get the momentum and who could be set back even further!

Both men meet in the middle of the ring and lock up with Smith trying to take the legs with an MMA style manouver but Faith holds strong, standing his ground and locking in a head lock, Faith keeps up the pressure hitting a hip toss that sends Smith on to his back before jumping in the air and bringing a knee down on to Smith's chest followed by a cover that "The Count" pushes off straight away.

HA: Faith putting some good pressure on his opponent out here tonight, he needs to do more though.

HE: It's a smart tactic, force Smith to use his energy and wear him down

HA: Smith is a bit harder to wear down than most, he has shown great resilience since arriving on the scene here in 6CW.

Smith gets to a seated position but Faith is on him straight away with a front face lock dragging Smith up and landing hard knees to the gut before hitting a snap suplex and making another cover. Once again Smith pushes free before the ref can even get to the ground.

HA: There are a lot of people writing off Faith since his loss against O'Callaghan at Seasons Beatings but right now he has his opponent, a stand out technician at that right where he wants him.

HE: You're telling me what I already know...Smith is here to prove people wrong.

Faith quickly drags Smith up, whipping him in to the ropes and waiting for his return but as he does Smith is able to duck the clothesline attempt and build up a huge head of steam on his way back!

HA: Victor Smith looking to take control!

HE: WHAT IMPACT! THAT'S HOW YOU STOP MOMENTUM!

The fans groan as Smith barrels back in only to have Faith hit a huge spine buster that causes all the air to be pushed from the chest of Smith, Faith smiles before once again leaping in the air, this time bringing two knees down on to the chest of Smith.

…ONE……TWO…NO! KICKOUT!

HE: Faith has started strong and that plan is beginning to work...Smith ribs could be broken after this sustained attack!

HA: Faith is feeling confident...he wants to end this now!

Faith gets to his feet beckoning for Smith to join him and as he reaches his feet Faith pushes Smith back, aiming a huge kick to the chin of Victor Smith.

HE: ACT OF FAITH!

HA: NO! Smith ducks out of the way! What a comeback this could be!

As Faith looks to end things with the superkick, Smith ducks and grabs Faiths head into a Muay Thai clinch throwing knee after knee to the head of Faith. . Faith falls to the floor on his hands and knee's. Smith seizes the opportunity running the ropes as Faith rises to his knees.

HA: SHINING WIZARD!

HE: Smith can't capitalise here, the early assault from Faith has left him reeling.

Smith drags himself over Faith looking for the cover. Every move he makes seem's to hurt his ribs.

ONE...TWO...SMITHS GOT THIS....TWO AND A HALF!

HA: Smith can take control here now but that attack to the ribs may be too much to get over!

Smith reaches his feet as Faith struggles up off the mat allowing Victor Smith to react fast, wrapping his legs around the waist of Cameron Faith locking in the rear naked choke.

HA: Instinct alone here from Victor Smith. The tables have turned! Faith is struggling to break free! It might not be long before he fades!

HE: Smith hasn't got it all locked in...he can't put too much pressure due to the damage already done by Faith.

Smith continues to struggle, before reaching out and managing to only just get a fingertip to the rope causing the ref to break up the hold. Smith is up quickly and pulls Faith to a kneeling position before landing vicious kicks lighting up the chest of the former 6WF star. The crowd cheer along with every single kick only to be cut off as Faith catches the leg pulling Smith in to a giant shoulder block directly to the chest sending him back in to turnbuckle before running in and looking for a knee.

HA: NO! Smith reacts fast getting the knees up! Faith is staggering back...Smith needs to react!

He wastes no time, charging back towards the middle of the ring but as he meets Faith in the middle Cameron ducks around the back of him hitting a belly to back suplex.

HE: Once again the air will have been pushed out of the lungs...Smith is fading here!

HA: You were saying!?

Faith gets up slowly dragging Smith with him only for Smith to react with an instinct elbow shot rocking Faith followed by more repeated elbows to the gut. Smith then bounces off the ropes, looking for a huge running forearm.

HA: WHAT AN IMPACT! HE MUST BE OUT!

HE: NO COMING BACK FROM THAT!

…ONE

……TWO

………THREE!

The crowd groan as the replay shows Faith aiming a precision Super Kick to the chin of the leaping Smith. Faith falls backwards onto the limp body of Smith for the win.

HA: Just like that...its all over.

HE: And its Cameron Faith picking up a vital win at the expense of Victor Smith here tonight.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Jan 2017, 9:07 pm

*Robin Reborn is standing by the doors of the arena. He waits patiently, flicking through his phone. As the door opens, he looks up, puts his phone away and steps over to the man who enters.

RR: Bout time, man.

*We see Engel standing in front of Reborn, his eyes darting around rather than making eye contact.

RR: Get it together.

EH: I feel I have many conversations to have tonight, Mr Reborn, and you are only one of them

*Reborn throws a hand up and grabs the back of Engel’s head, a firm grip on his hair

RR: Look at me, Harlequin…look at me!

*Engel’s stare remains away from his new found ally, until Reborn strikes him in the face. A flash of rage is clear as he finally looks into Robin’s eyes

RR: Oh, don’t think I’m scared of kicking some sense into your head. So you listen to me. I seen you rising up lately, and I kinda like that sh*t. Less of the bulls**t laughter stuff, more fighting than talking. Now is the time to focus on what got you so close. They came for you in that cage cos they scared, and you don’t need to get your own walking talking preacher man to combat his.

EH: The Church is powerful…

RR: And dangerous, Engel. Like Jones, like Joshua, like Plague and everyone else who recruits an army. They do it for them, and you don’t need no strings.

*Reborn pushes Engel away and Harlequin looks down the corridor. Reborn shakes his head

RR: You make your own choices, Engel. But you be a fool to side with anyone but yourself.

*Reborn sighs and walks away, leaving Engel to giggle to himself as the scene fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Jan 2017, 9:08 pm

*Anthony Grace is seen walking out of the building in the car park. Two women carry his bags for him

AG: The car should be here! What do I even pay you for?!

*He sighs loudly, but his two assistants are saved further sulking as Tim Allen runs over

TA: Anthony! Anthony! Leaving so soon?!

*Grace looks down his nose at the reporter

AG: Yes, ummm, Tom?

TA: Yes? And it’s Tim

AG: Whatever. I am waiting for you to tell me that very important reason why you think I should stay?

TA: The show has barely even started, Anthony

AG: On the contrary, you idiot. It is over. I am leaving, and I am the show. Now if you’d excuse me, these two ladies have a job to do and you’re holding them up.

*The two ladies, who had put the bags down, struggle to lift them again as Grace walks on forwards. Allen goes to help, but Grace barks back at him

AG: IF they want their opportunities they will earn them, Tom! Touch those bags and I will end your career in a phonecall!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Jan 2017, 9:09 pm

Match Two
UK Title Match
O'Callaghan vs Mike Hill

He: We've got title action coming up now. The UK title is on the line as O'Callaghan defends the gold against Mike Hill

Ha: This has all the ingredients of a show stealer. O'Callaghan really is one of teh brightest up and coming stars we've seen come through this company, but Mike Hill has been there and done that in this industry and will be looking to add another notch to his career

He: I have to agree. I can't call this. As you say O'Callaghan is one of the best technical wrestlers I think I've ever seen, the UK and International titles a testament to that, but Hill is tough nut to crack

'The next big thing' hits teh speakers as the crowd descend in to a chorus of boos as Mike Hill struts out to the stage. He stares around at teh crowd before walking down to ringside ignoring the taunts of teh 6cw fans. He slides in teh ring and climbs the turnbuckle motioning a title around his waist

He: Hill has been pretty vocal in teh build up to this fight. He claims that here is a new standard in 6CW and that he is it. Its a bold claim, but one I know that he is more than capable of backing up

The boos of teh crowd continue as his music finishes and is replaced with 'Run This Town'. O'Callaghan walks out from backstage inching toward the top of the ramp with each strobe light. He looks at either toitle draped over his shoulders before walking cockily down to the ring talking trash toward his opponent. He slides in teh ring and gets in the face of Hill, holding both titles high above his head

Ha: I don't recall seeing a better first year of a career that this kid has had. Certainly bodes well for the future of this company that we have talnet like this coming through

He: The official signals for the bell and we're underway

The two men circle each other in teh ring before tying up. O'Callaghan quickly grabs Hill in to a headlock and takes him down. Hill manages to free himself taking O'Callaghan down to teh mat with a headscissors.

O'Callaghan gets free and quickly gets up to his feet and walks into a armdrag into an arm bar. O'Callaghan forces his way to his feet and manages to get free tripping Hill up and then going straight in to another headlock.

Hill fights his way back to his feet as O'Callaghan keep the hold locked in. Hill backs toward teh ropes and pushes O'Callaghan off whipping him against the opposite ropes. He leap frogs O'Callaghan who bounces off teh ropes again

Ha: Monkey Flip from Hill

O'Callaghan quickly gets back tp his feet but walks into a drop kick. He gets up again walks into an inverted atomic drop

Ha: roll up from Hill

O'Callaghan kicks out of teh pin attempt and ruhes to his feet. He ties up with Hill instantly and goes back to the head lock

Ha: Hill reverses into a back drop...bridged, O'Callagahans shoulders are down

O'Callghan kicks out again and rolls out of the ring to the outside to regroup

He: Hill with a perfect game plan so far. He's throwing the champ off his game here. He's really unsettled O'Callaghan early on

O'Callaghan circles the ring eyes fixed on Hill before climbing on to the apron. He goes to enter the ring but pulls the official in front of him as Hill quickly makes a bee line for him. With the official pre-occupied he connects with a thumb to the eye of Hill and then quickly goes on teh attack with big right hands forcing Hill in to the corner

He: O'Callaghan prides himself on being the ultimate tactician, but he's not shy about doing whatever it takes to get the job done either

Ha: Usually such a tactic would be met with hostility from this crowd, but they really don't like Hill to a level they kinda want to see O'Callaghan defend successfully here tonight....well some of them anyways

O'Callaghan whips Hill in to the opposite corner of the ring but Hill explodes out taking O'Callaghan down with a running enziguri and quickly goes for the cover

He: the champ kicks out, but already so far Hill up 3-0 on pinfall attempts

Ha: But each havebeen a two count. I wouldn't say any of them have been really near falls so far

Hill quickly drags O'Callaghn up to his feet and kicks him in the mid section before whipping him against the ropes and sending him soaring through the air with a big body drop. He climbs up to the second rope and jumps off connecting with a leg drop across the head and neck of teh champ and quickly hooks teh leg

Ha: That was a close call though. Certainly teh closest we've come so far

He: The champ needs to get his head straight. So far in this one Hill started off out wrestling him, and when the champ turned this in to a fight Hill too stepped up

Hill gets to his feet and calls for the champ to get up. Every time he tries he violentally stomps him back down to the mat and repeats the process over and over as O'Callaghan crawls towards the ropes.

He starts to pull himself up using the ropes for support as the offical halts Hill from continuing his beat down. Hill pushes the official aside and closes in on O'Callaghan, he aims a wild clothesline in his direction

Ha: RELEASE GERMAN SUPLEX FROM O'CALLAGHAN. HE READ THE PLAY, KNEW WHAT WAS COMING AND OFFERED UP THE PERFECT RESPONSE

O'Callaghan lays on his back, breathing heavily trying to recover from the early assault he's endured as Hill is down holding the back of his neck across teh other side of the ring.

O'Callaghan pulls himslef to his feet as Hill is just getting up. The two meet in teh centre of teh ring and start to engage in a trading of punches. O'Callaghan rocks Hill with a right hand who responds in kind. They continue until Hill starts to get the upper hand and winds back for a huge haymaker to drop the drop the champ

Ha: FULL NELSON SUPLEX. WHAT A COUNTER

He: HE COULD HAVE HIM

Ha: CLOSEST WE'VE COME SO FAR. HILL STILL IN THIS......JUST

O'Callaghan stays on the offense and goes back to work on the upper body and back of Hill by grabbing him in to a surfboard stretch before transitioning to a head lock.

He: This could be the beginning of the end. O'Callghan one of the best at this. He'll systematically wear you down until you've nothing left

Hill tries to force his way up to his feet only for O'Callaghan to voluntarily break the hold, trip him back to the mat and then go straight back to teh headlock again. He reaches out with his feet and manages to grab the ropes and climbs his feet up to thesecond rope in order to apply more pressure

Ha: Nice try champ but best not to do something like that in view of teh official

He: to be honest getting disqulified wouldn't really faze O'Callaghan, he'd still walk out UK Champion

Ha: I think he'd also be having to prepare for a rematch next week when Hill complained to Enforcer that he'd been screwed. No, if O'Callaghan truly believes his own hype then he needs to put Hill away here fair and square

The official forces O'Callaghan to break the headlock hold and kicks his legs off the second rope. O'Callaghan gets to his feet and straight in teh face of the referee. The official gives him a telling off as Hill pushes him straight into O'Callaghan from behind and the two clash heads

The official falls out of teh ring as O'Callaghan falls to the mat. He pulls himself up shouting at the referee on the outside

Ha: LOW BLOW FROM HILL. THATS A DQ RIGHT TEHRE

He: But theres no referee

Hill exits teh ring and grabs the O'Callaghans UK title from ringside before sliding back inside. He waits and begins to stalk the champ as he slowly pulls himself up to his feet CRACK the title crashes agains the forehead of teh champ and straight away a flow of crimson starts pouring from head as he falls to the mat.

He: Looks as if we're on the verge of having a new champion

Hill waves for a new official to come down as he makes the cover

Ha: Here comes a referee

Ha: SHOULDER UP FROM O'CALLAGHAN!

He: WHAT??? HOW???

Hill hits the mat in frustration as he gets to his feet. He lifts O'Callaghan up and kicks him in teh gut before dropping him down to the mat with a swinging neckbreaker.

Ha: HILL WALK....beautiful standing shooting star press

Ha: shoulder up again from O'Callaghan.

Hill drags O'Callaghan up to his feet and drags him into teh corner of teh ring. He lifts him in to a seated position on the top rope and climbs up to the top rope

Ha: what does Hill have planned here?

He: OVERHEAD BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX FROM THE TOP ROPE! THE CHAMP IS DONE!

Ha: NO HE ISN'T! HOW HAS HE KICKED OUT OF THAT?

Hill is stunned. He looks straight at O'Callaghan almost stunned that he kicked out. He Gets up to his feet and signals for the end as he springboards up to the top rope and stares down at teh champ lying motionless on the mat

He: THE NEXT BIG MO...

Ha: NOBODY HOME! O'CALLAGHAN ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY

The are a few cheers amongst the boos as O'Callaghan avoids the 630 Senton. O'Callaghan crawls toward the ropes and slowly begins to pull himself up to his feet. He wipes teh blood away from his eyes and staggers into the middle of the ring as a dazed Hill gets to his feet

Hill tries to aim a punch to get the upper hand but O'Callaghan has caught a second wind and manages to connect out of nowhere with a northern lights suplex. Hill quickly gets up but walks straight into a kick to the gut and O'Callaghan connects with a trio of snap suplexes and floars over in to the pin attempt

Hill manages to kick out and O'Callaghan lift him to his feet and whips him against the ropes

Ha: Tilt a whirl back breaker, and just like that the campion is back in control

He: How quick it can change

O'Callaghan gets to his feet again and begins to stalk Hill who is slower to get up

Ha: The champ looking focused here, whats going through his mind...

He: arm bar takedown....INTO THE CROSSFACE. THIS IS IN THE CENTRE OF THE RING! HILL HAS NOWHERE TO GO

The official positions himself looking for teh submission as O'Callaghan cranks up teh pressure. Hill frantically fights against the submission but quickly begins to fade as teh submission takes it's toll. He tries to pull himself across the canvas to teh ropes, arms outstretched but they just fall short as O'Callaghan crank the head back further, a crazed look in his eyes as blood still flows down his face

Ha: I don't think that Hill has any choice here but to tap out. O'Callaghan has this locked in good

He: There's still fight in Hill though, he's still inching towards those ropes, but even that will be exerting a lot of energy and you have to wonder how much he has left

With one almighty effort Hill manages to pull himself towards the side of the ring. he raises his arm in the air and stretches out

Ha: It falls short, surely Hill has to tap

He: HE ROLLS THROUGH INTO A PIN ATTEMPT

Ha: NOW O'CALLAGHAN ROLLS THROUGH BACK IN TO THE CENTRE OF THE RING, BACK IN TO THE CROSSFACE

He: WHAT A CHAIN OF EVENTS BUT NOW I THINK HILL HAS TO TAP

Hill once again is stuck in the middle of the ring fighting the submission. He again slowly inches toward the side of the ring as O'Callaghan cranks up the pressure once again

He: HOW ON EARTH DID HE MAKE THAT?

Ha: O'Callaghan thinks he's won

The official orders O'Callaghan to break the hold and the champ gets to his feet raising his arm in victory unaware that Hill had got to the ropes. He argues with the official before he returns to Hill and violently stomps down across the top of the back and neck of Hill who is powerless to defend himself.

O'Callaghan lifts Hill up and starts to talk trash in his face before slapping him across teh cheek

Ha: The disrespect O'Callaghan has for his fellow competitor

O'Callaghan locks a chicken wing sibmission in on Hill before ripping him through the air and sending him flying with teh suplex and then climbs up to the top rope

Ha: FROG SPLASH!!!

Ha: O'Callaghan defends the title

He: NO HE DOESN'T. HILL GETS HIS FOOT ON THE ROPES! FOR THE SECOND TIME IN THIS FIGHT O'CALLAGHAN HAS BEEN THAT CLOSE TO THE W

O'Callaghan angrilly hits the mat several times mimicking a three count and then gets in teh officials face. He is really having a go at teh referee accusing him of a slow count

He: ROLL UP BY HILL

O'Callaghan kicks out and then aims a high kick at Hill who ducks underneath and grabs the head of O'Callaghan archin him back

He: OVER THE HILL (from standing position, not the turnbuckle)....NEW CHAMPION!!

Ha: HE CAN'T MAKE THE COVER THOUGH, THAT CROSSFACE REALLY TAKEN ITS TOLL

Both men are down in the middle of the ring. They crawl to opposite sides of the ring and use the ropes to pull themselves up. They meet in the middle of the ring and Hill tackles O'Callaghan down to the mat and mpunts him raining down big right hands as teh champion tries to cover up. The official pulls him away and O'Callaghan gets back to is feet but is sent sprawling across the ring with a hurricanrana and Hill crawls across and hooks teh leg

O'Callaghan throws his arm in the air breaking the pin. Hill drags him up to his feet, O'Callaghan tries to blindsid him with a rake to teh face but Hill catches him with a pele kick and then jumps up to the top rope

He: 450 SPLASH! WHAT HANGTIME

Ha: SHOULDER UP!!! O'CALLAGHAN KICKS OUT

Hill holds his head in his hands and he cockily slaps the back of O'Callgahns head ordering him to get to his feet. He impatiently drags im up and pulls him into the corner of the ring. He chop blocks him to the back of the knee and then grabs him by the head climbingup to the top rope

He: OVER THE HILL...PROPERLY THIS TIME

Ha: O'CALLAGHAN KICKED OUT....MY GOD....O'CALLAGHAN KICKED OUT! I THOUGHT WE HAD A NEW UK CHAMPION

He: I think everybody did

Hill can't believe it. He backs into the corner and sits up against the turnbuckle staring in disbelief at the UK Champion. He pulls himself up and lifts O'Callaghan up to the top rope. He sets him on his shoulders in position for a powerbomb and then walks out of the corner

He: I ain't ever seen Hill put somebody in this position what is he thinking?

Ha: I don't even think he knows, but he knows he's got to go above and beyond if he's to pick up the win and leave with the UK Title here tonight.....WHAT A REVERSAL! I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE

As Hill walks out of the corner with O'Callaghan on his shoulders the champ spins around and takes Hill down with a reverse hurricanrana and rolls through straight into a camel clutch

He: INCREDIBLE BY THE CHAMPION

Hill tries to fight up to his feet but every time he does O'Callaghan stomps vicously on his spine and reapplies the submission. He edges towards the ropes deperately hoping to find it and break the hold

He: This is incredible. The fight of Hill, first teh crossface and now this. The enrgy...the fight...its incredible. Is he going to make it again?

Ha: NO!!! A VALIANT EFFORT BUT HE HAS TO TAP

'Run this own' hits the speakers again as O'Callaghan keeps the hold locked in another 5 seconds or so after the bell before pushing Hill face first down to the mat. He grabs his titles out of the officials arms and lifts them high over his fallen challenger

Ha: that was a cracking match. Both men brought their best but its teh champion who prevails

He: Lets hope Hill gets another shot soon, because thats a rematch I would love to see having witnessed this tonight

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Jan 2017, 9:10 pm

Geoff Steel is backstage with Tim Allen

TA: Geoff. A lot of people saying you've got a point to prove in 6CW right now. Is tonight a great place to start ?

Steel smiles
GS: Point to prove?

Are you implying that perhaps I have flattered to deserve since my return? That my performance against Mike Hill was below par? That I don't deserve to be a part of this illustrious roster in 6CW?

Allen stutters
TA: A lot of people are...

Steel interrupts
GS: Cut the crap Tim. You're paid to ask the questions. You got something to say then say it. I won't think any less of you, in fact I may even start to respect you a little if you tell it like it is. I'm a big man. I can take it

Allen nods but Steel continues before he can utter another word

GS: Am I disappointed that I couldn't defeat Mike Hill at Seasons Beatings, you bet your ass I am but does that mean I have any self doubt about what I can still achieve in 6CW??

Steel pauses for a second

GS: Hell NO!!!

Why happened between me and that weasel Hill isn't over Tim. I've got one eye on him believe me but that doesn't mean that I'm not completely focused on Cerberus tonight

Tonight I have everything to prove and he has everything to lose

Geoff Steel 6CW TV champion has a certain kind of ring to it don't you think??

Steel is smiling as the shot fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Jan 2017, 9:10 pm

*Victor Smith is backstage in the medical area having post-match checks. Enforcer walks in

E: You’re running out of time, Smith…

*Victor looks up at the former star

VS: Faith’s a good fighter, E, I—

E: You don’t call me “E” – I am not your friend. I am the man with my hands on your contract. And I am starting to think you need to find your form somewhere else

VS: Come on, I’m a good guy, I’m here to fight, please, let me…

*Enforcer shakes his head

E: As pathetic as whatever it was you would call that little plea, I am giving you one more chance.

*Smith smiles

VS: Thank you, Sir

E: You won’t be thanking me next week. It’s your contract vs Cerberus. Either he's still champ and is protecting that title, or he's just been beaten and needs a punching bag. Whatever happens, IF you lose, I will be wishing you all the best with your future endeavours.

*Smith is stunned

E: Get yourself prepared, Smith, or get yourself packed up and out of here.

*Enforcer turns on his heels and leaves a shocked Smith as we fade.

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon 23 Jan 2017, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Jan 2017, 9:14 pm

Match Three
TV Title Match
Cerberus vs Geoff Steel

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6CW Anarchy where up next we have some title action for you.

HE: 6CW is blessed with some of the very best champions in the business at the moment, the likes of Cassius Zhi and Liam Wood with the world titles and the prodigious talents of O'Callaghan ruling the roost in both the International and UK title division.

HA: But perhaps none of them are as dominant as the man in action tonight, the current 6CW Television Champion Cerberus.

HE: The monster defends his title tonight against 6CW Veteran Geoff Steel, a man with plenty to prove.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman the following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6CW TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIPPPP!

Introducing first the challenger...weighing in at 259lbs...GEOFF STEEEEELLLLLLL!

"Last resort" roars out through the speakers and the crowd erupt into huge cheers for the long serving and popular Geoff Steel. He marches out through an array of pyrotechnics exploding around him at the top of the ramp. Steel walks briskly down to the ring, tagging the fans hands as he goes before sliding in.

HA: One of the most decorated superstars in the history of 6CW, a former world champion no less, but tonight may well rank as one of his greatest achievement if he can dethrone Cerberus.

HE: No chance Harold, he couldn't even beat Mike Hill when the odds were stacked hugely in his favour, what chance has he got here?!

Ring Announcer: And now...from Deadman's Corner...he weighs in at 275lbs...the REIGNING AND DEFENDING 6CW TELEVISION CHAMPION....CERBERRRUSSSSSSSSSSSS!

"Haunted" plays out as the arena is plunged into darkness before bright red lights illuminate the stage. From backstage, Cerberus steps out into the red lights, head bowed with the title draped over his shoulders. Cerberus slowly walks to the ring as the creepy music echoes around, he clambers in over the top rope and finally looks up, glaring at Steel.

HE: One of the most intimidating figures in 6CW history, that entrance alone would be enough to put most people off fighting Cerberus.

HA: We know that Geoff Steel won't back down from a fight, but he's sure as hell going to have to bring all that street smart and toughness to win a brawl against this guy.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Cerberus glares across at Geoff Steel, who immediately storms into the middle of the ring for a lock-up. Cerberus throws Steel down to the ground by the head, the 6CW veteran gets to his feet and stares across at Cerberus with a little bit of shock.

HA: Steel has been in there with the very best 6CW has to offer, but I'm not sure whether he'd ever have faced someone with the sheer strength of Cerberus.

Steel sprints in at Cerberus, letting fly with a flurry of wild haymakers. The TV Champion blocks a right hand from Steel, and then clubs him down to the canvas with a big left. Steel rolls to his feet, Cerberus sends him straight back down with a short-arm clothesline. Steel stumbles up again and Cerberus this time levels him with a running clothesline. He covers.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Cerberus locks in armbar on Steel. He gets up to his feet, Cerberus then pulls Geoff Steel in towards and then knocks him down with a big shoulder block. Steel gets to his feet, Cerberus drives a knee up into the stomach of Steel who lurches forward. Cerberus applies a double underhook hold and then sends Steel flying across the ring with a tiger suplex.

Geoff Steel staggers to his feet, he walks into the path of Cerberus who pops Steel up into the air and then drives him down into the canvas with a powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

HE: A strong start here from Cerberus, allowing Steel no chance to get into the match-up.

Steel forces the shoulder up. The TV Champion allows the fan favourite to rise before knocking him down with a big shoulder block. Steel rolls up and this time Cerberus slings him down to the canvas with a hip toss. Again Geoff Steel gets up to his feet, Cerberus Irish whips him firmly into the ropes and on the rebound connects with a sidewalk slam. The monster then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a big leg drop down across the throat. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Cerberus places a hand around the throat of Geoff Steel, choking him out against the canvas. The count reaches four and Cerberus then demonstrates his strength, hauling Steel up to a vertical base and into a chokeslam position. Steel manages to free himself, Cerberus turns around and Geoff Steel quickly hits a succession of big European Uppercuts.

Steel forces Cerberus back into the ropes, he drives a series of knees up into the stomach, which eventually forces Cerberus to lurch forward. Steel then bounces off the ropes, hitting a running knee to the face. Still Cerberus doesn't hit the mat, until Steel follows up with a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

Geoff Steel locks in an armbar hold on Cerberus, who quickly fights to his feet and then reverses with an Irish whip. Steel bounces off the ropes, he ducks a clothesline from Cerberus, rebounds again off the ropes and leaps into the air, hitting a big forearm smash. Cerberus is briefly down to the canvas, Steel takes advantage by crashing a series of elbows down into the face.

Cerberus drives to his feet, but Steel cuts him off with a low dropkick to the knee. He then follows this up with a snap DDT. He hooks the leg.
Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Geoff Steel brings Cerberus up to his feet, he follows that up with a kick to the stomach. Geoff Steel then demonstrates his own strength by throwing Cerberus down to the canvas with a suplex. He staggers up to his feet, Geoff Steel spins on the spot and then knocks Cerberus down with a discus clothesline. Cover.

HA: Great strength from Geoff Steel, managing to suplex Cerberus is some feat!

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Cerberus forces the shoulder up. Geoff Steel lifts his head up and then hits a couple of clubbing punches. Cerberus gets up to a vertical base, Steel knees him in the stomach and then sets up for a powerbomb but Cerberus counters with a big back body drop. Steel rolls up and walks straight into a big boot to the skull. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Steel kicks out. Cerberus drags up the former world champion, he then boots Steel in the stomach. Cerberus follows this with a series of clubbing blows across the back, Geoff Steel falls down to the canvas where Cerberus hits a series of knees down into the side. He then hauls Steel to his feet and straight onto his shoulders, walking straight to the middle of the ring and connecting with a Death Valley Driver. Cover.

Ref: 1........................2................Kick out!

Cerberus rises to his feet, he drags up Geoff Steel and then throws him out across the ring with a suplex. Steel rolls to his feet, Cerberus again boots him in the stomach and then nails a devastating knee drop brainbuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

HE: Geoff Steel showing some great resilience here but surely he can't last much longer against this offence!

HA: Cerberus now setting up the crucifix powerbomb...

Steel drops down the back, he backslides Cerberus into thepin.

Ref: 1.............................2.............................Kick out!

HE: Wow! Steel nearly steals it!

HA: SUPERKICK BY STEEL!

Ref: 1.............................2..........................Kick out!

HA: So close again for Geoff Steel!

Geoff Steel beats the canvas in frustration, he then drags up Cerberus and fires off a series of European Uppercuts. Cerberus falls back to the corner, Steel
follows that with a number of knife-edge chops, and then a running dropkick. Steel steps back, Cerberus staggers forward and Steel nails a spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1..............................2.....................Kick out!

Cerberus kicks out. Steel beats down on him with a number of punches from short range, he then rolls away waiting for the TV Champion to rise. Steel kicks him in the gut...

HA: WOW! POWERBOMB FROM STEEL!

Ref: 1..................................2.........................Kick out!

Geoff Steel drags up Cerberus, and then Irish whips him into the corner. Steel runs in going for a shining wizard...

HE: Caught him!

HA: Powerbomb into the turnbuckles!

Steel stumbles forward and Cerberus drives him into the mat with a chokeslam. Cover.

Ref: 1............................2............................Kick out!

Steel just about forces the shoulder up. Cerberus synchs in a chicken-wing, he hauls Steel up...

HA: The Death Bell's Toll!

Ref: 1.........................................2...........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by way of PINFALLL and STILLLLLL the 6CW TELEVISION CHAMPION...

CERBERRRUUUUUUSSSSSSSS!

*The crowd boo as Cerberus rises up to his feet, the referee is passed the title belt with the monster quickly snatches the belt from his grasp and stands above Steel with the title held aloft.

HE: Another impressive defence for the 6CW Television Champion Cerberus, who is proving to be an almost unstoppable force in this division.

HA: Geoff Steel put up an impressive fight here tonight, he really took the fight to Cerberus but eventually the TV Champion's power was just too much.

HE: Steel has been in there with some of the best but this must rank as one of his toughest matches yet, Cerberus threw him around like a rag-doll at times.

HA: I just don't know who will manage to be able to take this title belt away from him.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Jan 2017, 9:14 pm

Charlotte Grey is backstage as O'Callaghan walks into shot

OC: Strike off another win on the list Miss Grey. I hate to say it's easy but you saw it for yourself. Impressive huh?

Charlotte smiles for a second before regaining her composure

CG: You're definitely making a name for yourself across this business. You had a great 2016. Rookie and Superstar of the year, so how do you outdo that in 2017?

O'Callaghan nods
OC: You're right it was one hell of a year but that's nothing out of the ordinary for me. I've been phenomenal from an early age.

You are all just seeing what I've known for many, many years

CG: So what next for you. You're already a double champion. Do you have eyes on another prize or are you ready to take on challengers for those belts

O'Callaghan laughs mockingly
OC: That's the operative word. Challengers

Was tonight a challenge?

I've had more of a sweat on talking to you than I worked up in the ring tonight to be honest

Grey blushes

OC: The challenge isn't for me Charlotte. It's for 6CW. They need to find me competition. If it's for one of these belts then so be it but I won't be restricted by the gold I carry. If there's no one who can compete on that level then I'll just keep moving forward collecting prizes

CG: So you'd be open to the idea if relinquishing one of your belts for an opportunity at one of the World titles ?

O'Callaghan looks shocked

OC: No, let me make this clear.

These are mine. I own them, they're not going anywhere but that doesn't mean I have to settle fighting the deadbeats who can only aspire to hold one of these belts.

There is no limit to my success. My rise to the top is a foregone conclusion. It's not a matter of if but when I get there

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Jan 2017, 9:15 pm

Lex Hart is backstage. Lex appears nervous and is looking repeatedly over his shoulder. Lex jumps when tapped on the shoulder by Tim Allen

LH: You stupid son of a b***h. You're lucky I didn't take your head off your shoulders. What were you thinking sneaking up on me like that?

Allen looks around at the camera, lighting and sound crew
TA: Sorry, we'll try and be less discreet in the future

Lex shakes his head whilst again nervously glancing around
LH: What do you want?

Allen looks down at his microphone seemingly confused at Lex's question

TA: A word perhaps. If now is a good time?

We tried to catch up with Jessica earlier

LH: Why do you need to speak to her about me??

TA: It wasn't errm

LH: Jessica doesn't speak for me, she never has. I don't need anyone to do my talking least of all that sl....

Allen interrupts
TA: Errm ok. So obviously you've experienced quite a lot of change over the past few weeks and now you are thrown into a match teaming up with a man who some would say is your kryptonite. Add that to who you're competing against and you'd probably rather be anywhere than out there in that ring tonight

Lex screws up his face
LH: Firstly is that some kind of comic book fan boy reference? I'm not here to talk in riddles Tim. Thunder is long gone let's leave that kind of talk where it belongs like Miss Jessica, firmly in the past

Secondly. Are you implying that I have something to fear ahead of tonight's match. Are you implying I am in some way a coward, that I would prefer to run away than face up to a fight?

Lex is still looking over his shoulder

TA: No it's just that given the circumstances people might understand a certain level of nervousness on your part?

Lex smiles and shakes his head but just as he opens his mouth a ferocious roar can be heard from an adjoining corridor

HAAAARRRRRTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Lex gulps

LH: Is that the time. Gotta get ready, huge match to prepare for

Lex rushes out of shot

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Jan 2017, 9:28 pm

Match Four
JJ Johnson vs Jack Hurst

*The camera pans around the arena, showing signs such as "Paul Mac nudes plz", "I'll have one of Pete's HP sauces", and "Disappointed Demon didn't sound Chinese" are held aloft as we reach Harold and Henry Lloyd sat at ringside*

HA: "Up next we have a singles bout between JJ Johnson and Jack Hurst"

HE: "Is there much point to this one?"

HA: "Never say never brother, Jack Hurst can be good on his day"

HE: "Shame that day has never come"

HA: "Well we shall see...eagle eyed amongst you will see Hurst is already in the ring, so lets get to the action"

The crowd erupt as JJ Johnson coolly walks out onto the ramp in a hooded top. He whips it off and launches it into the crowd before walking to the ring, slapping the fans hands. JJ steps through the middle rope...

HA: "JJ coming off wins against GazzyD and Mike Hill, Hurst off a crushing defeat to Crime Lord"

HE: "Can I get a coffee and some danish down here please lads?"

HA: "Sigh..."

Ding, ding, ding!

Johnson and Hurst go in for the lock up as the bell rings, neither man can gain an advantage and they break cleanly. Again they go in for the lock-up, once more there is no advantage to be head. They lock up for a third time and JJ manages to push Hurst back slightly, but the former tag teamer drives a knee up into the stomach and JJ keels over.

Hurst places Johnson into a side headlock, JJ whips him out across the ring but is met with a big shoulder block on the return that knocks him down. He stumbles up and Jack Hurst floors him with a forearm smash to the skull, cover.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

HE: "Good start by Hurst here, surprisingly."

HA: "Maybe you shouldn't underestimate him next time"

HE: "Hey brother, I bet you like your coffee like your favourite movie don't you?"

HA: "Huh?"

HE: "Yeah you like it frozen"

HA: "FFS"

Jack Hurst drags up JJ in an armbar hold, he goes for a clothesline which JJ manages to duck under, he then attempts a German suplex which Hurst blocks and then counters with a snapmare. Jack Hurst runs the ropes and hits a hard knee to the back, JJ rolls towards the ropes to pull himself up. Hurst sprints in but JJ back body drops him, Hurst landing on apron.

JJ turns around and Jack Hurst hits a big punch to the head, JJ stumbles back as Hurst steps into the ring. Hurst hauls JJ in before booting him in the stomach, he connects with a scoop slam. JJ rolls up straight into a snap powerslam. Hurst hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

JJ kicks out and immediately Jack Hurst starts to stomp away on Johnson, who rolls away into the corner where Hurst continues to stomp a mudhole into him. Eventually Hurst is forced to relent by the ref, JJ pulls himself up using the ropes. Hurst runs in and hits a big splash on Johnson, he runs up behind going for a big boot...

HA: "Pele kick from JJ!"

HE: "This coffee is freakin awful lads"

Jack Hurst is dragged forward from the corner and JJ drills him into the canvas with a huge spinebuster. Hurst stumbles up and JJ runs the ropes connecting with a spinning heel kick.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

JJ is snappily back onto his feet and he lifts Jack Hurst to his feet. He whips him out across the ring and on the rebound connects with a tilt-a-whirl shoulderbreaker. Hurst is then placed into an armbar hold by JJ, Hurst quickly finds his way to his feet only to be sent to the mat with an arm drag.

Jack Hurst rolls up and walks straight into an emerald fusion from JJ, who hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

HA: Johnson now showing his power.

JJ finally looks to slow the match down, firstly by dropping a couple of knees into the back, and then putting Jack Hurst into a full nelson hold. Slowly the former tag teamer finds his way back onto his feet, which is when JJ connects with a Dragon Suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

JJ Johnson hauls Jack Hurst to his feet, he throws him into the ropes and on the rebound, he scoops Hurst onto his shoulders and then connects with a Samoan Drop on the rebound. JJ goes to the top rope...

HE: Johnson going high risk...

HA: High Reward!

HE: Mount Rushmore connects!

Ref: 1.......................2.......................Kick out!

HA: Kick out from Hurst!

JJ drags up Hurst, he slings him over his shoulders into position for the VIP Experience....

HA: "VIP EXPERIENCE! THAT'LL BE ALL SHE WROTE!"

Ref: 1.....................2..................................3!

Ding, ding, ding!

Johnson rises from the fall and has his hand held aloft as Hurst rolls out of the ring....

HA: "A slight hiccup at the start, but an easy victory for the ever impressive JJ Johnson on Anarchy tonight"

HE: "Just like I predicted eh..."

“La. La-la-la. Wait til’ I get my money right”

“Ante Up” blasts out around the arena and the majority of the fans are upstanding as an electric blue light flashes around and JJ Johnson swaggers away from the ref and climbs onto the turnbuckle, looking to ignore that the cheers are tempered by an undercurrent of boos.

Johnson laughs it off and points out at the vocally appreciative section of the audience, a beaming smile shining through as he gathers himself after the match.

He jumps down from the turnbuckle, demands and then duly receives a mic.

JJ Johnson : Hell people, it may be freezin’ cold outside but DAMN it’s hot in here tonight!

Quite a crowd in the house tonight, and you be spoiling a playa with that support. Now I hear a few of y’all keepin’ it fresh, keepin’ the Franchise Initiative on his toes… and I’m down wit that… I’m down wit’ that… but just like always it was like Beatlemania when I stepped outta that curtain, and God himself can hear y’all when I got that three count.

Because y’all bought a ticket to the comeback tour that jus’ keeps rollin’ on. And just like my man Jordan back in ’95, y’all know I ain’t just here to make up the numbers. Nah y’all… JJ Johnson is here to take my own numbers stratospheric… JJ Johnson’s here to be MVP… to out-legend my own legend, you hear what I’m saying?

Fans : YEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH! JJ! JJ! JJ! (Undercurrent : JJ Sucks! JJ Sucks! JJ Sucks!)

JJ Johnson : And I’m here to dispel some myths along the way, playa. Myths like time waits for no man. Man you know that’s jus’ Chicago Bull! Because y’all be kidding yourselves into an early grave if you be believing that cr@p, and JJ Johnson ain’t feelin’ the casket look just yet. Naaah, ‘cos when that clock be ticking, y’all just gotta push yourself that little bit harder… y’all gotta expect that little more outta yourself… ‘cos when you the best, you always gonna be the best… and you put that work in and you can become a fine vintage like the Franchise Initiative here… or you can go sour like Gazzy D.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

JJ Johnson : Yo don’t get me twisted now. I’m jus’ sayin’ I outlasted your homeboy, hell I’ve ended England’s greatest hope, and I’m just letting y’all know that was just a warm-up act. This tour only just started playa and we’re going all the way until you see JJ Johnson playing on top of the Hall of Fame.

And by time I’m through, I’ll have had more dancing partners than Henry VIII… and y’all know I’ve got a few more legends to behead yet.

So let’s roll, playas. Tick tock!

JJ drops his mic and salutes the crowd as “Ante Up” blasts out again. He rolls out of the ring and walks calmly down the ramp

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Jan 2017, 9:28 pm

*Tim Allen stands backstage with an angry looking Perfect Jack

TA: Jack, things have gone from bad to worse for you sin--

PJ: What did you just start to say?!

*Allen looks worried

TA: Just, that, well, you took a loss then Lex left you hangi—

PJ: Lex didn’t do sh** to me, Allen, in fact, as always, Lex just didn’t do anything. Lex Hart. The fabled name to take your metaphorical silver spoon. Even takes their moves. He’s less agile the Bret now and he’s had a stroke and cancer. Lex Hart is what Bret would have become had he had the balls to admit that his Sunny days were all too frequent…although that sl*t Jessica makes Sunny look classy these days.

TA: But he definitely instigated—

*This time Allen is interrupted not by words, but by Jack turning to eyeball him.

PJ: I suggest you run along

*Jack grabs the mic from Allen’s hand, and when the interviewer stays there stunned, Jack pushes him forcefully out of shot

PJ: Here’s the thing, 6CW. These silly tag-team games are done with now. They can keep pairing me off with idiots, but I’m not carrying people any more. Tonight, whilst you all focus on Lex, Cassius and whichever other idiot is the darling right now, I am gonna instead be laying down anyone and everyone who comes at me.

No more bulls***, now I strike.

*Jack drops the mic and spits off camera. We pan to see Allen wiping his face

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Jan 2017, 9:30 pm

*We come back to the arena where we focus on the sitting commentary dup

HA: Oh what a night!

HE: It always is, Harold. We bring the heat here. Its where the big boys play, they've got attitude and the place is filled with ruthless aggression!

"Machine Gun" by Portishead hits and the crowd inside the arena immediately erupt into a cacophony of boos and jeers, all three members of The TA make their way out to the ring, Frank Horrigan and Jackson Jackson in their ring gear with black faux fur coats over the top, and their manager in a dark blue suit with his Captain Australia mask hiding his face. They walk down to the ring, Jackson Jackson snatches a Parasite Killers sign from a fan at ringside and rips it in half before grinning.

HA: Since their arrival in 6CW, The TA have been a major player in the 6CW Tag Team Division without actually competing, and then two weeks ago they made their debut, in a controversial win over Geoff Steel and Victor Smith.

HE: What was controversial Harold?

HA: You know full well how it was controversial. Blatant cheating throughout from their manager, we all know who he is.

HE: Well firstly I don't remember them being disqualified Brother, and secondly, we already know it can't be him under the mask, he's not allowed to be here.

All three members of The TA are now stood in the ring, all with a microphone in their hands.

Manager: Since my clients, Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan, made their first appearance in 6CW, we have dominated. We have dictated. We were victimised, locked away in a cage, yet we STILL managed to take out four teams and once again stand tall. Two weeks ago, my clients took on Victor Smith, and Geoff Steel. We won. And tonight, we're in a four team match, where my clients finally get their hands on the guys who are temporarily holding the 6CW Tag Team Championships, the Parasite Killers...

(The crowd cheer and a "ohhhhh Parasite Killers" chant echoes around the building)

Manager: Behave yourselves. Please. We get our hands on them, but in the process my clients have to go through a couple of makeshift teams basically focusing on the tragic break up of Lex Hart and Perfect Jack.

(Jackson Jackson steps forward and speaks)

Jackson: I have a message for anybody who thinks The TA can be used as bit part players in an event to showcase the bitter end of a relationship. Nobody cares that Perfect Execution have split up. They haven't been relevant since 2013 anyway. Now they're at the stage where both have "moved on" because they each found a new man on Grindr, and now our quest to dismantle the Parasite Killers has another speedbump in a bitter custody battle over who gets to keep the pink pants.

Horrigan: I heard Perfect Jack gets to wear them every other weekend.

(All three men laugh but the laughter is stopped and their laughing faces freeze as "Saturday Night" by Nickelback hits and the crowd erupt for Enforcer!)

HE: What does he want?

(Enforcer stands on the stage with four security guards alongside him, and a microphone in his hand)

E: Max! How are you buddy? Long time no see. It's time to put an end to this charade where you hide under a mask and think you can get around reality. It's done. Those days are over.

HE: Who's he calling Max?

HA: The guy under the Captain Australia mask? Jeez Henry come on.

Manager: You really want to do this? Now?

E: I do Max. You see, while there's no question The TA are an impressive team, there have been too many unanswered questions about their management. Especially considering they weren't even 6CW talent when they first arrived. Obviously they agreed to sign 6CW contracts before their debut two weeks ago, but there's still one legal issue to clear up. And that's you.

(The manager is angrily pacing the ring and is swearing off mic)

E: You aren't allowed to be here. You are suspended. No amount of hiding under a mask will ignore the fact that you are suspended from 6CW for failing a drug test, and that your suspension hasn't even begun ticking down yet because you refuse to take more tests to prove you aren't still taking the banned painkillers. These men will now escort you from the ring. Please don't make this an issue Max.

(The four security make their way to the ring, as The TA's manager quietly speaks to Jackson and Horrigan)

The four security men get into the ring and surround the manager, all of a sudden Horrigan and Jackson blindside two of the security guards from behind, and stomp the hell out of them! The other two security guards panic as the manager smirks, Horrigan and Jackson toss the first two security guards out of the ring.

Manager: Listen to me Enforcer. If this is the route you really want to go down, don't say I didn't say I didn't warn you.

(The two remaining security guards try to leave but Horrigan stops them)

HA: Oh no.

Horrigan picks up one of the security guards and hits the Iconoclasm to him. Jackson then clubs the other security guard in the back and locks in the Chickenwing!

HA: This is abhorrent behaviour.

HE: I agree. Enforcer should be ashamed of his actions tonight.

HA: Not Enforcer, The TA!

Enforcer tries to get into the ring but Horrigan keeps blocking his entry. The manager says something and all three men leave the ring, Enforcer immediately attends to the security guard recovering from the Chickenwing as The TA stand at the top of the ramp. The manager has a microphone.

Manager: Okay, fine. I have had enough of this identity issue overshadowing the rise and rise of my clients. Although I have more to say.

(The manager takes his mask off, revealing a Batman mask)

Manager: I'm Batman!

(Enforcer is fuming from the ring as EMT's check on the security guards)

Manager: Okay fine. You'd think he'd appreciate the humour...

(The manager takes off the Batman mask and smirks as he shows his face to the arena)

HE: It's Max Adamson! It was Max all along!

HA: He's still not allowed to be here...

Max: That's right. I was the manager of The TA all along. See, since 6CW, including that dickweed in the ring, suspended me due to my over reliance on OxyContin, which by the way was caused by years of being mismanaged by, yep, you guessed it, 6CW, I was aware that as per the terms of my suspension, Max Adamson was not allowed on 6CW premises. However... That only applies to my talent contract...

HE: Where's he going with this?

Max: ...I, Max Adamson, am announcing my retirement from in ring competition effective immediately, and announce my new career, solely as a manager, effective...

(Adamson mockingly checks his watch)

Max: ...immediately. Meaning I am no longer subject to 6CW's wellness policy. Meaning I am no longer prohibited from taking whatever legal medication I so desire. And meaning I am confirmed as the official manager to my clients, Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan, Team Adamson, what else did you think the initials stood for... The TA! And believe me when I say this Big E, Enforcertron, The TA will dominate this industry. They will take what they want and then burn 6CW to the ground just for the hell of it. And it starts with the 6CW World Tag Team Championships.

HA: I can't believe what we've just witnessed!

HE: I know! The retirement of Max Adamson! Sleep tight sweet prince...

HA: The retirement of Max Adamson purely to get around his suspension and be ringside for his clients you mean?

HE: Come on, it would be crazy for Adamson to manage The TA without giving them the benefit of his years of experience.

(Adamson raises the arms of both Horrigan and Jackson at the top of the ramp as the crowd boo)

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Jan 2017, 9:31 pm

*Enforcer is walking through the corridors of 6CW when he is confronted by Cassius Zhi. He looks the champion up and down with disgust

CZ: You couldn’t back then and you won’t now, you suit.

*Enforcer bristles

E: You’re just a man feeding off the scraps, Zhi. But your business here is your own…until it affects me.

CZ: And then what? What are you gonna do? Throw your back out? Make “Tele?” Please!

*Cassius smiles smugly, but it fades as Enforcer smiles right back at him

E: I’m the man with my finger on the trigger, Cassius. I’m the man who, whenever I choose to, will be naming the Number One Contenders to the title you covet…

*Cassius is incredulous

CZ: You know nothing piece of—contenders? Plural? WHAT IS THIS S***?!

*Enforcer riles up over him

E: IT IS WHATEVER I SAY IT IS, ZHI! Bite the hand the feeds and it will slap your sorry a*** about!

*Zhi steps back shaking his head

CZ: Oh we’ll see about that old man, I’m the power now

*He keeps backing away, laughing now

CZ: I’m the power now!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Jan 2017, 9:47 pm

Match Five
Cassius & Hart vs Perfect Jack & Crime Lord vs The TA vs The Parasite Killers

HA: This next match is huge….

HE: In more ways than one….so many combustible elements but also so much to keep your eye on, the referee is going to have quite a job on his hands…

HA: A four corners tag team match which will have serious ramifications on many different facets of 6CW as we continue on the road to Night of Glory….

"Sad but true" blazes through the speakers and there are boos from the audience as Jenny leads out James McManus and The Fanatic. The tag champs raise their belts in the air and pose in front of the crowd before making their way down to the ring….

HA: The tag team division has been integral to 6CW since its birth and these two men are currently the two pillars that prop it up….James McManus and The Fanatic took those belts at Seasons' Beatings and they will be looking to cement their position of power in the coming weeks….

HE: Starting tonight…..there are some top athletes and superstars in this match but these two are currently considered the best in the tag game and that should give them an advantage…

They continue to pose in the ring, trash talking into the camera, as "Machine Gun" sounds out. The crowd in attendance continue to boo as Captain Australia leads his charges into battle…

HA: But you talk about tag teams and you have to speak about this group right here…..Frank Horrigan, Jackson Jackson and their leader…oh are you being serious?! HES GOT THE DAMN MASK BACK ON!

HE: CAPTAIN AUSTRALIA IS BACK!

HA: You know who it is!!!

HE: Captain Australia! I know! Amazing isn’t it?! He’s leading a great team. If anything you could argue The TA are the leading light of tag team wrestling….they're the ones making statements right now….

HA: They have their sights set on glory and that means going through the two men currently occupying the ring….

Horrigan and Jackson climb up onto the apron and there is a stare-down between both teams before the TA enter the squared circle. Captain Australia patrols the outside, smiling at Jenny McManus as he passes her…

HE: Still not 100% who is behind that mask but whoever it is, they are certainly a positive influence on the team they manage… a born leader; whoever is under that mask is someone who knows success and how to gain it…

HA: You gotta be f***ing kidding me

*Purple pyros boom from the stage and there are some cheers as Perfect Jack enters the fold. He has a steely determination on his face as he begins his march to the ring….

HA: Former tag team champion and world champion…..Perfect Jack was left high and dry last time out by his former partner Lex Hart….he sustained one hell of a beating at the hands of the Parasite Killers for his troubles…

HE: Jack is dead weight and Lex realised that….he was holding Lex back and needed to be cut loose…

HA: Jack is one of the finest wrestlers of his generation….he may be on his own now but he can still go….

"Out of the black" is met by thunderous boos as Crime Lord strides out, raising his arms in the air as he does so. He smirks at the reaction of the crowd and then makes his way to the ring…

HA: I don't see Jack and Crime Lord being friendly….

HE: Then they at least need to find a common ground….both men need to breath life into their career paths right now…

HA: Crime Lord is considered one of the best champions in 6WF's history, he's had a share of that in 6CW but he hasn't yet hit the heights…..he'll want to put last month's defeat to Cerberus behind him as he attempts to rebuild….

Crime Lord rolls under the bottom rope and glares at the rest of the playing field before "Be Myself" screams out and Miss Jessica accompanies Lex Hart onto the stage….

HE: I told you how combustible this match is…..not only have you got eight competitors but three managers too…

HA: And any time Miss Jessica is involved you can guarantee trouble….

Miss Jessica twirls her hair and tries to lean against Lex's chest as the crowd hurl abuse at the two of them. Lex leads Jessica by the arm quite forcefully as they make their way down to the ring…

HA: Lex is one of the most narcissistic individuals in 6CW history. Does he hate that woman now or not?!

HE: He's one of the best we've ever had….

HA: Be that as it may he is a deplorable character and his jezabel of a woman isn't much better, yet I almost feel bad for her, watching her try charm that ratbag once more.

HE: You take that back, Jessica is a sweetheart…

HA: Give me a break….even Lex can't trust her, that was shown two weeks ago, he’s spouted bile about her again tonight….with Hero back on the scene and Jessica's ties to Cassius, who knows where her true loyalties lie…

HE: To Lex, always…

HA: I'm glad you're so sure…

Lex climbs onto the apron and he stares at Perfect Jack, who glares straight back at him, and then the lights dim as "They Say" seeps through the airwaves. The reaction of the crowd is venomous as the 6CW World Champion enters the fray…

HE: Speak of the devil…

HA: Some say this man is worse…

Cassius Zhi stands on the stage, the 6CW Championship belt in his hand, as he surveys the scene in front of him. His eyes travel the arena and then position themselves firmly on the ring as he begins his descent….

HA: Dominant in 6WF….dominant in 6CW…..wherever this man has gone he has left fear and destruction in his wake….the way in which he destroyed Robin Reborn last month at Seasons Beatings was nothing short of victimization…..he ripped the belt from the champion and barely left him breathing….

HE: He is the most dangerous character we have ever seen, I truly believe that……there is nothing that this man, is he a man?, will not do in order to achieve his goals….

Cassius stands at the base of the ring for a few moments and then he slowly tilts his head to the side and stares at Miss Jessica, who gives a quick half smile before turning away, and then up at Lex, who is snarling and demanding he get in the ring…

HA: Lex wants Cassius where he can see him….

HE: Talent wise they probably are the best in this match but I really don't think they can work together….

Cassius, slowly, obliges and clambers in to join his teammate. The referee is trying to keep order but all eight men seem eager to get the fight underway….

HE: I don't know how they're going to decide who starts here….

HA: I THINK THAT SETTLES IT!

Perfect Jack suddenly storms forward and he tackles Lex, taking him off his feet and quickly slamming him to the ground. The crowd are cheering as Jack tries to rain down huge punches on his rival….

HA: The story of Perfect Jack and Lex Hart is years and years in the making….one of those rivalries/alliances that will go down in history….

HE: Probably the greatest tag team in 6CW history but also as enemies they have given us some amazing contests…

Lex tries his best to cover up as Jack continues his onslaught. Hart rolls onto his stomach and tries to scurry away but Jack grabs his leg and drags him back…

HA: Jack trying to set it up early….

PJ looks for the figure four but Lex lands heavy right hands to the face and then kicks out with both feet, sending Jack flying into the corner. Hart scrambles back up but Horrigan slaps his back and steps over the ropes…

HE: The TA want to be hands on, they want to show what they can do…

Horrigan walks straight past Hart as PJ comes out to meet him. Jack lands three harsh chops at Horrigan's chest but his momentum is completely curtailed by a huge headbutt, dropping him to the deck. Jack gets back up and Horrigan whips him off the ropes and looks for a big boot on the comeback…

HA: Horrigan is big and strong but he needs to be careful because Jack is a top class technician….

Jack dives out of the way of the boot and shoulder tackles the standing knee of Horrigan, taking him the floor. He quickly grabs FH and turns him into a neckbreaker……………….1……………….2………….powerout! Jack tries to pull Horrigan back up and nail a suplex…

HE: That's going to take some strength…

Horrigan blocks the suplex twice and then uses his own power to suplex PJ up and throw him across the ring. Horrigan tags in Jackson Jackson, who immediately climbs into the ring and waits for Jack to stand up…

HA: The TA aiming to use their tag skills here to take control….

Jackson dropkicks Jack in the chest, knocking him down, and then Horrigan grabs PJ's legs and begins to spin him around. He performs six revolutions and then Jackson runs off the ropes and returns with punt kick to the airborne Jack…
….1
……….2
…………shoulder up!

HE: That was tremendous teamwork….

Jackson pulls PJ up and he nails him with a snap suplex……he spins his hips and pulls his foe up before nailing a second……….then a third…

HA: Impressive…

HE: Perfect Jack being outwrestled by the man so good they named him twice…

Jackson looks down at PJ and trash talks him before heading for the corner. He climbs up the ropes and stares out at the crowd…

HA: Jackson Jackson looking to take off here….

He takes his time to play to the crowd, which allows The Fanatic to grab his foot and swipe his legs, leaving JJ in a compromised position on the turnbuckle…

HE: The Parasite Killers doing what they can to stop the momentum of rivals….

HA: It has been a trait of theirs as they have climbed the ranks…

Perfect Jack is able to stumble up and he climbs behind Jackson before nailing a huge back suplex, leaving both men in a heap on the deck. Jack slowly manages to crawl and get an arm on the chest of JJ……………1……………2……..shoulder up….

HA: Both men may be looking for a tag out now….they need to recharge…

James McManus is closest to Perfect Jack and he manages to lean over and make the tag. He storms the ring for an attack as Horrigan makes the tag…

HE: Now the teams collide…

HA: McManus thought he was going to have a weakened Jackson to deal with but instead he got the big man….

McManus stops short for a moment and then he rushes in, only to be knocked down by a huge boot from Horrigan. He gets back up and is lifted into a huge scooped slam, followed by a huge elbow drop to the chest………..1……………..2…………..kickout. Horrigan drags McManus back up and he lifts him onto the turnbuckle….

HA: Horrigan has bad intentions….ICONOC….

Horrigan prepares to slam McManus down to the mat but receives sharp elbows and forearms to the head that send him away. McManus steadies himself and then jumps off with a flying crossbody………….1………………..2………….Horrigan stands up out of the cover with McManus in his arms…

HE: That is frightening power…

Horrigan stares over at The Fanatic and down at Jenny before launching McManus across the ring with a pumphandle fall away……McManus staggers back up and Horrigan lifts him onto his shoulders…

HA: End of the line perhaps…

HE: WOW!

The Fanatic is in the ring and he shows his own power as he lifts Horrigan up, McManus still on his shoulders, and drills him with a huge spinebuster….McManus makes the cover as The Fanatic spins around and decks Jackson Jackson with a right hand…

….2
…………Horrigan kicks out!

HA: The rivalry between the TA and The Parasite Killers is picking up here….

Captain Australia is checking on Jackson Jackson as the referee pushes The Fanatic from the ring. James McManus is stomping Horrigan in the corner and then he takes off across the ring and returns with a thunderous knee right to Horrigan's temple…

HE: Horrigan may be out cold….

….2
……………

HE: Why isnt the referee counting?

HA: Because Cassius made the blind tag….

McManus is shocked as the referee tells him what happened as he ran off the ropes. Cassius climbs into the ring McManus thinks about confronting him…

HE: SHOCK…

Cassius moves to hit the palm strike and McManus jumps backwards, leaving a smirk on the 6CW Champion's face. Zhi then turns his focus to Frank Horrigan…

HA: A new victim for Cassius to feast upon…

Cassius pushes Horrigan back to the corner and lashes vicious martial arts kicks to his midsection, causing Horrigan to double over in agony. Miss Jessica is applauding from the outside until Lex shoots her a stern look…

HE: Oh dear…

HA: And you say he trusts her?

Miss Jessica lowers her head as Lex looks furious. Cassius stares over and grins before slamming his forearm into Horrigan's face, dropping the big man into a seated position. Cassius then stands on the ropes and presses his boot into the throat of his foe…

HA: Cassius will do whatever it takes to win….he loves to hurt people…

Zhi drops down on the count of four and walks away from the referee, ignoring his chastising. All eyes are on the world champion as he waits for Horrigan to stand up…

HE: Ooo this could be big…

Horrigan uses the ropes to stand up but Crime Lord slaps him across the back and climbs inside. He stares at Cassius, who looks straight back…

HA: A few months back these two men were on the same page inside War Games….but that alliance is long over with….

HE: Every man on the roster has their sights set on Cassius and his world championship…

They circle and then lockup. Crime Lord uses his power advantage to duck into Cassius' guard and pick him up before driving him back into the corner. He explodes with shoulder thrusts and then he drags Zhi out and scoops him up….

HA: Just like this? LOCK N…

Cassius scrambles off the back and he shoves Crime Lord off the ropes before superkicking him right in the jaw as he returns. Crime Lord gets back to his feet and Zhi nails him with a swinging neckbreaker…………..1………………2……….kickout. Cassius pulls Crime Lord back up and he attempts a suplex Crime Lord scoops him onto his shoulders once again….

HE: LOCK…

Lex Hart tags Cassius on the blindside and climbs in before nailing Crime Lord with a German suplex whilst Zhi is still on his shoulders. They get back up and Lex lifts Crime Lord into an inverted atomic drop and then leaps into him….

HA: FLAT…

Crime Lord uses his power to block the RKO and hold Lex in the air before launching him across the ring. He beckons for Lex to stand up and then charges at him….

HE: DRIVE…

Miss Jessica grabs Lex's foot and drags him under the bottom rope, narrowly avoiding the huge knee to the head. Lex stares at Jessica for a moment and then turns away…

HA: Not even any thanks for his lady there….trouble in paradise?

HE: His mind is focused on the match…

Crime Lord is just climbing through the ropes to the outside as Lex demonstrates his athleticism, leaping off the floor and landing an enzeguiri to the top of his foe's head and sending him back into the ring. Hart climbs up onto the apron and springboards back in, turning in midair before landing a moonsault….
….1
………2
……………..Crime Lord kicks out!

HA: That could have been a big win for Hart and what surely would have been a huge assist from Miss Jessica…

Lex gets up and he can be heard saying to Cassius "You stay away" before turning back to Crime Lord. He drags him back up and attempts a sambo suplex…

HE: Crime Lord is as tough as they come….he isn't going away….

Crime Lord rams his elbow into the side of Lex's head and then he whips him off the ropes and drills him with a spinning powerslam as he returns. He stumbles back to his feet and he grabs Lex by the hair, attempting to flip him up….

HA: Possibly thinking powerbomb…

Lex drives his fists down into the top of Crime Lord's head and then counters out with a jumping x-factor facebuster. Both men get back up to their feet and Lex leaps in again…

HE: FLAT…

Crime Lord spins Lex around and drops him right on the top of his head with a huge DDT………………..1……………..2………..kickout. Crime Lord stumbles up and Perfect Jack tags himself in….

HA: Crime Lord didn't like that but Perfect Jack wants Lex Hart….

Lex staggers up and Jack grabs him by the waist before nailing a big German suplex. He keeps his hands locked and the crowd cheer as Jack follows up with another German…………and then a third…………fourth…………….fifth…………..sixth………seventh….

HA: Jack's putting on the clinic…

Jessica can't watch as Jack nails the eighth and leaves Lex flat on his back. PJ stands up and he listens to the crowd, who for the first time in a long time are chanting his name…

HE: These people are so fickle…

HA: They want to see Lex Hart get what is coming to him….

Jack grabs both of Lex's legs and he signals to the audience, who roar, before he twists around and drops onto his back….

HA: FIGURE FOUR….

HE: THIS IS BAD!

Lex is yelling in pain as Jack applies the submission in the centre of the ring. Lex is desperately trying to pull himself toward the ropes but Jack has firmly hold of him…

HA: Lex Hart is paying the price here…

Miss Jessica is up on the apron, distracting the referee, as the fans begin to boo furiously. PJ continues to press home the submission as Lex looks ready to tap…

HA: What a huge career boost this would be for Perfect Jack…

HE: INCOMING!

There are boos as Jackson Jackson flies from on high and lands a brutal 630 moonsault to the chest of Jack, breaking up the cover. He holds his chest for a few moments and then drags PJ to the corner so he can tag in…..Jessica finally drops down off the apron as JJ takes his position…

HA: Referee missed all of that action….Jessica did a fine job…

HE: She's protecting her man…

HA: Or men….

Lex is rubbing his knees as he tries to climb up and Jackson nails him with a dropkick to the back, sending him crashing into the corner and allows James McManus to tag in. The two men circle and then lockup….McManus takes the back of his opponent and tries to lift him up but Jackson grabs his head and runs toward the corner…

HA: SHIRAN….

Jackson looks for "sliced bread" but McManus pushes him over the ropes and onto the apron. Jackson lands on his feet and grins but then McManus runs at him and nails a clothesline that flips him inside out….

HE: What a shot….

McManus grabs Jackson by the head and he drags him back through the middle rope and nails him with a "River Wensum Plunge"….

HA: Might just do it…

…2
………Captain Australia places Jackson's foot on the rope!

HE: That is not going to go down well at all…

The Fanatic looks furious as he drops down off the apron to front Captain Australia. Jenny McManus is there too and she swings a slap at CA but he catches her hand….

HA: I think this is the combustion you mentioned….

The Fanatic takes his chance and he grabs Captain Australia by the throat, allowing Jenny to pull herself free. He walks the TA's manager back toward the announce area…

HE: This isn't going to end well…

Frank Horrigan attacks The Fanatic from behind and then he grabs the big man and he runs him forward before launching him, head-first into the timekeeper's area….

HA: MY GOD!

The Fanatic smashes into a stack of steel chairs and the solid wood of the table that holds the ring bell, leaving him in a battered heap. James McManus comes from behind and smashes a steel chair into Horrigan's back…

HE: This one has descended…

HA: And you can't disqualify a team in a four corners match….

Horrigan stumbles to his knees as McManus raises the chair again….

HE: That is the sign of a great manager…

Captain Australia grabs the chair from McManus and pulls it off him. Jenny sneaks up behind CA and grabs the chair as McManus turns to confront CA…

HA: OH NO…

Jackson Jackson is on the outside and he shouts for McManus to turn around. He looks for a superkick but McManus ducks and he kicks the chair in Captain Australia' hands right into the side of Jenny's face…

HE: That wasn't supposed to happen…

James McManus looks furious and concerned for his wife but has no time to react as Horrigan nails him with a low blow. Jackson Jackson then makes his way behind the announce desks and begins to clear them of chairs and equipment…

HA: We're being pushed out of our seats here….I have no idea what the TA are planning but it can't be good….

HE: I hope Jenny is ok….

HA: We need medics down here……

HE: WE DO NOW!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

Jackson waits on the one side of the announce table as Horrigan drags McManus up. He drives McManus into the ring apron and then pulls him forwards at speed before propelling him into the air…

HA: SHATTER MACHINE RIGHT THROUGH OUR TABLE….MY GOD….JAMES MCMANUS IS DONE….

HE: The Parasite Killers have been decimated here by the TA….

Jackson kneels over McManus's broken form as Horrigan stands tall with his arms in the air. Captain Australia looks down at Jenny McManus and shakes his head before applauding his team…

HA: Please can we check on Jenny though….

A ringside doctor is attending to Jenny as the cameras pan back to the ring. Lex and Cassius are arguing again as Miss Jessica tries to get between them…

HE: They can't even decide which one should be in the ring…

Crime Lord runs in and he clatters Cassius from the side, knocking him the corner. He unloads on the world champion with furious right hands as Miss Jessica begs Lex to help out….

HA: What is Lex going to do…

Lex shakes his head but then storms forward and he grabs Crime Lord by the shoulder and spins him around. He goes for the RKO but Crime Lord shoves him away and straight into the path of Perfect Jack, who explodes with an overhead belly to belly….

HE: Miss Jessica needs to be out of the ring…..we don't want another female casualty….

HA: DRAGON'S FURY!

Crime Lord turns back around and is destroyed by the leaping roundhouse kick from Cassius, sending him crashing to the deck. Cassius then attacks Jack from behind, who was attempting to get Lex in the figure four once more. Cassius' eyes widen as he beckons PJ back up…
HE: Goodnight Jack….SHOCKWAVE!

Jack ducks the palm strike and scores with a huge German suplex on the world champion. He drags him back up by the arm and attempts an Olympic slam but Cassius jumps out the side and pushes Jack off the ropes….

HA: DRAGON'S….

Jack catches Zhi's leg and then he swipes his other. The crowd are on their feet as PJ attempts to synch in the figure four leglock….

HA: What a statement this would be by Jack…

Cassius fights and scrambles before managing to kick PJ away….The referee moves in and is trying to get Cassius from the ring, informing him that only one member of a team can be in the ring at once….PJ walks past them and drags Lex back up and into the centre of the ring….

HA: PERFECT….

HE: YES IT IS!

Miss Jessica sneaks behind the ref, who is preoccupied with Cassius, and kicks Jack right between the legs and Lex drills him with the RKO out of nowhere. He drops into the cover and stares straight at Cassius as the referee turns around and makes the count…

……2
………….3!

HA: Ridiculous…

Cassius is leaning in the corner and Lex continues to glare at him. The crowd are booing as Lex gets to his feet and raises both arms in the air. Jessica comes to stand with him, but Lex grabs her by the wrist rather than taking her into his arms.

HE: What a match…

HA: Complete and utter mayhem if you ask me….just look around…

Cassius seems to be enjoying himself as he watches the anger on Lex's face. Hart somewhat drags Miss Jessica, taking her away from Cassius completely, leading her from the ring….

HA: I have a feeling the issues between Cassius and Lex are only going to grow…..and with Jessica in the middle who knows what happens next….

HE: And what about the issues between the TA and The Parasite Killers?

HA: Well I'd say someone just dialled that one up to 100…

Captain Australia motions for Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan to follow him to the back. They take one last look at the broken members of the PK and then oblige….

HE: At least Jenny is standing…

Jenny McManus is unsteady on her feet but EMT's guide her as other medics tend to James McManus and The Fanatic. Cassius Zhi is handed his 6CW Championship and he stands tall in the centre of the ring as Lex Hart and Miss Jessica stand in the aisleway, looking back…

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Jan 2017, 9:48 pm

*Enforcer watches on a monitor in an office backstage

E: Jenny McManus, huh? Cockroaches and the apocalypse, etc etc

*Enforcer's lonely wisecracking is interrupted by a knock on the door. In walks Robin Reborn and Enforcer stands to shake his hand before offering a seat

RR: Very official

E: You may not think it, Robin, but you've earned a lot of respect around here this past year. The Gateway triumph, toppling Joshua, and not just moping around after a harrowing defeat...no, don't look at me sheepish, that last bit is important. A lot of people in this company go backwards or go dirty when they lose a title, but you've kept on being you. You want to win on the right path, and that takes guts. Going out there to help Engel get himself together...that takes a level of empathy that a lot of people could learn from, myself included both now and back when dirty deeds to win titles was kind of my thing.

*Reborn smiles

RR: I didn't wanna interrupt and say, but, yeah, you did that and did it damn dirty

E: The past isn't important right now, Robin. I've asked you to come here as we have a number one contender to find. Actually, we have number one contenders to find; I may be in the offices now but when I get sh*t talk thrown at me, I put my foot down in a smart way. We all heard you give up your shot, but I gotta ask you to reconsider. I want Cassius tested, maybe even want him beaten, not that I show bias. And you're one of the best, Robin.

*The pair share a silence as E trails off

RR: Sorry man, you're gonna have to find some fresh blood at the top. Or some old blood wanting that fresh chance. I gotta come back to the top properly now, you don't get your ar*e handed to you like that and taken a do-over.

E: That leaves a hell of a big spot for someone

RR: Consider it a favour. And one I might call for reward very soon.

*Enforcer raises his eyebrows

E: Oh?

RR: Trust, it'll be worth it. Not for me, but for this place.

*Reborn stands, offers a hand for another shake with Enforcer, and on completion he walks away.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Jan 2017, 9:48 pm

Engel Harlequin is pacing the corridor chaotically, spinning a jar of greasepaint in his hand as he mutters to himself.

Engel : “You get you together”, says Robin. “Take your medication”, professes my darling Theresa. Only a clown would be foolish enough to heed advice so naïve. Just HOW do you suppose I get ME together when I don’t even know who ME… is? Hehehe.

He looks down at the jar of greasepaint, unscrewing and screwing the cap on and off.

Engel : How can I reconcile the man these fans cheer when I don’t even recognise him as he stands in the mirror before me? How can I possibly give them what they want when I know not what it is?

Hehehe… I guess when you no longer know who to please… the safest bet is to please yourself…

Engel unscrews the lid again, this time leaving it open. His hand shakes as he holds the lid.

Engel : But WHO even is that?

Engel’s train of thought is broken by the sound of approaching footsteps

?? : The truth is that they know not what it is that pleases them either.

?? : Their tastes are varied and vulgar, and their acceptance fickle.

Engel turns around to see Brother James and Brother Murdoch standing in front of him

Brother James : Listen to your soul, Brother Harlequin.

Engel : Brother? Hehehe…

Engel’s eyes momentarily light up at the suggestion of familial loyalty

Brother James : You know within your soul, that enlightenment cannot be found within your apothecary of paints and potions. True acceptance is neither skin deep or of altered mind.

Brother Murdoch : True acceptance is pure, Brother Harlequin. True acceptance is unconditional and consistent. It expects nothing in return.

Engel (nervously) : Hehehe… Nothing? But…

Engel looks confused, looking around behind him as if expecting someone to be there.

Brother James : He sees your torment, Brother Harlequin. And he knows your salvation...

Brother Murdoch : … to be alleviated of your existential self-examination.

Brother James : To be accepted.

Engel’s eyes dart from Brother James to Brother Murdoch

Brother Murdoch : And you need not question how to reciprocate your acceptance.

All you need do is join us… and it is forever yours.

Brother James and Brother Murdoch each extend a hand either side of Engel who looks down at each one with anxious trepidation as the camera fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Jan 2017, 9:49 pm

*GazzyD is shown in the arena, him and Christy sitting in a private box in the crowd

HA: I think this man might be a very interested spectator in the main event

HE: Hero told you, he told Gazzy and he told the world; Gazzy was just the conduit to his return. The story to tell and the foundation to start the cracks in…Grace was the man who wanted it to be Gazzy

HA: Nice to see you were listening intently, you seem to have understood that more than anyone else…

HE: I don’t care about you and the unwashed masses, some of us understand geniuses like Grace and Hero.

HA: Well we’ve heard from both of those men tonight. Neither seen in action since their surprise returns, two shows in a row without a fist thrown in anger—

HE: -- they’re smart men, Harold!

HA: Yes, yes! Whatever you want! But we haven’t heard from Gazzy yet. Tim Allen is with him now

*The camera switches to an angle, up close and in the box, where we see Allen alongside Gazzy

TA: Gazzy; it’s been a tumultuous return to 6CW so far. Attacks, big defeats and even an arrest on suspicion of murder. But none of it seems over yet, it feels like a new story is brewing beneath you. Is it one out of your control

*Gazzy looks Allen in the eye

GD: Look, Tim, you’ve known me…

*He looks at Christy

GD: You’ve known us

*Now back to Allen after smiling at Christy

GD: It’s been a long time, anyway. You say its been tumultuous, hard for a normal man who fights with fists rather than fires with words. Sure, this return hasn’t been easy, but when does this place ever make things easy? So, does it worry me? Not overly, no. I am, and I always have been, just an honest man making his way. I fight for the same reasons anyone in this crowd tonight would fight; it’s a love of the damn game, Tim. This company is in my blood, and it’s had mine spilled all over rings from here to America, Dubai, anywhere else we’ve gone. I’m not exactly scared of a little trouble

TA: That is all well and good, Gazzy, but with all due respect it seems like this is a different matter. You knew, before anyone else, maybe even before Hero, that Grace’s arrival on Aftermath was not good for you. Your face has always told a story, and it looked defeated. Why?

*Gazzy looks out over the arena a second before refocusing

GD: Don’t trust actors, Tim.

TA: That doesn’t answer my question. Lets put this another way; why does Grace feel the need to go after you? What is the story he isn’t telling here?

GD: There’s no story, Tim. He wants attention.

TA: But why would Hero let him take the lead on that? What is missing here, Gaz?!

*Gazzy stands up and turns away.

GD: I’d like you to leave, Tim.

*Allen stands

TA: The questions are valid, people are confused.

*Gazzy cracks his neck and his shoulders heave up and down as he breathes heavily. Christy stands now, puts a hand on her man’s shoulder

CJ: He’s asked you to go, Tim. You won’t get anything now, believe me, I’ve tried.

*Allen looks at her, but shrugs and walks away as we fade to backstage

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 Jan 2017, 9:49 pm

We cut to a dimly lit backstage area of the 6CW arena where we see Edward Plague stood with Mother, Varyag, Castille and Brother Michael. The three men kneel at Plague's feet as Mother watches on. Plague smiles as he speaks to his followers.

Plague:
Brothers...this is the dawn of a new day...

Plague's smile widen

Plague:
...the eyes of the world are set to be open...and you possess the hands that will hold their heads in place as they are forced to see the light...

...be proud.

The group all smile as Varyag speaks up, his thick Russian accent echoing around the room.

Varyag:
What of Brother Liam? He seems unwilling to follow...

Plague shakes his head

Plague:
He is a key to our plans..he is there to lead us to a point in our destiny...he was not born to follow.

Varyag nods, accepting Plague's words as the group begin to chant in unison

NO CROSS
NO CROWN
NO KING...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Jan 2017, 11:14 pm

Main Event Reborn, Engel, Murdoch and James vs The Brotherhood (Wood, MMM & The Death Squad)

*Back at ringside and before anyone can even introduce the main event, He is Legend by CCClouds begins to play and out walk The Brotherhood

HA: Now that is what you call a cacophony of boos, brother!

HE: And I bet their leader loves it!

*The group slowly walk down the ramp and enter the ring together, taking in the hate quite happily. Their time alone is broken as the music stops, and out come The Church

HA: And the boos continue!

HE: There’s some cheers there too, Harold. This group has always been a force of evil, but they are a huge name and host some legends. It is hard to forget them, and some will always remember that time with a fondness; so much talent after all

*They stand on the ramp and smile gleefully as Time Is Running Out by Muse plays. Slowly, anxiously, Engel walks out and they beckon him to join them

HA: This is a game to them, and not one Engel should try and play

HE: If he gives in to them, he wins. They will make him something he could never become alone
*As Engel stares blankly at them, his music is cut off very quickly by Childish Gambino playing, and Robin Reborn storming out onto the stage

HA: Its gonna kick off up there, Henry!

HE: What is that hothead doing?!

*Reborn sprints in front of Engel and then squares off with both Murdoch and James. The crowd roar wildly as he beckons them to bring it on and readies himself to fight

HA: This is a man these people love. Hot head? Sure! But he will fight anytime, any place, and he’ll do it for the right reasons!

*There is a standoff, until Reborn turns and pushes Engel ahead of him and down the ramp, the pair storming off down at a pace Reborn dictates, and his teammates for the night following him.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

As the bell rings to kick the match off, Robin Reborn immediately decides to start the match off for his team before any of them get given the chance to step forward. Reborn stands waiting, glaring across at Liam Wood. The EWF Champion cockily marches forward and challenges Wood to a lock-up.

The pair lock-up, Reborn applies a side headlock. Wood goes for a belly to back suplex but Reborn lands on his feet. He hits a dropkick to the back of the knee, Reborn then bounces off the ropes and connects with a corkscrew neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Wood powers the shoulder up. The world champion applies an armbar hold, Wood fights to his feet only for Reborn to take him down with an arm drag takedown. Wood rolls to his feet, Reborn hits a hip toss. Wood rolls up, Reborn leaps into the air and connects with a picture perfect hurracanrana.

The EWF Champion rolls to his feet, he throws a clothesline that Reborn ducks and then backslides down into the pin.

HA: Excellent start from Reborn, going off at his trademark electric pace.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Wood kicks out, he starts to get to his feet only for Reborn to connect with a dropkick to the side of the head. The former 6CW World Champion makes the tag to Engel. Harlequin and Reborn double Irish whip Wood into the corner. Reborn then nails a helluva kick, which Engel follows with a big splash.

Liam Wood slumps down and Harlequin covers.

HE: There has been a somewhat strange alliance formed between these two but it appears to be holding up well thus far.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Engel drags Wood up by the head, he cracks a series of European Uppercuts into the chin. Liam Wood hits the ropes, Engel whips him into the ropes and then connects with a spinning wheel kick. Wood rolls to his feet and Harlequin scoops him onto his shoulders, hitting a Fireman's Carry neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Wood powers the shoulder up once again. Engel makes the tag to Reborn, he climbs to the top rope as Engel puts Wood onto his shoulders. They then connect with a powerbomb/seated senton combination. Reborn covers.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Reborn gets to his feet and steps to the corner, where Engel is tagged back in. Wood rolls to his feet and Reborn hits a running clothesline, Wood falls to the mat and Engel flies off the top rope to hit a corkscrew plancha. Cover.

HE: Liam Wood hasn't had a sniff so far!

HA: We aren't used to seeing our EWF World Champion dominated like this.

HE: It won't last.

drops him down to the mat with a front suplex. Wood sits up and Engel sprints in, nailing a running knee to the face. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Engel goes back on the attack, lifting up Wood and firing off a succession of punches and kicks to the body and head of Liam Wood, who hits the ropes. Engel throws him out across the ring, he goes for a snap powerslam but Wood blocks it, he then counters with a big powerslam of his own. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

HE: Here comes Wood's chance!

Liam Wood slowly gets to his feet, looking to recoup some energy. Engel is soon up, then hits a couple of firm European Uppercuts to the chin. Wood strongly Irish whips Engel to the corner. He rebounds off the turnbuckle into the on-rushing Wood who delivers a discus lariat, knocking Engel down to the canvas. Wood quickly goes up to the top rope, Engel stirs and Wood knocks him back down immediately with a double axe handle.

Engel again gets to his feet, Wood attempts a Double Arm DDT and it connects, driving Engel face first into the mat. Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

Liam Wood applies a grounded double underhook lock on Engel, dropping some knees down into the back of his head. Slowly he brings Engel up to his feet and then throws him across the ring with a double underhook suplex. Engel rolls up to his feet, throwing a wild clothesline that Wood ducks underneath...

HA: Pele kick...

HE: And then the superkick! Let the party start!

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Liam Wood gets to his feet, he throws Engel into the corner and the tag is then made to Man Mountain Mike, who enters the fray for the first time. He walks to the opposite corner before striding across the ring and flattening the staggering Engel with a big boot to the head. He makes the cover.

MMM gets to his feet, he stands waiting for Engel Harlequin to rise before scooping him up into the air. He then throws Engel out across the ring with a huge body slam. Engel stumbles to his feet and MMM hits a huge shoulder block to take out Engel. He covers.

Engel kicks out, MMM tags out and brings The Death Squad into the match for the first time, with El Ray Castille entering the ring. Engel rises and Castille takes him out with a missile dropkick. This is followed up with a standing moonsault. Cover.

El Rey Castille allows Engel to sit up before reeling off a succession of roundhouse kicks to the side, Castille then follows that up with a running European Uppercut, he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

HA: Engel is in desperate need of a tag here.

HE: He's been totally isolated by The Brotherhood.

Castille makes the tag, bringing in his partner Varyag. He grabs Engel by the legs, swinging him around and around until Castillle runs the ropes to execute the Spin kick double team move. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2..................Kick out!

Varyag drags up Harlequin, he Irish whips him into the ropes. Engel goes for a crossbody block but Varyag catches him and then nails a fallaway slam. Engel staggers up and Varyag hits a stiff right arm lariat. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Engel kicks out, Varyag hauls him to his feet and sets up for a stalling suplex but Engel drops down the back. He then connects with a chopblock to the right leg, Engel runs the ropes and nails a spinning heel kick to the back of the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Harlequin hauls Varyag, he then throws him face-first into the canvas with a front suplex. Varyag stumbles up, Engel connects with an axe kick on The Death Squad man. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Engel gets to hsi feet and finally gets himself out of the match, with Clarke James taking the tag.

HA: Finally we see some of the Church of Hero contingent entering the fray!

James drags up Varyag, he throws him into the ropes and then connects with an atomic drop. James hits some mocking slaps to Varyag's head and then drags him up and scoop slams him back down. He looks over at Castille and taunts him, the death squad man tries to get in the ring but the referee blocks him off and Marshall Murdoch gets in the ring for the double team.

They whip Varyag off the ropes and hit a gigantic double flapjack as he comes back. Murdoch takes over and he holds Varyag in a front facelock position and cracks three devastating knees into the base of his head and then whips him ferociously into the corner...Varyag flips upside down and then staggers into the centre of the ring as Murdoch runs off the ropes and hits a powerful flying clothesline. Marshall steps out of the ring, James covers.

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

James rises sharply and nonchalantly re-tags Marshall Murdoch.

HE: Classic tag team wrestling from the Church of Hero!

Murdoch moves towards Varyag before jumping up and dropping the knee into the back of the head. Murdoch then throws him to the corner, and again tags in James. They both begin to stomp on him before the referee intervenes. He ushers Marshall back to the corner as James uses the distraction to choke Varyag in the corner.

James drags Varyag up and he headbutts him backwards and then follows up with a brilliant spinning heel kick.James rolls under the ropes onto the apron and then hits a rolling plancha across the top rope. He covers.

Ref: 1................2.......Kick out!

James lifts up Varyag up, he hits a Samoan Drop before tagging in Marshall Murdoch. Murdoch steps in and Varyag crawls towards him, Murdoch lifts him up before driving him down to the canvas with a DDT! Varyag rolls up and Murdoch bounces off the ropes crashing a vicious and sickening big boot into the side of the head.

Ref: 1................2.....Kick out!

Varyag forces his shoulder up, Murdoch has him into a seated rear waistlock. Murdoch crashes some hard knees into the back before dragging him up and hitting a German suplex. Marshall bounces off the ropes as Varyag rises and then connects with a bulldog. He covers.

Ref: 1.......................2................Kick out!

HA: Church of Hero dominance here!

Varyag kicks out. Murdoch drags the Death Squad man to his feet, he then goes for a T-Bone suplex but Varyag blocks and then fights out with elbows. The tag is made to Man Mountain Mike, who clambers into the ring. Murdoch runs at him, MMM cuts him off with a knee to the stomach and then plants him into the mat with a side slam. Cover.

MMM drags up Marshall, he throws him out across the ring and hits a gorilla press slam on the rebound. Murdoch rolls to his feet, and MMM kicks him in the stomach and then hits a powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

HE: He hasn't been in the match all that much but when he has, MMM has dominated.

MMM tags out to El Rey Castille, he goes to the top rope. He hits a big guillotine leg drop across the throat of Murdoch, covering again.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

Castille goes back up to the top rope...

HA: More ambitious this time!

HE: 450 splash...

HA: KNEES UP!

Castille writhes in pain, Marshall gets to his feet, he lifts up Castille and this time manages to connect with the T-Bone suplex. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Marshall Murdoch brings Clarke James into the match again, motioning him over. They lift up Castille...

HA: Double Rock Bottom!

Ref: 1........................2......................Varyag breaks the pin!

HE: It seems as if Robin Reborn has seen ough.

Reborn sprints into the ring, he leaps at Varyag and then takes him down with a huge Tornado DDT. Varyag rolls towards the apron, he sits up and Reborn superkicks him down to the outside.

The former world champion then turns his attentions to Man Mountain Mike, catching the big man off guard with a flying forearm smash, Reborn then runs the ropes and hits a dropkick and finally a corkscrew European Uppercut.

HA: MMM sent flying.

HE: And now Reborn is going to fly!

Reborn runs the ropes, he leaps onto the top rope and then dives off for a crossbody...

HA: CAUGHT HIM!

HE: HOLY SH1T!

HA: FALLAWAY SLAM INTO THE RAILINGS! REBORN MUST BE BROKEN IN HALF!

MMM laughs to himself as Reborn convulses in agony on the mat. In the ring, Murdoch and Castille reach their corners, bringing Wood and Engel into the match once again!

Wood ducks under a running clothesline from Engel, he turns around into a reverse swinging STO from the EWF Champion. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2...................Kick out!

Liam Wood drags Engel to his feet, he lifts him onto his shoulders, setting up for a powerbomb. Engel counters with a hurracanrana. Wood rolls to his feet, he throws a wild lariat which Harlequin ducks and then nails a reverse DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

Harlequin goes on the attack, he clambers onto Wood and then piles huge punches into the head of his rival who is unable to shield himself too effectively. Engel eventually rolls away, waiting for Wood to rise. He slings him over his shoulders and runs to the corner hitting a Snake Eyes, followed by a leaping running knee.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

Engel stands over Liam Wood, he waits for him to rise before booting him in the stomach. Engel sets up for the Aversion Therapy but Wood manages to block, he then counters with a Northern Lights suplex. Engel sits up and Wood cracks him in the back of the head with a superkick. Cover.

Wood looks to attack the back of Engel, he hits a series of stomps and knees down into the spine of his rival. Wood drags up Engel by the waist, he strides towards the turnbuckles and then flings Harlequin into them with a double underhook suplex. He drags Engel away from the turnbuckles and covers.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Wood stands over Engel, he gets to his feet and Wood kicks him in the gut. He sets up for the Manson Driver but Engel counters with a back body drop. Wood rolls up...

HA: Self Fulfilling Prophecy!

Ref: 1.........................2............................Castille breaks the pin!

*El Rey Castille breaks the pinfall, diving down onto Engel to prevent him getting the win.

HE: Plague told The Brotherhood that Liam was their general and they are certainly taking that seriously.

As Castille breaks the pin, Clarke James storms the ring. He drags up Castille and fires off a flurry of punches that back Castille into the ropes, James then bounds off the ropes and sends Castille flying down to the outside with a big clothesline.

Varyag clambers over the top rope, only just recovering after being taken out by Reborn, but Marshall Murdoch is over quickly and hits a big dropkick on the huge Russian, pushing him back into the turnbuckles. Murdoch leaps into the air, connecting with an enzaguri kick to the head which Clarke James then follows up with a shining wizard on the larger member of the Death Squad.

James and Murdoch drag Varyag out of the corner, they throw him into the ropes. Clarke James takes matters into his own hands, lifting Varyag round into a wheelbarrow move....

HA: Oh my god!

HE: What a double team move!

HA: A wheelbarrow facebuster combined with Murdoch's Lights Out Finisher!

HE: They have a reputation as one of the greatest teams in this wrestling history and there's an example of why...

HA: It could mean trouble for them now though!

HE: Here comes Man Mountain Mike!

MMM steps into the ring, he grabs Murdoch by the throat. Clarke James goes to fight off MMM but he too is grabbed by the throat. James and Murdoch drive a number of elbows down into the arm of MMM forcing him to release. They follow this up with a succession of roundhouse kicks to Man Mountain Mike, forcing him back into the ropes. James stands by the ropes as Murdoch runs the ropes.

HA: There goes Man Mountain Mike!

Murdoch nails the Marshall Law kick as James pulls down the top rope and the huge figure of MMM is sent crashing to the outside. He stumbles up, Murdoch and James look at each other...

HE: DOUBLE SUICIDE DIVE!

The Church Of Hero pair drag MMM towards the railings where they start beating down on him, Clarke James wraps the arms of MMM in between the barriers as Marshall stomps down on him. In the ring Engel stands over Liam Wood. Suddenly the crowd descend into boos as a white spotlight shines on the stage...

HA: It's Hero!

Hero walks down the ramp slowly in trademark extravagant religious splendour and drama, as Engel turns in slow motion to see him walking down the ramp. Hero climbs straight onto the ring apron, he holds his arm out wide as Engel walks towards him slowly, smiling...

HE: Finally, finally, it seems that Engel has been accepted. The Lunatic has found a new asylum in which he is welcome..

Engel goes to hug Hero but he is then pushed away by the COH Leader, with a look of shock quickly forming across the face of Engel. He turns around...

HA: WORLD EATER!

Ref: 1...............................2........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And it's all over!

HE: Liam Wood wins it for The Brotherhood, taking out his rival with the World Eater!

HA: Only after interference from Hero, who in some senses, has cost his team the match-up.

HE: But there is far more to it than that Harold, this isn't about winning matches, this is straight up psychological warfare.

HA: Hero and Plague are playing with the emotions of a vulnerable, easily manipulated mind in that of Engel. I don't see how this can end well.

HE: Neither of these groups have accepted Engel and considering what they are like, you have to say that is a ringing indictment of just how insane he is if he can't accepted amongst this crowd.

*Liam Wood stands over Engel as the crowd boo loudly, while the cameras survey the various wreckage at ringside as Anarchy goes off air.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down