The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+12
Galted
kingraf
88Chris05
Adam D
Pal Joey
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
16 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 10 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 25 Jul 2014, 2:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Story of my life Tino (though not if you ask Mrs Daggles)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Guest Wed 06 Aug 2014, 2:26 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
I'd also be proud if the constant references to you being bummed/not bummed enough tipped you over the edge of the abyss into full blown Poopie lunacy

A fool's anger is known at once, but a prudent man conceals dishonor. The anger of a fool becomes readily apparent, but the prudent person overlooks an insult.
All very arty, sean but essentially irrelevant to my previous post. I'm not angry with you for being bummed/not bummed enough. As for the prudent man concealing dishonor, you've been more than vocal about you're rectal/penile exploits so prudence clearly isn't your thing

What's wrong with getting some manly advice? An anonymous forum seems the ideal place to find the cure for a blistered bumhole.

Are you sure this anger and vitriol you spew isn't symptomatic of a childhood violation?
No, nothing to do with CHILDHOOD violations, but I'm never going to Carlisle again.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Guest Wed 06 Aug 2014, 2:28 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:donkeyrapingshiteater

OK you win.
Oh I was going to write QUIMDRIZZLE (the vaginal "dew" present during the female arousal phase)

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 06 Aug 2014, 2:37 pm

Whooops. I think the race card has just been pulled on the Helmet of the Week thread.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 06 Aug 2014, 2:39 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
(the vaginal "dew" present during the female arousal phase)

Never come across it.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 06 Aug 2014, 2:39 pm

We give you a pretty free reign in here. Don't go spoiling it please.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 06 Aug 2014, 2:39 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Whooops. I think the race card has just been pulled on the Helmet of the Week thread.
Is Az back?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Aug 2014, 2:39 pm

Is ONETWONEVER claiming I'm racistical?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Aug 2014, 2:44 pm

Adam wrote:We give you a pretty free reign in here. Don't go spoiling it please.

I blame it on Tino not being here Adam...

His incessently boring arthropod threads are guaranteed to calm even the most libellous of posts.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 06 Aug 2014, 2:45 pm

Spaceman came down to answer some things,
The world gathered round from paupers to kings,
I’ll answer your questions, I’ll answer them true,
I’ll show the way you know what to do,
Who is wrong and who is right?!
Yellow, brown or black or white
The spaceman he answered "You’ll no longer mind;
I’ve opened your eyes, you’re now colour blind."

Racial, so...

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Aug 2014, 2:46 pm

Spaceman ruined snooker for a lot of people

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Aug 2014, 2:52 pm

Ernő Rubik was not too pleased with the old Spaceman either...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Aug 2014, 2:54 pm

Can't see the fuss over the Loom band craze either

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Aug 2014, 2:55 pm

In fact when you think about it, Spaceman basically ruined an awful lot of childhoods the git.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 06 Aug 2014, 2:55 pm

Always thought the Praying Mantis was very extra terrestrial. Used to have a few pairs on the lavender bush I used to trim in France every year.

Did you know that many mantises also have an auditory thoracic organ that helps them to avoid bats by detecting their echolocation and responding evasively?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Aug 2014, 3:05 pm

[quote="seanmichaels"]Always thought the Praying Mantis was very extra terrestrial. Used to have a few pairs on the lavender bush I used to trim in France every year.

Did you know that many mantises also have an auditory thoracic organ that helps them to avoid bats by detecting their echolocation and responding evasively?[/quote]
Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 06 Aug 2014, 3:06 pm

Tina will be gutted to have missed this chat.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Aug 2014, 3:08 pm

I know, his kids love loom bands. They make them into crash mats so he has somewhere soft to land when they knock him out

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Aug 2014, 3:12 pm

I see you have managed to pick up sean's inability to utilise the incredibly simple quote function DAVE.

Tino would love that...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Aug 2014, 3:15 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I see you have managed to pick up sean's inability to utilise the incredibly simple quote function DAVE.

Tino would love that...I know...OH BOLLOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 06 Aug 2014, 9:28 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:I can't afford to, Julius, I recently spent the last of my money on a sisal cat-scratching post..  I miss you too, very intensely.  I miss Jeff as well, even though he doesn't miss me anymore.

What about me you C**t?

Sorry, michaels.  I do miss you as well but didn't want to start naming people as there's always one I miss and I wouldn't want to be the reason for some of the more sensitive ones, like peaches or superfly, topping themselves.

Cant wait for Tino to get back as the cat has become an expert in killing arthropods.

Bye for now, tell Julius I love him.

3 - The Warrior - Scandal

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 07 Aug 2014, 8:09 am

Fist!

Has everything calmed down on here today, or has Jeff banned everyone?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 07 Aug 2014, 8:50 am

Perhaps surprisingly I did not ban anyone yesterday Rick. Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 07 Aug 2014, 8:54 am

Turd.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 07 Aug 2014, 8:55 am

Morning rick.
Morning Jeff. You were generous in your non-banning yesterday. Some would say slack in your moderating duties and a poor example to your fellow mods. Not me though, I reckon you were brilliant.
Morning fly.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 07 Aug 2014, 8:56 am

Rubbish on here today.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:01 am

Melancholic on here today

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:14 am

Morning chaps. Watched Warhorse last night. Bit silly although niceish story. Filmed in my neck of the woods as well. The scene where the horse pulls the cannon up the hill, same place as where Maximus Aurelius defeated the Germanians, Harry Potter did some wizard sheeeet and Chris Martin wailed on about science or something like that.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:15 am

Top modding boys...

Morning all, what do we owe the pleasure of a daytime visit Galted? You renounced your Luddite ways and accepted new technology into your life?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:16 am

Galted wrote:Rubbish on here today.

Can't be - not with you here.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:26 am

seanmichaels wrote:Morning chaps. Watched Warhorse last night. Bit silly although niceish story. Filmed in my neck of the woods as well. The scene where the horse pulls the cannon up the hill, same place as where Maximus Aurelius defeated the Germanians, Harry Potter did some wizard sheeeet and Chris Martin wailed on about science or something like that.

Not a huge fan of the film. Personally think it could have done with more war and less horse. Then again, I said the same thing about National Velvet.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:28 am

super wrote:Then again, I said the same thing about National Velvet

More Velvet, less National?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:29 am

Awww, thanks, Julius, that was really sweet.

Day off, dagless, expecting the Trixie Alicante cat tree to be delivered by Amazon, excellent value at under £40.

Spoiler:

Now I can grow my own cats.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:32 am

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Morning chaps. Watched Warhorse last night. Bit silly although niceish story. Filmed in my neck of the woods as well. The scene where the horse pulls the cannon up the hill, same place as where Maximus Aurelius defeated the Germanians, Harry Potter did some wizard sheeeet and Chris Martin wailed on about science or something like that.

Not a huge fan of the film.  Personally think it could have done with more war and less horse.  Then again, I said the same thing about National Velvet.  

Not much of a fan of horses either, pretty sh1t as animals go, doubt they'd make my top 50. Shetland ponies are probably the most annoying of all the horses though it would be funny to have a grand national with them being ridden by dwarves and downies.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:36 am

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Not a huge fan of the film.  Personally think it could have done with more war and less horse.  Then again, I said the same thing about National Velvet.  

Not much of a fan of horses either, pretty sh1t as animals go, doubt they'd make my top 50.  Shetland ponies are probably the most annoying of all the horses though it would be funny to have a grand national with them being ridden by dwarves and downies.

You've just described the annual donkey derby down the road from me.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:37 am

Odd one out - movie quotes:
1. I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.
2. My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe, with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum. It's breathtaking. I suggest you try it.
3. Who cares what they're wearing on Main street, or Saville Row? It's what you wear from ear to ear and not from head to toe that matters... You're never fully dressed without a smile!
4. The years spent in isolation have not equipped him with the tools necessary to judge right from wrong. He's had no context. He's been completely without guidance. Furthermore, his work - the garden sculptures, hairstyles and so forth - indicate that he's a highly imaginative... uh... character. It seems clear that his awareness of what we call reality is radically underdeveloped.
5. No women, no kids. That's the rules.
6. So — we gonna be working together? [pauses to listen] Really? Worst film you ever saw. Well, my next one will be better. Hello. Hello?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:44 am

2.) Silence of the Lambs

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:45 am

seanmichaels wrote:2.) Silence of the Lambs

Not sure if that is a serious guess! But its wrong!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:47 am

1 - Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:48 am

4 - Edward Scissorhands

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:49 am

Adam D wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:2.) Silence of the Lambs

Not sure if that is a serious guess! But its wrong!

It was serious. I know every word of that quote but I've gone blank!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:50 am

6 - Ed Wood

Have they all got names in the title except one?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:50 am

Galteds guesses are right.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:50 am

2) Austin Powers

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:51 am

1. Who framed Roger Rabbit
2. Austin Powers
4. Edward Scissorhands
6. Ed Wood

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:52 am

3 Batman (not sure which one)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:52 am

3. Who cares what they're wearing on Main street, or Saville Row? It's what you wear from ear to ear and not from head to toe that matters... You're never fully dressed without a smile!
5. No women, no kids. That's the rules.

Still to get.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:54 am

5 - Fight Club?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:56 am

nope

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 07 Aug 2014, 9:57 am

Brokeback Mountain?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 07 Aug 2014, 10:05 am

Galted wrote:Brokeback Mountain?

Very good! That's why we need you to buy a proper phone.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next