The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

+10
FootballLight
Azzy
FIFA Diva
GSC
nadeem2099
Holymiky
Trebs
Hero
Fernando
Afro
14 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 22 Empty Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Afro Sun 01 Mar 2015, 7:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Schedule
League Table
TP Bids
Lawyers
Transfer Confirmation Page
Injuries
Players in the League
Rumor Mill
Rules Page
Prediction

Teams
FC Basel - Vacancy - Apply within - Must not be a douche or CF
Bordeaux - Fernando
Bremen - Miky
Genk - Trebs
Granada - Azzy
Montpellier - Marky
PAOK - Afro
Twente - Hero
Verona - Nadeem

Season 3 Fixtures Week 8 - Due Monday 16th March By Midnight
Genk v Granada -
Basel v PAOK -
Montpellier v Verona
Bremen v Bordeaux

Vote: Hero

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 22 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Holymiky Mon 23 Mar 2015, 9:03 am

I was thinking that too Marky but I think mid table would be okay, anyway it would mean that like 3 teams need to lose so its probably unlikely for me.

That's fine by me Azzy the week break sounds sensible.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 22 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 23 Mar 2015, 9:14 am

Morning, what a great victory yesterday. Gerrard getting sent off was the icing on the cake.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon 23 Mar 2015, 9:58 am

Reduced to celebrating a red card for an opponent, oh how the mighty have fallen Laugh

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 23 Mar 2015, 10:19 am

Koba wrote:Morning, what a great victory yesterday. Gerrard getting sent off was the icing on the cake.

I was impressed by United yesterday for the second game running. Not sure whether it was planned, or stumbled upon, but they have a formation that works for them, all the players look comfortable, and they play it really well. I suspect they might need to come up with a plan B as well, especially with the up coming fixtures, but at the moment they look good.

Not sure the Gerrard card made too much difference to the end result tbh.

Disappointed with the late Chelsea winner though. Was hoping that they might drop points (sorry Miky and Marky Wink ) and that we might see a wider title race develop
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 23 Mar 2015, 10:34 am

I too enjoyed Gerrard being sent off
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 23 Mar 2015, 10:53 am

Afro wrote:Disappointed with the late Chelsea winner though. Was hoping that they might drop points (sorry Marky Wink )

Doesn't bother me. I was busy hoping QPR would condemn Everton to a relegation battle Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 23 Mar 2015, 10:54 am

Afro wrote:
Koba wrote:Morning, what a great victory yesterday. Gerrard getting sent off was the icing on the cake.

I was impressed by United yesterday for the second game running. Not sure whether it was planned, or stumbled upon, but they have a formation that works for them, all the players look comfortable, and they play it really well. I suspect they might need to come up with a plan B as well, especially with the up coming fixtures, but at the moment they look good.

Disappointed with the late Chelsea winner though. Was hoping that they might drop points (sorry Miky and Marky Wink ) and that we might see a wider title race develop

For me the main thing has been the tempo of the game, the passing has been a lot faster. If you remember in previous games the ball was passed side to side very slowly this allowed the opposition to get back in shape. Now there is more intent with the ball. Injury to RVP has forced LVG to play Rooney as the main striker which has helped us and also dropping Di Maria & Falcao allowing the likes of Mata and Herrera to get game time. I was very impressed with Herrera especially in the first half. Fellaini bullied Can all game, pleased to see him play well with al the grief he takes from our fans.

If anything the Gerrard red card made them play better.

I'm not happy with Di Maria at all saying that he still popped up with an assist for Mata's goal but he needs to show some heart and interest if he wants to stay that is.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 23 Mar 2015, 10:58 am

Marky wrote:
Afro wrote:Disappointed with the late Chelsea winner though. Was hoping that they might drop points (sorry Marky Wink )

Doesn't bother me. I was busy hoping QPR would condemn Everton to a relegation battle Wink

Laugh I didn't want to upset our resident Chelsea fans by saying I was hoping they'd lose
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 23 Mar 2015, 10:58 am

Marky wrote:

Laugh Afro knows the truth.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 23 Mar 2015, 10:59 am

Koba wrote:
Afro wrote:

For me the main thing has been the tempo of the game, the passing has been a lot faster. If you remember in previous games the ball was passed side to side very slowly this allowed the opposition to get back in shape. Now there is more intent with the ball. Injury to RVP has forced LVG to play Rooney as the main striker which has helped us and also dropping Di Maria & Falcao allowing the likes of Mata and Herrera to get game time. I was very impressed with Herrera especially in the first half. Fellaini bullied Can all game, pleased to see him play well with al the grief he takes from our fans.

If anything the Gerrard red card made them play better.

I'm not happy with Di Maria at all saying that he still popped up with an assist for Mata's goal but he needs to show some heart and interest if he wants to stay that is.

We did say that you would see the best of Fellaini in his second season. He was the same for us.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 23 Mar 2015, 11:08 am

I do remember you saying that.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Mon 23 Mar 2015, 11:09 am

What would you do if Everton got relegated Afro?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 23 Mar 2015, 11:11 am

Be disappointed for a bit, be a bit grumpy for a bit longer and then just get on with it as its only a game and life goes on.

I'd also then be planning which championship games I want to go to.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 23 Mar 2015, 11:12 am

Very little id imagine
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 23 Mar 2015, 11:24 am

GSC wrote:Very little id imagine

Thank you Ok!

I take that as you saying you view me as a rational person, who has perspective on things.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Mon 23 Mar 2015, 11:25 am

I think it's because I asked what you would do rather than how you would feel about it as you can't do anything about it really.

Anyways Afro would you ever come back to these leagues as a manager again?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 23 Mar 2015, 11:28 am

Holymiky wrote:I think it's because I asked what you would do rather than how you would feel about it as you can't do anything about it really.

Anyways Afro would you ever come back to these leagues as a manager again?

Probably. At the moment I am struggling to muster any interest in it, but that regularly changes. In the past I have been tempted back by taking teams at the bottom and trying to take them to the top, but even that doesn't appeal at the moment.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 23 Mar 2015, 11:31 am

New homepage.

https://www.606v2.com/t58260-euroe-division-homepage#2972586

Afro can't I tempt you back in your old role?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22