The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+9
superflyweight
Pal Joey
kingraf
Galted
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
13 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 10 Jun 2014, 2:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fist

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 30 Jun 2014, 9:22 pm

Galted wrote:Rubbish on here today.

Hi Galted.

How is Glated?  I miss you both.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Mon 30 Jun 2014, 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cock, arse, fanny and tits.)

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Mon 30 Jun 2014, 9:37 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:Rubbish on here today.

Hi Galted.

How is Glated?  I miss you both.

Hello Tino/Bog off, Windows

He's feeling gay today, very gay indeed.  We miss you too.

Last edited by Galted on Mon 30 Jun 2014, 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mrs Cunt eats shit omelettes for fucking breakfast.)

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 30 Jun 2014, 9:53 pm

Have you got a new job yet?  Or upgraded your sh*tty phone?

I could do with you in the day to deflect some of the vitriol that comes my way.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Mon 30 Jun 2014, 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Michaels got buggered by his prefect.)

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 30 Jun 2014, 10:01 pm

What vitriol, I actively decided to avoid opening the day with a post slagging you off, despite Sean setting me up almost perfectly to do just that. Makes me wonder why I make the effort sometimes.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 30 Jun 2014, 10:02 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Have you got a new job yet?  Or upgraded your sh*tty phone?

I could do with you in the day to deflect some of the vitriol that comes my way.

Neither, I'm afraid.  Seems my lack of qualifications could be a stumbling-block in terms of a new job and my sh*tty phone is possessed by the devil.  And how do you shoot the devil in the back, Tino? What if you miss?

The vitriol is beastly but the thread seems to be expanding contributor-wise, I feel proud to have once been a part of it.  I have the odd phone-read at lunchtime and must admit to p1ssing myself occasionally, unfortunately the respond option is buntishly non-existent.  Michaels seems to be evermore confident and dominant and the 667Killer is now lurking quite openly.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 30 Jun 2014, 10:05 pm

Rowley wrote:What vitriol, I actively decided to avoid opening the day with a post slagging you off, despite Sean setting me up almost perfectly to do just that. Makes me wonder why I make the effort sometimes.

Your clumsy reverse psychology doesn't wash with me, Jeffrey. You might be able to fool a blunt instrument like Sean but not me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 30 Jun 2014, 10:08 pm

Galted wrote:
And how do you shoot the devil in the back, Tino? What if you miss?

Send him to me. I'll rip his t*ts off.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 30 Jun 2014, 10:13 pm

Galted wrote:
And how do you shoot the devil in the back, Tino? What if you miss?

Send him to me.  I'll rip his t*ts off.

Will do, Tino, have heard that Men of the North are a bit of an Achilles heal for the devil.  That and his monumental pair of rippable t1ts.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 30 Jun 2014, 10:18 pm

Can you try and ensure you send him round to Tina's when his son is in. Am not suggesting for a minute Tina can't get the job done, but do think it makes sense to err on the side of caution.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 30 Jun 2014, 10:19 pm

You play pretty good fiddle Tino,
But give the devil his due...

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 30 Jun 2014, 10:23 pm

Rowley wrote:Can you try and ensure you send him round to Tina's when his son is in. Am not suggesting for a minute Tina can't get the job done, but do think it makes sense to err on the side of caution.

That is the most sensible thing you've said in days.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 30 Jun 2014, 10:28 pm

Rowley wrote:Can you try and ensure you send him round to Tina's when his son is in. Am not suggesting for a minute Tina can't get the job done, but do think it makes sense to err on the side of caution.

Not up against a lot of competition in all fairness.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 30 Jun 2014, 10:31 pm

Is anybody watching the football? Good game for a 0-0.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 30 Jun 2014, 10:38 pm

Am trying to despite being a bit michaeled. Even better game now for 0-0 after the last few seconds.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 30 Jun 2014, 10:42 pm

Galted wrote:Am trying to despite being a bit michaeled.  Even better game now for 0-0 after the last few seconds.

I'm completely sober. That Muller chap should be shot for missing the last header. Or at least have a thumb removed.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 01 Jul 2014, 7:35 am

Rowley wrote:

Not up against a lot of competition in all fairness.
Rowley doesnt really get appreciated much for excellent ripostes with minimal effort. All Hail Rowley.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 01 Jul 2014, 7:46 am

Now that is a proper first post of the day.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 01 Jul 2014, 8:11 am

Rowley wrote:Now that is a proper first post of the day.

Always......had you......down....as.........a................b*ttlicker.......Rowley.

Cool Tinoey  Cool

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Tue 01 Jul 2014, 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 01 Jul 2014, 8:11 am

I only had a few beers last night despite being home alone. I think poisoned myself over the weekend.

Watched latest episode of the Vikings then the Algeria Germany game over 4 lamb chops, jersey royal potatoes and a cabbage and pea medley.

Finally open to the fact that England are shiite. If those Algerians had been in an England strip they'd be on £200k minimum a week and termed the new Golden generation.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 01 Jul 2014, 8:15 am

seanmichaels wrote:I only had a few beers last night despite being home alone. I think poisoned myself over the weekend.

Watched latest episode of the Vikings then the Algeria Germany game over 4 lamb chops, jersey royal potatoes and a cabbage and pea medley.

Finally open to the fact that England are shiite. If those Algerians had been in an England strip they'd be on £200k minimum a week and termed the new Golden generation.

They were reet good weren't they?  Not often I sit and watch a whole football match, but that was a gripping game last night.  The German defenders are pretty slow.

Little bit of free advice, Seany, calling it a cabbage and pea 'medley' just makes you sound like a tw*t.  It's just cabbage and peas.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Tue 01 Jul 2014, 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cock off Dagless)

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 01 Jul 2014, 8:19 am

Morning all. Feeling good today - just had a cereal and milk medley for breakfast.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 01 Jul 2014, 8:20 am

Little bit of free advise, Seany, calling it a cabbage and pea 'medley' just makes you sound like a tw*t.  It's just cabbage and peas.

Yeah I know. But it wasn't just cabbage and peas. I threw in some herbs from the garden, cider vinegar and a smidgen of cream.

How was your bowl of cornflakes?

Last edited by seanmichaels on Tue 01 Jul 2014, 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 01 Jul 2014, 8:20 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Morning all. Feeling good today - just had a cereal and milk medley for breakfast.

Laugh Bog off Jules.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 01 Jul 2014, 8:27 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Morning all. Feeling good today - just had a cereal and milk medley for breakfast.

Morning Jules.

I had a toast and jam infusion.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 01 Jul 2014, 8:32 am

Tino wrote:Little bit of free advise
Nonsense!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 01 Jul 2014, 8:35 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Little bit of free advise
Nonsense!

I did that to live down to Jules low expectations of me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 01 Jul 2014, 8:37 am

Fair enough then Tino...

Morning all, I have had no time for breakfast, infused or otherwise. I am currently contemplating taking the cereal bar from the guy on the desk next to me. It has been there for a day and that makes it communal... Probably

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 01 Jul 2014, 8:40 am

I want a TSMR and Mrs Fly infusion.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 01 Jul 2014, 8:40 am

It's terrible isn't Tino? One little typo and the anal-retentive spelling Nazis are down on you like a ton of bricks. Nothing better to do with their time, I guess.

By the way, there should be an apostrophe on "Jules".

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 01 Jul 2014, 8:42 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:It's terrible isn't Tino? One little typo and the anal-retentive spelling Nazis are down on you like a ton of bricks. Nothing better to do with their time, I guess.

By the way, there should be an apostrophe on "Jules".

I wouldn't have minded so much, but it was Rick "raNDoM caPiTaL lETTerS" Dagless correcting me.

That hurts.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 01 Jul 2014, 8:57 am

rick_dagless wrote: It has been there for a day and that makes it communal... Probably

Not a lawyer by any stretch but think I am right in saying that is actual employment law you are quoting there Rick. Sure superfly will confirm it when he arrives, but think you are pretty much clear to eat it, legally and morally. Enjoy.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 01 Jul 2014, 9:06 am

eAt aWay, riCk.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 01 Jul 2014, 9:07 am

Tino wrote:I wouldn't have minded so much, but it was Rick "raNDoM caPiTaL lETTerS" Dagless correcting me.

That hurts.

Well your abuse of my 1500 post had me in a morose mood all weekend, so we are now even and can go about the day.

Jeff wrote:Not a lawyer by any stretch but think I am right in saying that is actual employment law you are quoting there Rick. Sure superfly will confirm it when he arrives, but think you are pretty much clear to eat it, legally and morally. Enjoy.

Excellent Jeff, thanks for clearing that up, I shall enjoy without guilt...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 01 Jul 2014, 9:07 am

606's very own Johnny Cochrane has spoken. That is good enough for me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 01 Jul 2014, 9:08 am

superfly wrote:eAt aWay, riCk.

All over it, but your post is riddled with random capital letters super. Are you still michaeled?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 01 Jul 2014, 9:57 am

Does "michaeled" mean walking around with my fly open? If so, yes.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 01 Jul 2014, 10:05 am

superflyweight wrote:Does "michaeled" mean walking around with my fly open?  If so, yes.  

It surely would. I was doing the fly on saturday (balls only slipped through). Great fun chatting to people and waiting for them to realise. Missus hates it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 01 Jul 2014, 10:17 am

seanmichaels wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Does "michaeled" mean walking around with my fly open?  If so, yes.  

It surely would. I was doing the fly on saturday (balls only slipped through). Great fun chatting to people and waiting for them to realise. Missus hates it.  

Yeah, the joke's on them!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 01 Jul 2014, 10:20 am

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Yeah, the joke's on them!

It is! Try it tonight.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 01 Jul 2014, 10:23 am

Is this going to be the new Planking?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 01 Jul 2014, 10:23 am

I chat with people on the internet with my balls out, but no-one ever seems to realise.

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=54577

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20