The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Haye camp dismiss Wladimir Klitschko claim

4 posters

Go down

Will Haye ever fight a Klitschko?

David Haye camp dismiss Wladimir Klitschko claim Vote_lcap81%David Haye camp dismiss Wladimir Klitschko claim Vote_rcap 81% 
[ 13 ]
David Haye camp dismiss Wladimir Klitschko claim Vote_lcap19%David Haye camp dismiss Wladimir Klitschko claim Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 16

David Haye camp dismiss Wladimir Klitschko claim Empty David Haye camp dismiss Wladimir Klitschko claim

Post by Adam D Mon 07 Feb 2011, 9:19 pm

David Haye's manager has dismissed the suggestion that the WBA heavyweight champion has been offered a date to fight Wladimir Klitschko.
WBO and IBF heavyweight champion Klitschko, 34, said on Monday he was waiting to see whether Haye would accept a fight on 2 July.

But Adam Booth claims he has not heard from the Ukrainian's team this year.
Haye, 30, is scheduled to fight mandatory challenger Ruslan Chagaev in England in May at an undecided venue.

"I haven't heard from their camp since December," Booth told BBC Sport.
Booth also criticised Klitschko's next scheduled title defence, against Britain's Dereck Chisora.

"Wladimir has got to stop deceiving boxing fans and not take on 14 fight novices," he said.
Meanwhile, Klitschko told BBC Sport: "I think after talking so much nonsense, he [Haye] has to show up in the ring.

"He's been trying to be smart, but eventually he's put himself in the corner. And he's talking about legacy? I don't see any legacy with him," he said.
"I know the British fans are looking forward to this fight and I'm looking forward to satisfying the British fans to fight David Haye," he added.
"I'm right here, and I'm confirming that 2 July is the date for the fight - either David Haye takes it or he leaves the whole thing."

source and full story - bbc website - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/9390145.stm

Is anyone else bored with this now?

Will this fight ever happen or are they both just talking BS?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

David Haye camp dismiss Wladimir Klitschko claim Empty Re: David Haye camp dismiss Wladimir Klitschko claim

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 19 Apr 2011, 7:16 pm

It'll happen.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

David Haye camp dismiss Wladimir Klitschko claim Empty Re: David Haye camp dismiss Wladimir Klitschko claim

Post by Liam_Main Tue 19 Apr 2011, 8:16 pm

You sure this is not off ages ago Hobo? Hayes training in America for the fight.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue 19 Apr 2011, 8:38 pm

Look at the date of hobo's OP. Very Happy

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 19 Apr 2011, 8:44 pm

azania wrote:Look at the date of hobo's OP. Very Happy

8)

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Tue 19 Apr 2011, 9:15 pm

How did it just get brought up then now haha?
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down