The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+8
Alistair
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
Galted
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
12 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 05 Aug 2016, 8:37 am

First topic message reminder :

I hope Jules is quick enough to get the thread split with one of his puns. Would hate it to be something tedious.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 23 Sep 2016, 12:20 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

I have not been over to the boxing board in quite some time so no idea what goes on there any more.

They're philistines. I made a brilliant bit of word play about the Pixies last night and nothing. Where else do you get stuff like that. Go on Eastside and see how many of their moderators can make jokes based on bass players in reasonably obscure 80s indie bands. There will be none, not a one of them.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 23 Sep 2016, 12:25 pm

If you hadn't abandoned us like a f*cking frenchie we would have more sympathy. As it is, we p*ss on you and your prissy references.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Sep 2016, 12:30 pm

I’m not dead, just currently unemployed.

I’m just having a sandwich (corned beef) and some salt and vinegar hula hoops before I head out to a soft play place in Cambridge. With my youngest, not on my own. I’m not a f*cking nonce.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 23 Sep 2016, 12:33 pm

Why unemployed Tina? Did you finally quit

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 23 Sep 2016, 12:37 pm

Finally! Welcome back Tino. Condolences/Congratulations on your unemployment (Delete as appropriate).

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Sep 2016, 12:37 pm

Rowley wrote:Why unemployed Tina? Did you finally quit

Yes mate. Just reached the end of my tether with the commute and London being full of d*ckheads. I'm on gardening leave till the end of November before officially being a bum.

How is your place? Still depressing?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 23 Sep 2016, 12:40 pm

Better than it was, bit of an adjustment, gone from doing proper applications to dealing with scumbags. On the plus side it doesn't lack for variety.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Sep 2016, 12:41 pm

Rowley wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

I have not been over to the boxing board in quite some time so no idea what goes on there any more.

They're philistines. I made a brilliant bit of word play about the Pixies last night and nothing. Where else do you get stuff like that. Go on Eastside and see how many of their moderators can make jokes based on bass players in reasonably obscure 80s indie bands. There will be none, not a one of them.
Maybe they're just MarkKing time...there's a bass player reference for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Sep 2016, 12:43 pm

Anyway, Tina has returned and all is right with the world.

I may kill/refrain from killing someone in tribute.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 23 Sep 2016, 1:06 pm

Rowley wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

They're philistines. I made a brilliant bit of word play about the Pixies last night and nothing. Where else do you get stuff like that.

Not on the CC, because you can't be @rsed to post here anymore.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 23 Sep 2016, 1:07 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Anyway, Tina has returned and all is right with the world.

He only talks to Jeff.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Sep 2016, 1:18 pm

B&Q have been struggling lately.

On a serious note, Tina's internet search history must have finally caught up with him.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Sep 2016, 1:32 pm

superflyweight wrote:

B&Q have been struggling lately.

On a serious note, Tina's internet search history must have finally caught up with him.  
Not unless he's posting from prison

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Sep 2016, 11:19 am

http://southendnewsnetwork.com/news/southend-man-asks-tattooist-for-that-guy-from-the-jam-and-it-all-goes-horribly-wrong/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sat 24 Sep 2016, 10:37 pm

Just put the Crolla v Linares fight on. Sweet Caroline is playing in the arena. What the f*ck is going on in the world. This is the first fight I have watched since Haye v Klitschko but I wasn't expecting that.

And Ricky Hatton is a fat b*stard these days.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 24 Sep 2016, 11:11 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Just put the Crolla v Linares fight on.  Sweet Caroline is playing in the arena.  What the f*ck is going on in the world.  This is the first fight I have watched since Haye v Klitschko but I wasn't expecting that.

And Ricky Hatton is a fat b*stard these days.

You're not fooling anyone, we know you're dead.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Sep 2016, 11:47 am

I 'll get my coat.I disappeared for way longer and no-one sais sheet!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 25 Sep 2016, 1:46 pm

andygf wrote:I 'll get my coat.I disappeared for way longer and no-one sais sheet!Smile

so go on, you'll continue, with your nose so open wide, knocking on the door that says "hurry, come inside"

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Sep 2016, 5:39 pm

Ahhhh, sweet of you,Galted X

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Sep 2016, 5:41 pm

Well, I did have a brief stint supporting Midnight Oil, but it's not mentioned in the film.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 25 Sep 2016, 6:14 pm

you're welcome xx

none of the brief fame in aus is mentioned in the film, was all a bit contradictory

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Sep 2016, 11:55 pm

Yeh,they were looking for Rodruigezon the net in98, and they didn't know that he ws alive?Hmmmmm.Also,they do not mention dates of their search.It was at the end of the film where the 1998 date crops up,so I think it's fishy the narrative they give.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Sep 2016, 7:02 am

morning all, thread split would have been a no brainer in the old days...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 26 Sep 2016, 7:17 am

rick_dagless wrote:morning all, thread split would have been a no brainer in the old days...

Relax Ricko, winter is coming, thats our busiest period as the faux northerners stay inside due to lack of coats.

Are ye well?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Sep 2016, 7:22 am

We don't need coats in the north mate

http://newsthump.com/2009/02/22/geordie-man-buys-coat/

I am well, how was your weekend?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 26 Sep 2016, 7:52 am

Passable. Still feeling a little tired after the weekends but I suppose thats age catching up with me. My boss seems to be a trifle upset, he's spending more time sitting quietly at the security desk. What about you? Did your phone finally arrive?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Sep 2016, 7:57 am

No it did not... hopefully today, then I can report back on all the cool features that I will never use.

Did you catch the boxing?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 26 Sep 2016, 8:04 am

Yup, No Surprises but it was good to watch. Fury, really is a tactless oaf l*l .

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Sep 2016, 8:05 am

Yeah good fight, right decision.

What did Fury do? Barring pulling out more times than a catholic with 5 kids

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Sep 2016, 8:06 am

Morning

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Sep 2016, 8:08 am

Morning sean me old china, how goes the good fight??

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 26 Sep 2016, 8:10 am

He's just cancelled a fight, costing many fans accomodation/tickets, hassle, etc citing mental/physical illness and then he's there in the crowd, looking fine and dandy. I know you can't tell if he's got any problems but keeping a low profile might go some way to garnering some sympathy.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 26 Sep 2016, 8:11 am

I'm not Arnold Palmer.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Sep 2016, 8:11 am

Feeling a bit Tyson fury. Always happens after a heavy weekend. Should be ok once I get out and about.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Sep 2016, 8:17 am

I just don't think he wants/needs to fight any more Shah should just sack the belts off and live off the proceeds,

Glad to hear it Jules.

Anything special sean?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Sep 2016, 8:21 am

Cricket dinner. Won the league so big night. Locked myself out of flat so climbed in through window. Must have hit ground hard, shoulder fecked.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 26 Sep 2016, 8:23 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I'm not Arnold Palmer.

I suspect giving him a hand would be the end of you...one way or the other.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 26 Sep 2016, 8:27 am

rick_dagless wrote:I just don't think he wants/needs to fight any more Shah should just sack the belts off and live off the proceeds,

Glad to hear it Jules.

Anything special sean?

I don't think he has the wherewithal to make it last. Probably be bankrupt by Tuesday having spent it on an anti-Gay/anti Jew/Anti Devil Iron shirt from Max Romeo Industries.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Sep 2016, 8:29 am

Congrats, and unlucky all at the same time then sean.

I remember playing Arnold Palmer golf on the megadrive I think.

I think he has to be honest Shah, I reckon he is pretty shrewd under that exterior, though he may well have spent it on flood defences due to the gays making it rain so much

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Sep 2016, 8:42 am

Started playing golf actually.local course get a half price round if you go back within 5 days. Playing a few times a week at the moment. Find it cathartic

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Sep 2016, 8:46 am

I don't mind golf, I just suck balls at it, I play more footgolf these days.

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=64141

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20