The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week whatever results

+4
Hero
Holymiky
Afro
GSC
8 posters

Go down

Week whatever results Empty Week whatever results

Post by GSC Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:22 am

Basel vs Bremen

Basel:
-----------------------------Cesar-------------------------
---Eboue---------Knoche------------BMI-----Blind--------
----------------Illaramendi----------Elneny---------------
----Refaelov--------------de Bruyne----------Depay-----
----------------------------Adriano-------------------------
Subs: Stekelenburg, Umana, Mexes ,Suchy, dos Santos, Kuyt, Adebayor.

Cesar uses his experience to organise the defence and be his shot stopping self. Knoche marks the CF, sticks tight to him, doesn't allow him space to turn with BMI covering in behind. Knoche goes to close down to CF and BMI sits in behind for any runners and communicates with Casillas. Eboue and Blind tuck in like CB's alongside Knoche, closing down opponents. They go out to their wide man if it goes out wide, the other one tucks in, funnelling the play out wide and forcing them back for long shots from midfield at best.
Elneny sticks to the attacking midfielder at all times and Illaramendi drops into DM (without possession) to double up on the attacking midfielder so he doesn't have space. (With possession) Illaramendi sticks to DM/CM with the ball and looks to play the pin point passes out wide, be positive on the ball and take a chance with raking balls over the top, into Adriano's feet or supplied out wide to the full backs. de Bruyne advances forward when we have the ball and looks to support Adriano by running from deep positions. Without the ball, he goes and closes down the men in possession, giving them no time to shoot or pick out a pass.
Refaelov and Depay hug the touchline forcing the full backs to stretch or give them space in wide areas. If they get the ball, they need to dribble inside at be direct at goal, leaving the space out wide for full backs bombing on. If the ball get played out to Refaelov, Depay comes inside as an AM for support to Adriano and the full back bombing on down his side and vice versa. Crosses with quality, shoot from distance if they have to and look to get in behind the defence by running beyond Adriano.
Adriano looks to link up with de Bruyne when he is in support and looks top play neat little one-two's with the players in behind him so he can spin off his marker and get in behind the defender. Use his body to get across his man from crosses and get a header at goal. Be direct at run at the defence is he has the chance to turn and sprint. Be clinical when in front of goal and fire them in.

Subs (If winning) 70 mins:
Sinkgraven for de Bruyne - Still in AM, fresh pair of legs to keep closing down quickly
Adebayor for Adriano - Fresh legs up top, be clinical when in the box
Umana for Elneny - Illaramendi in DM, Umana goes into CB, keep it tight

Subs (If drawing) 70 mins:
Kuyt for Refaelov - Fresh legs out wide, run at a tired full back

Subs (If losing) 70 mins:
Adebayor for Elneny - Go to 4-4-2 with Illaramendi sitting and de Bruyne in AM with the wingers still wide

Kuyt for Refaelov - Go wide/up front at times to create a 3, run at the tired defence

Bremen:
Injuries: Sebastian Mielitz, Richard Strebinger, Ilkay Gundogan.

----------Weidenfeller-------------

Clyne – Terry – Martinez – Cole

---------------Rode-------------------

------Kroos-----------Maher--------

Carrillo----Huntelaar-------Buffel—

This week we are away to Basel, a team who are challenging around the same area as us and that’s why I want us to go out there and win this game today.

The gameplan is to attack from the off and look to pin Basel back by getting at them as much as possible and putting them under lots of pressure.

Player Instructions:

Weidenfeller – Command your box, win the aerial battles and use the ball cleverly.

Clyne and Cole – Cole I want you to hold back more than Clyne on the left hand side to provide more protection to Buffel out wide. Clyne I want you to look to get forward on the overlap for Carrillo as I want us to look to work the ball up the right hand side today. Defensively, look to shepherd the wingers out and stop the crosses coming in from out wide, one of them is likely to be Depay on your side Clyne so I want you to keep a close eye on him as he is one of their danger men.

Terry and Martinez – Its likely to be Adriano up front for them this week so I want Martinez to man mark him and watch him all the way, keep tight to him and don’t allow him to turn you or get beyond you. Terry you are going to be ready to tidy up any lose ends in the box and put the tackles in when needed, stand strong and don’t allow them to get a physical advantage over us.

Rode – You have an important job today in keeping more protection in front of Martinez and Terry. The plan is to be on the attack more but in defensive situations I want you to look to get in between the centre backs and their attackers and provide an extra line of defence.

Kroos – You will drop back and almost form a 2 man defensive screen when we are defending with Rode. In attack you will move forward slightly and look to be one of the producers of the ball through from the back.

Maher – You are the key man today, you have free reign to roam in and around their box and in the number 10 role, look to slip the passes into quality areas and play the ball into Huntelaar. Use the width of the pitch as well especially down the right of the pitch as that is where we want to attack.

Carrillo - You are to pick up the ball and work that area out wide and if you can’t get out wide to put a cross in, look to cut in and have a shot or put a pass through into the box.

Buffel – You will need to put a good shift in because as well as getting up the left side in attack I want you to try and protect Cole as much as you can. Look to work the ball forward and use Maher at every opportunity to work the ball forward or spread the play to the right hand side.

Huntelaar – Always make yourself available and look to get in and around the centre backs and cause trouble for them. I want you to be wanting the ball at every opportunity and always looking dangerous throughout. I’ve asked the players in behind you to get the ball to you as much as possible so you may need to hold the ball up at times to bring others into the attacks. Go out there and enjoy yourself.

Subs:

Di Santo on for Huntelaar 85th Minute.

Stevanovic on for Kroos – 85th Minute.

Alonso on for Cole 90th minute.

Bordeaux v Granada

Bordeaux:
-------------------Olimpa
Coleman ---Varane ---Gabriel -- Azpilicueta
Sterling --- Alonso ----Lucas ---- Brahimi
------------Aguero ---- Bony

Subs: Jug,Chalme,Bellerin,El Ghazi,Guedes,Drogba.

Team Talk: Up against Azzy, He parked the bus vs Hero and looked to counter quickly. No idea what he's up to this week but shall look to use our width to bypass his dm's.

Defensive Tactics
- Varane to pick up the main forward, Get tight to him and don't let him turn, Look to block shots
- Gabriel to pick up the AM getting into positions, If play 2 up top then same as Varane get close and use pace if turned. 
- Coleman & Azpilicueta to force the wingers down the line and block the crosses into the box, If cut inside block shots 
- Lucas & Alonso to sit infront of the defense and look to keep them from getting a supply into the forward and track the AM when he gets the ball. Lucas to get to Xavi when in possession otherwise to drop beside Alonso 
- Wingers to come back and double up if need be on Clyne & Durm

Attacking Tactics
- Coleman & Azpilicueta to overlap Sterling & Brahimi to get crosses into the box. 
- Alonso to hit the long ball in behind for Aguero & Sterling also look to take advantage of the full backs Bony will pull onto for knockdowns, Look to dictate play from deep.
- Lucas to get toward the box and try give the DM's something else to think about, Look to slide balls in behind the full back
- Sterling to cut in off the wing and look to run the CB when Seamus overlaps. If forced down line then just whip it in
- Brahimi to get down the line and whip balls in across the box. If they force inside dink one up to the far post for Bony. 
- Bony to drift onto Clyne & Durm when Alonso knocks the ball long and use your aerially ability to get the knockdown for Aguero. If in the box when ball comes in run from the far post and look to get above the CB's..

- Aguero to use the channels in between the full backs/CB's, Clyne will go forwards so look to use that space. When in the centre look to roll the cb's and use the pace to get in behind. When crosses come in look to get to the front post and across your marker.

Granada:
When attacking:        
--------------- Buffon ------------------ 
----- Vlaar -- de Rossi -- Alderweireld 
Ivanovic -- Xavi - Coquelin ---- Durm 
--------- Totti ------- Sanchez ------- 
--------------- Kane ------------------ 

When defending:
Ivanovic - Vlaar - Alderweireld - Durm
---- de Rossi - Xavi – Coquelin -------
--------- Totti ------- Sanchez -------
--------------- Kane ------------------

Subs: Fernandez, Jedvaj, Kehl, Sanson, di Natale, Gray, Ings
Injuries: Joel Veltman, Darren Fletcher, Adem Ljajic, Iker Casillas (transferred in)

General:
We are still undefeated but we are beginning to fall behind the leaders a bit – this is your chance to catch up. I want to see a performance full of passion, decisive action and grit. Our opponents Bordeaux are a very good team with an excellent array of strikers – however I see their central midfield as a weakness dying to be exploited and it is with that in mind that I have brought in this new formation.  

When attacking, I want de Rossi to drop back into a back three – as he has done so excellently for years – to allow Ivanovic and Durm to join the attack and provide the width we need. Xavi and Coquelin will sit ahead of him to orchestrate things from the middle, while Totti gallivants around off Kane and Sanchez has a free role to find gaps in the Bordeaux defence. Apart from Varane they are weak at CB also – get at that other CB and take him apart.

When defending, I want a tight back four working together to mark out the strikers and Sterling, and the central three to dig in – win the ball back, help your defence, and when we get the ball, spring quickly to Sanchez and Kane to get at their defence while they’re napping.

Defensive Tactics:
- I want Vlaar to sit on Aguero and put every sinew of strength into following him. Shepherd him, bump him, always be talking to him, insulting him to distract him, do whatever it takes to get inside his head and put him off his game. Alderweireld will cover next to you and de Rossi is also there to assist.
- Ivanovic is to get stuck into his winger early and often, never let him settle on the ball. Durm to take care of the other winger in similar, physical fashion. Always keep your man on the outside at all times.
- Coquelin and Xavi will sit ahead of the defence patrolling, and ensuring that the opposition CMs have no time on the ball. With de Rossi in the middle as well I expect there to be no chances created from central – if the opposition start to crank up the tempo, get stuck into them.
- Kane and Sanchez have boundless energy so I want you both to harass the Bordeaux defence, force them into mistakes nearer to their goal. Both can cross a ball well so if you get the ball out wide, look for your partner in the middle.

Attacking Tactics:
- Kane to play a target man role; sit on Varane’s partner then use your strength and pace to slip past him and through on goal. If Varane tries to mark you, just move to his partner – this will allow Sanchez and Totti to use the space you’re creating.
- Xavi to orchestrate moves from deep. Search for Sanchez, Totti or Kane who are all expected to surge ahead when we win the ball, putting the Bordeaux defence under pressure in an instant.
- Sanchez and Totti are to create havoc for the defence – move around, get into space, drop deep for the ball, do whatever you need to do to get free of a man and attack them with the ball at your feet. Either break onto goal yourself, or if he is free, put a ball into the box for Kane to nod in.

Sub:
If losing on 75 minutes: di Natale and Ings on for Totti and Durm. FBs to overlap, play direct to the strikers and overload the box with late runs from midfield.

----- Vlaar -- de Rossi -- Alderweireld 
Ivanovic -- Xavi - Coquelin - Sanchez 

--- di Natale - Kane -- Ings -----------

Twente v Montpellier

Twente:
------------------Rafael------------------
Zouma---Subotic---Pepe---Gaya
--------Suarez---Rakitic----------
-----Costa---Calhanoglu---Hazard----
----------------Tevez-------------------

Up against Marky this week who's eyeing up the title after narrowly missing out last season. He's recently signed Bas Dost after a great scoring run so if he starts we will look to play a high line of defence to nullify his height with Subo marking him to challenge his aeriel presence on holding up play and knockdowns. If it's Torres up front then Pepe can look to keep a tight rein on him, let him know early on he's your bitch and he'll clamour up. 

GK: Speak with your defence, organise them for set pieces, be on your toes constantly ready for to strike. Play safe and look to catch the ball rather than punch, ensure you dominate your box.

FBs: Both of you are forward thinking fullbacks and both are comfortable in possession of the ball so I want you both to push their wingers back, their wingers can't pose a threat defending in their own half. If their wingers have the ball then don't go to ground, stay with them and force them wide into corners then block the cross. Look to double up where possible with our wingers going forward.

CBs: Pepe to keep Torres in his pocket, ensure early on he knows who's the daddy and don't let him get goal side. Subotic to double up when needed or if Dost plays then for the whole back four to play higher up and nullify his height, Subo to mark Dost and cut out crosses from the wing and stay close to him on set pieces.

CMs: Rakitic to stay back and keep a close check on their AM, don't allow him time on the ball to dictate play and nullify his threat when he's in a central position, be a terrier at his heels all the time. Suarez to pass the balls out to the wings especially linking up with Hazard but has the remit if in space to run with the ball if there's the opportunity.

Wingers: This week look to come inside as much as possible and stretch the Monty defence especially if they're playing with three at the back, look to double up on their flanks with our FBs and really tire their wingbacks, this will be crucial in the final third of the game with the quality of Costa and Hazard.

AM/SS: Calhanoglu to play in a high AM role this week with the instruction to time runs into the box as the wingers cross to either latch onto them or to open them up to provide space for Tevez.

ST: Use your engine to never stop causing problems for the French defence, drag your markers about and don't be afraid to niggle them, let them lash out to get them treading cautiously and for set pieces in dangerous positions for Hazard to strike.

Subs: 
Rabiot, Gauld, Blackett, Angulo, Muric, Ould-Chikh, Diao

Last 20 mins: Diao on for Costa, Rabiot on for Suarez. Diao fresh legs going forward while Rabiot takes the DM role to allow Rakitic more of a B2B role and maraud into the box unanswered.

Montpellier:
MONTPELLIER v Twente

Injuries: Willems, Motta, Lavezzi

----------------Frey
Flanagan - Manolas - Howedes - Aurtenexte
------------Clasie - Pirlo
----Bellarabi - Barkley - Sigurdsson
----------------Dost

Subs: Speroni, Yedlin, Campagnaro, Keita, Holtby, Bakkali, Torres

Tough game today against Twente, they have some exceptional players but we have the midfield pairing and attack to cause them real problems. Clasie and Pirlo can dictate possession in the middle of the park, while Bellarabi can target Gibbs with his pace and Sigurdsson will constantly be looking to cut inside the Twente RB. I've gone with Bas Dost upfront over Torres as real life form dictates (11 goals in 5 games for Wolfsburg), use your strength and positioning to make runs in behind for Clasie and Pirlo to look for the ball over the top, be your clinical ruthless self. Flanagan playing ahead of Yedlin as a more defensive minded RB, your focus is Eden Hazard, stop him by any means.

Defence: Frey to stay big for one on ones and distribute to Clasie/Pirlo. Howedes to track their striker, beat him to any passes towards him and force him to drop deeper to frustrate him, Manolas to be the first to any second balls. If they play a second striker, Manolas to mark him and Clasie to track any AM. In possession supply Clasie/Pirlo. Flanagan and Aurtenexte to overlap the wingers going forward and get crosses into Dost. Make sure you get back into position ASAP to avoid being caught out. Defensively force their wingers wide and block the crosses. Don't let them cut inside. Flanagan especially but both of Twente's wingers will try to cut inside.

Midfield: Clasie/Pirlo sit infront of the back four, get the ball and look to supply the front four. Bellarabi and Sigurdsson will play wide so they are able to switch from playing alongside Barkley when we're attacking but drop and form a midfield four with Pirlo and Clasie when defending. Utilise Flanagan and Aurtenexte overlapping and use them to play them down the wing or use the space to cut inside. Barkley to play as our AM, drift left and right and deeper to drag their DM out of position and look to supply Dost with plenty of opportunities. Bellarabi and Sigurdsson as the wingers, both pick up the ball wide and cut inside to leave space for the overlapping fullback, shoot or create when in advanced positions.

Attack: Dost to mark the deepest Twente defender, use your strength and positioning to worry their defenders, drift wide to drag defenders with you, to allow Barkley/Bellarabi/Sigurdsson to make runs down the middle into space for Clasie/Pirlo to pick them out. You more than capable of scoring and assisting, so get shots in where you can and look for your teammate in a better position. Switch positions on occasion to keep the Twente players guessing and drag them out of position.

Subs 70 mins:
If winning: Barkley and Dost off, Keita and Torres on. Switch to 4-5-1 with Keita playing at CM alongside Clasie and Pirlo, and forming a midfield three, Bellarabi/Sigurdsson to wide midfield. Absorb pressure then look for Torres on the counter.

-------------------Frey
Flanagan - Manolas - Howedes - Aurtenexte
Bellarabi - Clasie - Pirlo - Keita - Sigurdsson
------------------Torres

If drawing: Dost off, Torres on, push for the winner.

If losing: Flanagan and Clasie off, Bakkali and Torres on. Change to 3-1-4-2; Push for goals.

--------------------Frey
------Howedes - Manolas - Aurtenexte
-------------------Pirlo
Bellarabi - Barkley - Sigurdsson - Bakkali

-------------Torres - Dost

PAOK v Genk

PAOK:
PAOK vs Genk 

Formation: 4-3-3 

Jacobo 
Piszczek Barzagli Ogbonna Bernat 
Matic Matuidi 
Oliseh 
Robben Mandzukic Menez

Subs 
Giakoumis 
Stones 
Rekik 
Georgiadis 

Injuries 
Max Meyer 
Nikolaos Spyropoulos 
Fredy Guarin 

Team Talk: Playing a strong Genk side but I  feel we've got the tools to beat them. I want tempo and rhythm in our passing, get the ball moving slowing or quicken the tempo depending on the situation. I'm looking to target the Left Back position of Genk,  Robben will be up against a makeshift LB and I want us to expose that. I've got two powerful midfielders in Matic & Matuidi that need to stamp their authority and take control of the midfield. 

Jacobo command your area, communicate with defenders let them know if you can claim the ball. Hit the ball long to Mandzukic or throw it to wingers to hit them on the counter. 

Piszczek & Bernat 
I want both of you to play an attacking game forcing the wide men back, make runs forward giving us width and get early crosses into the box. When defending jockey your man and force him inside. 

Barzagli & Ogbonna 
I'm expecting both Ibrahimovic & Lacazette to play, Ogbonna to pick up Lacazette match him for pace and watch runs Barzagli don't let Ibrahimovic settle push him around and Matic will come to support you to double up. 

Matic, Matuidi & Oliseh 
Three man midfield which I expect to overpower the opposition midfield. Matic sitting in front of the back four helping out the CB, putting tackles when they come into our third of the pitch using your physicality to bully them, keep it simple with your passes. Matuidi playing a box to box role help Matic in defending using your athleticism to close down players and then driving forward with the ball, Oliseh the furthest forward from the trio use your speed to run opening up spaces for us. 

Robben, Mandzukic & Menez 

As our FB are giving the width this allows the wingers to play a bit narrow overloading pressure on the Genk defenders. Robben attack the left back make him commit into rash tackles and use that left foot to power home a shot. Menez use that pace to hit  on the counter, make runs inside Mandzukic who'll look to play you in. Mandzukic play as the predator striker, always stay on the move passing and moving on, make those early runs into the box so our FB can find you with the crosses.

Genk:
BENCH
Koteles
Burn
Diaz
Aarons
Cisse
Schrijvers
Wilson

They are probably going to play a wing back system today, with Robben and Menez getting narrow. We are going to play fairly narrow ourselves and play in a new look diamond formation. I want Lacazette and Son providing plenty of movement in the final third, looking especially at the space between CB and their attacking wing back.

De Sanctis - A clean sheet today would be nice mate.
Caceres/Dier - Robben and Menez will want to cut in and cause havoc. So, I want you two to set up on the edge of the area in narrow positions to make that impossible. Show them wide and match them for pace. Get forward and provide us with width when we have the ball, but one at a time.
Lascelles/Chiellini - Chiellini is the main marker of Mandzukic, beat him aerially and don't let him have an inch. Lascelles, sweep in behind with your pace.
Mason - Sit and protect the back four, holding the area in front. I don't want you to contribute to the attacks, just pass the ball on. 
Tadic/Schwein - Box to box roles for you guys today. Matuidi is likely to be their driving force in midfield and wherever he goes, one of you two needs to track him. When we have the ball you can get forward, run with the ball and pass it. 
Son - Drift around the final third. On the teamsheet you are an AM, but I don't want you to stay there. Drift out wide and look for space, run beyond the strikers. Loads of freedom. 
Ibrahimovic - Bully their centre backs, I would back you to beat any of them in the air and physically outmuscle them. Look at Stones who is young and prone to a mistake. 
Lacazette - Use your pace to press their backline, look to run across their defense and get in behind. Score a couple, especially target Barzagli who does not have the pace he had.

SUBSTITUTIONS
If winning - Diaz on for Son, fresh legs in midfield with Tadic AM.
If drawing - Move to a 4-4-2 flat and attack with more width.

If losing - Wilson for Mason, reshuffle but 3 strikers, Tadic and Son wide midfielders.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Week whatever results Empty Re: Week whatever results

Post by GSC Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:48 am

Basel 0-1 Bremen
              Huntelaar (60)

Felt both teams could do with explaining the overall team strategy a little better in this game, seemed a tad vague in this area. Seems as though both teams are content to use their midfielders to screen defensively, which makes attacking through the middle heavy going and neutralises the central playmakers of both sides. Carillo and Clyne edge for me on the flanks, and Huntelaar probably knocks one in off his backside or something for the winner.

Bordeaux 2-1 Granada
Aguero (24) Sanchez (78) 
Bony (34)                   

I had no idea Nando acquired such a sexy team. No idea why, but I've always had the idea that if you play 3 at the back (even if transition) there will be holes out wide to attack, and while they revert to a 4 when defending, Nandos team have the pace to really give Azzy's team headaches out wide plus overlaps. Aguero and Bony will get goals with that service. Attacking the center of Nandos team is the way to go (I wouldn't play Alonso in a 2 personally), I just felt the way you did opened the game up for him too much.

Twente 2-1 Montpellier
Tevez (45, 47) Sigurdsson (35)
Felt with injuries to Montpellier, Twente had a bit more about them, certainly going forward. Playing a high line squashes the field somewhat for Twente and makes it tougher for Pirlo and Clasie to dictate. This match is won for Twente on the wings for me, think they'd have success out wide and give Tevez enough service to where he can profit.

PAOK 3-1 Genk
Robben (11, 21) Ibrahimovic (56)
Mandzukic (35)                          

Playing a narrow formation against Robben and Menez is borderline suicidal. It also brings Matuidi and Matic into the game defensively and really limits what Genk can do offensively. I think the system can work, but it was the wrong team to play it against.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:50 am

Pretty much everyone of those tactics is too long.

One of the things we agreed was concise tactics. Team talk, defensive tactics, attacking tactics.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:54 am

Yeah probably.

Explaining your team strategy is quicker, and easier to interpret than a list of individual instructions. Rather than leaving how you want your team to play open to interpretation from what individuals are told to do
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:00 am

It's safer to be able to explain everything. Leave no stone unturned. But from the perspective of the voter, it's a lot to trawl through.

Concise is good, but only if everyone is consistent with following it.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:00 am

It can also become contradictory in parts
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:37 am

The thing is though, for example if i write smaller length tactics and someone else writes longer ones i get concerned that i may lose because of that, it may not be the case but it's something that has crossed my mind before.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:52 am

I agree with you 100% Miky.

It needs everyone to stick to it consistently, or be penalised if they don't.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:56 am

I raised it last season but it was considered okay to do so I decided to join In this season.

Last edited by Hero on Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:05 am

Let's agree a format that everyone has to stick to.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:11 am

What about like a small paragraph like an intro/general instructions paragraph explaining how you want to play for example, attacking or balanced and the main aim of the game.

Then after that a paragraph with more specific instructions for attacking and then another for defensive, maybe we can even agree to cut out the basic stuff that we probably write each week. Maybe add a couple of player instructions for both paragraphs?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:12 am

I knew you would do a 433 narrow and thought i'd done the right thing by forcing them out wide. Obviously gsc disagrees

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:14 am

More than happy with the win over Marky, thought he'd debut Dost so went with a high defence to combat it and paid off.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:37 am

Trebs wrote:I knew you would do a 433 narrow and thought i'd done the right thing by forcing them out wide. Obviously gsc disagrees

Firstly I don't agree with the way you've handled, it's disgraceful and shameful on your part. You've been playing these games for years and you know the rules very well, we respect the voters choice. We've all got our own opinions and we won't always agree. When I lose a match, I'll shake the managers hand, give him a compliment and say well done. I don't like to question the voter because it shows a lack of respect to the voter and down playing your opponents victory.

I agree that you told your defenders to show my wingers the outside and that I'll be playing with narrow wingers. How many defenders have tried the same, show him the outside and then boom a turn of pace and direction with tight ball control and his on his left curling one in. No offence but he has ripped defenders better than Cacares.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:35 pm

Sorry koba. I was just a bit annoyed because its season over for me now.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:36 pm

Same here Trebs Laugh

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:39 pm

For me, playing 3-5-2-1 and dropping back to a four gives perfect cover. FBs defend, assisted by midfield ahead of them. It's not like playing three CMs means you have no wide cover. But hey ho, next season it is Week whatever results 3559488474

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:42 pm

Looking at fixtures remaining I would say it's a three way race now barring upsets of Twente, Bordeaux and PAOK.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:43 pm

Yeah but azzy i had a season to begin with.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:43 pm

With me voting I wouldn't rule anything or anyone out.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:55 pm

Sorry i shoyld have checked if you had voted already before dissing you

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:57 pm

You can all suck my ridges
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:59 pm

Trebs wrote:Sorry koba. I was just a bit annoyed because its season over for me now.

You don't need to apologise to me, I can understand you're annoyed. Good game, it takes a lot to beat a top class manager.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:06 pm

Trebs wrote:Sorry i shoyld have checked if you had voted already before dissing you
Yep, if you had a good enough team to be in contention for the title, you just kissed it goodbye. Luckily you suck harder than Olly's mum/sister/grandma so you've not really dampened your season.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:47 pm

Xbox One brothers 4life Azzy Wink

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:02 pm

Hero wrote:More than happy with the win over Marky, thought he'd debut Dost so went with a high defence to combat it and paid off.

I thought you'd win, with the players you have, and my injuries didn't help.

I don't think a high defence made much difference to Dost, it made a difference to the midfielders trying to create for him though. Well done.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:03 pm

Azzy wrote:For me, playing 3-5-2-1 and dropping back to a four gives perfect cover.

Of course it does, it means you've got an extra player Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:07 pm

Marky wrote:
Azzy wrote:For me, playing 3-5-2-1 and dropping back to a four gives perfect cover.

Of course it does, it means you've got an extra player Wink

Laugh

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:39 pm

Its in reverse.
1 gk, 2 cb, 5 mid, 3 in attack.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:33 am

Hero wrote:Xbox One brothers 4life Azzy Wink
2-0 Twente.

I like to play sweeper keeper. 3-5-2-1 includes Casillas.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down