The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Dolphin Ziggler
superflyweight
Union Cane
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Alistair
Dr Shoe
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
17 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:49 am

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:I'm trying to help Sean, genuinely believe eliminating such phrases from your vocabulary might assist you.

I am very polite in real life. Helped a blind lady on a train yesterday.
She wanted to get into a taxi though

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:48 pm

Lyrics Quiz - the songs are not too hard, the link is difficult, will require some knowledge of current affairs.

There's colors on the street, Red, white and blue, People shufflin' their feet

Six o'clock, TV hour, don't get caught in foreign tower, Slash and burn, return, listen to yourself churn

Come back home to the refinery, Hiring man says "son if it was up to me"

Well, I know what's right, I got just one life, In a world that keeps on pushin' me around

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:50 pm

"colors" Shocked
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:52 pm

Copy and paste from Google Union, too lazy to change it, or even check it

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:52 pm

Born in the USA - Springsteen
Won't Back Down - Petty
End of the World - REM

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:52 pm

Rocking in the free world Neil Young 1

Born in the u.s.a Bruce Springsteen 3

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:54 pm

Is the link Lord Ashcroft?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:54 pm

Is it something to do with the Presidential election. Didn't one of them say Carlton Obama wasn't born in the US, and believe Muslims will cause the end of the world?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:54 pm

That's all four of them, the link may tax you a little more.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:55 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Is it something to do with the Presidential election. Didn't one of them say Carlton Obama wasn't born in the US, and believe Muslims will cause the end of the world?

That is not the link, but right ballpark.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:56 pm

Is it the kid with the clock

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:57 pm

No afraid not Shah.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:58 pm

Is it Donald Duck and his wall to keep out the Mexicans?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:59 pm

Is it donald trump

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:59 pm

Just reminded of something. I was driving home from the club on saturday afternoon and coming the opposite way was a dwarf on a proper dwarf sized road racing bike. He was going like the clappers! I shouldn't have laughed but it was ridiculous.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:01 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Is it the kid with the "clock"

Fixed that for you.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:02 pm

Not Donald Trump although he is involved.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:05 pm

Is it the planned parenthood abortions gone wrong where they drowned babies that survived the process then sold em to stem cell research companies?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:08 pm

I did think you were too classy to use anything like that but I factored in a midlife crisis that might scramble your judgement.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:10 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Just reminded of something. I was driving home from the club on saturday afternoon and coming the opposite way was a dwarf on a proper dwarf sized road racing bike. He was going like the clappers! I  shouldn't have laughed but it was ridiculous.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Coming-into-t2-e1361847609521
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:11 pm

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Just reminded of something. I was driving home from the club on saturday afternoon and coming the opposite way was a dwarf on a proper dwarf sized road racing bike. He was going like the clappers! I  shouldn't have laughed but it was ridiculous.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Coming-into-t2-e1361847609521

Michaels is installing a bike rack in his arse as we speak.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:14 pm

Union Cane wrote:

Bit like that honestly. He was giving it a lot more than the chap in the picture though.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:17 pm

Give us the answer Jeff. We're on tenterhooks

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:18 pm

i reckon it could be that other black chap who knifed someone.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:20 pm

They are all songs used by various politicians where the artist has kicked off about them using it. Told you it was not an easy one.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:21 pm

seanmichaels wrote:i reckon it could be that other black chap who knifed someone.

Wit beyond measure is man greatest treasure. This is why you're homeless.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:21 pm

Rowley wrote:They are all songs used by various politicians where the artist has kicked off about them using it. Told you it was not an easy one.

That really was a tough one.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:22 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

Bit like that honestly. He was giving it a lot more than the chap in the picture though.

He'd probably been Dopeying.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:22 pm

I'm trying to bring the collective IQ of the place up. Good warm up for University Challenge tonight.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:23 pm

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

Very good Union, that quip made me Happy.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:23 pm

Very good, Rowley.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:25 pm

Rowley wrote:
Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

Very good Union, that quip made me Happy.

That'll make him Bashful

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:59 pm

Rowley wrote:I'm trying to bring the collective IQ of the place up. Good warm up for University Challenge tonight.
killing Sean would achieve the same result without all that tedious thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:27 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Rowley wrote:I'm trying to bring the collective IQ of the place up. Good warm up for University Challenge tonight.
killing Sean would achieve  the same result without all that tedious thinking

Welcome back SerialDave

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:12 pm

Just spotted Shah...

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Untitl11

Last edited by Union Cane on Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : michaelseded the picture function...)
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:59 pm

Union Cane wrote:Just spotted Shah...

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Untitl11

laughing that's a Sikh you eejit

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:12 pm

Busy day. Thought i'd pop in to say that screwing a pig's head makes David Cameron my favourite politician. Interesting beats honest 100% of the time. That's why we indulge Sean, isn't it?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:46 pm

Got them all correct tonight, then bent Chan from St Catharines and Stock from Southampton over each other and did them both twice. Finished off by roasting Goggins from Southampton with Paxman at the other end, complimenting me on my excellent political knowledge and acumen. That crappy Coren show took a while to get started because she thought she was next but I told her Mitchell makes me laugh so I'm not gonna make him cry.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:51 pm

Judged by the Company One Keeps
by Unknown
Frequently attributed to Benjamin Hapgood Burt.

One night in late October,
When I was far from sober,
Returning with my load with manly pride,
My poor feet began to stutter,
So I lay down in the gutter,
And a pig came near and lay down by my side;
Then we sang "It's all fair weather when good fellows get together",

Till a lady passing by was heard to say:
"You can tell a man who boozes,
By the company he chooses",
And the pig got up and slowly walked away.

From the telegraph comments Laugh

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:52 pm

agneau • 6 hours ago
He took the pig into the bedroom where SamCam was and said "this is the cow I've been sleeping with" SamCam said "It's a pig you idiot just come to bed" and Dave says "I was talking to the pig".

Telegraph again

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:04 pm

1 •Share ›

tedsanityville • 7 hours ago
"Daddy, I don't want you to read me my Peppa Pig story tonight"
6 •Share ›

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:06 pm

Andy Kadir-Buxton • 7 hours ago
There but for the grace of God go sty

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:07 pm

5 •Share ›

Disinterested • 7 hours ago
Breaking news - apparently the pig was just a bit under the weather and declared fit for work by Atos the following week.
8 •Share ›

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:07 pm

1 •Share ›
tedsanityville • 7 hours ago
Ashcroft: Nice friend to have...
1 •Share ›
Taff55 tedsanityville • 6 hours ago
Typical tory - didn't get what he wanted so he threw the pig out with the bathwater.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:08 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/04/pig-semen-export-deal-china

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:11 pm

sui gen • 7 hours ago
A pig who wishes to remain anonymous said "The experience really has left me with a bad taste in my mouth!"

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:12 pm

Andy Castor • 7 hours ago
So which call is going to be most difficult? Saudi or Israel?
1 •Share ›

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:50 pm

http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/21/david-camerons-pig-has-its-own-twitter-account-naturally-5400984/

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:30 pm

Shah, you on the mawi mawi?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:33 pm

The lawns of eton, oh what a gig
The wall game, our hats on, dancing a jig.
Boris round the sheds, smoking a cig,
Cameron beside him, c0ck in a pig.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:49 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Shah, you on the mawi mawi?

ive been on it since friday 10 pm

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next