The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - 7th March Live Show RESULTS

2 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy - 7th March Live Show RESULTS Empty 6CW Anarchy - 7th March Live Show RESULTS

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:58 pm

6CW Anarchy Monday 7th March

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Comes the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in; the 6CW arena erupts into an explosion of colour as fireworks and pyrotechnics light up the darkness. The London crowd are going crazy as the camera pans around the sold out Wembley arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, good evening and welcome to 6CW Anarchy, we are once again live from Wembley Arena, the home of 6CW! I am Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined by my brother Henry Lloyd on commentary!

*Henry nods to camera

HA: We are only two weeks away to Day of Reckoning where dreams will come true

HE: Or nightmares will become reality!

HA: Always the optimist Henry

HE: Tell it like it is Harold. There are a lot of people being set up for a huge fall at the hands of Mr Jones

HA: Or the glass half full version that Jones is counting his chickens before they’ve hatched and the good guys have something up their sleeves that he never expected

*Henry scoffs
HE: Not a chance

HA: There is always a chance Henry. That’s why we love this business, that’s why these fans fill those seats night after night, show after show

HE: And all they are doing is lining the pockets of one Mr Michael Jones

He is playing them for fools, just like he is doing to Max, Grace and most importantly the biggest fool of them all Thunder

HA: Don’t dare a fool Henry. He might just surprise you and walk out the Heavyweight champion of the world

Henry is shaking his head

HA: Anything can happy during this wild ride

This is 6CW

BOTH: AND IT’S TIME TO PLAY!!!!!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - 7th March Live Show RESULTS Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - 7th March Live Show RESULTS

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:00 pm

*Perfect Jack and Lex Hart enter the frame just outside Mr Jones’ office. Jack stops Lex from knocking.

PJ: Why are we here?

LH: He asked, Jack, and he’s the boss. We are on no fool’s errand; we know where the power lies…currently.

PJ: But what does he want? I definitely haven’t been sniffing around him

LH: And neither have I, but we have things we want, so I am sure this can only work in our favour.

*Lex knocks and then opens the door, the cameraman follows them in. Jones does not stand to greet them, but does smile.

MJ: Gentlemen, I am glad you got the message. I have a proposal for you.

LH: Do go on…

*Jones’ smile widens

MJ: Tonight you are kept away from both of the former Red Arrows in the ring…but I have a feeling that won’t stop you sending a signal of intent

*Hart smiles

LH: Something like that had crossed our minds, yes.

MJ: Now, this is a safe company, and I can’t have my employees working in an environment that does not support that. However, a blind eye can be turned to the occasional mishap.

*Hart’s smile widen and he nods his head

LH: I see, and how does one ensure certain events are “missed” by the powers that be?

MJ: You’re on my wavelength, Lex, this is good to know. Let us just say that there are going to be two men in that ring when you make your statement…make sure both are left with very clear messages from you and I.

PJ: Oh, it will be our pleasure to take out any excess baggage, sir.

*All three are smiling; Jones stands and shakes their hands

MJ: Do a good job and you may find you need not bait those two men any more at all.

*The scene fades as the pair turn to walk out of the office.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - 7th March Live Show RESULTS Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - 7th March Live Show RESULTS

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:13 pm

Match One
Mike Masters vs Robin Reborn

HA: Singles action to start off the final edition of Anarchy before Day of Reckoning.

HE: And what a contest this one promises to be, two men who as recently as the last pay per view were competing for world championships.

HA: Robin Reborn narrowly failed in his quest to take the 6CW Title from Joshua in a triple threat match that also included his now former tag team partner Jack Hurst, while Masters lost out to Keith Leone after refusing the help of The Forgotten.

HE: Both have made dumb-ass decisions. Masters should have taken the help from Jones and

The Forgotten, while Reborn should never have split with Hurst, the tag division is where he belongs.

HA: Both men will be looking at the Gateway to Glory match as their chance to earn a quick way back to competing for those titles.

"Champion" blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos as Mike Masters strides out onto the stage. He marches down the ramp, ignoring the reaction of the fans as he rolls under the bottom rope into the ring. He leaps to his feet, bouncing off the ropes a few times.

HA: Masters has found his path back to reclaiming the EWF Title somewhat blocked, first by Liam Wood and now the 6CW International Champion, Crime Lord.

HE: It serves Masters right for turning his back on the Forgotten, he is now being punished for it.

“Stronger” blares out as the fans erupt into cheers and smoke pours out onto the stage. After a few moments, Robin Reborn leaps through the smoke, before landing in a forward role, leading to louder cheers from the fans. Reborn then jogs down to the ring, tagging fans hands as he goes, before sliding in under the bottom rope. Reborn then paces around the ring, looking out at the fans before turning to face Masters.

HA: Reborn is another who has seemingly picked up some new enemies in the last month, in the form of Perfect Execution, who have conveniently timed their challenge just as the Red Arrows stopped teaming together.

HE: Perfect Execution have every right to lay down their challenge, Reborn and Hurst should be honoured that Jack and Hart are willing to grant them a match.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Robin Reborn and Masters lock-up. Reborn synchs in a headlock on Masters, who goes to counter with a belly to back suplex. Reborn flips out of the hold, landing on his feet behind Masters. He locks in a sleeper hold on Masters, who counters with a hip toss like move. Reborn rolls to his feet, Masters drops him to the mat with a sidewalk slam. He covers.

Ref: 1…………….2………Kick out!

Reborn forces the shoulder up. Mike Masters goes on the attack with a series of knees down into the face. He then locks in an armbar on the former tag team champion, dragging him to his feet. He Irish whips him firmly into the corner, Masters sprints in and connects with a running forearm smash to the face. Reborn stumbles out of the corner, the former EWF champion bounces off the ropes and connects with a twisting neckbreaker. Cover.

HE: Fast start to this match from Masters, both men will be looking to finish this early ahead of the potentially energy-sapping Gateway to Glory match.

Ref: 1……………..2…………..Kick out!

Mike Masters drags Robin Reborn to his feet, he goes for a suplex but Reborn manages to free himself in mid-air and land on his feet behind the former world champion. He clenches him by the waist, running to the corner, before rolling back, then up to his feet and delivering a German suplex, bridging over into the pin. Reborn covers.

Ref: 1………………2…………Kick out!

Masters is forced into his first kick out of the match. Reborn lifts Mike Masters up by his head,

firing in a couple of elbow smashes to the face. Reborn then goes for a boot to the stomach, but Masters grabs the boot. He smirks, only for Reborn to level him with an enzaguri kick to the side of the head. Masters lurches forward, Reborn bounces off the ropes and delivers a running bulldog on Masters. He hooks the leg.

HA: Reborn coming back into his contest, a win over Masters would be a huge feather in the cap.

Ref: 1………………..2………...Kick out!

Robin Reborn allows Masters up to his feet and then throws him into the ropes. Reborn leaps into the air, going for a hurracanrana but Masters holds him across the shoulders. He walks towards the corner, before dropping Reborn down face-first into the turnbuckle cover. He staggers back, Masters steps to the outside and springboards in before nailing a flying forearm smash. Masters makes the cover.

Ref: 1………………..2……………Kick out!

Masters goes on the attack, driving a number of stomps down into the head of Reborn. He then drags the former Red Arrow towards the ropes, before grabbing him by the legs and launching Reborn forward across the ropes with a choke slingshot. Masters then runs off the ropes, hitting a leaping back senton. Cover.

Ref: 1…………..………2…………………Kick out!

Mike Masters drags up Reborn, going for an Irish whip but Reborn reverses the momentum. Masters runs up the ropes and connects with a whisper in the wind. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1…………………2…………….Kick out!

HE: Big move from Masters!

Reborn just about forces the shoulder up. Masters drags him to his feet, he goes for an Irish whip to the corner but Reborn climbs up the ropes, moonsaulting over the top of the on-rushing Masters. He then delivers a CM Punk-like roundhouse kick to the back of the head. Masters slumps forward and Reborn makes the cover.

Ref: 1…………….....2…………….Kick out!

Masters forces the shoulder up on this occasion. Robin Reborn slowly stirs up to his feet, hauling up the former EWF Champion and then Irish whipping him into the corner. The former Red Arrow then sprints in, delivering a helluva kick to the head of Masters. He staggers forward and Reborn drops him with a double arm legsweep DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1…………...........2……………….Kick out!

Reborn allows Masters to his feet, he throws him into the ropes. He leaps into the air for a dropkick but Masters holds onto the ropes and Reborn crashes to the floor. Masters runs off the ropes as Reborn stirs…

HA: DISASTER KICK!

Ref: 1………………..........2……………………..Kick out!

Masters drags up Reborn, he sets up for the Gringo Killer but Reborn is the man with the counter this time, hitting a back body drop. Masters gets to his feet, Reborn hits a discus lariat. Cover.

Ref: 1…………………..2…………………Kick out!

Masters gets the shoulder up on this occasion. Reborn allows him to rise, before hitting a spinebuster. Reborn then heads up to the top rope…

HA: Lining up the Flight of The Navigator…

HE: If this hits it’s over…

HA: DAMN IT! PERFECT JACK! AND LEX HART!

Jack and Hart emerge from the crowd, Jack rolls into the ring and goes on the attack against Masters as Hart shoves Reborn down from the top rope to the canvas. Hart rolls into the ring, where he begins stomping a mudhole into Reborn in the corner.

Perfect Jack drags Masters to his feet, he grabs him by the head and throws him out over the top rope before stepping down to the outside. He blocks a weary punch by Masters, and then launches him into the steel ring steps. Masters staggers up, Jack grabs him by the head and rams him head-first into the steel ring post.

Jack leaves Masters on the mat as he rolls into the ring to join Lex in beating down on Reborn. The duo stomp away viciously on Reborn in the corner, before Lex removes the top turnbuckle cover. The duo lift up Reborn, before dropping him face-first down into the exposed steel.

HA: This is a cowardly, brutal attack from Perfect Execution.

Perfect Jack presses Reborn’s head down onto the turnbuckle, as Hart climbs to the top rope and then stomps down repeatedly on the head, driving his head into the turnbuckle. Hart leaps down off the top rope as Jack nails a German suplex out of the corner.

Hart picks up Reborn, holding him in a full nelson hold as Perfect Jack boots away at the abdomen. They then switch roles, Jack holding Reborn as Hart pummels down on the head of Reborn. Eventually, Jack pushes Reborn forward as Hart leaps into the air and nails the RKO!

HE: Reborn is out cold, Jack and Hart have done a real job on them here.

Jack orders for a microphone to be thrown to him. Hart holds up the barely conscious head of Reborn…

Perfect Jack: That’s how a real team does things Reborn. The best? You really think you and your buddy are the best? Well why not prove it, at Day of Reckoning. Me and Lex against you and your buddy, if you can make it there of course…

*Jack lets go of Reborn’s head as he slumps to the mat.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:17 pm

*Timothy Allen is backstage and looking slightly worried. The camera pans out to show Engel Harlequin standing by him. Engel is carefully dropping sawdust from one hand to the other, as he watches Allen intently.

TA: Folks my guest right now is facing a living hell that maybe he welcomes. We were in no doubt at how far he would go when he destroyed his beloved Mr. Bat in the wood chipper earlier this week. I hope to find out why this symbolic gesture was made......

*Allen turns to Engel.

TA: Engel, why did you destroy what has been classed as your only friend?

*Engel laughs a little and holds the sawdust in the palm of his hand.

EH: Destroy? Is that all you saw with that "saw"? Destruction means the end but with Mr Bat's ashes I shall be reborn. In fact everyone here will rise up like a phoenix. All they have to do is wait for their time. Would you like to be a part of that Timothy?

*Allen goes to answer but is stopped when Engel blows some of the sawdust into his face. He starts to cough violently as Engel stares into the camera.

EH: I am sure that feels better! It was time for your make-up! Do you feel refreshed? Rejuvenated? Relaxed?

*Allen shakes his head angrily.

TA: I have asthma you idiot!

*Engel looks taken aback at this.

EH: A weakness? Surely not. No, no, no that will not do at all.

*He lifts a hand up and starts stroking Allen's cheek.

EH: Weakness is all in the mind, so shhhhhhh! That's what the men in white coats try and beat out of you! You can't be mad physically! But you can be hurt physically! Let them fight has always been fought by men who bear the scars of many battles. But only I can show them a mental way to heal them.

*Engel turns to the camera.

EH: I can compete with fire or barbed wire bats. I can compete with hellish structures and broken bones. But time will tell if the fractured minds I face can compete with the games I will play. Because I aim to win this battle long before we face each other in the ring.

*He turns back to Allen and slaps his face.

EH: Interview over! That contract needs signing!

*Engel laughs to himself before walking out of shot.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:25 pm

*Austin Stevens is pacing back and forth in front of an impatient Mr. Jones, sat at his desk disappointingly looking on*

Jones: You keep pacing around like that; you’re going to dig a hole to China. For Christ's sake get it together!

*Stevens stops pacing and faces Jones, slamming his fist on the desk aggressively*

AS: You don't get it do you? I'm partnered up with that Jack*ss week in week out, and week in week out, he can't get the job done. Week in week out I drag his a** out there and bust my a** for you, for the Forgotten. And what have I got to show for it? The tag team titles? Which I end up single handedly defending? Nu-uh that ain't gonna work. I am sick and tired of carrying that clown. He doesn't have it anymore; he doesn't have what it takes in this business to get the job done.

*Jones adjusts his suit before standing up*

Jones: Get your head out of your a** Austin and start thinking about the bigger picture. As I said to Charles last week. Those that have taken my opportunity that have reached out for the brass ring have had their paths littered with gold. 6CW handed to you on a plate. You have the audacity to stand here in front of ME, the owner of this company and act like your opinion matters? I have been watching your little domestic and observing what needs to change.

*Stevens interrupts a seemingly angered Jones*

AS: I don't give a rats a** what you have been observing from your nice cushy desk job. You see the problem but don't make the necessary change. You've got a clown running rings around you, 6CW making its fighting return and the world moves forward, while you sit at your IKEA desk with your Apple Mac computer, wearing your cheap a** suit living off the left overs of yesterday.

*Jones calmly smiles*

Jones: Well if you see the problems coming, get on the same page as Hokori, get out there and deal with it! It’s what your here for isn't it? It’s about time you both realised the opportunities you have been given, it's about time you thought about what exactly you both want. From me, from 6CW and from our working relationship. Now if that is all Austin, I have work to do and you have things to prepare.

*Austin Stevens shakes his head and looks to continue to speak before thinking better of it, he walks out of the office slamming the door, Jones sits down at his desk shaking his head*

*Charles Kramer walks into the room as Jones lifts his head

MJ: Gratitude Charles, is it so hard to understand??

*Kramer looks confused as Jones continues
MJ: You give them an opportunity but yet it’s not enough, why can’t they see what I am giving them?

*Kramer shakes his head
CK: They are professionals Michael. Reward for servitude only goes so far. You can’t control them all

*Jones scowls
MJ: And why not. I pay them; it is my investment that they protect. Doing what I tell them should be the only thing that matters

*Kramer laughs
CK: You’ll have them goose stepping and crying on cue next

MJ: Is there a reason for your interruption. I could grow weary of your ramblings when there isn’t a point Charles. A warning to heed, not a threat. You are as much at my will as the next man

*Kramer smiles nervously
CK: Of course. I am here to consult; you are the decision maker Michael

*Jones nods
MJ: So, you are here, for……

CK: I had a question but it can wait

MJ: You stride in here full of purpose but now only seconds later, your objectives are less important?

A smarter man would ask whether you were about to question a decision I have made. It wouldn’t be anything related to the certain arrival of a mystical figure from a land familiar to you?

*Kramer stares straight ahead as Jones stands

MJ: I make the decisions Charles. I am the man in CONTROL here.

*Jones leaves the room leaving Kramer shaking his head

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:36 pm

*The camera goes backstage at Wembley arena. We see a weary and dejected looking Chael Kingdom, loitering by some technical equipment and boxes residing in one of many corridors that fill and make up Wembley arena. The paint on the walls look a bit scratched and the big lumbering technical boxes have left black marks on the walls. The camera focuses in on Kingdom who is wearing a pair of blue jeans, black shoes and a plain black shirt with Day of Reckoning emblazoned in white on it. Taking a sip from a paper cup filled with clear water, Kingdom launches it at the wall before looking into the camera and speaking to the captivated 6CW world.*

Kingdom: Last week... Last week was an anomaly. A joke. An event which should’ve never have happened but something which I could have easily prevented... I'm left dejected, angry and frustrated that I wasn't able to live up to the expectations that you fans have for me. And the standards I have for myself, I have failed to live up to them... I have lost the right to call myself your UK champion, and that hurts.

Kingdom: But tonight, I begin my path to my salvation... I get to take down a man who has proven experience and a guy that has proved to be a tough opponent for anyone to take on until now. I have had enough of guys beating me... I don't know what has happened, but this needs to stop. And I will put a stop to it tonight. Mark my words, James McManus will not know what has hit him tonight.

*Kingdom furrows his brow, his eyes seem drained and his body posture looks vulnerable and exposed like never before.*

Kingdom: Tonight, this is the start of my new journey. My new journey to recapture what is mine and what rightfully belongs to a man with pride and honour in what he does. Back down, McManus... I'm going to hurt you tonight. I'm going to show you why my name is Chael Kingdom and why I'm the most dangerous man on the planet.

*With that, Kingdom kicks the equipment box and bangs his fist on it, his face ridden with anger, seething almost as he walks out from the scene, almost shouting at himself as the camera picks up the audible noises.

The scene then fades away.*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:36 pm

Match Two
Hokori & Austin Stevens vs Dopant Zero

HA: Now it’s time for tag tam action here on Anarchy, and it involves the current 6CW Tag team champions, who will be looking to regain some momentum after the events of last week.

HE: It’ll be tough for Hokori and Austin Stevens tonight though, as they find themselves up against one of the greatest tag teams in 6CW history, Dopant Zero.

HA: They can’t afford another loss after what happened last time out on Anarchy, when Max Adamson and Anthony Grace defeated the pair to put themselves in pole position for a title shot.

HE: Imagine what a scramble for the titles that would be caused if Dopant Zero upset the odds here tonight…

The action returns to ringside and "Riot" booms through the speakers, met by a crescendo of boos from the 6CW crowd. Austin Stevens and Hokori head out onto the stage, their balaclavas masking their faces, and they raise their hands to the sky. They unstrap their tag championships and raise them into the air to loud boos.

HA: Relations haven’t exactly been at their best between these two, and that loss to the Megastars certainly wouldn’t have helped things.

HE: Tonight represents a real chance for them to get things back on track and restore their reputation.

The crowd go boo like crazy as Where I'm From by Jay Z blasts through the speakers and both members of Dopant Zero walk out with smirks on their faces, the crowd jeer but they ignore them all making their way down to the ring with Nogami sliding in and mocking the fans as Yagurama stands on the ring apron.

HA: These two have targeted the newly-established team of Mike Hill and Geoff Steel in recent weeks, but now they’ve been given this chance.

HE: I don’t blame them for challenging Steel and Hill, the way that they’ve been talking about themselves.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hokori starts off against the powerful Yagurama. The duo lock-up, Yagurama pushes Hokori back into the corner. He fires in a series of shoulder thrusts up into the abdomen, before then waiting for Hokori to stumble out of the corner. Yagurama then throws him out across the ring with a release belly to belly suplex. Hokori stumbles up to his feet and Yagurama hits a big spinebuster, making the cover.

Ref: 1……………….2………….Kick out!

Yagurama allows Hokori to his feet, where he then Irish whips him firmly into the corner. He makes the tag to Kenzaki Nogami. Yagurama hits a big running splash on Hokori, which Nogami follows up with a leaping double knee to the face. Yagburama follows that with a backbreaker as Nogami runs in and hits a dropkick to the face at the same time. He covers.

HE: Very strong, and cohesive, start from Dopant Zero.

Ref: 1………………2……………Kick out!

Nogami drags up Hokori, where he then fires in a succession of firm roundhouse kicks to the side of the tag team champion. He lurches forward and Nogami hits a vicious kick to the face, and then running off the ropes to deliver a corkscrew neckbreaker. Hokori gets to his feet and

Nogami hits a bakatare sliding kick. Cover.

Ref; 1………………2…………Kick out!

The tag team champion again forces the shoulder up as Stevens watches on frustrated from the outside. Nogami drags him to his feet in a headlock, before making the tag to Yagurama. He lifts Hokori up by the legs, as Nogami then drops him down with a DDT. He doesn’t leave the ring immediately, instead going to the top rope. Yagurama scoops up Hokori, delivering a powerslam as Nogami follows up with a moonsault. Cover.

Ref: 1………………..2……………Kick out!

Yagurama drags up Hokori by the waist, setting up for a Japanese thunder bomb but Hokori lands on his feet behind Yagurama. He grabs him by the head, before driving him into the canvas with a Russian legsweep. Yagurama stirs to his feet, Hokori runs the ropes and nails a bulldog. He covers.

Ref: 1…………………2………………..Kick out!

Stevens is offering the tag, but Hokori ignores it. He instead chooses to lift up Yagurama, going for a neckbreaker but he blocks it, scooping Hokori onto his shoulders and nailing an electric chair drop. Stevens punches the turnbuckle in frustration as Yagurama tags out to Nogami. He waits for Hokori to rise…

HA: Springboard dropkick!

HE: Dopant Zero totally dominant here!

Ref: 1…………………….2…………………Kick out!

Hokori once again forces the shoulder. Nogami drags him up, firing in a series of roundhouse kicks to the side and the head. Hokori falls into the ropes, Nogami bounces off the ropes and goes for an over the top rope tiger feint kick but Hokori manages to grab the legs. He drags Nogami through the ropes and immediately plants him with a spike DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1………………..2…………….Kick out!

Hokori slowly stirs, he shuffles back to the corner and this time makes the tag to Stevens.

HA: I don’t think Austin was going to be ignored that time around.

Stevens sprints into the ring and immediately unloads his frustration, running towards Yagurama and nailing a vicious big boot to the head. He then boots away on the head of Yagurama on the apron, before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a leaping dropkick to the head as Yagurama drops to the outside.

Austin Stevens stirs to his feet, Nogami runs in at him but he counters with a flapjack into the top turnbuckle. Nogami staggers forward straight into a superkick. Cover.

Ref: 1………………..2…………….Kick out!

Nogami forces the shoulder up. Stevens goes on the attack with a number of punches and stomps down into the head of Nogami. He then allows the Dopant Zero man to rise before booting him in the gut, and following that up with a stalling suplex. Nogami staggers to his feet, Stevens hits a running, spinning European uppercut. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1………………..2………………Kick out!

HA: The tag champs coming back into this one.

Stevens starts choking Nogami out on the canvas with a hand across the throat. He then hauls the Dopant Zero man to his feet and drives him into the canvas with a chokeslam. He covers again.

Ref: 1…………………..2………………Kick out!

Nogami again forces the shoulder up. Stevens goes up to the top rope, waiting for him to rise before flying off and hitting a big lariat. Stevens runs across to the opposite corner, before leaping off the top rope and nailing a moonsault. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1………………..2………………..Kick out!

HE: Stevens is decimating the opposition here!

Stevens gets to his feet, he sees Yagurama on the apron and runs over, hitting a big boot to the head to send him back down to the outside. He turns around, Nogami runs at him but Stevens leaps into the air and takes him down with a huge spear. Hokori is asking for a tag, Stevens reluctantly obliges and he goes to the top rope…

HA: Leg drop!

Ref: 1…………………2……………….Kick out!

Hokori gets to his feet, and he boots Nogami in the stomach. The tag champ runs off the ropes, nailing the spike bulldog. He is about to make the cover when he sees Stevens glaring, and he tags out. Austin goes up top..

HA: DEATH FROM ABOVE!

HE: How’s that for teamwork Harold?!

Ref: 1……………………………………2…………………………………………..3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And that’s it!

HE: All over, and the tag champions get a morale boosting win!

HA: For a while teamwork seemed to be an issue, but they pulled through and got the victory in the end ahead of Day of Reckoning.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:44 pm

*Liam Wood is stood in the back, leaning against a wall, flipping a penny up and down as he listens to music. He straightens up off the wall and leaves his headphones to rest around his neck as Crime Lord walks by.

LW: Watching your step, little Lord?

CL: Ahhhh, Liam Wood. Or should I call you The Shadow of Thunder. You need a new nickname, don’t you? Something to tattoo on those arms. So disgusted by your own skin that you cover every inch with ink.

LW: Don’t be scared, Crimey; some of us can take a little pain.

CL: We’ll soon see about that, won’t we?

LW: Is that a threat?

CL: Let us just hope the numbers fall in the right order…and I can throw you straight out to the floor, where the remains of your worthless career lay.

LW: N’awww, you want to leave it down to bad luck. Hope fate doesn’t draw you against me? No match, no one-on-one?

*Crime Lord smiles

CL: I have real matches to prepare for. Remember, I’ve got a title to defend. And tonight I face off against another champion, and one that you can’t stop. Enjoy the little throw-around with the protégé though, I’ve heard it took longer to get his d*ck tattooed than it did your little biceps.

*Crime Lord walks away laughing, with Wood pointing his hands into a gun and firing it at his back as he fades away.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:46 pm

*Dicey Reilly heads towards the arena entrance with a bright orange permed wig hanging from his gym bag. The security guard takes a brief look as he passes and tries to speak. Dicey stops him and shakes his head.

DR: Kid's party. A little memento. It has some of the sh*ts real hair on it too. Who would have thought it was a real name.........

*The guard goes to speak again but Dicey walks off mumbling to himself.

DR: Stupid f**king jobsworth. He lets in all manner of crap but a clowns wig is no-go.

*Dicey reaches the door and opens it to get to the backstage area. After a few paces, he stops and drops the bag. He then opens it up while looking around him. He places his hand in and pulls out bright red lacy knickers, which he chucks over his shoulder.

DR: F*cking Sally......

*He then sighs in relief before bringing out a bottle of whisky. He takes a swig and looks around again. He pulls out a baseball bat which has extra layers of barbed wire around it.

DR: Betsie has had a makeover.

*He laughs to himself and starts to walk down the corridor.

DR: You don't bring a knife to a gunfight. And you don't p*ss off an Irishman with a f*cking large bat. Now where is that pen..........

*He walks off whistling as the scene ends.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:47 pm

*The camera flips backstage to the 6CW media room. The room itself is brightly lit with a black matted carpet, a black sofa and a long red curtain hanging on the wall where interviews and promo's take place. Immediately the crowd boo ferociously as James McManus is immediately greeted by the camera. McManus is standing tall and proud, a sadistic smile draped across his face. He is wearing a pair of black shorts, a yellow training vest and a pair of casual black training shoes. McManus peers into the camera, his eyes light up with mischief as smooth’s his hair across to the side, taking a deep breath as he begins to speak into the camera as the crowd boo loudly.*

McManus: Ladies and gentlemen... my name is James McManus. And I'm the man you should back at every single opportunity. I'm the type of guy that never backs down from a challenge and what you people don't seem to understand is that, I don't shy away from any opportunity. I do what is required to win... by any means. I don't care what, people say or people think... I take things when I please. Nobody can stop me.

McManus: Chael Kingdom is hurt... and I'm not surprised. A man with his ego, and the size of it, he's bound to be hurt. But I'm not here to pamper him... mollycoddle him. No. Quite the opposite, I'm here to finish Chael Kingdom. I'm here to end Chael Kingdom. To finally get rid of this over-hyped MMA reject. I'm going to send him back to his family's house, his old bedroom and make him practice with his nun-chucks again.

*McManus smirks and laughs at the same time.*

McManus: Whether you know this or you don't, James McManus is the future of this company. The future starts tonight and continues when I smash Chael Kingdom out of my way for good. And then I'm going onto the Gateway to Glory and claiming my future. I'm going to pry it from the entire rosters grasp and fully cement why I'm the king at this game... James McManus.

*McManus nods intently into the camera before storming off to get ready for his bout with Chael Kingdom. The fans boo loudly as the camera fades to black before heading to commercials before the match with Chael, which is next!*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:50 pm

Match Three
James McManus vs Chael Kingdom

HA: Next up we have two men who are trying to get their careers back on track...one who since his arrival at 6CW hasn't quite hit the height he had in 6WF James McManus and one who recently lost his UK Title to Aaron Heath who in turn lost it to Cameron Faith...

HE: Tonight is a chance for both men to kickstart their pushes but only one man can walk away with the momentum and I just can't look past this man!

“Sad But True” blasts from the speaker and as the opening bars of his entrance music plays James McManus stands atop the stage in a hooded jacket, he throws the hood down and marches to the ring ignoring the crowd as be does.

HE: McManus is old school and is going to show Kingdom that it doesn't matter how tough you think you are...McManus is tougher!

HA: It's going to be one hell of a fight and these fans can't wait for it! A lot of them are fans from McManus' 6WF days which saw him win multiple titles!

Once in the ring McManus points to the heavens before removing the jacket and backing into his corner to await the bell. The reaction then becomes a bit more positive as “Sin and Bones” by Fozzy fills the air and Kingdom swaggers out accompanied by strobe lights

HA: The former UK Champion will want to prove that he deserves another shot at the title he lost and beating McManus here tonight would be a good way of doing so.

Kingdom reaches the ring, removing his hoody and places a gum shield in his mouth before stepping in to the ring as the ref checks him before ringing the bell

HA: Let's do this...who is going to get the momentum and who could be set back even further!

Both men meet in the middle of the ring and lock up with Kingdom attempting a MMA style take down but McManus holds strong, standing his ground and locking in a head lock, McManus keeps up the pressure hitting a hip toss that sends Kingdom on to his back before jumping in the air and bringing a knee down on to Kingdom's chest followed by a cover that Kingdom pushes off straight away

HA: McManus putting some good pressure on a former champion here, he needs to do more though

HE: It's a smart tactic, force Kingdom to use his energy and wear him down

HA: Kingdom is a bit harder to wear down than most, his training is rigorous!

Kingdom gets to a seated position but McManus is on him straight away with a front face lock dragging Kingdom up and landing hard knees to the gut before hitting a snap suplex and making another cover. Once again Kingdom pushes free before the ref can even get to the ground.

HA: There are a lot of people writing off McManus since his return but right now he has a former champion, a stand out technician at that right where he wants him

HE: You're telling me what I already know...McManus is here to prove people wrong

McManus quickly drags Kingdom up, whipping him in to the ropes and waiting for his return but as he does Kingom is able to duck the clothesline attempt and build up a huge head of steam on his way back!

HA: Kingdom looking to take control!

HE: WHAT IMPACT! THAT'S HOW YOU STOP MOMENTUM!

The fans groan as Kingdom barrels back in only to have McManus hit a huge spine buster that causes all the air to be pushed from the chest of Kingdom, McManus smiles before once again leaping in the air, this time bringing two knees down on to the chest of Kingdom

…ONE……TWO…NO! KICKOUT!

HE: McManus has started strong and that plan is beginning to work...Kingdom's ribs could be broken after this sustained attack!

HA: McManus is feeling confident...he wants to end this now!

McManus gets to his feet beckoning for Kingdom to join him and as Kingdom reaches his feet McManus scoops him up, turning him upside down

HE: TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!

HA: NO! Kingdom breaks free! What a combo!

As McManus looks to end things with the tombstone Kingdom is able to land knee's to the head that cause McManus to let go of Kingdom allowing him to drop down the back of his opponent. McManus turns around only to eat an elbow before walking in to a spinning heel kick followed by a snap DDT leaving both men down. Kingdom takes a deep breath before pushing himself up off the mat.

HA: Kingdom can take control here now but that attack to the ribs may be too much to get over!

Kingdom reaches his feet as McManus pushes up off the mat allowing Kingdom to react fast, wrapping his legs around the waist of McManus locking in the rear naked choke

HA: The tables have turned! McManus is struggling to break free! It might not be long before he fades!

HE: Kingdom hasn't got it all locked in...he can't put too much pressure due to the damage already done by McManus

McManus continues to struggle, before reaching out and managing to only just get a fingertip to the rope causing the ref to break up the hold. Kingdom is up quickly and pulls McManus to a kneeling position before landing Daniel Bryan style kicks across the chest of the former 6WF star. The crowd cheer along with every single kick only to be cut off as McManus catches the leg pulling Kingdom in to a giant shoulder block directly to the chest sending him back in to turnbuckle before running in and looking for a knee

HA: NO! Kingdom reacts fast getting the knees up! McManus is staggering back...Kingdom needs to react!

Kingdom wastes no time, charging back towards the middle of the ring but as he meets McManus in the middle McManus ducks around the back of him hitting a belly to back suplex.

HE: Once again the air will have been pushed out of the lungs...Kingdom is fading here!

HA: You were saying!?

McManus gets up slowly dragging Kingdom with him only for Kingdom to react with an instinct elbow shot rocking McManus followed by a few more. Kingdom then bounces off the ropes, looking for a huge running forearm

HA: WHAT AN IMPACT! HE MUST BE OUT!

HE: NO COMING BACK FROM THAT!

…ONE

……TWO

………THREE!

The crowd groan as the replay shows Kingdom missing with the forearm only to be scooped up and nailed with the MK Ultra finisher from McManus. As we return McManus pulls himself up, breathing deep as a smile covers his face.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:00 pm

*Robin Reborn is in the medical room, the doctor checking him over; cuts, bruises and blood still on him. The crowd cheer when they see him look up and smile to the doc

RR: If ain't broken it don't need fixing boy!

*He looks up as Jack Hurst walks in

RR: Just a pair of no mark little freaks, taking swipes after the ball flown by.

JH: Be that as it may, you're in this mess now and we've both seen stitches in the past few weeks cos of them...this needs to be solved

*Reborn's smile fades

RR: We ain't letting em bait us. We jump right in and they win

JH: They need to be punished...and at Day of Reckoning we can embarrass them

RR: No.

*The pair hold a stare, neither angry but neither happy either.

JH: Just no? Not a discussion? You won't partner with me?

RR: We gotta move on to get places. I can beat people making moves in this place. Hell man, so can you.

JH: So the rest lays to rest because the solo glory is more important?

RR: Right now man, right now it is.

*Hurst exhales loudly, exasperated

JH: This is not quite how I saw this going; I must admit truthfully that I thought we could ride off into the sunset by taking those swines out.

RR: The sun has set already.

*Hurst looks a tad hurt, annoyed and confused too. Reborn puts a fist out, which Hurst somewhat reluctantly bumps before walking away, leaving Robin to watch him go.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:01 pm

Contract signing for XTreme Championship Match at Day of Reckoning

As we return to the ringside area we once again see the commentary team of Harold and Henry Lloyd who both share a look of anticipation. In the background the fans also seem to be hyped up more than normal as a familiar chant begins to build up

“LET THEM FIGHT!”

HA: Ladies and gentlemen since the return of 6CW you have heard heard that chant to describe a special type of battle...one so deadly and so chaotic that it draws the fans to demand it and it makes 6CW question if it should let it even go ahead...

HE: That's right Harold, we saw it in the past with the likes of Edward Plague, Lucas Takeo, Ojore and Joshua...for months 6CW refused to let these four monsters battle it out until the demand got too much and the Let Them Fight chant was born...now when we hear it we know just one thing...6CW is going to be pushed in to utter chaos...and I love it...

HA: That's right, this time around we have three men who have all shown that they will do what it takes to get the job done...three men who have all shown that they can take an unholy beating and still get back up and three men who in the past have shown that the win isn't always the goal...sometimes they just want to cause some destruction!

HE: Well at Day Of Reckoning...they get their chance but first we need get the contract signed!

The chants continue but are met by mixed reactions as “Hysteria” by Muse begins to blast from the speakers and Engel walks out on to the stage, flanked by members of 6CW security and begins to head to the ring where we see a large table set up with three contracts set up.

HE: Some would call this man the architect of this match due the fact that since his return he has managed to drag both his opponents in to whatever game he is playing here...Engel needs to get his head sorted...not only does he dress like a clown but he acts like one too.

HA: Henry, Engel has said that the clown is long gone and he has shown over the past few weeks that he wants to be taken more seriously which is what makes his involvement in this match at Day Of Reckoning a very interesting thing indeed...will he control that side of his personality or will it turn Day Of Reckoning in to a Carnival of Horrors for Dicey Reilly and Cerberus?!

Engel reaches the ring, twitching as he backs in to a corner and the security form a barricade around him, some of the fans begins to chant references to his former persona causing him to slump down against the turnbuckle and place his head in his hands, a sick laugh almost trying to break free as he rocks. The reaction then almost blows the roof off the 6CW arena as “Born To Fight” by Waylander rips through the air and Dicey, also flanked by security slowly swaggers out on to the stage, staring straight at Engel with gritted teeth.

HA: Dicey Reilly is a man known for surviving things that would kill most other people, he is a legend of 6CW who has never backed down and once again finds himself walking in to a hellish match thanks to the man in that ring...Engel!

HE: That's right, since Engel's return he has almost stalked the two men he will go on to face at Day Of Reckoning and as of yet, we are not sure why...does he want to align himself with them...does he want to end their careers?! My guess is the Engel has a death wish.

HA: That's something that could be attributed to all three men here tonight...this past few weeks since his defeat to Liam Wood at Ground Zero we have seen a change to Dicey Reilly...or more a return to a more reckless time that has seen him walk in to whatever match we have in store for us in just two weeks’ time!

HE: Walk?! I think you mean drunkenly stumble right?! Dicey has hit the bottle harder than any weapon shot he's ever taken...

Dicey reaches the ring, sliding in and climbing the turnbuckle, he hypes the crowd up before using the height of the turnbuckle to look down on Engel who remains seated, the two men lock eyes and share a sick smile as boo's ring through the air and “Haunted” by Disturbed begins to play around the arena. After a few moments we see the final addition to tonight’s contract signing as Cerberus walks out, again surrounded by security with the Xtreme Title over his shoulder

HE: That champion is here! Cerberus since his return has been dominant but you can't help but feel that he may have met his match with the two men in the ring at the moment

HA: I have to agree, Cerberus won that very title by ending the career of Ryker Kidd, a promising up and comer and you had this feeling that nobody would be able to withstand what Cerberus could hand out...there were many who predicted that Engel would clear every challenge given to him ending careers as he went but then Engel was put in his way...

HE: That's right, the last time we saw Engel and Cerberus face off for the title we watched them leave the arena covered in blood before driving each other through the video screen and ending the match having set each other on fire...if that isn't crazy enough both men are willing to face each other again

HA: and now you've added Dicey Reilly to the mix which is like throwing whiskey on the fire!

HE: There's no way Dicey is letting whiskey get wasted like that!

Cerberus reaches the ring and climbs over the top rope as the members of the security teams do their best to keep the three men apart as Timothy Allen walks down to the ring.

HE: I don't envy Tim's job right now, if it was me I'd have asked to work from home today!

Tim enter the ring with a microphone and stands next to the table, he pauses for a moment before speaking to the audience in the arena and the people at home, a look of nerves covers his face as he looks at the three men in the ring knowing just how combustible the situation could be. The crowd once again start up the Let Them Fight chant...

TA:
Ladies and gentlemen, your wish is our command...in just two weeks’ time at Day Of Reckoning you will get the match you have been dying to see as Engel, Dicey Reilly and Xtreme Champion Cerberus go to war in...

...a falls count anywhere, 30 minute Xtreme Rules match!

The crowd go crazy as all three men smile with Engel standing up, pacing back and forth and looking at both his opponents

HA: What an announcement...in two weeks’ time we will see three of the most destructive men on the roster be given free reign of the MetLife Stadium!

HE: Are 6CW crazy?! I hope that each ticket comes with life insurance because if these three men spill out in to the crowd the fans will need it!

With the fans still going crazy Tim Allen begins to speak again

TA:
So there we have it...three men go to war but first they must sign their lives away an commit to what could be one of the most brutal matches we have seen in 6CW history!

Allen beckons Engel through first who signs, laughing and shaking as he does before retreating back to his corner, Allen then does the same with Dicey and finally Cerberus. With all three men signed security quickly tries to defuse the situation, asking all three men to leave the ring but to no avail

HA: This is not good! None of these men seem to want to exit the ring...

HE: We have around 20 members of 6CW security in that ring right now and I doubt they could get them to leave if they wanted!

HA: Oh god...we're about to find out!

Without a word of warning Cerberus pushes two members of the security away causing them to crash in to Dicey who lands a head-butt to one of them breaking open their noses and causing them to drop down and roll out of the ring. Three members then attempt to accost Dicey but receive lefts and rights for their troubles. The camera cuts to Engel who twitches even more before a huge smile covers his face and he gets involved, launching members of security from the ring and landing punishing punches to any of the team unlucky enough to be in his way.

HA: We need more security...

HE: More?! That's our entire team!

Back in the ring the numbers of security is going down fast as both Engel and Dicey continue to throw them from the ring, one unlucky member walks back in to the path of Cerberus who grasps him from the throat launching him across the ring and smashing through the signing table causing it to snap in half, another member attempt to subdue the Xtreme champion but in turn receives a shot across the forehead with the title belt causing his forehead to bust open. We are finally left with only the three men competing at Day Of Reckoning in the ring, the tension building by the second.

HA: We might see hell unleash right here...

HE: I don't know Harold, I feel like they're happy to wait and taking out our entire security team was just a bit of fun to these guys

Once again we cut backstage as the camera focuses on the image of Engel, Dicey Reilly and Cerberus stood in a Mexican stand off as members of the security team recover on the outside.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:12 pm

*Brandon Perez is getting ready in the locker room. He keeps shaking his head and scrunching up his eyes.

BP: No.....no.......I resist......

*Suddenly his phone goes off beside him and knocks him to his senses. He takes a look down and sees the Tinder logo.

BP: Seriously?! This is borderline stalking now! I deleted you ages ago!

*He goes to his phone and tries to delete the app. But every time he does so the words "Denied" flashes on the screen. Perez throws the phone away in anger and continues to get ready.

BP: This is some kind of a joke right? Repenting for my sins? Do I need to have a confession?!

*He stares up at the ceiling and shouts.

BP: "Bless me father for I have sinned". But she enjoyed it! You could tell by her bleating!

*Perez sighs deeply and shakes his head again.

BP: Only one way to put this right.......

*The camera backs away and then fades out.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:13 pm

Match Four
The Megastars vs Mike Hill & Geoff Steel

HA: Welcome back folks, and we are all set for a huge match here as the Megastars...

HE: As the MegaLosers take on the over the hills...

HA: Folks, ignore my brother. This is sure to be a huge match between the Megastars and the team of Mike Hill and Geoff Steel. Let’s get straight to the action.

HE: There's more action in the 6WF...

* ‘Amazing Grace’ begins to play before fading into Radioactive as The Megastars make their way out from backstage. They walk down to the ring tagging the hands of the fans as they do before sliding inside the ring and climbing opposite turnbuckles to pose for the fans*

HA: The Megastars got a huge win against the Tag champions two weeks ago and there rise has been deserved if maybe a little bit surprising.

HE: They got lucky, it was a non-title match Harold, sooner or later Max Adamson is going to revert back to type and Anthony Grace will be left floundering in the big pond of 6CW.

HA: We will agree to disagree on that one Henry, but a win against the tag champions is a huge statement, whether the titles are on the line or not.

*'Last Resort' plays around the Arena as Geoff Steel walks out onto the entranceway, he signals to the crowd before pointing to the back as pyro's go off and 'The next big thing' hits. Mike Hill walks out to his partner and they make their way down to the ring*

HA: After a shaky start to their partnership, Geoff Steel and Mike Hill have had some good wins in recent weeks, it will be interesting to see how they manage against the Megastars, a team that has been on the same page since day one.

HE: Three has beens and a bit part player all in the ring together. Excuse the sarcasm Harold but this is going to be "great".

*The four face off in the ring as the Referee has a word with them all. Suddenly they all turn to the entranceway as 'Riot' booms out and outcome the Tag team Champions, Austin Stevens and Hokori, trash talking everyone in sight*

HA: Well this is a surprise...

HE: HAHA. Brilliant Harold, looks like we are going to have company on the announcers table.

*Austin and Hokori pick up headsets and sit at the commentators table. Austin next to Harold and Hokori next to Henry*

HA: Now wait just a damn minute, you can't just come out here and sit there...

AS: I think you'll find we can Harold, not only are we the tag team champions, but we work for the owner of this company. Now why don't you stop b***ing and start doing your job?

HE: That’s right Harold, do your job.

*The camera's move back to the ring as Geoff Steel and Max Adamson lock up*

HA: Well I can't say I am happy about this.

H: Just call the damn match.

HA: Steel locks in a headlock on Adamson and uses that raw power to take him down to one knee. Adamson trying to grab at his head as he struggles to gain an advantage. Steel applying huge pressure on the head, and its a great strategy, but the fans are really getting behind the Megastars as Grace encourages them from the outside.

HE: And now Adamson manages to regain his vertical base staggering back into the ropes as he does. Steel is sent into the opposite ropes and Adamson stands firm...

HA: But Steel has too much power in that shoulder as he sends Adamson crashing to the ground with a shoulder block.

*Adamson stands up and circles Steel*

HA: Adamson and Steel locking up again. This time Adamson grapples around to his back and wrenches Steels arm behind him. Steel reaching out for the tag as Adamson locks it in tight. Steel charges towards his own corner and lowers his head sending Adamson head first into the turnbuckle.

HE: Steel takes a step back and charges in with a huge clothesline into the corner sending Adamson to the canvas before making the tag to Mike Hill.

*Hill enters the ring and drags Adamson up by his head before applying an armbar to him*

AS: So this is the great Max Adamson. Hey Hokori, can you believe these jokes have the audacity to think they can come for our tag titles?

HA: Well you would know all about the great Max Adamson and indeed the Megastars after they kicked your a**es last week. Mike hill laying into the arm of Adamson now with some pin point elbows.

HE: Don't be so rude to our guests Harold. Now Adamson attempting to push Hill away by his face.

H: Come on Ref, that’s blatant eye gouging. Disgusting.

HA: Adamson manages to push Hill back and into the safe haven of the Megastars corner. Adamson makes the tag with his free arm to Anthony Grace.

*Anthony Grace enters the ring and breaks up the hold with a kick to the gut of Hill. He throws right hands into the face of Hill as Adamson leaves the ring*

HA: Grace hits a backbreaker on hill and goes for the quick cover.

Ref:1

HE: Hill kicks out early but is immediately set upon by Grace as he tries to keep Hill down. Big stomps from Grace to the body of Hill.

HA: And now, grace drags Hill into the corner and tags in Adamson.

*Adamson enters the ring and picks up Hill. He sets him up and points over at Steel*

HA: Cold, calculated Neckbreaker by Adamson.

HE: See I told you, over the hill Harold.

AS: These four jacka***es need to go back to the bingo halls.

H: That's right; they don't deserve to be in that ring.

HA: If you don't like it then get out of here. Adamson applies a chinlock here, cutting off the oxygen supply to Hills head. So tell me Austin, many have been discussing the fact that you and Hokori don't seem to be on the same page.

AS: Shut the hell up Harold, me and Hokori have had our differences. All the great's have them, but we are the Tag Team Champions Harold. And I don't give a rats a** what people have been saying, we are the greatest tag team in 6CW history.

H: That’s right Austin and people like you Harold are just jealous of what we have achieved in this company, the Forgotten ain't going anywhere anytime soon, and there ain't a damn thing anybody can say about that.

*The crowd begin to chant for Mike Hill as he begins to rise to his feet*

HA: Well I know a few people who could, anyway, Hill is seemingly gaining strength from this crowd as he fights out of this chinlock. Whip into the ropes.

*Both Hill and Adamson hit a clothesline sending them both crashing to the floor Steel and Grace both beg for the tag as they slowly begin to stir*

HA: Well that was an impact. Who’s going to reach their corner first.

HE: They need to hurry up or this ref is going to count them both out.

REF:1

*Both men begin to crawl to their corners*

Ref:5

AS: Come on Ref hurry up.

Ref:7

*Both men reach their corners and make their tags*

HA: HOT TAG! Steel charges over to Grace with a clothesline, Adamson gets up and is met with a similar clothesline. Steel has such an aggressive powerful style.

*Grace gets to his feet and stumbles into the arms of Steel*

HA: OVERHEAD BELLY TO BELLY. Steel show boats to the crowd after that huge power move.

*Adamson and Grace roll out of the ring in front of the commentators table. Stevens and Hokori stand up holding their titles over their shoulders*

AS: You want some of this? You want our titles? Well this is the closest you’re gonna get.

H: You cheated us last week, it won't happen again.

*Steel and Hill look on as the confrontation at the announcers table continues. They look at each other and nod their heads before going outside*

HA: Hill and Steel taking advantage of this distraction here. Steel throws Grace into the ring as Hill brawls with Adamson on the outside.

AS: That's what I'm talking about right there.

HA: You guys shouldn't even be out here.

HE: RELAX, there just scouting out there opposition Harold.

H: That’s right, and from what we have seen so far we will have nothing to worry about.

*Steel enters the ring and picks up Grace setting him up for the Bladecutter*

HE: Back body drop by Grace to get out of that dangerous position.

HA: It seemed like Steel wanted to end it there. Grace is going to the top rope. Wait...what are you doing?...

*The sound of headsets being taken off and slammed on the table can be heard as Austin and Hokori leave the announcers table and climb up onto the apron heckling Grace. Grace turns towards them. During the distraction Steel grabs Grace and drags him from the ropes*

HE: No escape this time...

HA: BLADECUTTER!

HE: Steel with the cover.

REF:1

HA: In controversial fashion Steel and Mike Hill pick up the win.

*Austin Stevens and Hokori taunt the two teams as they make their way up the ramp. Hill and Adamson enter the ring looking confused at proceeding*

HE: A wins a win Harold and I am sure Steel and Hill won't complain.

HA: They will be thankful for the win but not the circumstances surrounding it.

*The Megastars and the team of Steel and Hill stand together calling for Austin and Hokori to get in the ring*

HA: Austin and Hokori don't want any of that, there leaving.

HE: They aren't here to fight; they were simply here to scout the opposition.

HA: They might not have been here to fight but it might be too late for that.

*The crowd cheer loudly as first Thunder and then Vincent Costello make their way down the ramp behind Austin and Hokori*

HE: This is disgusting, what are they doing here?

HA: They both have a point to make and when better than right now!

HE: Turn around.

HA: It’s too late.

*Thunder spins Austin around as Vincent and Hokori brawl*

HA: HUNTERS ARROW! Austin is out of it.

*Vincent hits a huge right hand which dazes Hokori. He reaches into his tights and pulls out a set of Brass knuckles*

HE: Not the Brass Knuckles.

HA: Hokori has been knocked out cold.

KERB STOMP!!!

Costello leaps into the air and stamps on Hokori’s head driving it into the steel ramp

HA: Big statement from team 6CW!

The crowd are going crazy as Costello backs his way up the ramp to the curtain. Thunder nods at the guys in the ring as the scene goes backstage.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:14 pm

*Robin Reborn is sat on his haunches in the corridor, strapping his wrists. He is still in his ring gear, and doesn't look to be going anywhere yet. Two figures approach and loom over him. Reborn looks up to see Mr Jones, with Jimmy Phillips by his side.

MJ: Tut tut, Robin. We don't pay overtime; you should go on and get home.

*Reborn gets to his feet

RR: I'll be staying, Jonesy.

JP: The boss told you to go

*Reborn's head snaps to the side, looking Phillips in the eye

RR: Step away you washed up piece of s***

*Phillips riles, but Jones puts a hand on his chest

MJ: Ever the smart mouth. Well, Mr Action, you'll be happy to know I have found you a match for Day of Reckoning.

RR: And I'll be walking out of the Gateway to Glory the last man standing

*Jones smiles

MJ: Oh no, Mr Reborn. That'll be a massacre, one that you will not be a part of for very long, I assure you. But alas, you will start your night earlier.

RR: Jimmy here wants to go one on one does he?

*Phillips smiles as Jones laughs

MJ: Quick as ever, Robin. No, James is here for reinforcements. You're not on Mr Phillips' level, Robin. You need to go back to your tag team days.

RR: They're done, Jones. We ran the show and wrote our names in record books, and now we're done lighting up your tag division.

MJ: Oh I'm sure you will be, after Day of Reckoning. For you see, I've had a wonderful idea, a moment of inspiration! Perfect Execution vs the Red Arrows! Marvellous, isn't it?

RR: I told you, Jones, the Arrows are done.

*Jones riles up

MJ: YOU ARE DONE WHEN I SAY YOU ARE DONE, BOY! Day of Reckoning, Hart and Jack versus Hurst and Reborn. You are finished on your little tag adventure when I say you are.

*Phillips laughs at the clearly annoyed Reborn. Robin turns away, but quick as a flash lands a superkick flush into Phillips' face, knocking him flat on his a**e. Robin steps back again and Jones flinches, a smile now flashing on Reborn's face.

RR: Always a bit scary when you realise you're nothing but a mouse, eh?

*Jones is incensed

MJ: This will not go unpunished Reborn!

*Robin laughs and turns away, looking back to blow the pair a kiss as Phillips gets wearily up to his feet

MJ: I WILL NOT LET THIS GO REBORN!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:16 pm

HA: What a show we have had so far. And Henry three huge matches still to come on this edition of Anarchy...

HE: That's right Harold, not only is Keith Leone facing off against Crime Lord, but we also have a huge main event as Thunder takes on Vincent Costello in a lumberjack match...

HA: So essentially it’s going to be Thunder and Costello vs The Forgotten?

HE: Such is the mastermind that is Mr. Jones.

HA: Anyway before all that, up next we have a massive UK Championship match between Cameron Faith and Aaron Heath, and Henry after last week Heath winning only for Faith to cash in, I can imagine there's going to be some bad intentions going through Heath's mind.

HE: Faith capitalised and used his vast experience to take his shot. Heath has no reason to be angry.

*The tron shows Aaron Heath walking to the ring focussed and ready, when suddenly he is approached by Charles Kramer. Heath tries to dismiss the approach however Kramer insists*

CK: Aaron Heath, just the man I wanted to see. I just wanted to congratulate you on your recent work. "HE" is very impressed and opportunities are opening...

*Heath puts his hand in front of Kramer’s face and interrupts him*

AH: I don't care about, "he", "she" or anybody else's impression of me. I am the best at what I do for one reason and one reason only. I work for my Lord and Saviour, and he has set me upon this path, only through him will I achieve everything that is laid out in front of me. So thanks for the admiration, but you’re wasting your time, and so is that idiot Cameron Faith...THIS IS MY TIME!

*Kramer is taken aback but nonetheless continues*

CK: Your faith in a faceless ally is admirable, yet ultimately fruitless. Consider my approach at least, you would do well to take heed and think about those here and now that can help you.

*Heath shakes his head and walks off camera as Charles Kramer smiles. The camera's go back to ringside*

HA: What is Kramer up to? Snaking about backstage like that. He has his fingers in way too many pies.

HE: Isn't it obvious Harold?

HA: Actually no it’s not Henry.

HE: Well if you don't get it I am not going to explain to you.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:21 pm

Match Five
Liam Wood vs Brandon Perez

HA: What a night we've had so far and it's only going to get better...next up we have a match between two men whose careers are currently taking two different paths...one man is the number one contender for a world title and the other seems to be stuck in first gear...

HE: One man is a former world champion and my pick for the next EWF World Champion...the other is a deviant, no hoper who seems more interested in flashing the crowd than winning!

HA: I don't think that's fair, Brandon Perez does have a weird take on life but over the past few weeks we have seen a more serious side to his personality!

The fans cheer like crazy as “Smooth” by Santana plays through the speakers and the lights in the arena turn to a soft pink colour. Brandon Perez swaggers out joined by members of The Groupies who dance around him as he gyrates his hips in time with the music.

HE: So this is your idea of serious?!

HA: The man is having the time of his life...lighten up!

HE: Harold, he's facing Liam Wood...not a man who you should take lightly!

The groupies dance to the back as Perez quickly makes his way down to the ring, sliding in and once again gyrating causing some of the fans in attendance to wolf whistle. Perez takes his corner and a serious look covers his face as he stares at the stage, suddenly the lights go out and the sound of booing quickly takes over to an almost deafening level.

HE: Now THIS is how a superstar should act...Liam Wood is here to get the job done!

HA: Well it's just a shame that he had to turn on the fans to apparently find out who he is...

HE: It's not a shame at all...did you see his performance again Mike Masters?! That was something he could never have dreamed of if he had kept pandering to these fans...they held him back.

The boo's reach an all-time high as Revival Mode continues to play and the figure of The World Eater Liam Wood appears on the stage cloaked by the light from a single spotlight wearing his biker style cut. Wood soaks in the hate from the fans before making his way towards the ring, the spotlight following his every step

HE: Everything about the new improved Liam Wood is intense; I just can't see what will stop his rise to the top!

HA: Henry while it's true that Wood has become a hard opponent to beat before his World Title match with Keith Leone he has to face Brandon Perez...Wood shouldn't over look this talented superstar!

Wood reaches the ring rolling in and standing in the centre not paying attention to Brandon before going to his corner for the match to start.

HE: Here we go! I'm betting on a record breaking win here from Wood tonight...he'll make short work of this deviant!

HA: Will you at least try to act like you're on the fence about this one?!

As the ref rings for the bell both men meet in the middle of the ring and without a second's thought Wood hits a kick to the gut doubling Perez over before hitting a jumping knee to the face that causes Perez to flip backwards leaving him down on the mat, Wood smirks walking around the ring as Perez picks himself quickly off the mat. Once again the men meeting in the middle, Wood goes for a kick but Perez catches it only for Wood to use his weight advantage to hit a pushing style kick that pushes Perez out through the ropes and down to the outside, instead of carrying on the attack though Wood simply leans on the ropes, smirking at Perez

HE: Wood knows that he's taller and has a 20 pound advantage over Perez...he's going to enjoy this!

HA: He's being arrogant, Perez might be new to 6CW in the grand scheme of things but in his first PPV match he nearly beat Lex Hart!

HE: The key word being “nearly”...

Perez composes him on the outside before rolling in again and slowly getting to his feet, Wood beckons him to attack and both men lock up but once again Wood uses his weight advantage throwing Perez back against the ropes

HE: The weight advantage is the key to this!

HA: Tell that to momentum! WHAT A SHOT!

As Perez is thrown in to the ropes he hits a rebound ala Dean Ambrose and returns with a huge running European uppercut that staggers Wood back, Perez wastes no time once again bouncing off the ropes and returning with another massive European upper cut followed by another that takes Wood down to the mat

HA: Perez is taking control! What did I tell you about underestimating him?!

HE: Now he's ruining it though! Look at that arrogance!

With Wood on his back Perez celebrates, gyrating for the fans and putting on a show

HE: ROLL UP! Wood has him!

…ONE!
……TWO!
………THR-NO! KICKOUT!

Brandon rolls out of the roll up and stays knealt in shock of how quickly Wood nearly beat him, Wood smirks again, holding up his fingers an inch apart and motioning how close he came only for Perez to laugh at Wood holding his hands apart around 10 inches and mocking Wood

HE: What disrespect to the former champion!

Wood reacts quickly getting to his feet and hitting a running kick across the chest of the kneeling Perez before quickly dragging him off the ground the throwing him in to the turnbuckle before following in with a huge running knee to the gut. Wood wastes no time hitting a huge Irish whip across the ring that causes Perez to smash hard in to the opposite turnbuckle and crash face first to the mat

HA: Perez pushed a switch we've seen in the past with Wood, he's not really the sort of person you want to annoy!

HE: Especially now he's embraced those demons...this is not going to be pretty!

Wood quickly makes his way across the ring pulling Perez up and wrapping his arms around his waist looking for a belly to belly suplex only for Perez to elbow his way free, Perez then runs towards the ropes only for Wood to follow in looking for a running knee to cut off Perez

HA: Look out Brandon...no! Reverse by Perez!

HE: What thinking from Wood!

HA: NO! Perez is even quicker! A reverse to the reverse of the reverse!

The crowd cheers like crazy as the replay shows Perez lifting Wood over the top rope and causing him to land on the ropes only for Wood to hit a quick thinking spear through the ropes taking Perez down but to the shock of the crowd Perez is able to use the momentum turning the spear in to a DDT.

As we return Perez is up, pulling Wood to his feet as he begins to land hard kicks and chops to the right arm of Liam Wood that cause Wood to retreat back to the turnbuckle. Wood fights back, pushing Perez away only for the smaller star to charge in with another of his running European uppercuts staggering Wood and leaving him dazed.

HA: Perez is building up head of steam! He's really targeting that arm now!

HE: This is cheating...get out of the ropes!

Perez quickly twists the right arm of Wood around the ring rope and pulls on it causing Wood to show signs of pain before landing a nasty kick to it, Wood reacts angrily kicking Perez away but as he goes in for a elbow Perez is able to catch the punch rolling Wood over on to his back!

HA: SEX PANTHER...THE CROSS ARMBREAKER COULD BE LOCKED IN!

HE: Wood needs to react...middle of the ring...don't let this chump beat you!

The crowd are on their feet as Perez pulls on the arm of Wood who does his best to struggle free but to no avail

HA: It's locked in...Wood can't take much more of this!

As the fans will Perez on Wood is able to get to his feet with Perez still locking in the Sex Panther armbreaker, the elbow of Wood bending at a vile angle

HA: Wood is going to tap...oh my god...

HE: What power!

The crowd are stunned as Wood is able to lift Perez off of the ground in the armbreaker position before landing a huge modified powerbomb lung blower that causes Perez to break the hold and roll away.

HA: Wood was able to break free but that arm bar must have really taken it out of him

HE: Well he's up and Perez is about to see the difference between a 6CW superstar and the elite of this business...

Wood is up first, he holds his arm for a second before pulling Perez up to a vertical base before wrapping his hand around his throat and hitting the chokeslam backbreaker combination and making the cover

…ONE
……TWO
………NO! KICKOUT!

Wood grits his teeth before standing up and looking down at Perez who takes deep breaths to recover, wasting no time Wood begins to climb the turnbuckle looking for the Psycho Crusher double footstomp but before he can reach the top he is met by Perez who kips up to his feet and charges at Wood on the turnbuckle

HA: Perez was playing possum! Jumping uppercut!

HE: NO! Nothing but knee!

As Perez looks for the uppercut on Wood who is sat on the top turnbuckle he receives a knee to the face that causing him to stagger backwards but from nowhere he receives a burst of energy, charging right back in and this time hitting the uppercut that leaves Wood dazed

HA: Wood looks groggy in a bad position here! Perez is going to use it to his advantage! MOUSTACHE RIDE!

HE: NO! Wood kicks free sending Perez back in to the middle of the ring...HUGE FLYING LARIAT!

The replay shows Perez attempt to lift Liam from the seated position off the turnbuckle only for Wood to kick free and hit a quick leaping lariat that takes Perez down.

HE: Wood back in control!

HA: True but this hasn't been easy for him!

Perez is up quite quickly but doesn't notice Wood stalking him, as Perez turns Wood uses his strength to launch Perez high in to the air

HE: WORLD EATER!

HE: NO! Wood's arm gave way...he couldn't get the move off properly!

The fans go crazy as Perez uses Wood's mistake to land behind the former World Champion, lifting him in to the electric chair position

HA: We've seen this before...F...A...C!

HE: NO! Wood reacts quickly...A stunner out of nowhere! Perez bounces off the ropes!

HA: Look out Brandon!

HE: It's too late...MANSON DRIVER!

…ONE

……TWO

………THREE!

HE: This one's over...Wood with the win!

The sound of boo's fill the ring as the replay shows the final moments with Wood being able to turn the electric chair dropped in to the German suplex (Croyt's Wrath) in to an instinct stunner that sends Perez in to the ropes and bouncing back in to Wood's path only for Wood to hit a knee to the gut and hit the single underhooked version of the Manson Driver (double underhook piledriver).

As we return Wood remains in the ring stood over the recovering Brandon Perez with a mic in his hand

HE: These fans need to stop booing and let Liam speak, show his some respect!

HA: Maybe it would help if she showed them some!

The fans boo's die down as Wood begins to pace, his eyes locked on Perez who is now seated against the bottom turnbuckle. He looks at Wood as tonight's winner begins to speak.

Wood:
You're a complete joke Brandon...

The crowd boo like crazy as Wood smirks at their reaction

Wood:
...it's ok though because all that can change, you can turn things around and stop letting these idiots hold you back! You see, I used to be like you...I wanted to be the one these fans loved and I would do what it took to be that...I sacrificed my success so that they would be happy and you know what...it got me NOTHING!

The boo's continue as Perez simply watches on, still dazed the match

Wood:
Think of this as the best advice you could ever get...it's time for you to stop fighting for them and starting fighting for you because in the end, that's all that matters...you're new to all this but it's dog eat dog and you have to be selfish otherwise they'll swallow you up and spit you out for the next clown who's prepared to dance for them...

...just remember Brandon...the wolf does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep...

Wood lowers the mic, tossing it to the ground before leaving Perez in the ring.

HA: I hope none of that sank in to Brandon's head...the thing that makes him so great is his love to entertain the 6CW Universe!

HE: Great?! Name the last major thing he achieved...actually name the first!

As Perez picks himself up to a standing ovation from the crowd we cut backstage once again.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:24 pm

*Max Adamson and Anthony Grace are backstage winding down after their match earlier. Adamson slams shut a locker in frustration

MA: I can't believe we lost.....

*Grace pats Max on the shoulder
AG: Steel and Hill are strong opponents. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I BELIEVE we will recover from this. The best is still to come Max

*Adamson shakes his head
MA: It's not the loss that winds me up its how we lost that gets to me. We shouldn't let them distract us, it was a schoolboy error. It shouldn't happen

*Grace nods
AG: Lesson learned Max, let's move on, and concentrate on the future not the past. We will ACHIEVE our objectives

*At that moment Thunder walks into the room

T: Fellas, how's things?

*Grace points at his partner
AG: Max is being a negative nelly but all in all I'd say we are full of positivity. What can we do for you, quite an impact you and Vincent made out there before?

*Thunder smiles but then looks at his feet and takes a deep breath
T: Thanks. It had to be done. We can’t wait for the fight to come to us all the time, now and again there comes a point when the bullies need to know we won’t take anymore.

*Grace nods
AG: POSITIVE action is the only answer. No reason to cower in the shadows and be fearful of what is coming. Define your own future, see it and take it….

ACTUALISATION

REALISATION!!

*Adamson interrupts Grace in mid-flow
MA: Let him speak, how about that for some self-help?

*Grace nods apologetically as Thunder starts again

T: I know in the past I've said I don't want your help and that no matter what I want to face the consequences myself?

MA: Yeah I remember you playing the Obi-Wan card...

*Thunder nods appreciatively as Grace looks confused
MA: Come on you're in movies. You must have seen Star Wars?

*Grace nods
AG: Only the first one with Anakin. I love Jar Jar Binks; he has to be one of the best characters in movie history...

*Thunder rolls his eyes and Max shakes his head
MA: You see what I have to deal with. I should be up for some kind of award for putting up with this sh..

*Grace interrupts
AG: No need for the potty mouth Max.

T: I thought you were Gambit not Steve Rogers?

*Again Grace looks blankly as Thunder continues
T: Anyway, putting everything I have said before aside I think tonight Jones has something planned for me. There's no way he's just gonna put me in a match with Joshua at Day of Reckoning, regardless of how confident he is that Dr Doom can beat me. Jones will try something

*Adamson laughs
MA: You mean something in addition to making you face off against the man who put you in hospital, a man who is your mortal enemy, despite the recent shared interests in a match where the ring is surrounded by a group who want to destroy you and will rip you apart at the first chance they get?

*Thunder is nodding along with Max
T: Yep, call it a spidey sense or whatever you want but something is up. I can feel it....

*Grace pats Thunder hard on the shoulder
AG: Don't worry; we've got your back!

??: Isn't this cosy. The revolutionaries planning their next move

*The camera turns to show Kramer standing at the open doorway
CK: Sounds like Comic book guy is on to something. Whatever could we be thinking??

T: You won't break me!!!

*Kramer laughs
CK: Your refusal to quit is admirable at best but mostly it's just downright stupid. You do realise that you are signing your own notice of execution?

Don't say I didn't warn you when all is said and done and you are having to learn to walk for the third time...

*Grace shakes his head
AG: I can't believe I once considered you a friend

*Kramer scoffs
CK: I can't believe I ever thought you had promise. It's embarrassing to see what has become of you Anthony!!!

*Grace responds immediately
AG: I haven't changed. I have stayed true to myself Charles. I am a man of the people, I do not dictate, I INSPIRE

*Adamson interrupts
MA: What do you want Charles?

*Kramer smiles
CK: I'm glad you asked. I wanted to deliver a message from Mr Jones personally. It relates to your match at Day of Reckoning

MA: You didn't have to come here to tell us we are facing Stevens and Hokori. We know it's what we deserve...

*Grace nods but Kramer laughs

CK: Well that was one area of thinking but on reflection and taking into consideration the actions of your good friend Thunder earlier tonight Mr Jones has determined that you aren't quite ready to be challenging at that level, especially with the talent in the tag division currently; we wanted to provide a few teams with an opportunity…

MA: Just spit it out Charles

*Kramer rubs his hands with glee

CK: A triple threat match to crown the number one contenders for the Tag Championships. You and Dudley-do-right versus Hill and Steel and Dopant Zero.

Adamson and Grace stare at Kramer as Thunder whispers apologetically
T: Sorry....

Kramer interjects one last time
CK: Oh and Thunder one more thing, we've still got plenty lined up for you later so don't think you've gotten off lightly

Have a nice day!!

*Kramer leaves the shot as the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:27 pm

*Mr. Jones is sat in his office, having just been on the phone when suddenly the door bursts open and Crime Lord holding his International title enters*

Jones: Crime Lord? I wondered when you would finally show your face around here, what can I do for you?

*Crime Lord adjusts his belt on his shoulder and sneers at Jones*

CL: Let me get one thing straight here. I am not here to do your GOD DAMN dirty work!

*Jones leans back in his chair smugly*

Jones: To be perfectly honest with you...I am having a hard time figuring out why you’re here at all.

*Jones continues to smile smugly as Crime Lord looks angered*

CL: You bring in that waste of space Liam Wood, a man that barely defeated an out of shape drunken mess, a man that has been for months, the man that can't buy a win for love nor money, a man that spends more time whining than he does sleeping, and expect me to just...what? Toe the line? You’re a desperate man, Jones. Scratching, clawing, doing everything in your power to keep hold of the things slipping through your fingers. You bringing in Liam Wood is just a sign of that desperation.

*Mr. Jones leans forward*

Jones: Do you hear that? Do your hear those whispers?

*Crime Lord looks confused at Jones*

Jones: Those whispers are the only thing carrying the great Crime Lord. Spreading the great myth of a man, a legend of Pro Wrestling. But those whispers died a long time ago didn't they Crime Lord? You see the way I see it, there's only one desperate man in this room, he stands here in front of me, questioning me, pretending he is the man of days gone by, living in the shadow of his own Legend. A pale imitation of a man that could strike fear into the hearts of lesser men. A man standing still as a pack moves onward passing him by. I gave you these opportunities, I allowed you the chance to be that man, but you haven't seen the bigger picture Crime Lord.

*Jones stands up and moves round to face Crime Lord, face to face*

Jones: Your lack of vision has cost you; everything was in place for you to become a huge part of 6CW. I had faith in you, but for once...I was wrong. Crime Lord is no unstoppable monster, nor is he relevant in my 6CW or my plans, Crime Lord is the Boogeyman, that thing under the bed that scares children, a fairy-tale...a waste of talent.

*Crime Lord shakes his head*

CL: You haven't heard the last of this Jones believe me.

*Crime Lord leaves angrily*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:51 pm

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...the following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6CW UK CHAMPIONSHIP!

HA: You heard right folks, we may be just two weeks away from Day of Reckoning but we're still giving you title action this evening!

HE: For the second consecutive show, the UK Championship is on the line, but with a different champion to the previous edition of Anarchy.

HA: Chael Kingdom defended his title in an action-packed contest with Cameron Faith and Aaron Heath, that ended with Heath winning the title with the act of Violence.

HE: Or so we thought...

HA: Let's have a look at what happened.

Heath slowly gets to his feet, he walks towards the corner and up to the 2nd rope, where he holds the title belt aloft.

HA: Heath may not care for the fans, but he is certainly soaking in the moment of realising his ambitions and becoming a champion here in 6CW.

HE: They best get used to that sight Harold...

HA: Heath will certainly have designs on keeping that title for a long....OH MY GOD! WHAT A SHOT!

HE: WHAT'S HE DONE?! WHAT'S HE DOING?!

Aaron Heath leaps off the 2nd rope, he turns around and Cameron Faith drills him with the Fight for The Right briefcase right into the head and Heath collapses in a heap on the floor.

HA: Why did Faith do that? What is he thinking?!

HE: I know what he's thinking Harold!

Faith looks down at the body of Heath, then at the brief-case and then back down to Heath, before smirking. He turns towards the referee...

HA: He's not is he? Not like this surely?!

HE: FAITH IS CASHING IN! FAITH IS CASHING IN!

HA: NOT NOW! NOT LIKE THIS! NOT AFTER THAT MATCH!

Faith thrusts the briefcase into the chest of the referee, pointing down at Heath. The referee looks on confused as Faith shouts at him to hurry up...

HA: The ref is confused, he doesn't seem to know what to do.

HE: Just cash the damn briefcase in!

HA: But is it legal here in 6CW? He won that in 6WF...

HE: It certainly looks like it!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, Cameron Faith is cashing in his Fight for The Right contract!

Faith stands in the corner, waiting impatiently as the crowd go crazy!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

He immediately runs in, covering Heath after the briefcase shot.

Ref: 1...........................2.................................Kick out!

HA: UNBELIEVABLE!

HE: HEATH KICKS OUT!

Faith beats the mat in frustration. He drags up Heath...

HA: SUPERKICK!

HE: THAT HAS TO BE IT!

Ref: 1....................................2..................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and NEEWWWWW 6CW UK CHAMPION...CAMERON FAITTHHHHH!

HA: Some would call that an act of cowardice...

HE: I would say great timing and opportunism. But there is no rest for the wicked, as he defends against Heath, who had the briefest of reigns as champion.

Introducing the first challenger, hailing from Portland, Oregon and weighing in at 259lbs...AARON HEATH!

"Time Bomb, Baby" rips through the airwaves and is greeted by heavy boos. Aaron Heath strolls nonchalantly out onto the stage, smiling at the reaction of the fans. Heath confidently walks to the ring, his ignorance of the fans clearly infuriating them. He climbs to the top turnbuckle, again taunting the 6CW fans.

HA: It will be interesting to see how Heath reacts to that defeat, it is something that could play on the mind.

HE: I think it will only drive him on further, he will want to win that title back sooner rather than later.

Ring Announcer: And now...the REIGNING and DEFENDING 6CW UK CHAMPION... weighing in at 220lbs and hailing from Glasgow, Scotland...CAMERON FAITH!

Pyros begin shooting into the air as "Ain't no stopping me" booms through the speakers. There are loud boos from the audience as Cameron Faith swaggers out onto the stage, now carrying the championship rather than a briefcase. He saunters down the ramp, before climbing up the steel steps and into the ring.

HE: Faith's experience shone through last week. Most would have been devastated by the loss in the original match, but Faith simply saw it as a moment of weakness for the new champion. Not many people think like that.

HA: I don't really think it was fair, and no-one was really sure about the validity of the briefcase, but he did take advantage of an opportunity I suppose.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Aaron Heath immediately storms at Cameron Faith, knocking him down with a Lou Thesz Press. He pummels punches down into the head of the new champion, reining punches down into the face until the referee forces him away. Faith slowly stirs to his feet, Heath runs in and knocks Faith down with a running forearm smash. He covers.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Faith forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Heath drags him to his feet, where he continues the offence by firing in a number of European Uppercuts that force Faith back into the ropes. Heath launches him out across the ring, Faith rebounds to the middle of the ring and Heath hits a big boot to the skull. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

HA: Unsurprisingly, Heath going off quickly, he's clearly looking to exact some revenge on Faith after the events of two weeks ago.

Heath gets to his feet, he locks in a front facelock, dragging Faith to his feet and firing in a series of knees to the face. Faith manages to free himself, and he rolls out under the bottom rope.

HE: Clever from Faith, looking to take the sting out of...

HA: SUICIDE DIVE FROM HEATH!

HE: There really is no rest for the wicked.

Heath picks up Faith, he rolls him under the bottom rope. He climbs onto the apron, and then flips over the top rope into a senton. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Aaron Heath stands over Faith, waiting for him to rise before slamming him down. Faith stumbles up, Heath again lifts him onto his shoulders and connects with a scoop slam piledriver. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Faith again gets the shoulder up. Heath continues attacking him with elbows down into the stomach, he then drags him to his feet. Heath sets up for a brainbuster, but Faith blocks. He then counters with a snap suplex of his own. Faith keeps the hold applied, dragging Heath to his feet and hitting a second suplex. Faith brings up Heath...

HE: Three amigo's suplex!

HA: Just like that, this match has changed.

Ref: 1................2.................Kick out!

Cameron Faith lifts Heath up by the head, and almost in disgust, knees away at the head of Aaron Heath, exacting some revenge for the earlier onslaught. Faith eventually lifts Heath to his feet, where he Irish whips him into the corner. The UK champion runs in, hitting a shining wizard. Heath stumbles forward, Faith drops him with a DDT. Cover.

Heath forces the shoulder up. Faith locks in an armbar hold, dragging Heath to his feet where he nails a clothesline. Heath rolls to his feet and Faith connects with a 2nd clothesline. He drags up Heath and this time, hits a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

HE: Cameron Faith dominant here.

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Heath kicks out. Cameron Faith hauls him to his feet, hitting a boot to the stomach. Faith then pummels down on the back with a series of punches, before bouncing off the ropes and planting Heath face-first into the canvas. Heath sits up and Faith runs in, hitting a brutal kick to the face. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Faith drags up Heath, Irish whipping him into the corner. He then sprints in, connecting with a stinger splash. Faith stomps away on the head of Heath continually, before retreating to the opposite corner and running in, nailing a leaping dropkick. Heath rolls out of the corner, Faith climbs onto the 2nd rope, diving off and hitting an elbow to the face. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Heath gets the shoulder up, Cameron Faith goes to put in an Ankle Lock but Heath rolls onto his back and boots Faith away. He kips up to his feet, the UK Champion runs in at Heath who levels him with a spinning roundhouse kick to the head. Cover.

HA: Heath needed that counter, the 6CW UK Champion was beginning to dominate.

Faith slowly gets to his feet, he allows Aaron Heath to his feet and Irish whips him towards the ropes. Faith goes for a crossbody block, but Heath catches him across the chest. He then flings him across the ring with a fallaway slam. Faith stumbles to his feet, he throws a wild clothesline that Heath ducks and then connects with a bridging German suplex. He covers.

Ref: 1................2................Kick out!

Heath drags Faith to his feet by the waist, he then follows with a number of forearm smashes into the back. He then grabs Faith by the waist, before throwing him into the turnbuckles with a release belly to back suplex. Heath then retreats to the opposite corner...

HE: CANNONBALL SENTON!

Ref: 1..................2.....................Kick out!

Aaron Heath locks in a sleeper hold, Faith fights up to his feet and spins out of the hold. He then pulls Heath down, connecting with a backbreaker before following that up with a swinging neckbreaker(the Faith Breaker). He hooks the leg.

Heath drives the shoulder up. Faith lifts him to his feet, firing in a series of stiff knife-edge chops into the chest. Heath falls back into the corner, Faith then runs in, nailing another shining wizard. He throws Heath to the mat, and then climbs to the top rope...

HA: LEAP OF FAITH!

Ref: 1.........................2.............................Kick out!

HE: The closest either man has come!

HA: Faith now lining up the superkick, this will finish it...

Faith stands waiting for Heath to rise, he goes for a superkick but Heath blocks it. He boots Faith in the stomach, and then lifts the current UK Champion onto his shoulders...

HE: DEAD END!

HA: POWERBOMB CONNECTS! NEW CHAMPION!

Ref: 1...................................2...............................Kick out!

HE: That took it out of both of them.

Both men are down on the mat, when the fans burst into cheers...

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:52 pm

HE: CHAEL KINGDOM?!

HA: THE FORMER UK CHAMPION IS HERE, AND HE DOESN'T LOOK HAPPY!

Kingdom marches down the ramp, he slides into the ring. The ref tries to stop, but Kingdom frees himself. He picks up Aaron Heath and launches him into one corner, and then lifts Faith into the corner, throwing the current UK champion into Heath as the bell rings for a double disqualification.

Kingdom throws Faith down to the floor, he then starts beating down on the head of Aaron Heath with a number of punches.

HA: Here comes McManus!

HE: Looks like he's out here to help his friend Heath!

McManus rolls into the ring, dragging Kingdom away and bringing him down to the ring by the waist. He starts pummeling punches down into the back of Kingdom's head. Heath recovers and joins McManus in the beat-down, only for Faith to run in and drag Heath away, driving punches into his head backing Heath into the ropes.

Kingdom continues to be pummeled down on by McManus...

HA: NOW IT'S DIMMITRI PITTAL!

HE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS WITH MCMANUS!

Pittal takes out McManus, driving elbows down into his head...

HA: AND HERE COMES BRANDON PEREZ!

HE: THE SET IS COMPLETE!

HA: All of these men feel they have claims to that title belt, all stemming from our previous Pay Per view!

Perez immediately begins brawling with Kingdom, with Heath and Faith exchanging punches on the outside while Pittal boots away at James McManus in the corner.

HA: This one has descend into total chaos!

Kingdom frees himself from Perez, and makes the run towards Faith and Heath on the outside, diving down onto them with a big splash. Perez joins Pittal in beating down on McManus, only for them to turn on each other and begin exchanging punches.

HE: Here comes Mr Jones, and a hell of a lot of security!

Mr Jones: Stop it right now, unless you want all your asses to get fired on the spot. Security get down there!

*The security stream past Jones and begin to break up the various brawls that have ensued.

Mr Jones: Now I don't know who the hell some of you think you are, to have the nerve to not only interfere but totally ruin and end a title match on MY show. If I was in a bit of a worse mood, I wouldn't have threatened to fire you, I just would have done it on the spot.

However, I like the initiative you all showed. I like the hunger, I like the desire. I don't like this constant stream of disruptions and interference in the UK Title scene. So at Day of Reckoning, I'm putting an end to all this. You want to prove who the best man is? Do it, in the ultimate test. At Day of Reckoning, I'm re-introducing one of the few concepts that really did work in 6WF...the TIME ATTACK MATCH!

HA: Oh wow what a match!

Mr Jones: Cameron, you know what this is all about. 6 men, 1 hour, the title can change hands as many times as it likes during that hour, whoever is champion at the end of the 60 minutes will be walking away with that title belt. Good luck gentleman, you're going to need it.

HE: Cameron Faith is certainly going to need it, that is one hell of a first Pay Per view defence!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:52 pm

Timothy Allen is standing by with Keith Leone beside him. Leone has his hood up and seems disinterested with the interview.
TA: With me right now is our EWF champion Keith Leone.

Allen turns to Leone who drops his hood.

TA: Keith, are you expecting foul play tonight?

Leone smirks.

KL: I expect foul play every time I get inside that ring. But as the champion I am, I am always ready for it. If The Forgotten want to get involved then by all means try. I doubt that Crime Lord will look too kindly to it though. He thinks he probably has the upper hand, but he hasn't been the same guy I knew from years ago. In fact I am a bit tired of his complaints. He wants to be the loner but needs his friends to get the gold. It is pathetic really.......but I am sure Crime Lord has other ideas.

Allen nods and asks his next question.

TA: And what of Liam Wood? You two had quite a brawl in the last show.

Leone smirks.

KL: I was merely welcoming him to the main event. The time where the big boys play. Wood thinks he has the makings of something huge, but the only thing huge has been his failures. He knew it last week. I face whoever needs to be faced, but I don't sweat Wood. He went down his own path and that path ends with me. It is a shame, but that's how it is.

Leone shrugs his shoulders and walks off, as Allen watches him go.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:53 pm

Vincent Costello is sat backstage taping his wrists, the dressing room door opens and Costello stands abruptly as Mr Jones walks into view

MJ: No need to stand Vincent. Conserve your energy, you'll need it later...

Costello's lip curls as the anger washes across his face
VC: Why shouldn't I come over there and rip your head from your shoulders?

Jones smiles
MJ: Try it by all means but to let you know that outside this door there are ten officers from the Metropolitan police who are armed and ready to enforce the only kind of law that actually matters around here

Costello takes a step back
MJ: That's better

VC: What do you want Michael?

Jones' nose flares and temporarily loses his cool
MJ: My name is Mr Jones and I am the owner of this company and you will respect the authority that I hold!!

Costello's eyes widen and he smiles at the reaction
VC: You may sign the pay chequers but that doesn't afford you any respect from me MICHAEL. Now I will ask you one more time, what do you want???

Jones takes a nervous look back at the door before returning to Costello
MJ: I wanted to inform you of exactly what you will be doing at Day of Reckoning. As I saw earlier you have quite a few issues you need to work through and I want to give you an opportunity to do that against opponents who will really test you….

After all a man such as you shouldn't be consigned to a bit part figure in the Gateway to Glory match

Costello snarls
VC: You won't be saying that when I win it!!!

Jones laughs
MJ: HA, sorry. But after what I have planned your biggest concern will be if you can manage solid foods

VC: Spit it out, whatever it is. I don't care. You will be the one who suffers in the end!!

MJ: Well remember that thought after you are done at Day of Reckoning facing Cerberus, Engel and Dicey Reilly in the XTreme championship match

Costello shakes his head but doesn't say a word

MJ: Oh and good luck for tonight. I'm sure you and Thunder have some catching up to do after everything you put him through…

Jones laughs as he opens the door and the scene ends

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:57 pm

Match Seven
Keith Leone vs Crime Lord

HA: What a show we’ve had already and there is still much, much more to come

HE: I’ll say, and up next we have the International Champion Crime Lord going up against two time world champion Keith Leone, this one may not be for the faint hearted

HA: Couldn’t have said it better myself, for all you purists out there, this isn’t going to be a wrestling classic, this isn’t going to be any of that PG13 crap that mainstream company barfs out week after week, no sir this is going to be a brawl

HE: and what better way for the members of the Forgotten to take a huge confidence boost going into Day of Reckoning than with Crime Lord beating one of 6CWs shining lights

‘Out of the black’ starts to play as the crowd descend in to boos and Crime Lord walks out to the stage with his International title wrapped around his waist. He unhooks the title and lifts it high in the air before making his way down to ringside ignoring the jeers of the crowd

He: Crime Lord, a legend in his 6WF days, holding a number of titles, he didn’t waste time here in 6CW before gaining his first gold and proving a pivotal cog in Mr Jones’ machine.

HA: Well the man he goes up against tonight is no stranger to Crime Lord, Keith Leone and Crime Lord have previous from their days in 6WF and battled each other at Born in Fire a few years back

Crime Lord relinquishes his title to the official as his music stops and is promptly replaced by ‘Limowreck’ and the crowd explode in to cheers as Leone makes his way out to a rapturous reception. He stares around at the fans and then makes his way down to the ring tagging the outstretched hands of the crowd before sliding in the ring

HE: Crime Lord not wasting any time here

As Leone slides in Crime Lord instantly closes in and starts to stomp him down. Leone tries to get up but Crime Lord to continues to stomp him down as the official tries to intervene

HE: Crime Lord can’t be disqualified, match hasn’t started yet.

HA: Cheap shot, Crime Lord is a damn coward

HE: Is he balls, he’s a genius. He realises the threat Leone poses and is taking that away from the get go

Crime Lord picks Leone up and whips him against the ropes and the crowd cheer wildly as Leone bounces off the rope and tackles Crime Lord to the ground and unleashes a flurry of punches. Crime Lord pushes him away and staggers up to his feet only to be clotheslines over the top rope to the outside of the ring as Leone plays to the crowd.

HA: Looks like his ‘genius’ backfired

Leone sits on the middle rope inviting Crime Lord back in the ring. The champion, disgusted, waves him away and grabs his title from ringside and begins to make his exit up the ramp to the boos of the crowd

HA: where does he think he’s going, he still has a match to fight here

HE: He’s a champion; he can do whatever he wants. He obviously knows that Leone is below him and doesn’t want to be mixing with the common folk like him

Leone exits the ring and chases Crime Lord knocking him down from behind. He grabs him up and drags him towards the ringside and slides him back inside. The referee signals for the bell as Leone enters the ring and Leone ducks underneath a hay maker from crime Lord and rocks him with a big right hand of his own. He puts him on the back foot connecting with several punches as Crime Lord backs in to the corner of the ring.

Leone whips him in to the opposite corner and runs after him with a running clothesline and then sends him flying through the air with a big body drop as Crime Lord stumbles out of the corner.

HA: Keith Leone started this one like a house on fire

Leone picks Crime Lord up and drags him to the corner of the ring and drives his head in to the top turnbuckle repeatedly, each one met with cheers from the crowd then he knocks a dazed Crime Lord down with a short arm clothesline and hooks the leg

Crime Lord gets his shoulder up and Leone goes back on the offensive straight away with a ground and pound only breaking his attack as the official nears the five count.

Leone drags Crime Lord up to his feet but falls backwards holding his face as Crime Lord catches him with a thumb to the eye.

Leone crawls to the ropes and uses them to pull himself to his feet. He blindly staggers in to the centre of the ring and is dropped by a big haymaker from Crime Lord who then circles him stomping down on every available body part.

Crime Lord lifts Leone up and throws him in to the corner of the ring and then buries his shoulder in the mid-section driving the air out of him. He whips him into the opposite corner and then connects with a running big boot before using the same boot to choke Leone across the throat as he slumps down in the corner.

HE: Now Crime Lord in a commanding position, he can slow the pace down to how he wants it and wear down Leone in his own time

Crime Lord backs away and allows Leone time to get to his feet before catching him with a knee to the gut and then knocks him down as he doubles over with an elbow to the back of the head and hooks the leg for the pin

HA: You’ll have to do a heck of a lot more than that to keep Leone down for the pin

Crime Lord drags Leone up and whips him against the ropes and then knocks him down with a big boot followed by a leg drop and goes for another cover

Leone gets his shoulder off the mat again as Crime Lord grabs him by the head and drives several head-butts in to his skull and goes for a pin again

HA: Leone kicks out again, much to the dismay of Crime Lord

Crime Lord argues with the official and then grabs Leone as he slowly gets to his feet. He connects with a couple of punches knocking him back against the rope and then Irish whips him against the ropes

HA: FLYING FOREARM TAKES CRIME LORD DOWN

The crowd go wild as Leone ducks under a clothesline attempt and then bounces off the ropes in to the flying forearm buying time to catch his breath. He pulls himself up as Crime Lord gets to his feet and meets him in the middle of the ring of the ring. He knocks him down with a clothesline and Crime Lord shoots back up to his feet and is knocked straight back down with another clothesline and then gets up a third time and walks in to an inverted atomic drop

HA: Dropkick from Leone, makes the cover

HE: Shoulder up

HA: Closest we’ve come so far

Crime Lord slowly gets back to his feet as Leone continues to get his breath back before kicking Crime Lord in the gut and connecting with a swinging neck breaker and hooks the leg again

Crime Lord throws his arm in the air breaking the count. Leone exits the ring to the apron and climbs to the top rope motioning for Crime lord to get to his feet

HA: We don’t often see Leone in positions like this.....CROSSBODY

HE: CRIME LORD KICKS OUT AGAIN, HE REALLY NEEDS TO GET BACK IN TO THIS THOUGH

HA: Leone can’t believe he didn’t get the win there, I thought he had him

Leone signals for the end as the crowd cheer wildly and he motions for crime Lord to get to his feet and stalks his opponent

HA: CONCUSS-KI......

HE: FULL NELSON SLAM BY CRIME LORD

The crowd groan as crime Lord side steps the super kick and quick as flash hooks his arms under Leone’s and rips him through the air driving him back down in to the mat

Crime Lord backs in to the corner to recover and then as Leone is attempting to get to his feet Crime Lord runs at him driving his knee in to the side of Leone’s head knocking him through the ropes to the outside of the ring. Crime Lord exits after him and drives him back first in to the crowd barrier as the referee begins to count both competitors out

Crime Lord rolls in and out of the ring resetting the count and lifts Leone to his feet before whipping Leone in to the steel steps and hitting a running knee squashing him up against them

Crime Lord again rolls in and out of the ring to restart the officials count and takes another run at Leone again

HA: DROP TOE HOLD...LEONE SENDS CRIME LORD CRASHING INTO THE STEPS

Both men are down on the outside of the ring as the official continues to count them both out

HE: Crime Lord pulls himself under the bottom rope

HA: LEONE JUST MAKES IT

Leone and Crime Lord pull themselves up and meet in the middle of the ring and begin to trade right hands. Crime Lord quickly begins to get the upper hand landing big right hand after big right hand before arching back for a big overhand punch

HA: GERMAN SUPLEX FROM LEONE OUT OF NOWHERE

Leone rolls through and lifts Crime Lord in to a second German Suplex and then rolls through for a third

HE: Not so quick, Crime Lord trying everything he can to free himself

Crime Lord frantically throws elbows backwards finally freeing himself from the grip of Leone

HE: Spinebus.....

HA: WHAT A DDT FROM LEONE, USED CRIME LORDS OWN MOMENTUM AGAINST HIM

HA: HOW CLOSE WAS THAT?

HE: too close for my liking, come on Crime Lord, step it up

Leone holds his head in his hands and looks to the heavens breathing heavily. He lifts Crime Lord to his feet and kicks him in the stomach

HA: Leone looking for the pile driver

HE: Crime Lord reverses and sends Leone flying through the air

Crime Lord turns around to face Leone and connects with an elbow drop, gets to his feet and delivers a second, followed by a third, a fourth, a fifth before finally going for the cover

Leone kicks out and Crime Lord quickly lifts him to his feet and drives him in to the corner of the ring. He whips him in to the opposite corner and follows up with a running splash and then repeats the same combo back in to the original corner.

Leone staggers out of the corner and Crime Lord connects with a spine buster

HE: Huge impact, the ring is shaking

HA: LEONE KICKED OUT!

HE: Crime Lord isn’t happy with the official, he felt that was a slow count, I have to agree

HA: Surprise Surprise!!

Crime Lord reaches down to pick up Leone

HA: LEONE HAS HIM

HE: CRIME LORD KICKS OUT....JUST....TOO CLOSE

Crime Lord quickly gets up from the small package pin and drives his knee in the gut of Leone before sending him flying across the ring with a belly to belly overhead suplex and he quickly hooks the leg

Leone kicks out and Crime Lord rubs his forearm across the face before getting to his feet and viciously stomping down on him. He lifts him up and whips him against the ropes and then lifts him in to a bear hug in the centre of the ring

HE: This is it. Leone has nowhere to go. He’s powerless to resist this such is the strength of Crime Lord

Crime Lord shakes Leone from side to side and the fight quickly fades from Leone. The official lifts his arm in the air and straight away it falls down to his side. He lifts his arm again and again it drops

HE: One more and it’s over, here we go

HA: YESSSS! STILL FIGHT IN LEONE HERE

Leone catches his arm at the last second and stops it dropping for a third time. It shoots straight back in the air and rocks along with the chants breaking out from the crowd. The fight begins to return and Leone begins punching away at Crime Lord in an effort to get him to relinquish the submission

HE: Try all you want, no way you’re getting free

HA: You were saying

HE: He bit him....that’s not fair. DQ him referee

Leone manages to get free and bounces off the ropes

HE: TILT A WHIRL BACKBREAKER. LEONE IS BROKEN

HE: HOW?

HA: IF LEONE IS STILL BREATHING HE’LL USUALLY FIND A WAY TO KICK OUT AND HE JUST DID AGAIN

Crime Lord is straight up to his feet in the face of the referee complaining about the count

HE: Can we get another official down here please, one who isn’t rooting for Leone unlike this clown

Crime Lord turns his attentions back to Leone who is trying to get to his feet and he lifts up straight across his shoulders in position for the f5

HE: LOCK AND LO.....

HA: CONCUSS KICK FROM NOWHERE! HOW DID LEONE EVEN DO THAT? HE LANDED ON HIS FEET OUT OF THE F5 AND CONNECTS PERFECTLY WITH THE SUPERKICK

HE: BUT TO NO AVAIL. HE’S STILL BROKEN FROM THAT BACKBREAKER A MINUTE OR TWO AGO

Leone slowly drags himself across the ring and manages to drape his arm over the chest of Crime Lord

HE: DID HE KICK OUT?

HA: EVEN THE OFFICIAL IS UNSURE WHETHER CRIME LORD KICKED OUT, HE’S SIGNALLED TWO BUT I DON’T EVEN THINK HE KNOWS FOR DEFINITE

HE: Let’s see the replay.....ooooooooo, just kicks out. My God, don’t do this to me Crime Lord

The referee starts counting both men down in the ring, neither looking like getting back to their feet

Both men begin to show signs of moving

They reach opposite corners and reach out for the ropes to pull themselves up

Both just manage to beat the count and meet in the middle of the ring. Crime Lord rocks Leone with a punch and Leone responds in kind, they exchange blows and then Leone catches Crime Lord with a kick to the stomach and Crime Lord doubles over

HA: DD...

HE: Crime Lord spins out, revers into a suplex

HA: LEONE LANDS BEHIND....REVERSE DDT!!

Crime Lord’s arm shoots up in the air and Leone sits slumped up against him, no energy to get to his feet. He crawls toward the ropes and pulls himself up and waits for Crime Lord to do the same. He kicks him in the gut and sets him in position for a double arm DDT

HA: He hits this it could be over.....WHAT THE?

Ding Ding Ding

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:59 pm

The crowd falls silent as out of nowhere Leone is taken out with a shot to the head with the International title by Mike Masters

HA: I’m not entirely sure what’s just happened

The official consults with the ring announcer who lifts his microphone to his mouth

MB: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner, as a result of a disqualification.........KEITH......LEOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE

Limowreck begins to blast out and the crowd are cheering loudly as the camera fixes on Masters backing up the ramp, beaming like a Cheshire Cat. Crime Lord comes to in the ring realising what’s happened and glares up the ramp towards Masters with an icy

He: What the hell does he think he’s doing? He had no right being out here, and he’s gone and cost Crime Lord a win

Ha: Something tells me that Masters isn’t all that bothered, but what a shame we’ve had to end like this. It was a brilliant match up ending on such a sour note, I hope we get to see these two go at it again

He: Crime Lord is furious, who can blame him. He wants to get something off his chest here

Crime Lord limps over to the ropes and shouts for a microphone
CL: Stop right there you lousy son of a b****!!

I get you’ve got some issues, you’ve seen your career fall apart over the last few weeks with the realisation that you don’t have what it takes to be the man around here but I’m telling you now you’ve picked the wrong guy to screw around with, leave that for the dumb a** bit*** backstage

You wanna put yourself into my business, and then you better be ready for the consequences. You wanna prove a point against the biggest dog in the yard??

Masters is smiling as he stands on the ramp

CL: Keep smiling Masters cos when I get my hands on you I’ll break every bone in your face!!

YOU AND ME at Day of Reckoning!!

Go on you’ve poked me enough to get a reaction. Is that what you wanted?

A shot at that….

Crime Lord points at the International Title at ringside as Masters nods.

HA: What an announcement, another huge match at Day of Reckoning but how Mr. Jones will react to that. Crime Lord playing by his own rules once again

HE: You underestimate the persuasive skills of the boss Harold. Jones wants Masters to learn what happens when he crosses the people in charge. Crime Lord isn’t doing his dirty work?

HA: Could have fooled me!!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:00 pm

*Max Adamson is in the back stretching, keeping himself prepared to fight at any moment. A slow clap echoes around him

"Scouts honour. Be prepared. They have that guff where you're from?"

*Adamson looks up and sighs. Over walks Charles Kramer.

CK: Didn't your mother tell you? Answer when you are spoken to!

MA: We didn't have rats in the house, why would I be raised to speak to you?

*Kramer laughs a hearty, fake laugh

CK: Oh well done. I assumed you had nothing original without Anthony here, keeping you with lines to dribble out.

MA: Grace is an ally

CK: Oh Max, don't you see? He is more than that; he keeps you relevant. He keeps you in a job...

MA: Don't worry; our paths won't be crossing too much longer. When I pull the plug out the bottom of this power trip you'll be flushed out with the rest of the s***!

*The crowd pop, and Kramer takes a step closer in anger. Adamson stands up straight and towers over him

CK: I don't need to fear you, you ape. I'm here to deliver delightful news. After the actions of a few earlier tonight and in light of the fact that we aren’t as stupid as you look. If you or any of your 6CW "revolutionaries" come anywhere near the main event tonight you will be punished. Number one in the Gateway to Glory...

*Adamson smirks

MA: You're going to put us all in first? Now that's good maths. Who’s the stupid one?

*But Kramer is still smiling, wider now than before

CK: Oh no Max. If any of your friends come down to help Thunder or Vincent then YOU will be number one in the Gateway to Glory match, regardless of whether you are involved tonight or not.

*Adamson stands silently and Kramer laughs

CK: Now it's struck home!

*He spins on his heels and walks away cackling as Adamson processes the punishment he cannot even stop himself facing

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:46 pm

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6CW Anarchy where Day of Reckoning is getting ever closer but first there is the small matter of our MAIN EVENT!

HE: And what a main event this one promises to be. Two of 6CW's most popular superstars, with a storied history, in Vincent Costello and Thunder, square off against each other. And this isn't any ordinary match.

HA: It certainly isn't, it's a Lumberjack match, and it's been a long while since we saw one of these matches in 6CW.

HE: Mr Jones is always looking to entertain these fans, tonight is no difference.

HA: Now, now Henry let's not get ahead of ourselves. Jones gets to pick the lumberjacks, and let's not forget these two men aren't exactly his flavour of the month. This is just his way round it, of stacking the odds against them.

HE: Don't be so ridiculous.

HA: How am I being ridiculous? Look at who is surrounding the ring. Jimmy Phillips, Tyson Armstrong, Hokori, Austin Stevens, Crime Lord and the 6CW Champion Joshua. Really fair odds!

The crowd erupt into loud cheers as "killing in the name of" blares out around the arena and Vincent Costello storms out onto the stage, looking fired up. He paces down the ramp, tagging a few hands as he goes. He stops at the bottom of the ramp, glaring around at The Forgotten surrounding the ring before smirking.

HA: Costello doesn't seem too bothered about the presence of The Forgotten at the ringside, in fact I think he is going to relish it.

HE: Well then he's stupid. If he's coming out here to urine them off and try to fight them, well who can blame them if they exact some revenge?

‘Heroes are hard to find’ blasts out of the Wembley PA system and Thunder runs out to the stage. He bounces from one side of the stage to the other firing up the fans and then makes his way down to the ring. He climbs inside and up to the top rope as camera flashes go off around the crowd. Thunder also stops at the bottom of the ramp, his glare fixed on Joshua...

HA: It's clear who Thunder is setting his sights on, it's Joshua and that 6CW World Championship.

HE: He should be so lucky, what has he done to deserve this? Except to get these fans chanting his name.

HA: It's clear that The Forgotten view him as a threat, it's why Jones has orchestrated 2 on 1, three on 1, even 5 on 1 assaults against him in the past month alone! All for showing some fight against Jones' dictatorial regime...

As the bell is about to ring for the match to start, "Riot" hits and the crowd descend into boos as Mr Jones walks out onto the stage, with a microphone in hand.

Mr Jones: Good evening once again ladies and gentleman, I trust that you are enjoying the show this evening. Now before this match begins, I've just got a few little announcements and details to iron out.

As you can see, there are lumberjacks at ringside...but that is not all of the Lumberjacks this evening. There are two more yet to come. Firstly, a man who earlier in the night was involved in an incident that didn't sit too well with me and so is desperate to make amends...Aaron Heath!

Heath walks out onto the stage, he stops by Mr Jones and shakes his hand before making his way down the ramp, joining The Forgotten at ringside.

Mr Jones: And finally...a man who was desperate to see one of his oldest friends in action up close...the number one contender to the EWF World Title...LIAM WOOD!

"Revival Mode" roars out through the speakers and the crowd's booing increases a notch as Liam Wood swaggers out onto the stage. He walks post Jones and stands at ringside, slightly detached from The Forgotten, glaring down at Thunder.

HA: Well these two really look like they'll help out Thunder and Costello...

Mr Jones: Wait, wait. That's not quite it. Now I get a lot of criticism but deep down Mr Jones is a man of the people. I will always look to do what is best for the company. And as much as I dislike it, these fans really do have some kind of connection with you Thunder. They are desperate to see you get the shot that you supposedly deserve.

And you'll be surprised to know, there is another man in that camp...the 6CW World Champion Joshua. He wants you to have a shot at the world title Thunder, because he wants to end the myth, the cult of Thunder that has developed.

And who am I to deny the 6CW World Champion what he wants? Thunder, you will get your shot at the 6CW World Title...at Day of Reckoning!

*The crowd pop loudly

HA: Oh wow, what a huge announcement! And quite a shocking one...

Mr Jones: Now don't get too excited folks, because there is a big if to come. You get that shot Thunder IF you beat the team of Tyson Armstrong and Jimmy Phillips in the opening match of the night...in a NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH!

*Jones leaves the stage to loud boos, with Thunder looking down at Joshua.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:50 pm

HA: Oh, there always has to be a catch doesn't there. I just knew that Jones wouldn't give in to the demands of the fans, give the man who deserves the shot a fair chance, there's always a caveat, a way to protect the champion.

HE: Thunder needs to earn that shot, just like everyone else does on this roster. That's what he has to do, shut up, stop whinging and get the job done.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Thunder and Vincent Costello circle the ring, staring at each other. Eventually they walk to the middle of the ring, tapping hands to cheers from the crowd. They then lock up, Costello frees himself from the lock-up and knocks Thunder down with a clothesline. The potential N01 contender rolls up to his feet, and Costello quickly hits a swinging neckbraeker. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Costello clambers onto Thunder, and he pummels punches down into the face of his fellow fan favourite. Costello then applies a side headlock, Thunder fights to his feet and he counters the headlock by moving his way out of the hold, scooping Costello onto his shoulders and nailing an electric chair drop.

The former world champion rolls up to his feet, Thunder is the man who connects with the clothesline on this occassion. Costello rolls to his feet, Thunder grabs him by the throat and drives him into the canvas with a rock bottom. He covers.

HA: A nice, even start to this match-up. And even an under-tone of respect between the two men.

HE: Let's see how long that one lasts!

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Thunder applies an armbar hold on Costello, he starts stomping down on the right shoulder of his long-time rival. Thunder then allows Costello to his feet, walking to the corner and then climbing to the top rope. He walks along the rope, before nailing an old school. Costello stumbles up to his feet and Thunder connects with a swinging DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

Costello drives the shoulder up. Thunder allows him to his feet before slamming him down into the canvas. He steps out onto the ring apron, where immediately Armstrong and Phillips grab him by the leg, pulling him down to the floor.

HA: They can't do that, Thunder wasn't on the outside.

HE: He wasn't within the ropes, of course he was!

Phillips and Armstrong start punching away on the head of Thunder, but he pushes Phillips back and then drops Armstrong with a big right hand. The rest of The Forgotten swarm around to the outside as Wood watches on, but Thunder rolls back into the ring. He slowly gets to his feet, Costello is just about up at the same time.

Thunder blocks a punch, he boots Costello in the stomach who then connects with a Russian leg-sweep. Thunder then runs the ropes, hitting the rolling thunder. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

Costello forces the shoulder up. Thunder drags him to his feet, he sets up for a suplex but Costello blocks it, he then counters with a delayed vertical suplex of his own! Thunder stumbles to his feet and Costello connects with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on Thunder. He hooks the leg once again.

Ref: 1.................2..................Kick out!

HA: It was a strong start from Thunder, Costello will be looking to establish himself in this match now.

Thunder drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Vincent Costello hauls him to his feet, he then whips Thunder viciously into the turnbuckles. He rebounds hard out of the corner, straight into the on-rushing Costello who delivers a brogue kick to Thunder. He makes the cover.

Costello goes onto the attack immediately, he stomps away on the right leg of Thunder, before working his way around the body onto the left leg, then the left arm, then the right arm. He then drags Thunder by the head to the corner, where he lifts him up only to hit a drop toe hold into the 2nd turnbuckle.

Vincent Costello follows that with a series of knees to the back of the head, and then a number of stomps down into the head. He goes to the 2nd rope...

HE: Sunset flip powerbomb! High impact move by Vincent Costello!

Thunder drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Costello drags him to his feet, where he hits a hard knee to the stomach. He then sets up for a powerbomb, but Thunder counters with a hurracanrana that sends Costello flying. He rolls out of the ring...

HA: Not a wise choice!

Immediately, The Forgotten are all over Costello on the outside, with Aaron Heath and Liam Wood joining the fray too. They all beat down on Costello, with stomps, knees and punches flying in from all directions until eventually the referee signals for Costello to be allowed back into the ring. Joshua picks up Costello and dumps him over the top rope.

HE: That may have just turned the match.

Thunder slowly gets to his feet, he walks to the corner and climbs up to the top rope, connecting with a moonsault.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Costello forces the shoulder up. Thunder drags him to his feet, he lifts him onto his shoulders and walks towards the ropes where he drops Costello down stomach first across the top rope. He falls back into the middle of the ring rather than the outside, where Thunder hits a bridging German suplex.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

Thunder is immediately back onto the offensive, as he hits a leaping knee drop on Costello. Thunder allows him to his feet, before grabbing Costello by the head. He holds Costello's head against his shoulder, spinning 360 before nailing a big jawbreaker. Costello falls to the mat, Thunder follows that up with a front-flip leg drop. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Thunder hauls up Costello, hitting a knee into the stomach. He follows this up with a suplex. He brings Costello back up to his feet, nailing a 2nd suplex. Thunder hits a bridging suplex for the third of the combo.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Costello again drives the shoulder up. Thunder stomps down on the head of Costello, who rolls towards the ropes but crucially, not down to the outside. Thunder climbs onto the ring apron, lining up a slingshot leg drop.

However, he turns to the outside and notices Crime Lord looking away...

HA: THUNDER ATTACKING CRIME LORD!

Thunder dives off the ring apron onto the unaware Crime Lord, hitting a double axe handle to the back of the head. Hokori runs in at Thunder, who knocks him down with a big clothesline. Thunder then ducks under an advancing Austin Stevens and dives back into the ring away from The Forgotten.

HA: A small modicum of revenge...

HE: I'm not sure whether that will be worth it!

Costello is beginning to stir, Thunder sprints in and takes him down with huge spear. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Thunder drags Costello to his feet, he launches him out across the ring...

HA: Popping Costello up for Hunters...wow what a counter!

HE: HUGE DDT by Costello!

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

Costello stomps away on the head of Thunder, before slowly dragging him to his feet. Hitting a couple of big elbows to the side of the head, followed by a knee to the stomach. He then lifts Thunder onto his shoulders and delivers a big powerbomb. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Thunder drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Costello lifts him to his feet, he slings Thunder over his shoulders and then runs to the corner, hitting a snake eyes.

Thunder stumbles forward, Costello hits a knee to the stomach and then runs the ropes, nailing a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

HE: What a match-up this has been!

Ref: 1................2..................Kick out!

Thunder gets the shoulder up. Costello hauls him to his feet, Irish whipping him out across the ring...

HA: OMERTA! THAT COULD FINISH IT FOR COSTELLO! THIS WOULD BE A HUGE WIN!

Ref: 1...............................2.................................Kick out!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:40 am

Costello drags up Thunder, Irish whipping him back into the corner. Costello then sprints in, going for a big splash but Thunder dives out of the way. Costello crashes into the turnbuckle, Thunder then goes to try and dump Costello out over the top rope but he manages to block and force his way back into the ring.

HE: Vincent Costello far from happy with Thunder essentially trying to feed him to The Forgotten. Perhaps his true colours are shining through!

Costello throws a wild, vicious clothesline that Thunder easily dodges and rolls up the former world champion. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2...................Kick out!

Both men stir to their feet, Thunder is quickest to the punch, scooping Costello onto his shoulders and nailing a Samoan Drop. He climbs to the top rope, diving off to connect with a guillotine leg drop.

Ref: 1........................2.....................Kick out!

Thunder goes to lock in a sharpshooter hold, but Costello manages to boot Thunder back towards the ropes. Costello sprints in at him but Thunder counters with a back body drop...

HA: This isn't good for Costello, right in the middle of The Forgotten!

Costello slowly gets to his feet and The Forgotten converge, but Costello is more than up for the fight. He sends Tyson Armstrong flying off the steel steps by the head, before throwing Phillips in the exact same direction. Costello blocks a punch from Heath, booting him in the stomach and throwing him into the ring.

Next to try their luck is Hokori, but Costello sees him coming and takes down the tag champion with a clothesline. Austin Stevens hits a double axe handle to the back of the head, taking Costello down to the floor.

HE: Costello showed some great fight but now the number game is too much.

Crime Lord, Liam Wood and Joshua then surround Costello, they begin to boot down on him on the canvas. The camera then pans to show Thunder climbing onto the top rope...

HA: BIG CROSSBODY DOWN ONTO FOUR MEMBERS OF THE FORGOTTEN!

HE: A bit of a guilty conscience from Thunder there perhaps?!

Thunder is quick to grab Costello, rolling him into the ring and then following up. He waits for Costello to rise, before sprinting in and connecting with a big spear. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Costello kicks out. Thunder drags up Costello, slamming him down into the mat with a scoop slam. Thunder then goes up to the top rope...

HA: VIVA LA RAZA!

HE: The Frog Splash connects!

Ref: 1.............................2...............................

HA: GOD DAMN IT!

HE: THE FORGOTTEN STORM THE RING!

HA: WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING?! THIS ISN'T A PART OF THEIR JOB AS LUMBERJACKS!

HE: I think this is revenge for what went down earlier, when Costello and Thunder tried to attack them.

Jimmy Phillips, Tyson Armstrong and Crime Lord attack Thunder to break the pinfall and cause the end of the match. They haul up Thunder, throwing him into the corner. Joshua steps in, where he starts punching away at the stomach of Thunder.

Hokori, Austin Stevens and Aaron Heath then begin to work over Costello in the opposite corner, with Liam Wood stood in the middle of the ring surveying what is going on. He marches over to join the assault on Thunder, ordering Armstrong over to join the other three in attacking Costello.

HA: This is a damn 8 on 2 assault, this is a disgrace, Jones is making a mockery of this company.

HE: He is getting ratings Harold, he is getting this company talking about, and he's keeping his regime in tact. There is nothing wrong with that.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:40 am

The beat-down continues to loud boos, Phillips and Armstrong hold Thunder up as Joshua and Liam Wood take turns to beat down on their rivals, while the attack is taken to Costello by Heath and Crime Lord, with the tag champions Hokori and Stevens restraining him.

HA: God damn it, this is ridiculous, two weeks before Day of Reckoning and the Forgotten are eliminating two of the favourites for the Gateway to Glory match. Is this what we really want to see Harold?

HE: They chose to get involved in The Forgotten's business, they are now having to deal with the consequences!

HA: And Jones has even forbidden the likes of Max Adamson from getting involved in this match, unless he wants to enter at number one in the Gateway to Glory amtch.

HE: It's obvious to see where his loyalties lie, to himself...

HA: I wouldn't be so quick with that judgement Henry!

The crowd erupt into a cacophony of noise as Max Adamson marches out onto the stage, closely followed by Anthony Grace. Those two are then joined by Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst, and somewhat surprisingly Mike Masters.

HE: Idiots, this isn't any of their business.

HA: They've had enough of this continual mob mentality, they are taking the attack back to The Forgotten.

The crowd's cheers go up another level as EWF World Champion Keith Leone joints the forces on the stage. They then sprint down the ramp, The Forgotten disperse, looking to target individuals.

Max Adamson and Anthony Grace square off with the tag team champions Hokori and Stevens, exchanging huge punches in the middle of the ring. Reborn and targets the 6CW World Champion Joshua, taking him away from the prone Thunder in the corner.

Mike Masters goes after Crime Lord, while Liam Wood and Keith Leone start an exchange of punches in the middle of the ring. Jack Hurst goes on the attack, targeting Phillips and Armstrong!

Hurst begins to get the better of Tyson Armstrong, but Phillips attacks him with a couple of knees into the back. Thunder gets to his feet out of the corner, he runs over to join in the attack against Armstrong and Phillips.

HA: Thunder looking to send a message ahead of Day of Reckoning!

Thunder grabs Armstrong, booting him in the stomach and lifts Tyson onto his shoulders. He presses him up into the air, delivering the Hunters Elbow! Armstrong rolls out of the ring, Thunder then grabs Phillips and sends him flying out of the ring.

Aaron Heath goes on the attack against Hurst, as Joshua frees himself from the attack by Robin Reborn to take on his potential N01 contender Thunder. Joshua fires off a series of punches to the head against Thunder, who has been weakened by the earlier match.

The crowd descend into boos as Perfect Execution run down the ramp, they slide in and immediately go on the attack against Jack Hurst, after throwing Heath away from him. This prompts Robin Reborn to join his tag team partner, and the duo take the attack to their Day of Reckoning opponents.

Liam Wood has forced Leone into the ropes, he runs in going for a clothesline but Leone counters with a back body drop. Leone turns around, he sees Wood and turns to run at him, but Wood pulls the top rope down to send the EWF Champion flying. Wood then leaps off the ring apron down onto Leone with a Lou Thesz Press, he starts punching away at the head.

Leone soon reverses the momentum and drives punches down into the head until Wood frees himself, they begin punching each other on their feet, toppling towards the fans.

Anthony Grace is shown nailing a series of huge European Uppercuts on the head of Hokori, who falls into the ropes. Grace then nails his trademark roundhouse kick, which sends Hokori flying to the outside. Joshua escapes from the clutches of Thunder, he runs over and grabs Grace by the throat, before dumping him down to the outside.

The camera pans to the top of the stage, Geoff Steel and Mike Hill pour out onto the stage to loud cheers. They are soon joined by Cameron Faith, Chael Kingdom, Dimitri Pittal, Brandon Perez and James McManus in streams.

HA: Looks like these five are out here to renew acquaintances with Aaron Heath!

Heath sees the five men coming, he runs off the ropes and flips over the top rope down onto those who he will compete with in the Time Attack match. Heath is up first, he takes on the champion Faith, throwing him into the ring while Kingdom is quick to follow them. They are quickly joined by Kingdom, Perez, McManus and Pittal.

Inside the ring, Steel and Hill go after what's left of The Forgotten, joining Max Adamson in taking on Austin Stevens, Joshua and Crime Lord. Thunder is quick to join in on the attack, taking over Joshua for himself. Stevens goes to help Joshua but Adamson intervenes, taking Stevens down with a huge gore!

HE: This is absolutely out of control.

Up on the ramp, Engel Harlequin is joined by Cerberus, with the two men throwing huge haymakers at each other. Dicey Reilly sprints out with a steel chair in hand, and Vincent Costello is beginning to make his way from the ring up the ramp to join his opponents for the Xtreme title match. From his trunks, Costello draws his trademark brass knuckles.

He takes Harlequin out with a booming right hand, while Reilly crashes the steel chair into the back of Cerberus' head. Soon it is just Reilly and Costello, who descend into a battle of fists.

Joshua takes Mike Hill by the throat, Geoff Steel goes to help his team-mate but Joshua grabs him by the throat, delivering a brutal double chokeslam.

HE: That was incredible!

HA: But here comes his potential number one contender! Thunder quickly attacks the champion once more, hitting a number of punches to the back of the head.

Robin Reborn is quick to join Thunder, the duo begin punching away on the head of Joshua. The champion falls into ropes, Thunder and Reborn then run in, sending Joshua flying with a big double clothesline. Thunder turns around, Crime Lord lifts him onto his shoulders...

HA: LOCK N LOAD BY CRIME LORD!

HE: Getting one up for The Forgotten!

Crime Lord spins around on the spot, Masters kicks him in the stomach and delivers the Gringo Killer. Masters is taunting Crime Lord only to turn around to be face to face with Aaron Heath, who kicks him in the gut and follows up with The Act of Violence! Heath turns around, superkick by Faith!

Faith spins around and he is taken out by another Adamson gore! McManus tries to attack Adamson but he sees it coming, scooping him onto his shoulders and nailing a lock n load!

HA: Adamson making a real statement ahead of Gateway to Glory!

The cameras show Perfect Jack has turned the tide in the absence of Reborn, with him and Lex Hart beating down on Jack Hurst in the corner with a series of stomps to the head. Hart lifts up Hurst, shoving him into the path of Perfect Jack who hits a perfect plex.

Robin Reborn runs in, hitting a dropkick to the back of Lex who in turn falls into the path of Jack. Reborn superkicks Perfect Jack, who goes flying over the top rope. Lex Hart is next to be on the receiving end of Reborn's onslaught, as he is launched down onto his tag team partner.

HE: They've cleared the ring of The Forgotten, and for Reborn, they've also got rid of Perfect Execution!

Pittal runs at Max who counters with a big backbreaker, while Reborn takes out Brandon Perez with a swinging DDT. The two are retreating, surveying the scene, they end up back to back, bumping into each other. They spin around and for a moment stare each other out, before smirking at the carnage that surrounds them.

???: NO! NO! NO! STOP THIS RIGHT NOW! I WARNED YOU! I WARNED YOU MAX!

*Mr Jones walks out onto the stage, he is clearly highly infuriated as he raises the microphone up.

Mr Jones: I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET INVOLVED, AND YET YOU DIDN'T LISTEN! YOU HAD NO BUSINESS BEING OUT HERE, NONE OF THESE PEOPLE HAD ANY RIGHT BEING OUT HERE, GETTING INVOLVED IN MY BUSINESS, IN THE FORGOTTEN'S BUSINESS!

WELL MAX, I AM A MAN OF MY WORD. YOU LEAD THE REVOLT TONIGHT, YOU CLEARLY LIKE BEING FIRST IN LINE. SO AT DAY OF RECKONING, AT GATEWAY TO GLORY, YOU ARE ENTRANT NUMBER ONE! AND REBORN, DON'T THINK YOUR INSUBORDINATION HAS GONE UN-NOTICED, YOU ARE NUMBER 2!

YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THIS, TRUST ME!

HA: Well, not what Max Adamson and Robin Reborn would have wanted, they would have been harbouring ambitions of winning the gateway to glory match. But, that reaction by Jones, maybe shows that the likes of Adamson, Grace, Reborn, Hurst and Leone are beginning to win this battle. It's a battle that promises to rage on, including in several matches at Day of Reckoning, be sure to tune in!

*Anarchy ends with Reborn and Adamson stood in the ring, side by side, glaring down the irate Jones.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down