The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy 5th December Promo Thread

+3
President Trump
x12x
Dolphin Ziggler
7 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy 5th December Promo Thread Empty 6CW Anarchy 5th December Promo Thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 22 Nov 2016, 12:08 pm

Monster Energy Presents:
The Season's Beatings Go-Home Show
6CW Anarchy LIVE - Monday 5th December

Match One
Mike Hill vs Man Mountain Mike

Match Two
O'Callaghan vs Colbert

Match Three
Perfect Jack vs Brandon Perez vs Logan Kincade vs James McManus

Match Four
Cerberus & Marshall Murdoch vs Dicey Reilly & Crime Lord

Match Five
UK/INT title number one contender's match
Cameron Faith vs Victor Smith

JJ & Gazzy contract signing

Match Six
Engel Harlequin & Robin Reborn vs Liam Wood & Cassius Zhi

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 5th December Promo Thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 5th December Promo Thread

Post by x12x Thu 24 Nov 2016, 11:01 am

We join Charlotte Grey backstage at the 6CW Arena, she quickly rushes through the halls as the cameraman attempts to keep up with her

CG: I'm sure he was around here...

Suddenly as she turns the corner she see's the figure of The World Eater Liam Wood. Wood is walking to the exit wearing a black Letlive hoodie and skinny jeans, as he reaches the door Charlotte finally catches up with him and asks her question

CG: Liam...how does it feel knowing that at Seasons Beatings you will be facing Engel Harlequin for the EWF World Title, in a match that some say your opponent has the upper hand in?

Charlotte lifts the microphone to Wood who stops in his tracks, slowly turning to face Charlotte with a look of disgust plastered across his face. Wood stays quiet, seemingly refusing to answer the question forcing Charlotte to ask again

CG: How does it feel...

Suddenly Wood cuts Charlotte off, putting a finger to her mouth

LW:
Please shut the hell up...

Charlotte pushes Wood's hand away as a scowl quickly covers her face

CG: Excuse me?!

Wood takes a deep sigh before speaking

LW: I don't care what sound bite they want you to get or what clip is going to make the hype video that extra bit exciting...I am not answering your ignorant bullsh!t questions anymore...you have NO idea about this business and I'm disgusted that you're using 6CW as you clearly have no interest in it...

CG: Liam, I don't think that's fair...

Wood snaps

LW:
I told you to shut your damn mouth...

Charlotte seethes but stays quiet trying to keep her cool

LW:
...from now on, when you talk to me...you will call me sir and you will treat me with the respect I damn well deserve...

Wood then pauses for a second before looking at Charlotte with distain

LW:
Actually, you no longer get to talk to me...from now on that idiot Tim Allen can interview me and unless you're on all fours or down on your knees...you no longer gets to come near me.

Wood smirks and attempts to walk away but is stopped as Charlotte loses her cool

CG: don't you DARE speak to me like that again!

Wood quickly spins around, slamming his hand against the wall next to Charlotte and moving in close

LW:
I will speak to you however I want because without me...you wouldn't have this job...because without me...there wouldn't be a 6CW for you to call home...you see, I am the reason this business is booming again...all of the heroes...

...they're dead and buried, their junkies, they no longer show up...

...without me, there is nothing.

Wood stares at Charlotte who looks down at the floor

LW:
So I will talk to however I want and you will smile and me and say “yes sir...”
do I make myself clear?

Charlotte sheepishly nods but keeps her eyes on the floor, Wood's smile returns as he snatches the microphone away from Charlotte and turns to the camera, ordering the camera man to film him

LW:
...To any Social Justice Warriors watching who are already taking to Tumblr to tell the world that Liam Wood doesn't respect women...you're wrong. Nobody respects women as much as I do but what this bimbo just said was a disgrace...

...her question showed her complete lack of knowledge about not only this business but MY career...the thing that I have put my body on the line for time and time again and if you think Engel has the advantage when it comes to a cage match then you're just as dumb as her.

Wood undoes his hoody to reveal an old school EWF t-shirt before speaking again

LW:
When I first became a world champion – something that Engel has NEVER done might I add – I did it in a damn War Games match...I did it in a match where 9 other people all wanted to end up with the belt over their shoulder...the man you're looking at right now was the sole survivor...

...I won my first world title inside a cage...and I will win my next world title in the exact same way!

Wood then scowls

LW:
It's time for you to all open your eyes and see the real Engel...you can claim that he has the upper hand when it comes to extreme stipulations but when you look back at the history books you'll see that he just can't get the job done...

...if getting set on fire and thrown through glass while Cerberus picks up the win is the upper hand then he can keep that upper hand.

Engel is a loser who can only win when it means nothing...he killed off Joshua when he didn't have the title and he beat me when it meant nothing...

...at Seasons Beatings it'll be a whole different game.

Wood pauses one last time before speaking again

LW:
At Seasons Beatings I am ready to feel more pain than I have ever felt...I know that stepping inside that steel cage with a psycho like Engel is going to make it feel like hell from the moment the bell rings to the moment the match ends...

...but I am ready...

...he is going to send me to hell in that steel cage but I have been to hell time and time again and what everyone is forgetting is that when someone sends me to hell...I drag them down with me and leave them to burn in the flames.

...my name is The World Eater Liam Wood...

...and I am ready to RAISE hell.

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 5th December Promo Thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 5th December Promo Thread

Post by President Trump Thu 24 Nov 2016, 2:32 pm

Dicey is walking backstage when Tim Allen catches up with him

Tim: Hi Dice, could I do a quick interview for 6CW.com

Dicey sighs

Dicey: Sure Tim, why not

Tim smiles and gets the cameraman ready

Tim: Hi, this is Tim Allen for 6CW.com with none other than the Dublin Destroyer himself….Dicey Reilly, Hi Dicey how are things

Dicey: Surviving

Tim: So last week we saw you come out on top against the newest superstar in 6CW, Victor Smith that must have been a big win for yourself after the testing few months you have had

Dicey: Vic is the future in this business, he fought to the very end and I showed him at the end the respect that he earned, you know what Tim, the landscape of 6CW is changing, you have guys like Vic and O’Callaghan coming through that could headline any PPV, then you have the steadfasts, Cerberus, Perfect Jack, Lex Hart, those guys that do it week in and week out, the unsung heroes if you will, we have all the 6WF guys in the mix, Cassius Zhi going for the 6CW Title, Wood and Engel going for the other one, this place is always evolving and if you stand still too long it will all pass you by

Tim: And what about Dicey Reilly, how does he fit into all of this

Dicey: To be honest Tim………I honestly don’t know anymore

Dicey scratches his beard and looks off into the distance

Dicey: The thing I have learned lately is you can’t keep taking from the people you love all of the time, look at Hero, he’s dead and his kid will never see his Da again, that’s heart breaking, sometimes you have to stop and look at yourself and tell yourself to take a break, smell the roses, go on a holiday with your family or friends, just say f**k it and disappear for awhile, this place has been the focus of my life for years and it has put so many other things in the background, Sally, Big D, my Godson Junior, Jack, Jill, all those people have helped me over the years for what? So I could do whatever this is, to further my career, I owe them everything and they ask for nothing, life flies by at a blink of an eye and I think it’s time to start living Tim

Dicey slaps Tim on the shoulder and walks off leaving Tim looking bewildered at the camera

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 24 Nov 2016, 5:07 pm

Christy James is showing in the back talking to stagehands…

CJ: I know, totally weird, right? Last week he was all like ‘screw Hero, who cares if he’s dead’ and now he’s showing compassion? Somethings up, that’s not the Dicey I know….. what the hell?

Christy turns down the hallway and looks as the sound of dog barking can be heard…

CJ: Dogs? Guys, you better get someone to take care of these…

Christy stops as the entrance door flies open. The camera swings round as a glorious pair of Le Chameau Hunting Boots can be seen as the camera moves up to light brown tweed trousers and the crowd begin to cheer…

CJ: Oh god…. he’s back…

SH: Who?

The dogs carry on barking as the camera zooms out….

CJ: Pickwhistle….

The crowd cheer as the familiar sight of Colbert Pickwhitle fills the screen, stood, twisting his grey moustache as he smokes from a pipe. He moves his fingers to his mouth and releases a high pitched whistle….

CP: Maximillian! Bygraves! Heel!

The dogs return to their owners side as the crowd begin to chant….

Crowd: COOOOOOLLLLLLLBEEEEEERRRRRRRT! COOOOOOLLLLLLLBEEEEEERRRRRRRT! COOOOOOLLLLLLLBEEEEEERRRRRRRT!

CP: Well, this is nice.  Hildy would’ve loved this…

*Crowd Pop*

Christy wanders over…

CJ: Welcome back, Colbert…

Colbert stares at James in disbelief…,.

CP: Good god, Jack! Is that you? You……you look beautiful….

CJ: Excuse me?

CP: Come now, don’t be silly. It’s the 21st century dear boy, LGBT, GNVQ, HIV, I’m proud of you…

CJ: Mr. Pickwhistle, I’m not sure who you think I am?

CP: Reynolds! Jack Reynolds?!

Christy smiles awkwardly…

CJ: No, Mr. Pickwhistle, my name is Christy James, I’m new here, I guess?

Colbert looks quizzically at James…

CP: Are you sure….

CJ: Yes, I’m quite sure….

Colbert leans in, staring at Christy who looks visibly uncomfortable…

CP: Hmmmm, I’ll have to take your word for it… anyway, best get to it, now, where is my beloved Jackson!

*Crowd Pop*

CP: Insolent blaggard doesn’t return my calls. Must have changed his portable communication device. So, where is he?

CJ: Erm, Jackson….he’s AWOL?

CP: B*tch!

CJ: Mr. Pickwhistle!!

CP: Don’t you Colbert me, you foul mouthed shrew! How dare you, I’ve known Jackson since he was a pup. Since he was in nappies. Since he was a bloody tadpole in his Daddies sack. He may be a lot of things my dear, but he is most certainly not an assh*le. You take that back or by god I’ll set these hounds on you!

The camera cuts to Max and Bygraves asleep at Colbert’s feet….

CJ: Mr. Pickwhistle. I said he has gone AWOL! AWOL!!! Absent without leave!!

Colbert stands shocked and embarrassed…

CP: Ah….yes…. well… hearings not so good you see…. All those head shots…..I do apologise, frightfully bad tempered these days. So AWOL eh, Jackson, a traitor. Well I never…

Christy: Yeah, we’re all pretty shocked….anyway…..you’re back and you’re up against…

CP: O’Callaghan.... yes…..mark my words…we go back. Way back.

Christy looks confused…

CJ: I didn’t realise you knew him?

CP: Yes, I remember him. Remember him like it was yesterday. He was one of the first on the scene, you know, when my dearest Hildy was tragically shot. Saw him walking the beat, straight laced, uppity b*stard. Had his troubles. Went undercover for a time, slight incident with a minor, you know, dabbled in the wrong age group. Sorted himself right enough. His days as a truncheon wielding menace were over after the car crash, or so we thought….

James shakes her head, staring at a producer….

CP: But…. Hang on….

Colbert shuffles around in his pocket before pulling a clipping from the Radio Times from his pocket….

CP: He’s dead…. Shot, but his daughters boyfriend….

Colbert hands the piece of paper to James who looks bemused. She hands the clipping to her Producer who laughs and whispers in her ear…

CJ: Oh wow…..

James tries to hide the laughter…

CP: What’s the matter with you, woman? Death is no laughing matter. He died protecting the force….

CJ: Mr. Pickwhistle…… that man, is Tony O’Callaghan….. he played Sgt Matt Boyden in popular TV Show, The Bill…… you’re facing ‘O’Callaghan’? 21 Year Old wrestling sensation?

Colbert stands embarrassed….

CP: Ah, yes, well, must dash, the dogs are due at the groomers. Pleasure to meet you, Christine…. Erm…..yes, I’ll see you soon!

Come on boys….

Colbert clicks his fingers as the dogs get to their feet and he scurries down the corridor… Christy turns to the camera and mouths ‘Wow’ as we cut to ringside.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 26 Nov 2016, 11:47 pm

The TA are shown sat in their Locker Room, the camera peeking through a gap in the partially closed door. The smaller member of The TA is just finishing a phone call.

"Okay, good. Yep, no problem boss. You can count on us. Yeah. Okay, thanks, bye!"

The bigger man stands up from his chair and speaks;

"So what did he say?"

The smaller man stands up as well and smirks before replying;

"He's happy. Really happy. He reminded us that we took out two former 6WF World Champions in Kincade and Blue Dragon, and they weren't even the main target! He's very impressed with how we put the sword to McManus and Fanatic. He said he thinks there's something dodgy about those two but he can't quite figure it out. I don't know myself big man, like you this is all about kicking ass and winning brass."

The bigger man smiles and nods in approval, before catching sight of the camera poking through the door. His expression changes immediately as he walks towards the door, chasing the cameraman away.

(All we see is the camera bouncing up and down as the cameraman runs away in a Cloverfield style, before the feed cuts out and we go back to Henry and Harold at ringside)

HA: Er, a brief insight there into the secretive nature of The TA, after they attacked the Parasite Killers, Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade last week, I don't know about you brother but I don't think The TA are done by a long shot.

HE: Absolutely not. I've seen online reviews that The TA could be the tag team to breathe life back into the 6CW Tag Team Division, and from what I've seen so far I'd say they may be onto something.

HA: Not like you to agree with the Internet Wrestling Community brother!

HE: Nerds Harold. The lot of them. They need to move out of Mummy's spare room.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Sun 27 Nov 2016, 12:18 am

The scene opens filmed on a handheld camera. The camera is following , albeit almost hovering above a rainswept Theresa as she walks extremely fast along what seems like a city street. It soon becomes apparent that the camera is being held by none other than Engel Harlequin

EH: COME ON COME ON! We are going to be late...we made it Theresa...BY GOD WE MADE IT...and its all thanks to y-...well actually its probably mostly down to me but come on this is IT!

Theresa stops immediately and stamps her feet angrily

T: ENGEL! What are you going on about? We have two huge matches to prepare for and here we are...Salford Quay? And for what Engel? Really for what!

The camera lowers until it is level with Theresa's head. Engels legs show outstretched in a seated position, seemingly sat on the pavement in front of Theresa

EH: Oh Theresa my beautiful little flower petal, of course your right. But the thing is, don't you see? THIS world of opportunity that lay before us? Look, Theresa (speaking frantically) I've been thinking I don't do enough PR...I mean have you HEARD the PEOPLE? Look I know this PA job chasing me around arena's and all the other leg work you do is tiring...I mean I get tired listening to all these DAMN voices...listen, I am just trying to help...

Theresa seems to mellow a little

T: You didn't have to do that, I mean I had some ideas for you myself...what are we doing here though? I can't think of anything prime time filmed here.

Engel stands back up the camera still focussed on Theresa

EH: Are you kidding me? This is the UK...THIS IS BRITISH PRIME TIME!

T: What at 9:15 in the morning? Really?

EH: WHAT? Its that time already...9:15? That use to be Lorraine Kelly...oh crap the previews coming up. Theresa COME ON, no time to stand around dithering THIS IS IT! I made it.

Theresa shrugs and begins to walk once more

EH: Listen, Theresa there is gonna be a bad man saying some mean things about you, I just want you to know, they are not true things. I brilliantly made them up...oh and I'm now Dean and your Janette.

T: ENGEL, I mean it now, you need to tell me whats going on right now!

EH: Listen, Theresa, I mean Janette. You need to stop talking to me like that you dirty rotten cheat and face the music...now take the camera, how do I look?

Engel puts on a baseball cap and smiles a big teethy grin revealing a gold tooth. In the background is a large building with a glass entrance. A reception desk can be seen just behind Engel

T: Wierd Engel, really really wierd.

Engel seems to drag Theresa through the large glass entranceway and up to reception. Engel gives a look towards the camera as if to say watch this as he approaches the large receptionist

EH: Excuse me, I am here to see...ya know...the BIG cheese...

Receptionist: Apologies sir, I do not know who you are talking about.

EH: THE man, the host with the most...

Receptionist: Please sir, you need to give me a name.

EH: The king of daytime television for gods sake, the star of the biggest talk show in the UK...

Receptionist: Jeremy Kyle? Your a little late, he is due to film any second.

EH:I KNOW I KNOW...Its me Dean, I am a guest today...(Whispers)Pssst! Theresa! That sign over there stage left...I'm going to make a run for it...cover me!

Engel frantically crosses his legs as if needing the toilet to which the receptionist points towards the toilet door. Theresa shouts up to the receptionist

T: You must be new...I'm his carer, he has these episodes...he just LOVES Jeremy Kyles show so much...

The camera cuts to ITV HD to the set of Jeremy Kyle. The familiar jingle plays and Jeremy Kyle walks out into the crowd to an outstanding ovation. He greets some guests as he walks down onto the stage.

JK:(Speaking quickly) Thankyou very much indeed, good morning and as ever a big big welcome to the show. Now my first guest today, Oliver is here today to find out if his POF date Jemma is the real deal, or if she is really into his best friend Ed...Now Oliver says he wants to know if he can give this girl his "full loving" or wether his self admittant "born again virgin" best friend Ed wants to take her in his "bang bus" now...check this, Oliver fell head over heels in love with this girl over Tinder, but found naked explicit pictures on her phone somewhat similar to photo's he had seen on his best friends phone. Oliver says if she has touched Ed in anyway he will call off there weekly beer and pasty night and move on, we've got lie detector results...lets welcome Oliver on the show ladies and gentlemen.

The Jeremy Kyle jingle plays and the crowd cheer loudly but nobody comes out

???: WRONG!

Suddenly Engel walks on stage from stage left and approaches Jeremy Kyle, however security guard Steve has Engel's number and immediately stands in front of Jeremy

EH: Heeeeey Jeremy, why do you never get back to me? I have been calling you for months about being on here.

JK: Somebody get this clown off the set...

EH: HeHe...did somebody say clown?

Security Steve rushes in front of Engel and holds him back

JK: Not such a big man are you? This is the Jeremy Kyle show, what are you doing on my set?

Engel brushes himself down

EH: Oh Jeremy, JEZZAAA! My man, you are so much more masculine in person. HaHaHa...I made it...I am finally here...its DEAN me old mucker...You know the one right...my girlfriend cheated on me with 42 other guys, I want to know if she made it 43 with my brother in law last week...come on Jezzy boy...you want me here I am prime time...I AM THE MAIN EVENT...

The camera focuses on a confused Jeremy Kyle

JK: Seriously...who is this? Security Steve? Any ideas?

Security Steve shrugs his shoulders, however slowly behind him a low slow Engel chant begins to build from the crowd

JK: What? SERIOUSLY, does anybody know who this man is?

???: THIS MAN, IS ENGEL HARLEQUIN...Professional Wrestler, current number one contender for the EWF Championship and (whispered and to the crowd) lingerie model...only does that for me though...(Speaks up) AAAAAAAND probably the most heart numbing, painful, saddening story your EVER likely to get on this show.

The voice speaking is Theresa and she walks onto the stage with the elegance of a newborn Elephant and takes her place alongside Engel in front of Security Steve

EH: Psssst! Theresa, welcome to explosionville...aptly named seeing as you just blew a great big stinking HOLE IN MY COVER!

A producer rushes over to Jeremy Kyle and whispers in his ear, to which Jeremy nods discretely

JK: WELL, it seems Engel, that my children watch you on TV, (looks at the crowd jokingly) obviously there's not enough of me on youtube and Iplayer (audience laughs as the camera goes back to the stage) so it looks like your in luck...LADIES AND GENTLEMAN PLEASE WELCOME ENGEL AND...

The camera looks at Theresa

T: Theresa...

JK: ...THERESA ONTO THE JEREMY KYLE SHOW...

A lot of the crowd rise to there feet and applaud as a very confused Engel is directed to his chair, he sits in one of the chairs looking slightly uncomfortable as Theresa sits alongside him

EH: Theresa...what did you just do?

T: I...just got your appearance on the Jeremy Kyle show knocked off your bucket list...now take off that damn outfit and...be you.

Engel removes his baseball cap and gold tooth begrudgingly and Jeremy Kyle pulls up a chair alongside Engel

JK: Now, (talking to the crowd) you have got to understand, the work my research team are doing right now is groundbreaking, this man, this..professional Wrestler just burst onto my set and now we are dedicating the rest of the show to him, this is a historic moment so I would just like to quickly thank my research team and Graham for the work they are currently doing to feed me the information I need to tell Engels story...Now Engel, first of all are you nervous?

EH: Well, actually a little...kind of yeah.

Jeremy soothingly pats Engel's shoulder

JK: Thats alright, so Theresa, tell me a little about you before we start, Your Engel's girlfriend? Am I right?

Engel coughs loudly almost spluttering as he does so, Theresa displays a shyness as she replies

EH: Well, kind of, well I mean...I'm just his P.A.

JK: JUST HIS P.A? There not the text messages my research team a reading love.

EH: TEXT MESSAGES?

JK: Thats right...TEXT MESSAGES ON YOUR PHONE...TO...THERESA!

EH: Well...uh I know nothing about that Jezza.

Jeremy Kyle stands up from the seat and does his trademark staredown of his guest

JK: There's...er...sweat on your top lip there.

Engel wipes the top of his lip frantically

JK: Why are you sweating? Are you lying?

EH: NO, I am not lying! I'll do a lie detector test.

Theresa stands up and angrily walks up to Jeremy Kyle

T: THIS SHOW IS MEANT TO BE ABOUT ENGEL!

JK: ENGEL? Until ten minutes ago...I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO THIS MAN WAS. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO THIS MAN IS? The fact is young lady, this MAN treats you like his dirty little secret...and you RUN AROUND AFTER HIM LIKE A HEADLESS CHICKEN FOR A LITTLE BIT OF SATISFACTION...DON'T YOU!

Theresa looks a little sad and shrugs her shoulders

T: I...errr guess so?

EH: THERESA?

Theresa returns to her chair looking sad as Jeremy returns his focus to Engel

JK: And what have you got to say about THAT little boy? Yeah, thats right squirm in that chair you RAT. You see this lady here...LOOK AT HER, you see this lady here, she doesn't do all this because you love her...oh no she does these things for you because SHE LOVES YOU...and you love a good time under the covers...isn't THAT RIGHT? (Jeremy gets in Engel's face) YOU USE THIS WOMAN...AND SHE'S TOO OBLIVIOUS TO EVEN KNOW WHAT PLANET SHE'S ON!

Before Jeremy Kyle can say another word Engel punches him in the jaw sending him crashing to the ground. Theresa looks on shocked as the audience strangely cheer. Theresa grabs Engel's hand and pulls him towards the left exit but Engel drags her back

EH: NO...This way...quickly quickly, we have an appointment with Philip and Fern...

The crowd cheer and pat Engel on the back as Engel runs through the crowd to the exit

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun 27 Nov 2016, 4:06 pm

*Tim Allen is shown backstage, mic in hand...

TA: Ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time...Mike Hill!

*Hill saunters into shot, greeted by boos from the crowd.

TA: Mike, a few weeks ago you defeated Victor Smith, this time around you face the returning Man Mountain Mike. What are your thoughts on this?

Mike Hill: Well it's a bit of a joke really isn't it. A few weeks ago Mike Hill had to face a kid who looked as if he had won a competition to meet his favourite superstar and this time out, it's the returning circus freak who gets to share the ring with The Next Big Thing. People wondered why this company was going downhill, well look no further than the way Mike Hill has been mismanaged since he arrived here in 6CW.

Face the facts, there is simply no way that a wrestler of the calibre of Mike Hill should be opening the show against rookies and freaks. The likes of Smith and Man Mountain Mike do not deserve to be in the same ring as Mike Hill. The only way they should be able to get that close to the Next Big Thing is if they managed to get themselves a front row ticket for Anarchy, where they can stand and beg for Mike Hill to high five them like the rest of the reprobates that make up the 6CW crowd, desperate for that one moment of approval.

TA: So do you find it galling to see the kind of opportunities that are being presented to your team-mates from Beachfront Brawl, such as Cassius Zhi and Cameron Faith?

Mike Hill: Not at all, and the fact you think Mike Hill would fall for such a line of questioning after so many years in this business is ridiculous. Mike Hill can see what you're trying to do, you're trying to get Mike Hill to say something that will cause dissention in the ranks of team 6WF. And it's not your choice to ask that question, we know that. We know that is the board who are sitting there feeding you those questions, as they desperately rack their brains for a way to try and stop the 6WF domination.

But the thing is, you can't. You can't stop the cream rising to the top. Cassius Zhi, Crime Lord, Cameron Faith, Marshall Murdoch, Mike Hill...we are the very best in the business and have proven this numerous times over the years, most recently at Beachfront Brawl where we took on the very best that 6CW had to offer and embarrassed them. And now look, those two great heroes of 6CW JJ Johnson and Gazzy D are beating the hell out of each other, trying to find someone to blame.

The people who should be blamed are not on that team though, it's the board and the fans that are to blame. They made 6CW believe they had anything more than a puncher's chance. They made out as if it was a 50/50 match. They made guys like Geoff Steel believe they were on the same level as someone like Mike Hill. They started buying into the hype, the ego's started to increase and then they came crashing down to earth.

To answer your question, no Mike Hill does not find the success of his beachfront brawl team-mates galling. In fact, it gives Mike Hill hope that the board at Monster Energy aren't totally stupid as they have at least given those guys the opportunities that their talent is deserving of. All Mike Hill wants is the same treatment, to show that if Mike Hill is given the chance he deserves, he will do the same as he has done everywhere else. Match after Match, Week after Week, Year after Year, Mike Hill will continue to bring everyone else up to STANDARD!

TA: And what would you do to show the board that you do deserve those kind of opportunities Mike?

Mike Hill: It's very simple. All Mike Hill asks of Monster Energy and their board is to give The Next Big Thing 10 minutes of their time. Just book out a meeting room with a projector, and Mike Hill will come to your offices and we will sit around a table. We will do all the pleasantries, shake hands and you can all get yourselves an autograph and a picture with Mike Hill before we put the film on.

It'll only be a 5 minute film, a highlight reel of Mike Hill's best moves and moments. And after the 5 minutes are up, Mike Hill will look around the room and the board will be sat there, eyes glazed over as they sit there in awe at what they have just witnessed. And then all Mike Hill will ask is that the board close their eyes and breath in.

Come on Tim, join in with Mike Hill right now...go on, close your eyes and take a deep breath...

*Hill exaggeratedly closes his eyes and takes a deep breath through his nose, as does Allen but with less enthusiasm. Hill then exhales..

Mike Hill: Do you know what that was you just breathed in? It is the exact same as what the Board will breath in. That is the air of greatness. And all Mike Hill asks is that everyone here in 6CW simply embraces the greatness.

*With that, Hill leans back with his arms out-stretched and eyes closed for a few moments before strolling off.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri 02 Dec 2016, 9:09 pm

Cassius Zhi is in his locker room, slowly pacing the cold, unfurnished floor with a green tea in hand. His demeanour acknowledges the presence of the camera without directing his attention towards it, focussed instead on the sparse walls of the unwelcoming room. He takes a calm and measured sup of tea then diverts his gaze to a solitary mirror hanging haphazardly from a nail, staring malevolently at his own reflection.

Cassius : And so this is Christmas… What have you done?

Zhi turns to face the camera with a determined seriousness

Cassius : Nothing yet! But once this year is over, and a new one begun, I will have single handedly changed everything you know about 6CW.

Cassius laughs to himself and takes a sip of tea before staring into the camera with renewed intent.

Cassius : Not just a new year, but a new era… !

And you must forgive me for beginning the festivities a little prematurely 6CW, but the desperation-disguising decorations line the streets, the hungry hoards have embarked upon their materialistic sprees, and the first doors of a million advent calendars have been torn back over breakfast bowl and schoolbag – a cardboard countdown to the most joyous time of the year, and I can’t help but be caught up in it all.

Cassius takes a snapped sip of tea, shaking his head disingenuously then sneering malevolently.

Cassius : Not when 6CW finds itself on a concurrent but jarringly juxtaposed countdown of its own – with only one door left to tear down! Behind it sitting a solitary little Robin. Not the first sign of Spring, but instead the last guardian fending off an eternal winter!

Cassius leans closer to the camera, speaking into it with a sinisterly hushed tone

Cassius : If you think 2016 has been the world’s annus horribilis so far - you just wait until I place the sourest cherry on the top at Seasons Beatings, 6CW.

Cassius snorts derisively then begins to shake his cup in a circular motion, momentarily losing himself in the chaotic whirlpool formed in the remains of his tea, before slugging it all back and staring back into the camera.

Zhi holds a solitary finger up at the camera

Cassius : And there is just one door left to tear down, 6CW.
One minute to midnight!
One final year of all you know.

A year that will forever be known as 1 B-Zhi!

And once I have strangled the last dying breath out of this now eponymous year that I have had my hands wrapped tightly around since day one… once I have placed that sourest of cherries on top like the first piece of dirt scattered on the sarcophagus of this company… once I have torn down that final door… once I have defeated Robin Reborn… ONCE I AM 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION…

Zhi seethes with spittle insidiously forming at the corners of his mouth

Cassius : Then, 6CW….. War is Over!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down