The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Haye 'walks the streets embarrassed in his own country', taunts Wladimir Klitschko

+22
superflyweight
hogey
sodhat
fearlessBamber
Mind the windows Tino.
Nico the gman
rayford gibson
oxring
Strongback
JDandfries
manos de piedra
azania
BallchinianMuffwig
Rowley
KingMonkey
rycoys
OasisBFC
ShahenshahG
AlexHuckerby
The Galveston Giant
Super D Boon
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

David Haye 'walks the streets embarrassed in his own country', taunts Wladimir Klitschko Empty David Haye 'walks the streets embarrassed in his own country', taunts Wladimir Klitschko

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 24 Nov 2011, 5:11 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/boxing/8911892/David-Haye-walks-the-streets-embarrassed-in-his-own-country-taunts-Wladimir-Klitschko.html

Quality interview from Wlad.

Made me laugh a little.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

David Haye 'walks the streets embarrassed in his own country', taunts Wladimir Klitschko Empty Re: David Haye 'walks the streets embarrassed in his own country', taunts Wladimir Klitschko

Post by Super D Boon Thu 24 Nov 2011, 5:17 pm

I just can't help thinking that the best way to deal with Haye is to leave him alone. There's no need for Vitali to fight him unless he isn't already financially set up for life which I would have thought is unlikely. Don't see a responsible family man like Vitali spening blowing his dough on women and fast cars.

Shame if the fight happens. I won't be making any effort to watch it and certainly won't pay towards it.

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

David Haye 'walks the streets embarrassed in his own country', taunts Wladimir Klitschko Empty Re: David Haye 'walks the streets embarrassed in his own country', taunts Wladimir Klitschko

Post by The Galveston Giant Thu 24 Nov 2011, 5:18 pm

It was always a danger letting his mouth go then giving the performance he did, he should be embarrased.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Thu 24 Nov 2011, 6:50 pm

he knew the risks when he began running his mouth it caught up with him his fault

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 24 Nov 2011, 7:53 pm

Have you seen that Wlad video that came out just after the fight?

Laughed for ages.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Thu 24 Nov 2011, 10:16 pm

im sure multi world title winning boxer, former model, multi-millionaire david haye hangs his head in shame.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by rycoys Thu 24 Nov 2011, 10:31 pm

hes embarressed no one , he lost on points so what , yes his big mouth before wlad has come back to bite him on the arse but he just wasent able to perform on the night,

rycoys

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri 25 Nov 2011, 8:51 am

rycoys wrote:hes embarressed no one , he lost on points so what , yes his big mouth before wlad has come back to bite him on the arse but he just wasent able to perform on the night,

People were peed because he said he wasn't going to be like all the fat idiots that had faced Wlad before, he was no different. I reckon it was the weight of the money in his pockets as he tried to leave the arena that hurt his little toe.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by KingMonkey Fri 25 Nov 2011, 9:02 am

How was he no different? If anything he was completely different! Still live and potentially dangerous going into the 12th round against Wlad isn't bad it just went how a lot of us feared it might; Wlad was too big and too good.

KingMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri 25 Nov 2011, 9:20 am

KingMonkey wrote:How was he no different? If anything he was completely different! Still live and potentially dangerous going into the 12th round against Wlad isn't bad it just went how a lot of us feared it might; Wlad was too big and too good.

So he took risks in the fight did he? After giving it all he could with his mouth he boxed safety first, fair enough, but don't dupe the public into believing something different after we paid him millions to have a go.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 25 Nov 2011, 9:26 am

The Galveston Giant wrote:
KingMonkey wrote:How was he no different? If anything he was completely different! Still live and potentially dangerous going into the 12th round against Wlad isn't bad it just went how a lot of us feared it might; Wlad was too big and too good.

So he took risks in the fight did he? After giving it all he could with his mouth he boxed safety first, fair enough, but don't dupe the public into believing something different after we paid him millions to have a go.

Spot on GG, think there is something of a reinvention going on with the Haye Klitschko fight to suggest it was close or Haye's tactics had some success or troubled Wlad, for me it could not be further from the truth. Is really not too hard to stay the distance if you point blank refuse to engage or take a risk, as Bonecrusher Smith proved in a slightly different manner with Tyson. Hay stayed on the outside, rarely threw more than one punch at a time and virtually never got himself in the kind of range where he could land or receive anything of significance. The performance was bad, the gap between was he promised and what he delivered was gargantuan.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by KingMonkey Fri 25 Nov 2011, 9:29 am

I honestly believe he went in there believing he was going to give it a go but the moment you step in with Wlad a lot of things go out of the window. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to ship punches, especially in the heavies. He tried to stay in the fight and had the skills to do so and there was always the possibility he could land big, the fat bums previously were little other than punchbags.

That's not to say he didn't stink the place out, he clearly did, but I can't say I blame him for what happened.

Which brings us back onto Vitali. Should Haye do the same thing again then fine, criticise him all you like as there should be no real surprises this time around. And I'll not pay for it.

KingMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by BallchinianMuffwig Fri 25 Nov 2011, 9:32 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Have you seen that Wlad video that came out just after the fight?

Laughed for ages.

Any chance you could stick a link up for our viewing pleasure? Smile

BallchinianMuffwig

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 25 Nov 2011, 9:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86nwaYzamyc

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 25 Nov 2011, 9:38 am

Monkey each to their own but I do blame him. Rightly or wrongly you will tend to be judged by your own words in this sport and Haye was the one who made great pay, and no inconsiderable amount of money over being the guy to finally reinvigorate the division, who had the formula to deal with Wlad etc etc. Given all this I do not think it unreasonable that people expect him to put up more of a show or at least go for bust when it became apparent his plan A was falling someway short, if that means he got knocked out so be it, he made the rod for his own back.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri 25 Nov 2011, 9:41 am

I was really disappointed, he could have at least had a go in the last round, but he didn't want to be knocked out or hurt. He brought it all on himself. Some people will be more forgiving than others.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 25 Nov 2011, 9:47 am

rowley wrote:
The Galveston Giant wrote:

Spot on GG, think there is something of a reinvention going on with the Haye Klitschko fight to suggest it was close or Haye's tactics had some success or troubled Wlad, for me it could not be further from the truth. Is really not too hard to stay the distance if you point blank refuse to engage or take a risk, as Bonecrusher Smith proved in a slightly different manner with Tyson. Hay stayed on the outside, rarely threw more than one punch at a time and virtually never got himself in the kind of range where he could land or receive anything of significance. The performance was bad, the gap between was he promised and what he delivered was gargantuan.

To say Haye took a safety first approach takes away the credit from Wlad who controlled the fight and didn't allow Haye to do what he wanted to do.

Give credit where its due. Wlad won decisively because he is far better than Haye.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri 25 Nov 2011, 9:49 am

That is correct Az but Haye still had the option to take risks and engage inside if he wanted.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by KingMonkey Fri 25 Nov 2011, 9:51 am

I thought he had a few good swings in the final round, even caught him at one stage but as azania says; Wlad was just too good.

And again, I really don't blame fighters for not wanting to get knocked out. Who really wants to ship stupidly heavy blows against one of the biggest blokes in boxing? You're nuts to think he should have done that especially given that he has the skills to make Wlad miss and attempt (use that word loosely) to counter....

KingMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 25 Nov 2011, 9:52 am

Az I give far more credit to Wlad than many a person on here, have frequently defended him till I am blue in the face, but as GG says the option was still there for Haye to take more risks and he did not do this.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Fri 25 Nov 2011, 10:11 am

Im kind of in the middle ground. I think its underestimated just how hard it is to deal with Wlad and get to him. Everyone from his opponents to his sparring partners have been saying the same thing for years. Its just so incribly difficult to get past the jab that invariably you are made look ordinary no matter how willing you are. I think Sam Pater is the only guy in the last number of years to really have any degree of success and he had to walk through obscene punishment to do it which probably shortened his career. So Haye just became another victim of Wlads style and couldnt get into range.

But on the other hand after all his talk and criticism of of the other opposition he was little closer to ever toppling Klitschko and miles away from outboxing him. He was made look as ordinanry and devoid of ideas as those tht preceded him. So he was a big disappointing and even more so when measured against several years of his own self promotion and taunting of every other fighter in the division. And more than anything his lack of grace in defeat and toe excuse pretty much underlined the kind o guy he is. In a sport where fighters have carried on with fractured hands, broken jaws, blinded eyes etc to show up to the post fight in a pair of flip flops and get up on the table to show the world a broken little toe after a heavyweight world title fight is embarrassing no matter how you look at it.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 25 Nov 2011, 10:12 am

The Galveston Giant wrote:That is correct Az but Haye still had the option to take risks and engage inside if he wanted.

Perhaps he knew what was coming if he took risks as you suggest. No boxer wants to get KO'd. Haye was under the impression that all he had to do was land one bomb. He couldn't. He tried to slip and counter, but Wlad controlled the range. In short Wlad is a better boxer than Haye. The better man won. Wlad imposed his skills on the fight and negated everything Haye tried to do. He had an answer for everything.

Credit to Wlad. Bad luck to Haye. He'll stand a better chance against Vit who isn't half the boxer Wlad is.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by JDandfries Fri 25 Nov 2011, 10:13 am

The article from Wlad is spot on, and YES he should be a tad embarrassed, he came through with none of teh promises he made and sadly, was no better than 'Fast' Eddie Chamber, who likewise never threw more than one ounch at a time and just wanted to hear the final bell.

Hope teh fight goes ahead, can't see Vitali (who IMO is far better than Wladimir) allowing him the privelege of not being KTFO

Last edited by JDandfries on Fri 25 Nov 2011, 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

JDandfries

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 25 Nov 2011, 10:13 am

rowley wrote:Az I give far more credit to Wlad than many a person on here, have frequently defended him till I am blue in the face, but as GG says the option was still there for Haye to take more risks and he did not do this.

Wlad took away that option.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri 25 Nov 2011, 10:16 am

KingMonkey wrote:I thought he had a few good swings in the final round, even caught him at one stage but as azania says; Wlad was just too good.

And again, I really don't blame fighters for not wanting to get knocked out. Who really wants to ship stupidly heavy blows against one of the biggest blokes in boxing? You're nuts to think he should have done that especially given that he has the skills to make Wlad miss and attempt (use that word loosely) to counter....

You can't be serious, even if he knew he was way behind going into the last round in the biggest fight of his life, and after saying he was going to hammer him. Boxing isn't about surviving.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 25 Nov 2011, 10:20 am

Well Wlad always had reach and size on him so if he was to have a realistic chance of success Haye was always going to have to come up with a plan to negate this, for me there appears to be two primary ways you can achieve this, either be so quick you can draw leads before nipping in and out doing some damage and getting out before Wlad could respond, or taking the chance of getting in range and hoping your power and defensive skills will see you through. All people are saying is when it was obvious the former was not working, Haye was brave enough to try the latter. Given his words before hand he created the expectation that it was reasonable to expect him to take the risk.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:16 pm

Ben Dirs says Hayes performance was ok considering that boxing is only about making money and Haye did that.

I'm glad Wlad is letting people in Btitain know how embarressing David Haye is in the eyes of the world.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:19 pm

Strongback wrote:Ben Dirs says Hayes performance was ok considering that boxing is only about making money and Haye did that.

What a ridiculous statement to make. Audley made a good few quid against Haye was his performance ok. How much money you make and the level of your performance are totally unrelated subjects and someone who calls themselves a boxing journalist should be able to see the distinction for themselves, one of the daftest things I have ever heard.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:22 pm

rowley wrote:
Strongback wrote:Ben Dirs says Hayes performance was ok considering that boxing is only about making money and Haye did that.

What a ridiculous statement to make. Audley made a good few quid against Haye was his performance ok. How much money you make and the level of your performance are totally unrelated subjects and someone who calls themselves a boxing journalist should be able to see the distinction for themselves, one of the daftest things I have ever heard.

He lost weight after training for a few months - I think he has lost his gut instinct Laugh Get Benn and Eubank to sit amongst the journo's - they wont get bored and start making up stuff.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:26 pm

I get the impression Dirs was trying to find something good to say.

If boxing is only about making money - this isn't sport but sports entertainment. A glorified WWE.

In many ways, that's why I'm glad he's retired. He talked and promised so much and then delivered so little - and it was the vast difference between his words and his actions that led you to think that results were pre-ordained before hand.

Look at Haye-Harrison. Haye promised Harrison pain, a slow humiliation. He humiliated him - but only because neither man threw a punch for 6 minutes and when Haye threw it was all over. Haye had bet his winnings on a 3rd round stoppage as well. Its all very well to predict your round, but it leaves a sour taste when you don't throw a punch beforehand to make sure.

Then the Klitschko fight. He knew he wasn't winning - did he try to change his plan? Switch? Adapt? No - he went into survival mode and ran. He had promised to decapitate Wlad.

Sure, he made a lot of money, but he made it at the expense of Boxing's credibility.

Go quietly, Haye.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by rayford gibson Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:32 pm

There's an argument that Haye shouldn't be criticised for seeking redemption. Without that right we may not have seen one of the sports greats James braddock.

rayford gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:37 pm

Yeah, to be fair if he wants to get in the ring and it's not just for monetary reasons, thats great for us fans, he may try and risk something to win, problem is I don't think that happen.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:37 pm

If you talk the talk you've at least got to try and walk the walk.
I was suckered in by Hayes meaningless words, and put a fair wager on him,that's nothing compared to the fans who went to the expense of watching him and have never had an apology for an absolutely disgraceful performance or non performance.
Klitschko's right to say what he has, took enough stick himself leading up to the fight so does right to dish it out.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:41 pm

rayford gibson wrote:There's an argument that Haye shouldn't be criticised for seeking redemption. Without that right we may not have seen one of the sports greats James braddock.

See what you're saying mate, but think were there any thought of redemption from Haye he would have took a warm up fight or two to develop the obviously needed plan B and to convince the doubters things might be different next time round but it appears he will be going straight back in, you can understand why it attracts cynicism and people will view it as just an attempt to get another payday.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:44 pm

Ive rarely seen a boxers stock fall so spectacualrly on the basis of one fight. I remember in the year or two run up to this fight some of the stuff being said.

There were a significant number of people who thought Wlad was petrified of Haye. Some even suggested he would fake an injury the week before the fight so Vitali could step in and take care of Haye. Amazing how much it has turned around. I dont even think its a case of Klitschko recieving a credit as much as the general opinion on Haye has absolutely plummeted.

Out of curiosity, do people think if after the fight he had turned up to the post fight press conference without any mention of the toe and gave Wlad full credit that he would be nearly as unpopular as he is now?

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:47 pm

I think people would respect him a lot more Manos and possibly get behind a rematch or attempt at Vitali.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:47 pm

Manos still think he would draw grief because his words before hand did create a legitimate expectation we were going to see a herculean, blaze of glory out on his shield kind of performance, so going out so timidly certainly would always draw criticism, but you have to think it would not be quite so severe was it also not coupled with such a pitiful excuse and lack of grace.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:48 pm

He maybe wouldn't be the satanic figure he is at the moment manos, but he would still be deeply unpopular. His general demeanour in the lead up to the fight had already put the seal on that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:49 pm

The toe didn't help - it was a classless finish to a classless promotion.

His ring performance, on the back of the Audley farce didn't help either.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:50 pm

rowley wrote:
rayford gibson wrote:There's an argument that Haye shouldn't be criticised for seeking redemption. Without that right we may not have seen one of the sports greats James braddock.

See what you're saying mate, but think were there any thought of redemption from Haye he would have took a warm up fight or two to develop the obviously needed plan B and to convince the doubters things might be different next time round but it appears he will be going straight back in, you can understand why it attracts cynicism and people will view it as just an attempt to get another payday.
Whilst I agree, to a degree, the problem with that argument Rowley is that there simply ARE no other fighters like the K's (and certainly not with their pedigree) for Haye to iron out the flaws. Fighting the Tyson Fury's of the world isn't going to prepare him for the K Boys.

I doubt sparring with the likes of David Price is going to teach him anything new either and whilst it's good practice for learning how to get in/stay out of range of a tall fighter, without the ability of the K's, Haye is always going to come up short so, to that end, I can see why Haye's opting to get straight back in there

Back to top Go down

Post by rayford gibson Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:50 pm

rowley wrote:

It is vitality calling Haye out.
Would Lewis have festered in the wilderness after the mccall defeat or taken an immediate shot at redemption given the choice?

rayford gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:53 pm

Not sure what you mean by that, Oxy? He was timid against Wladimir, but not to the extent that Audley was. Haye did tell us all how one sided the fight would be with Big Audley, and he can't really be blamed for Harrison's non-performance.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:54 pm

I pulled him up on it and he told me that I should watch a different sport if I thought boxing was not first and foremost about money.

I then talked about sporting pride, the ego of man and how Haye would look back with regrets.

I also mentioned how invariably the great lips in history put on a show when they got in the ring, win or lose.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by fearlessBamber Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:55 pm

rayford gibson wrote:
rowley wrote:

Would Lewis have festered in the wilderness after the mccall defeat or taken an immediate shot at redemption given the choice?

Lewis didn't meekly capitulate though did he. He was looking to win the fight, floored heavily, staggered up and begged to be allowed to carry on. In fact he's still unhappy he wasn't allowed to fight on in that condition. Totally different character to Haye.

fearlessBamber

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:56 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Not sure what you mean by that, Oxy? He was timid against Wladimir, but not to the extent that Audley was. Haye did tell us all how one sided the fight would be with Big Audley, and he can't really be blamed for Harrison's non-performance.

No, he can't - but he didn't throw a punch in anger for 2 rounds. I watched it with some mates - and all of us left feeling in a weird way, we'd rather a first round blow-out than the prolonged 8 minute farce. I haven't forgiven the big prancer for his part in it either.

I take it back strongback. Dirs says some awful nonsense.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:57 pm

rayford gibson wrote:
rowley wrote:

There is a difference again though, Lewis was clearly a step above McCall, he just got caught by a good shot he should not really have took, far easier for him to make the necessary adjustements next time round than a guy who lost pretty much from pillar to post and showed he was severly lacking in a plan b. Hard to see, given he is going straight back in what he will do different this time round.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:58 pm

rayford gibson wrote:
rowley wrote:

Yeah but Lewis didnt jump immediately back in with McCall for a world title fight. He switched trainers, made adjustments and worked his way back into contention properly by taking on some fights in between.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 1:03 pm

So, after ONE poor losing performance, is Haye not allowed to seek redemption? Personally, I think he is but I can see how many would prefer it if it was a relatively low key affair even if it ends up being a match with Vitali.

Audley's looking for redemption also but given the number of chances he's had to prove he's got what it takes, I can see why people are cynical. Haye's opened his mouth and fallen well short of his own lofty expectations, but is that enough to write him off?

Let's not forget, if we did this with every other fighter who'd come a cropper, no-one would be talking about Wlad after his loss to the woeful Ross Purity, never mind his other high profile losses. Look at the calibre of fighter Wlad lost to then compare that with Haye's losses andt does seem a tad harsh that we're expected to write Haye off.

Yes it was a massive let down but was it any more disappointing than Hatton's tilts at Floyd or Manny?

Back to top Go down

Post by rayford gibson Fri 25 Nov 2011, 1:07 pm

manos de piedra wrote:
rayford gibson wrote:
rowley wrote:

Yeah but Lewis didnt jump immediately back in with McCall for a world title fight. He switched trainers, made adjustments and worked his way back into contention properly by taking on some fights in between.

I was of the understanding Lewis was frozen out of the scene by King.

Fighters make mistakes. Haye probably has regrets. Lewis probably regrets his afternoon tea party with mandela.

I'll give Haye another chance.

rayford gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 25 Nov 2011, 1:08 pm

DAVE667 wrote:So, after ONE poor losing performance, is Haye not allowed to seek redemption? Personally, I think he is but I can see how many would prefer it if it was a relatively low key affair even if it ends up being a match with Vitali.

Audley's looking for redemption also but given the number of chances he's had to prove he's got what it takes, I can see why people are cynical. Haye's opened his mouth and fallen well short of his own lofty expectations, but is that enough to write him off?

Let's not forget, if we did this with every other fighter who'd come a cropper, no-one would be talking about Wlad after his loss to the woeful Ross Purity, never mind his other high profile losses. Look at the calibre of fighter Wlad lost to then compare that with Haye's losses andt does seem a tad harsh that we're expected to write Haye off.

Yes it was a massive let down but was it any more disappointing than Hatton's tilts at Floyd or Manny?

Gave it a go though didnt they? Haye didn't even try - just though - I'll let him blow out and once hes tired i'll knock him out in the twelfth. Love sacks to him - he's retired - the only reason he will come back is for money and run away in the process. Whether he wins or loses has no standing - he'll make his money - get outjabbed by Vitali and then go away with another classlesl interview once the fight over a few days.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next