The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - 29th August - Live from the Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - RESULTS

2 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy - 29th August - Live from the Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - RESULTS Empty 6CW Anarchy - 29th August - Live from the Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - RESULTS

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 7:55 pm

*The camera pans along the crowd and we see signs for names of 6CW present and 6WF past, including "Beer is with Harambe now", "When the going gets tough..." and "Pete sniffs farts"*

HA: We’re here tonight in an old hotbed of British wrestling, and we welcome you along to 6CW Anarchy live from the Barclaycard Arena in Birmingham

HE: Hell of a lot of history

HA: And some might say that’s where it should stay…

*A Looking in View" by Alice in Chains hits and out walk James McManus and The Fanatic

HA: And it looks as though we are getting straight into it tonight…no waffle, no shenanigans

HE: Just some real fighters, I like it!

*McManus leads the way with Fanatic walking slowly behind him, not caring much for the loud crowd.

HA: An interesting turn of events for this pair

HE: Time for change. McManus kept telling us, and the winds of change have delivered.

HA: Well, ladies and gentlemen, this is 6CW

Both: AND ITS TIME TO PLAY

*Credits roll

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - 29th August - Live from the Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - RESULTS Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - 29th August - Live from the Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - RESULTS

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 7:56 pm

*We come back from the credits and McManus is in the ring with a microphone in his hand

HA: Looks as though we won’t be starting the show straight away with a match then…

HE: We’re blessed, James McManus is about to educate every person in this crowd

*McManus raises his hand in the air and waits for silence

JM: Rowdy; but the message tonight is about more than your dead alliances. This is a revival. A real revival. The Parasite Killers are back, and that means everyone else on this roster is f***ing terrified!

*He walks over to Fanatic

JM: We are brothers in arms…and the mediocre standards that have been allowed to fester in both this company, and even in this building, they will be taken to task.

*A partisan crowd boo McManus

JM: Shut up, pretending to be fans of some rotting corpse. We’re in Birmingham, not Philadelphia. You’re not ECW; you’re not even TNA.

HA: Way to make yourself popular…

HE: Popularity is for idiots like Thunder, pandering to the masses gets you nowhere

HA: Nowhere; nowhere like World Champ?

HE: Hey…shut up!

JM: Gentlemen…and let’s not pretend any of you pigs has been able to bring a woman with you tonight…allow me to reintroduce ourselves. WE. ARE. THE. PARASITE. KILLERS!

*Just as McManus begins to speak again, the music of Mike Hill and Geoff Steel hits and the two appear on the ramp together, and make their way down to the ring, a slight tension in the air between them*

HA: Ever since losing the titles Hill and Steel have been wary of each other, and there is chinks in the armour appearing

HE: Shut up Harold, they are the best tag team ever they'll be fine

Hill and Steel make their way onto the apron, Hill laughing as he ignores a huge "WE WANT HILL" chant from the crowd and instead lets his partner start the match against James McManus.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - 29th August - Live from the Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - RESULTS Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - 29th August - Live from the Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - RESULTS

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 7:57 pm

Match One
Parasite Killers vs Steel/Hill

Ding, ding, ding!

McManus and Steel engage in a hard elbow tie up, in which McManus demonstrates his power by shoving Steel to the floor, and then beginning an attack on the former tag champ with some vicious stomps, before lifting him and hard irish whipping him into the corner, and making the tag to The Fanatic

HA: Good start by McManus, now we get to see The Fanatic upon his return to competitive action

The Fanatic hits Steel in the corner with some gut busting punches, before lifting him off the floor and whipping him against the ropes and hitting Steel with a big boot...Fanatic goes for the cover...

1...2..kick out!

Steel kicks out powerfully, but Fanatic goes back onto the offensive getting Steel into a chokehold, and beginning to make the former tag champ pass out...the referee begins to lift Steel's hand and begin a count but he begins to fight it, slowly lifting himself to his feet before Fanatic kicks him in the gut and lifts him up for a powerbomb...

HA: BOOM! What a powerbomb by Fanatic, a great start upon his return for the Parasite Killers

After the powerbomb Fanatic goes for the cover...

1.....2....Hill breaks the pinfall!

Mike Hill bursts into the ring and breaks the pinfall, causing the referee to clamour him to the outside again, but this allows Fanatic to whip Steel into the corner and quickly tag in McManus and the two hit Steel with multiple blows to the abdomen, before Fanatic exits quickly when the referee turns back to the action in the ring

HE: Veteran moves by the Parasite Killers, not showing too much ring rust tonight Harold

McManus goes onto the attack with Steel pressed in the corner, he runs off the ropes and hits him with a huge clothesline as he is pressed against the turnbuckle. McManus now lifts up Steel and tags in his partner again, kicking Steel in the process. Fanatic enters the ring and grabs Steels arm before signalling for the top rope

HA: Fanatic looking to go old school here!

The 7 foot giant climbs up to the top rope, before smashing Steel with Old School and going for the pin...

1....2....kick out!

HE: The Parasite Killers on top, Mike Hill can't get into the match yet!

Hill is standing on the ring apron, beginning to lose interest and interact with the crowd as Fanatic signals to finish the matchup. Fanatic whips Steel against the ring ropes, but the wily Steel ducks under the bottom rope to gain himself some time, Hill now getting down off the ring apron to see to his tag team partner on the outside...

HE: Savvy move by the former champs, regaining a foothold in the matchup hopefully...

HA: LOOK OUT MCMANUS!

Whilst Hill and Steel are tending to each other, McManus gets down off the apron and runs round the ring and nails Steel with a big boot as Hill ducks out the way. Steel is flattened, and Hill hits McManus on the back, which only seems to anger the big man further

HE: RUN MIKE, GET AWAY FROM THAT BEHMOUTH

As Hill tries to remonstrate with McManus, the big man grabs him round the neck...

HA: MY GOD A CHOKESLAM ON THE OUTSIDE

McManus chokeslams Hill on the outside of the ring, before throwing the flattened Steel inside to Fanatic, who signals the finish of the match again...he whips Steel off the ropes...

HA: CHOKEBOMB BY FANATIC!

Fanatic hits a vicious Chokebomb on Steel in the middle of the ring and goes for the cover...

1.....2.....3!

Ding, ding, ding!

YOUR WINNERS, THE PARASITE KILLERS!

HA: What a dominant return to ring action by this tag team, McManus has been talking about change coming well my word, on that showing this change is going to be brutal!

Fanatic exits the ring, and he and McManus walk up the ramp with their arms aloft, leaving Steel in the centre of the ring, and Hill now stirring on the outside and slowly sliding into the ring to see his tag partner..

HE: The Parasite Killers triumphant upon their return, and another loss for Hill and Steel, where do they go from here Harold?

Just as Harold Lloyd begins to speak, Hill begins to pick Steel off the mat, and the two begin remonstrating with each other about the match, and where they went wrong

HE: More chinks in the armour showing here Harold, what a shame to see

HA: A shame? It's a bloody.....wait a minute....

As Hill and Steel are standing in the ring now berating each other and beginning to push each other when...the crowd's attention turns as suddenly there appears to be some movement...

HE: What is going on out there?

HA: Just seems to be some rowdy fa...WAIT A MINUTE, WAIT A MINUTE!

...suddenly emerging from the crowd and over the barricade is...

HA: THAT'S CASSIUS ZHI AND MARSHALL MURDOCH, WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL ARE THEY DOING OUT HERE?!?!

Zhi and Murdoch leap the barricade and circle the ring before entering, Steel and Hill now turn their attention to the two men who stand before them, rather than each other...

HE: WHAT IS GOING ON, HILL AND STEEL LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE ABOUT TO TEAR EACH OTHER APART AND NOW THEY ARE CONFRONTED BY ZHI AND MURDOCH!

The four men go nose to nose....

HA: WHAT DO THEY WANT OUT HERE? WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO D....OH MY WORD!

Suddenly Zhi and Murdoch leap at Geoff Steel and begin pounding away with hammer fists on the former tag team champ, as Mike Hill quickly rolls out of the ring ...

HA: GET IN THERE HILL, HELP YOUR TEAMMATE!!

Zhi and Murdoch continue to pound on the helpless Geoff Steel, as Mike Hill looks into the ring, ponders for a moment before turning his back and beginning to make his way up the ramp...

HA: HILL HAS TURNED HIS BACK ON HIS TAG PARTNER!

Zhi and Murdoch continue their beatdown on Steel, with Zhi hitting a vicious Dragon's Fury...

HE: SOMEBODY GET SECURITY OUT HERE!

HA: FINALLY HERE HE COMES!

Suddenly at the top of the ramp, General Manager for the night Gazzy appears with an entourage of security men and they sprint down and into the ring grabbing Zhi and Murdoch off Steel, who is now attended to by the medics at ringside...Zhi and Murdoch struggle with the security guards who slowly gain control over them as 6CW goes to break...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 7:59 pm

*Jack Hurst and Kelsey sit in the changing room both sipping on champagne.

JH: A delight, isn’t it?

KC: Liquids in my mouth don’t usually bubble so much

*Hurst rolls his eyes

JH: My Fair Lady…one can only hope

KC: Huh?

JH: Never mind. I’ve asked Brandon to join us, he’ll bring it down to your level any second…

*With that a figure bursts through the door

BP: Sparkly stuff! That means strippers and hookers!

*Perez looks around

JH: Brandon, some people actually drink this for the enjoyment, not to impress sl*ts and gangsters.

*Perez picks up the bottle

BP: Don’t think I’ve ever tasted the stuff, its usually just poured down cleavage aint it?

*Kelsey puffs her chest out, which Perez notices

JH: This is your problem, Brandon. You will amount to nothing with this attitude. I don’t know why I carry you around, I really don’t.

*Hurst gets up and storms out of the room

BP: Man, he really knows how to cut me down. Am I a lost cause?

*Kelsey scoots over happily, then scrambles over to him for a hug

KC: No baby, you’re perfect how you are hehehe

*The scene fades as Perez smiles widely

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:00 pm

*Tim Allen is standing by in the 6CW media centre with a sheepish grin across his face as the crowd warmly cheer for him.*

TA: Ladies and gentleman... Logan Kincade and Blue Dragon.

*The crowd boo loudly as the team swaggers in with an arrogant smirk lashed across both of their faces. Both men are in casual attire and looking fairly relaxed as Tim Allen begins to speak.*

TA: Welcome fellas... It's been a few weeks since you have been with us, not in this business of course, but here in 6CW. Tell us, how do you feel you have done, progress wise?

*Logan looks at BD smirking before looking at Allen like he's a piece of dirt.*

LK: Progress? How do you think we have done, what is it Tim? I think our progress can easily be tracked and seen. We have re-ignited the tag team division and put every single team on notice in the progress. Nobody can touch us.

BD: It's only a matter of time before we reach the heights we have done in past years. Trust me, Tim. This company has only just reached the tip of the iceberg. We are coming and their is nothing or nobody that can stop this progress.

*Logan butts in before Tim can speak once more.*

LK: But let's just face facts for one moment Tim. Let's Address the elephant in the room which is the tag team champions... Perfect Execution. See, we both believe that the tag team division has it's wings clipped while these two clowns hold the gold. Why not unclip these wings and see it soar into another level, another dimension?

BD: Perfect Execution... it's ironic. It's ironic because they're not perfect? no... they are mediocre. And tonight Perfect execution... we make an example out of a team in the division putting you on notice. Watch perfection... Now.

*Logan snarls at Tim before slapping Dragon on his broad shoulders before they head off. The scene then fades away with the crowd booing.*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:01 pm

*Gazzy is caught in the corridors, just finishing a conversation with the 6CW doctor

Dr: Nothing long-term, he’ll rest up and then its down to him to what hes happy to do with the soreness that he feels

GD: Thanks Doc, keep him there and calm for a bit and then we’ll get him out of the building

*The doctor goes back into the medical room and Gazzy punches the wall in frustration, just as Christy comes to him

CJ: Gazzy! Gazzy no!

GD: I’m sick of this 6WF bulls***! I love this company, and I will not let them do to us what they did to their own hellhole!

CJ: They’re not after the company, they’re after power and glory…

GD: They’re damn idiots playing with fire. They’ve done that before, and they burnt the whole place down. Now we come up here to Birmingham and Marsh, Steel…they have not learned a damn thing. Well, they had their time making moves in the corridors of power and look where they are now; 6WF is dead and they need to accept that.

*Christy puts her arm around Gazzy

CJ: Come on darling, let’s go back to the office. We’re achieving nothing but bloodstains on walls back here, and I think we need to have our eyes and ears in the right places, especially with BD and Kincade fighting next.

*Gazzy looks at the red marks he left on the wall, looks at his fist and then sighs before walking away with Christy

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:02 pm

*Lex Hart and Perfect Jack sit together backstage on a sofa, popcorn tubs for each of them, a monitor catching their intent stares

LH: This is rather boring

PJ: So are you

*Hart sighs

LH: Good "bantz", Jack

PJ: Coming from the man who asked for low calorie popcorn...

LH: These are just empty saturates, Jack. No use for us

PJ: Watching the figure these days, Lex? Age caught up with you?

LH: Oh, I'm like a fine wine or a quality whiskey; age has only done me favours

*The pair, who havent looked at each other once, continue to shovel down popcorn and watch the screen. Neither man looks up as Tim Allen enters the room

TA: Gentlemen, watching the competition? Does this show signs of worry about our new arrivals?

LH: They're not the most experienced, but not sure they're new arrivals

TA: Old hands, maybe, but they only had their debuts last week!

*Jack looks to Lex

PJ: He's losing it, Lex

LH: Quite. That Kelsey has been around a long, long time it feels. She's a young Jessica, in many ways

PJ: And that Hurst is this generation's Lex in the making...if you ask me

*The pair grin as Allen just looks at them, before the interviewer gets his head around their comments

TA: I see...avoid them all you want, gentlemen, but even I've been around this place long enough to know they'll come find you anyway.

*Neither of the tag champs reacts to Allen, so he smiles and leaves them to it. The scene fades with Perfect Execution still staring at the screen

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:02 pm

Match Two
BD & Kincade vs Perez/Hurst

HA: Tag team action now here on Anarchy, which sees the 6WF legends Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade in action for the 2nd time since their shock arrival here in 6CW.

HE: Their debut on the last edition of Anarchy ended in a double count-out after a brawl ensued between those two against Dicey Reilly and Max Adamson.

HA: They'll be looking to chalk up the first win of their 6CW career here tonight, up against the team of Jack Hurst and Brandon Perez.

HE: I wouldn't want to be those two tonight, considering how long BD and Kincade were out of action, there was very little signs of ring rust last time out.

The lights in the arena turn to a soft pink colour as Smooth by Santana begins to play through the speakers. Perez swaggers out confidently on to the stage. He stands in the middle, hands on his hips for a few moments before continuing that swagger down to the ring. He waits at the bottom of the stage as "Prince Charming" blazes out through the speakers as the crowd give a polite cheer as Jack Hurst strolls forward through the curtain and onto the stage. He bows and then walks down to the ring, tagging the fans hands as they offer them. Hurst slaps hands with Perez and they simultaneously roll into the ring.

HA: The first time these two have teamed together since their loss at Night of Glory when chasing the tag team titles.

HE: They'll have to re-establish an understanding very quickly if they're to have any chance against their opponents tonight.

'Due to the Graphic Nature of this Broadcast, Viewer Discretion is Advised' blasts out over the speakers and then there is static for a few seconds until "Before I forget" kicks in. The crowd descend into boos as Logan Kincade and Blue Dragon march out through the curtain alongside each other. They touch fists at the top of the ramp before marching down the ramp to the ring. They step in, glaring across at their opponents.

HE: I thought that these two sent a real message two weeks ago in Manchester with the way they handled Reilly and Adamson, dominating large portions of that match.

HA: But in the end, Kincade still had to resort to the kind of unhinged violence he became renowned for to keep Reilly quiet, and I think he more than met his match in those terms.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Jack Hurst starts off against Logan Kincade. The pair lock-up, and Hurst quickly applies a hammerlock on Kincade. He smiles but this is soon wiped off his face as Kincade fires a flurry of elbows into the face that force Hurst to release and fall back into the ropes.

Logan pounds away on Hurst against the ropes with a series of forearms to the face. He then whips the former tag team champion off the ropes, on the rebound connecting with a clothesline that flips Hurst over. Kincade quickly covers.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

Hurst drives the shoulder up. Logan gets to his feet and starts to boot away on the former red arrow. Hurst rolls back to the corner, and Kincade tags in Blue Dragon. Logan runs in and nails a big European Uppercut, Hurst stumbles out of the corner and Blue Dragon drives him down into the mat with a pop-up powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

HA: Blue Dragon and Kincade once again showing that understanding they have, as brothers it's almost a...

HE: Telepathic connection!

Blue Dragon locks in a side headlock on Jack Hurst. He gets to his feet and counters with an Irish whip, Blue Dragon rebounds off the ropes and takes Hurst down with a leaping knee to the face. Hurst staggers up and walks straight into a big boot. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

After another kick out, Bue Dragon makes the tag to his brother. Him and Logan lift up Hurst, dragging him towards the ropes. They rest Hurst's legs on the middle rope before hitting a double spike DDT. Kincade covers as Blue Dragon leaves the ring.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Logan Kincade steps back into the corner, he stands waiting for Hurst to rise before sprinting in and going for a crossbody block. He manages to connect but Hurst rolls all the way through into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1..................Kick out!

Logan Kincade powers out quickly, but Hurst is up first and hits a vicious kick to the abdomen of Kincade. The former 6WF star gets onto his knees only for Hurst to leap into the air and nail an enzaguri kick to the side of the head. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

HA: Hurst's technical ability got himself back into this one, needs a tag now.

Hurst gets to his feet, Logan is up but is quickly taken down with a dropkick. Hurst then makes the tag to Brandon Perez. The former red arrow lifts up Kincade, hitting an atomic drop which Perez then follows with a running one-handed bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Logan Kincade gets the shoulder up. Perez allows him to rise before knocking down Logan with a discus elbow smash. Kincade sits up and Perez hits a series of kicks across the chest of Kincade, followed by a running double stomp to the face. He hooks the leg again.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Perez rolls to his feet, he then proceeds to drop a series of knees down into the face of Kincade. Perez then locks in a conventional armbar hold, but Kincade is up to his feet very quickly. He spins out, he then attempts a wild clothesline which Perez ducks and then hits a bridging German suplex.

HE: I have to say, Perez and Hurst have impressed here against Kincade, keeping him isolated and away from his tag partner.

Kincade kicks out, Perez locks in a full nelson and then walks to the corner, tagging Hurst. He goes to the top rope, Perez pushes Logan forward straight into a flying clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

Jack Hurst lifts up Logan Kincade, he hits a kick to the stomach. He follows this with a snap suplex, keeping the hold applied. He hauls Logan back to a vertical base and follows this with a suplex into a body slam. Hurst covers.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Kincade forces the shoulder up. Jack Hurst lifts him to his feet, firing in a series of punches to the face. He forces Logan into the ropes, Hurst continues with the punches before stopping, pretending to check himself in a mirror and then going for a big left hand...

HA: Blocked!

HE: That delay might well cost him here!

Kincade blocks and then knocks Hurst down with a huge European Uppercut. Jack Hurst rolls to his feet and Kincade delights in hitting another European Uppercut, Hurst falling into the ropes. Logan whips him out across the ring, bounces off the ropes and nails a crossbody block on the rebound. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Logan Kincade drags up Jack Hurst, he lifts him onto his shoulders for a powerbomb but Hurst manages to drop down the back. He scurries to the corner and tags in Brandon Perez. He springboards in off the rope, flying at Kincade...

HE: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Perez kicks out, Kincade fires in a series of punches and then makes the tag to Blue Dragon. The duo pummel down on Perez continually in the corner until the referee forces Kincade to leave the ring. Blue Dragon hits a big stinger splash in the corner, Perez stumbles forward and BD spinebusters him down to the canvas. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Blue Dragon hauls up Brandon Perez, he throws him into the ropes and nails a back body drop on the rebound. Perez staggers up and Blue Dragon runs, hitting a spear. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Perez forces the shoulder up. Blue Dragon lifts him to his feet, putting Perez onto his shoulders. He runs to the middle of the ring, nailing a powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.................Kick out!

Blue Dragon tags in Logan Kincade, who steps into the ring. BD drags Perez to his feet in a bearhug position, Logan then runs off the ropes and nails a meathook clothesline on Perez. BD leaves the ring as Kincade covers.

Ref: 1....................2......................Kick out!

Perez drives the shoulder up. Logan gets to his feet, he runs to the corner and sends Hurst flying off the apron with a big boot, before waiting for Perez to rise. He sprints in, hitting a leaping clothesline. He then tags in Blue Dragon, he steps in and lifts up Perez...

HA: DEATH NOTE!

HE: And it's over!

Ref: 1....................................2.............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And this one is all over!

HE: A dominant win here tonight for Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade, a win that will undoubtedly put the tag team division on notice.

HA: Perez and Hurst held their own for a while but BD and Kincade's relentless, powerful offence and tremendous double team work proved too much in the end.

HE: What an addition to 6CW these two have been.

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:04 pm

*We return to the room in which Hart and Perfect Jack were watching the action. Popcorn is all over the floor and Hart looks angry

LH: What imbeciles let these two lunatics into our company?! We have elevated 6CW beyond control, to new heights Jack! NEW HEIGHTS! And now they are here to drag it down?

PJ: Relax, little Anvil, we are the champs around here and they can't touch us

*Hart drops back down to his seat

LH: I need Jessica...

*The scene fades as Jack smirks at his angry partner

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:04 pm

*The main action is on hold for a second as the camera quickly pans backstage to the locker room of Anthony Grace and Max Adamson. Grace is sitting in the corner, looking distant with his earphones plugged into his ears, One of Justin Bieber's bangers can be heard coming vaguely from the headphones. Adamson is in deep contemplation looking at the distant Grace. Both men are wearing casual training gear and training shoes. Suddenly Max walks over and begins to speak to Grace as Grace slowly removes his headphones and weakly smiles at Max.*

Adamson: Anthony, You've been so distant recently... what is the matter with you? I've left you calls, texts... what is the matter? is it something I have said or done? have I made you appear weak in the eyes of your fans and followers around the world? is there someone else that you're not telling me about?

Grace shakes his head and chuckles again as he looks down then back up at Max with a weak smile.*

AG: I don’t understand... I don't understand why you're trying to question me when I think you're the one in the wrong. Is there somebody else out there that you're trying to impress huh? or is the whoever the general manager is that you're trying to impress?

*Max looks slightly confused before speaking again with a slight hint of anger in his voice.*

Adamson: I think the real question is Anthony, Why is that old windbag, Kramer hanging around with you? How come I'm kept out of the loop? I thought we were a team... that old cantankerous piece of work as far as I'm aware isn't apart of the team we made? a team we have become?

*Grace stands up and sighs heavily.*

Grace: That's the thing Max... Are we even a team anymore?

*With that Grace morosley leaves the room with a bitter hint across his face as he slowly exits. The final shot leaves us with Adamson looking confused and slightly upset at the apparent state of his team mate, Grace.*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:05 pm

Backstage at the Barclaycard arena, Cameron Faith is seen shaking his head, from off camera Charlotte Grey walks upto him.

CG: Hello Cameron, it seems you have been up against it in recent weeks, O'Callaghan making you tap...

Faith interrupts Charlotte clearly upset

CF: I did not tap to O'Callaghan. Why would I waste my time discussing HIM?

CG: Sorry Cameron, I wasn't meaning to touch a nerve, well tonight your up against Max Adamson, would you say this is a step up in your career in 6CW?

CF: Touched a nerve? Charlotte I was telling you how it is...I did not tap out to O'Callaghan end of story. Besides, me and him are done. Max Adamson? Oh the guy from the Megastars, sure, he is a good opponent to get me back to my winning ways.

Charlotte coughs abruptly

CG: Cameron, of course it was Gazzy that put you in this match, maybe he see's a talent in you to go further in this company?

Faith seems a little irritated by this for some reason

CF: Charlotte, the truth is...I have been wasting my talent on idiots like O'Callaghan, I need to refocus. He is nothing to me, now if Gazzy wants to man manage me for whatever reason then thats all well and good...but I can guarantee you this, I need to be where the real action is. I need to be at the top, and 6CW needs to reach my level...the only reason Gazzy wants to try and man manage a guy like me is because I am unlike any talent he has ever seen...I am better than he could have ever been and that eats him up inside.

The scene fades as Faith swaggers away

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:05 pm

Match Three
Adamson vs Faith

HA: Up next here on Anarchy, a singles match that has the potential to be a show-stealer tonight.

HE: It certainly does Harold, with the former 6CW World Champion Max Adamson in action against the recently dethroned 6CW UK Champion Cameron Faith.

HA: Two of the most talented in-ring competitors this company has on its books, the contrasting styles of these two should make for a compelling match up.

HE: And after the events of recent weeks, both men will be desperate to build up some momentum in the lead-up to Beachfront Brawl in which they will inevitably have a big part to play.

The crowd boo loudly as "Ain't no stopping me" roars out around the arena, the music plays for a minute before Cameron Faith marches out onto the stage. He stands in the middle of the stage for a few moments, arms raised above his head, taking in the boos before walking down to the ring. He slides in under the bottom rope and awaits the arrival of his opponent.

HA: It's certainly been a rough few weeks for Faith. After Night of Glory, he was being talked up as a future world title challenger. Now he's lost his UK Title to O'Callaghan, and then lost a rematch for the title two weeks later, tapping out on both occassions.

HE: It's a blessing in disguise for Faith, that UK Title was holding him back from where he belongs, fighting it out with the big boys at the top of the card. He's got himself established, now's the time to push forward.

HA: I'm not sure tapping out twice in two weeks is the way to do that Henry.

"Radioactive" roars out and the crowd cheer as gold and green pyros replace the red, white and blue fireworks. Adamson strolls out onto the stage, he acknowledges the fans with a nod of his head before walking down the ramp, slapping the fans hands. Adamson steps in over the top rope and then stares down Faith.

HA: This is a tough match for Adamson, which I'm not sure is something he would have wanted after the brawl he found himself in with Kincade and Blue Dragon as the end of the last Anarchy.

HE: Max Adamson chose to get himself involved in their business, now he has to pay the consequences.

HA: I think you must watch different shows to me Henry, it was Kincade and Blue Dragon who got involved in Max's match on their debut, they crossed him not the other way around.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Adamson and Faith go in for the lock-up, Max gains an advantage driving Faith down to one knee. Adamson then swots him to the canvas with a clubbing blow to the side of the head. Faith rolls up to his feet, Adamson boots him in the stomach and then hits a delayed vertical suplex. He quickly hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..........2.....Kick out!

Adamson gets to his feet and hauls the champion up by the head. Cameron Faith responds with a couple of lifting European Uppercuts into the chin. He then goes to hip Adamson into the ropes but the Australian uses his power to instead throw Cameron into the ropes. He rebounds to the centre of the ring, Adamson goes for a back body drop and connects. Adamson again covers.

HA: Max Adamson using the size advantage he has to stop Faith building up a head of steam.

Ref: 1........2......Kick out!

Max Adamson lifts up Faith in a front facelock but the former UK Champion counters with a jawbreaker. Adamson staggers back, Cameron Faith then throws huge punches into the chin. He drags Max away from the ropes and nails him with a DDT! Faith makes the cover.

Ref: 1..........2........Kick out!

Faith brings Max to his feet and then hits a couple of elbow smashes to the side of the head. He then throws Adamson into the corner, Cameron runs in and connects with a running knee to the face. Faith stands on the 2nd rope before diving off and nailing a big bulldog. Cameron Faith makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Cameron Faith locks in an armbar hold on Max Adamson, the Australian gets up to his feet quickly and manages to counter with a Northern Lights suplex down into the pin attempt.

Adamson brings Faith up in a side headlock and then throws him down to the mat. The former UK Champion champion rolls up to his feet and Adamson floors him with a huge clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Max gets to his feet and stomps away on the shoulder of Faith before placing him into an armbar. At this point, the crowd start chanting "You tapped" at the grounded Cameron Faith.

HA: These fans certainly not going to let Faith forget the circumstances in which he lost and then failed to regain his title.

HE: They need to show some god damn respect, Faith has already told you why he lost those matches, he raises his game against the very best, he was wasted in that area of the card.

HA: Well he hasn't raised his game so far, Adamson well on top here.

Adamson drags Cameron to his feet and then throws him to the mat with an arm drag. Faith rolls up and runs towards Max, he crunches a knee into the gut before nailing a swinging neckbreaker. Max makes the cover again.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Adamson hauls up Faith and monkey flips him to the corner. Max sprints in going for a big splash but Faith dives out of the way. He hits a series of shoulders into the stomach, Max walks forward out of the corner and the former 6WF star connects with an enzaguri kick! Adamson falls in slow motion to the canvas as Faith covers.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Cameron Faith gets to his feet, he stands still for a moment before putting a finger to his lips and motioning for the crowd to hush, which elicits loud boos from the Birmingham crowd. Faith hits a couple of leaping knee drops into the face. He then waits for Max to rise before whipping him into the ropes. Cameron Faith leaps up as Adamson rebounds to the centre of the ring and hits a leaping back elbow smash. Adamson rolls to his feet, Faith hits a backbreaker followed by a neckbreaker.

HA: The Ghetto Blaster connects!

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Cameron Faith drags up Adamson, he boots him in the stomach before throwing Max down to the canvas with a suplex. He keeps the grip applied, dragging up Max and hitting a 2nd suplex. Faith gets to his feet for a third time and nails a third successive suplex. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2..............Kick out!

HE: Faith showing that he can hang with the best of them here.

Adamson drives his shoulder up off the canvas, Faith stands over Adamson waiting for him to rise before nailing a series of stiff knife-edge chops to the chest. Max falls into the corner, Faith sprints in and hits a shining wizard. He then grabs the head of Max, sprinting out of the corner to deliver a bulldog. He covers.

HA: A second variation of that combination from Cameron Faith!

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

Faith walks to the corner and climbs up to the top rope, facing the crowd. He again motions for them to hush before jumping backwards...

HA: LEAP OF FAITH!

HE: KNEES UP FROM MAX!

Faith rolls away in pain, Max Adamson slowly gets to his feet. Faith runs out of the corner, clutching at his ribs, Max flattens him with a snap powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2.................Kick out!

Cameron Faith gets the shoulder up, Max lifts him to his feet and then drives a knee up into the stomach. Adamson runs the ropes and nails the Fa-Maxxer! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Max Adamson looks down at Faith, he rolls him onto his front and then nails a couple of knees to the back. He then grabs Faith by the waist and hauls him to his feet, hitting a German suplex. He keeps the hold applied, nailing a 2nd German suplex. Max drags up Faith...

HE: Three German Suplexes in succession!

HA: Adamson showing that he can do whatever Faith can.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Faith gets the shoulder up, Max Adamson throws him into the corner and hits a big clothesline. He lifts Faith up to the top rope, he then sets up for a superplex...

HE: Crossbody block in mid-air!

HA: What a counter!

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

The duo get to their feet, Adamson throws a wild clothesline which Faith ducks underneath. He then connects with a pele kick to the head, sending Max down to the mat. Faith returns to the top rope...

HA: THE LEAP OF FAITH!

HE: IT CONNECTS THIS TIME AROUND!

Ref: 1.........................2.....................Kick out!

Max manages to get the shoulder up. Cameron Faith hauls him up to his feet, he boots Max in the gut and then delivers a legsweep DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2..........................Kick out!

Adamson again just about gets the shoulder up. Cameron Faith walks to the corner, waiting for him to rise...

HA: Here it comes...

HE: SUPERKICK!

HA: BLOCKED!

Adamson manages to grab the boot, he spins Faith around and then goes for the schoolboy roll up...

HA: ROLL UP!

HE: ADAMSON'S GOT THE TIGHTS! HE'S GOT THE TIGHTS REF!

Ref: 1.................................2............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Max Adamson rolls out under the bottom rope quickly, the crowd are cheering him loudly as Faith gets to his feet and protests furiously with the referee.

HA: Max Adamson wins it with the schoolboy roll up on Cameron Faith after blocking the superkick!

HE: He got it by cheating Harold, where's your moral outrage now? He clearly had a hold of Faith's tights, Adamson knew that it was the only way he was going to beat Faith tonight.

HA: You don't normally mind someone like Faith resorting to those tactics. Adamson did what he needed to do to get the win, don't for a second pretend Faith wouldn't do the same thing if he had to.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:06 pm

*Gazzy is talking to production crew backstage when the man he is talking to looks up, and just walks away all of a sudden

GD: What the..?

“I could snap you in half”

*Gazzy looks up to see Crime Lord standing over him

GD: I think you should be focusing elsewhere, Crime time.

CL: What is this mockery? Who do you think you are? You can’t even step into a ring these days, Gareth, so get the hell out of my world before I break you

GD: Unhappy you have to work for the title?

CL: You disrespect me, Gazzy. And I do not take to that kindly. When I put that little boy to sleep, you will be on my list…mark my words

“Tremble, Mr Darlington, tremble before his power”

*The camera turns and over walks Aaron Heath

GD: Mr Heath, your attention should be elsewhere too…

*Heath squares up to Crime Lord

AH: The tears, they fuel me. Cry, cry and lament the loss of your only reason to even be here anymore. The title you’re keeping warm for me

CL: You’re a scuff mark, and you’ll remain nothing but something to stand on.

*Heath smiles

AH: I’m in your head, Crimey.

*Crime Lord cracks his neck

CL: You’ll get nowhere but a hospital tonight

*The pair stare off before Gazzy squeezes in between and pushes them apart

GD: Perfect. Now get out of here and get ready, cos I can strip you…

*He points at Crime Lord

GD:…of that title if you aren’t ready in time. And I can take away any chance for you…

*He points at Heath

GD:…to get near a title ever again if you’re aint out there on time. You get it?

*Heath laughs loudly and walks away. Crime Lord turns to Gazzy

CL: Be ready…

*Crime Lord walks away, leaving Gazzy looking a little concerned

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*Backstage we find O’Callaghan singing to himself as he is sat in his Locker room watching TV replays of his UK championship rematch victory as he laces up his boots in preparation for his match*

O’Callaghan: There once was a man called O’Callaghan
No finer wrestler could you come upon
But unlike Liam Wood
He was always in a good mood
Because he was actually a champion

*O’Callaghan laughs to himself as finishes tying his laces. He pulls the UK championship out of his bag, places it on his shoulder and exits the locker room where he finds Tim Allen standing outside.*

O’Callaghan: Jesus Christ Timmy.

You know hanging outsides blokes locker rooms is pretty creepy yeah? I mean I know now I am a successful UK champion, I am pretty much the most eligible bachelor in Birmingham. Then again that's like claiming to be the best speller in the remedial class, no offence meant Tim.

Any ways what can I do you?

*The reporter composes himself as O’Callaghan signals him to get a move on*

TA: Well it's just tonight you face off against the former EWF world champion Liam Wood. A huge match for you…

O’Callaghan: Woah Timmy, a pretty big match for me? I think you mean a pretty big match for him!

*The Irishman starts laughing to himself again*

O’Callaghan: Liam Wood? You said it yourself, he’s nothing but a ‘former’ Champion. He’s probably standing around here bragging about how he once won the TV title, how he once held the EWF title but that’s all in the past, the world has moved on. There is only one champion in this match, only one person who will walk down to the ring with a title over their shoulder.

Any ideas who Timmy?

*O’Callaghan holds up his hand to stop Tim Allen from answering*

O’Callaghan: You have heard of the term rhetorical? But you're right. It’s me, I am the 6CW title holder in this match, not Liam Wood, Me!!!!

You following Timmy, It's me, see I am the hottest property in 6CW, its youngest champion and everything that Liam Wood can only aspire to be.

So while Liam Wood wanders around looking for a shiny mirror to admire himself, I can just look at myself in this shiny UK Championship belt. Now if you excuse me, a real champion has a match to prepare for his match

*O’Callaghan walks out of shot singing to himself again as Tim Allen ask his cameraman if he got any of that*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*The scene changes backstage to Gazzy D walking with a bag over his shoulder towards the GMs office, he stops to talk briefly with production staff. He’s just about to enter the office when he spots Marshall Murdoch leaning against a wall across the corridor*

MM: So you finally noticed i was here huh

Gazzy: What the hell is that supposed to mean?

*Murdoch pushes himself off the wall as Gazzy places the bag on the floor*

MM: It means that I cant help notice that all the matches you made are missing a certain Je na sais quoi. You know that special someone to add that bit of sparkle.

Gazzy: I ain’t got no plans to get back in that ring and compete. But I’m sure i will add enough sparkle as GM, You know.

*Gazzy smirks as Murdoch looks at with a look incredulity*

MM: I’m talking about me you buffoon, where the hell is my match?

*Murdoch continues to look on in amazement*

MM: You really do believe your own hype don’t you. Gazzy D - 6CW’s last action hero. When in reality you are nothing but a joke. A second rate world champion in a second rate company...that was, until the I signed, of course.

I mean the way you used to strut around here thinking you were the best in the world when in reality you were nothing but a joke. Don’t take my word for it though, ask any of the ex 6WF guys.

Seriously every week in that locker room you would have at least one of the roster walk out the john, waving their hand shouting “Would leave it 10-15 mins, just dropped one hell of Gazzy D”

*Gazzy's smirk turns to that of annoyance*

MM: So how about you stop trying to play the big shot and put the real talent in a match eh?

*Their eyes stay locked, anger and intensity matched on each face

GD: Earn it, Murdoch.

*The camera fades away as Gazzy slams his office door in the face of Marshall, who slams his fist against a wall

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:07 pm

Match Four
International Title Match
Crime Lord vs Aaron Heath

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...the following match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6CW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

HA: That's right folks, our guest general manager Gazzy D is once again treating the fans watching here and at home to more title action on an edition of Anarchy, in fact this is the first of two title matches scheduled for this evening.

HE: Cerberus defends his TV Title later on in the evening but up first, Crime Lord is forced into defending his International Title this evening.

HA: And this is a real clash between experience and youthful promise, as the veteran champion defends against the youthful promise of Aaron Heath.

HE: It's going to be tough for Heath to win his first title here tonight, Crime Lord has been in nigh-on unstoppable form over the past month or so, including a successful Night of Glory defence against Conor Anderson, delivering a beating so bad that Anderson hasn't been seen since.

RA: Introducing first...THE CHALLENGER... hailing from Portland, Oregon, USA and weighing in at 259lbs...AARON HEATH!

"Time bomb baby" hits and Heath morosely enters on the top of the ramp, a cold and determined demeanour as the crowd descend into a frenzy of boos. Heath's eyes have a steely focus about them as he slowly trudges towards the ring soaking in the crowd's hate. Stopping at the bottom of the ramp, Heath cricks his head to the side as he heads towards the steel steps, stepping up them with heavy stomps.

HA: Aaron Heath has long had the reputation of being one of 6CW's brightest young stars, the next big thing but he's yet to step up to the mark and make that next step.

HE: Heath is supremely talented, and normally I'd be backing him, but I'm just not sure he has the killer instinct that you require to beat somebody of Crime Lord's calibre.

HA: The self-proclaimed "Silver-tongued revolutionist" has certainly made himself the nearly man here in 6CW, and like you say, it'll be tough to take that next step tonight.

RA: And now...hailing from Lancaster, England and weighing in at 276lbs...the reigning and defending 6CW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION...CRIME LORRDDDD!

‘Out of the black’ starts to play as the crowd descend in to boos and Crime Lord walks out to the stage with his International title wrapped around his waist. He unhooks the title and lifts it high in the air before making his way down to ringside ignoring the jeers of the crowd.

HE: Heath may lack that killer instinct but that accusation certainly can't be levelled at Crime Lord, perhaps the most decorated wrestler in this company.

HA: His CV of titles and who he has beaten throughout his career is who's who of wrestling greats but I'm not sure he was overly appreciative of Gazzy D's decision to have him defend the title here tonight.

HE: Is it any wonder? This man is box office, he shouldn't be defending the International Title on an Anarchy, especially one in front of these idiots.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Crime Lord and Aaron Heath circle the ring, staring each other down. Eventually they march forward simultaneously, locking up. They to and fro but neither man gets an advantage and there's a clean break. Heath dusts himself off as Crime Lord smirks. The duo again lock up, only for Crime Lord to synch in a side headlock on Heath.

The young upstart hits a couple of stiff forearm smashes into the back of Crime Lord and then manages to complete the counter with a bridging belly to back suplex.

Ref: 1..................2.Kick out!

Crime Lord kicks out powerfully, Aaron Heath goes for a boot to the face of the grounded Crime Lord but he manages to grab the boot and then counter with a dragon screw leg whip to bring Heath down to the mat. Crime Lord then piles into Heath with a series of punches to the head from close range.

The referee eventually intervenes, forcing Crime Lord into a break just before the five count. Crime Lord then allows Heath up to his feet, only to drive him back down into the mat with a big boot to the head. Crime Lord makes the cover on Heath.

Crime Lord Heath up to his feet, he hits a couple of big right-handed body shots before then clubbing Heath around the side of the head with a left-handed punch. Crime Lord then lifts a boot up into the stomach, Heath lurches over and Crime Lord hits a fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Heath forces the shoulder up off the mat, Crime Lord brings Heath to his feet where he hits a couple of European Uppercuts before whipping him firmly into the corner. Crime Lord then sprints but Heath uses the ropes to springboard over the top rope of the on-rushing Crime Lord, he quickly rolls Crime Lord up into a pin attempt.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

HA: A very even start to this match-up, Heath and Crime Lord each showing off their differing styles.

HE: Heath knows that speed will be key here, he won't match Crime Lord for power, not many people can.

Crime Lord springs up to his feet following the roll-up, he swings at Heath who counters by lifting a knee up into the stomach. Heath quickly bounces off the ropes, hitting Crime Lord with a reverse neckbreaker. Aaron Heath follows this up by running off the ropes and nailing a kick to the side of the head. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up off the canvas, but Aaron Heath is immediately back onto the offensive by hitting a number of knee drops down into the face. . He then waits for the Crime Lord to rise before reeling off a number of rights and lefts to the head of Crimey who stumbles back, trying to protect himself but can’t really get a block in on any of Heath's punches.

Heath backs Crime Lord into the ropes where he continues with the punching until the referee is forced to step in. Heath eagerly moves back in as soon as the ref finishes warning him, he connects with a clothesline that flips Crime Lord over the top rope. The International champion lands on the apron, Heath applies a front facelock before dragging Crime Lord forward to rest his legs on the 2nd rope...

HA: Spike DDT!

HE: Aaron Heath really is taking it to Crime Lord here, I think he's caught the veteran slightly off guard by the high octane approach he's taken.

HA: Heath certainly not afraid to get into a brawl with Crime Lord here, which is what I find most surprising.

Aaron Heath stands over Crime Lord for a moment, where he motions a title belt around his waist. Heath then hauls up Crime Lord and Irish whips him into the corner. Heath sprints in and connects with a leaping forearm smash, and Crime Lord slumps down. Heath turns, runs to the opposite corner, leaps back off the 2nd rope to build some momentum before running in and nailing a cannonball senton splash. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Crime Lord again kicks out, Aaron Heath stands over him allowing Crime Lord to his feet. He scoops up Crime Lord and sets up for a piledriver, but the International champion manages to drop down the back. Crime Lord shoves Heath into the ropes, he falls back to the middle of the ring where the International champion plants his challenger into the mat with a spinebuster. Cover.

HE: A timely counter from Crime Lord, he sensed the danger he was in and found that little bit extra to escape the predicament.

Crime Lord gets up to his feet, he hauls up Aaron Heath and fires in a number of knees to the gut, before whipping Heath into the ropes. On the rebound meets the popular star with a big belly to belly suplex. Heath staggers to his feet and Crime Lord drills him to the mat with a Samoan Drop. He hooks the leg.

Heath drives the shoulder up, Crime Lord rolls up to his feet and quickly bounces off the ropes and nails a running splash down onto the top of Heath’ abdomen. Crime Lord then stands waiting for Heath to rise before throwing him down with a suplex. Crime Lord attempts to bridge over but Heath quickly powers out. Crime Lord then locks in an armbar.

HA: Some impressive chain wrestling from Crime Lord, I think that just demonstrates the rich vein of form he's in, he's using more than just power to dominate matches now.

Heath fights up to his feet with the armbar hold still applied, only for Crime Lord to floor him with a huge clothesline. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Crime Lord rolls up to his feet, he retreats to the corner. Heath slowly gets up to his feet, Crime Lord runs in...

HA: SPEAR!

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Crime Lord stands over Aaron Heath, waiting for him to rise, when he does so Crime Lord drives a boot into the gut. He then sets up for a powerbomb on Heath...

HE: The challenger showing some fight here, reining punches down into the head of Crime Lord!

Heath manages to free himself and drop down from the shoulders of Crime Lord, he quickly hits a chopblock on the champion, taking him down to one knee. Heath follows that with a neck snap, and then a running dropkick to the face. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Aaron Heath slowly gets to his feet, and Crime Lord manages to get up soon after him. The duo begin exchanging blows, Heath manages to block a punch and then throw Crime Lord down to the mat with a hip toss. Crime Lord rolls to his feet, Heath boots him in the stomach and then nails a brainbuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Crime Lord drives the shoulder up, Heath stands over the former world champion before knocking him down into the mat with a double axe handle to the back of the head. Crime Lord rolls to his feet, Heath lifts him into the air and this time manages to connect with a scoop slam piledriver. Cover.

HA: What's really impressed tonight about Aaron Heath, regardless of the result, is the focus that he has shown.

HE: I think that Heath has become angered by the "nearly man" tag that has been pinned upon him and wants to change that.

HA: Heath may well have been motivated by seeing O'Callaghan defeat Cameron Faith for the UK Title. That is a man who came into 6CW later than him, was regarded as a peer, but has perhaps pressed ahead quicker than Heath has.

Heath rolls to his feet, he nails a series of knees into the back before attempting to apply a sleeper hold. Crime Lord gets to his feet, driving Heath back towards the corner. He counters with a series of forearms to the back of the head, Heath then climbs to the top rope...

HA: DIAMOND DUST!

HE: WHAT A MOVE BY HEATH!

HA: THAT COULD BE IT!

Ref: 1.....................2.......................Kick out!

Crime Lord powers the shoulder up, Heath beats the canvas in frustration. He lifts up Crime Lord, putting him in position to lift up the International champion for the dead-end but Crime Lord counters with a back body drop. Heath rolls up, Crimey takes him down with an STO.

He takes a few menacing steps back to the corner...

HE: DRIVE BY!

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

HA: The knee to the head nearly wins it for Crime Lord!

Heath forces the shoulder up. Crime Lord lifts Aaron Heath to his feet, and then whips him out across the ring. On the rebound, he catches Heath in a bearhug hold. Crime Lord then starts throwing Heath around from side to side like a rag-doll, squeezing the air out of his body.

HE: He's got the bearhug hold locked in firmly here!

Crime Lord changes tact, keeping the bearhug hold applied but running to each corner of the ring, one after the other, driving his challenger into the turnbuckles of each one. Crime Lord then returns to the middle of the ring and transitions from the bearhug into a sidewalk slam! Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Heath gets the shoulder up. Crime Lord lifts him up and lifts Heath onto his shoulders...

HA: POWERBOMB!

HE: HEATH COUNTERS!

Heath counters with a hurracanrana on Crime Lord. He rolls to his feet, walking straight into the path of Heath who nails a fallaway slam. Crime Lord stumbles up...

HA: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1.......................2....................Kick out!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up. Aaron Heath hauls him to his feet, he sets up for a German suplex but Crime Lord blocks that, he manages to fight out and transition his way around into a German suplex position of his own, and Crime Lord manages to nail it, bridging into the pin.

Ref: 1.................2...................Kick out!

Heath forces the shoulder up. Crime Lord drags him to his feet, lifting Heath onto his shoulders...

HA: LOCK N LOAD!

HE: That's it! It's over!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:07 pm

Ref: 1.............................2.................................Kick out!

HA: NO WAY!

HE: HEATH KICKED OUT!

HA: INCREDIBLE!

Crime Lord looks to the skies in disbelief, he then stands waiting for Heath to rise. He lifts the challenger onto his shoulders...

HA: Crime Pays!

HE: Heath drops down the back!

Heath drops down the back of Crime Lord as he attempts the tombstone, Crime Lord turns around and Heath kicks him in the gut...

HA: DEAD-END!

Ref: 1.....................2........................Kick out!

HE: Another kick out!

HA: This is incredible!

Aaron Heath waits for Crime Lord to stir slightly, hitting a knee to the stomach. Heath sprints off the ropes, going for the act of violence...

HA: Crime Lord pushes him up into the air...CAUGHT HIM!

HE: LOCK N LOAD!

HA: COUNTER!

HE: TORNADO DDT!

Heath shuffles back to the corner, pulling himself up using the ropes, he then sprints in...

HA: ACT OF VIOLENCE!

Ref: 1.................................2.............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: OH MY GOD!

HE: IT'S OVER! IT'S OVER! UNBELIVABLE!

HA: NEW CHAMPION! NEW CHAMPION! CRIME LORD HAS BEEN DEFEATED!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by way of PINFALLLLLL and NEWWWWWWW 6CW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION...AARON HEAAATTTHHHHHHHHHH!

The crowd are somewhat shocked as Aaron Heath slowly stirs to his feet, for a moment he too looks shocked before regaining his normal arrogance and assurance, demanding the title from the referee as he tries to raise Heath's arm aloft to signal him the victor.

HA: Aaron Heath has defeated Crime Lord here in Birmingham tonight to become the new International Champion, I don't think that anybody saw that coming.

HE: We all know what a talent Heath is but I just couldn't see him beating Crime Lord. That's not a slant on Heath, I couldn't see anyone beating Crime Lord.

HA: It was a different Heath tonight, the same confidence but more focused, more determined, more motivated than we have ever seen before.

HE: It was the performance of his career so far, he has dethroned a truly great champion and that can surely only push Heath onto the next level.

HA: A title defence that Crime Lord didn't want, you have to think that he won't be happy with either the result or the fact this match was made in the first place.

The camera's return to the ring and Heath now has the title firmly in his grasp, clutching it tight to his chest before holding it aloft in one arm, a confident grin spreading across his face.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:08 pm

*Timothy Allen stands backstage ready to interview

TA: My guest at this time...Liam Wood!

*Wood walks over and stands by Allen, ignoring his outstretched hand

TA: Nothing says "bad guy" like ignoring the hand, huh?

*Wood turns to look at Allen, both shocked and angered

LW: What did you just say to me..?

*Allen looks back at him, trying to decide whether that was brave or stupid

TA: Well, no, screw it. You've put me down for about a year now...and i'm sick of it. We all know the shine rubs right off Liam Wood with Costello around. He owned you, and now hes back. He's even got your ex to come into the building, and you couldn't do that with 100 missed calls

*Wood just stares at Allen, anger growing and growing. He turns to stand in front of him, then suddenly grabs him by the throat

LW: Listen to me, little man. I've seen to it that a lot of stupid men with big mouths don't speak up quite like they used to. Thunder can only speak in riddles, Dicey hits the bottle harder than he does that slapper who follows him...I can end your career by ripping out your damn throat.

*Wood pushes Allen to the ground

LW: Sit the f*** down and grovel at my feet you insignificant maggot of a man.

*Wood picks up the microphone from Allen's shaking hands. He then turns to the camera

LW: Vincent...you're already showing that turning back time never ends well. Emmy? Really? Take this as a sign: I don't care about little wh*res who act like princesses. You need to head on home and back to obscurity. This is my party now, Beachfront Brawl is just waiting to crown me king, and you're older and slower than ever before. Batman and Robin might now know you, but I do. And I know you are nothing now. Little games and your clever violent outbursts; you're chasing your burnt out glory and you'll fall from the sky the minute you stand in my way.

*Breathing hard, Wood stops and looks down at Allen

LW: Feeling brave again, Tim?

*Allen shakes his head meekly

LW: I thought as much

*Wood walks away as the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:08 pm

HA: The fallout from last show will continue tonight, of course, but we are attempting to find out more about Costello's involvement as things continue here on Anarchy.

HE: What were you doing for the last two weeks? Get an interview, speak to his people...do something?!

HA: Costello doesn't have "people"

HE: But you always have excuses

HA: Regardless, we now head backstage live where Charlotte Grey is waiting to tell us more.

*The scene changes to Charlotte

CG: Gentlemen, I wish I could bring you more news, but so far we are full of questions back here too. Myself, Tim Allen and other 6CW reporters you don't get the pleasure of seeing have all been working to find out more from Costello, see him entering the building or talk to any of the more elusive "higher ups" in 6CW to find out anything we can about what we can only presume is the return of Vincent Costello to 6CW.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:09 pm

*From a smiling Charlotte we head straight back to Tim Allen, a little less well-presented than before but standing and neatened up

TA: My guest at this time, the challenger for the Television Title tonight...Mike Masters

*Masters walks to him

TA: A pleasure to have you here, Mike. Tonight you face someone who appeared to be an ally only weeks ago...does this change that for you?

*Masters ponders

MM: You do not understand, and even with the simplest of words I am not sure I could explain it to a man so bereft of intelligence.

*Masters stares at Allen, waiting for a reply, but the interviewer seems to have learned a lesson

MM: Allen, you mindless fool. We came together to purge our surroundings of the puppet who had infected our careers like a virus. All three men were committed to a cause; destroying the lie of this "monster." And now? Now we are free to walk through everyone and anyone we want...individually. So Cerberus joined with me for one day, and faces me another. And there is nothing more to it than that

TA: Your alliance is over

MM: The task is complete. With Joshua dead to this industry, a footnote, one history can remember as a monster with a daddy complex...now that is done we part to succeed as we did before him.

*Masters leaves abruptly and the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:09 pm

Match Five
O’Callaghan vs Liam Wood

He: Up next we have action in the singles division as former EWF Champion Liam Wood takes on the current UK Champion O'Callaghan, who has been on somewhat of a roll as of late

Ha: He has indeed, he made Cameron Faith tap out to win the UK title and is probably on the roll of his career, Wood on the other not so much. Not only did he lose his title at Night of Glory, just two weeks ago he was up against Cassius and fell short, I can expect another test tonight

He: I agree it won't be easy, I probably have Wood as marginal favourite, but what a win it would be for O'Callaghan if he can bet the former champ tonight, and O'Callaghan will be looking to prove a point too, after Wood not so indly pointed outto him that the title he holds wasn't as prestigous as a world title

Ha: Well I think that's sour grapes on Wood's part, all of the titles we have here are stackedin prestige, and anybody would, and should be honoured to hold one

'Run this town' hits as the lights in the arena go dark. The boos of the crowd grow in volume as O'Callaghan appears on the stage illuminated by the strobe lighting before cockily striding down to the ring embracing the jeers and taunts from the fans

He: This guy isn't the biggest, in fact he'll be be giving over 30lbs away to Wood tonight who himself is only 230-235lbs, but with that UK title around his waist coupled with the wrestling skills he possesses h carries himself like he's untouchable, and I struggle to find a reason why he shouldn't

Ha: He has been a revelation this is true, I don't think there is a ceiling for this kid, the sky is truly the limit, especially if he picks up the W here tonight

The boos in the arena increase in volume as 'Revival Mode' blasts through the speakers and Wood makes his way out to the stage illuminated by a sole spotlight. He slowly and cockily makes his way down to the ring eyes fixed on O'Callaghan

He: Wood looking focused here tonight, and he has to be. It was a momentary lapse in concentration that cost him last time out that cost him the win, he needs to get back on winning terms here tonight

Wood climbs in the ring as the house lights come back up and the official signals for the bell. The two men go head to head in the centre of the ring and go to tie up but Wood gets a kick to the mid section of O'Callaghan and knocks him down to the mat with an elbow to the back of the head as he doubles over in pain. Wood starts to stomp down on O'Callaghan who can only try and cover himself

He: Wood not wasting time here. He has been pretty vocal this week about his frustrations in wanting the title back that he feel was robbed from him, and with Costello back in the fold I think he feels that he'll be put to the back of the queue again

Ha: If I had one criticism of Wood it has to be that rather large chip that he carries around everywhere. He'll get his title rematch, I'm sure of that. But I felt he often talked more about how he should be champion as opposed to making it happen, which he showed he was more than capable of doing when he finally got back the title he'd been craving for years

Wood backs in to the corner and waits for O'Callaghan to get to his feet, as he does he closes in and unleashes a flurry of MMA strikes measuring each one to perfection as he backs O'Callaghan up against the rope. he Irish whips him across the ring and then pounces with a Lou Thesz press. He gets back to his feet climbs to the second rope and then jumps off planting his elbow through the sternum of te UK Champion and hooks the leg

O'Callaghan kicks out and Wood grabs his head and drives it down in to the canvas, halting before the official calls for the DQ. He backs away as O'Callaghan slowly starts to get up

He: SUPER KICK FROM WOOD! SICKENING TO THE SIDE OF THE HEAD

O'Callaghan falls sideways to the outside of the ring. Wood walks over to the ropes and catapults himself outside taking O'Callaghan out with a crossbody. He lifts him up and drives him back first into the crowd barrier and tosses him back inside the ring.

Wood climbs up on to the apron and goes to enter the ring but O'Callaghan blindsides him taking out the back of wood's knee with a chop block. Wood falls to the mat clutching his leg as O'Callaghan goes to work on it. He puts the leg on the bottom rope before springing off the middle one and dropping all his weight down across the knee

O'Callaghan drags Wood in to the middle of the ring and raises the leg before dropping several elbows to the inside and then goes for the cover

He: Sorry O'Callaghan but you'll have to do a little more than that to keep Wood down

Ha: This is a start though, take out Wood's leg then you take out his offense

O'Callaghan lifts Wood off the mat and whips him in to the corner of the ring and then follows up with a running drop kick. Wood stumbles out of the corner and O'Callaghan once again kicks the back of Wood's leg out from underneath him and stomps down viciously on the leg

He: Great game plan by the UK Champion here

O'Callaghan backs away and waits for Wood to get back to his feet. The former champion slowly gets up and limps to the centre of the ring and in to an arm drag from O'Callaghan, he gets back up and limps in to a headlock takedown.

Wood battles back to his feet and pushes O'Callaghan against the ropes

Ha: Samoan Drop from Wood, He's bought himself some time to recover here

Wood crawls toward the corner of the ring and tries to loosen his leg to get rid of the pain. He pulls himself to his feet as O'Callaghan gets up in the middle of the ring. The two meet in the centre and begin to trade right hands. Wood quickly takes the advantage and backs O'Callaghan in to the corner of the ring. He whips him in to the opposite corner and then runs at him with a clothseline. O'Callaghan staggers out in to the centre of the ring

He: OVERHEAD BELLY TO BELLY FROM WOOD

O'Callaghan throws his shoulder off the mat. Wood gets to his feet and lifts him up and then conencts with an inverted atomic drop and knocks O'callagahn down with an enziguri

Ha: O'Callaghan kicks out again to the annoyance of Wood

Wood gets to his feet and motions for O'Callaghan to do the same. As he does he whips him against the ropes and then knocks him down with a big boot

He: O'Callaghan kicks out again. Wood not impressed whatsoever

Ha: I'm not being funny though, Wood has hardly delved in to his box of tricks yet. Maybe that early targeting of the knee from O'Callaghan has Got in to Woods head

Wood squares up to the official accusing him of a slow count

He: O'CALLAGHAN DRAGS WOOD DOWN FROM BEHIND.......ANKLE LOCK IN the MIDDLE OF the RING

Wood is clawing at the canvas as O'Callaghan locks in the submission in the centre of the ring, he wraps his legs around Wood's to apply extra pressure and try to hyper extend the knee in the process

Ha: what does Wood do here? He has no where to go and that submission is locked in good and tight

Wood is trying his best to pull himself toward the ropes

He: Of course this is were weighing only 195lbs has it's disadvantages. Wood nearly at the ropes, just one more push....

Ha: O'Callaghan drags him back, great ring awareness from the UK Champion

He: What does Wood do here? Can he try and make the ropes a second time

Wood continues to drag himself across the canvas at a noticeably slower pace this time. He inches his way froward as the official looks for the submission and O'Callaghan tightens his grip.

Ha: Wood.....one outstrecthed arm away. Can he make it?

He: YES!! But what damage has been done to that leg again?

O'Callaghan utilises the full five count of the official before releasing the submission. He waits for Wood to struggle up to his feet and kicks the leg out from underneath him and Wood falls face first over the second rope

Ha: 619!!!! THIS IS IT! HUGE WIN FOR O'CALLAGHAN

He: NO!! SHOULDER UP FROM WOOD

O'Callaghan pleads with the referee for the three count but is shown the two count. Wood struggles back to his feet and O'Callaghan connects with a snap suplex, he rolls through and lifts Wood in to a Michinoku Driver for the pin

Ha: SO CLOSE!! CERTAINLY the CLOSEST WE'VE COME SO FAR

He: GREAT OFFENSE AS WELL FROM THE UK CHAMPION!

O'Callaghan hits the mat in frsutration before exitin the ring to the apron. He motions for Wood to get to his feet before springboarding off the top rope

He: WORLD EATER OUT OF NOWHERE. DESPERATION FROM WOOD BUT HE CAUGHT ALL OF IT

Ha: He's unable to capitalise though, he's favouring that leg there. Maybe it caused him damage just to hit the move

Wood rolls to the outside and whinces in pain each time he tries to put weight on the injured leg. He walks around trying to shake off the pain before sliding back inside as O'Callaghan gets back to his feet. He kicks him in the gut

Ha: DDT

O'Callaghan kicks out and Wood gets back to his feet. He stretches out his leg as he does and limps over to his opponent. He lifts him off the mat setting him in position for a powerbomb

Ha: Wood looking for a high impact move here

He: His knee gave out though, he wasn't even able to lift O'Callaghan then

O'Callaghan tries to take advantage quickly closing in on Wood

Ha: Hurricanra.....

He: POWERBOMB FROM WOOD. HE GOT ALL OF IT THAT TIME!!

Ha: DID HE GET HIM?

He: I THINK HE DID.....OFFICIAL SIGNALLING TWO THOUGH. MAN THATS AS CLOSE AS YOU CAN GET WITHOUT WINNING

Wood raises his arms in victory and then begins to throw a temper tantrum when he realises the two count being signalled. He begins to stalk O'Callaghan who slowly begins to get to his feet, as he does Wood positions himself behind and wraps his arms around his waist

He: GERMAN SUPLEX...BRIDGED

Ha: Kick out again. Wood growing in to this one

He: I think he needs to put this away quickly, he can't afford further damage to that knee

Wood hits the mat in frustration before getting to his feet. He impatiently grabs O'Callaghan and dtags him to his feet before Irish whipping him

Ha: Flap jack from Wood

He: HURRICANRANA!! GREAT COUNTER

Ha: And look how Wood fell, he's set up again FOR THE 619!!! SPRINGBOARD FROGSPLASH

He: WOOD KICKS OUT! ANOTHER CLOSE FALL! WHAT DO EITHER NEED TO DO?

O'Callaghan holds his head in his hands as he looks up to the heavens. He slowly gets to his feet and then reaches down to lift Wood up, he whips him into the corner of the ring and then hits a running monkey flip sending Wood flying in to the centre of the ring. O'Callaghan climbs to the top rope

Ha: O'Callaghan looking for the high risk here

He: NAILS IT THOUGH! WHAT A CROSSBODY

He: Shoulder up again from Wood, O'Callaghan looking to end this

O'Callaghan gets back to his feet and signals for the end. He grabs the leg of Wood and kicks away at the back of the knee

Ha: Are we about to see the best Sharpshooter in the game today.....HERE WE GO

He: IT'S OVER!!! HE WON!

'Revival Mode' hits the speakers as the crowd boo. We see replays of O'Callaghan going for the submission and then Wood dragging him down from behind

Ha: HE GOT THE TIGHTS!! WOOD CHEATED

He: He did what he had to. Many of the best in this business have done what they have needed to to get to the top. Plus Wood was in desperation mode, the last thing he needed was having to fight against another O'Callaghan submission hold

Wood rolls to the outside of the ring and raises his arm in victory with a cocky smile on his face, he backs up the ramp limping and whincing every time he puts weight on the leg as O'Callaghan looks on from the ring angrily

Ha: O'Callaghan was impressive in defeat here tonight, but I have to question Wood. I think him losing the title has messed with him a bit. Last time out he lost to Cassius and now tonight he looked a fraction off the pace against O'Callagahan

He: But a win is a win, thats what the record books will show

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:10 pm

The scene opens with Cerberus stood alongside Tim Allen. Cerberus is holding the TV title on his shoulder.

TA: Cerberus, you have been very vocal with regards the former 6WF superstars that have signed with 6CW, you have also expressed a dislike for the fans at the Barclaycard arena. A very interesting stance to invoke the crowd considering your big match tonight against Mike Masters for your TV title...

Cerberus shakes his head and laughs

C: I have never cared what the crowd think, and I never will. There is a reason that they are FORMER 6WF superstars...there GREAT company is dead. They are use to being big fish in a small pond, well here they need to be accustomed to exactly what they are...Bottom dwellers.

Tim continues

Tim: But surely the hostile environment you walk into is not ideal preperation for such a huge match?

Cerberus seems annoyed by the line of questioning as he responds

C: You let a few of the clowns in and they all come in there droves, answer me this Tim, is this anymore hostile than an Engel vs Cerberus Xtreme match? Is it anymore hostile than any of the matches I have ever faced in my 6CW career?

Tim shrugs his shoulders in reply

TA: I guess not...

C: I GUESS NOT? Listen Tim, I win every single war I walk through. There is not one man in that locker room that can beat me...NOT ONE! I will be walking out of here STILL TV champion...Mike Masters will more than likely not be walking out of here at all...but you can thank Gazzy for that one.

Cerberus walks off camera

TA: Cerberus certainly not worried about his match tonight. Back to you Harold.

Scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*The cameras return to the backstage area with Zhi and Marshall Murdoch analysing the match card which is grasped in the big clobber hands of Cassius Zhi. Both men look at each other with a sadistic grin. Suddenly a voice can then be heard.*

???: Busy are we?

*Logan and BD march into the scene with a smirk across their faces as the crowd boo a little louder this time. Cassius and Marshall look at each with a grin before Cassius speaks.*

ZHI: Busy are we fellas?

LK: It looks as if you guys are swept off your feet too... it's been a while.

Murdoch: Yeah... been far too long.

BD: Let's discuss this over tea shall we gents?

*BD sniggers at Cassius who looks down at the floor and chuckles. He then looks at Marsh before all four men stare at one another.*

ZHI: Carry the fight your way, but you know the score. Bring them to their knees. These people need to remember who we all are...

*BD and Logan nod at Zhi and Marshall as they head off. The crowd are a little confused as the final shot is Cassius looking at the departing pair with a cold but confident look.*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The scene opens in an old abandoned wooden building. Rot has begun to set in upon the walls and only a dim orange glow provides light

???: HaHaHaHa...

As the laughter dies down, Engel walks slowly into view wearing just a white shirt

EH: A stab in the dark is all it took for the demon to fall with a whimper...the last memories of the longest reigning 6CW champion, my face laughing into his. He thought of himself as a demon but was a mere puppet of one of the greatest minds this company has ever had in charge...hehehe...

Engels eyes open wider, almost manic in his stare

EH: The funny thing about demons...is we all have them...opponents we can't quite beat, voices we can't quite silence...STRINGS...we can't quite cut...

Engel begins to laugh

EH: ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING...CHAOS...as it ensues within this company, you will ALL see how beautiful it is. It is that crystalline nature of the beast that I fell in love with, and in the anarchy I shall thrive. It is the people like Reborn, Lex Hart, talentless pieces of crap whose only insults are to call me a clown...but the truth is, I am not the one that has to wear a mask, I am not the one that is scared...

Engels wide smile becomes a frown

EH: THEY...WILL FEAR ME! THEY WILL...SEE! All that I see when I look into my mirror, all of my scars and my pain...THEY WILL FEAR ME! I will rid this company of every single last Demon till I am the only one left to fear...hehehe...YOU...ALL OF YOU... all of you will fear...FEAR...me!

The scene fades as Engel smiles silently

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:21 pm

Match Six
TV Title Match
Cerberus vs Masters

HA: Ladies and gentlemen, there are times in my career as a 6CW commentator when I am clueless as to what we are going to see happen in front of us and I'll be honest this next match is one of those times

HE: That's right, these two men in the very recent past have been shown to almost have an unlikely partnership but tonight they are going against each other with one of them walking away with a 6CW belt

HA: We saw these two men team up with another unlikely team mate to take out former 6CW World Champion Joshua in what some say was a show of power and what others say was just a bit of fun...but tonight, TV Champion Cerberus and former EWF Champion Mike Masters go one on one for the chance to be the TV Champion...

Champion blasts from the speakers as Mike Masters swaggers out with a smile on his face, the fans give a mixed reaction that doesn't seem to phase him as he makes his way down to the ring

HA: A few months ago Mike Masters was a World Champion and part of the most powerful faction that we had seen in sports entertainment...fast forward until now and he is a man looking for a direction.

HE: Well at Aftermath he along with Engel and his opponent here seemed to have found their direction and it involved Joshua...it might not be the smartest way to go but it put Master's name right back on the lips of the fans in this arena

HA: It's true and a lot of what is being said is that this man did what he did as revenge, some believe he felt betrayed by Mr Jones with him focussing more on Joshua and then allowing Liam Wood to take away his rematch...I guess this anger allowed Cerberus and Engel convince him that taking out Joshua was the right thing to do.

Masters reaches the ring allowing the ref to make his checks as Haunted by Disturbed fills the air, the lights dimming to a creepy red hue as the TV Champion Cerberus walks out with the title over his shoulder

HA: The man they just can't take the title off! Cerberus since his return has been a dominate force...first the Xtreme Title and now the TV Title...I honestly feel like they'll have to strip the title off him again if they want to see him without one

HE: Tonight though, he's facing a former World Heavyweight as well a Tag Team Champion...this may just be the toughest challenge to date for Cerberus' reign as 6CW TV Champion.

HA: I guess it depends how these men see each other...allies or as two men who had a mission and completed it and now back to how they have always been...enemies.

HE: I guess we are about to find out!

The crowd seem unsure of who to cheer and who to boo as the ref rings the bell causing the two competitors to begin to circle the ring, Masters goes in for a lock up but the much bigger man Cerberus shoves him back across the ring and smirks, wagging his finger

HA: Cerberus reminding Masters who the bigger man is here!

HE: I don't think he could forget...the man across the ring from him has a 50 pound weight advantage and is exactly a foot taller than him! I've stood next to Mike Masters and he is not a small guy...just think about that when you attempt to compute the sheer size of Cerberus.

Masters takes a second before starting to circle again before bouncing off the ropes, he ducks under a clothelines from Cerberus and on his return hits a forearm that stuns the TV Champion, Masters ducks under a punch and locks his arms around the waist of Cerberus but as he attempts to take him down Cerberus elbows free sending Masters across the ring as the pair turn to face each other once again with smiles on their faces

HA: These two men are enjoying this...earlier in the week Cerberus told the fans they were going to put on a masterclass and I guess they are fighting as allies...with Cerberus I feel he'll fight anyone...even if they are friends!

HE: Well I guess they are still on the same page then, I don't think that's a good thing for the rest of the 6CW roster...especially if that freak Engel is involved too...

Cerberus stands and waits but as Masters charges in once again looking for offence the lights in the arena flicker causing both men to pause

HA: I don't think this is a good sign...

Suddenly the lights go out and moments later the sound of metal on flesh can be heard, when the lights once again come on Joshua is seen stood in the ring with a chair in his hands, both Cerberus and Masters slumped against opposite turnbuckles. Joshua stands waiting as Masters runs in to attack the former World Champion only to catch a chair shot to the head causing him to hit the ground, rolling on to the apron. Cerberus then attacks but is caught with a chair shot to the gut that doubles him over before receiving a huge chair shot to the back that causes him to slump to the ground on his knees.

HA: Joshua is getting revenge! Two of the men who tried to take him out are here and you know he's trying to send a message to the man that some say is the ring leader!

Cerberus remains on his knees with his head bowed as Joshua raises the chair high in to the air, the majority of the fans watch through their hands as he swings the chair downwards but the onslaught is halted with an attack from behind

HA: Engel is here! Engel makes the save for Cerberus...

Joshua is sent stumbling to the turnbuckle as the replay shows Engel slamming a barbed-wire baseball bat in to the back of his head, Joshua attempts to charge out of the corner but Engel is quicker and forces the bigger Joshua back against the turnbuckle with the baseball bat across his throat.

HE: That alliance looks smart now, doesn't it?! The numbers game back to haunt Joshua!

HA: Someone needs to do something!

Joshua is able to fight back landing a kick to the gut but as he walks towards Engel he does not see Masters, who is back in with a huge superkick to the side of the head that sends Joshua stumbling back in to the path of Cerberus, the TV Champion ready and waiting with a big boot that takes Joshua down. Engel quickly moves in and begins landing baseball bat strikes to the gut

HA: This is getting out of hand...oh thank god!

*Out comes GazzyD, who sends floods of security into the ring to stop the brutality.

HE: He is really taking this GM job seriously...

*The security quickly swarm around the three attackers, pushing them to three corners of the ring. Gazzy lifts a mic, wildly moving in his hands as he stands enraged

Gazzy: That's it for you three tonight, you're out of here! You are not here to compete or to represent this company, and if you cannot do either then you won't be stepping back inside this arena! You're one for the night, get them out of here!

HE: Gazzy D laying down the law here...Engel looks furious!

HA: Of course he is, tonight he was set to face the 6CW Champion Robin Reborn one on one after beating Crime Lord last time out...and that is gone now.

The crowd mock Engel, Masters and Cerberus as security begin to drag them away. Gazzy D watches them as they are dragged away, before approaching the ring to check on Joshua.

GD: MEDICS DOWN HERE PLEASE!

HA: Joshua is the man who cut Gazzy D's career short but tonight Gazzy was here to make sure that the same didn't happen to his former enemy...what a class act!

As Masters, Cerberus and Engel are dragged away the camera focuses on Gazzy D with a look of pure rage on his face before cutting backstage

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:21 pm

After the commercial break, the scene opens in the parking lot of the Barclaycard Arena. A car speeds up the ramp into view and screeches to a halt. Tim Allen rushes to the door of the car as Dicey Reilly emerges, seemingly in a rush.

TA: Dicey? Dicey can I get a few words from you on your match tonight against Cassius Zhi?

Dicey gives Tim an angry stare before going to the boot of his car and taking out a gym bag and bottle of whisky. Dicey takes a swallow of the whisky and sneers before waving Tim away

TA: But Dicey, the 6CW fans will want to know...

Before Tim can finish speaking, Dicey slams the boot of the car, looks at the camera and storms off to the confusion of a perplexed Tim. Suddenly Dicey comes back into view and snatches a microphone from Tim Allen

DR: You know what...sure. Cassius Zhi thinks he can interfere in my f**king business? He has got another thing coming. He wants to protect his precious 6WF and that stupid piece of Sh** title? F*** 6WF, and F*** Zhi.

Tim gestures for his microphone back but Dicey instead suggests he leans into it to speak as he holds it

TA: Uh...Dicey, Cassius Zhi has put in some pretty worthy displays in recent weeks, not only that but you will be facing a very hostile crowd here tonight. How does it feel going into such a big match knowing that the world is against you?

Dicey reaches into his bag and pulls out Betsy, holding her in his left hand pointing it at Tim

DR: Week in Week out, its Dicey vs the world...the difference is that these dumb f***s paid for the wrong tickets to the wrong company. This is 6CW, and I am going to show all of these people, all of the so called 6WF SUPERSTARS...how we do things around here...am gonna show them exactly how the Irish deal with stupid F***s like Cassius Zhi...and you can sure as hell take that to the bank Tim...

Tim goes to probe Dicey further however the 6CW star is having none of it as he drops the microphone and storms off in a rage

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:22 pm

*By the exit doors we see 6 men holding onto Engel as he fights them off. They are attempting to throw him from the building, but Engel is kicking and punching at each of them, whilst laughing loudly and hysterically.

EH: Where do you think you can take me, Gareth?

*Two more men join and Engel kisses one on the head before headbutting him

EH: Usually they wrap my arms around my back...hehehehehe

*He suddenly stops fighting and allows himself to be carried to the doors

EH: We three kings of orient are, bearing gifts we traverse afar, field and fountain, moor and mountain, following yonder star.

*His voice fades as he is taken out into the night air and the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:22 pm

*The scene cuts from the main action to the Backstage area , Thunder stands proud as the crowd cheer wildly and loudly for the current EWF world champion. Thunder stares into the camera with a grin on his face as he prepares to talk to the 6CW world and the 6CW audience in attendance in Birmingham. He is wearing a casual pair of blue jeans and a scruffy old red hoody and a pair of tattered looking converse trainers. He the begins to speak to the world.*

Thunder: Ladies and gentleman, your true superhero has arrived! Your current EWF world champion! And tonight, I'm thrilled and excited to be taking on one of 6CW's biggest stars, Anthony Grace in the squared circle under the pressure of all our expectant and excited 6CW's fans! This is a true clash of the giants. Clash of the titans, whatever you wan't to call it... this is more exciting than any comic book folks!

*He looks around him

Thunder: Anthony Grace is a man that I respect massively. But tonight, Batman vs superman will happen and trust me, Batman will come out on top tonight. A clash of the goliaths on one of the biggest stages of them all. Grace vs Thunder. For weeks I have been waiting for this and finally tonight has come...But unfortantly Sometimes Superman can be played by anyone if they so desire...But I digress...

*Thunder smiles and mocks stroking a cat on his lap

Thunder: My plan of world domination , No of winning the EWF world championship got side tracked but, the right to fight gave me an opportunity to get my plan back on track and knowing you, me being on top wouldn’t sit well with you and the real you would immerge. So no, I will not run and I will not hide. I will stand and I will fight and I will silence my own doubts and anyone else, who tells me I no match for you. Understimate me at your peril, Anthony.

*Thunder holds the EWF world title aloft in the air as an intense demenour flushes across him. The crowd go wild as Thunder quickly exits the scene.*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Aug 2016, 8:23 pm

Match Seven
Grace vs Thunder

HA: Next up we have one of our world champions in action as Thunder takes on the Hollywood star Anthony Grace! Grace came close to beating the TV Champion last week for the title but walked away empty handed...what an important match this is right now for him to get his momentum back on track and to show that he deserves to be fighting for the top belts of this company

HE: Well if Thunder can win a title I guess anyone can...

HA: You say that like it's a negative but that's what Thunder has done and in doing so it shows that you can achieve anything if you set your mind to it...something that this man also believe

Amazing Grace begins to play to a mixed reaction as the former International Champion walks out on to the stage, he salutes the fans before making his way down to the ring, the crowd split down the middle.

HA: The fans just can't decide how to feel about this superstar...he has tried everything yet there are still those out there who just can't get behind him

HE: Well they're idiots, Anthony Grace is a good, hard working Christian man and someone that these fans should look up to!

Grace quickly enters the ring as the ref makes his checks. The fans then jump to their feet as Heroes Are Hard To Find blasts from the speakers and the EWF World Heavyweight Champion bursts on to the stage, posing on either side before standing in the middle as the camera focuses on him, the belt worn around his chest

HE: This is a disgrace...he doesn't even wear the belt properly...that belt needs a champion like it's rightful owner Liam Wood...I just can't take Thunder seriously since he stole the belt from someone who was meant to be his friend.

HA: Oh don't be ridiculous! Thunder took his chance just like anyone else would...

Thunder unstraps the belt and joins Anthony Grace in the ring, offering a handshake which Grace seems to take reluctantly. The fans begin to chant for both men but it's clear that Thunder is getting the bigger reaction but before the ref can ring the bell the arena fills with boo's

HA: Oh what is he doing here?!

HE: Mind your own business...he does what he wants....when he wants

The boo's get louder as a cocky Vincent Costello walks down to the ring and stands in the aisle way, motioning for the match to begin and as the ref does and with Thunder clearly distracted Anthony Grace quickly hits the roll up

...ONE

…......TWO

…......THRE-

HA: NO! Thunder got the shoulder up but that was nearly a record breaking win for Anthony Grace there...the distraction from Costello almost instantly paying off for the movie star!

HE: Thunder's a world champion...how is he falling for stuff like that. Ridiculous!

Grace wastes no time hitting a knee to the head of a kneeling Thunder and covering again

...ONE....TWO........NO! SHOULDER UP AGAIN

Grace once again quickly keeps up the offence hitting a knee drop down on to Thunder before pulling him to his feet, the fans continue to abuse Costello as Grace hits a snap suplex before looking at the crowd, almost in anger as they ignore the match to focus on Vincent Costello

HA: It seems like the distraction of Vincent Costello is slowing down Anthony Grace as well...

HE: Anthony is a professional...he's just taking a tactical break!

Grace shakes his head before continuing, he picks Thunder up and looks for another suplex only for Thunder to hit punches to the ribs before hitting a suplex of his own, draping Anthony Grace across the top rope, Thunder then quickly bounces off the ropes and returns with a running boot that sends Grace down on to the ground in front of Vincent Costello who continues to watch the action unfold

HA: The action looks like it's about move outside...with Vincent Costello this might not be a good thing!

HE: Vincent Costello hasn't done anything wrong by coming to the ringside area...have you hear of innocent until proven guilty?

HA: Yes but I've also seen that man do some of the most down right disrespectful things a man can do...including injuring our current EWF Champion and costing him over a year of his career.

As Grace begins to get to his feet the fans go crazy as Thunder bounces off the ropes and follows up with a huge Undertaker style flip over the ropes crashing down on top of Grace and narrowly missing Costello. Thunder gets to his feet but as he goes to capitalize Costello catches his eyes and the pair begin to trade words

HA: Thunder needs to not let Costello get in his head here tonight...this is not good for the world champion, especially when facing someone as talented as Anthony Grace!

Thunder and Costello get closer and closer as the ref begins to count but as they nearly bump heads Grace is back up, dragging Thunder backwards and slamming his spine in to the ring apron with a huge crash, the Hollywood native then rolls Thunder back in and as Thunder gets to a kneeling position Grace hits a superkick to the side of his head, making the cover quickly

...ONE...TWO...NO!

HA: Thunder is still in this, it's going to take a lot more to keep him down

HE: Only a matter of time...we can then begin to see just how cheap this title run really is

Grace is up quickly and waits for Thunder to rise, signalling for the end as he does

HE: TORNADO ROUNDHOUSE!

HA: NO! Ducked by Thunder...German suplex!

HE: NO! Another reversal!

HA: WHAT AN IMPACT!

The fans are stunned as Thunder is able to duck under the spinning kick before locking his arms around the waist of Grace but as he looks for the German suplex Grace is able to lock his legs and elbow free sending Thunder back towards the middle of the ring. Grace then charges forward, jumping towards Thunder to hit a huge DDT but as Grace looks to slam Thunder head first in to the ground the World Champion is able to catch Grace, holding him in place for a second before hitting a huge belly to belly across the ring sending Grace in to a sitting position, slumped on the bottom turnbuckle

HA: Thunder with a huge reversal there...what's he going to hit next!

HE: Get out of there Anthony!

Thunder quickly turns, charging across the ring before leaping forwards and hitting a massive senton canonball in to Grace before dragging him away from the ropes and making the cover

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THR-NO! SHOULDER UP!

HA: Anthony Grace showing he has just as much fighting spirit as Thunde...

Harold is quickly stopped in his tracks as Vincent Costello walks in to his eye line, sitting on the commentators desk and demanding a head set, he sits with his back to the Lloyd Brothers who look nervous as the action continues in the ring

HA: Mr Costello, welcome...so what brings you out her-

VC: Costello's Law does what it wants, when it wants...

HE: That's what I said Vincent!

In the ring Thunder has dragged Grace up in to a head lock attempting to wear down the American superstar, the fans cheer for Thunder while booing Costello who mocks it

VC: I wanted to come out and be impressed by this fake champion but he's a sham...a sham just like every other person who has held my belt!

HE: I agree....I was just saying earlier how the belt needs a champion like you!

HA: Oh really? I thought you said Liam Wo-

HE: I said Vincent Costello...you must have misheard me!

VC: It doesn't matter what you said, the only thing that matters is Costello's Law and the fact that nobody has defended that belt like I have.

Costello rips the head set off and moves closer to the ring, mocking Thunder as he continues to wear Grace down. Grace begins to fight back, slowly getting to his feet and landing elbows but as he breaks free Thunder is waiting with an elbow strike followed by a huge back breaker that leaves Grace down

HA: It looks like Thunder is about to fly! We've seen this tribute to Eddie Guerrero before...

As Thunder reaches the top of the turnbuckle he stops in his tracks as Vincent Costello climbs up on to the apron, shouting at Thunder about being a fake champion and how he put him away before and he'll do it again. To the shock of the fans Thunder turns to face Costello and argues back, motioning a belt around his waist.

HA: The ref needs to do something about this! Costello can't get involved like this!

HE: He hasn't touched Thunder...he's done nothing wrong!

With the ref distracted Grace is able to leap at the ropes causing Thunder to fall in to a prone position on the top of the turnbuckle, he then pulls himself up using the ropes and delivers a running knee that further stuns Thunder high above the ring.

HA: The ref has seen enough...Costello has been banned from ringside...but is it too late for Thunder?!

HE: There you go again...blaming Costello for something he hasn't done!

In the ring Grace has now scaled the turnbuckle and is hooking the head of Thunder, looking for a huge superplex only for the world champion to fight back with lefts, rights and head butts that stun Anthony Grace but as Thunder looks to be safe Grace lands a headbutt of his own, once again slumping Thunder down

HE: SUPERPLEX! WHAT AN IMPACT!

HA: Both men are down but Grace looks like he's moving a little quicker!

The fans will Thunder to get up but as Grace steadies himself he poses, motioning that the end is near. As Thunder gets to his feet he turns around and walks straight in to the path of Grace

HE: TORNADO ROUNDHOUSE KICK!

HA: HE DUCKED IT! HUNTER'S ARROW!

...ONE

…...TWO

…...THREE!

HE: NO!

HA: Thunder does it! Against all odds, yet again, he proves just what a champion he is!

HE: Its Costello's fault, he distracted Anthony! Thats a DQ!

*As the replay shows Thunder driving back up and propelling Grace up into the air for the European Uppercut, Grace imbalanced by missing his kick, and the connection across the jaw that flattens Grace. Thunder stands and salutes the crowd, before offering a mini applause for the laid out Grace

HA: And still with class, he knows it wasn't Grace's call for Costello to come out

HE: Grace has let Kramer down yet again...he better hope Hollywood is still interested cos soon 6CW wont be!

*Thunder rolls from the ring and walks down the ramp as we head backstage

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*Robin Reborn is backstage, furious and on his way to Gazzy's office before he is stopped by Charlotte Grey

CG: Robin, how are you feeling after the drama of Engel's ejection from the building?

RR: What the hell do I do now? I come to fight, Miss Grey, I come here to bring straight fire and take fools down.

CG: Not happy for the night off then?

*Reborn gives Charlotte a look

RR: You think I'm happy? I'm a goddamn wrestler, not come into this building to play no games, I don't----

"Think you're such a fighter, do ya?"

*Reborn sprints off in the direction of the voice and flies right into a brawl, the camera shaking as it moves to get close yet keep out of the way. Security flood to the area and we see Reborn pulled away from the figure of Vincent Costello. They are pulled away in different directions

VC: IF YOU WANT A FIGHT, ROBIN, I'M HERE!!

RR: JUST FIND ME, YOU PIECE OF S***!

*The scene fades with both men dragged away

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*The cameras head backstage and Gazzy is steaming down a corridor, walking fast and with purpose. He reaches the door of his office where two security men stand, both look like they have seen a fight recently; shirts and hair unkept, and a touch of blood on the side of one's head.

GD: Inside?

SG: He's waiting

GD: I appreciate your efforts, gentlemen, but he is basically a killing machine...when all he wants is a chair and time with me you can stand down.

*He pats the bleeding man on the shoulder then walks into his room. The camera follows and we see Joshua standing, alone, intense stare, heavy breathing

GD: I guess I shouldn't have really expected agents, a meeting and signed papers, should I?

*Joshua doesn't give a hint of reaction, he just stares

J: I want my match......I want what is owed to me......And all hell will come to those that stand in my way

*Gazzy looks slightly confused

GD: In all honesty, Joshua, I thought your rematch was the last thing on your mind...

*Joshua slams a fist into, and through the desk in the room

J: The title is dead, meaningless......I want violence......I want revenge......I want Cerberus, Masters......and Harlequin

*Gazzy looks at Joshua now almost a touch concerned

GD: I'm sorry, Joshua, I am not sure I can make that--

*Joshua takes a step towards Gazzy

J: All three......next week......or your recovery meets with a reminder as to who put you on the shelf......

*GD: Fine, fine. But this is your rematch gone, you hear me? And I will not allow your safety to be put into question, however much of a monster you are. If they look like they're going to kill you then it will be stopped

*Joshua smiles, and Gazzy actually backs away a little afraid

J: It is the end of someone's time here......but not I

*He storms out of the office and away as Gazzy composes himself, sighs and shuts the door

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 29 Aug 2016, 9:46 pm

HA: Welcome back to Anarchy folks, and what a show it has been tonight!

HE: Absolutely incredible Harold, there's been so much action, so many twists and turns, but unfortunately it is nearly time for it to come to an end.

HA: But not before our final match of the evening, that's right folks, it's now time for our MAIN EVENT!

HE: And my god, what a main event this one promises to be.

HA: This for many fans was a dream match. And quite frankly, it seemed that it would remain simply a pipe-dream. Until Gateway to Glory, which saw Cassius Zhi make his 6CW debut.

HE: From there, it was hoped that one day these two might clash but no-one expected it to come so soon.

HA: And no-one, certainly not Dicey Reilly, expected it to come after Zhi cost him the EWF World Title on the biggest stage of them all, Night of Glory. Tonight, Reilly gets his first real shot at revenge. There is no tag partners for Zhi tonight, no opportunities to be blind-sided, this is it.

HE: Dicey is in for a world of hurt tonight Harold, and I think these fans are going to enjoy every single moment of it.

'Born to fight' blasts through the speakers and the Birmingham crowd descend into a chorus of booing as Dicey Reilly strides out onto the stage, wearing a shirt emblazoned with the 6CW Logo. Reilly stands still at the top of the stage, listening to the fans boos before firmly flipping the bird on both hands to the Birmingham crowd. He marches down the ramp, sliding in under the bottom rope. He walks towards the ropes, leans over and points at the logo on his chest.

HA: Dicey Reilly is used to being the most popular man in the building, but tonight he might just be the most hated. We are in 6WF heart-land which would make Dicey hated enough, but the things he had to say about that company in the build-up has made it even more of a rabid atmosphere tonight.

HE: And let's not forget Harold, he hasn't just wound and riled up this crowd, he has done the exact same to Cassius Zhi, a man who represented 6WF for several years. He came into Zhi's house, peed on the carpet and now has to reap the consequences.

"They Say" hits A crimson red mist surrounds the stage and golden spotlights scan the arena – creating the effect of the whole arena glowing with the colours of China. The crowd erupt into huge cheers as Cassius Zhi emerges from the mist. Zhi stands waiting for a moment, the crowd's cheer then grow even louder Marshall Murdoch also emerges from the smoke.

HA: What the hell is Marshall Murdoch doing out here?!

HE: I don't know Harold, but these fans love it!

Cassius has the trademark maniacal grin etched across his face, Zhi glares down at Dicey Reilly and then walks down the ramp slowly, continuing to stare wide-eyed at the Irishman as Murdoch walks behind, grinning. Zhi rolls in and gets to his feet.

HA: Zhi probably not used to this kind of reaction from the Birmingham crowd, for so long he was vilified and hated for his actions but that has all been forgotten now that they have a man who has represented 6CW his entire career standing in front of them.

HE: They want to see Zhi inflict some punishment on Dicey Reilly, and I am sure they aren't the ones who want to see to that.

HA: You have to think that the odds are stacked against him now with Marshall Murdoch also out here...

"Radioactive" blares out around the speakers and the crowd cheer as Max Adamson walks out onto the stage, he strides down the ramp and then stands on the outside, staring at Marshall Murdoch before nodding at Reilly.

HA: It appears Dicey has some back-up of his own!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Dicey Reilly and Cassius Zhi circle the ring, staring each other down. Eventually they nod, and move in for the lock-up. Dicey gets the better of the exchange and pushes Cassius down to the mat. He rolls up and Dicey hits a big shoulder block on Zhi. Cassius gets to his feet and Dicey nails him with a DDT. He covers.

HA: That was a calmer start to the exchanges than I expected!

Dicey Reilly hauls up Cassius Zhi, he Irish whips him into the ropes and on the rebound goes for a belly to belly suplex but Cassius Zhi blocks and then counters with one of his own. Reilly gets to his feet, Zhi sprints over quickly and goes for a kick to the stomach. Dicey grabs the boot and flips the bird at Zhi, only for Cassius to crack him in the side of the head with an enzaguri kick.

Reilly falls down to his knees, Zhi runs the ropes quickly to hit a bakatare sliding kick. He covers.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Cassius Zhi hauls Dicey up by the head, he drives a knee up into the stomach and then flings him down with a snap suplex, he lifts up Reilly and hits a 2nd suplex. Dicey rolls up and Zhi levels him with a vicious spinning shoot kick to the abdomen, Reilly lurches forward and Cassius boots him in the face. Reilly falls back into the mat and Cassius hooks the leg.

Dicey kicks out, Zhi puts him into a choke hold, only breaking just before the 5 count. The crowd pop as Zhi listens to the referee's lecture only to then return straight back to the choke hold, this time breaking at 4. Cassius lifts up Dicey, he cracks a knee up into the stomach and follows that with a vicious swinging neckbreaker. He covers.

HE: Cassius Zhi living up the expectations of this partisan Birmingham crowd, he is really taking the attack to Dicey Reilly and they are loving every moment of it.

HA: The frenetic, high-paced style of Zhi is perfect for this situation and getting this crowd het up.

Dicey forces the shoulder up, Zhi locks in a front facelock and brings Reilly up to his feet, where he nails a series of knees to the face as the crowd cheer along with each one. Zhi forces Dicey back into the ropes, Cassius whips him out across the ring and then runs to the middle of the ring but Reilly leaps into the air and takes him down with a clothesline.

Cassius stumbles up to his feet and Dicey lifts him onto his shoulders and then connects with a rolling fireman's carry slam. Dicey gets to his feet, turns and then runs in, hitting a leaping back senton on Zhi. He covers.

Dicey Reilly lifts up Cassius Zhi, firing in a series of knife-edge chops to the chest which the crowd boo louder with each shot. Dicey forces Zhi into the corner, Reilly then climbs to the top rope, reining in punches to the top of the head. Dicey hits 9 punches, he then stops for a moment and stares around the arena with a snarl, before driving the final punch down into the top of the head.

Reilly drops back off the ropes, Cassius Zhi stumbles forward and Dicey hits him with a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

HA: Reilly is thriving in this atmosphere, he's feeding off the hatred of these fans.

Cassius forces the shoulder up, Dicey kicks him in the stomach and follows that with a knee to the face, before lifting Cassius up into the air. The crowd boo loudly as Dicey walks around the ring with Zhi in the air, parading him to his adoring public. Eventually, Dicey drops Cassius down to the mat with a hanging brainbuster. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.............Kick out!

Zhi forces the shoulder up, Dicey starts laying into him with a series of stomps on the ground. He then allows Cassius to his feet before throwing him into the ropes, Reilly flips Zhi over with a knee lift to the gut. Cassius rolls up and Dicey hits a side-slam backbreaker, covering afterwards.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Dicey lifts up Zhi, he fires in a number of right hands that force Zhi back into the corner. Reilly continues with punches only for the crowd to erupt into noise as Cassius blocks a punch. He then follows that up with a flurry of palm strikes and side elbows which Reilly has no answer for.

Zhi continues with the attack in the middle of the ring, following the palm strikes with a spin kick to the gut and then a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

HA: Zhi's striking is incredible, both the speed and the power. It's like Shinsuke Nakamura, but more violent.

Cassius gets to his feet and hits a series of elbow drops down into the chest and face of Dicey Reilly. Zhi then drags up Dicey, firing in a few punches to the head before whipping him against the ropes. Dicey is met with a spinning elbow smash from Cassius Zhi on the rebound. He covers.

Ref: 1................2.................Kick out!

Reilly forces the shoulder up, Cassius Zhi lifts him to his feet and then fires off a series of roundhouse kicks to the body of Dicey Reilly. He then hits a brutal kick to the right leg which forces Dicey to the mat, he sits up and Cassius nails a flurry of roundhouse kicks to the chest before bouncing off the ropes, hitting a big dropkick to the face. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Zhi allows Dicey Reilly to his feet, he goes for the Dragon's Fury but Reilly grabs the boot. He drives an elbow down into the right knee, before throwing him out across the ring with an exploder suplex. Dicey covers.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

Cassius forces the shoulder up, Reilly allows him to rise before hitting an atomic drop. The Irishman then bounces off the ropes, delivering a big boot to the head. He hooks the leg once more.

Ref: 1.................2...................Kick out!

Reilly drags up Cassius Zhi, he fires in a series of punches to the face much to the disdain of the crowd. He then kicks Zhi in the stomach, before driving him down into the canvas with a powerbomb. Cover.

HA: Dicey Reilly dominating now against Zhi!

Cassius forces the shoulder up, Dicey hauls him to his feet and then throws him to the corner. Reilly hits a clothesline, Zhi slumps down. Dicey sprints in...

HE: Zhi avoids the Hangover Cure!

HA: Rolls him up!

Ref: 1..................2....................Kick out!

Dicey Reilly powers the shoulder up, the pair rise to their feet and Zhi nails the Dragon's Fury! Cover.

Ref: 1...........................2.........................Kick out!

Cassius Zhi drags up Dicey, he fires in a succession of roundhouse kicks to the sides and follows that up with a spinning heel kick. He covers.

Ref: 1.....................2......................Kick out!

Cassius goes to lock in a choke-hold but Dicey boots his way out of the hold, he gets to his feet and Zhi runs in at him, Reilly hits a belly to belly suplex. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1......................2.......................Kick out!

Dicey Reilly stands over Cassius Zhi, waiting for him to rise...

HE: Reilly setting up for the craicdown...

HA: What the hell?!

HE: Look at the screen.

HA: What is going on here?!

HE: Who is that?!

HA: My god, I know who that is, somebody get help back there! Somebody get security!

Dicey Reilly turns around as the noise of laughter is heard and the titantron begins to flicker, soon a video stream kicks in. There is man slumped against the wall backstage, clearly unconscious with blood pouring from his face.

A few moments later, a pair of boots are seen reining in down on the face of the man. As the camera zooms in, it becomes evident that the man being beat down is the guest general manager of 6CW, Gazzy D.

HA: It's Gazzy D, he is being brutalised, battered and beat-down backstage by two mystery assailants!

HE: Who the hell is it doing the beat-down Harold?!

One of the men steps out of picture, before grabbing a steel chair and smashing it down into Gazzy D while the other continues to boot away. The camera pans out and it shows Crime Lord and Cameron Faith alongside each other, Crime Lord with the chair in hand, as they smirk down at the wrecked body of Gazzy D.

HA: Crime Lord and Faith, what the hell are they doing?! Who the hell do they think they are doing that to Gazzy D, not just because he's a legend of 6CW, he's there god damn boss?!

Dicey Reilly and Adamson are watching on in shock for a few moments, as it's revealed that it's Crime Lord and Faith beating down on Gazzy, Reilly rolls out of the ring. Adamson throws him a steel chair and grabs one for himself as the two bolt up the ramp to the backstage area.

HA: Thank god, Reilly and Adamson are off to stop these two thugs and their heinous beat-down.

The camera-man follows as quickly as possible as Reilly and Adamson sprint through the backstage area, barging people out of the way. The camera-man loses pace for a few moments as the duo storm around a corner, the camera-man turns around the seconds a few moments later to see Reilly and Adamson attending to the stricken Gazzy D, with Crime Lord and Cameron Faith nowhere to be seen.

HA: Those damn cowards made a quick escape after that despicable attack on Gazzy D, they sure didn't want to have to deal with their consequences of their actions.

HE: Maybe not tonight Harold, but you have to think there will be some who will have something to say about that, particularly Dicey Reilly and Max Adamson.

HA: What were their motivations? Why did they do that together? What is their issue with Gazzy D and the management of 6CW?! Will anyone else have support for their actions?

HE: These issues will certainly be addressed on the next edition of Anarchy, September 12th!

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down