The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+8
Rowley
ShahenshahG
Mind the windows Tino.
Galted
seanmichaels
superflyweight
TopHat24/7
rIck_dAgless
12 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:56 am

First topic message reminder :

That was the 990 post...

Is it a fitting replacement for a pubic triangle?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by kingraf Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:02 am

Too early Rick. In any case, I trust Geoffrey will doctor the thread enough for pubes to rule, once again
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Galted Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:04 am

1 post so far and I'm in the top 20.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:04 am

In 7th after my second post.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:05 am

6th now

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:05 am

Tied for first with John Bloody Wayne!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:06 am

And I am in the lead!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:06 am

Best pace myself.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:07 am

kingraf wrote:Too early Rick. In any case, I trust Geoffrey will doctor the thread enough for pubes to rule, once again

*Jeffrey.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:08 am

Raf wrote:Too early Rick. In any case, I trust Geoffrey will doctor the thread enough for pubes to rule, once again

It would be a hollow victory if that happened Raf...

Keep it going Galted, can not let JBW win this, remember it's a marathon not a sprint, so if you need to squat for a wee mid try in the middle of the office, you are well within your rights.

Pubes

Last edited by rick_dagless on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:09 am

And I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if I beat Tino. Love it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:10 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Raf wrote:Too early Rick. In any case, I trust Geoffrey will doctor the thread enough for pubes to rule, once again

It would be a hollow victory if that happened Raf...

Keep it going Galted, can not let JBW win this, remember it's a marathon not a sprint, so if you need to squat for a wee mid try in the middle of the office, you are well within your rights.

Pubes

Cheers, dagless. There's a sink just outside the office I might use.

I normally finish by half-three so I'll need to have built up a large lead by then as I lose out during the busy late afternoon session.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:12 am

Galted wrote:Tied for first with John Bloody Wayne!

John Bloody Wayne is one funny motherf*cker.  My favourite poster on the boxing board.

You should check out his answer to the thread "How should Froch deal with Groves pre-fight??".

JBW's answer

John Bloody Wayne wrote: Pretend to have aids

I love him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:13 am

Galted wrote:And I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if I beat Tino. Love it.

Squeaky bum time.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:18 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:Tied for first with John Bloody Wayne!

John Bloody Wayne is one funny motherf*cker.  My favourite poster on the boxing board.

You should check out his answer to the thread "How should Froch deal with Groves pre-fight??".

JBW's answer

John Bloody Wayne wrote: Pretend to have aids

I love him.

His bear jokes thread was quite good albeit short.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:21 am

Had a dry day yesterday. Miserable as sin it was.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:23 am

sean wrote:Had a dry day yesterday. Miserable as sin it was.

Your body must be suffering a reverse hangover sean, like Klatchian Coffee

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:26 am

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:Had a dry day yesterday. Miserable as sin it was.

Your body must be suffering a reverse hangover sean, like Klatchian Coffee

I woke with sweats and didn't really sleep afterwards. Pretty standard after a day off.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:26 am

I'm averaging about one day a week on the p1ss this year and I can't say I've enjoyed too many of them. Might be time to experiment with crystal meths or heroin.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:27 am

sean wrote:I woke with sweats and didn't really sleep afterwards. Pretty standard after a day off

Pop for a cheeky lunchtime beverage sean, it will sort you out...

Pubes

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:29 am

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:I woke with sweats and didn't really sleep afterwards. Pretty standard after a day off

Pubes

Thinking of holding out till friday. Would keep the missus sweet. Just so bloody boring.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:31 am

seanmichaels wrote:Would keep the missus sweet.

Is she putting out at the moment or is her robotic hip preventing any action?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:31 am

sean wrote:Thinking of holding out till friday. Would keep the missus sweet. Just so bloody boring.

You are at risk of getting a hobby at this rate (gardening doesn't count)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:32 am

seanmichaels wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Pubes

Thinking of holding out till friday. Would keep the missus sweet. Just so bloody boring.

I find that the boredom lifts about 3 or 4 days after a long binge to be replaced by an odd euphoria and optimism.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:38 am

She won't be putting out for a while - didn't much before in any case. Just coming up with crazy ideas during the day to relieve her boredom. Over the weekend we went from moving to Australia, to opening a Gites in the South of France, to me needing to get a new job in England on double the salary.

I like gardening but I'm much more efficient after 3 cans. Same with pretty much anything.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:43 am

Did watch first 4 episodes of the second series of Game of Thrones though. I can't believe how much boning and girl on girl action there is.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:43 am

Here is a story to warm the hearts of even the most ardent arthropod critics.

Spoiler:

Golf really is a cretinous game which only serves to give grown men the chance to dress like c*nts.

He got what he deserved. Shame the rest of them didn't get attacked.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:44 am

kingraf wrote:Too early Rick. In any case, I trust Geoffrey will doctor the thread enough for pubes to rule, once again

*Jeffrey.

Yes, I know, but Rowley has mocked my weightlifting for long enough, the least I can do is spell his name wrong.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:45 am

kingraf wrote:

*Jeffrey.

Yes, I know, but Rowley has mocked my weightlifting for long enough, the least I can do is spell his name wrong.

I'm not sure it is the weightlifting itself that he is mocking, more your participation on the homoerotic weightlifting thread that he finds amusing.

It is quite gay on there. Seany frequents it under an alias.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:49 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:It is quite gay on there.  Seany frequents it under an alias.  

I've never done weights in my life. Did some potato curls 7 or 8 years ago when trying to get fit. Ended up with tennis elbow.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:50 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Ended up with tennis elbow.

Laugh 

Don't ever change, seany.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:50 am

Golf really is a cretinous game which only serves to give grown men the chance to dress like c*nts.

Every day life seems to provide you with ample opportunities for this, so why waste the money on golf.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:52 am

Rowley wrote:

Every day life seems to provide you with ample opportunities for this, so why waste the money on golf.

Good morning to you as well, Jeff.

How is the TSMR this morning?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:53 am

She is well Tina, very nice of you to ask, she'll be touched to know you care.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:55 am

Rowley wrote:She is well Tina, very nice of you to ask, she'll be touched to know you care.

Glad to hear it. She is never far from my thoughts.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:55 am

I haven't met someone this passionate about arthropods since my o-level biology teacher. But she was a woefully unbalanced woman who blamed up for ruining her life because she really wanted to be a beautician. My 12 credits in BA psychology tells me she was just transferring the blame.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:57 am

kingraf wrote:I haven't met someone this passionate about arthropods since my o-level biology teacher. But she was a woefully unbalanced woman who blamed up for ruining her life because she really wanted to be a beautician. My 12 credits in BA psychology tells me she was just transferring the blame.

I am passionate about many things, Raf. You, TSMR, arthropods, the Culture Cup. The list goes on.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:04 am

kingraf wrote: My 12 credits in BA psychology tells me she was just transferring the blame.

Just for the avoidance of confusion, is that a course on the mindset of an A Team character?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:08 am

No, Bachelor of the Arts, I believe. I don't know, I took psych when I thought my future lay in academia.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:09 am

Probably just as well, top hat would rupture a spleen at the thought of someone doing such a course.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:10 am

kingraf wrote:when I thought my future lay in academia.

Whereabouts in South Africa is that?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:16 am

Culture Cup occupies the top 5 places.

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=53342

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20