The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Adam D
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Pal Joey
seanmichaels
Rowley
Union Cane
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
14 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Wed 14 Jan 2015, 9:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Beautiful - well played  Eat it Tina.

Yeah, I agree. eat it Tina.

Last edited by superflyweight on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 15 Jan 2015, 9:08 am

Rowley wrote:I didn't Tina, is it worth hunting down on 4oD? Watched the world at war again. Japan have just bombed Pearl Harbour. I suspect our fortunes are going to turn round pretty shortly.

It's well worth it.  It won't win any awards for film making (it's been done before) but it's a very decent documentary.  It could have done with being a bit longer but it's a fascinating, and scary, look into the Far Right.  A lot of them appear to be Millwall fans.  Surprising as that seems....

Japan have bombed Pearl Harbour!?  Jesus Christ.  That will hopefully bring the septics into the war.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Thu 15 Jan 2015, 9:09 am

I just hope people bear in mind I have not seen the series before Tina and avoid spoiling it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 15 Jan 2015, 9:11 am

I tend not to watch any TV now, the schedules seem to be full of these programmes about fat f*ckers or benefits scum or other unsavoury elements.

Oh for the heady days of only four channels and something worth watching on at least three of them at any given time.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 15 Jan 2015, 9:12 am

Union Cane wrote:fat f*ckers or benefits scum or other unsavoury elements.

Probably best you don't watch Angry, White and Proud then.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 15 Jan 2015, 9:13 am

Rowley wrote:Still too much Tina, the rest of you I expect little better of but Jules! Is akin to seeing Jimmy Page joining One Direction. The very foundations on which the culture cup are built on have now been rocked for me.

They were all doing films. I did The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler. There's a difference. I was hoping it would lead to Tolstoy and Dostoevsky, maybe a little James Joyce. I may have been a little naïve, but my intentions were good.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 15 Jan 2015, 9:24 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:Still too much Tina, the rest of you I expect little better of but Jules! Is akin to seeing Jimmy Page joining One Direction. The very foundations on which the culture cup are built on have now been rocked for me.

They were all doing films. I did The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler. There's a difference. I was hoping it would lead to Tolstoy and Dostoevsky, maybe a little James Joyce. I may have been a little naïve, but my intentions were good.

So we beat on, Jules, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 15 Jan 2015, 9:28 am

Why so much grief for me? No man will hurl me down to Death, against my fate. And fate? No one alive has ever escaped it, neither brave man nor Julius, I tell you - it’s born with us the day that we are born.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 15 Jan 2015, 9:31 am

On Saturday, Julius ate through one piece of chocolate cake, one ice-cream cone, one pickle, one slice of Swiss cheese, one slice of salami, one lollipop, one piece of cherry pie, one sausage, one cupcake, and one slice of watermelon.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 15 Jan 2015, 9:32 am

Does anyone have virgin media with sky movies?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 15 Jan 2015, 9:35 am

Aww, you motherphuckers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you biatches. Huh. You think you can do this sheet... Jules? You think you can do this to me? You motherphuckers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. SHU program, n!gga. 23 hour lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece. You'll never see the light of... who the phuck do you think you're phucking with? I'm the police, I run sheet around here. You just live here. Yeah, that's right, you better walk away. Go on and walk away... 'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherphucker down. TopHat ain't got sheet on me. That's right, that's right. Sheet, I don't, phuck. I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherphucking way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 15 Jan 2015, 9:36 am

I first met Jeff not long after my wife and I split up....with the coming of Jeff Rowley began the part of my life you could call my life on the road.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 15 Jan 2015, 9:45 am

Union: Uh oh fart. Uh oh fart.
Windows: Did you fart, Union? Did you phucking fart?
Union: Fart.
Windows: How can you stand that?
Union: I don't mind it.
Windows: How can you stand it?
Union: Ten minutes to Wapner. We're definitely locked in this box with no TV.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:06 am

Books seany. We're doing books.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:08 am

“Suddenly, he sits up and tugs my panties off and throws them on the floor. Pulling off his boxer briefs, his erection springs free. Holy cow! … He kneels up and pulls a condom onto his considerable length. Oh no … Will it? How?”

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:14 am

He knew everything there was to know about literature, except how to enjoy it.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:21 am

The coming of Jesus Christ was foretold by John the Baptist. The coming of sean was foretold by a gigantic jobby on the mantelpiece.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:21 am

How's life LD? Did you see Slammin Sam's try and big hits over the weekend? Good allround performance by all accounts.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:22 am

I see I got the thread split. I think I shall edit it.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:22 am

seanmichaels wrote:“Suddenly, he sits up and tugs my panties off and throws them on the floor. Pulling off his boxer briefs, his erection springs free. Holy cow! … He kneels up and pulls a condom onto his considerable length. Oh no … Will it? How?”

Extract from "My School Years" by S. Michaels.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:25 am

seanmichaels wrote:How's life LD? Did you see Slammin Sam's try and big hits over the weekend? Good allround performance by all accounts.

I'm foine thanks, mate.

Saw him crash over under the posts... is that the one? Looked like a typical barn-storming run of his, didn't it?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:25 am

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:“Suddenly, he sits up and tugs my panties off and throws them on the floor. Pulling off his boxer briefs, his erection springs free. Holy cow! … He kneels up and pulls a condom onto his considerable length. Oh no … Will it? How?”

Extract from "My School Years" by S. Michaels.

Laugh

I googled 50 shades of grey naughty bit and that came up.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:28 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:How's life LD? Did you see Slammin Sam's try and big hits over the weekend? Good allround performance by all accounts.

I'm foine thanks, mate.

Saw him crash over under the posts... is that the one? Looked like a typical barn-storming run of his, didn't it?

Yup. Brushed off 2 fairly big chaps and bulldozed a 3rd on the line. He absolutely splattered their centre (?) twice in quick succession.

http://www.rugbyonslaught.com/2015/01/sam-burgess-puts-two-back-to-back-hits.html

http://www.rugbyonslaught.com/2015/01/sam-burgess-beats-3-defenders-to-score.html

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:30 am

Are Barf a chance this year do you think?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:32 am

That stalkerish Tino
was reading his Beano
while wearing a snappy new shirt
when down came an Aphonopelma belinda
which perched on the window
and his knob rose so stiffly it hurt

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:40 am

superflyweight wrote:I see I got the thread split.  I think I shall edit it.  

Good idea. Me too.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:46 am

He won't like that from you Jules. He loves you in a way.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:47 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Are Barf a chance this year do you think?

Depends who gets called up for the 6 nations! Not a massive club rugby fan but when I've seen them this year I've liked Exeter. Centre / Fly half Henry Slade is a very un-English graceful player. Think he'll get a World Cup spot.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 15 Jan 2015, 11:24 am

This is still beneath me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 15 Jan 2015, 11:33 am

You need to get down off that Shetland pony, Jeff.

OK, I promise. No union, league, darts or harness racing for a while. I'm sick of sport too now.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 15 Jan 2015, 11:48 am

Throwing Dwarves?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 15 Jan 2015, 11:55 am

Throwing Muses?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 15 Jan 2015, 11:57 am

Rowley wrote:I just hope people bear in mind I have not seen the series before Tina and avoid spoiling it.

Don't bother with the ending, it's the normal Hollywood drivel about the heroic Americans winning it for the side of good. They do have a few token Brits though. I thought the opening two years were quite good, wasn't too bad when the Americans first make an appearance but then it goes downhill fast. The ending is seriously sh1t, really far-fetched, I think they just built it up too much and didn't know how to end it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jan 2015, 12:04 pm

Cheers Galted, I was looking forward to the part when those perennial losers, the French, decided to buck up their ideas and no longer stand for being bullied and start kicking some ass...like Marty McFly's dad in "Back to the Future"

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 15 Jan 2015, 12:09 pm

That's the ending I was hoping for but it doesn't even get explained what happened to them.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 15 Jan 2015, 12:14 pm

It was too fragmented... too many loose ends and unanswered questions. A huge let down.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jan 2015, 12:23 pm

I'm hoping there's a third part to this saga

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 15 Jan 2015, 12:25 pm

Went on for far too long as well, was nearly as long as the final Lord Of The Rings.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jan 2015, 12:29 pm

Could do without any of that homoerotic nonsense in the third part of this World War trilogy as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 15 Jan 2015, 12:31 pm

Had lunch with the girlfriend today. Hadn't seen her in nearly six weeks. She cut and dyed her hair... Should I be worried?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 15 Jan 2015, 12:35 pm

Raf wrote:She cut and dyed her hair... Should I be worried?

Definately Raf, is she using your stylist? If so get him to ask...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jan 2015, 12:39 pm

Should you be worried? Yes, if it's her pubic hair. Genital topiary is the first sign that your relation is going down the pan.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 15 Jan 2015, 12:39 pm

Ha! No, I like the change though, she looks great, if a little chubby.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 15 Jan 2015, 12:40 pm

She will have definitely have been accepting a length from elsewhere, no question.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jan 2015, 12:43 pm

When you say NO QUESTION, I take it you mean when she's been asked if she wants a length she's just said "YES" and asked them no questions....not even their name?

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 15 Jan 2015, 12:46 pm

I feared as much. Six weeks without me in a foreign country would have been too much for anyone to bare. It's unsurprising that she look for a cheap imitation somewhere else.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 15 Jan 2015, 12:47 pm

DAVE667 wrote:When you say NO QUESTION, I take it you mean when she's been asked if she wants a length she's just said "YES" and asked them no questions....not even their name?

I see you've met her too.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 15 Jan 2015, 12:48 pm

"Would you loik a lingth?"

"Yis"

<hotdog> <snowball>
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jan 2015, 12:50 pm

I thought you kids had SKYPE and FACETIME and other such new fangled means of keeping in touch. How/why the f**k have you managed to stay out of contact for six weeks? You blather on about her with crushing regularity on here and then say you haven't seen her for six weeks. It's like you WANT her to be F*CKED ragged by an army of strangers.

If she leaves you, I'll have no sympathy whatsoever. Eye well and truly taken off the ball here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jan 2015, 12:50 pm

Union Cane wrote:"Would you loik a lingth?"

"Yis"

<hotdog> <snowball>
Tuu fackun roit ah wud mun.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 15 Jan 2015, 12:51 pm

She was in the Emirates with her family over the holidays, so the only person I'm worried about here is Shah, if he made a visit to the Islamic State to give his annual pledge of allegiance.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next