The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results March 21st 2015

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results March 21st 2015 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results March 21st 2015

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 7:21 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off. As the camera pans around the sold out Aviva Stadium in Dublin across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the sold out Arriva stadium in Dublin. 6CW is on a road trip but I am still Harold Lloyd and I am joined as ever by my brother Henry

*Henry nods to the camera

HA: What a show we have this evening for you…….

"King of Kings" blasts out around the Aviva Stadium. The crowd instinctively start booing as Michael Jones appears from behind the curtain. He smiles sarcastically at the crowd before heading down to the ring.

HA: Mr. Jones making an impromptu early appearance here.

HE: I am always interested to hear what this man has to say, so any appearance is welcome!

HA: I don't think this crowd share those sentiments!

Jones reaches the ring and smugly climbs the steel steps. He climbs between the ropes and motions for a microphone to be handed to him before turning back to the crowd. The music dies down and Jones strides to the centre of the ring. He milks the booing from the crowd before starting to speak.

MJ: It is clear from the bombshell that dropped at the end of the last show, that 6CW needs a reality check that only I can provide!

The crowd boo and Jones looks smugly out across the audience.

MJ: Oh you can deny it all you want, but it is clear that fiction has replaced pure fact. The fact that this organisation has gone into a downward spiral since I was stripped of command. The fact that the most talented wrestler here......a man led by my guidance.....is being held back by the quest for the mighty dollar. The fact that your jeering merely hides your yearning for me to take 6CW back to the top!

The crowd boo which only makes Jones laugh.

HA: He is looking extremely confident tonight. He is up to something.

Jones lifts his hand for quiet before continuing.

MJ: But, but......that time has passed. You will have to get used to the hand you have been dealt. I am concentrating on a bright future and the only light at the end of the tunnel for 6CW. Mike Masters, heir apparent and soon to be World Champion!

Jones nods his head as the crowd jeer him. He then slowly reaches into his pocket and brings out a piece of paper.

MJ: You doubt this will happen then? You doubt that I speak the truth? Well I have here something that will change your thinking. You see, before Mike Masters becomes the pinnacle of everything 6CW, I wanted to tie up loose ends. Pull away from the past entirely and make certain that everyone realises just how far I will go to make this a reality. So I decided to lay a ghost to rest..........and the ghost replied.

Jones unfolds the letter and starts to read from it.

MJ: "Dear Michael. Your letter was completely unexpected but quietly welcomed. As I have lay here as a powerless shell, I have hoped that you may be stronger than I and initiate first contact. It is clear that I have some things to admit and it is time I was honest about them. What I thought was my greatest creation has now become my biggest disappointment and I am sorry that you have been troubled so much by our son......."

The crowd boo heavily as Jones glances up and smiles.

HA: You can't tell me that letter was wrote by Harris' mother?! Come on!

HE: Why not? Harris has a small IQ but I am sure even his mother can write.

Jones coughs and then begins to read again.

MJ: "When you were described a poison, I knew that Scott had taken things too far. I have always tried to guide him on a path that was fair and true, but it is obvious that the loathing he feels for you has clouded his judgement. I want to make it clear that I have in no way fanned the flames of the hatred he feels for you and I am sorry he is too blind to see what an asset it is to have you as a father........"

Jones nods smugly again and continues.

MJ: "It is clear to me now that Scott's actions are a direct result of not understanding the love I felt for you and still feel. I regret how he has used my name as a reason to target you and I make it clear to you now that I want no part of it. I do hope my honesty on the situation has gone some way of to building the bridge between us. Hopefully you will visit it me in due course and........."

Suddenly "Shoot the runner" blasts out around the arena and Scott Harris starts sprinting down the aisle. He slides under the ropes and goes for Jones, who backs away and rolls out to the safety of the commentary desk. As Harris goes to follow him, Jones shouts out.

MJ: Now you wait right there Scott! It's about time you faced up to your responsibilities! For too long you have used your mother's name for your own pitiful rise to nothingness and it is time you understood just what pain you are causing her!

Harris falters a bit as he kicks the ropes in anger. Jones points his finger and carries on berating his son.

MJ: You know it yourself! You have taken this whole saga to its limit and gained nothing from it! Look at you now......a washed up failure who knows that he has run out of excuses. You called me a poison but the truth is you are already dead. Dead to me. Dead to your mother. Dead to 6CW. You are a loose end that needs to be cut for good. And frankly, nobody needs Harris anymore!

Harris has had enough and vaults outside to confront Jones. He goes to grab him by the neck as Jones backs away.

Crowd: OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Suddenly, Mike Masters comes from underneath the apron and smacks the back of Harris with a chair. He whacks Harris repeatedly with it as Jones barks on the microphone.

MJ: Is everyone watching this?! Can everyone realise what this means?! If I can sanction this beating against my own son just think what I will allow against those not of my blood!

Masters whacks Harris with chair again, who is already bleeding heavily. Masters doesn't let up to mock his nemesis, but instead is focused in drilling the chair down again and again. Jones shouts out once more.

MJ: You people need to get used to Mike Masters breaking the boundaries as well as heads! He is the future. He is the eliminator. He is Masterful!

Jones watches as Masters throws Harris into the ring, whose head is dripping blood after the assault. The crowd boo as Jones slowly enters the ring.

HE: What a statement of intent this is!

HA: This cannot be sanctioned surely?!

Masters hands Jones the chair and then lifts the barely conscious Harris to his feet. Jones weighs the chair in his hand and stares at his son. He then sternly talks into the microphone.

MJ: Consider this family matter closed..........

Jones draws the chair back and then slams it viciously in Harris' throat. He goes down to his knees and Masters kicks the back of his head so that Harris hits the canvas face first with a thud. The crowd look on as Jones and Masters stare at the camera.

HE: That is one way to draw a line under the Masters and Harris debate. For too long Mike Masters has been toying with Scott Harris. Now with Mr. Jones at his side, we see a hungrier, focused and determined beast.

HA: Those in the elimination chamber need to be aware of that. And Scott Harris needs some serious attention here.

Jones and Masters roll out of the ring and head up the aisle, as EMT's pass them with a stretcher. The medics kneel by Harris and call to him, as Harris himself seems not able to reply. They look at each other seriously, before more EMT's rush down to the ring.

HA: I think we need to take a few moments here. Scott Harris is in a seriously bad way. Let us go backstage.

The camera focuses on the activity in the ring, before we head backstage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results March 21st 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results March 21st 2015

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 7:24 pm

(Dicey walks through the backstage doors with the father and son he met at Dublin Airport, after a few hellos to some of the crew members he heads to the dressing room area so his new friends can meet some of the 6CW superstars, no sooner is he through the double doors when he hears a familiar voice)

???: Well if it isn’t the sexy Celt himself, Dicey Reilly

(Dicey stops in his tracks and grits his teeth)

Dicey: Jessica how are things?

(Miss Jessica runs her fingers through Dicey’s hair forcefully as she walks by him)

MJ: Have you not been watching the shows? I am doing great as always and by the lack of vomit and smell off you I say you are doing the same and who are these two

(Dicey steps in between Miss J and Greg and Toby)

MJ: Oh Dicey, now now I don’t bite

Dicey: Not after you gave the last guy rabies so I guess that move was marked off your techniques list, anyway isn’t a High School clique somewhere missing its Queen bitch
Dicey and Greg start laugh as MJ starts to scowl

MJ: I am surprised you even know what a school is you moron and by the looks of the people I have met over on this God forsaken island neither do they, you can come up with all the taunts and snide remarks all you want Dicey but the truth remains is that you are a washed up old hack that only won anything in this company because of pity and lack of true stars like my Lexy so crawl back under your rock and take next week’s episode of Jeremy Kyle with you

(Dicey clenches his fists and is about to do something stupid when little Toby steps out from behind his dad and walks over to Miss Jessica)

Toby: My mom says that mean people are just people who are sad inside and probably have no friends or people to hug them, if you want I could be your friend

(Miss Jessica looks down at Toby and smiles)

MJ: You remind me of my son Austin with all this hugging and feelings, I blame his father, you see little boy, mean people choose to be that way, they have to be cold to get what they want and I ALWAYS get what I want so you go home and tell your mommy that she is an idiot....

Greg: HEY!!!

Dicey: Leave the kid alone Jess and go or I won’t be held responsible for what happens

(Miss Jessica walks off down the corridor and stops, she looks back and see’s Greg hugging his son before Dicey picks him up and slings him over his shoulder making Toby laugh, Jess looks at Toby with misty eyes before fixing her makeup, pulling down her ridiculously short skirt straightening her back and walking off. Dicey leads his new friends to another dressing room and knocks before entering where he sees Gazzy and Christy talking and drinking coffee.)

Gazzy: Dicey!!! Long-time no see buddy, how’s things?

(Dicey walks in followed by Greg and a now shy Toby.)

Gazzy: And who is this little guy

Dicey: I hope I’m not disturbing anything

Christy: Not at all Dicey, good to see you

(Christy gives Dicey a hug as Gazzy shakes Greg’s hand before chatting to Toby)

Dicey: I’m surviving Gaz and congrats on the title win, nothing better than holding the gold and beating that Ozzie tw@t was a bonus

Gazzy: Cheers mate it took a while but I got there in the end, so what brings you here

Dicey: I’m bringing these two on a tour and where better to start than to see the Champ, a few pics and some merch would be appreciated

Gazzy: For an old friend and legend anything

(Gazzy takes some pictures with Toby and Greg, and lets them hold the 6CW title, he gives Toby some t-shirts, hats and other Gazzy D stuff all signed, they say their farewells and they leave Gazzy and Christy to get ready, they are out in the hallway when Dicey thinks he sees an old face)

Dicey: Right I have organised 2 front row tickets for you and Toby and a all access pass for the meet and greet before the show, I have to leave both of you now but I’ll catch up to you later if you are still around

Greg: I can’t thank you enough for doing all this for us

Dicey: Don’t worry about it as long as you had fun, especially this little guy, if I don’t see you and if you are ever up in Glasgow, come up to Diesels wrestling gym and Toby here can get in and train with the lads

Toby: REALLY!!!!

Dicey: Really, I’ll see you around kiddo and remember look after your wuss of an old man

(Dicey gives Toby a wink, shakes Greg’s hand and they go off in separate directions)

Dicey: I really am getting soft in my old age, stupid time to give up drinking....ah well it was worth it

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results March 21st 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results March 21st 2015

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 7:25 pm

(Raised voices can be heard from the office of Daniel Magnusson, the camera peers through a crack in the door to reveal Magnusson and 6CW General manager Dean Andrews in the midst of a heated discussion)

DM: I don’t care Dean! How much money I stand to make really doesn’t come into the equation on this. This is about my moral judgement, my principles, you are asking me to put aside all that I stand for in order to increase revenue. Are we really having this conversation?

I expect this from Jones when we worked together but you Dean, I thought we had grown to be friends. You were the one who knew more than me how much this company means to the fans and now you want to sit back and watch whilst everything they care about is completely and absolutely disregarded?

Is your cut in this deal really that big?

(Andrews remains silent)

DM: Oh, sorry, was I not meant to go there?

Come on Dean, I’m not stupid, I know why you are stood before me, they think you carry influence over me. They are banking on you being able to convince me, and for that you will be compensated I’m sure, how much did you get after last week.

(Magnusson raises an eyebrow)

DM: Everyone has a price

DA: Indeed they do Daniel, what is yours?

(Magnusson slams his fist on the desk)

DM: NO!!!!!

I will not be bought; this is still my company Dean. I will not be dictated to by external parties who have only their own interests in mind. And I will remind you that first and most importantly you are an employee of 6CW, an employee of mine

Where do your loyalties lie Dean?

(The camera focuses on Andrews’ face as he stands staring forward)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 7:26 pm

Match 1
JJ Johnson vs Tyler Roth

HA: Welcome to our first match this evening and unfamiliar territory for one of these guys. Tyler Roth takes on one JJ Johnson.

HE: Johnson better get used to starting the show from now on. He had his chances and he blew it.

HA: You don't think the returning Lex Hart had something to do with those missed opportunities?

HE: If the Franchise wanted to live up to that moniker, then Lex Hart should not so easily get inside his head. Face it.......Johnson's part in 6CW has so far been sub-standard at best.

"Til I Collapse" plays out around the arena and Tyler Roth appears on the stage surrounded by blue and silver pyros. He beats his chest a few times before heading down to the ring.

HA: Roth lost at Aftermath to Thunder in a very close match. I think he will be focused on taking down JJ Johnson to get his 6CW career back on track.

Roth waits inside the ring as "Remember the Name" blasts out of the speakers and the capacity crowd cheer loudly. JJ Johnson comes from behind the curtain and strolls out to the stage, while a blue spotlight flashes around. Johnson waits a few moments and takes in the crowds reaction, before taking a deep breath and heading to the ring.

HA: You can forgive Johnson for being a bit jumpy. Lex Hart has come out of nowhere many times to get at this crowd pleaser. Johnson looks a little on edge for this match number 1.

HE: A man of his experience should know to prepare for the unexpected. He is just showing himself to be an amateur at the moment.

Johnson slides under the ropes as Roth watches from the other side. The referee checks on both men before signalling for the bell.

HA: Here we go!

Johnson and Roth lock up and tussle for a few moments. Roth then uses his superior upper body strength to push his opponent to the corner. Roth beats away at Johnson's stomach before whipping him to the other corner. Johnson rebounds and Roth catches him with a spinebuster. Roth then runs the ropes before dropping an elbow and making a cover.

HA: Kick out!

HE: Johnson hasn't woken up yet!

Roth brings Johnson to his feet and sends him to the ropes. As Johnson comes back, Roth nails him with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. He then grabs Johnson by the head and sends him crashing in-between the corner pads. Johnson hits his shoulder hard and comes out wincing. Roth runs in a nails a big boot that sends Johnson staggering onto the pads again. Roth backs away and then comes running in.

HA: SPEAR! MISSED!

HE: Johnson finally gets some offence in!

As Roth goes for the spear, Johnson manages to side step away. It is clear that Johnson is hurt slightly but he gathers up his strength and starts to smack his opponent few stiff right hands, before unloading jabs and hooks. Roth tries to cover up but Johnson is relentless. The referee pulls Johnson back. However, JJ instinctively goes for a fight again and demands the referee lets him go. The referee looks shocked at the outburst and berates Johnson.

HA: Johnson is very on edge. Any little thing out of the ordinary and he is pouncing on it.

HE: He is expecting Hart no less!

Johnson goes back to Roth and sends him across the ring. He runs the ropes himself and hits a rebounding Roth with a flying lariat. Johnson then goes over to the corner and vaults onto the second rope. He steadies himself before hitting a twisting leg drop. He then goes for the pin.

HA: NO!

Johnson gees up the crowd and brings Roth to his feet. He hits a big double powerbomb before going for an ankle lock. Roth kicks away and sends Johnson against the ropes. JJ comes back in but Roth slams his heel into Johnsons knee making him buckle. Roth then grabs his opponent around the waist and sends him backwards with a overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Roth then hooks the leg.

HA: Again no!

HE: This match is back and forth action all the way!

Roth gets JJ up and goes for a Reality Check. Johnson manages to fall from his shoulders, spin Roth around and hit a snap DDT. Johnson angrily trash talks at Roth before striding around the ring.

HA: I think this is Johnson's end move!

Johnson gets the crowd to support him before heading towards the corner. He signals for "Access All Areas" before motioning for Roth to get up. Suddenly, one of the 6CW cameramen stands on the apron to get a better view over Johnson's shoulder of Roth about to get on his feet. Johnson quickly turns round to the cameraman and gets ready to fight.

HA: What is Johnson doing?!

Johnson grabs the cameraman by the back of the head and knocks his camera to the floor. When he realises that the cameraman is just a normal one, he lets go of the guys head and apologises. The cameraman looks really confused and steps down from the apron to retrieve his camera.

HE: Johnson obviously thought that was Hart again!

HA: He made a big mistake there........LOOK OUT!

Johnson looks down at the cameraman and apologises again, before turning round. He walks straight into a kick to the stomach by Tyler Roth. He wastes no time and scoops Johnson over his shoulders before dropping him to the mat hard.

HA: FOURTH WALL!

Roth scrambles over to Johnson after the F-5 finisher, and hooks the leg. The referee quickly makes the count.

HA: ROTH WINS!

Tyler Roth slides out of the ring and raises his arms in victory. Johnson starts to stir from the move as Roth backs up the aisle celebrating. He flexes his massive muscles before pointing at Johnson.

HE: Johnson's head is not in the game!

HA: I have to agree. A man of his experience should be used to the TV camera's. What the cameraman did is nothing unusual and will happen at various points tonight.

HE: He is seeing Lex Hart everywhere! I bet when he stares in the mirror he is seeing Lex stare back as well!

As Roth exits through the curtain, Johnson is sitting up in the centre of the ring. He gazes across to the cameraman who is busy doing his job on the outside. Johnson takes a glance at the referee and then back to the cameraman, before bowing his head in disgust.

Match result: Tyler Roth via pinfall
Match time: 5 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 7:27 pm

(The sold out arena erupt into a chorus of boos as Lex Hart is shown backstage. Lex smiles at the reaction, he closes his eyes as the booing grows)

LH: Music to my ears

(Tim Allen stands to Harts left; stretching out the mic he stars to speak)

TA: My guest at………..

(Hart places his finger on Allen’s lips and shushes the interviewer till he quietens down; taking the mic from Allen Hart fixes him with a glare)

LH: I can take it from here boy, this aint my first rodeo

(Lex stares blankly down the camera)

LH: What’s the matter JJ? The nerves getting to you, you suddenly realised you aint the big fish here anymore, oh poor you, it must be terrible realising that everything you dreamed of has been taken away in a heartbeat

(An evil smile crosses Hart’s face)

LH: But you see now why I couldn’t stay away, why I couldn’t let this happen. This isn’t your company JJ. You may be heralded like a returning son but fact is you don’t belong here, and you know it. You’ve been living on borrowed time since you first arrived. I’ve seen the glances over your shoulder, the worried looks into the shadows, fearing the inevitable, knowing this wouldn’t last. You knew the truth was coming JJ, you knew you were picking a fight in somebody else’s yard, these fans might cheer your name but you’ll never really be one of them, you don’t belong here

But then you don’t really belong anywhere do you JJ……

Carried out of 6WF, rejected by Hollywood, I get why you came here you had nowhere left to go

You needed this, you needed to prove something to yourself, and you needed wrestling to make you somebody again

That’s the difference between you and me right there. You came back because you needed 6CW.

I came back because 6CW needed me!!!!

(The crowd boo again at this statement and Hart smiles)

LH: You know it’s true JJ. I see it in your eyes. I see the desperation and that is why I will take even greater pleasure in taking away the one grain of hope you had left. I am not here to cost you your chance at gold, that is too easy. I want to end you once and for all. I wanna be the man that fells the giant, the legend, the primetime player

(Hart’s eyes narrow)

I want to be the man that makes JJ say I QUIT!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 7:29 pm

(Dean Andrews is still stood in Magnusson’s office but now he is alone, he takes a second to look around the room, the walls adorned with champions of the past and current 6CW superstars, his line of sight stops on a picture of him and Anthony Grace.Andrews shakes his head, a small smile appears on his lips but this disappears at a knock on the door. Andrews turns and in walks Tyler Roth. Andrews’ eyes widen as he looks towards the exit)

TR: You look a little trapped in the headlights there boss man, something you scared of?

(Andrews remains silent as Roth stands toe to toe)

TR: This needs to stop Andrews, I won’t have that little b1tch running her mouth any longer, this is a warning to you and to her, you keep her in line or I will take matters into my own hands

??: You gonna run me down as well?

(Roth smiles as Emma enters the office)

E: I can’t believe I fell for you, you are a vile piece of scum, you are half the man Nate is!!

(Roth laughs)

TR: Was…… I hear prognosis isn’t too positive Emma. Looks like Nate isn’t so mighty mighty anymore?

DA: Tyler, please. That is not helping

E: Don’t protect him. You know what he did

(Roth snaps back)

TR: And what was that Emma, go on say it and I will have my solicitor file my libel suit against you and this whole company by the morning

E: Do you think that scares me, we all know what you did

(Andrews raises his voice)

DA: Emma, PLEASE. Now is not the time

TR: Listen to the man princess, you really need to think before you open your mouth, but then again that’s what got you into this mess in the first place

(Emma rushes forward but Andrews catches her before she reaches Roth, hysterically screaming she desperately claws towards him)

TR: Remember what I said Dean. This ends now or I will take this company to the cleaners. If I were you I’d gag that one

(Emma is staring at Roth as he backs out of the room)

E: I will get you, if it’s the last thing I do, I will make you pay!!!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 7:31 pm

Match 2
The Producers vs. The Forgotten

HA: You never know what to expect here in 6CW and never have those words been more pertinent as we come now to our first look at The Forgotten in competition.

HE: This may be the first match I've ever wanted The Producers to win

HA: After a brutal attack when we were last on the air the 6CW management have thought it wise to put Hollywood and Primetime up against the nameless, faceless Forgotten.

HE: All we got last week was that little scrote Deep Heat mouthing off

HA: We still don't really know where they're heading or why they're here, but

*As he speaks the lights in the arena drop.

HA: It looks like we're about to find out

*A laugh rings around the arena and then a spotlight lights up Deep Heat

DH: My name is René Roussimoff and this is Trash TV

*René laughs wildly and the lights come on. Both Hollywood and Primetime are unconscious at his feet. He lifts Hollywood's head and slaps him round the face.

RR: Oh this is box office.

*Three hooded figures come and join him, standing behind him motionless.

RR: Once upon a time three old men were so scared to see their power waning that they ushered in a new world order. The tired old stranglehold they had over the top of wrestling and the industry choked the life out of the real stars.

RR: But this is how a real change begins. Revolution is nothing when the status quo remains. Not this time, not now, not here. A great man came to me. He was tired of seeing the same old faces in the same old spots every damn week. So I opened doors. I exploited the cracks. And I let it be known that we are taking over. We are The Forgotten, but you will remember us.

RR: Today...history means nothing. Prepare for the future. Because those who don't...

*He looks down at The Producers

RR: ...Are nothing more than victims

*He drops the mic and all four men walk away, leaving Hollywood and Primetime slumped on the stage

HA: Another huge statement from this group and their mouthpiece the man we used to know as Deep Heat or Mr Hernandez is now going by the name of René Roussimoff?

HE: Irrespective of that there is no doubting the impact he and The Forgotten have made already in 6CW. The question on everyone’s lips now is Who will be their next victim?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 7:33 pm

*Terrence Kray is backstage banging on Dean Andrews' door

TK: Get out here and sort out these f***ing bell ends!

*He continues to hammer at the door before Tim Allen runs up to him, mic in hand

TA: Terrence, Mr Andrews isnt in his office, but feel free to air your views with us live on camera

*Kray turns to look at Allen and then at the camera. He smiles

TK: I know how to get 'im all ears. Sponsors hate when you run your mouth about their s***

*He looks around then pauses, turns his head slowly and winks at the camera

TK: Hey, kids. Pepsi sponsor our show, and have you heard about their new flavour? Pepsi Dildo! Now I know what you're thinking...What flavour is dildo? Go ask your parents, and tell em Pepsi sent ya!

*The crowd can be heard chanting "PEPSI DILDO" *clap clap clapclapclap*

*Tim Allen looks worried

TA: Do, urm, is this a good idea Terrence?

*Kray snaps to look at him

TK: Sometimes you gotta sort stuff yourself, know what I mean? Lets do this the proper way, the East London way. That mug Daniels is running round my manor trying to stab people in the back. Well if he was looking for a fight then he's found it. Lets do this the Kray way, let's do it like Reggie woulda done. Face to face.

TA: But, urm, Reggie killed people

TK: I won't kill him, I'll just punch his teeth so far down his throat he won't breathe again. Alright?!

*Kray walks off then turns back to Allen after 4 steps

TK: Magnusson, Andrews. I want Daniels, one on one, in that ring. Or they'll be saying worse words than dildo, you plums!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 7:36 pm

(The camera wanders down the backstage corridor and enters one of the locker rooms. We are immediately faced with Dario Machiavelli holding his own camera up and pointing it towards the screen. He eerily moves from side to side as he starts to speak.)

DA: How small victories are tied up in a ribbon. Tied up and presented as a war being won. It is a harmless way to conceal the truth. But one that still needs to be unwrapped. For surprises are only dull if no-one knows about them. I know. I know.

(He steps up towards the screen but does not move away from his camera.)

DA: Wouldn't you feel better to be fully in focus. Revealing yourself in full HD. Or is it best to stay in the shadows? A gift never to be opened. A surprise never to be revealed.

(Dario moves the camera away and we can see his face at last. The screen flickers for a moment as Dario drops the camera to his side.)

DA: Don't answer the question. Because it is not yours to answer. The truth will out. The truth will set you free. And your choice has been made through Fear. Not Fear of an entity. But Fear of reality.

(The scene flickers again as Dario steps forward so his head fills the entire screen.)

DA: There is no mystery to this Enigma. The unmasking will begin as the credits end. And the wars conclusion will be my greatest masterpiece..........

(The camera backs away as Dario picks up his camera again and holds it to his face. The door of the locker room slowly closes as the scene fades)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 7:37 pm

*The scene changes backstage where Tim Allan and Ryker Kidd are walking into to a room backstage were two seats are sat in front of a large curtain.*

TA: This won’t be anything to heavy Ryker, it’s just a quick chat to introduce you to the audience, so just sit back relax and enjoy.

*Ryker looks at the reporter slightly worried as the two men take a seat and the surrounding crew make their final touches to the set and make up*

TA: Ready?

RK: As I’ll ever be.

*Tim Allan nods to the producer, waits for the green go light, finally turning to Ryker*

TA: So Ryker, firstly let me welcome you to 6CW, that vignette last show certainly has caused a buzz with the fans, but many are asking why you’re not competing this week?

RK: Truthfully, Legal Reasons, The powers that be have said that the company’s insurance doesn’t cover anyone under the age of 18 competing anymore, I don’t turn 18 till next week.

TA: That’s got to be tough waiting?

RK: Yeah, it is, I wanted to sign some sort of waiver, I just want to get out there and show the world what I’m capable of. I’m desperate to get out there and show the world why Ryker Kidd is the future of this sport.

*Tim raises an eyebrow in surprise*

TA: Forgive me Ryker, but that’s seems a pretty bold statement for someone who has never wrestled in one the biggest companies in the world.

RK: Why? I know how good I am, my whole life has been building to this, and the moment my music hits, I step into that arena 6CW will see something new, something exciting, someone who will get the fans blood flowing.

I’m hell bent on success Tim, but I will damn sure entertain along the way, on that you can count.

They don’t call me the future of flight for nothing

TA: Well, if that’s not an advertisement to watch you debut I don’t know what is. Now your name, it’s somewhat unusual? I have to ask who decided upon Ryker?

*Ryker laughs*

RK: That was my dad, he was a huge Trekkie and thought should have a distinguished name.

TA: You must have has few folk tease you through the years?

RK: Yeah, you could say that but I like it, I mean names like Max, Anthony, Vincent, Joshua these name are all ten a penny, In ten years will the fans really remember them.

Ryker however, well who could forget a world champion called Ryker.

TA: Well I think we will leave it at that, thanks for your time Ryker and good luck with your debut when it arrives.

Ladies and Gentleman Ryker Kidd

*The Scene fades out as the two men start to chatting again*

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 7:38 pm

Match 3
Lex Hart vs. Enigma

Back at ringside with the commentary team

HA: Now a match involving a superstar that I never in a million years believed would ever be allowed back in a 6CW building let alone be a paid member of the roster

HE: Lex Hart tried to kill this company, and he damn well would have succeeded if it wasn’t for the efforts of Dicey Reilly, Keith Leone and a few other 6CW legends

HA: Hart is a cancer to professional wrestling, everything he stands for, everything he has done in the past is to the detriment of this business that we all love

HE: I am sickened by the fact that he has been allowed back and I for one hope JJ Johnson destroys him when he finally gets his hands on him

HA: For once Henry I completely agree with you. I hope Lex gets his come uppance once and for all starting with a defeat tonight at the hands of Enigma

HE: These two have very similar styles, both great technically but with the ability to adapt at any time during a match up

HA: No doubting the fact that Lex is a dangerous individual, one of the most gifted in ring participants we have ever seen but Enigma has impressed a lot of people during his short tenure in 6CW

HE: This should be a great match up

The crowd cheers as Enigma makes his way to the ring through the mass of bodies around the arena floor. He stands on top of the security barrier, saluting the fans he jumps to the floor and slides under the bottom ropes

HA: A fan favourite already, Enigma is well exactly as the name suggests, he is a mystery, no one really knows his history, his background. There are plenty of rumours; one even suggesting he was the man he will be facing tonight so similar are their styles

But that I think is where the similarity ends

Enigma stands in the centre of the ring, his face covered by a hood he stares towards the curtain. The crowd boo anticipating the arrival of his opponent

HE: Here we go

By Myself booms out of the speakers and the crowd erupt as first Miss Jessica skips through the curtain followed by Lex Hart

Lex is dressed in his trademark pink shorts, his hands wrapped in black tape; he runs his hands through his blonde hair and smiles at the crowd as the vociferous response continues

HA: He loves every minute of this reaction

Lex slowly walks to the ring, Jessica by his side. As he reaches the apron she kisses his cheek and runs her hand across his chest. Lex slowly climbs the steps

HE: I don’t get those two. They have a chequered past but what have they to gain from both being in 6CW. What’s the end game?

HA: At the moment the target appears to be JJ but rest assured they will have a bigger target in mind

Lex steps through the ropes, he is patted down by the ref as he stands in the centre of the ring

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Enigma and Hart go in for the lock-up. Enigma gets the early advantage applying an armbar. Hart counters with an arm drag, Enigma rolls to his feet and is met with a high-angled dropkick from Hart. Enigma staggers up and runs towards Hart, who places him into a sleeper hold. Enigma quickly spins his way out of the hold, before nailing a forward Russian legsweep. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!
HA: Fast start to this match. Both these men have great technical ability but you have to say Hart is a huge favourite here

HE: Ring rustiness may well play a part though Harold. Lex is possible one of the best we have ever seen but he has been out of the squared circle for a long, long time. That may well even this one up

Lex Hart drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Enigma puts him into a side headlock. Hart gets to a vertical base, he attempts a belly to back suplex but Enigma lands on his feet. Hart turns around and Enigma hits a knee lift into the stomach, he follows that up with a running neckbreaker Enigma again covers...

HA: Enigma dominating the early proceedings.

HE: I told you. Hart will take a bit of getting up to full speed

Ref: 1................2.......Kick out!

Enigma rolls to his feet; he hits a couple of elbow drops down into the face of Hart before lifting him to his feet. He goes for an Irish whip but Hart counters, sending Enigma into the corner. The masked superstar attempts a crossbody block, using the turnbuckle as a springboard but Hart catches him, nailing a backbreaker. Hart then runs the ropes...

HA: Springboard moonsault from Lex!

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Hart stands over Enigma, waiting for him to rise. Enigma rolls to his feet and Hart nails him with an inverted atomic drop, he then bounces off the ropes and connects with a spinning heel kick. Hart again hooks the leg of his opponent.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Enigma drives the shoulder up, Hart gets to his feet and stomps away continually on Enigma until the referee steps in. Hart then drags Enigma up to his feet; he nails him with a suplex. He drags up Enigma, he goes for a 2nd suplex but Enigma counters, lifting Hart up and walking to the ropes, suplexing him down gut-first across the top rope.

Hart slumps down on the apron, Enigma allows Hart to pull himself up using the ropes before grabbing Lex’s head and hitting a knee lift into it. Hart slumps across the 2nd rope, Enigma moves him forward so Hart’s legs are on the 2nd rope, and he nails a big spike DDT! Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

HE: Hart started to look more like the athlete we expected to see out here but quick as a flash Enigma will not let him get into any kind of a rhythm.

HA: What an upset this would be if Enigma could pick up the win

HE: What a dent to Hart’s confidence.

Enigma waits for Hart to rise, when he does so he connects with a boot into the stomach. He then places Hart onto his shoulders, hitting a rolling fireman’s carry slam. Enigma quickly goes up to the top rope...

HA: Senton bomb!

HE: Great combination!

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Enigma hauls Hart up to his feet, he goes for a big boot but Hart slides under it. He kips to his feet, Enigma spins around and Hart nails a big superkick to the chin! Enigma falls to the mat in slow motion as Hart falls down into the cover attempt.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Hart waits for Enigma to rise; he whips him into the ropes and then nails a leaping knee on the rebound. Enigma rolls up, Hart hits a suplex. He drags up Enigma, nailing a 2nd suplex. Enigma rolls to his feet, Hart connects with the third suplex, bridging over into the pin attempt.

HA: Impressive from Lex!

HE: If Lex can produce that on a regular basis then JJ has a real battle on his hands. Hart is a multiple time World Champion; he is not to be messed around with

HA: Through all his faults there is no questioning his talent

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Hart drags up Enigma, he goes for a jawbreaker but Enigma shoves him away. Hart stumbles back into the centre of the ring, Enigma nails an inverted backbreaker, Hart falls to the corner. Enigma nails a big boot, Hart collapses down. Enigma then runs the ropes...

HE: SUPERKICK!

HA: HE GOT ALL OF THAT

Enigma hits the kick to the head, before dragging Hart to the middle of the ring and covering.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Enigma drags up Hart...

HA: FACE BUSTER (ZIG ZAG)

HE: Hart spins out...FLAT LINE!

Ref: 1............................2....................................3!

HA: HERE COMES JOHNSON!!!!!

As the ref’s hand comes down for the three JJ Johnson appears through the crowd and slides into the ring. Lex sees him out of the corner of his eye and hastily exits the ring, jumping the barriers into the crowd

HE: Lex hightailing it out of here

Johnson is standing furious in the ring as Hart stands in the crowd waving at him. The crowd pop as JJ decides to give chase

HA: JJ not giving up on this one, he wants a piece of Hart

Lex sees Johnson jumping the barrier and speeds up his exit. The referee calls for the bell

HA: What does he want!!!

Dario Machiavelli has snuck down the ramp and slides into the ring, he stands stalking Enigma as the masked superstar struggles to get to his feet

HE: He’s helpless; he doesn’t know what’s coming

HA: POWERBOMB!!!

Machiavelli drives Enigma to the mat; he rolls from the ring and grabs a microphone and starts to laugh

DM: There is nothing to fear except FEAR itself!!!!

You cannot hide from the truth; the reality of your deception is upon you, this is your final warning

You know what you have to do!!

Machiavelli drops the mic; he backs up the ramp, handheld camera in hand. Enigma starts to stir, rubbing the back of his head. He stands against the ropes staring at Machiavelli as the architect of FEAR exits through the curtain

Match result: Lex Hart via pinfall
Match time: 5 minutes; 15 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 7:39 pm

(An angry JJ Johnson is striding through the backstage area, Lex Hart is nowhere in sight)

JJ: Quit hiding you little bitch, you wanna call me out, come on, let’s see what you got Hart. I ain’t going nowhere. JJ Johnson aint no chump change ho you can intimidate into sucking yo d1ck for free

Get yo punk ass out here, stand up like a man Hart. Pull up them tight pink pants and come face me!!

(Johnson starts pace the floor as becomes more and more irate)

JJ: What you waiting for coward. Where’s the big man now?

(Johnson throws a catering table across the floor)

JJ: You wanna hide backstage then so be it, you can’t hide forever. This is a challenge to your punk ass, you think you can stand toe to toe with JJ Johnson, bring it playa. Me and you…..Revolution

No more games, me and you, one on one!!!

(Johnson is breathing heavily as the camera focuses on him)

JJ: I’ll be waiting!!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 7:41 pm

(Timothy Allen is backstage and confidently talks into the camera.)

TA: My guest at this time is a 6CW legend, newly returned to the fold. Please give it up for Keith Leone!

(Leone walk into shot and seems reluctant to acknowledge Allen.)

TA: Tonight's match pits all the elimination chamber participants together. How do you feel about tagging with future opponents?

(Leone stares into the camera and looks focused.)

KL: This is an opportunity to remind those that six months isn't long enough to eradicate greatness. I went looking for that highlight reel match before and forgot that in the scheme of things it meant nothing. Did I need a win to cement my legacy in this business? Of course not. My aim has always been winning and the prize for that is championship belts. Johnson offered me little more than an inflated ego and now it is back to business. That is having a world title around my waist. So my partners and opponents are the same thing. Boxes to be ticked before I get what greatness always gets.........The world.

(Leone stares back at Allen and before the interviewer can speak, Jerome Dubois comes into shot.)

JD: How history keep zis place rolling on. Bringing out ze old guard. How are we Leone. A lil peed Dubois comes here and iz stopping your lil speech? I am merely returning ze favour from Aftermath.

(Dubois lifts up the baseball bat he is holding and Leone glares at him.)

JD: Be careful of sprouting lies about having ze greatness mon ami. For someone who iz as flawed as you will only cry when real men take ze glory.

(Leone slowly pushes the baseball bat to one side.)

KL: You forget I know everything about you Jerome. It doesn't faze me.

(Dubois shakes his head and pushes the baseball bat back.)

JD: Ah, but where as you stay to ze same old plan, Dubois has figure on a new darker path to ze world championship. You think you know zis Dubois? You are mistaken.......for zis is nothing you have encountered before in ze world. MY world.

(Dubois lifts the bat down and walks out of shot, as Allen and Leone watch him go.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 7:42 pm

Match 4
Joshua vs. Terrance Kray

HE: Up next we have somebody who has arguably been the most dominating member of the roster the last month or so

HA: I have to agree with you, Joshua has been in great form, and while he suffered a blip in losing to Liam Wood at Day of Reckoning, he would go on to remedy that later on the same evening by destroying the competition in the Gateway to Glory match

HE: He's a one man wrecking crew alright, and he still hasn't chose who he will at Night of Glory, so he'll be looking at sending a message to both our champs against Terrance Kray here tonight

HA: He will indeed but let’s not write Kray off, he's never met a fight he didn't like, and on a number of occasions in his bout at our last pay per view he could have emerged as the UK Champion

The fans suddenly jump to their feet as 'up the bracket' starts to play and Kray makes his way out from behind the curtain. He walks from side to side on the stage and then makes his way down to the ring tagging the hands of the fans and then slides in the ring under the ropes

HA: Kray not phased over the challenge he faces here tonight

HE: Probably for the best, the last thing he wants to do is start overthinking anything, especially going up against such dangerous opposition

Suddenly the arena is plunged into darkness except for the stage lights which pulse to the sound of a heartbeat and then a sole spotlight shines down as Joshua slowly makes his way out and down to the ring. He places McCoy on the steel steps and then climbs inside the ring; the arena lights come back on as Joshua stares unblinkingly at Kray across the ring

HA: Just look at that stare of intent from Joshua, but Kray looks equally focused to his credit

HE: Rather him than me

HA: Here we go....

The referee signals for the bell and the two men meet in the centre of the ring, Joshua goes to tie up but Kray ducks underneath his advance and then rocks him with a big right hand. Joshua is unfazed and closes in again backing Kray into the corner of the ring

HE: Kray has nowhere to go here

HA: Or does he?

Once again Kray ducks underneath the advances of Joshua and then unleashes this time with a flurry of punches backing Joshua up against the turnbuckles. He continues his assault as Joshua begins to slide down and then he starts to stomp a mudhole on him as the official tries to intervene

HA: Listen to this crowd, they're hot for Kray as he shows no fear of Joshua

HE: He's either extremely brave or extremely stupid

HA: Either way I'm liking this attitude from Kray early on

Kray backs away and allows Joshua to his feet before he runs at him and squashes him up against the corner with a clothesline. Joshua staggers out and is taken down by a Samoan drop from Kray into the opening cover

Joshua kicks out with ease, and Kray stays on the offensive by grabbing Joshua by the head and driving punches into his temple. He backs away into the corner of the ring and then connects with a measured knee drop to Joshua and hooks the legs again for the cover

HE: Joshua kicking out again, this time at two

HA: Kray impressive early on, he has to keep this up

Kray gets to his feet and allows Joshua to do the same, he whips him into the corner of the ring and the force bounces Joshua out

HE: WHAT A CLOTHESLINE, HE ALMOST TOOK HIS HEAD OFF

The crowd boo as Joshua bounces out of the corner only to connect with a sickening lariat that turns Kray inside out. Joshua lifts Kray up with ease off the mat and then lifts him by the throat and tosses him in the corner of the ring. He whips him into the opposite corner and then follows with a running splash and then as Kray stumbles out of the corner Joshua drops him with a head-butt and drops over him for the pinfall

HA: Kray gets his shoulder up, but just like that Joshua has changed the match in his favour

HE: Just shows how dangerous Joshua can be, you really can't let anything distract you otherwise you can guarantee that this guy will make sure it costs you

Joshua lifts Kray up and whips him against the ropes and then sends him soaring through the air with a big body drop and goes for another cover

Kray powers his shoulder up again and Joshua grabs him by the head and delivers several head-butt’s on the canvas before being reprimanded by the referee. He gets to his feet and he begins to stalk Kray as he does the same only to take him back down with a Russian leg sweep as soon as he does, Joshua follows it by bouncing off the ropes and then connecting with a leg drop

HA: Ooooo, shoulder up, closest we've come so far though

Joshua sits up next to Kray and stares a hole through the official before getting up to his feet and motioning for Kray to do the same. As he does he kicks him in the stomach and then sets him in position for the power bomb, he rips him through the air

HA: Kray fighting back

The crowd cheer wildly as Kray rains down with a number of punches forcing Joshua to drop him. Kray lands on his feet and then connects with an inverted atomic drop to Joshua and before dropping him with a spinning discus clothesline

Kray climbs up to the top rope and then stalls as Joshua slowly gets up to his feet

HA: Axe hammer by the Hammer.....cover by Kray

HE: Not enough to put Joshua away though, not even close again

Kray Takes a moment to catch his breath as Joshua sits up, he stares at McCoy and then slowly climbs up to his feet. Kray is waiting for him though and kicks him in the mid-section and drops him with a snap suplex and hooks the leg again

Joshua once again kicks out with relative ease as Kray begins to show signs of frustration. He gets to his feet and drags Joshua up by the head, he kicks him in the gut again and then drops hi face first to the mat with a DDT

HA: WHAT IMPACT! But why isn't he going for a cover?

Kray drags Joshua up to his feet again and delivers a second DDT and then drags him to his feet again

HA: SPIKE DDT! THAT'S THREE DDTS

HE: AND HE STILL CAN'T PUT JOSHUA AWAY

Kray looks to the heavens and then down at Joshua. He breathes heavily as he pulls himself up to his feet and then he waits as Joshua does the same

HA: I think Kray might be looking for the Superman Punch here

HE: HUGE SPEAR FROM JOSHUA! HE BROKE HIM IN TWO!

Joshua once again looks to have made a quick recovery as he tackles Kray to the ground driving the air out of him. He lifts the limp body of Kray up and then Irish whips him against the ropes and then drops him with a tilt a whirl backbreaker

Kray kicks out and Joshua quickly lifts him back up to his feet and straight into a bear hug. He shakes him violently from side to side. Kray chants fill the arena but he quickly begins to fade as Joshua exerts more pressure to the lower back area. The official raises Kray’s arm in the air and it quickly falls back down to his side, he lifts it again only to see it fall back to his side for a second time, he lifts it a third time....it drops

HA: KRAY STILL IN THIS!!

The volume levels increase again as Kray seems to gain energy from the crowd. His hand waves in the air in rhythm with the chants and then he starts to punch away at Joshua, fighting against the submission. Joshua refuses to let go and Kray has to take a chance

HE: He's biting him!! That’s illegal

HA: Effective though

The crowd are cheering Kray on as Joshua is forced to let go, Kray lands on his feet and then runs against the ropes

HA: OUCH!!

HE: Brilliant from the number one contender

No sooner as Kray bounces off the ropes he is met by a running big boot from Joshua which sends him flying through the ropes to the outside of the ring. Joshua exits the ring and lifts Kray up and whips him toward the steel steps

HA: Kray puts the brakes on......DROP TOE HOLD! JOSHUA JUST ATE STEEL

Kray rolls back in the ring and urges the official to start counting

Kray paces the ring as Joshua is unmoving on the outside still slouched over the steps

HA: Joshua is out cold, Kray is gonna win by count out........8......9.........10

HE: JOSHUA MADE IT

HA: But at what cost......SUPERMAN PUNCH

3!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA: Kray did it

HE: NO HE DIDN'T. REFEREE SAYING TWO

HA: Kray can't believe it....I can't believe it. Can't get closer without it being a three count

Kray gets up to his feet and signals for the end much to the delight of the crowd. He positions himself as Joshua gets to his feet and then kicks him in the gut and sets him in position for Hammertime

HA: Kray looking for the jackhammer, if he hits this it’s over, and it’ll be one hell of an upset...here we go

HE: Joshua reveres out...INTO A SWINGING NECKBREAKER, AND JUST LIKE THAT THE PENDULUM SWINGS BACK IN JOSHUAS FAVOUR

Kray staggers up to his feet and collapses into the corner up against the turnbuckles. Joshua quickly closes in and connects with a running knee to the stomach and then as Kray doubles over Joshua connects with a thunderous uppercut. Kray’s head snaps back and then Joshua invites Kray out of the corner

HA: no no no

HE: POWERBOMB UP AGAINST THE TURNBUCKLES

Joshua drags the limp body of Kray across the mat away from the ropes and then hooks the leg for the cover

HA: SHOULDER UP! JOSHUA IS STUNNED

Joshua gets up and gets in the face of the official who cowers away into the corner of the ring. He turns his attentions back to Kray who is slumped over the middle rope trying to pull himself up. Joshua looks at McCoy in the corner and then back to Kray as he closes in. He knees him in the midsection forcing Kray to the outside on the ring apron, and then he drags him face first back inside the ring, his feet draped across the second rope

HE: A GIFT FROM MCCOY....HEALLACIOUS DDT....THIS ONE IS DONE

HA: ITS NOT! GREAT HEART FROM KRAY!

Joshua reaches down and grabs Kray by the throat and lifts him with ease up to his feet.

HE: Joshua gonna send Kray straight to hell here with the chokeslam

HA: Kray elbows free...looking for hammer time again

HE: Joshua battles free......GO TO HELL

DING, DING, DING

The canvas is still shaking after a thunderous chokeslam from Joshua as the sound of a heart beat fills the arena again. Joshua gets up to his feet and raises his arm in victory, he pulls away from the official and exits the ring grabbing McCoy on the way as Kray comes to in the ring

HA: Kray looks disappointed and he has every right to, he put in a heck of a shift here tonight, gave his best and Joshua really had to dig deep for this win

HE: Credit were its due, Kray impressed me here tonight. On another night against another opponent, he performs like that then he'll pick up wins

Ha: Joshua showing again why he is the most dangerous man right now in 6CW, is there any stopping this guy?

Kray is helped to his feet and exits the ring to applause from the crowd as he makes his way up the ramp

Match result: Joshua via pinfall
Match time: 8 minutes; 03 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 7:44 pm

(Mike Masters and Mr Jones are backstage. A couple of stagehands walk past but make sure they keep their distance. Masters smirks at this and flexes his shoulders.)

MJ: Get used to that reaction now. You have shown people what you are capable of. Our little practice run is at an end. This is the time when business gets serious. I don't want anyone left standing when you reach the top. Starting tonight, you will show those worthless fools just what it means to cross me. Elimination chamber is our gift to 6CW. We will take back what we are owed and leave no one in a fit state to tackle us again.......

(Masters goes to answer but is distracted by Hathaway and Cutler coming into shot. Hathaway stares at Jones and smirks as Cutler glares at Masters.)

MH: Quite an introduction to your clients new attitude. I hear they are still clearing up Harris' blood.

(Masters tuts.)

MM: Shame. Because it is just going to get more bloody. You any good at first aid?

(Hathaway smiles again.)

MH: If you think your talk is going to affect myself or Jax, then you really are mistaken. You beat down someone who is a pale shadow of the beast Jax Cutler is. What you did is little more than a starter to the main course. Unfortunately, you will end up being in Harris' position this time. Elimination chamber's winner is a foregone conclusion. No one can touch Jax Cutler. No one will beat Jax Cutler.

(Jones turns round to Hathaway and rolls his eyes.)

MJ: Really? I know nothing about Jax Cutler because I concentrate on those that are important. You don't deserve to be anywhere near the Elimination chamber and you don't even deserve to be Mike Masters tag partner.....

MH: But you see.....

(Jones gets into Hathaway's face.)

MJ: No you see! I haven't got time for failed imitations of me. You had your time in the sun Hathaway, but now it is time to get real. You offer NOTHING to this company apart from comic relief and sound bites. Cutler is just the man only you can lead.....devoid of talent, full of BS and who takes each failure as an excuse to say "just you wait". Well I have waited.....and seen NOTHING.

(Masters walks up to Jones and stares at Cutler.)

MM: Think that has made things perfectly clear. But just in case you need a reminder, I will happily show you if either of you cross me tonight.

(Jones glares at Hathaway one last time, before he and Masters walk off.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 7:46 pm

(Daniel Magnusson is striding down the corridor with a security guard trying to keep up next to him. The guard babbles away and Magnusson is only half listening.)

SG: He has just gone crazy in there. I mean I could have stopped him but I wanted to get you. I didn't want to injure him.

(Magnusson smirks as he walks.)

DM: Of course you didn't. Don't worry, you did the right thing.

(Magnusson comes to a door which says "GazzyD - 6CW Champion" on it. Magnusson pauses before motioning to the guard to wait where he is. The 6CW owner takes a breath before opening the door and looking inside.)

DM: Well this isn't very fitting for a 6CW champion.......

(The camera whirls round and we see the locker room has been totally trashed. There are chairs and various other pieces of furniture strewn on the floor and all of the lockers have been toppled. In the centre of the room stands Max Adamson. He is looking rather dishevelled and is breathing heavily. He stares up to Magnusson and grits his teeth. The security guard starts to come in but Magnusson shuts the door in his face before turning to the former 6CW champion.)

DM: When a child wants an adults attention, he or she chucks their toys out the pram. Is that what this is?

(Adamson suddenly lifts a chair and chucks it to one side of the room. Magnusson winces as it falls with a bang before shaking his head.)

DM: Guess not......

(Adamson steps over the pieces of wreckage and stands right up to Magnusson's face.)

MA: I haven't got time for witty remarks. I am peed off and right to be so. You think this reaction is just trying to get your attention? Man, did you not learn anything in the 10 months I was the best thing in this company?! Max Adamson doesn't need to get attention because he is centre of attention at ALL times. You are taking part in MY show. MY era. MY legacy. And you need to return things to their proper order before everything comes crashing down.

DM: You mean like those chairs?

(Max doesn't answer but just seethes. Magnusson coughs slightly and picks a chair up. He slowly sits down and looks up at Adamson.)

DM: I will be frank with you as we are alone. As champions go, you were a wrestling owners wet dream. You had confidence. You had skill. You had the fans in the palm of your hand. And those 10 months was a very successful time for this company. But......

(Magnusson pauses and chooses his words carefully.)

DM: But Max.....and it is very simple......GazzyD BEAT you. I didn't give him that belt. No one did. He got it by pinning you fair and square. Now I am sorry if you can't come to terms with the rules of this business, but there is nothing I can do. You got your arse kicked. And it is about time you came to terms with that.

(Max takes a deep breath in and smirks. He walks round to Magnusson and suddenly pulls the chair back so it balances precariously on two legs. Adamson then pushes his face into Magnussons and whispers.)

MA: You can't wiggle out of this that easily. I still have confidence. I still have skill. And I still have that crowd eating out of my hand. You think GazzyD is your wrestling owners wet dream? Really?!

(Magnusson doesn't answer as he tries to get some sort of balance on the chair. Adamson smiles and softly slaps Magnusson on the face a few times.)

MA: My rematch. Make it happen.

(Adamson brings the chair back on all four legs with a thud before walking to the door and exiting into the corridor. The security guard pops his head in the door and looks around.)

SG: Everything ok boss?

(Magnusson doesn't answer but sighs deeply.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 7:47 pm

Match 5
Robin Reborn vs. El Rey Castile

The scene returns to ringside with the commentary team, brothers, Harry and Henry. The atmosphere in the arena is electric with anticipation.

HA: What a show we’ve seen tonight.

HE: Yeah, it’s been alright.

HA: Have you been watching the same show I have?

HE: Yes, but I haven’t been watching with rose coloured glasses.

Stronger by Kanye West fills the arena as sprays up the centre entrance. Robin Reborn springs through the smoke in to a forward roll, hoisting the tag team championship belt in the air as he lands.

HA: We’ve seen an attitude change in this young lad over the last few weeks.

HE: We’ve seen an attitude change in pretty much everyone lately, why do you and these idiot fans focus on the change in Reborn and Hirst? What about the change in Wood?

HA: I swear you never listen, I have commented on the change in Wood.

HE: When?

HA: When he cheated and at Aftermath

Reborn, throws the title on his shoulder as he rises. He walks down the ramp with a chip on his shoulder over the crowds reaction to him. Reborn walks around to the commentary table and places the belt on the table, before rolling in the ring.

HE: You see that? He asked me to look after the belt.

HA: No, I don’t think he did.

Death March by Sirenia blasts out of the arena sound system. El Rey Castile swaggers out on to the stage. Marinov appears behind him, Castile stretches his arms out as Marinov removes his fur coat and eye patch.

HA: You have to wonder with this entrance if these two are on the level or if one leads the other.

HE: Some of the best teams in history had a leader and a follower.

HA: What about comradely? Teamwork?

HE: They work well as a team so, what does it matter?

Castile sprints down the ramp and goes to slide in the ring, however pulls back just before hitting the ring. He smiles and waves his finger as he sleeks around the ring to the commentary table.

HA: What’s he want around here?

HE: I’ve no damn idea but, you didn’t complain about Reborn coming over here.

Castile runs his hand over the table and over the title. Reborn leans over the ring warning him to leave the belt where it is. Castile smiles at him as he picks up the title and raises it above his head.

HA: You did a bang up job looking after the belt.

HE: Oh shut up will you.

Castile parades up and down with the title on his shoulder, all the while Reborn is getting more and more worked up. Reborn bounces off the opposite ropes and throws himself in the air, flying over the top rope and crashing in to Castile with a thunderous senton.

HA: The more things change the more they stay the same.

Reborn flips back to his feet and throws Castile in the ring. He picks up the belt and puts it back on the table before following Castile in to the ring. The ref calls for the bell and Reborn takes lefts and rights to the down Castile. The ref backs Reborn off and allows Castile to get to his feet. The two lock up in the centre of the ring.

HA: These two are pretty much the same in height and weight.

HE: But, Castile is the stronger and more vicious of the two.

Castile does indeed win the lock up, he lifts Robin in the air looking for a suplex. He holds him there for a moment, showing of his strength. Reborn shifts his weight and drops down the back, he half turns and super kicks Castile. Reborn pins Castile quickly.

HE: He’s going to have to work harder than that to put Castile away.

At two Castile kicks out, Robin looks to pull Castile up, Castile counters and shoves Reborn. Reborn runs back at him, Castile catches him with a hard spinebuster. He follows up with an elbow and several hard rights before a pin.

HA: Reborn’s attitude may have changed but, he still never says die.

Reborn kicks out at two, both men scramble back to their feet. They lock up again, As Reborn looks to lift Castile, Castile slips his hands up through Reborns arms and nails a European uppercut. A stunned Reborn backs up, Castile follows him in and pops him with the zigzag. As Reborn goes down, Castile leaps on to the turnbuckle.

HA: Castile putting it all on the line.

HE: Against Reborn? You can’t fight fire with fire and you can’t fight Reborn with his own style.

The flash bulbs go off around the arena as Castile takes to the air. Reborn isn’t there as the 450 splash comes down. Reborn is back on his feet, to the side of the landing zone, as Castile’s head bounces off the mat, Reborn stamps on the back of his head. Reborn boots Castile in the side several times until he rolls on to his back. Reborn swaggers over to the corner, places his hands on the tops ropes and pulls himself up on to the turnbuckle.

HE: I told you, you can’t beat Reborn with his own style.

HA: It appears you were right, Reborn had the move scouted and his own plan ready.

HE: This is how you do it!

Reborn turns to the crowd pretending to take a picture, before turning his attention back to Castile. Reborn flips into the air, he turns in the air nailing the 450 splash on a downed Castile. Who works through the pain, rolling Reborn up. The ref slides in to place . . . one . . . two . . kick out.

HA: Close call for Reborn.

HE: You have to give Castile credit for working through the pain though.

An angry smile crosses Reborn’s face. He leaps on to Castile and lays in to him with lefts. Reborn runs to the ropes bouncing off, looking for the lionsault. The move connect and Reborn repeats himself, nailing the move again and for a third time. This time he covers Castile . . . one . . . two . . kick out.

HA: Reborn losing his temper here, it may cost him.

HE: Or it might help him, go on Reborn, remember what he did with your belt.

A frustrated Reborn, can’t believe what just happened. He back up into the corner watching every move Castile makes as he begins to stir. As Castile begins to get back to his knees, Marinov climbs up on the apron, as the ref the deals with Marinov, Reborn charges towards Castile, leaps in the air and nails the curb stomp.

HA: I thought you said that Castile was the more vicious of these two.

HE: Actually that guy is.

As Reborn looks to get the refs attention, Varyag appears out of the crowd and slides in the ring. He grabs Reborn and throws him on to his shoulders in a shoulder rack position, following up by throwing him into a back breaker, completing the Red Dragon. Reborn flops to the mat and Varyag rolls his partner on top of Reborn, before sliding out the ring.
HA: Come on, not like this.

HE: Reborn has gotten out of some situations; he won’t get out of this.

Marinov raises his arms and climbs down from the apron. The ref thanks him for letting him get on with his job; he turns and see Castile covering Reborn. The ref drops in to position and brings his arm up . . . 1 . . . 2 . . .3!

HA: Reborn had this match stolen.

HE: Well, at the end of the day, the record books will mark this one down as a win for Castile.

Marinov and Varyag roll in to the ring; Varyag lifts Castile to his feet. Marinov lifts the hands of his clients in the air victoriously. Sirens begins to play as the three celebrate. Castile climbs to the turnbuckle, as he does Varyag and Marinov salute him. Reborn slowly gets back to his feet, holding his back he turns Varyag around and get in his face.

HA: I know you were screwed Robin but, don’t make it worse for yourself.

HE: He made it worse for himself.

Varyag hits Reborn with Red Dragon again, this time keeping him laid across his knee. Marinov instructs Castile to jump, Castile doesn’t need telling twice, he jumps through the air and brings both feet down for a double stomp. The two men lay in to Reborn with hard kicks.

HA: Here comes the cavalry.

HE: More like another lamb.

Jack Hurst sprints to the ring, he slides in looking to save his partner, Reborn, only to suffer the same fate. He runs in to a big clothesline from Varyag who, pummels Hurst in to the mat. Varyag and Castile look at each other, they share a sadistic grin. Both men roll out of the ring. They go under the apron and pull out a table, sliding in to the ring together.

HA: The Death Squad about to send a very loud message to the 6CW Tag Team Champions…

Varyag and Castile begin to set up the table in the middle of the ring when the lights in the arena dim and purple pyros begin to pulse into the air…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 7:47 pm

HE: THAT…..NO……IT CAN’T BE…

HA: MY GOD IT IS….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN3gWgB4NZ0

HA: PERFECT JACK IS BACK….

The whole arena is in a frenzy as Perfect Jack appears on the stage, a huge grin on his face. He takes a deep breath and then he sprints down the ramp and dives under the bottom rope…

HE: He’s going after The Death Squad…

HA: We haven’t seen Jack in years…..but he’s back and he’s getting himself some of Castile and Varyag…

Varyag rushes forward but Jack stops him dead and throws him across the ring with a huge overhead belly to belly suplex. Castile rushes Jack and tries to land with kicks and punches but Jack catches his leg and connects with a beautiful overhead foot clutch suplex….

HA: Jack looks in fantastic shape….he hasn’t missed a trick…

Varyag gets back up and he tries to take Jack out with a running axe handle but Jack drops down and pulls the top rope, sending the big man flying over the top and crashing into Marinov on the outside. Castile then gets back up and Jack kicks him in the stomach….

HE: Oh no…

HA: PERFECT PLEX THROUGH THE TABLE!

The crowd pop as Jack delivers his trademark suplex, ploughing Castile straight through the table in the middle of the ring.

Crowd: Welcome back x10

HA: We have thousands on their feet for the return of Perfect Jack….the 6CW Universe is delighted to have this former world champion back in the fold…

HE: Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst don’t look so impressed…

HA: Jack just saved them from an a55 whooping….they should be grateful…

Reborn is glaring at Jack, who smiles back at the tag champion, and shrugs his shoulders as if to question why he is there. Jack merely continues to smile at Reborn and then turns away to pose for the crowd…

HE: Reborn really isn’t happy…

Reborn looks on the verge of confronting Jack but Hurst grabs his partner’s arm and pulls him out of the ring. The champions look back at Perfect Jack as they circle the ring and make their way into the aisleway…

HA: What a development here….Perfect Jack has returned to 6CW and he has rescued the Red Arrows from a beatdown…

HE: But they are not impressed by that at all…

Reborn and Hurst take a final look back before disappearing into the backstage area. Perfect Jack continues to look delighted as he heads to all four corners to pose for the audience….

Crowd: Perfect Jack x10

HA: What a moment this is…

Match result: El Rey Castile via pinfall
Match time: 6 minutes; 14 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 7:48 pm

*Timothy Allen is backstage, mic in hand, cheesy grin on his face and preparing to speak to camera

TA: My guest at this time...your UK Champion...Buck Riggins!!

*There's a pop in the arena as Buck walks in to shot

BR: Hell, my name's Buck and I like to

*A loud beep cuts over the crowd's response and the audience laugh on hearing it

TA: Start as you mean to go on, hey Buck?

BR: Son, Buck comes to do what he comes to do. I ain't here for y'all games and cahoots. Buck Riggins likes a good old fashion fight.

TA: Looks like Jonathan Daniels has come back with this explicit purpose of picking fights, how do you feel about the way Daniels has acted since his return?

BR: Boy needs an ass-whooping! I don't take kindly to men who can't face their foes head on. And that's what you'll get from me tonight and every night I’m here in 6CW.

TA: Is it safe to say you'll take on all comers?

BR: Yessir, I'm a be a fighting champion. You give me a challenger and I'll get them in the ring n fight em!

TA: Thank you, Buck

*The pair shake hands and the scene fades

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 7:50 pm

(Backstage the 6CW Tag Champions Red Arrows are stood with Christy James. Both men appear angry)

CJ: Fellas, quite a show so far. What does it feel like having being in the ring with a 6CW legend such as Perfect Jack?

(Reborn twists his face)

RR: What’s that now?

CJ: I was referring to the events earlier when….

(Hurst interrupts)

JH: Excuse me Christy; my partner understands perfectly the question. I think his retort was based on the levels of disbelief that the question garnered

RR: Damn straight it is. You are stood here with the 6CW Tag Champions, the longest reigning champions this company has ever seen and you want to use this time to talk about a washed up has been

Is this girl fo real?

(Reborn prods Christy on the arm as the interviewer looks confused)

CJ: I just meant that it is quite an honour. Jack has been away for quite some time….

(Reborn laughs loud)

RR: She’s trippin!!

(Christy stops in her tracks. Hurst raises a hand)

JH: Apologies again for the interruption but what my friend so eloquently asked is whether you are completely in control of all your mental faculties?

RR: What I mean is, you may be smoking some crazy old 6CW pipe at home but you need to recognise who you talking to Christy. This aint the year 2000, we aint no Frosted Dice, we certainly aint no Untouchables, whatever the hell they were. We are the Red Arrows, we are the 6CW Tag champions, we are the most dominant team this company has ever seen and we deserve some respect. From you and from that has been geriatric Perfect Jack

CJ: I’m sure Jack respects your achievements

(Reborn laughs again)

JH: I would disagree with you here Christy. It is plain to see that through his interruption Jack showed exactly how little respect he had for us and for the titles we have held so gloriously for so long

The assumption that we needed help, from him or any other chump backstage just goes to show exactly how little respect he has for us

What happened tonight was a blatant attempt to devalue what we have achieved in 6CW and for that there is only one available course of action

We need to regain our honour

RR: We need to kick his ass!

CJ: Are you challenging Perfect Jack. I’m not sure if he is even an active member of the roster?

RR: You damn right we challenging that punk ass. Jack you think you needed to step up in our business, well now you front and central in our sights

Why don’t you scratch around backstage, blow the cobwebs off another one of the ‘legends’ of 6CW and we’ll be waiting for you

(Hurst eyeballs down the camera)

JH: The gauntlet is thrown

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 7:52 pm

Match 6
Jonathan Daniels vs Buck Riggins

HA: We're approaching the culmination of tonight's Anarchy but before that blockbuster main event, we have two more outstanding match ups for you...

HE: The first of which is right now and features one my new favourite superstars... Jonathan Daniels... This guy is the real deal, he's got all the tools needed to be a big big star here in 6CW

*As Henry continues 'Perfection' blares out of the arena speakers to a some what mixed reaction from the 6CW Universe... Jonathan Daniels burst through the curtain and out onto the stage.

HE: All you have to do is take one look at the this guy to appreciate exactly what I'm talking about... he's got the size, skills and charisma to go all the way and I'm predicting right here right now that Daniels is going to make some serious headway in the next few months.

HA: It's hard to argue with you brother! Daniels is certainly one hell of a specimen, a fine athletic competitor and he sure isn't backwards in coming forwards on the mic... As you say, he has all the tools to go a long way...

*Daniels pauses on the entrance ramp before punching the air, simultaneously an eruption of gold pyros explode out from the stage and JD confidently struts towards the ramp.

HA: But here's the thing about Daniels brother... His career faulted after his allegiance to the ill fated authority cost him his place on the roster, does he have the ability to recover from that association?

HE: Of cause he does! Since his return last month JD has shown us a new attitude, a new side to his persona and now that the shackles are off I fully expect this young man to go from strength to strength.

*The crowd raucously react to the sound of 'Devil Town' interrupting the brothers and beating out around the stadium... Buck Riggins then appears on stage, his signature cowboy hat placed on his head and newly won UK Championship fastened around his waist.

HA: Now here is a young man that has made one hell of an impact in 6CW, come to think of it I can't recall another debut rise to Championship gold quicker than that of Riggins.

HE: Me either, this young buck has set that ring on fire every time he's stepped through the ropes, his confident mix of heavy hitting and Deep South charm have won him a whole bunch of fans during his short time in 6CW, not to mention that glistening UK Championship belt that he earned at Day of Reckoning.

HA: But the tests for Buck are only going to get harder from here on in, he's a champion and Night Of Glory is just around the corner... That means one thing!

HE: A big fat bullseye painted square on your chest... And just look at Daniels eyeballing the UK title!

*Riggins now inside the ring climbs the turnbuckle and hoists the UK title into the air, JD can be seen intensely focused on the gold.... His glare almost following the championships every move as Riggins jumps down from the corner throwing his cowboy hat into the front row to a jubilant fan at ringside

HA: This is certainly something Riggins will have to come to terms with if he is to have any longevity as the UK Champion... Contenders will come from all angles now that he carries the gold, all with one mission... To make it their own!

HE: And Daniels is as legitimate as they come, a real talent who is hungry to be noticed, this bout promises to be one hell of an encounter.

DING DING DING

*The crowd pop as the official signals the start of the contest and the two competitors waste no time in locking up in the centre of the ring

HA: Neither man wanting to start things off on the back foot, but who can secure the early advantage?

*Riggins uses his superior strength to overpower JD and immediately forces him back into the corner, the official though is quick to separate the pair however as Riggins backs away JD throws a thumb straight to the eye of Buck momentarily blinding the big American before drilling him into the canvas with a vicious DDT.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HA: The 6CW universe don't approve of those tactics

HE: Oh let them boo... Daniels saw an opening and he took it... Stay on him kid!

*JD drops instantly down to make the cover...

Kickout

HA: Buck powers out!

*Both men spring up quickly and it's JD who strikes first with a dropkick directed at the chest of Riggins

HE: He just squatted him away, nobody home

*JD lands awkwardly on his back as Riggins just pushes the attempted dropkick away

HA: He squatted him like a fly there!

*The crowd pop as Buck drives a hard kick straight into the chest of the down fallen Daniels

HE: That kick from Riggins sent JD half way across the ring... What a connection, that's gonna leave a mark!

*Buck then uses the rope for leverage as he drives his boot into the throat of Daniels who's squirms on the floor

HE: Oh come on ref!!!! That's a damn disqualification right there, you can't let him do that!

HA: Buck sure does have a mean streak! I guess the big yank didn't take to kindly to being thumbed in the eye?!

*The official forces Buck to release his boot and the big man steps back to salute the crowd!

JD rises to his knees, grabs the ropes and begins to pull himself up when Buck marches over to him and delivered a thunderous punch to the chin

HE: Closed fist, closed fist... Come on ref damn it!

*JD crawls along the canvas only remaining on his knees thanks to the ropes before Buck lifts him up effortlessly and tosses him into the corner...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The crowd explode as Riggins hits a huge knife edge chop to the chest of JD

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HA: And another!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HE: No more, no more!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Riggins turns away and cups his ear before shouting....

TIMMMMMMMMMBERRRRR

*The crowd erupt into laughter as Daniels falls like a chopped tree in the woods straight to the canvas, face first!

HA: That lumber Jack right there just tore himself down a serious red wood!

HE: What the hell are you talking about?

HA: Just look at Daniels chest... It's redder than Irishman's hairs!

HE: Well that's racist, so....

*Riggins attempts to press home his advantage and picks JD up looking for a suplex...

HE: He blocked it!!!!

*JD blocks the attempt before viciously stamping on the foot of Riggins and then delivering a suplex of his own!

HE: And that how the tables can turn... In the blink of an eye brother... In the blink of an eye!

*JD goes straight into his second pin attempt of the night...

Kickout

*Buck gets the should up but JD continues his momentum by popping straight back up and delivering a succession of stomps to the chest before finally jumping up gracefully into the air and hitting a huge elbow drop.

HE: What agility!!!! What did I tell you brother?! This guy is a star!!!

HA: Lateral press!!!!

Kickout

*Buck powers our yet again and this time it's him who pops straight up as JD beats the matt and in frustration.

HE: Don't get frustrated kid.... Stay on him!

HA: Daniels has been doing a lot of talking lately about how he's ready for the big time about how this is his time well he needs to stay focused right now if he is to get a win against the UK champion!

*JD spots Buck back on his feet and charges at him, jumping up as he reaches the big man... But it's Riggins who uses JD's momentum against him and send Daniels crashing down to the canvas...

OHHHHHHHHHHH

*The crowd react as Buck charges himself now at Daniels who's back to a vertical base

HA: Clothesline from hell!!!!!

HE: This looks over!

HA: Cover

HE: What did I tell you???!!!! Jonathan Daniels is a born fighter.... What heart, what determination

*JD gets the slightest of shoulders up resulting in a two count

HA: I thought it was over for sure... Buck nearly decapitated him!

*Buck looks stunned as he stares questioningly at the official, who can only shrug and gesture a two count...

Buck acceptingly continues and picks up JD by his head before flattening him yet again with a European uppercut

HA: Daniels looks out here.... Surely it's only a matter if time

HE: Daniels needs to use his speed and turn this into fight because right now this is a squash! Daniels is quick, he's agile, he's athletic and that's what brought him to the dance he needs to use that and quick!

HA: But it's not as simple as that brother, when you come up against a powerhouse like Buck it's not as simple as evading your opponent, Daniels needs to out think him, out manoeuvre and out the wrestle the bigger man.... That's the key!

*Daniels crawls away under the bottom rope but Riggins grabs him by the head through the middle rope...

HA: No exit there for Daniels

*Daniels manages to quickly turn around and guillotine Buck over the top rope forcing the big man backwards but not off his feet

HE: There you go... That's what you need to do!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HA: Crash landing!!!!!!

*The crowd pop as Riggins immediately drives at JD before he can gain any momentum and nails a huge big boot that sends Daniels from the apron to the concrete floor below.

HA: The UK Champion in full control of this match up! Folks we'll be back in just a few short minutes after these messages from our sponsors... Don't go anywhere!!!!

**********Break for commercials***********

HE: Welcome back to Anarchy, before we left you Buck Riggins was controlling Jonathan Daniel's here and during the commercials Buck has continued to press home his advantage...

*The shot reopens with Riggins applying a leg scissors in the middle of the ring and JD crying out in pain

HA: Daniels just hasn't been able to get going her tonight... Despite a few brief moments Buck has been in the ascendency almost the entire time

HE: But here comes Daniels!!!!

*The crowd react as JD begins to shake in rage, climbing to one knee, Buck repositions his hold to a sleeper, but JD is powering out, grabbing the head of Riggins and dropping him with a jaw breaker causing Buck to stumble back to the ropes

HA: That shot clearly shaking Riggins

Riggins though shakes his head as if to blow away the cobwebs and charges a JD

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HE: And there's the agility of Daniels!!!

*JD leaps out of the way at the last minute collapsing to the canvas, it's too late for Buck to slam on the breaks and he goes crashing chest first into the corner and then also collapsing on the matt beside JD.

The official checks on both men who are hardly moving and begins to enforce his ten count...

HA: Jonathan Daniels here trying to force his way back into this match up

*Both men stagger back to their feet and it's Buck who looks to take charge yet again with a huge right arm attempt but JD ducks under and leaps up delivering a picture perfect dropkick to the jaw of Riggins sending him down

HE: Poetry in motion, what a dropkick... Just beautiful!

HA: Daniels straight into the cover...

Kickout

HA: Not enough!

*Both men back up, JD clearly labouring, feeling the affects of the beating he's taken

Daniels runs at Buck but he reserves him and send him flying towards the ropes with an Irish whip...

JD baseball slides under a big boot attempt and jumps up at Buck who catches him on his shoulder... But the momentum of Daniels drives Riggins head down powerfully into the canvas with a DDT of sorts

HE: What impact!!!! This could be over

*The anticipation within the arena grows as JD goes for the cover...

HA: Legged hooked!!!!

Kickout

HA: Riggins has the heart of a champion, he's just doesn't know how to lose!!!!

HE: I thought he had him, that DDT was a thing of beauty, Daniels really showing us what he has in his locker.

*JD lies on the canvas with his head in his hands, he can't believe that wasn't enough for the three count

Both men stumble back to their feet and JD runs at the ropes rebounding back looking for a jumping knee, but Buck side steps the attempt

HE: Superkick!!!!!!

*JD looks for a Superkick but Buck catches his foot and pushes him back before returning with a kick of his own to the jaw of JD

HA: Buck with a Superkick of his own!!!

HE: Cover

Kickout

HE: Now it's Daniels turn to show us his testicular fortitude... This is a great match!

*Buck sits up looking around the arena almost in disbelief

HA: Riggins thought he had this one won, but JD just won't go away

*JD is still on the canvas trying to regroup but Riggins is back up and signals the end to the crowd, who pop in anticipation...

HA: He's looking for that Riggins rampage clothesline from hell

*JD gets back to his feet and as he turns around Buck charges

HA: Riggins Rampa.....

*JD drops to the canvas and out of dodge as Buck swings and misses

HE: Hold the phone!!!!!!

*JD is quickly to his feet and drills a strong kick to the gut of Buck before lifting him up

Perfect storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*JD delivers a textbook Jack Hammer Suplex to Riggins

HE: That's his finishing move, count it ref

HA: Lateral press, the leg is hooked!

HE: Did he get him?

HA: No, two and three quarters!!!!!! This match continues!

*Daniels beats the mat repeatedly in frustration and grabs the official by the scruff of the neck, arguing the count

HE: That was a damn three count ref!!!!

*Buck now back on his feet grabs JD by the back of the head and spins him around....

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HA: What the hell????!!!!

DING DING DING

*The official calls for the bell as Buck hits the canvas

HA: Disgusting, a blatant low blow right in front if the referee, he didn't even attempt to disguise it!

HE: Daniels just blew his top here tonight, he could take Bucks defiance any longer and he just snapped

*Video replays show JD delivering a shuddering kick square to the Crown Jewels of Buck who folds over in pain and rolls around on the canvas.

Daniels gestures at the official pointing and shouting in his direction, repeatedly signally a three count... He gestures an 'F YOU' signal to the crowd before exiting the ring and back up the ramp towards the stage.

The official checks on Buck who is struggling to catch his breath but is clearly enraged at JD's behaviour!!!!

HA: Such a shame this match had to end this way, before that blatant low blow these two young competitors where showing exactly what the future holds for 6CW putting on a real show for this Irish crowd!

HE: Look... Daniels did what anyone of us would have done, he was being screwed in this match by unprofessional, biased officiating and he took matters into his own hands... For that I applaud him!

HA: Well I think Riggins may want some payback after that, he looks PO'd!!!!!

Match result: Buck Riggins via DQ
Match time: 6 minutes, 11 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 7:58 pm

(The crowd pop as Perfect Jack is shown on screen; he is watching the footage from earlier in the night when The Red Arrows made their challenge. Jack smiles)

PJ: Well what do you say, one for the road?

(The camera pans round and the arena erupts as Dicey Reilly is stood at Jacks shoulder, the former 6CW champion smiles)

DR: I used to be young and stupid once....and then someone much wiser and much better than I was slapped me around the head and showed me the error of my ways....I think it is about time we returned the favour...

(Jack turns and shakes Dicey’s hand)

PJ: It’s good to be home

(Dicey looks around the arena, breathing in the deafening reception from the Irish crowd)

Dicey: Yes it really is....I never expected it but by God I cannot wait to lace them up one more time...

(Jack fixes his glare back to the monitor)

Jack: And what do you think about these two?

Dicey: Talented, hungry, determined to be noticed....

(Dicey smiles)

Dicey: And primed for the biggest ar5e whooping they have ever had....these boys need putting back in their places...

Jack: I guess we'll be seeing them in two weeks...

Dicey: Yes we will!

(The crowd continues to roar as the scene comes to an end)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 8:01 pm

(The camera shows Thunder walking into Liam Wood’s dressing room. Wood is sat on the floor with his back against the lockers; he is wearing an EWF hoodie.Thunder is wearing an identical hoodie)

T: Maybe we should have discussed outfits but seeing as you’re not returning my calls this week?

(Wood raises his head, taking a two pound coin out of his pocket he rolls it across his knuckles. Thunder reaches into his pocket pulling out a match card for Revolution)

T: Do we need to talk about this. I know the whole fist bump thing but dude, so much has happened, we really don’t talk about stuff like we used to. We were tight; I just want you to know that through everything. I’ve still got your back bro and if there is anything you want to talk about, anything. I am here, day or night

(Wood lifts his head he smiles briefly)

LW: You ever feel that people do too much talking, everyone has an opinion, everyone wants to tell you what to do, but they all have their own agendas

T: I don’t. We may be facing each other inside that chamber at Revolution and believe me I wanna win that match as much as you but outside of the ring I’m still the same old guy who has been by your side for years. After all the cr@p, you can trust me, you know that…..right?

(Wood shrugs his shoulders)

T: It’s me and you against the world buddy, like it’s always been

(Wood continues to roll the coin between his fingers as the camera switches to ringside0

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 8:01 pm

Match 7
Mike Masters/Jax Cutler/Jerome Dubois vs Liam Wood/Thunder/Keith Leone

We return to ringside and there are boos from the crowd as “Bridge Burning” booms out of the speakers. Michael Hathaway appears on the stage, smugly adjusting his tie, before the INT Champion, Jax Cutler, strides out behind him.

HA: Huge six man tag team match up next here on Anarchy featuring the six men who will contest the Elimination Chamber match at Revolution…

HE: This match is so important as gaining any kind of momentum and advantage over your rivals ahead of such an momentous match is going to put you in a very good place…

HA: One of these six men is going to earn a world title opportunity at Night of Glory so you can definitely feel the intensity….we may have two separate teams here tonight but there will be no alliances come Revolution…

Jax Cutler leaps up onto the apron and steps through the ropes as Michael Hathaway applauds him from the outside. “Demi God” then echoes out to even more from the crowd…

HA: It’s been many years since Jerome Dubois found himself in a Night of Glory main event but the hall of famer is hungrier than I have ever seen him…

HE: And he has a score to settle with Keith Leone for that superkick last time out…

Dubois appears on the stage, his face covered by his newly trademarked gothic mask, and at his side he carries a black baseball bat. There is no sense of bravado as Dubois makes his way down to the ring and then climbs inside. He removes the mask and then rolls the baseball bat under the ropes, where it is retrieved by the timekeeper.

HA: Glad to see the officials are taking that bat away from Dubois….no use of weapons allowed in this contest…

“Champion” then plays out to the loudest boos so far. Mike Masters swaggers onto the stage, red pyros bursting into the air behind him, and then Mr Jones marches out to join his client. Masters throws his arms into the air and laughs off the reaction of the crowd…

HE: This man is my favourite to win the Elimination Chamber and finally go on to win a world title on the grandest stage…

HA: Mike Masters is certainly the man grabbing the headines right now….this wretched human being was responsible, earlier tonight, for a heinous assault on Scott Harris…

HE: Harris got what was coming to him….he’s been running his mouth for too long about Mr Jones and Mike Masters….finally the record has been set straight and we know Mike Masters is the dominant of that former pairing…

HA: Masters has certainly shown a more vindictive side to his character since teaming up with the maniacal Mr Jones…

HE: He’s become a guaranteed winner…

Mr Jones whispers a few final instructions to his charge and then Masters climbs onto the apron and steps through the ropes. He leaps onto the turnbuckle and motions a belt around his waist as “Heroes are hard to find” plays out to a huge reception…

HA: The returning superhero….the fans in Ireland are certainly happy to see Thunder here tonight…

HE: Well bully for them….Thunder may be talented but no way does he deserve to come back in here and jump the queue for a world title shot…

HA: Thunder hasn’t jumped the queue, he is very much in the queue just like the other five men in this match tonight….but let’s not forget that he has a very good reason to want his pound of flesh from one of our current world champions….Vincent Costello is the reason why Thunder spent a whole year out of action…

After the opening vocals and guitar rift, Thunder pops out through the curtain. He looks around the arena and smiles, before tapping his heart three times and pointing out into the crowd on his left, then to his right and finally out to the centre, green and red pyros fire off as he does each point.

Thunder walks down the ramp, moving from side to side, tapping the hands of the fans until he reaches the bottom of the ramp. Once there he makes he way around ring side tapping the hands of the fans as he goes. Then he climbs the steps and wipes his feet on the ring apron before climbing between the ropes.

Thunder climbs up on the second rope in the corner and bows to the crowd, before dropping down and moving to the opposite corner and doing the same. Masters, Dubois and Cutler are all eyeing Thunder with dislike…

HA: Thunder might need a little assistance out here quickly because I don’t think his opponents are in the mood to wait around…

Masters seems to be contemplating an attack when “Endseekers” rips through the airwaves and the crowd go nuts for the arrival of Liam Wood. Flames engulf the stage as Wood bursts onto the stage and quickly makes his way down the ramp…

HA: Liam Wood just missed out on headlining Night of Glory when he was the last man eliminated during the Gateway to Glory match…..winning the Elimination Chamber will rectify that…

HE: Wood always chokes on the big stage, let’s be serious….he hasn’t been one of the main men for way over two years…

HA: That is your opinion and quite frankly a ludicrous one….Liam Wood has been one of the main reasons for 6CW’s success over the last couple of years…success is never far away for him and I believe that he is in the right frame of mind now to climb back to the top of the mountain…

Wood rolls under the bottom rope and stands shoulder to shoulder with Thunder, causing Mike Masters to take a step back towards his teammates. Wood and Thunder nod at one another as Mr Jones smiles from the outside…

HE: Mr Jones is a very interested party out here tonight….he manages Mike Masters but nobody can deny his interest in Liam Wood…

HA: Liam Wood would rather never wrestle again than work hand in hand with that man…

HE: Everybody has a price, Harold…

The staredown continues between the five individuals in the ring and then the lights in the arena go out. There is a rumbling from the crowd before “Limowreck” screams out to a standing ovation…

HA: Once upon a time Keith Leone would never have been cheered inside this building….infact he’s have been lucky to leave here with his health intact after his historic rivalry with Dicey Reilly….

HE: Shows how fickle the fans are…

HA: No it shows how much respect Leone has earned since those days….he admits that at times he has had to “cross the line” but he has no regrets as it has made him one of the most successful superstars in the history of this company…..last week he returned and tonight will be his first match back since September of last year…

HE: He’s been out of the game, stagnating, whilst his opponents have been gathering momentum….Leone might be a big game player but he is rusty and that will catch up with him I’m sure…

Leone lowers his hood and smirks at the reaction of the crowd before making his way down the ramp. Jerome Dubois is chomping at the bit to attack Leone but he is held back by Cutler and Masters…

HA: Dubois doesn’t want to wait….he’s still feeling that kick to the jaw that Leone delivered two weeks back…

HE: A completely unprovoked attack that Leone will pay for…of that I am sure…

Leone joins Liam Wood and Thunder in their corner and all three men exchange a brief dialogue before turning their attention back to their opponents. Jerome Dubois is adamant that he is starting the match and he points at Leone, demanding he join him…

HA: Dubois is not going to take no for an answer here…

Wood and Thunder shrug their shoulders and step from the ring as Leone takes a step towards the riled up French superstar. The referee gives out his final instructions and then signals for the bell as Dubois bursts forward for a clothesline…

HA: Leone saw that one coming…

Leone ducks the clothesline and he clobbers Dubois with several right hands before whipping him across the ring and flooring him with a solid back elbow to the jaw as he returns. Dubois gets back up and Leone knocks him down with a clothesline before dragging him back up and nailing a snap suplex….1……………2………….Dubois kicks out!

HE: Who does Keith Leone think he is? He comes in here demanding a shot at the top tier without earning it…this guy’s ego is ridiculous…

Leone pulls Dubois up by the head and tries to flip him for a powerbomb but Dubois lands out out front and connects with a stiff European uppercut. He pushes Leone back into the ropes and looks for an Irish whip but Leone twists inside and drags Dubs towards him, kicking him in the gut…

HA: DOUBLE ARM…

Dubois swivels free of the DDT attempt and pokes Leone in the eye before tagging in Mike Masters. Masters quickly springboards from the top rope and knocks Leone down with a forearm to the face……………..1……………..2…………..shoulder up. Masters then beckons Leone back up as he sprints to the ropes and springs back onto them…

HE: DISASTER…

Leone ducks the flying kick from Masters and locks his hands around his opponent’s waist before throwing him into a bridged German suplex………….1…………….2………….shoulder up. Leone gets back up and he makes the tag to Thunder…

HA: First sight of Thunder in this match…just like Leone he has a lot to prove to certain people to justify his inclusion in the Elimination Chamber match….

Thunder waits for Masters to stand and then he springs over the ropes and takes his foe down with an “over castle” neckbreaker…………1……………..2………..shoulder up. Masters gets back to his feet and Thunder rocks him with right hands before grabbing his arm and twisting it behind his back….

HA: Thunder going for a little “old school”…

Thunder backs into the corner and climbs the ropes. He walks across to the middle and prepares to leap but Jax Cutler grabs his legs and pulls them out, crotching Thunder across the top rope…

HA: Blatant cheating….

The crowd are booing furiously as Thunder is clearly winded on the ropes and it allows Mike Masters to lift him off into an elevated fisherman’s suplex…………1…………….2………..shoulder up. Masters gets to his feet and he stomps down on Thunder’s back before tagging in Jax Cutler…

HE; Cutler is on the cusp of pushing through the glass ceiling into the main event….his performance at Day of Reckoning was extraordinary and if he can do the same at Revolution then I see no reason why this man won’t be headlining Night of Glory…

Cutler easily drags Thunder up and he nails him with an explosive belly to belly suplex, slamming Thunder upside down into the turnbuckle. Cutler then turns his back on Thunder and shows incredible strength to lift his opponent by the legs and slam him up over his head with a tremendous Alabama slam…

HA: Cutler’s strength is quite incredible….

Thunder is holding the back of his neck as he tries to get up and Cutler grabs him by the waist before hauling him into the air and slamming him down into the canvass with real force. Cutler then drives down into the back of Thunder’s head with fierce forearm shots and elbows until the referee interjects…

HE: Cutler could break every single man in this match….Thunder better be careful he doesn’t end up back on the injury list…

Cutler grabs Thunder by the head and drags him back up, only to be surprised by a jawbreaker. Cutler staggers back and Thunder runs the ropes before returning with a flying clothesing that takes the big man down……………..1………………2………….powerout. Thunder is thrown back up onto his feet and offers the tag to Liam Wood…

HA: For a lot of people this man is the favourite to walk out of Revolution with a world title shot…

Wood climbs into the ring and he runs into Cutler with a yakuza kick that sends the INT Champ scrambling back into the corner. Wood follows up with a flying dropkick to the chest and then he cracks Cutler in the jaw with a snap superkick as he walks out…..1……….2………kickout. Wood gets up and climbs out onto the apron before scaling the ropes…

HE: He’s above you, Jax…

Wood waits for Cutler to rise and then launches off with an axe handle to the head, wobbling him off balance, before following up with a reverse swinging STO………………1……………..2…………..Cutler kicks out. Wood gets up and he backs into the corner, lifting himself onto the ropes, and he beckons for Cutler to stand….

HA: Liam Wood has something in mind here….GOOMBA…

Dubois grabs Wood’s arm and he yanks him from the ropes, guillotining him across the top rope. Wood staggers back, dazed, and Cutler is able to drill him with a huge tiger suplex…

HE: JAXPLEX!

…2
……..shoulder up. Cutler gets up and he lands vicious clubbing shots to Wood’s back, keeping him grounded, and then he slaps the hand of Mike Masters…

HA: It’s hard to tell if Mike Masters is a little peed off about Mr Jones’ interest in Liam Wood or not…

HE: Masters knows how good he is….he doesn’t get paranoid…

Masters leaps over the top rope and drives his knees down into Wood’s spine before forward rolling across the ring and he springboards onto the opposite ropes…

HE: LIONSAULT…WHAT A COMBO!

Some of the crowd have to applaud as Masters flies back and lands across the back of Wood with a moonsault….he pushes him onto his back……………..1…………….2…………….Wood kicks out. Masters gets back up and he pulls Wood towards him, trying for a piledriver…

HA: Wood trying to put the brakes on…

Wood kicks his feet, keeping grounded, and then he succeeds in swiping the legs of Masters. He drops back and slingshots Masters to the corner but MM lands on the ropes and twists back into a crossbody that takes Wood down…………….1………………….2…………..shoulder up. Masters rolls back up onto his feet and he ushers Wood back up before running at him…

HE: ZIGZAG….

Masters leaps up for the neckbreaker but Wood shrugs him off and sends him rolling backwards. Masters gets back up and sprints forwards but Wood lifts him up and flapjacks him off the ropes before flipping him into the air and drilling him with a lungblower…

HA: Devastating impact…

HE: Masters’ spine may have been crushed from that impact…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 8:02 pm

1………………2…………….Masters kicks out. Wood stumbles back up to his feet and he tags the outstretched hand of Thunder, who immediately leaps onto the top rope…

HA: Thunder is feeling froggy…

Thunder launches from the top rope and he crashes down ontop of Masters’ chest…………….1………………….2………….Jax Cutler grabs Thunder’s foot and launches him across the ring. Thunder quickly gets back up and runs at Cutler, who benches him into the air and then slams him down on his chest…

HA: Cutler’s not the legal man….get him out of there…

The referee is ordering Cutler back to the corner as Masters is able to tag in Jerome Dubois. Dubois quickly leaps over the top rope and crashes his elbow down into the spine of Thunder…………1………………2………………shoulder up. Dubois lays into Thunder with stiff stomps before dragging him up and whipping him into the corner. Dubs rushes in after for a clothesline but Thunder drives both of his feet up into the Frenchmen’s face…

HE: THAT’S HOW YOU COUNTER!

Thunder runs out of the corner to attack Dubois but Dubs ducks through the clothesline and counters with a fantastic sit-out sideslam…

HA: AU REVOIR….Thunder’s time may be up here….

1………………………2……………..Thunder pushes his shoulder up off the canvass. Dubs gets back up and he grabs Thunder by the head before flipping him onto his shoulders….

HE: CULTURE…

Thunder kicks his legs and slips off the back of Dubois before shoving him into the ropes and nails a Samoan drop as he comes back…………………1……………….2……………kickout. Thunder stumbles back up and he ushers Dubois up before pushing him into the air…

HA: HUNTER’S…

Dubois blocks the European uppercut and counters into an armdrag. He then crashes into Thunder with a crunching spear…………….1………………..2…………..Leone breaks the cover!

HA: That is not going to sit well with Dubois at all…

Dubois fixes Leone with an ugly grimace as the referee pushes Leone back towards the corner. Dubs gets back to his feet and he pulls Thunder into a front facelock…

HE: Don’t let that loser Leone but you off, Jerome….finish the job….

HA: Dubois looking to put Thunder away here….FORTUNE!

Dubois gets Thunder up in the air for the brainbuster but Thunder manages to float over the back of Dubois and then he spins him around…

HA: ROCK-BOTTOM!

The crowd cheer as Thunder drills Dubois in the middle of the ring. Both men are flat out, their respective teams urging them to make a tag.

HA: That was a huge move from Thunder but he doesn’t seem capable of taking advantage…

Wood and Leone are calling for the tag as Thunder tries to drag himself across the canvass. Dubois is holding his spine as he ambles his way across towards the outstretched hand of…

HE: Jax is in…

Cutler slaps Dubois’ hand and storms the ring at the same time as Thunder leaps forward and tags in Keith Leone. Leone rushes in and ducks a clothesline from Cutler before running the opposite ropes and returning with a big high knee. Cutler staggers back up and Leone takes him down with a Russian legsweep……………….1………………..2……………….shoulder up!

HA: Keith Leone has been out of the ring for months but he looks to have kept in great shape…

Leone pulls Cutler back up and tries to suplex him but Jax uses his superior power to shove Leone back into the corner. He rushes in for a flying shoulder-thrust but Leone rolls away and sends Jax crashing into the ringpost. Leone grabs Cutler’s trunks and rolls him up……………..1…………………..2………………..shoulder up. They both scramble up and Leone lifts Cutler into an inverted atomic drop and then cracks him with a double armed DDT..

HE: Kickout, Jax….

1……………..2…………..Cutler manages to get his shoulder up. Leone makes his way to the corner and he stomps his foot as he beckons for Cutler to get back to his feet…

HA: Leone is lining it up here….Cutler in the crosshairs…..CONCUSS KICK!

Cutler ducks under the superkick and scoops Leone onto his shoulders, drilling him with a crunching shock treatment backbreaker………………….1………………….2………………Leone kicks out. Cutler gets back up and he tags in Mike Masters…

HE: Quick tags, isolate Leone….this is the way to win this match…

Masters climbs up the turnbuckle and he waits for Leone to stand before leaping into him with a front dropkick to the chest………………1………………….2……………..shoulder up. Masters ushers Leone back to his feet and grabs his arms….

HE: KILLSWITCH!

Leone spins out and he pushes Masters away. Leone then looks for a superkick out of nowhere but Dubois grabs his hair from the apron and drops him backwards across the top rope…

HA: Dammit…

HE: That’s payback…

HA: Dubois just stopped Masters from getting his head kicked off…

Masters laughs at Leone’s predicament and then he springs onto the ropes and detonates with a thunderous disaster kick to the face…………………1……………….2…………….Leone just gets his shoulder up. Masters gets to his feet and he crotch chops in Liam Wood’s direction before tagging in Dubois…

HA: Dubois is riled up….he’s been waiting for this for two weeks…

Dubois quickly rushes Leone with a sharp knee to the side of the head and then begins to stomp on him furiously until the referee intervenes. Dubois shoves the official back and carries on attacking his foe…

HE: Be careful, Jerome….don’t get disqualified…

Dubois finally relents and he laughs off the boos of the crowd. He grabs Leone by the hair and hauls him before flipping him onto his shoulders…

HA: GARLIC…

Leone drives the point of his elbow down into the top of Dubois’ head, opening up a deep cut in the hairline. They stagger back to the corner and Leone delivers a stiff ten punch combo, blood staining his hands…

HE: This is not good…

HA: Dubois has been busted open badly by that Leone elbow…

Leone drops down and grabs the arm of Dubois before whipping him to the opposite corner. Dubois slams into the turnbuckle and staggers back out as Leone scoops him up onto his shoulders…

HA: TOMB…

Dubois manages to jam his thumb into Leone’s eye and he drops off his shoulders before kicking his rival in the stomach and lifting him…

HE: WHAT A SHOT!

Dubois spins Leone around in a full circle and then powerbombs him straight into the turnbuckle, leaving Leone in a heap. Dubois blinks back the blood as he offers the tag back to Jax Cutler…Cutler climbs back into the ring and he pulls Leone out into the centre and draws his thumb across his throat…

HA: Leone is hurting bad from that turnbuckle powerbomb…

HE: It is about to get much worse for him…CUTTING EDGE!

Cutler flips Leone up onto his shoulders for the “razors edge” powerbomb but Leone is able to fight his way free and he staggers to the ropes before waiting for Cutler to turn back around…

HA: CONCUSS KICK….GOT HIM!

The crowd roar as Leone detonates the superkick right on the jaw of Cutler and makes the cover…
…1
…..2
…………Mike Masters makes the save!

HE: Thank goodness…

Masters aims a swift kick at Leone as the referee tries to interject. Liam Wood suddenly bursts across the ring and crashes into Masters, sending him scrambling through the ropes to the outside. Wood then grips the top rope and launches himself over the top, crashing into Masters with a heavy takedown…

HA: We have some chaos on our hands here….

Leone is back up on his feet and he is beckoning for Cutler to get back up again. Jax’s legs are unsteady as he begins to stagger up…

HA: Leone looking ready to finish off the International Champion…

Dubois tries to get into the ring and the referee quickly moves to block him. Leone swivels and hits the Frenchmen with a right hand to the jaw…

HE: YES….WHAT A SPEAR!

Jax Cutler capitalises on the situation by crashing into Leone with a thunderous spear, but he is still too groggy to make a cover. Cutler rolls over on his back and tries to get over and tag in Dubois…

HA: We have a fight right out in front of us here…

The cameras show Liam Wood clattering Mike Masters’ head into the top of the announce desk before climbing up onto the table himself. We head back to the ring where Leone has tagged in Thunder and Dubois takes the tag from Cutler…

HE: Fresh legs for both teams…

Thunder dodges a running clothesline from Dubois and he then lifts his opponent up into the air, slamming him down with an electric chair drop. Thunder then runs the ropes and returns with rolling thunder…………1………………..2…………….shoulder up. Thunder drags Dubois up and he hits him a snap suplex…..then a second……and a third….

HA: hat-trick of suplexes there from Thunder….he’s ready to end this now…

Thunder makes his way to the corner and he begins to climb the ropes to the top. The flashbulbs are going off as he perches for a second and then throws himself into the air…

HA: VIVA LA RAZA!

Thunder launches into the frogsplash but finds nobody home, crashing down into the canvass with real impact as Dubois rolls from the ring to catch his breath. Leone drops down off the apron to grab Dubois but the Frenchmen lands a flicked heel kick between Leone’s legs…

HA: That should be a DQ….

HE: Referee saw nothing so it didn’t happen…

The crowd are booing as Leone takes a knee on the outside, clearly winded. Michael Hathaway tries to climb onto the apron, distracting the referee, as Thunder leans through the ropes and grabs Dubois by the head…

HA: OH CMON!

HE: Beautiful…

Even more boos ring out as Dubois grabs his baseball bat from the ground and he swings it up, cracking it straight over the top of Thunder’s head. Thunder staggers back into the ring and collapses on his back as Dubois rolls back in…

HA: This isn’t right…

HE: Thunder is taking a sleep…

Dubois hooks both legs as Hathaway drops down off the apron to allow the count. The referee slides down….
….1
……2
……Liam Wood tries to come to the rescue but Mr Jones grabs his foot and stops him from getting back in the ring…
….3!

HE: Yes…they did it…

HA: A damn series of cheats has led to the end of this match…..this is a disgusting turn of events…

“Demi God” plays out and the crowd are booing furiously as Jerome Dubois, stained with blood, has his arm raised in victory. Thunder is still completely flat out on the canvass as the cameras pan around the rest of ringside. Liam Wood is glaring at Mr Jones and Mike Masters whilst Michael Hathaway is talking to Jax Cutler, who is sat on the floor rubbing his jaw. Keith Leone is getting back to his feet on the outside and looks less than impressed with what has just happened…

HA: First Dubois low-blowed Leone….then he used the damn bat….Hathaway and Jones got involved when they had no damn right…..Wood, Thunder and Leone didn’t stand a goddamn chance here…

HE: Whatever it takes, Harold….Jerome Dubois has shown that he is a force to be reckoned with….all of these men are…

Dubois rubs blood from his eyes as he looks out at Keith Leone and he smiles at his rival. Mr Jones leads Mike Masters towards the backstage area as Liam Wood rolls into the ring to check on his friend…

HA: Brutal six man tag action and I guess the momentum has swung again ahead of the Elimination Chamber match at Revolution…

HE: Tonight has proven you can’t just turn back up in this company and expect to jump the queue….these men are desperate to headline Night of Glory and they will do whatever it takes to make it happen…

Match result: Jerome Dubois/Mike Masters/Jax Cutler via pinfall
Match time: 13 minutes; 45 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 8:06 pm

(The crowd pop as Gazzy D is shown backstage, a small section start to boo as the camera pans to show he is stood with Anthony Grace .Grace stretches out a hand)

AG: Gareth, a pleasure. I have watched your career with great interest. Such a rollercoaster. Ups and downs a plenty. What a movie that would make. Have you ever considered selling your story?

(Gazzy laughs)

GD: What would you call it, 50 shades of Poopie?

(Grace looks on perplexed)

GD: Listen Anthony. I know your time here has been shrouded in a little controversy

(Grace raises an eyebrow as Gazzy continues)

GD: But for me you seem a nice enough bloke, your heart is in the right place, even if you are a little full on

But can I give you one piece of advice?

(Grace nods)

AG: Of course. I start each day looking to grow as a person; your words of wisdom will enrich my soul and make me a better human being. I want to be all that I can be

(Gazzy stares for a second)

GD: These fans are everything, this belt...

(Gazzy taps the 6CW Heavyweight championship)

GD: This means nothing without them

(The crowd start a Gazzy chant)

AG: Aside from my family and the Lord almighty himself the fans are everything to me too Gareth. Together we BELIEVE

Together WE CAN ACHIEVE!!!!

(Gazzy places his arm across Grace’s shoulder)

GD: This world is full of people wanting to drag you down, wanting you to betray who you really are, all in the name of success

Don’t lose sight of what is truly important

(Gazzy smiles as Christy walks into view, he kisses her cheek)

GD: I learnt a while ago that the best things come to those who wait, you will get challenges. Whether it be a crazy Australian smashing up your dressing room desperate for a rematch

(Gazzy stares down the camera with a wry smile)

GD: You’re on by the way Max!!

(CROWD POP)

Or it is a mad Goth carrying a doll talking about a symphony that plays on and on or something like that

(Grace is nodding)

GD: Whatever IT is Anthony………………. No matter what you can’t let IT change who you are

Nothing is worth that………….

(The show cuts to a final commercial break)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 8:07 pm

Main Event
Max Adamson/Vincent Costello vs GazzyD/Anthony Grace

Back at ringside and there is a huge roar from the Irish crowd as “Limelight” screams through the speakers. The fans are on their feet as silver pyros erupt into the air and the 6CW Champion appears through the smoke…

HA: It has been a phenomenal night here in Ireland and we are finishing off proceedings with a huge tag team match involving our two world champions and their respective challengers…

HE: GazzyD and Anthony Grace better enjoy these moments in the spotlight because when the world titles are on the line we are going to see some order restored…

Gazzy bounces down the ramp, slapping the hands of the adoring fans, and then he leaps up into the ring. He heads to all four turnbuckles in turn, posing in front of the cameras with the 6CW Championship belt…

HA: GazzyD is living the dream ever since he dethroned Max Adamson at Day of Reckoning…he’s waited a long time to be 6CW Champion again but now here he is…

HE: Gazzy can never replicate the performance he put in at Day of Reckoning…..when the re-match happens he is going to realise that he does not belong in the ring with Max…

Gazzy drops down off the ropes and hands his title belt to the referee. “Amazing Grace” then begins to play out and there is a very mixed reception from the crowd.

HA: Two weeks ago Anthony Grace was, somewhat surprisingly, named the #1 Contender to the EWF Championship….there have been many disgruntled fans and critics of such a decision…

HE: Of course people are disgruntled….Grace got that shot because of his buddy Dean Andrews…he has no way earned it…

HA: Those are the views shared by the EWF Champion, Vincent Costello….he is far from impressed with his latest challenger…

The music continues to play out but there is no sign of Anthony Grace or his usual fanfare. GazzyD looks a little confused as he stares up towards the stage…

HE: Hopefully Grace has realised he doesn’t belong in this business and done us all a favour by clearing off…

HA: I doubt that is the case….there is something going on here…

The cameras change the action to the backstage area and we are in the parking lot. Anthony Grace’s limo is shown and then suddenly Grace flies through the air and crashes hard into the windscreen of the car. There are mixed reactions from the fans as a furious Vincent Costello walks into shot…

HA: I should have known….Costello vowed he was going to “hurt” Anthony Grace…

HE: And that is exactly what he is going to do now….Dean Andrews caused this when he placed Grace in the crosshairs of the most vicious animal around…

Costello climbs up onto the bonnet of the car and he grabs Grace by the head before repeatedly bashing the back of his skull into the windscreen, leaving a bloodied wreckage of glass. He then drags Grace up onto the roof…

HA: Grace needs some medical attention here….he’s cut badly…

HE: Vincent Costello is taking great enjoyment in this…

Costello: Your friend can’t save you now, movie star…..your playing my game now and this is one you just can’t win…

HA: Don’t do it, Vincent….OH LORD!

HE: Brilliant!

Costello leaps into the air and then he stomps Grace’s head down into the roof of the car, leaving him in a battered heap. Costello drops down to his knees over the unconscious form of Grace and he unclasps the EWF Title from around his waist….

Costello: This is as close as you will ever get to this…by time I am finished re-arranging those filmstar good looks I’ll be surprised if you even manage to get a job on the radio…

HA: Costello has brutalised the challenger to his world title…a heinous assault….

HE: Costello’s Law, Harold…that’s all it is…

Costello rolls off the hood of the car with a smile and he takes a long look at Grace, who still isnt moving, and then he shrugs his shoulders and walks away.

HE: Well I guess our tag match is off…

HA: GazzyD is still out here in the ring….we are waiting Max Adamson….

GazzyD is staring up at the big screen, concerned about the attack everyone has just witnessed, and he moves towards the ropes when “Radioactive” booms out to a thunderous chorus of boos. Gazzy takes a step back towards the centre, readying for a fight….

HE: Don’t go anywhere, Gazzy, because Adamson is coming for you…

HA: Max is….WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

The boos grow louder as Christy James appears on the stage, tears running down her face, as Max Adamson holds her by the hair. Gazzy looks explosive as he leaps from the ring…

HE: What are you doing, Max?

HA: He’s lost it….ever since he lost the 6CW Championship he has been a ticking timebomb….but Christy is a defenceless woman…take your damn hands off her…

GazzyD is at the base of the ramp, glaring up, as Max holds Christy in place, his face contorted with a maniacal look. Gazzy seems to be trying to calm the situation down as tears stream down Christy’s face…

HA: This is horrible to watch…

HE: Don’t hurt her, Max…whatever you do…

Max suddenly pushes Christy forwards and into Gazzy. The 6CW Champion catches his girlfriend and tries to console her but is booted in the side of the head by Adamson, knocking him to the ground. Gazzy tries to get up but Max thunders into him and charges him backwards into the ringpost…

HA: A damn ambush by the former 6CW Champion…

HE: GazzyD signed his life away when he took the world title away from Max…

Max lets out a howl of rage as he scoops Gazzy up onto his shoulders and then drills him with a huge F-5, driving Gazzy’s head straight into the ringpost. The crowd are going wild as Adamson quickly drags Gazzy back up and hauls him under the bottom rope…

HA: This needs to be stopped…Max is terrorising the 6CW Champion…

HE: GORE!

Gazzy, face covered in blood, tries to stand but he is almost snapped in two by a ferocious spear from Max Adamson. Max kneels over the world champion, a dark and pained expression on his face, as he looks over at the 6CW Championship belt….

HA: That is what is driving Max Adamson to do these wild things….he is so desperate to regain the 6CW Championship…

HE: That belt is Max’s life and he will stop at nothing to get it back….

HA: Max has shown that tonight….first he used Christy James to blindside GazzyD and then he has destroyed the world champion…

HE: Messages have been sent loud and clear here….no tag team main event like was scheduled but you can guarantee that GazzyD and Anthony Grace will learn from what has happened to them here in Dublin…

Max grabs the 6CW Championship belt and he rolls from the ring with it, cradling it close to his chest as he walks towards the backstage area. Christy James, tears still running down her cheeks, climbs into the ring to check on GazzyD…

HA: We need to get EMT’s out here to check on GazzyD….he is not in a good way at all…

HE: A bloodbath in Dublin…

HA: We are out of times folks but thank you for joining us…..we’ll see you in two weeks for the final stop before Revolution….goodnight!

The show goes off air with Christy cradling Gazzy’s head in her lap as medics begin to enter the ring to tend to the world champion.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down