The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+8
Pal Joey
kingraf
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
Union Cane
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
12 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Phucking Phirst.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:04 pm

Anyway, it was Street Tuff by Double Trouble featuring The Rebel MC, and number 5 was (I wanna give you) Devotion by Nomad featuring MC Mikee Freedom.

The odd one out should now be obvious.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:06 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Not great as I am a leeds follower

I thought you were a Man Utd fan? Or you at least said you had a soft spot for them?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:10 pm

Union Cane wrote:Anyway, it was Street Tuff by Double Trouble featuring The Rebel MC, and number 5 was (I wanna give you) Devotion by Nomad featuring MC Mikee Freedom.

Vanilla Ice is the only one without MC in the name.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:12 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Anyway, it was Street Tuff by Double Trouble featuring The Rebel MC, and number 5 was (I wanna give you) Devotion by Nomad featuring MC Mikee Freedom.

Whoomp, there it is.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:16 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I used to know every lyric to Ice Ice Baby as a kid. I think I still do now.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:16 pm

Afternoon all, am as busy as Tina during the Next sale at the minute. This weekend I shall be going to see Gone Girl tomorrow evening.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:17 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I used to know every lyric to Ice Ice Baby as a kid.  I think I still do now.

Alright, stop.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:18 pm

Union Cane wrote:

Alright, stop.

Collaborate and listen.

Union's back with a brand new invention.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:22 pm

It's the terror of knowing
What this world is about

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:23 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Not great as I am a leeds follower

I thought you were a Man Utd fan?  Or you at least said you had a soft spot for them?

yeah. i'm a contradiction of sorts.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:24 pm

This means nothing to me!!!!!!!!!!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:26 pm

seanmichaels wrote:This means nothing to me!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhh Rotherham.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:27 pm

seanmichaels wrote:This means nothing to me!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhh Rotherham.

Ohhhhhhhh Welwyn Garden City!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Ohhhhhhh Sienna.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:40 pm

Ohhhhhhhhh Viennetta!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:59 pm

Avoir un bon fin de semaine mes amis homo

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:05 pm

Va te faire foutre!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:13 pm

Oui, c'est La Folie.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:23 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Tina, whereabouts are you... near Epping or north of there? I'm just trying to work out how far a £40 taxi fare gets you.

North Herts, pal.

Problem is, I live right out in the middle of nowhere.  The nearest big town is a place called Royston and that would be around £30.  I paid a premium to get out into the sticks.  My village is about 10 minutes from Royston.

I was stuck though, and the cabbie knew it as soon as I told him where I needed to go.  It was either pay it or sleep at the station.

15 years ago I might have considered it, but not now.  I'm not Sean a tramp for heavens sake.

I have a friend who lives in Biggleswade.  His name is Barry.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:26 pm

You mean Barry from Biggleswade?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:49 pm

That's him, Julius!! The very one!! Do you know him?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:58 pm

No.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:27 pm

Oh.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:30 pm

I think you'd like him, he has a 3D picture-wireless.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:30 pm

Barry Wade? From Biggleswade? Biggles, they call him, Biggles Wade. Barry, yeah. Fat bloke. They once weighed Barry Biggles Wade from Biggleswade, but he broke the scales.

Never heard of him.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:58 pm

He is phairly phat but his surname isn't Wade. I think that it's someone else you've never heard of.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:12 pm

Smashing day. Lovely thunderstorms inbetwixt sunshine. Finished log store, fixed the front gate and bought some beautiful flowers for the window pots (non homo).

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:43 pm

Well done, mate. Missions accomplished.

I'm getting to the point where I have these fleeting flashes of the completed project but we're still only about 60% finished. It will be great once the brick and cedar walls are finished and the pool is dug. Finally getting the pool bloke to start but using my own excavator guy as his subbie.

I've had to start cracking the whip with the head contractor - but in a nice way. I estimate we are about 4-5 weeks behind schedule but that was due to some rain and an unfortunate phuck up with the window manufacturer. I've got a new company doing them now. You can't get them offside at this stage of the game and you have to keep the end goal in sight and coax them along... because everyone seems to be such a sensitive soul these days. Know what I mean? They love to have their little hissy fits and play the blame game but it's my job to put them all back on track and keep them focused on my priorities. The big picture, you know.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:28 pm

check this out LD. Unbelievablee

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2228106-ben-flower-sent-off-from-grand-final-for-vicious-attack-on-lance-hohia

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:57 pm

Just seen that It-ai on xfactor. Poopie he was good. Fair play to him.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:34 am

seanmichaels wrote:check this out LD. Unbelievablee

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2228106-ben-flower-sent-off-from-grand-final-for-vicious-attack-on-lance-hohia

Yes, I saw the match live early this morning. Stupid and dirty play by Flower... couldn't believe he did that in the GF of all games.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:14 am

I saw that over the weekend, surely lifetime ban and arresting for assault? Would be in any other sport.

Morning all

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:28 am

rick_dagless wrote:I saw that over the weekend, surely lifetime ban and arresting for assault?  Would be in any other sport.

Morning all

Fist

I couldn't believe that.  You could tell after the first tackle from KO that something was going to explode.  Everyone was so fired up.  Just such a shame for the match.

He won't get a lifetime ban though.  I've seen worse watching league, which is shocking but true.  Willie Mason for starters.  Completely bonkers that bloke.  Flower isn't actually that dirty relatively speaking.  Just lost it for a second.

I went up there, Ricko.  Back home for a day.  Didn't go to the game, but back in the North West.  Mates had been pestering me for a few days about going up so made a last minute decision on Saturday morning.  Left here at 08:00, raced up the M6, got to Frodsham just before 11:00.  Bought Ma & Pa some breakfast and then went out drinking all day.

Watched the game in a pub in Runcorn which brought back a few memories, most of which I was trying to forget but it was a great day.  Loads of banter about school and just generally taking the p*ss out of each other.  There were some Wigan fans and a couple of Sen Telens boys so it was a bit fractious at times but all in all, a f*cking great weekend.

You?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:32 am

Tino wrote:I couldn't believe that. You could tell after the first tackle from KO that something was going to explode. Everyone was so fired up. Just such a shame for the match.

He won't get a lifetime ban though. I've seen worse watching league, which is shocking but true. Willie Mason for starters. Completely bonkers that bloke. Flower isn't actually that dirty relatively speaking. Just lost it for a second.

I went up there, Ricko. Back home for a day. Didn't go to the game, but back in the North West. Mates had been pestering me for a few days about going up so made a last minute decision on Saturday morning. Left here at 08:00, raced up the M6, got to Frodsham just before 11:00. Bought Ma & Pa some breakfast and then went out drinking all day.

Watched the game in a pub in Runcorn which brought back a few memories, most of which I was trying to forget but it was a great day. Loads of banter about school and just generally taking the p*ss out of each other. There were some Wigan fans and a couple of Sen Telens boys so it was a bit fractious at times but all in all, a f*cking great weekend.

You?

The first punch I would expect, but the second when Sparko, not on, imagine that in a boxing ring...

Always good to get back to the motherland mate, I had a nice chilled one, which was the first for a while, and the last for a while, which was pretty good, so feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed...

Due to go back to Cheshire myself in a couple of weeks, so looking forward to what seems like a remarkably similar one to yours, with maybe some floating hotels thrown in...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:34 am

Apparently the kiwi led with the elbow so the first punch wasn't deemed too bad / was acceptable. Great dig though. The guy was out cold before he hit the ground. 2nd dig was a cheap shot.

Seem to remember Barry (?) McDermott the Bradford Bulls player sparking out 3 players with 3 punches back in the late 90's early naughties.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:37 am

Think it was Brian McDermott.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:37 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:I couldn't believe that.  You could tell after the first tackle from KO that something was going to explode.  Everyone was so fired up.  Just such a shame for the match.

He won't get a lifetime ban though.  I've seen worse watching league, which is shocking but true.  Willie Mason for starters.  Completely bonkers that bloke.  Flower isn't actually that dirty relatively speaking.  Just lost it for a second.

I went up there, Ricko.  Back home for a day.  Didn't go to the game, but back in the North West.  Mates had been pestering me for a few days about going up so made a last minute decision on Saturday morning.  Left here at 08:00, raced up the M6, got to Frodsham just before 11:00.  Bought Ma & Pa some breakfast and then went out drinking all day.

Watched the game in a pub in Runcorn which brought back a few memories, most of which I was trying to forget but it was a great day.  Loads of banter about school and just generally taking the p*ss out of each other.  There were some Wigan fans and a couple of Sen Telens boys so it was a bit fractious at times but all in all, a f*cking great weekend.

You?

The first punch I would expect, but the second when Sparko, not on, imagine that in a boxing ring...

Yep, I don't like it at all, but there is too much money in professional sport to let a simple thing like brutality, mindless violence and assault get in the way of a profit.

The Flotel has gone hasn't it? Such a shame. What a beautiful place.......

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:51 am

But in a grand final... if it was any other time, maybe got away with it, but needs an example making.

It has indeed gone Tino, we pine for it daily...

I have not been back to Cheshire for ages, I keep up to date with changes in the town from Antiques Road Trip which appears to go there every other week.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:54 am

Back in '68 in a sweaty club
Oh, Tino
Before Jimmy's Machine and The Rocksteady Rub
Oh-oh-oh Tino-o

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:03 am

Apparently, if the 5 trillion spiders in the Netherlands took to eating humans rather than insects, they would consume all 16.7 million Dutch people in 3 days...

Last edited by rick_dagless on Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:04 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Back in '68 in a sweaty club
Oh, Tino
Before Jimmy's Machine and The Rocksteady Rub
Oh-oh-oh Tino-o

Don't ruin Dexy's for me Jules. Leave me with at least a couple of pleasures in this life.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:06 am

rick_dagless wrote:Apparently, if the 5 trillion spiders in the Netherlands took to eating humans ratehr than insects, they would consume all 16.7 million Dutch people in 3 days...

Now that is the sort of fact to start the day with.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:09 am

Was reading some interesting facts Tino, and I thought I would put that one in the bank for your good self, and bring it out to start the week with a flourish...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:13 am

rick_dagless wrote:Was reading some interesting facts Tino,

Did the one you posted slip through the net Rick?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:13 am

rick_dagless wrote:Apparently, if the 5 trillion spiders in the Netherlands took to eating humans rather than insects, they would consume all 16.7 million Dutch people in 3 days...

Apparently, if the 16.7 million people in the Netherlands took to eating spiders rather than meat/veg, they would consume all 5 trillion Dutch spiders in 2.5 days...

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:17 am

Couldn't really do x-factor last night and missus suggested we watched a nature program. I found Rex Hunt's fishing adventures where the episode was dedicated to fishing at the 'top end' (Cape York). Bloody brilliant - he caught Queenies, Trevally, Black tip reef sharks and his guide picked up a box jelly fish out of the sea.

Think in hindsight and given her reaction to Rex, missus meant something like Planet earth......

Last edited by seanmichaels on Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:18 am

rick_dagless wrote:Apparently, if the 5 trillion spiders in the Netherlands took to eating humans rather than insects, they would consume all 16.7 million Dutch people in 3 days...

Hmmm.

That is 299,401 spiders per person, provided that the spiders distribute themselves equally over the human population, which seems unlikely, although not impossible. All the spiders would have to be hungry, and would also have to quickly develop the teeth and digestive systems required to eat meat, hair and bone. And clothes, presumably, or will everyone be naked? The average Dutchman weighs 90kg, so that is 0.3 grams per spider, which seems a reasonable amount for them to consume over the three days.

I was sure that there were holes to be picked in this, but I can't find any.

Worrying times for the Dutch.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:19 am

rick_dagless wrote:Apparently, if the 5 trillion spiders in the Netherlands took to eating humans ratehr than insects, they would consume all 16.7 million Dutch people in 3 days...

Now that is the sort of fact to start the day with.

Shheeesh. So Australia being 185 times larger. That means only 925 trillion spiders. We're phocked then.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:20 am

Union, I love you. Like to think you already knew this, but posts like this make me realise I don't tell you anywhere near enough.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:24 am

Oh, oh, oh, oh, what are we gonna do?
Union, Union, Union City blue

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next