The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nail your colours to the mast: Froch vs Groves 2 predicitons.

+56
Gerry SA
Valero's Conscience
Knowsit17
catchweight
Daniel1991
theanimal316
bloodygloves
compelling and rich
hazharrison
.aveyard2.0
titaniumjaw
Liam
Pedro147
KingMonkey
TopHat24/7
Scottrf
hampo17
Herman Jaeger
Hulking_up
Seanusarrilius
Atila
AlexHuckerby
rapidringsroad
JabMachineMK2
88Chris05
horizontalhero
tunes666
Steffan
Strongback
Duty281
Sugar Boy Sweetie
hogey
TRUSSMAN66
milkyboy
Rowley
rycoys
Boxtthis
jimdig
md_fan
Pound-for-Pound
BallchinianMuffwig
mobilemaster8
Hammersmith harrier
kingraf
BoxingFan88
Qoxiivi
seanmichaels
John Bloody Wayne
tobbox
3fingers
Dipper Brown
owen10ozzy
rodders
Nico the gman
Izzi
Rodney
60 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Nail your colours to the mast: Froch vs Groves 2 predicitons. - Page 8 Empty Nail your colours to the mast: Froch vs Groves 2 predicitons.

Post by Rodney Fri 23 May 2014, 1:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just over a week now to the big British rematch, how does everyone see this one going ? Your truthful offical prediction, you'll have no place to hide when you log on after the fight.

Whoever gets the correct outcome wins a grand, prizemoney to be donated by the Mods.

I see a tepid affair, much more strategic and cautious by both fighters, with Groves winning a comfortable decision something like 117-110. With a decider to happen in November.

Cheers Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Nail your colours to the mast: Froch vs Groves 2 predicitons. - Page 8 Empty Re: Nail your colours to the mast: Froch vs Groves 2 predicitons.

Post by kingraf Thu 05 Jun 2014, 7:29 pm

kingraf wrote:War Froch and all that. via Kayo Rd 6-8

Gosh, a lot of people called this
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Nail your colours to the mast: Froch vs Groves 2 predicitons. - Page 8 Empty Re: Nail your colours to the mast: Froch vs Groves 2 predicitons.

Post by Rodney Thu 05 Jun 2014, 7:33 pm

kingraf wrote:
kingraf wrote:War Froch and all that. via Kayo Rd 6-8

Gosh, a lot of people called this

Well done mate, good shout.

Cheers Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Thu 05 Jun 2014, 9:12 pm

3fingers wrote:
jimdig wrote:Not that well organised. A guy I work with was at it (a surprise to me), and he didn't enjoy it, he was shocked there was no commentary.

Was he serious? What did he mean?

Yep, I kid you not. He really was shocked that there was no sound. Crazy stuff really. Considering every single sporting event is the same. He was also disappointed the bar stopped at 9. I don't think we've gained a new boxing fan. But it shows how good (sorry strongy) of a promotional job was done.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Thu 05 Jun 2014, 10:34 pm

Your mate sounds loopy.

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 06 Jun 2014, 9:06 am

Agree with him re the bar though.

Clearly wanted to make sure the back areas cleared well in time for the main event. But a 9.30 close would've been appreciated.

Also, the bar at Wembley is shocking compared to Twickers. Staff are uselessly slow, which made matters a lot worse.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Fri 06 Jun 2014, 9:18 am

I couldn't believe there wasnt draught on, 5 quid for bottled Carlsberg !

Cheers Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8