The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England v Wales - let it all out thread

+58
eirebilly
rainbow-warrior
DirtyRucker7
sad_gimp
carpet baboon
SimonofSurrey
exile jack
Cyril
LordDowlais
Heaf
stub
gregortree
Luckless Pedestrian
nlpnlp
nobbled
munkian
Jimpy
Sgt_Pooly
robbo277
Gwlad
quinsforever
DaveM
JDizzle
thomh
Geordie
Hoonercat
Scottrf
Poorfour
funnyExiledScot
lostinwales
Sidestep
aucklandlaurie
hugehandoff
wrfc1980
No9
R!skysports
Recwatcher16
BamBam
Tattie Scones RRN
HammerofThunor
RubyGuby
TightHEAD
englandglory4ever
beshocked
mikey_dragon
GavCanDance
doctor_grey
kingjohn7
Breadvan
No 7&1/2
LondonTiger
Rugby Fan
RiscaGame
RuggerRadge2611
offload
majesticimperialman
bedfordwelsh
yappysnap
62 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

England v Wales - let it all out thread - Page 5 Empty England v Wales - let it all out thread

Post by yappysnap Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

To hopefully stop the usual suspects from ruining more threads, could both nations wums just throw all of their toys out of the pram on this one?

Two weeks until the game and already it's like a full moon at the crazy house.

Thanks in advance

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

England v Wales - let it all out thread - Page 5 Empty Re: England v Wales - let it all out thread

Post by beshocked Wed 02 Mar 2016, 8:49 am

Gwlad wrote:
englandglory4ever wrote:I like this thread. England will win in some style if Eddie is right. He says it was a step up against Ireland and it will be even better against Wales. The Irish mid field was as big if not bigger than Wales and was not a problem.  North never gets the ball so he's out of the game. Cuthbert is well, Cuthbert. So no real worries there. Our biggest problem is giving kickable penalties away which we are quite good at unfortunately. We should score 4 or 5 nice tries but Wales could kick 6 penalties if we don't tighten up. But on balance a clear win for England.

4/5 nice tries against the best defence in NH rugby?

You are the same englandgloryforever that thinks Sam Burgess was the answer for England's midfield and had potential to be a world class centre?

We'll be fine i think.

I think you'll find that the current best defence in NH rugby is England's. Less points and tries conceded than Wales so far in the 6 nations.

Don't get me wrong I think Wales have a very good defence but England's defence is much improved with Gustard in charge instead of Farrell Sr.

recwatcher16 Roberts doesn't need to pass to be a threat. He's a very dangerous player and a talisman for Wales in the backline.

The match ups I am most worried about as an England fan are Haskell vs Warburton and Farrell vs Roberts. Warburton and Roberts are two Welsh players I would happily see in an English jersey if it was possible.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

England v Wales - let it all out thread - Page 5 Empty Re: England v Wales - let it all out thread

Post by gregortree Wed 02 Mar 2016, 8:58 am

Gwlad wrote:
englandglory4ever wrote:I like this thread. England will win in some style if Eddie is right. He says it was a step up against Ireland and it will be even better against Wales. The Irish mid field was as big if not bigger than Wales and was not a problem.  North never gets the ball so he's out of the game. Cuthbert is well, Cuthbert. So no real worries there. Our biggest problem is giving kickable penalties away which we are quite good at unfortunately. We should score 4 or 5 nice tries but Wales could kick 6 penalties if we don't tighten up. But on balance a clear win for England.

4/5 nice tries against the best defence in NH rugby?

You are the same englandgloryforever that thinks Sam Burgess was the answer for England's midfield and had potential to be a world class centre?

We'll be fine i think.
 Are you the same Gwlad who predicted an Ireland victory of ~ 3-29 at Twickenham ? As to defence, England have conceded least points and least tries this tourney, so currently best defence in NH this year.
 Wales look pretty leaky by comparison judging by the stats.
Love to know your prediction for the next Twickenham game.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Wed 02 Mar 2016, 9:48 am

I predict a RIOT Gregor !!!!! - Especially after the RWC scenario which must be haunting your boys and posters on here like a mystical Ghoul that you know is in the room but there's nothing you can do about it apart from focussing on the positives and latching on to the sound bites!! - We call it Phobic Avoidance in the trade - Hug kiss

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Wed 02 Mar 2016, 10:03 am

Similar to the 2014 game. Eng at home, media hype about "revenge" from the previous game, Joubert reffing.
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Wed 02 Mar 2016, 10:07 am

Rubguby England have a golden opportunity to put the RWC failure behind them. Beating Wales would put England on the right path to redemption.

It's not about revenge, it's about growth and progress.

It helps that we have a new coaching set up, new young talent like Daly,Clifford and Itoje.

The RWC scenario will only haunt us if we don't capitalise on the positives of a new set up.

Wales have been the same team for the last few years, same old coaches, same old results.

Under Lancaster, England were the bridesmaids never the bride.

England have an opportunity to be better. Now's the time to grasp the opportunity.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by englandglory4ever Wed 02 Mar 2016, 10:36 am

England are underdogs going in to this one. The mighty Welsh are ranked 4th and right up there with the SH sides. (Said that with tongue in cheek). Poor old lowly England will be straining at the bit to prove that they are better than Wales and that the RWC fluke was just that. The chariot will be rolling and ready to roll right over Wales. Watch out Wales we are coming to getcha. Swing low.. You know how it goes.

englandglory4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Wed 02 Mar 2016, 10:41 am

Come on little fishys bite bite bite Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo (said with tongue in cheek) laughing

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Heaf Wed 02 Mar 2016, 10:45 am

I'll tell you what's annoying me most of all - the use of less and least instead of fewer and fewest ... phew got that off my chest Smile

Heaf

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:08 am

I think after we have completed the GS we'll have to start talks with the rugby championship as obviously the NH teams no longer hold sufficient challenge for us.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:20 am

Heaf wrote:I'll tell you what's annoying me most of all - the use of less and least instead of fewer and fewest ... phew got that off my chest Smile

You beat me to it! clap

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:24 am

I just don't see how we can beat England - we should be losing by 60 points. They have the best players, the best defence, the best attack, the best clubs, the worst fans, the gobbiest coach, the crappest stadium - let's also not forget 2003. That will spur them on no end like it does every year...

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:35 am

I expect to be 60+pts at least. A Mike brown hat trick with exuberant celebrations.  Sush gesture to the Welsh fans, wiping his backside on a picture of kelly Jones etc. In fact England will be a so much control, the water carrier will be bringing on bottles of Stella..
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:39 am

It's interesting you think that Breadvan when I reflect on some earlier comments by an England supporter:
"England have given away more penalties, received more yellow cards, missed more tackles, lost more lineouts, lost more rucks, conceded more turnovers, made fewer passes, made fewer offloads, beaten fewer defenders.

Only points where England have been better, more distance per carry, more clean breaks, and lost fewer scrums. If we lose Billy...we're fecked.

I think Wales are going to win, and win reasonably comfortably. Not 33-0 (or whatever the score was) but not a close game come the end."

There's a lot of talk about Wales being one dimensional. But all England can do is pass the ball to Billy Vunipola and hope for the best, that's beyond one dimensional!

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:42 am

mikey_dragon wrote:It's interesting you think that Breadvan when I reflect on some earlier comments by an England supporter:
"England have given away more penalties, received more yellow cards, missed more tackles, lost more lineouts, lost more rucks, conceded more turnovers, made fewer passes, made fewer offloads, beaten fewer defenders.

Only points where England have been better, more distance per carry, more clean breaks, and lost fewer scrums. If we lose Billy...we're fecked.

I think Wales are going to win, and win reasonably comfortably. Not 33-0 (or whatever the score was) but not a close game come the end."

There's a lot of talk about Wales being one dimensional. But all England can do is pass the ball to Billy Vunipola and hope for the best, that's beyond one dimensional!

That's unfair. Sometimes they throw the ball to Jonathan Joseph as well.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:44 am

You're both forgetting when the opposition kindly kick it to Brown, Watson or Nowell

If it wasn't for that generosity, the poor lads would freeze to death, can you imagine how much kicking of heads Brown would do then?!

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:49 am

I don't think Billy V is at all one dimensional. He seems to extend into several dimensions

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:50 am

BamBam wrote:You're both forgetting when the opposition kindly kick it to Brown, Watson or Nowell

If it wasn't for that generosity, the poor lads would freeze to death, can you imagine how much kicking of heads Brown would do then?!

To be fair though we could mention Plisson kicking the ball to North for the only try Very Happy thank the lord he did though as with the amount of passes JD2 gives Georgie Porgie would be banging his against the wall - and with his concussion record that is not a good idea.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:51 am

LondonTiger wrote:
BamBam wrote:You're both forgetting when the opposition kindly kick it to Brown, Watson or Nowell

To be fair though we could mention Plisson kicking the ball to North for the only try Very Happy  thank the lord he did though as with the amount of passes JD2 gives  Georgie Porgie would be banging his against the wall - and with his concussion record that is not a good idea.

He doesn't need to pass. He has an "educated left foot" apparently.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:52 am

Personally I've always thought JD2 was a bit overrated and recent games just confirm that for me. Roberts and Morgan is a midfield I would like to see a lot more of.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoonercat Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:53 am

mikey_dragon wrote:There's a lot of talk about Wales being one dimensional. But all England can do is pass the ball to Billy Vunipola and hope for the best, that's beyond one dimensional!

I can smell the fear from here, the Welsh are so terrified of Billy V that the likes of Haskell and Kruis carrying doesn't even register with them. Very Happy

Hoonercat

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:55 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:
LondonTiger wrote:

To be fair though we could mention Plisson kicking the ball to North for the only try Very Happy  thank the lord he did though as with the amount of passes JD2 gives  Georgie Porgie would be banging his against the wall - and with his concussion record that is not a good idea.

I guess Brown's left foot went to a different school

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:58 am

Former prop Jeff Probyn is surprised Mike Brown was not cited following England's Six Nations win over Ireland.

Ireland scrum-half Conor Murray needed stitches after Brown attempted to kick the ball from his grasp.

The decision not to cite Brown means he can play against Wales in a crucial match on 12 March.

"I am surprised that he hasn't been cited but in reality he's got away with it," said Probyn, who made 37 appearances for England.

"I was at Twickenham and the big screen showed it over again and everyone was a little bit puzzled why Danny Care, not Brown, got yellow carded; it should have been a straight red it was reckless at best." thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:59 am

Hoonercat wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:There's a lot of talk about Wales being one dimensional. But all England can do is pass the ball to Billy Vunipola and hope for the best, that's beyond one dimensional!

I can smell the fear from here, the Welsh are so terrified of Billy V that the likes of Haskell and Kruis carrying doesn't even register with them. Very Happy

The fear will be in Billy V's eyes on the eve of his meeting with Chopper.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:00 pm

RubyGuby wrote:Former prop Jeff Probyn is surprised Mike Brown was not cited following England's Six Nations win over Ireland.

Ireland scrum-half Conor Murray needed stitches after Brown attempted to kick the ball from his grasp.

The decision not to cite Brown means he can play against Wales in a crucial match on 12 March.

"I am surprised that he hasn't been cited but in reality he's got away with it," said Probyn, who made 37 appearances for England.

"I was at Twickenham and the big screen showed it over again and everyone was a little bit puzzled why Danny Care, not Brown, got yellow carded; it should have been a straight red it was reckless at best." thumbsup

Fascinating because nobody had brought that up before. Maybe you should start another thread on it elsewhere, or just find a way to shoehorn it into another 50 threads instead.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:06 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:I just don't see how we can beat England - we should be losing by 60 points. They have the best players, the best defence, the best attack, the best clubs, the worst fans, the gobbiest coach, the crappest stadium - let's also not forget 2003. That will spur them on no end like it does every year...

Lets face it, it wouldn't be the first time England had done that to Wales now would it.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:10 pm

lostinwales wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:
LondonTiger wrote:

I guess Brown's left foot went to a different school

I always found it amusing when they described David Beckham as having an educated right foot. I had this image of his right foot going to Eton but his brain to the local reform school.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:10 pm

No, but the point is how can Wales even compete with such a world-beating team. BTW, who's the team who have always been drubbed on the eve of a grand slam?

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:11 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/35653445

This is an example of the great Welsh attack... Plisson even helps North too.

Wales' most potent weapon against England has been exploiting players out of position.

You'll be thanking the rugby gods that you'll get that opportunity again with Farrell at 12 and Haskell at 7.

As for Lydiate, a flanker needs to do more than just tackle. Still a player I am not a big fan of.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:12 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:No, but the point is how can Wales even compete with such a world-beating team. BTW, who's the team who have always been drubbed on the eve of a grand slam?

No team has played on the eve of a Grand Slam.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:20 pm

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:No, but the point is how can Wales even compete with such a world-beating team. BTW, who's the team who have always been drubbed on the eve of a grand slam?

ah well, it is rumoured that Will Carling was playing an away fixture in Kensington Gardens on the eve of a Grand Slam

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:23 pm

That was Wales v England, too...

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:28 pm

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:That was Wales v England, too...

Very true.

and apparently the rucking would have made Mike Brown blush.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by GavCanDance Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:32 pm

beshocked wrote:

As for Lydiate, a flanker needs to do more than just tackle. Still a player I am not a big fan of.

Who would you replace him with though? The Tips/Warbs pairing didn't really set the world alight... I'm of the opinion that Dan was sorely missed in our first 2 games. Tips seems to achieve more as an impact player.

GavCanDance

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:38 pm

GavCanDance wrote:
beshocked wrote:

Who would you replace him with though?  The Tips/Warbs pairing didn't really set the world alight...  I'm of the opinion that Dan was sorely missed in our first 2 games.  Tips seems to achieve more as an impact player.

James king. Not a pish take..
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:41 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:It's interesting you think that Breadvan when I reflect on some earlier comments by an England supporter:

If all England can do is give the ball to Billy V then all Wales can do is hoof it away! Both sides are more than capable of mixing it up.
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:48 pm

Gavcandance fair point but I think Wales need to look for a replacement, if not in the short term certainly in the long term.

I just think Lydiate is one of those players who holds you back. A limited player who does one role well. Need to aspire for more than just trying to stop the opposition.

I feel the same with Haskell, he's okay but I think England need to progress. Someone who has a bit more to his game.

I look at teams and see where I think they can improve. 6 for Wales is one as 12 and 7 are for England.

Wales need a back up 8 too because you're screwed if Faletau is injured, I guess England are too in the short term if Billy goes down too but with the likes of Hughes and Ewers ready to make their impact in the future we should be okay.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 02 Mar 2016, 1:00 pm

2011 Ireland vs England, Eng need win to get the grand slam - not sure if it was the last game of the tournament. Get drubbed but still take the championship (the last time that they did take it).

2013 Wales vs England, Eng need win to get the grand slam, last game of the tournament. Get drubbed, and WALES take the championship.

England expected to win both games.

The 07 RWC warm-up was a second string coached by Gareth Jenkins, and we were pretty bad back then... Still, if an England fan can gloat they'll gloat. The mighty Italy sure did threaten this year...

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 02 Mar 2016, 1:06 pm

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:That was Wales v England, too...

I wonder who ca.. err.. who won?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by GavCanDance Wed 02 Mar 2016, 1:09 pm

Beshocked - I agree to an extent.  There are too many Welsh players who have been moulded into 1 trick ponies by the current coaching outfit.

Roberts is more than just a wrecking ball.  Halfpenny is more than just a kicker.  Chopper is more than just a tackler.  There's a definite pattern of Gatland using specific players for specific roles - obviously their main strength, which is why we have enjoyed a fair amount of success, but I (like many) would really like to see more.

James Davies and (as Breadvan mentioned) James King are certainly ones for the future, but probably don't fit into the Gatland plan as it currently stands. I haven't really seen any evidence of this new expansive game that Wales are tying to play so far...

GavCanDance

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Wed 02 Mar 2016, 1:15 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:

2011 Ireland vs England, Eng need win to get the grand slam - not sure if it was the last game of the tournament. Get drubbed but still take the championship (the last time that they did take it).

2013 Wales vs England, Eng need win to get the grand slam, last game of the tournament. Get drubbed, and WALES take the championship.

The 07 RWC warm-up was a second string coached by Gareth Jenkins, and we were pretty bad back then... Still, if an England fan can gloat they'll gloat. The mighty Italy sure did threaten this year...

picard

No 6N team has ever played, won, been beaten or drubbed on the 'eve of a Grand Slam'. Is that really so hard to understand?

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Wed 02 Mar 2016, 1:20 pm

GavCanDance wrote:Beshocked - I agree to an extent.  There are too many Welsh players who have been moulded into 1 trick ponies by the current coaching outfit.

Roberts is more than just a wrecking ball.  Halfpenny is more than just a kicker.  Chopper is more than just a tackler.  There's a definite pattern of Gatland using specific players for specific roles - obviously their main strength, which is why we have enjoyed a fair amount of success, but I (like many) would really like to see more.

James Davies and (as Breadvan mentioned) James King are certainly ones for the future, but probably don't fit into the Gatland plan as it currently stands.  I haven't really seen any evidence of this new expansive game that Wales are tying to play so far...

I think we need to give Gatland some more credit here, he has asked Lydiate to step up this year and carry the ball into contact more to get over the gain line. If you watch his game he has been doing this to good effect and is becoming another ball carrying option. thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 02 Mar 2016, 1:31 pm

Jimpy wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:

picard

No 6N team has ever played, won, been beaten or drubbed on the 'eve of a Grand Slam'. Is that really so hard to understand?

Choked in 2011, choked in 2013. Will 2016 be any different gimpy?

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by englandglory4ever Wed 02 Mar 2016, 1:36 pm

Guppy makes me smile. He keeps trying to make a sow's purse out of a pig's ear.

englandglory4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Wed 02 Mar 2016, 1:41 pm

GavCanDance wrote:Beshocked - I agree to an extent.  There are too many Welsh players who have been moulded into 1 trick ponies by the current coaching outfit.

James Davies and (as Breadvan mentioned) James King are certainly ones for the future, but probably don't fit into the Gatland plan as it currently stands.  I haven't really seen any evidence of this new expansive game that Wales are tying to play so far...

My Ospreys hat on, James King is quality and one of our best players, well before DL arrived. Personally if Lydiate is ever injured, I'd plug JK straight in instead of moving the backrow around.
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Wed 02 Mar 2016, 1:53 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
Jimpy wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:

picard

Choked in 2011, choked in 2013. Will 2016 be any different gimpy?

It may or may not be. Still, if you want to talk about choking, lets talk about the Welsh record v SH opposition.....

It doesn't alter the fact that no 6N team has ever played, won, been beaten or drubbed on the 'eve of a Grand Slam' - so please do save your energy - you'll need it to blow up your boyfriend later.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 02 Mar 2016, 2:07 pm

England's recent record isn't great against SH opposition, neither is their record in the 6 Nations. This is why I have no idea why they always gloat and always lay into Wales. Also, pointing out this hypocrisy labels you as an anti-English wum.

Crap comeback as well btw, something I'd expect to hear in high school. Well done.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Wed 02 Mar 2016, 2:12 pm

National sides certainly don't like England turning up at their house to claim a slam/title in recent times. 2011, Banahan in the centre. 2013, Mike brown on the wing, Tom Wood at 8. Good grief.. Erm
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 02 Mar 2016, 2:13 pm

James Davies is an outstanding talent. He seems to be awesome every time I see him play. I wonder whether he'd be a better partner to Warburton than Lydiate or Tipuric? More mobile and dynamic than Lydiate, but rolling up his sleeves and getting a bit more "stuck in" than Tipuric?

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Wed 02 Mar 2016, 2:20 pm

mikey dragon depends what you mean by isn't great.

In the last 4 6 nations England have lost 4 games. That's 4 losses in 20 games - 16/20 wins/losses - 80% win rate. Is that poor?

If you include this 6 nations it's 19/23.

I admit our record against SH opposition isn't great but we don't need to delve too far back in history to find a victory over NZ. Our record against SA is poor but our record vs Australia in recent years have seen us be relatively evenly matched. Australia have the current bragging rights of course but we'll see how long that lasts.

We England fans are realistic, we know there's plenty of work to do if we want to be the best in the world again.

Gavcandance if you believe it's the coaching that's the problem then why don't Wales tweak the coaching set up a bit? E.g. get rid of Howley. Bring in new blood.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 02 Mar 2016, 2:37 pm

beshocked 80% is decent. No tournament wins though, so not really in a position to gloat or spend time poking at other teams like Wales, which is what the majority of England supporters do unfortunately.

Yes England's recent record against the SH is slightly better than ours, but I expect us to notch up some wins against NZ this summer Wink. Whilst your record against Aus is better than ours, our record against SA is better than yours.... But this sounds petty now so I'll leave it there. I'm sure you can understand the point I was making with this and my previous comment.

Also on that last point I can assure you the majority of fans I speak to would love to be rid of Howley and McBryde. If we had done I doubt our games against Ireland and France this year would have been any less tight, it's just the way recent matches against these teams pan out.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next