The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The plot thickens -"cry baby"

+18
greengoblin
It Must Be Love
Matchpoint
coolpixel
Mad for Chelsea
Born Slippy
summerblues
Haddie-nuff
Josiah Maiestas
Silver
Calder106
Henman Bill
temporary21
kingraf
HM Murdock
lydian
Jahu
CAS
22 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The plot thickens -"cry baby" - Page 4 Empty The plot thickens -"cry baby"

Post by CAS Tue 18 Nov 2014, 12:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Found this interesting comment on a tennis blog I was reading, thought it would be worth sharing. Still has an element of speculation but have to say it doesn't look too good. Also at the end you can see Federer grimace at match point, rarely see him do something like that. Seems it was one of the most dramatic matches you are likely to ever see.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid2344262030001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAB3OVQoyE~,bQIJFW4YgkSAcqiAMKK4W3j6jM523fde&bctid=3894620532001

Listen carefully here but its pretty clear what is happening.
Here is a comment from some Swiss guy in some other post.
shnicshnac
I am swiss and I can tell you what happened, its in the papers here.
At 5 all and deuce in the 3rd set, between first and second serve.
Mirka is cheering very loud.
Stan interrupts Rogers Serving motion.
Mourier asks in French: “Whats up?”
Stan looks to Mirka and says: “Not just before the serve..”
With that he means, she should be quiet between the serves and not cheer so close before the serve.
Then she replies: “Cry, Baby, cry.”
And the Stan gets mad and answers to her: What?!?”
He adresses Mourier: “Did you hear what she say?”
Stan also says: “She did it already at Wimbledon..”

If you listen really carefully, you can just about make out "cry baby" very faintly

CAS

Back to top Go down

The plot thickens -"cry baby" - Page 4 Empty Re: The plot thickens -"cry baby"

Post by It Must Be Love Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:06 pm

greengoblin wrote:
socal1976 wrote:Haddie both you and I know that if the reverse had happened Stan's reputation would have never lived it down. Djokovic's mother made the "king is dead" remarks 6 years ago, not Djokovic mind you his mother, and she didn't say it during a match like Mirka but to a reporter and to this day Djoko detractors bring this up like he told his mom to say that eventhough he disowned the comments right away. But Federer is like Teflon Don John Gotti, with somes nice pr and snazzy clothes he gets away with murder. No matter what he does he will never, ever get criticized in the media or online.

Federer didn't do anything wrong, so why are you having a go at him? When has Federer 'got away with murder'? Incidents involving Federer that I can recall place him largely in the right. For example 2009 us open Del potro, 2008 monte carlo was nothing- just getting irritated at their rowdiness.
You think he was right to swear at the umpire in Del Potro 2009 ?

It Must Be Love

Back to top Go down

Post by CAS Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:12 pm

also its very clear your opinion is affected by what player you like, if you are a Federer fan you dont think its a big deal, if you aren't you have something you can sink your teeth into and drag out to bring down his "perfect image".

Players argue during heated matches, shock! I don't really see what the big deal is here, we all know Federer has a steely edge to him he lets out now and again, funny thing is on this occasion I dont think he has done anything wrong. His wife trolled Stan, he probably didn't even know what happened and went to ask Stan.

He shouted at the umpire on 09, had a go at Djokovic's parents etc but don't really know why its brought up on this occasion as what did he actually do in the Stan match himself?

CAS

Back to top Go down

Post by It Must Be Love Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:15 pm

I was just responding to GG bringing up USO 2009 there, I didn't bring it up.

And you're right, this is going a bit off topic.

It Must Be Love

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:17 pm

You're both adults. You're just going to have to deal with it yourselves or leave it

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by It Must Be Love Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:17 pm

temporary21 wrote:You're both adults. You're just going to have to deal with it yourselves or leave it
Are you talking about me and CAS ?

There's no issue at all between us ?

It Must Be Love

Back to top Go down

Post by CAS Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:32 pm

I think he meant Del Potro was wrong to be able to challenge so long after the call was made, they were sitting down! The umpire dismissed Federer when he questioned the rules on timing of a call, he then lost his cool, did he attack the umpire and bully him for no reason? That would be out of order, he lost his temper over a situation that kept happening clearly. I think people have lost it over a lot less. Nadal threatened to storm off court in a match, Djokovic has insulted the crowds, they are all human battling for amazing achievements, I quite frankly would question whether they really cared if they didn't get upset, its the human side we all want to relate to.

CAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:37 pm

So everyone is a looser here, orgasming over cry baby and other peoples wifes?

At least I'm here for flirting with Tennis ladies, while you guys are badmouthing Tennis players Laugh

Story of the year this mega scandal.
Jahu
Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Wed 19 Nov 2014, 10:15 pm

It Must Be Love wrote:
temporary21 wrote:You're both adults. You're just going to have to deal with it yourselves or leave it
Are you talking about me and CAS ?

There's no issue at all between us ?
Nono I mean the social thing

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by Henman Bill Wed 19 Nov 2014, 11:00 pm

Only socal could go from talking about a tennis umpire to assange swedish sex romp in less than the time it takes to say WTF. Someone should be taking notes so we can write the history of the forum. One chapter could cover the colourful language and secret love affair between BB and socal. Another should cover every tiny scandal ever even suggested against one of the top 4, right down to one player giving another player a dirty look at the net. Another could cover golden moments on the forum and the original 606, such as "the shot", Djokovic losing the US open in 2007, and maybe this thread. Another chapter could cover all the times someone threatened to leave, or actually did so. What else, ah yes one chapter should cover an endless GOAT debate (this chapter would never end, just the last chapter of the book maybe and trails off mid way through a sentence about head to head vs total slams).. Another chapter could  cover who really has been using PEDs. Another chapter could cover how the overlord of this forum threatened to shut down the tennis section.

Would anyone like to place an advance order? Should I get on kickstarter and set something up?

Last edited by Henman Bill on Wed 19 Nov 2014, 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Henman Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by Henman Bill Wed 19 Nov 2014, 11:04 pm

As to Nadal, he is hardly going to say "Yes, Stan is well known on tour as a cry baby, in fact I myself push that gossip all the time. Although to be fair Roger is even worse. Have you all forgotten when I won the Australian Open ffs. Apparently Mirka has".

I wish he did say that. Just for once it would be a big laugh.

Henman Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by It Must Be Love Thu 20 Nov 2014, 12:00 am

Henman Bill wrote:Only socal could go from talking about a tennis umpire to assange swedish sex romp in less than the time it takes to say WTF. Someone should be taking notes so we can write the history of the forum. One chapter could cover the colourful language and secret love affair between BB and socal. Another should cover every tiny scandal ever even suggested against one of the top 4, right down to one player giving another player a dirty look at the net. Another could cover golden moments on the forum and the original 606, such as "the shot", Djokovic losing the US open in 2007, and maybe this thread. Another chapter could cover all the times someone threatened to leave, or actually did so. What else, ah yes one chapter should cover an endless GOAT debate (this chapter would never end, just the last chapter of the book maybe and trails off mid way through a sentence about head to head vs total slams).. Another chapter could  cover who really has been using PEDs. Another chapter could cover how the overlord of this forum threatened to shut down the tennis section.

Would anyone like to place an advance order? Should I get on kickstarter and set something up?
Bubbly

It Must Be Love

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Thu 20 Nov 2014, 2:16 am

Henman Bill wrote:Only socal could go from talking about a tennis umpire to assange swedish sex romp in less than the time it takes to say WTF. Someone should be taking notes so we can write the history of the forum. One chapter could cover the colourful language and secret love affair between BB and socal. Another should cover every tiny scandal ever even suggested against one of the top 4, right down to one player giving another player a dirty look at the net. Another could cover golden moments on the forum and the original 606, such as "the shot", Djokovic losing the US open in 2007, and maybe this thread. Another chapter could cover all the times someone threatened to leave, or actually did so. What else, ah yes one chapter should cover an endless GOAT debate (this chapter would never end, just the last chapter of the book maybe and trails off mid way through a sentence about head to head vs total slams).. Another chapter could  cover who really has been using PEDs. Another chapter could cover how the overlord of this forum threatened to shut down the tennis section.

HB... Can I get an autograph from you and if you will permit from your family on the advance copy you have offered? The bickering on this thread is astonishing, that too between grown up human beings, who profess to love Tennis. I am glad I will be away for almost two months from this place. All the 'old' wounds are on show in this thread. Laugh A Chapter on these would be a good addition to your volume.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Thu 20 Nov 2014, 2:20 am

socal1976 wrote:Mourier did nothing wrong. If he responded honestly as the saying goes the truth will set you free.

Let me jog your memory to a certain Wimbledon match where he did something and did not go on 20min to talk about it. Laugh

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu 20 Nov 2014, 5:33 am

greengoblin wrote:
socal1976 wrote:Haddie both you and I know that if the reverse had happened Stan's reputation would have never lived it down. Djokovic's mother made the "king is dead" remarks 6 years ago, not Djokovic mind you his mother, and she didn't say it during a match like Mirka but to a reporter and to this day Djoko detractors bring this up like he told his mom to say that eventhough he disowned the comments right away. But Federer is like Teflon Don John Gotti, with somes nice pr and snazzy clothes he gets away with murder. No matter what he does he will never, ever get criticized in the media or online.

Federer didn't do anything wrong, so why are you having a go at him? When has Federer 'got away with murder'? Incidents involving Federer that I can recall place him largely in the right. For example 2009 us open Del potro, 2008 monte carlo was nothing- just getting irritated at their rowdiness.

Wrong, 2008 Monte Carlo he went after the Djokovic box after they did nothing wrong. The Djokovic's were in perfect position to see a missed call and after the point was concluded they were yelling to themselves that that was in. Federer snarled at them yelled at them to be quiet and then rubbed out the mark. Then the whole crowd cheered him on. Yes Federer didn't taunt Djokovic and give a hugely ungracious interview after 2011 USO, when asked about the skill of the shot he said, "are you kidding me (paraphrase)" and I can't believe he would play like that etc. This is one of many, many incidents of Roger's misbehavior which is always blamed on the victim ie STan, Mourier, Djokovic's parents. Or how about his cursing at Murray during a match last year or demanding of Djokovic that he is bouncing the ball too much in between points at the AO. Take it up with the ump, like the rules dictate. Or his post match Melzer commentary after losing to him in Monte Carlo I believe last year "my opponent shanked a lot of balls that went in" when asked to analyze the loss. Yeah according to Fed fans and the tennis media if we listen to them Federer has never done anything wrong.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu 20 Nov 2014, 5:34 am

laverfan wrote:
socal1976 wrote:Mourier did nothing wrong. If he responded honestly as the saying goes the truth will set you free.

Let me jog your memory to a certain Wimbledon match where he did something and did not go on 20min to talk about it. Laugh

So is it now the official's responsibility to cover up for the misdeeds of the Federer camp so Nike can continue to snowjob the world into believing this guy is a flawless person and sportsman.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu 20 Nov 2014, 5:41 am

CAS wrote:I get the feeling a much bigger deal has now been made of it as finally the Federer aura has shown some weakness. Mirka was clearly out of order to call Stan a cry baby, Federer has said he just wanted to see if there was any hard feelings after the match. I think people are making out like he attacked Stan for shouting at his wife. I imagine, he went in there said "what happened there out there?" How do we know Federer didn't like what Mirka said and apologised to Stan? That would be a boring story though wouldn't it

First off, Mirka's conduct is deplorable. But frankly, what I find most disgusting is that after the fact, after he has had time to reflect on the situation that Federer blasts the umpire for speaking the truth when asked. If your box violates the rules it is then incumbent on the umpire to cover for you? To me that is more deplorable then the actual conduct or supposed blow up.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Nov 2014, 8:06 am

I find it truly bizarre that anyone can defend the Djokovics yet slate Mirka - for virtually identical behaviour. I can only think that anyone who differentiates the two has let their personal biases overspill to such extraordinary proportions that rational evaluation and discussion is no longer possible.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 20 Nov 2014, 8:12 am

I don't actually remember the Be Quiet incident very well, but I think Mirka's behaviour was worse for the simple reason that as a former player, you would know that you're disrupting a player's rhythm. There's nothing accidental there. No saving grace. Then to call someone your husband regards as a friend (best friend?) on tour a "crybaby" because he's called you out on your behavior is unbecoming of a woman who is the wife of the greatest Human being in the world
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Nov 2014, 8:17 am

The crybaby thing was worse - I meant the 'cheering' bit. I think the parents of a pro player know well enough how to continually disrupt an opponent's concentration throughout a match, as the Djokovics did.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Thu 20 Nov 2014, 8:29 am

Yes, there was a difference, while the Djoko parents did talk quite a few times during the match, Fed reacted after some time.

While Mirka should of shut-up as King says as a former player, she should know better, and even worst there is a some friendly/patriotic relation between Stan-Fed, she should of kept quiet.

Both incidents are silly, and I'm not defending either of them, parents and wifes were to blame, as much as Players for the reaction.
Jahu
Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu 20 Nov 2014, 10:51 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I find it truly bizarre that anyone can defend the Djokovics yet slate Mirka - for virtually identical behaviour. I can only think that anyone who differentiates the two has let their personal biases overspill to such extraordinary proportions that rational evaluation and discussion is no longer possible.

Actually it was not identical Mirka's was way worse. They protested about a call after the point they didn't yell out over and over again when Stan was waiting to return Roger's serve and to my knowledge they didn't call Roger a crybaby when Federer verbally abused them publically while the apes in the stands cheered on his unruley behavior.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu 20 Nov 2014, 10:57 am

kingraf wrote:I don't actually remember the Be Quiet incident very well, but I think Mirka's behaviour was worse for the simple reason that as a former player, you would know that you're disrupting a player's rhythm. There's nothing accidental there. No saving grace. Then to call someone your husband regards as a friend (best friend?) on tour a "crybaby" because he's called you out on your behavior is unbecoming of a woman who is the wife of the greatest Human being in the world

Federer is second only to JC think about how fortunate we are to breathe the same air as him. Correct, KR, mirka's conduct was way worse than the Djokovics. A ball hit close to the line right below Djokovic's mother, and the ball was called out. Immediately AFTER THE POINT her natural reaction was to protest and say "that was in". This normal knee jerk reaction got Federer to sneer at her tell her loudly so everyone in the media and in the stands could hear to "be quiet" then he cotemptuously wiped away the mark. So in actuality Mrs. Djo was correct in her call and called out after play was over. Meanwhile everyone cheered Fed the cameras scroll in on Mrs. Djo and she looks mortified and humiliated. PS she didn't then call Federer any names and insult him. But Fed's behavior was universally lauded as an act of heroism on his part and the Djokovics were berated online and in the media. The reverse happens now and all we hear from the punchdrinking Fed fan is that Stan shouldn't have said anything and the umpire should be punished for telling the truth.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by It Must Be Love Thu 20 Nov 2014, 11:12 am

Two wrongs don't make a right, but I think constantly disturbing someone just before they're about to serve, and then calling them a crybaby when they complain is pretty poor conduct and probably worse than what protesting a ball as in after a point is over.

It Must Be Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Nov 2014, 11:13 am

Is it really a crime? I thought the outrage would've died off by now.

Try listening to filth I used to get in me amateur football days! I'd sooner be called a crybaby than dirty c**t! Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by It Must Be Love Thu 20 Nov 2014, 11:16 am

legendkillarV2 wrote:Is it really a crime? I thought the outrage would've died off by now.

Try listening to filth I used to get in me amateur football days! I'd sooner be called a crybaby than dirty c**t! Laugh
I think the attitudes of many players and a large proportion of the fans in football is pretty uncivil, certainly compared to tennis.

It Must Be Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Nov 2014, 11:21 am

Surely the days of high brows sinking and monocles falling into champagne flutes after some rather un-gentleman like behaviour on court in the stands is past that phase.

Live and let live I say. What's done is done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Thu 20 Nov 2014, 11:21 am

Of course, football is for everyone, Tennis for rich and more upscale fans, mostly.
Jahu
Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Thu 20 Nov 2014, 11:22 am

socal1976 wrote:
laverfan wrote:

So is it now the official's responsibility to cover up for the misdeeds of the Federer camp so Nike can continue to snowjob the world into believing this guy is a flawless person and sportsman.

Mis-deeds, indeed?

Can you find any instances of a Chair Umpire sitting in a talk show and talk about incidents on the court? Bernardes, Garner, Maria, Mourier, Asderaki are my quickest short-list of such. Please go find any interviews/talk shows of the umpires talking about on-court incidents on TV shows outside of ATP.

Please post your Google/UTube/DailyMotion search results when you find them.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Thu 20 Nov 2014, 11:24 am

It Must Be Love wrote:Two wrongs don't make a right, but I think constantly disturbing someone just before they're about to serve, and then calling them a crybaby when they complain is pretty poor conduct and probably worse than what protesting a ball as in after a point is over.

Constantly? chin There are many fans who interject during service games and Chair Umpires say Quiet Please. Wink

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by HM Murdock Thu 20 Nov 2014, 11:29 am

Henman Bill wrote: Another should cover every tiny scandal ever even suggested against one of the top 4, right down to one player giving another player a dirty look at the net.
Brilliant!
We'd have to include:

Towel-gate (WTF 2012)
Federer swearing at Murray (AO2013)
Nadal bumping into Rosol (W12)
Fogniniiiii (RG11)
The Moet Award Scandal (WTF 14)
Djokovic taunting a crowd (take your pick)
Classic quotes from Uncle Toni (take your pick)

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Nov 2014, 11:40 am

HM Murdoch wrote:
Henman Bill wrote: Another should cover every tiny scandal ever even suggested against one of the top 4, right down to one player giving another player a dirty look at the net.
Brilliant!
We'd have to include:

Towel-gate (WTF 2012)
Fogniniiiii (RG11)

You could have Nadal/Berdych. Nadal/Soderling - Wimbledon.

Murray/Djokovic IW this year net-gate.

Djokovic/Umpire Shanghai.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Nov 2014, 11:41 am

socal1976 wrote:
kingraf wrote:I don't actually remember the Be Quiet incident very well, but I think Mirka's behaviour was worse for the simple reason that as a former player, you would know that you're disrupting a player's rhythm. There's nothing accidental there. No saving grace. Then to call someone your husband regards as a friend (best friend?) on tour a "crybaby" because he's called you out on your behavior is unbecoming of a woman who is the wife of the greatest Human being in the world

Mrs Djokovic is second only to JC think about how fortunate we are to breathe the same air as her.

Fixed for you.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by temporary21 Thu 20 Nov 2014, 11:53 am

I didn't like either in any level. Though I would say stan at least tried to use the umpire fir whet he's there for. Might I suggest though we keep the personal issues with mrs djokovic/ federer and their husbands under control

temporary21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Thu 20 Nov 2014, 11:58 am

Everyone likes to talk about someones wifes/husband Laugh

Grass is always greener on the other side (mostly).
Jahu
Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by It Must Be Love Thu 20 Nov 2014, 12:00 pm

News just in from Davis Cup:

Federer and Wawrinka will not be playing doubles together for the doubles tie.

It Must Be Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Matchpoint Thu 20 Nov 2014, 12:23 pm

It Must Be Love wrote:News just in from Davis Cup:

Breaking news: Tsonga and Monfils will NOT be playing doubles for the doubles tie.

Matchpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by It Must Be Love Thu 20 Nov 2014, 12:32 pm

Blue Moon wrote:

Breaking news: Tsonga and Monfils will NOT be playing doubles for the doubles tie.
Correct. Will release full set of fixtures on LF's DC thread.

It Must Be Love

Back to top Go down

Post by greengoblin Thu 20 Nov 2014, 1:21 pm

It Must Be Love wrote:
greengoblin wrote:

You think he was right to swear at the umpire in Del Potro 2009 ?

I don't like swearing but he was correct to call out Mr gardner's outrageous decision. The monte carlo incident is completely misrepresented. Doesent socal know that players rub out marks so they don't get confused with later marks. Federer was irritated that the Serbian mafia wasn't giving him a chance to correct the call himself.

greengoblin

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Thu 20 Nov 2014, 1:28 pm

chin Did you get mixed up in threads, IMBL?

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu 20 Nov 2014, 1:50 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
socal1976 wrote:

Mrs Djokovic is second only to JC think about how fortunate we are to breathe the same air as her.  

Fixed for you.

So wait a minute, are you know going back using your moderator powers to change my statements and then misquote me to ridicule me? Please refrain from editing my posts and changing them in order to score points Julius, it really is beneath you and abuse of your discretion. Just when I think have reformed you show us why you are the keystone cops of online moderation.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu 20 Nov 2014, 1:53 pm

HM Murdoch wrote:
Brilliant!
We'd have to include:

Towel-gate (WTF 2012)
Fogniniiiii (RG11)

If you eliminate those topics you would have eliminated some of the most interesting threads on the site. I don't think anyone is willing to write or read this history, although it is a pretty funny collection. Besides making big deals out of things that don't matter much what else do we have to do on a tennis site?

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Thu 20 Nov 2014, 2:00 pm

socal1976 wrote:Besides making big deals out of things that don't matter much what else do we have to do on a tennis site?

Excellent Hug

Who else is following your lead in this endeavor?

BTW, there is a Federerhadi convention in Lille, FRA starting tomorrow. Wink

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Nov 2014, 2:03 pm

socal1976 wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
socal1976 wrote:

Fixed for you.

So wait a minute, are you know going back using your moderator powers to change my statements and then misquote me to ridicule me? Please refrain from editing my posts and changing them in order to score points Julius, it really is beneath you and abuse of your discretion. Just when I think have reformed you show us why you are the keystone cops of online moderation.

It was a joke for crying out loud! Anyone can quote/change the quote, not just mods - people do it all the time on forums (to shorten the quote, to make something bold etc). It was a joke.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Thu 20 Nov 2014, 2:05 pm

laverfan wrote:

chin Did you get mixed up in threads, IMBL?

laverfan. Sometimes it's worth following so called "gossip". If you hadn't been aware of "cry baby"-gate you may have expected Roger and Stan to play the doubles rubber.

The french team have nothing to fear from Mirka's sharp tongue according to this tweet

Davis Cup teams as expected. Incidentally it appears Mrs. Federer won't be attendance at this match.

https://twitter.com/mike_dickson_dm

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu 20 Nov 2014, 2:57 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
socal1976 wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
socal1976 wrote:

Fixed for you.

It wasn't a joke for crying out loud! Not just anyone can quote/change the quote, only mods - our blue-fonted people do it all the time on forums (to abuse the quote meaning, to make a bold statement about oxygen, etc). It wasn't a joke.

Julius! That's scandalous. Mod-gate 2014 to be added to the list.

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Thu 20 Nov 2014, 3:10 pm

Hahahahahah, nice one.
Jahu
Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Nov 2014, 3:23 pm

A sense of humour is banned from this section Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 Nov 2014, 3:34 pm

Silver wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
socal1976 wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
socal1976 wrote:

Fixed for you.

It wasn't a joke for crying out loud! Not just anyone can quote/change the quote, only mods - our blue-fonted people do it all the time on forums (to abuse the quote meaning, to make a bold statement about oxygen, etc). It wasn't a joke.

Julius! That's magnificent. Mod-gate 2014 to be added to the list.

Fixed for you.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Thu 20 Nov 2014, 3:35 pm

LK, Of course, NOT!! Smile

Last edited by Jahu on Thu 20 Nov 2014, 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (JHM posting too quickly))
Jahu
Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Thu 20 Nov 2014, 3:46 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:A sense of humour is banned from this section Wink

I don't see anyone breaking that ban Headscratch

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content