The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That really grinds my gears thread

+46
Galted
TopHat24/7
Scottrf
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Steffan
lfc91
dyrewolfe
nadeem2099
Scott is Back
88Chris05
Tattie Scones RRN
lostinwales
Breadvan
SecretFly
huw
Duty281
President Trump
Corporalhumblebucket
Pr4wn
gw
incontinentia
Adam D
MIG
Hero
ShahenshahG
hampo17
seanmichaels
superflyweight
Mad for Chelsea
McLaren
dummy_half
compelling and rich
Mind the windows Tino.
Marco_Marky - Stuffington
aja424
Ent
Dolphin Ziggler
westisbest
Rowley
kingraf
TRUSSMAN66
Pal Joey
Stella
Derbymanc
Crimey
50 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

That really grinds my gears thread - Page 10 Empty That really grinds my gears thread

Post by Crimey Mon 06 Apr 2015, 2:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Removed the old one because it was full of crap.

Remember that this section is open only under the condition that it isn't used to attack others. Attacks based on religion was a big reason why it was closed the last two times, so cut it out. If you can't play nicely, don't play at all. 

Next time I'm just deleting the section, it's a waste of my time having to wade through all the crap. This thread is supposed to be light-hearted, keep it that way.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

That really grinds my gears thread - Page 10 Empty Re: That really grinds my gears thread

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 01 Jun 2016, 12:02 pm

Leigh Day.

Suing soldiers/MODon behalf of scummy people for shared profit.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

That really grinds my gears thread - Page 10 Empty Re: That really grinds my gears thread

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jun 2016, 1:09 pm

Stella wrote:Are you notherners still on dial up, Dave?
I'm fancy, I have three pigeons.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 01 Jun 2016, 1:20 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

If by pigeons you mean rats, and by three you mean dead, then fair enough.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jun 2016, 1:27 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

If by pigeons you mean rats, and by three you mean dead, then fair enough.
Three pigeons is the Northern equivalent of superfast Broadband.

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Thu 09 Jun 2016, 10:00 am

Being the only department to have no promotions or movement within the stupid frickin banding system we now have.

Fog - just pee off, we've got loads of little bits to do like man overboard and i wanna get it done so i can chill out for a bit.

Oh and early morning starts as well. I need my goddamn sleep

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 09 Jun 2016, 10:26 am

Monday morning blues on Thursdays

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jun 2016, 1:42 pm

Trying too hard or too little

I feel surrounded by people who simply don't give a f*ck about anyone or anything and, on occasion, I doubt they give a f*ck about themselves. However, they still just seem to want things doing for them or to just happen for them but aren't willing to put in the hard yards. Sports people cheating to become the best rather than the hard slog required. Blokes at the gym lifting very little but getting bigger ever week.

TV is filled with c*nts trying far to hard to get noticed or to appear effortless and their desperation is cloying and it's spilling over into the wider world and it's just wall to wall ar$eholes where everything about them screams "Look at me not caring about what you think of me...look at me, GO ON, LOOOOK AT MEEEE!! PLEEEEAAAASSSSE!"

All of you, just die already!

A special place is reserved for that talentless desperate c*nt, Rylan Clark. Can't f*cking move for his stupid f*cking face and those f*cking teeth, lad?!?!? You look like you've eaten a f*cking piano. Half expect the c*nt to be downstairs when I go for breakfast.

Honorable mention goes to Tulisa who reminds us that she's "keeping it real" whilst pumping her face full of chemicals...c*nt!

Chloe Madeley seems intent on turning her body to iron no doubt in readiness for the f*cking good kicking she's clearly been asking for her whole life.

Chris Evans struggling to come to terms with the fact he's hasn't been relevant for 20 years and hasn't been funny for even longer. Sad, desperate c*nt...I know, trying one upping Richard Hammond and killing yourself for the viewer's delight...or just f*ck off back home and lock the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 09 Jun 2016, 5:29 pm

Good.  I like a good research post.  I only know one of those people - Chris.

Time to get Googling the others.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jun 2016, 2:57 pm

"Great offers for new customers...all you lot that have been with us for years, you lot can f*ck off and die!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Fri 10 Jun 2016, 5:46 pm

Parklife - Bloody Parklife. Once again the residents get ignored as they open up Heaton Park to a bunch of herberts that leave crap lying everywhere and make the weekend hell for those that live near (wake up in my garden and you can say hello the dogs). Am pretty certain if our esteemed councillors had to put up with the mess/noise or crap then it wouldn't be happening at all.

I hope it belts it down and it gets washed out

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Jun 2016, 6:04 pm

Derbymanc wrote:Parklife - Bloody Parklife. Once again the residents get ignored as they open up Heaton Park to a bunch of herberts that leave crap lying everywhere and make the weekend hell for those that live near (wake up in my garden and you can say hello the dogs). Am pretty certain if our esteemed councillors had to put up with the mess/noise or crap then it wouldn't be happening at all.

I hope it belts it down and it gets washed out
Thought you meant that stupid f*cking song for a minute.

Blur - oooh what great lyrics...Charmless Man "He went 'na na na na na na naaaaaaaa'..." Oh f*ck off Albarn, you soppy southern c*nt!"

Leeds/Reading Festival - after 25 years, a band as brilliant as CLUTCH finally gets some recognition and plays but it will be wasted on these trendy c*nts who wouldn't know decent f*cking music if it smashed them in the face with a claw hammer.

Lazy c*nt at the chippy today asked the girl behind the counter to put salt on his chips when he was stood closer to the salt shaker than she was...absolute b*st*rd.

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 10 Jun 2016, 7:52 pm

Opening Ceremonies.

...especially in broad daylight.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Tue 28 Jun 2016, 1:29 am

Liberals not wishing to apply the democratic process and wanting another referendum until they win.
Of course the entire shed load of money saved won't go into the NHS ffs.

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 28 Jun 2016, 6:33 am

aja424 wrote:Liberals not wishing to apply the democratic process and wanting another referendum until they win.

What money?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 28 Jun 2016, 7:07 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
aja424 wrote:Liberals not wishing to apply the democratic process and wanting another referendum until they win.

What money?

How many Brexiters does it take to change a light bulb?

We never said there was a light bulb.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 28 Jun 2016, 7:17 am

rick_dagless wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

What money?

How many Brexiters does it take to change a light bulb?

We never said there was a light bulb.

laughing

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Tue 28 Jun 2016, 9:05 am

The money the UK pays to be part of the union , yes I know there is a little rebate.
Why is it right that we get less back than what we put in when other countries get more back?

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue 28 Jun 2016, 9:09 am

aja424 wrote:The money the UK pays to be part of the union , yes I know there is a little rebate.
Why is it right that we get less back than what we put in when other countries get more back?
Dear Jesus!

Let me qualify the above. If we got the same, or more, back, what would be the point of being in the club? In addition, have our social ideals evolved so little that we can't see it to be socially good to give a little more than we get back to countries/people that are trying to improve?
Do you access the NHS? Do you get as much out as you pay in? DO YOU pay in? Are we really in an era that's so selfish that the first question asked is "What do I/we get out of it?" or "Why is X getting more out of it that I/we am/are?"
If your answer to the above is always to ask what's in it for you or that you should be getting more than others, I suggest we all go back to running around with clubs and it being the strongest takes what they want.

Last edited by navyblueshorts on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 9:16 am; edited 2 times in total
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue 28 Jun 2016, 9:11 am

On topic...

Most England footballers.

Also, footballers of Portugese-speaking countries (esp. Brazil and Portugal) who have stupid diminutives as 'names' on the back of the playing shirts.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 28 Jun 2016, 9:19 am

Not worth wasting our time educating you for something you should have taught yourself. We've lost roughly 15 years worth eu contributions overnight and we haven't even left the bloody thing yet. The reason we haven't invoked article 50 is because we haven't got the manpower in trade negotiators or the civil service to carry it out. We aren't prepared for it, that's why we want "informal negotiations" and that's why the Germans have told us where to go. It can't be done that's why everyone is losing their nut.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Tue 28 Jun 2016, 9:40 am

Just think that whatever we do with the rebate money, don't give it to Brussels in the first place and carry out the project or whatever ourselves!
Yes I have used the nhs, your point?
We have issues that need sorting internally and do not see why the working man should be having his hard earned wages taxed to be sent abroad!

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 28 Jun 2016, 10:59 am

navyblueshorts wrote:
aja424 wrote:The money the UK pays to be part of the union , yes I know there is a little rebate.
Dear Jesus!

Let me qualify the above. If we got the same, or more, back, what would be the point of being in the club?

Navy, I think (need to get back the chart to be certain) but I think most EU Nations get more back than they put in. I could be wrong on 'most' but I'm not wrong if I use 'many'.

So then you have to go back an re-analyse the equation. If some EU Nations give more than they get back, and if some other EU Nations get more than they give................... well, there are no free lunches in this world. So why do the countries that give more than they get do it? To get some payback would be my guess.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue 28 Jun 2016, 11:07 am

SecretFly wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
Dear Jesus!

Let me qualify the above. If we got the same, or more, back, what would be the point of being in the club?

Navy, I think (need to get back the chart to be certain) but I think most EU Nations get more back than they put in.  I could be wrong on 'most' but I'm not wrong if I use 'many'.

So then you have to go back an re-analyse the equation.  If some EU Nations give more than they get back, and if some other EU Nations get more than they give................... well, there are no free lunches in this world.  So why do the countries that give more than they get do it?  To get some payback would be my guess.
Yep, 'guess' would be the right word for your point.

Let's not contaminate this thread with the Brexit stuff.

Aja424: take it to the EU Ref thread (https://www.606v2.com/t63474-the-eu-referendum-thursday-23-june-with-voting-poll) and I'm sure I, and others, would be happy to get into your issue re. what we do or don't get back etc.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 28 Jun 2016, 11:27 am

I didn't bring up the Bexit stuff. I responded to it...just like you did.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jun 2016, 11:44 am

Dear c*ckwombles and d!ckn!pples, get off the gear grinding thread with this Brexit nonsense. It's like a cancer spreading through the forum. This section is for things like hearing buzzing mobiles and not being able to locate them then getting an angry call on the office phone asking why I'm not picking up the mobile. "'Cos I didn't know you'd locked it in your desk drawer last night, you c***!"

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 28 Jun 2016, 11:48 am

Okay...what grinds my gears is when a football coach gives a resignation spee......................................

Oh that's out of bounds too????

Sorry

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 28 Jun 2016, 12:11 pm

SecretFly wrote:Okay...what grinds my gears is when a football coach gives a resignation spee......................................

Oh that's out of bounds too????

Sorry
No, that is clearly in bounds, use of multiple question marks to emphasise a point may not be.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 29 Jun 2016, 9:27 pm

Centred text p*sses me off.

Big time.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 29 Jun 2016, 9:43 pm

Boxing biographies without ring records for the subject. It annoys me more than anything on earth. That includes genocide, babies with terminal diseases or famine.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:19 pm

Rowley wrote:Boxing biographies without ring records for the subject. It annoys me more than anything on earth. That includes genocide, babies with terminal diseases or famine.
You'll hate the book I have about the slaughter of terminally ill babies in a land ravaged by famine

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:28 pm

Has anyone said Windows 10 yet?

As in Windows 10 when you don't already have it....or want it.  

I think it's a crime how much grief Windows 10 wants to give prospective customers who now prefer to stay with Windows 7.

Pop ups, and reminders and loadings and 'Thanks for saying you want Windows 10" when you've already put your poor Windows 7 machine through a car crush to try and get your point across that you Don't!

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:35 pm

I've got it and it's f*cking brilliant. Smoothest running OS since 7. But it does seem out of order that they're shoving it down people's throats.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:43 pm

Got a Windows 10 machine recently.... let's just say tough to get to know...or maybe I should just say a f**ker to get to work the way you want it to work rather than telling you how it wants to do things instead.

Thus why I want to hold onto 7.  It's a fight though.... and it shouldn't be and it sometimes slows my machine down to a standstill - and I think that's part of the sales approach....to of all things 'grind' you down.  But I'll resist to the end on that 7 machine.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:59 pm

Can you get Microsoft edge on windows 7?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 30 Jun 2016, 3:04 pm

Haven't tried Shah. Maybe. One of the things I actually like.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jun 2016, 3:07 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Can you get Microsoft edge on windows 7?
Warning! Bad language (sort of) alert!:
How's that Dave?

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 30 Jun 2016, 3:16 pm

Now that's the kind of genuine review people need ... OK

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 30 Jun 2016, 4:08 pm

Politicians who describe the typically childish internal party nonsense we're now seeing as 'treachery' etc. Sod off you self-obsessed idiots.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jun 2016, 5:29 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Can you get Microsoft edge on windows 7?
Warning! Bad language (sort of) alert!:
How's that Dave?
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Fri 01 Jul 2016, 10:01 am

MP's in general pee me off, if you can't do the job for the money your getting then give it to me. idiots

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 01 Jul 2016, 10:31 am

People who vote for MPs knowing that they're idiots Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jul 2016, 11:10 am

SecretFly wrote:People who vote for MPs knowing that they're idiots Wink
So idiots voting for idiots?

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 01 Jul 2016, 11:12 am

Yes Dave......... and yes, I'm an idiot.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jul 2016, 11:27 am

SecretFly wrote:Yes Dave......... and yes, I'm an idiot.
Which Constituency do you represent?

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 01 Jul 2016, 11:38 am

DAVE667 wrote:

?

I usually vote in an idiot to do that work.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jul 2016, 11:44 am

SecretFly wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

?

Aaah, I see...I didn't know if you were the idiot voting for an idiot or an idiot voted for by an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri 01 Jul 2016, 12:13 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
SecretFly wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

?

Aaah, I see...I didn't know if you were the idiot voting for an idiot or an idiot voted for by an idiot.

To tell you the truth, for most of my life I'd have jumped from a cliff rather than be an idiot voted for by idiots. But as this crazy world keeps getting crazier.... I might have to reconsider and maybe allow myself to be voted for by idiots sometime in the future.

They'd be idiots to vote for me though Whistle

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 04 Jul 2016, 2:45 pm

The fact violence is illegal...

Wouldn't it be great if you could slowly trash a supercilious muppet within an inch of his life and then go back to your desk and enjoy a nice soothing latte..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jul 2016, 3:29 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:The fact violence is illegal...

Wouldn't it be great if you could slowly trash a supercilious muppet within an inch of his life and then go back to your desk and enjoy a nice soothing latte..
Not for you TRUSS, you'd be dead before 9.30

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 04 Jul 2016, 3:35 pm

laughing

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next