The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fast Forward Raw Review 23/12

5 posters

Go down

Fast Forward Raw Review 23/12 Empty Fast Forward Raw Review 23/12

Post by Adam D Tue 23 Dec 2014, 9:59 am

2 weeks in a row! You lucky, lucky people.

The show opens up with Ho-Ho-Hogan. The former TNA legend opens the show dressed as Santa and really gets the crowd behind him. Random insertions of “brother” every six words. Announces that he will give all the superstars out back and the WWE Universe exactly what they want this Raw.

Cena comes out and there we have it – 3 minutes in and I am fast forwarding. Rollins out now. Hogan makes a match between them. Rollins looks angry.  When will heels ever learn? If he had just stayed out back, he would have had the night off.

I genuinely cant remember what happens on this show next so I am going to randomly throw out the things I do remember.

Adam Rose has a match with R Truth. The bunny has a neck brace on after having taken another tombstone from Kane on Smackers. Rose loses clean via a quick role up in about a minute to R Truth after doing a dance. The bunny checks on Rose who goes full heel and beats down the bunny. Best part of the show. JBL claims that the second tombstone to the bunny on Smackers was the best thing he has seen in pro wrestling in over 40 years. Hard to disagree really.

Ziggles and Harper have a intercontinental title match which was excellent. Best thing of the night other than the Adam Rose segment of course. Now that I come to think of it, Mizdow was on so this falls to third best thing on Raw. Lots of near falls and a nice spot where Harper takes a superkick from Ziggles but still manages to follow through with a clothesline. Ziggles wins clean.

Natalya vs AA Bella. Natalya might have won but I do know that she managed to hurt DD Bella in the process. Why is AA heel now by the way? Did I miss why she is no longer a face? Do I really care? That was rhetorical by the way (the caring bit – I really want to know when she turned heel and why).

There was a 6 woman tag match as well. One of the teams one. The one that Paige wasn’t on.

Miz vs Us. Miz wins with a role up and holding tights. The crowd love Mizdow but that is nothing new.

Cena beats Rollins despite interference by Curly and Moe. Who would have thought that all the faces would win the week before Xmas?

Finally, the show ends with a miracle on 34th street match between the Lunatic Fringe (who cut an awful backstage promo with Renee Dupree or whatever her name is). Lots of themed weapons (like a chair with a bow on it. I’ve had bad presents but I’ve never had a folding chair with a bow on it. Who was it for? And who gave it?). Bray got wolloped with most of the items including a candy cane kendo stick. Yes you read that right. Wyatt wins after another screwy finish but after the match, Ambrose drops an elbow from the turnbuckle to the outside where Wyatt is lying on a table.

Masterful booking. Everyone looked great. Jeez, I really hope the bunny is alright.

EDIT - Fandango also beat Swagger clean with a leg drop! Swagger just lost his. From Rusev to fandango.

Also talking of Rusez, he did a pipers pit segment where Piper seemed to not really know what was happening. The big guy came out and Rusev bailed.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Fast Forward Raw Review 23/12 Empty Re: Fast Forward Raw Review 23/12

Post by Adam D Tue 23 Dec 2014, 10:13 am

Dang, forgot there was also reigns vs big show. Which Roman won by countout.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 23 Dec 2014, 10:14 am

For goodness sake! There was also the dust brothers vs el matadors. Dust brothers lost again.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 23 Dec 2014, 11:21 am

I watched the Cena - Rollins match looking to give RAW the benefit of the doubt this week. Then Cena won clean. x30 speed it is.

Oh, Fandango beat Swagger clean? Thats it. Cant take it anymore. Frak this im going back to watching NXT.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 23 Dec 2014, 11:39 am

Samo wrote:I watched the Cena - Rollins match looking to give RAW the benefit of the doubt this week.  Then Cena won clean.  x30 speed it is.

Oh, Fandango beat Swagger clean?  Thats it.  Cant take it anymore.  Frak this im going back to watching NXT.

He beat him clean with a leg drop!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 23 Dec 2014, 1:34 pm

Fandango beating Swagger is dreadful.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 23 Dec 2014, 1:46 pm

FAHN-DAHN-GO

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 23 Dec 2014, 8:54 pm

Looks like I'm the only one who was happy to see Fandango win then. I'm still a fan. I just wish they got back to how they were treating him before he got the concussion.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 24 Dec 2014, 1:53 pm

I went back and watched the IC title match and the Street Fight. Both were excellent. I hope thats the end of Bray-Ambrose. Its only been two months and they've had more matches than I can count.

Ziggler did a hell of a job putting Harper over, despite Harper losing. He's got a really bright future, and I would love to see Dolph FINALLY make the IC great again, especially if after he drops it he goes straight into the main event scene for a few months before a feud over the title. He doesnt need a World Championship this soon, but he should atleast be in the picture for a while before they pull the trigger on him.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down