The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fury is a role model

+32
No 7&1/2
Hammersmith harrier
Mayweathers cellmate
CaledonianCraig
milkyboy
Atila
TopHat24/7
Scottrf
TRUSSMAN66
seanmichaels
EX7EY
kingraf
DuransHorse
ONETWOFOREVER
ShahenshahG
Noble-Surfer
Adam D
Volcanicash
Duty281
hampo17
Rowley
3fingers
superflyweight
hazharrison
Dipper Brown
Herman Jaeger
Mr H
horizontalhero
Steffan
Shifty
Derbymanc
BoxingFan88
36 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Fury is a role model - Page 5 Empty Fury is a role model

Post by tunes666 Mon 07 Dec 2015, 1:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Loved this interview.

[spoiler="https]

Just beat the greatest and now world champ, and the whole team still down to earth and cool guys. I don't know why he gets so many haters...

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Fury is a role model - Page 5 Empty Re: Fury is a role model

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu 10 Dec 2015, 2:41 pm

Plus why should Journalists twisting the truth be a crime because surely your definition of 'Free Speech' connotes that they can say or write what they want?

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu 10 Dec 2015, 2:44 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Ali was condemned for those stupid remarks too......"All whites are the devil...who have we raped ??...who have we slaved ??"

Takes a complete special to not know that black people have enslaved and raped.....

Fury's comments were aimed at a small minority...many of whom are sensitive and vulnerable.......

They don't need bracketing with scum like Pedos..

Not ALL whites are the devil.....

you seem to be missing Fury's point. He is not relating homo's and pedos together but he is saying the social system that legalized gayism may legalize pedophilia in the not too distant future.

I disagree with his comments to an extent

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by DuransHorse Thu 10 Dec 2015, 2:46 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Plus why should Journalists twisting the truth be a crime because surely your definition of 'Free Speech' connotes that they can say or write what they want?

Much like proving Fury has broken the law by what he has said, it's not a crime until a case is proven.  It could be, but again I doubt in this case it would stand up in court.

DuransHorse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 2:56 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Ali was condemned for those stupid remarks too......"All whites are the devil...who have we raped ??...who have we slaved ??"

Takes a complete special to not know that black people have enslaved and raped.....

Fury's comments were aimed at a small minority...many of whom are sensitive and vulnerable.......

you seem to be missing Fury's point. He is not relating homo's and pedos together but he is saying the social system that legalized gayism may legalize pedophilia in the not too distant future.

If 'd left it at that, there wouldn't be this uproar but it was the addition the words "before the Devil comes home" that makes his comments that much more insidious. The inference being that, abortion, homosexuality and paedophilia are evil acts.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 10 Dec 2015, 3:02 pm

"Gayism"... LOL
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by EX7EY Thu 10 Dec 2015, 3:23 pm

The thing is who says they aren't evil acts. Just because today's society would have us believe certain things are perfectly normal doesn't mean they are. If you are in a minority of one, the truth would still be the truth.

I'm not saying they are evil acts. I'm just trying to make a point. I have no personal issue with homosexuality but I don't look down on someone that might do. Its their right to hold their own beliefs.

Same with people against abortion. We may not all feel the same but are they really that wrong to hold issue with the termination of unborn children? Logic tells me no.

People need to stop getting offended. Either that or don't ask questions you might not like the answer to, simple.

EX7EY

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Thu 10 Dec 2015, 3:24 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:I think anyone can atest to the fact I am anything but a liberal and it's a cheap infantile argument to label anyone who disagrees with homophobia as such.

But its not cheap to say someone has a phobia against gay people because they think its a sin in accordance to their faith??

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 10 Dec 2015, 3:28 pm

Pedo-philes are separated from the general population so they don't come to harm...

If you can't see lumping homosexuals in the same bracket is provocative then more fool you..

You say people need to stop being offended......and I'm saying it's not as easy as that .

If one vulnerable kid kills himself because he hears that he's a low life by a respected sportsman....

It's one too many..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 10 Dec 2015, 3:33 pm

I doubt they watch boxing. Probably more 'Bake off' types..... Wink

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Thu 10 Dec 2015, 3:33 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:Fury is homophobic.

And you're now saying some people choose to be gay? Oh dear.

Some do, its also brought out when people suffer certain trauma. For example sometimes people go to prison and end up getting homosexual emotions.. But yes there are also ways you can tell within the brain and most are born with it... I heard it may be down to a certain chemical imbalance in the mother (not sure of the technical words) ..

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 10 Dec 2015, 3:35 pm

tunes666 wrote:

Some do, its also brought out when people suffer certain trauma. For example sometimes people go to prison and end up getting homosexual emotions..   But yes there are also ways you can tell within the brain and most are born with it... I heard it may be down to a certain chemical imbalance in the mother (not sure of the technical words) ..

Just shut up...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Thu 10 Dec 2015, 3:42 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Pedo-philes are separated from the general population so they don't come to harm...

If you can't see lumping homosexuals in the same bracket is provocative then more fool you..

You say people need to stop being offended......and I'm saying it's not as easy as that .

If one vulnerable kid kills himself because he hears that he's a low life by a respected sportsman....

It's one too many..

Again you seem to have ignored Furys point. In that Pedophiles are increasingly not being separated from the general population today. I have posted you our current secretly of foreign affairs claim she thinks that Pedos that have served time should then be able to work with kids... it seems that Vail is getting thinner. Which was one of the main points Fury was underlining.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Thu 10 Dec 2015, 3:47 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
tunes666 wrote:

Some do, its also brought out when people suffer certain trauma. For example sometimes people go to prison and end up getting homosexual emotions..   But yes there are also ways you can tell within the brain and most are born with it... I heard it may be down to a certain chemical imbalance in the mother (not sure of the technical words) ..

Just shut up...

You seem startled by Facts.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Thu 10 Dec 2015, 3:50 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

*hits like button*

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 10 Dec 2015, 3:51 pm

tunes666 wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:You don't have to be a liberal extremist to be able to acknowledge homophobia is wrong.
You do to falsely accuse someone of having homophobia.  And to accuse people who do not approve of homosexuality as being homophobic.

Homophobia by definition......... "Encompasses a range of negative reactions and feelings toward people that are homosexual....."

Saying it's a sin and that it needs to be wiped out with paedo-philia and abortion before the world can move on....

May in some eyes be viewed as negative..

Give it up son or let someone with more intelligence take up your argument..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Thu 10 Dec 2015, 3:52 pm

So when did you decide to become heterosexual tunes?

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Dec 2015, 4:11 pm

For me it was seeing George Clooney... I could have coped with the eventual rejection just as long as I got to snuggle up with him....er, I mean, it was when I saw my first school teacher's painted toenails...she was lovely (phew, sure no-one noticed)

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 10 Dec 2015, 4:31 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
EX7EY wrote:Yes tophat people on here tend to ignore lots of posts on here unless they are of the same view or they're slanging back and forth insults with their usual sparring partner.

F*ck you tophat

Laugh

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 10 Dec 2015, 4:35 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:So when did you decide to become heterosexual tunes?

For me it was in my sophomore year when I got kicked off the Gay cheerleading team...I remember it well "Gimme an R gimme an O"..

I thought i'll show you guys !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 10 Dec 2015, 4:41 pm

Abortion is the only thing that's a choice in his list. Clearly certain things are deemed unacceptable by society whether you can choose or not.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 10 Dec 2015, 4:47 pm

Scottrf wrote:
Abortion is the only thing that's a choice in his list. Clearly certain things are deemed unacceptable by society whether you can choose or not.

not if you're a foetus, Scott

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 10 Dec 2015, 5:08 pm

Deep, man......

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Atila Thu 10 Dec 2015, 5:51 pm

milkyboy wrote:
Scottrf wrote:

not if you're a foetus, Scott
Pretty good milky.....for a change. Laugh

Atila

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 10 Dec 2015, 6:01 pm

Every dog has its day fella... Even the irritating yappy ones that sh*t everywhere!

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Thu 10 Dec 2015, 7:02 pm

My take on this:- Tyson Fury may have earned respect in the ring for his performance in beating Klitschkov but out of the ring he has shown himself up and appears like something unpleasant you wouldn't want to scrape off your shoe.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayweathers cellmate Thu 10 Dec 2015, 7:21 pm

Fury must be laughing his arse off at all this free publicity. The guy is a joker, wouldn't be surprised if all the "praise be to the lord" stuff was tongue in cheek.

Mayweathers cellmate

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Thu 10 Dec 2015, 7:32 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:My take on this:- Tyson Fury may have earned respect in the ring for his performance in beating Klitschkov but out of the ring he has shown himself up and appears like something unpleasant you wouldn't want to scrape off your shoe.
I think you seem more unpleasant than he does.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Thu 10 Dec 2015, 7:47 pm

tunes666 wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:My take on this:- Tyson Fury may have earned respect in the ring for his performance in beating Klitschkov but out of the ring he has shown himself up and appears like something unpleasant you wouldn't want to scrape off your shoe.

Really? More people on this planet would agree with my statement than Fury's philosophy. thumbsup
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Thu 10 Dec 2015, 7:59 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
tunes666 wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:You don't have to be a liberal extremist to be able to acknowledge homophobia is wrong.
You do to falsely accuse someone of having homophobia.  And to accuse people who do not approve of homosexuality as being homophobic.

Homophobia by definition......... "Encompasses a range of negative reactions and feelings toward people that are homosexual....."

Saying it's a sin and that it needs to be wiped out with paedo-philia and abortion before the world can move on....

May in some eyes be viewed as negative..

Give it up son or let someone with more intelligence take up your argument..

My word, you have shown your self up as not being too bright mate.

He did not say it needs to be wiped out... so you either have a poor memory, or because you are loosing the debate you are now being dishonest.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu 10 Dec 2015, 8:12 pm

Tunes compared to you, Truss seems like the reincarnation of Nietsche.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Thu 10 Dec 2015, 8:21 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:
tunes666 wrote:

Really? More people on this planet would agree with my statement than Fury's philosophy. thumbsup

You mean more people who get on the politically correct band wagon with their swagger, than ones that keep quite from fear of being lynched...

I would also assume that most of the Muslim community will share Tyson's homosexual views, and it seems that it is not really fair to criticise that religion... Do you think they are homophobic?, are you an Islamophobe?

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Thu 10 Dec 2015, 8:22 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Tunes compared to you, Truss seems like the reincarnation of Nietsche.

Sorry mate, I have lost too much faith in you to take such comments seriously, you have had more than enough time to grasp what I am saying and have let your self down..

Last edited by tunes666 on Thu 10 Dec 2015, 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Thu 10 Dec 2015, 8:24 pm

When I started to go through puberty mainly... before then nothing was completely conclusive.
Funny enough, when I was 5 I did not really think about women all that much.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Thu 10 Dec 2015, 8:53 pm

So why didn't you try being gay? You would have thought there'd be more a 50 50 split across the world wouldn't you? Why not get one of your gay mates to make an intro and be gay for a few months? The devil may be tempted to join you though so don't have too much fun!

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Thu 10 Dec 2015, 9:02 pm

Fury's week as heavyweight champion is already more interesting than Klitschkos decade long reign

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by keith legend Thu 10 Dec 2015, 9:31 pm

Tyson to face no charges by police thank god praise the lord

keith legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu 10 Dec 2015, 9:40 pm

tunes666 wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:Tunes compared to you, Truss seems like the reincarnation of Nietsche.

Sorry mate, I have lost too much faith in you to take such comments seriously, you have had more than enough time to grasp what I am saying and have let your self down..

I grasp that you are a homophobic cretin quite well.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Thu 10 Dec 2015, 9:49 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:
tunes666 wrote:

I grasp that you are a homophobic cretin quite well.

LOL!!

Alas one of my best friends is Gay, and so far no issues.... But I quite like it when social warriors brand me as such, its a bit like an achievement. It means I am expressing common sense. Libtard Extemists get all flustered and confused when you throw common sense at them, a bit like a PC crashing.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu 10 Dec 2015, 9:58 pm

I really would hope nobody would be homophobic this day in age.

I remember a fella a year above me at school was very depressed. Always thinking of suicide and hating life.

One night he had an overdose, but thankfully he survived. Nobody had any clue he was gay, he was that embarrassed, he kept it well hidden.

Anyway to caught a long story short, the fella finally came out and has seemed to be a different guy these last number of years. He is always with a smile on his face.

The moral of the story, don't hate people for who they are.

As long as nobody is harming anyone or breaking laws, they should be treated with the utmost respect.

Manners and respect are easily carried.

I'm not sticking up for Fury. But I really don't think he thinks before he speaks. Also he loves attention, so obviously this stuff is right up his street.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Thu 10 Dec 2015, 10:04 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:So why didn't you try being gay? You would have thought there'd be more a 50 50 split across the world wouldn't you? Why not get one of your gay mates to make an intro and be gay for a few months? The devil may be tempted to join you though so don't have too much fun!
Because It did not make sense too, I learned my Long John Tomas was designed to penetrate a magical area that women possess... and there for did not think of anywhere else to put it... and did not feel the need to look elsewhere..

Its not a 50/50 split, gay people are the vast minority... some appear to be borne this way from birth, but not all, and some are Bisexual. I do not pander to Libtard stats, pay close attention to Science, as well are respect religion.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5