The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

+10
FootballLight
Azzy
FIFA Diva
GSC
nadeem2099
Holymiky
Trebs
Hero
Fernando
Afro
14 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 3 Empty Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Afro Sun 01 Mar 2015, 7:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Schedule
League Table
TP Bids
Lawyers
Transfer Confirmation Page
Injuries
Players in the League
Rumor Mill
Rules Page
Prediction

Teams
FC Basel - Vacancy - Apply within - Must not be a douche or CF
Bordeaux - Fernando
Bremen - Miky
Genk - Trebs
Granada - Azzy
Montpellier - Marky
PAOK - Afro
Twente - Hero
Verona - Nadeem

Season 3 Fixtures Week 8 - Due Monday 16th March By Midnight
Genk v Granada -
Basel v PAOK -
Montpellier v Verona
Bremen v Bordeaux

Vote: Hero

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 03 Mar 2015, 2:17 pm

Haha Nadeem you just got murked off by two middle aged gentlemen.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Fernando Tue 03 Mar 2015, 2:22 pm

There once was a man called Viva
Who has a microscopic Weiner
He wanked off United
Who gotot far too excited
And now he's going to need a cleaner

Last edited by Fernando on Tue 03 Mar 2015, 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 03 Mar 2015, 2:42 pm

Fernando wrote:There once was a man called Viva
He wanked off United
Who got far too excited

Viva got rekt.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 03 Mar 2015, 2:52 pm

Fernando wrote:There once was a man called Viva
He wanked off United
Got far too excited

There was a cleaner called Nando
He'd clean from London to Orlando
He liked it when boys got excited
Then he'd enter thier bedrooms uninvited

FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 03 Mar 2015, 2:54 pm

That comeback is worse then QPR's defense

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 03 Mar 2015, 2:59 pm

There was a young man named Viva
In place of his c0ck was a lever
No matter how hard he'd yank
He just couldn't w@nk
So off it was chopped with a cleaver

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 03 Mar 2015, 3:04 pm

Hero you still interested in Ivanovic matey?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 03 Mar 2015, 3:06 pm

Fernando wrote:That comeback is worse then QPR's defense

Haven't you got drivers to annoy?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 03 Mar 2015, 3:08 pm

Koba wrote:
Fernando wrote:That comeback is worse then QPR's defense

Haven't you got drivers to annoy?

Not today no angel

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 03 Mar 2015, 3:08 pm

Holymiky wrote:Hero you still interested in Ivanovic matey?

Yes and no.
I've gone with a different formation set up in my game v you and unsure if Ivanovic fits it

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 03 Mar 2015, 3:09 pm

What would you like for him?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 03 Mar 2015, 3:11 pm

I'll be honest I'm not desperate to let him go but I'm willing to try and make a deal happen if you want.

Not sure who you would be willing to swap, not sure what money you have at the moment either?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Tue 03 Mar 2015, 4:00 pm

Azzy wrote:Brief tactics done. Everyone should follow suit. I still maintain some form of template would make things much simpler for the voter.

Everyone has different ways of voting though. So I'd be sure that most people follow the "basic" template but its about any extra detail that you give and I always think tactics is such a high factor when turning out for results as a lot of people put minimal effort in from time to time (and lets not lie, we've all done it in the past before) and its those who always put the good effort in week in, week out who will receive LRF's extra brownie points. OK

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 03 Mar 2015, 4:04 pm

Where are Results Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue 03 Mar 2015, 4:52 pm

For everyone's attention, the longer the tactics, the less interested I'll be, so don't waste effort on smart-alec instructions and convoluted tactics. I'm looking for strong XI + tactics suited to them + opponent's weaknesses highlighted and exploited. No need to waste both our times with long tactics that take an age to draft / read.

Viva, who you calling gentlemen? Laugh

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 03 Mar 2015, 4:55 pm

FL,

We agreed in the beginning that tactics would be a structured set up and hopefully shorter to save time for everyone concerned. Just over time tactics have gotten longer, me included as I am concerned that if I write shorter tactics than my opponent I may get voted down, which we are trying to sort out so that this doesn't happen.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Tue 03 Mar 2015, 5:52 pm

Results won't be out until later towards the end of the week most probably.

If that's the case, then why not put a word limit in the tactics and then give everyone a link to the word checker so they can adjust their tactics. Anyone who goes over the limit gets knocked down in the voting on tactics length.

So if there is a word limit of 500 words and I go over by 50 and my opponent keeps under that, then I lose some "points" for tactics. Maybe it should be done by a points system. A criteria of 1,2 and 3 for each section. Then you can have the section of strength of starting 11, strength of tactics etc. Then at least we've got a criteria to make it more clear where we need to improve.

Just a couple of suggestions.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue 03 Mar 2015, 6:04 pm

I agree with a word limit.

Also how can you give lrf brownie points when i'm lrf?

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Tue 03 Mar 2015, 6:08 pm

A word limit would be the best way to prevent long tactics.

Well their logic is flawless. Your LRF, I'm LRF/FootballLight/GGG etc and whoever else they wanted to call me. A fickle bunch and they wonder on there why interest never builds up for extra places to expand the league. Its frankly just poor, part of the reason why I offered a reason to the Admins before I was banned to terminate my account before I decided to stay.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Tue 03 Mar 2015, 6:14 pm

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Tue 03 Mar 2015, 6:15 pm

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Tue 03 Mar 2015, 6:15 pm

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Tue 03 Mar 2015, 6:16 pm

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Tue 03 Mar 2015, 6:17 pm

1.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. What's next?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 03 Mar 2015, 6:53 pm

FootballLight wrote:1.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. What's next?

Well Tuesday evening is when that weeks' voter picks the dogging site for the Thursday get together.

You do have a sister/aunt/mum don't you FL?

And I hope it's more local this time. It really wasn't worth driving all the way to Bradford for Nadeem's Dad last week vomit
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue 03 Mar 2015, 7:13 pm

Afro wrote:You do have a sister/aunt/mum don't you FL?
And it had better be three people rather than one, like when it was Olly's turn. We ruined that poor woman ghost

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 03 Mar 2015, 7:39 pm

I still have nightmares from the week Viva put some makeup and a wig on, and made us all go to Birmingham.

Terrible city!
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 03 Mar 2015, 8:16 pm

Laugh
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 03 Mar 2015, 8:22 pm

Anyone got a cheap CM/DM for sale?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue 03 Mar 2015, 8:30 pm

Potentially Diaz or Carrick. Mason if you beat his lawyers offer.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Tue 03 Mar 2015, 8:31 pm

Azzy wrote:
Afro wrote:You do have a sister/aunt/mum don't you FL?
And it had better be three people rather than one, like when it was Olly's turn. We ruined that poor woman ghost

I nominate some girl in Brighton, pick any girl, the first one you see, I couldn't care less. Laugh

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue 03 Mar 2015, 8:35 pm

Hero you may want to change your team name, I hear Adam Johnson wants to sign for you.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 03 Mar 2015, 8:40 pm

Hull bringing banter vs Sunderland

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 3 1425413482239_lc_galleryImage_Mar_3rd_2015_Hull_UK_Hull

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue 03 Mar 2015, 8:56 pm

Nando?

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 03 Mar 2015, 8:57 pm

Hello?

I only have 2.6m and Diaz doesn't interest me tbh, Carrick is too similar to Alonso Sad

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue 03 Mar 2015, 9:40 pm

Ben Foster needs shooting after his display tonight. Nearly concedes a goal when spilling a shot over the line, takes down Agbonlahor and could have been a penalty, flaps, spills, makes a great double save then five seconds later gives away a 100% stupid penalty. I am furious with him right now.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue 03 Mar 2015, 10:28 pm

Looking for a couple of deals if anyone's up for it.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 03 Mar 2015, 10:30 pm

Fire em my way Trebola

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 04 Mar 2015, 8:30 am

Fernando wrote:Carrick is too similar to Alonso

Have you been drinking?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Wed 04 Mar 2015, 8:56 am

I think he meant in looks? Or perhaps age?

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 04 Mar 2015, 9:05 am

I guess they're similar in the way that Tom Cleverley is similar to Iniesta
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Wed 04 Mar 2015, 9:15 am

And how Scholes is similar to Wilshere.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 04 Mar 2015, 9:17 am

Because Alonso has a tidy little beard and smart haircut wearing a slim fit suit and passes the ball you all make him out to be some God.

He is a good player I won't doubt that but Carrick for me is just as good, it's only because he comes from the north and isn't stylish you don't rate him. Carrick is the best English midfielder since Scholes and it's no coincidence that we dominated 06-09 when he joined us.

I'm not going to sit here and listen to the opinions of mini Sam Allerdayces with their neanderthal style of Football. Carrick is great.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 04 Mar 2015, 9:21 am

Azzy wrote:And how Scholes is similar to Wilshere.

So glad you lot lost yesterday, I couldn't write a better script even if I tried. Losing in the local derby in the last seconds from a penalty scored by your fellow countryman, Benteke.

I hope Villa thrash you in the cup and you go down. I thank you for the great Bryan Robson and Ron Atkinson (before he became Racist Ron)
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Man City Devil Wed 04 Mar 2015, 11:01 am

Hello guys I'm back.

Man City Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed 04 Mar 2015, 11:03 am

Who are you?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Man City Devil Wed 04 Mar 2015, 11:07 am

Holymiky wrote:Who are you?

I used to be a member of these leagues in the old days but due to unforeseen circumstances (haemorrhoids) I had to leave. It was a most unpleasant feeling.

Man City Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 04 Mar 2015, 11:14 am

Extra?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next