The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+10
seanmichaels
Adam D
superflyweight
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
kingraf
14 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 19 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 11:23

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Insects, anyone?

Cooking tips?

Action netball?

I don't play action netball!!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Rowley Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 11:53

Was rushing Jules. Rick beat me once, will not be allowed to happen again.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 11:53

Rowley wrote:1 Is All of My Heart by Sheffield's finest ABC

Now you're just being an annoying smart-arse.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 11:54

Fear not Jules, off to the pub shortly. You can all go back to enjoying the game.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 11:55

Let's see you get the other two first.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 11:56

Rowley wrote:Fear not Jules, off to the pub shortly. You can all go back to enjoying the game.

I'm going to squeeze a couple in at lunch as well.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 11:59

question is eat now, eat later or eating is cheating?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:11

Can we play Frank Warren's country / dinosaur game now?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:12

Fairly sure I am not getting the other two Jules.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:21

Union Cane wrote:Can we play Frank Warren's country / dinosaur game now?

What is it?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:24

Tino wrote:What is it?

You could regret this Tino...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:26

2./ Modern Lovers - Roadrunner
4.) Japan - Nightporter

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:26

rick_dagless wrote:

We've all lived through his reverse lineal nonsense, I'm sure it can't be as f*cked up as that was. Can it?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:31

I've got some crackers for the lyrics game.  Pretty tough but you might manage a couple between you:

1.  Moon river, wider than a mile, I'm crossing you in style some day.
2.  Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.  
3.  Ob la di ob la da life goes on.  
4.  Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene Tina
5.  Don't stand so close to me.

Last edited by superflyweight on Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:36; edited 1 time in total

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:32

seanmichaels wrote:2./ Modern Lovers - Roadrunner
4.) Japan - Nightporter

Yes - did you phone a friend (Mr. Google) for those?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:33

superflyweight wrote:I've got some crackers for the lyrics game.  Pretty tough but you might manage a couple between you:

2.  Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.  
4.  Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene

4) Heart of Gold - Force & Styles

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:34

JuliusHMarx wrote:
4.) Japan - Nightporter

You feeling better Jules? I've been worrying about you.

I don't want to go on holiday thinking you're down in the dumps.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:36

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

We've all lived through his reverse lineal nonsense, I'm sure it can't be as f*cked up as that was.   Can it?

Don't know if anyone saw the Fury presser yesterday, but according to Frank, Ustinov has come to us "all the way from Belosaurus".

I wondered if there were any other countries that could be dinosaurised in such a manner.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:37

Tino wrote:We've all lived through his reverse lineal nonsense, I'm sure it can't be as f*cked up as that was.   Can it?

Fair point well made...

Tehranosaurus?

Last edited by rick_dagless on Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am fully aware that Tehran is not a country...)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:41

Velo(ciraptor) Horizonte

Sorry.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:41; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:41

Bahrainosauras.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:41

TIranosaurus
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:42

StegosauRussia

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:43

superflyweight wrote:I've got some crackers for the lyrics game.  Pretty tough but you might manage a couple between you:

I have a few I'd like to add Superfly, if I may.

6) I'm horny, horny horny horny.
7) No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no there's no limit
8) Hey baby, hey baby, hey! Girls say, boys say! Hey baby, hey baby, hey! Hey baby, baby!
9) Next thing I knew, she was all up on me screaming yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah!
10) Whatever I said, whatever I did I didn't mean it - I just want you back for good (want you back, want you back, want you back for good).
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:43

Para(quay)saurolophus

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:45

Creteaceous period

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:45

West BAnklyosaurus

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:46

TrillobIt(e)aly

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:46

Argentinaosaurus

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:48

88Chris05 wrote:

I have a few I'd like to add Superfly, if I may.

6) I'm horny, horny horny horny.
7) No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no there's no limit
8) Hey baby, hey baby, hey! Girls say, boys say! Hey baby, hey baby, hey! Hey baby, baby!
9) Next thing I knew, she was all up on me screaming yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah!
10) Whatever I said, whatever I did I didn't mean it - I just want you back for good (want you back, want you back, want you back for good).

Steady on, Chris. Don't want to make it too difficult.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:49

TrIcelanderatops

(This is sh*t)
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:50

Union wrote:(This is sh*t)

Dangerously close to thread split for something this turgid...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:54

rick_dagless wrote:
Union wrote:(This is sh*t)

Dangerously close to thread split for something this turgid...

Yeah, sorry Union.

This is almost as dull as one of michaels dump updates.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 12:59

No need for that, you sh*thouse c*nt.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 13:00

Union Cane wrote:No need for that, you sh*thouse c*nt.

Laugh 

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 13:01

JuliusHMarx wrote:
4.) Japan - Nightporter

You feeling better Jules?  I've been worrying about you.

Don't you worry about me Tino. It takes more than getting old, losing my looks, creaking joints and complete disillusionment with my job to get me down.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 13:04

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
4.) Japan - Nightporter

You feeling better Jules?  I've been worrying about you.

Don't you worry about me Tino. It takes more than getting old, losing my looks, creaking joints and complete disillusionment with my job to get me down.

For f*cks sake, Jules. That's not making it any better.

How am I supposed to enjoy two weeks of glorious sunshine, cold beers, beautiful food, golden beaches and the glistening med now.

Selfish.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 13:06

Guinea-Bissaurus

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 13:06

Hondsaurus

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 13:07

Saint Vincent and the Grenadinesaurus

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 13:09

Velocirapturkey
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 13:12

Manidensmark

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 13:30

Thanks for my new name, Adam.

Love it.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 13:32

The Loaded Dog wrote:Thanks for my new name, Adam.

Love it.

Welcome on board Loaded Dog.

You can replace LB. No one liked him anyway.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 13:35

The Loaded Dog wrote:Thanks for my new name, Adam.

Love it.

Welcome on board Loaded Dog.

You can replace LB.  No one liked him anyway.

That bloke was so full of himself. Good riddance I say.

It was either that or Pal Joey. I went for the Henry Lawson short story title instead.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 13:45

TLD wrote:It was either that or Pal Joey. I went for the Henry Lawson short story title instead.

Are you sneaking culture in by the back door?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 13:50

rick_dagless wrote:
TLD wrote:It was either that or Pal Joey. I went for the Henry Lawson short story title instead.

Are you sneaking culture in by the back door?

Here's some culcha for ya, dagsta.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 19 The_lo10

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 13:50

If we're all getting new names and badges, I'd like to change my name to KingRaf. The lack of upper case on the "R" has led to many incorrectly assuming it's KingRAF, or king Graf, or such.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 13:51

Have you got a proper Friday quiz for us Rick?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 13:52

kingraf wrote:If we're all getting new names and badges, I'd like to change my name to KingRaf. The lack of upper case on the "R" has led to many incorrectly assuming it's KingRAF, or king Graf, or such.

PM Adam D

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 25 Jul 2014 - 13:53

Could Probably root one out Union.

Unless Tino wishes to finish his one off?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next