The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+8
Rowley
Pal Joey
Union Cane
Galted
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
kingraf
12 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 19 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Wed 21 May 2014, 2:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:How's Kim? There was a girl in our meeting who was a bit roomy but had a decent face. Would definitley make love to it given half the chance. I imagine Kim would be like her.

Reason for editing : too many hers, but not to correct 'definitley'

Just bog off
 clap clap clap notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh 
That nearly made me ROFLMAO...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 10 Jun 2014, 8:56 am

Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
kingraf wrote:Jumpers have made a comeback locally, although they tend to have some detailing to give them an "edge"... I own two, wore on Saturday at my mate's rugby team function.

In SA I saw loads of brothers wearing jumpers sat by the side of the road in midsummer sun. They were more the christmas nitted types than the mid life crisis over the shoulder moleskin ones Tino wears.

In winter they all make fires out of Tech by Tumi coats as they refuse to wear them.

I went to TSMR's Granddad's last Wednesday, he is 88, virtually blind and one of the most frightful racists you're ever likely to meet. He had a Tech by Tumi coat on the post at the bottom of the stairs.

Morning all by the way. (including Tina as well)

Perfect demographic for those hideous jackets.

Morning Jeffrey. Watch GoT last night? Brilliant stuff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by seanmichaels Tue 10 Jun 2014, 8:58 am

I was thinking what your real names could be on the way to work this morning.

Tino - Nigel
Jeff - Terry
Jules - Dennis
Kingraf - Fannie
Superfly - Alec
Rick - Rick
Galted - Virgil

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 10 Jun 2014, 8:59 am

seanmichaels wrote:I was thinking what your real names could be on the way to work this morning.

Tino - Nigel
Jeff - Terry
Jules - Dennis
Kingraf - Fannie
Superfly - Alec
Rick - Rick
Galted - Virgil

Laugh 

Way off with mine.

Sean - Lorraine

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 10 Jun 2014, 8:59 am

I did indeed, may have to review my opinion of Jon Snow, who I had previously found very annoying. He is now ruggedly square jawed and heroic.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 10 Jun 2014, 9:01 am

Rowley wrote:I did indeed, may have to review my opinion of Jon Snow, who I had previously found very annoying. He is now ruggedly square jawed and heroic.

The newsreader?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 10 Jun 2014, 9:03 am

Rowley wrote:I did indeed, may have to review my opinion of Jon Snow, who I had previously found very annoying. He is now ruggedly square jawed and heroic.

Is his bird still alive? The ginger one? I think I am in love with her.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 10 Jun 2014, 9:04 am

seanmichaels wrote:

If you're quick she might still be warm.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 10 Jun 2014, 9:05 am

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

If you're quick

Goes without saying.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 10 Jun 2014, 9:07 am

seanmichaels wrote:I was thinking what your real names could be on the way to work this morning.

Tino - Nigel
Jeff - Terry
Jules - Dennis
Kingraf - Fannie
Superfly - Alec
Rick - Rick
Galted - Virgil

Laugh 

Way off with mine.

I was trying to be offensive with yours. In reality I'm sure you are an abbreviation such as Jim but your mother still calls you Jamie.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 10 Jun 2014, 9:08 am

Tino - Nigel
Jeff - Terry
Jules - Dennis
Kingraf - Fannie
Superfly - Alec
Rick - Rick
Galted - Virgil

Close, uncomfortably close. to my nickname in any case.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 10 Jun 2014, 9:09 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Tino - Nigel
Jeff - Terry
Jules - Dennis
Kingraf - Fannie
Superfly - Alec
Rick - Rick
Galted - Virgil

Laugh 

Way off with mine.

I was trying to be offensive with yours. In reality I'm sure you are an abbreviation such as Jim but your mother still calls you Jamie.

She calls him "Jumper Jamie"

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 10 Jun 2014, 9:11 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Tino - Nigel
Jeff - Terry
Jules - Dennis
Kingraf - Fannie
Superfly - Alec
Rick - Rick
Galted - Virgil

Laugh 

Way off with mine.

Yep.  Not Jim and Jamie but you're on the right track.

My wife calls me Tw*tface but that isn't my real name.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 10 Jun 2014, 9:20 am

sean wrote:Tino - Nigel
Jeff - Terry
Jules - Dennis
Kingraf - Fannie
Superfly - Alec
Rick - Rick
Galted - Virgil

Failed original Thunderbirds concept names?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 10 Jun 2014, 9:21 am

My missus just spends her time being 'disappointed'. And she's taken to calling me Kev after watching this series of Derek.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 10 Jun 2014, 9:28 am

kingraf wrote:

Tino - Nigel
Jeff - Terry
Jules - Dennis
Kingraf - Fannie
Superfly - Alec
Rick - Rick
Galted - Virgil

Fannie Tickler?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 10 Jun 2014, 9:30 am

sean thinks about us on his way to work. That's nice.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 10 Jun 2014, 9:33 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:sean thinks about us on his way to work. That's nice.

Takes my mind off the envy I feel when I see council work on their ride on mowers.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 10 Jun 2014, 9:33 am

I saw an advert for Wimbledon last night and thought of you Julius.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 10 Jun 2014, 9:37 am

seanmichaels wrote:
kingraf wrote:

Tino - Nigel
Jeff - Terry
Jules - Dennis
Kingraf - Fannie
Superfly - Alec
Rick - Rick
Galted - Virgil

Fannie Tickler?

NO
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 10 Jun 2014, 9:40 am

Rowley wrote:I saw an advert for Wimbledon last night and thought of you Julius.

One of my kids wet the bed last night and I thought of Julius.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 10 Jun 2014, 9:43 am

Tino thinks of me at night. That's nice.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 10 Jun 2014, 9:49 am

Thread Split day?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:01 am

Pubes

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:03 am

seanmichaels wrote:Tino is my favourite poster.  I hope he gets the tread split this time.  He deserves it.  I think about him on the way in to work.  Quite often in a massively gay way.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:04 am

Think it may go to the night watch this time...

Pubes

Last edited by rick_dagless on Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pubes)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:08 am

Think it happens early tomorrow.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:10 am

superflyweight wrote:Him just no type good.  Him wear crap jumpers and have many child.  

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:28 am

seanmichaels wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Him just no type good.  Him wear crap jumpers and have many child.  

Laugh

No wear jumper today. Me have arms out of short sleeve shirt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:32 am

A short sleeve shirt? Jesus, it gets worse.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:33 am

Son of black eye and split lip buy it for him birthday

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:35 am

Rowley wrote:A short sleeve shirt? Jesus, it gets worse.

It's f*cking boiling in Laaandan, Jeffrey. The underground is like an Aga.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:37 am

It's f*cking boiling in Laaandan, Jeffrey.  The underground is like an Aga.

Can you imagine being in the same carriage as top hat, there will be people thinking there has been a chemical based terrorist attack.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:38 am

It's f*cking boiling in Laaandan, Jeffrey.  The underground is like an Aga steel furnace.

Thought I'd make it as easier analogy. Anyway, I guess the underground is similar to the mine shafts he worked in as a toddler.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:39 am

Rowley wrote:

Can you imagine being in the same carriage as top hat, there will be people thinking there has been a chemical based terrorist attack.

I think he gets cabs everywhere. There is no way he is fitting through the turnstiles on the underground.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:42 am

I bet there's some serious artillery on display in London today?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:44 am

seanmichaels wrote:

It's f*cking boiling in Laaandan, Jeffrey.  The underground is like an Aga steel furnace.

Thought I'd make it as easier analogy. Anyway, I guess the underground is similar to the mine shafts he worked in as a toddler.

It was about the most middle class analogy we have ever had on here.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:46 am

It's f*cking boiling in Laaandan, Jeffrey. The underground is like an Aga.

Short sleeves look good. Very stylish when a slim fit is worn with a skinny tie.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:48 am

kingraf wrote:

Short sleeves look good. Very stylish when a slim fit is worn with a skinny tie.

If your idea of stylish is looking like a One Direction reject.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:48 am

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

It was about the most middle class analogy we have ever had on here.

Is this an appropriate time to confess to having an Aga?

And yes, Seano, summer in London is about the only time it's worth being here.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:54 am

Rowley wrote:
kingraf wrote:

If your idea of stylish is looking like a One Direction reject.

At 6'0 216lbs, I tend to look more like a One Direction Security Personnel reject.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:55 am

And yes, Seano, summer in London is about the only time it's worth being here.[/quote]

I would have liked an aga. Could have picked up a lovely one for the price of that f'king door.

Anyone ever put a joint in an exterior waste /foul pipe before. Agreed to save money on the ensuite by doing that bit myself. Think I may have bitten off more than I can chew.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:56 am

kingraf wrote:
At 6'0 216lbs, I tend to look more like a One Direction Security Personnel reject.

Or Paul Potts.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 10 Jun 2014, 10:58 am

seanmichaels wrote:
kingraf wrote:

Or Paul Potts.....

When I was younger, definitely.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 10 Jun 2014, 11:04 am

seanmichaels wrote:

And yes, Seano, summer in London is about the only time it's worth being here.

I would have liked an aga. Could have picked up a lovely one for the price of that f'king door.

Anyone ever put a joint in an exterior waste /foul pipe before. Agreed to save money on the ensuite by doing that bit myself. Think I may have bitten off more than I can chew.....[/quote]

With the quote function or the plumbing?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 10 Jun 2014, 11:08 am

Sean has a similar relationship to the quote function as I do with the writings of Umberto Eco, we both seemed doomed never to understand or master it but persist in trying.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 10 Jun 2014, 11:13 am

Rowley wrote:Sean has a similar relationship to the quote function as I do with the writings of Umberto Eco, we both seemed doomed never to understand or master it but persist in trying.

Is that the Umberto Eco? Born on the 5th January 1932? The Italian semiotician, essayist, philosopher, literary critic, and novelist, best known for his groundbreaking 1980 historical mystery novel Il nome della rosa?

I love his stuff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 10 Jun 2014, 11:17 am

We've flirted dangerously close to cultural matters.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 10 Jun 2014, 11:18 am

Rowley wrote:Sean has a similar relationship to the quote function as I do with the writings of Umberto Eco, we both seemed doomed never to understand or master it but persist in trying.

Is that the Umberto Eco?  Born on the 5th January 1932?  The Italian semiotician, essayist, philosopher, literary critic, and novelist, best known for his groundbreaking 1980 historical mystery novel Il nome della rosa?

I love his stuff.

No, not that Umberto Eco. The other one.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 10 Jun 2014, 11:21 am

Umberto Eco sounds like a washing machine.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 10 Jun 2014, 11:25 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Is that the Umberto Eco?  Born on the 5th January 1932?  The Italian semiotician, essayist, philosopher, literary critic, and novelist, best known for his groundbreaking 1980 historical mystery novel Il nome della rosa?

I love his stuff.

No, not that Umberto Eco. The other one.

Oh right, I don't know him then.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next