The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+8
Pal Joey
kingraf
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
Union Cane
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
12 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 10 Oct 2014, 10:46 am

Phucking Phirst.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri 10 Oct 2014, 10:46 am

1. is MC Hammer - Can't touch this

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 10 Oct 2014, 10:48 am

Is 4 the Frog Chorus by Sir Paul McCartney?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 10 Oct 2014, 10:49 am

Union Cane wrote:1 Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hype feet - seanmichaels Today at 10:46 am MC Hammer - Can't touch this
2 Feel with the music and you wonder, is he a Yankee? No, I'm a Londoner
3 Light-up a stage and wax a chump like a candle - Mind the windows Tino. Today at 10:37 am 3 - Ice Ice Baby. Vanilla Ice
4 Win or lose, sink or swim, one thing is certain we'll never give in JuliusHMarx on Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:48 am the Frog Chorus by Sir Paul McCartney?
5 A word and a message with a lot of emotion, with total dedication and a lot of devotion
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 10 Oct 2014, 10:51 am

5 Karma Chameleon - Culture club

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 10 Oct 2014, 10:53 am

rick_dagless wrote:5 Karma Chameleon - Culture club

No cigar.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 10 Oct 2014, 10:58 am

What becomes of the broken hearted? - Smokey Robinson or something

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 10 Oct 2014, 11:00 am

rick_dagless wrote:What becomes of the broken hearted? - Smokey Robinson or something

Nope.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 10 Oct 2014, 11:01 am

Haha just googled it and I was miles off...

I like the real answer also.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 10 Oct 2014, 11:01 am

Is 2 by Dizee Rascal? Dirty Disco or some such nonsense?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 10 Oct 2014, 11:02 am

locomotion by Kylie?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 10 Oct 2014, 11:04 am

Nah.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 10 Oct 2014, 11:09 am

windows, you going to any autumn internationals?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 10 Oct 2014, 11:11 am

I think 2.) may be 'Street Tuff' (I'm thinking the Bass Heavy Mix) by Testi Canzoni?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 10 Oct 2014, 11:13 am

seanmichaels wrote:I think 2.) may be 'Street Tuff' (I'm thinking the Bass Heavy Mix) by  Testi Canzoni?

Right 'song', wrong 'artiste'.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 10 Oct 2014, 11:16 am

seanmichaels wrote:windows, you going to any autumn internationals?

Yep, November 8th v New Zealand.

Was going to take Mrs Windows but don't think she'll be up to it. Might take my eldest.

You going?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 10 Oct 2014, 11:20 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Was going to take Mrs Windows but don't think she'll be up to it.  Might take my eldest.

You going?

Saffa who played for us for 6/7 years is leaving at the end of Nov and wanted us to go to the game on the 15th. Too pricey for me though - they were talking £180 yesterday. Add £20 train £10 food and £100 alcohol and that's 1/4 of my monthly disposable gone in a day.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 10 Oct 2014, 11:21 am

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I think 2.) may be 'Street Tuff' (I'm thinking the Bass Heavy Mix) by  Testi Canzoni?

Right 'song', wrong 'artiste'.

Of course it was Musikmatch which would mean it would then be the Radio edition.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 10 Oct 2014, 11:24 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Was going to take Mrs Windows but don't think she'll be up to it.  Might take my eldest.

You going?

Saffa who played for us for 6/7 years is leaving at the end of Nov and wanted us to go to the game on the 15th. Too pricey for me though - they were talking £180 yesterday. Add £20 train £10 food and £100 alcohol and that's 1/4 of my monthly disposable gone in a day.

£100 on alcohol Shocked Just on you? I'd be dead if I drank all that.

Your missus is loaded isn't she? Can't you cook her dinner and borrow some money off her?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 10 Oct 2014, 11:35 am

£100 on alcohol Shocked  Just on you?  I'd be dead if I drank all that.

Your missus is loaded isn't she?  Can't you cook her dinner and borrow some money off her?

Well I'd say a day out would be 10-15 pints. You're talking £6 a pint at Twickenham aren't you?

I was thinking about this the other day. I spent £80 on a night out the other week and had about 8 pints. Sure there's some scrounger who never ends up paying his way. That's why I hate doing rounds.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 10 Oct 2014, 11:37 am

Jeesus £6 for a pint? Does it have rainbow dust?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 10 Oct 2014, 11:38 am

And getting coffee's from the machine. Why can't people just go up and get their own instead of doing rounds? Pisses me off?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 10 Oct 2014, 11:39 am

Thought you were on the wagon sean?

I've not had a drop in three weeks, since I started training. Don't miss it either.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 10 Oct 2014, 11:40 am

seanmichaels wrote:

£100 on alcohol Shocked  Just on you?  I'd be dead if I drank all that.

Your missus is loaded isn't she?  Can't you cook her dinner and borrow some money off her?

Well I'd say a day out would be 10-15 pints. You're talking £6 a pint at Twickenham aren't you?

I was thinking about this the other day. I spent £80 on a night out the other week and had about 8 pints. Sure there's some scrounger who never ends up paying his way. That's why I hate doing rounds.

I wouldn't do 15 pints!

A couple before the game, maybe three during and a couple afterwards. That'll do me.

If I take my eldest, it will be even less than that. He won't be drinking Guinness, that much is guaranteed.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 10 Oct 2014, 11:41 am

Union Cane wrote:since I started training.

Laugh

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 10 Oct 2014, 11:41 am

It's weird how old people start playing the front nine every three days and suddenly think they're in training.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 10 Oct 2014, 11:42 am

Union Cane wrote:Thought you were on the wagon sean?

I've not had a drop in three weeks, since I started training. Don't miss it either.

Nah, only Sunday - Thursday. Have to work hard on Friday and Saturday to catch up.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 10 Oct 2014, 11:47 am

I wouldn't do 15 pints!

A couple before the game, maybe three during and a couple afterwards.  That'll do me.

Same group of us went to England v SA at the oval a few years back. Turned up at the rendez-vous point at 9am outside Vauxhall station and cracked open crate of red stripe. We drew some bemused looks from the city w@nkers on their way to work.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 10 Oct 2014, 12:26 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

I wouldn't do 15 pints!

A couple before the game, maybe three during and a couple afterwards.  That'll do me.

Same group of us went to England v SA at the oval a few years back. Turned up at the rendez-vous point at 9am outside Vauxhall station and cracked open crate of red stripe. We drew some bemused looks from the city w@nkers on their way to work.

Not only are they w*nkers, they are lazy bastards as well if they are only getting to work at 09:00am.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 10 Oct 2014, 1:17 pm

Plans for the weekend?

I have 8 cans of Orangieboom warming nicely in the car. Might watch the rugby tonight. DIY tomorrow. Need to repaint the sash windows.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 10 Oct 2014, 1:20 pm

I'll be thinking about re-roofing the shed but not actually doing anything about it, might have a round of golf, then I'll be watching AJ, the future people's champion, whilst not having any beer.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 10 Oct 2014, 1:29 pm

AJ? Why no beer?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 10 Oct 2014, 1:31 pm

Anthony Joshua?

I'm off the beer at the minute, because I can.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 10 Oct 2014, 1:34 pm

oh. Forgot he was fighting. Pretty much blanked out boxing. Did hear on TS that Eddie Hearn reckons Joshua Haye will happen next year.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 10 Oct 2014, 1:37 pm

Can't see it myself, as it would involve Haye fighting.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 10 Oct 2014, 1:56 pm

What was the split post? Making me work, at work, on a Friday... Union is getting involved (Trade, not Cane)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 10 Oct 2014, 1:58 pm

rick_dagless wrote:What was the split post?  Making me work, at work, on a Friday... Union is getting involved (Trade, not Cane)

Think it was that old naughty naughty boy jules with phucking phoist.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 10 Oct 2014, 1:58 pm

?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 10 Oct 2014, 1:59 pm

sean wrote:Think it was that old naughty naughty boy jules with phucking phoist.

Fair enough, he was due one...

I shall await with anticipation the split.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 10 Oct 2014, 2:00 pm

You practising your grammar sean?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 10 Oct 2014, 2:05 pm

Well I'm off to the cricket. Should get there in about 45. Got a birthday to get to after that. U16s playing on Saturday as well, and then I'm buying my tickets to a local fight card. No dam this weekend, just as well as the forecast doesn't seem particularly groovy. Girlfriend returns on Sunday. She's got a micro Biology test on Monday, so I don't think I'll get my a welcome back hug.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 10 Oct 2014, 2:07 pm

Saturday here. I can tell you not much has changed since yesterday.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 10 Oct 2014, 2:09 pm

What are you doing on here at 10 past midnight saturday morning TLD?

Have you no illegal raves to attend or women to be servicing

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 10 Oct 2014, 2:17 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Plans for the weekend?

Ballet, rugby, football, karate and birthday parties.

Kids are doing some things as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 10 Oct 2014, 2:18 pm

Few beers with work mates, watching some bird play in some roller derby thing, football more booze.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 10 Oct 2014, 2:20 pm

rick_dagless wrote:football

Newcastle are sh*t this year aren't they, Ricko?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 10 Oct 2014, 2:21 pm

Tino wrote:Newcastle are sh*t this year aren't they, Ricko?

Yes they are, but more than that, they are boring as well, I can handle sh1t with excitment, got used to it over the years, but this boredom coupled with tactical ineptitude is a bit new...

But what can you do?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 10 Oct 2014, 2:23 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Newcastle are sh*t this year aren't they, Ricko?

Yes they are, but more than that, they are boring as well, I can handle sh1t with excitment, got used to it over the years, but this boredom coupled with tactical ineptitude is a bit new...

But what can you do?

Me?

Nothing mate. Sorry.

If you give me Alan Pardew's number, I'll happily call him and pass on your concerns.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 10 Oct 2014, 2:25 pm

I believe that the concerns are being adequately conveyed Tino.

But I thank you for the offer.

If I had Pardews number I would like to think I would call and have an adult discussion about it. But more likely I would call and make fart noises down the line, or, bottle it completely.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 10 Oct 2014, 2:43 pm

No wonder you don't like Keane if you support NUFC. When I was at uni in Leeds I hung around with a geordie who was a season ticket holder. Went to see them play leeds in the away end. Not great as I am a leeds follower

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next