The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+9
superflyweight
Pal Joey
kingraf
Galted
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
13 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 3 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 10 Jun 2014 - 14:14

First topic message reminder :

Fist

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 11 Jun 2014 - 15:13

You're the sole of wit Tino.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 11 Jun 2014 - 15:14

Orca(nt) take this any more

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 11 Jun 2014 - 15:21

rick_dagless wrote:Orca(nt) take this any more

This isn't the plaice for you.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 11 Jun 2014 - 15:22

I used to play bass in a covers band. Used to get a great response from the crowd when playing Nirvana's 'Jesus don't want me for a sun bream'.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 11 Jun 2014 - 15:25

Did you play 'Smells Like Teen Sprat?"

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 11 Jun 2014 - 15:30

JuliusHMarx wrote:Did you play 'Smells Like Teen Sprat?"

Occasionally. '(This is) How you remind me' by Stickleback was another crowd favourite as was Foo Fighters' 'Long Roach to Ruin'.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 11 Jun 2014 - 15:34

Anything by Terence Trout D'Arby?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 11 Jun 2014 - 15:36

Or Torrent Trent D'Arby?
Or Terence Tench D'Arby?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 11 Jun 2014 - 15:36

Or Terence Trent Dartfish?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 11 Jun 2014 - 15:44

None of the above. Those were the dace though. Until my old man told me to alter my schooling and become a sturgeon......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 11 Jun 2014 - 16:20

You guys are krilling me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 11 Jun 2014 - 16:24

Speak up Tino. At my age I'm a bit hard of herring.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 11 Jun 2014 - 16:28

JuliusHMarx wrote:Speak up Tino. At my age I'm a bit hard of herring.

Whelkome to old age, I guess?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 11 Jun 2014 - 18:12

For f*cks sake! What's with the fish and invertebrate puns? Dolphins are mammals.

You c*nts are your own worst anemones.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 11 Jun 2014 - 18:24

Galted wrote:For f*cks sake!  What's with the fish and invertebrate puns?  Dolphins are mammals.

Carpsucker.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 11 Jun 2014 - 22:09

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:For f*cks sake!  What's with the fish and invertebrate puns?  Dolphins are mammals.

Carpsucker.

Very good, Julius, you certainly are kraken me up.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 7:49

First this morning.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 8:01

Fish this morning...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 8:10

3rd. Story of my life.

Morning Ricko.

Morning Jeff. I do hope you're going to be a bit more pleasant to me today.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 8:21

Morning chaps, how we all diddling this fine summers morn?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 8:43

Morning rick. I'm diddling well.

Morning all.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 8:45

rick_dagless wrote:Morning chaps, how we all diddling this fine summers morn?

Just you and I, Rick, you and I.

Shall we swap stories of the View and the girls we met in there?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 8:46

Hello Julius!

The wise old sage is still around.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 8:47

Partly sage. Rosemary time.

I have no idea what that means.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 8:57

Tino wrote:Shall we swap stories of the View and the girls we met in there?.

Some things are best left on tour Tino! (though i am fairly sure they were all girls)

Morning Jules

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 9:02

Morning all. Bit of a white wine headache this morning.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 9:03

seanmichaels wrote:Morning all. Bit of a white wine headache this morning.

HELLO SEAN!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 9:04

rick_dagless wrote:

Some things are best left on tour Tino! (though i am fairly sure they were all girls)

I've just had a horrible thought. You and I could well have shared things that shouldn't be shared.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 9:05

Morning Seano.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 9:07

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

I've just had a horrible thought.  You and I could well have shared things that shouldn't be shared.

Needles?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 9:07

Tino wrote:I've just had a horrible thought. You and I could well have shared things that shouldn't be shared..

Perfectly feasible in the View Tino!

If you drink red wine, then it cancels out the white wine hangover sean

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 9:09

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:I've just had a horrible thought. You and I could well have shared things that shouldn't be shared..

Perfectly feasible in the View Tino!

If you drink red wine, then it cancels out the white wine hangover sean

I only have an emergency can of cider in the car.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 9:10

I feel chipper today, left to watch the film just before the carnage started yesterday, so a kebab and an early night later I am ready for whatever the day throws at me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 9:19

Rowley wrote:

I feel chipper today, left to watch the film just before the carnage started yesterday, so a kebab and an early night later I am ready for whatever the day throws at me.

TSMR says she's very happy to hear that.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 9:20

sean wrote:I only have an emergency can of cider in the car..

Maybe if you make it a cider and black then it could trick the body?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 9:21

I also intend to be nice to Tina today, need to repair some bridges. Whilst his pretentious t*at comment hurt I cannot let it damage the atmosphere on the culture cup, which is perilous enough on the back of Galted's untimely departure.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 9:21

Rowley wrote:I also intend to be nice to Tina today, need to repair some bridges.

Bridges, Jeff?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 9:23

Morning lads. Have a painful left shoulder this morning. Apparently takes a lot of effort to change a tyre.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 9:35

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:I also intend to be nice to Tina today, need to repair some bridges.

Bridges, Jeff?

I thought you were pulling me up on my English for a minute then Jules (again), but realised this is another brilliant play on words, which will not go unnoticed as did your Jeff Beck belter. Bravo!

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 9:42

Morning Jeff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 9:47

Morning Tina. How are things in that London today? Cracking paving slabs Sheffield side.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 9:51

Scenery is amazing. Full of the usual w*nkers but lots of nice things to look at in the summer.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 10:10

I may take a trot to waitrose at lunch. There'll be some prime growler in there today I'm sure.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 10:22

I bought a lovely bottle of Pinot noir last night to take to the cricket on Saturday, Seany.

I am so achingly middle-class it hurts.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 10:27

Morning all - "working" from home today.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 10:30

Glad to see mobile working has reached the colonies super.  Get a decent brew at home too...

Last edited by rick_dagless on Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 10:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : random capitals)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 10:35

rick_dagless wrote:Glad to see mobile working has reached the colonies super.  Get a decent brew at home too...

Can only feel I'm missing out slightly though - day started off as a scorcher but has now become cloudy and windy. That means that there is a lot of under-dressed women in Edinburgh today with some nipple issues.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 10:37

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I bought a lovely bottle of Pinot noir last night to take to the cricket on Saturday, Seany.

I appreciate I am trying to be nice to you today Tina, but meet me half way.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 10:38

superflyweight wrote:Morning all - "playing the flute solo" from home today.  

ha. Flute solo Laugh

Last edited by seanmichaels on Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 10:41; edited 1 time in total

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 12 Jun 2014 - 10:39

Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I bought a lovely bottle of Pinot noir last night to take to the cricket on Saturday, Seany.

I appreciate I am trying to be nice to you today Tina, but meet me half way.

He promises to put it through his soda stream before drinking it, jeff.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next