The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steroids - A grown up discussion !!

+3
kingraf
superflyweight
TRUSSMAN66
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Steroids - A grown up discussion !! - Page 2 Empty Steroids - A grown up discussion !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:48 am

First topic message reminder :

I have taken P.E.D.S over the years and have heard a lot of crap mentioned about them...There seems to be an awful lot of misinformation when it comes to these controversial supplements.........For any would be Steroid user who is thinking about taking the leap..Here are a few things to ponder...A little guide ............Obviously it is essential to go into more depth of research before taking the plunge for real !!

steroids are legal in Britain for personal use.........

1. Do I need to take them ??...........You can build a good physique without them by working out properly..Good supplementation and recovery processes....

2. They are pointless under the age of 21 because your body is still growing and your testosterone levels are high...

3. As one ex-pro said to me you need to earn the right to take steroids......In other words reach a certain level physically and educationally before you indulge......Not for beginners or immature types...

4. You need to respect the PEDS .........If you go out on a Saturday night drinking then don't..........Most If not all Steroids like Test Cyp, Sustanon, D-bol etc are toxic to the liver......Especially tablet form steroids which pass through the liver first...........If you are going to get the best out of them and not overly risk your health then stay off the alcohol....eat right and rest properly..........No half measures....

Research dosages and remember forget the trolls on the internet.........Less is always more.........!!!!

Make sure the stuff you use is from legitimate laboratories !!!!!!!

5. Ask yourself If you are an addictive personality..............Because steroids work and when you start looking great...You will want to look even better.............Proper cycling is very important............Steroids needn't be any more dangerous than alcohol If taken properly...

6. Am I an aggressive personality ??............If you are a passive laid back type chances are the only mood altering change you'll notice is when you get angry you'll get more angry than usual.......However If you are an aggressive personality.......Best avoid completely !!

7. Post Cycle therapy (PCT) - You'll need this to control estrogen levels in the body to aid recovery and keep stuff like Gyno away (If you are pre-disposed to it!) and hopefully keep most of your gains too.......

7a. On cycle therapy is very important to ..........Milk thistle, Cranberry juice, Hawthorne berry extract, cod liver oil ......For the heart,liver and joints etc are all essential components of off setting some of the side effects...Which can vary depending on the individual...In many cases - .Chronic fatigue, headaches, abdomen pain etc...........Or worse in some cases....Like I said best not to use them.

8. Remember that steroids don't make you big.......Hard work does.........Know your rep range and exercises that work best for you before taking........Don't risk your health without getting the best out of the stuff !!

9. Some steroids are for Mass and some are for cutting...............Don't just take stuff without knowing what it will do for you........I've seen people taking Deca thinking it will add mass.........

10. Regular blood work is a good idea..............All the old pros like Arnie made regular trips to the Doc.........

If you are going to do them and I suggest you don't !!!!!..........Then research properly, treat them with respect and in most cases they are as dangerous as alcohol...........

This is a rough guide...............Nothing more.............Get professional advice.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Steroids - A grown up discussion !! - Page 2 Empty Re: Steroids - A grown up discussion !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:51 am

AdamT wrote:I meant could go all day naming women I like ha

I know what you meant Mate..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Steroids - A grown up discussion !! - Page 2 Empty Re: Steroids - A grown up discussion !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue May 06, 2014 5:43 pm

Took some dodgy Deca some years ago..........and had a terrible skin rash that lasted six days........lumps would go down at night and then reappear with venom in the morning.....Passed it off to the Wife as some food that must have disagreed with me........

I don't think she's cooked since... thumbsup 

Seriously though make sure the stuff you get is bonafide and from good sources If you are hellbent on using.......My advice is stay natural.......Isn't worth it.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu May 08, 2014 10:09 am

What about if your test levels drop Truss as you age. Surley a low dose testoserone cycle wouldnt do any harm!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu May 08, 2014 10:36 am

Test cypionate..............is generally the choice for older bodybuilders..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu May 08, 2014 10:57 am

yeah or enathate. A bodbuilder friend of mine uses 4ccs of test C a week along with 3 or 4 ccs of trenbolone. He also uses some deca now and then. Only oral he uses is Winstrol at 80mg a day. 5ius of gh a day and some insulian to top it off.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu May 08, 2014 11:12 am

Used to pin every 5 days with 250 mg sust/Test Cyp and 250 mg Primo.........

Used to go in the garage so Joanne wouldn't see me...Though I'm sure she guessed..

Kind of worked out at 400mg of both a week.........Primo meant my diet didn't need to be that great and I could stay pretty cut...

Know people who used Primo only but I wouldn't recommend it without a Test of some sort...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu May 08, 2014 11:30 am

You know your stuff, good to chat to someone with a bit of knowledge

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Sun May 18, 2014 4:01 pm

don't take steriods

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon May 19, 2014 8:36 am

TopoftheChops wrote:don't take steriods

Don't..............Capital "D" when starting a sentence...

Now p**s off..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed May 21, 2014 10:17 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
TopoftheChops wrote:don't take steriods

Don't..............Capital "D" when starting a sentence...

Now p**s off..

Roid rage truss  Cool 

Hows the training going mate?

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu May 22, 2014 6:39 am

Time waster rage..........

Weights are going up and down at the moment.......Having good days managed 11 x 160kg doing smith machine hack squats last week.........Then again my chins and Incline Bench were a rep or two down..

You get older you have good days and bad days..

I will post some pictures eventually of my physique when it was in it's prime when I get around to it and hopefully maybe you, CS and Kingy will do likewise......

Interesting to see the face behind the keyboard..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri May 23, 2014 5:23 am

Yeah I will post some up. Currently 14 stone, plan to get down to around 13.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:24 am

Well I never reached the 13 stone. Closer to 17.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:54 am

AdamT wrote:Well I never reached the 13 stone. Closer to 17.

Have you now become what is know as a permabulker? Get on the Tren mate I hear its all the rage with fitness models and 'Full Nattys' like Jeff Seid. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:58 am

I'm currently 16'5 this morning.

I prefer the term powerhouse Cool

Tren is the sh1t. I have seen guys bodies change in weeks on that stuff. High dose of test and tren. Thickness from the testosterone and hardness and leanness from tren. Add Hgh, masteron, equipoise/Deca and insulin to the stack. you then have a full blown bodybuilder.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:18 am

So are you going to hit the steroids then? It seems that you want some ascetics to go alongside your strength & size.

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:56 am

No I'm not yet. I will wait a couple of years. I can still get stronger naturally.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:22 am

Forget about natrually mate get on the juice you know you want to Wink. You should be able to find a responsible dealer with some good advice as well Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:24 am

After my next comp, I will be concentrating on getting in shape. Might juice.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:53 am

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:10 am

The problem with juicing is, or so I hear, you lose some of the gains when you come off. So basically you are juicing as long as you're still training. Or at least until you can accept you will look normal again.

I'm not sure I am ready yet. In two minds, don't want to rush inot anything. The truth is, steroids are DRUGS!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:50 pm

You'll never look normal again...You don't lose all your gains..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:03 pm

AdamT wrote:I'm currently 16'5 this morning.

I prefer the term powerhouse Cool

Tren is the sh1t. I have seen guys bodies change in weeks on that stuff. High dose of test and tren. Thickness from the testosterone and hardness and leanness from tren. Add Hgh, masteron, equipoise/Deca and insulin to the stack. you then have a full blown bodybuilder.

Keep off the Tren until you've cycled weaker steroids....You don't jump in on the most powerful without building up slowly...

Thing is any newcomer only needs simple test anyway for their first few cycles because their bodies will respond to this new powerful mixture...Before it builds up immunity. .

If you don't need them and your gaining then don't use them...

I've done some stupid things including staying on Dbol too long and getting liver problems....

If you're hot tempered stay away..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:03 am

Tren is they key to gains.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:19 am

What is it like when you stay on too long and then come off. I would hate having the hormone levels of an 11 year old girl. You would feel really manly then.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:36 am

You hear a lot of crap about steroids..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:37 am

So when you come off, you have high testosterone levels?? You should get blood work done, I bet your levels are ridiculously low.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:01 am

A more sensible question Truss.

When your off, do you change anything in your training? Any difference in volume/splits etc??

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:55 am

Now I have never used steroids myself so I cant base anything on experience, but some of the people I know that have used were open and very honest about it. 2 friends of mine used one of which when he did stop using did keep most of his size but he was never looking for the shredded look, so based on him I'd say you don't lose all your gains as many people say. Another guy I knew from the gym i used tended to just cycle them for contests, 6 weeks leading up to a contest which he won. It was a regional 'Mr'. I imagine he would do a course for bulking at another point. I think, based on what I have read within sports & TRT, its guys that use for years especially in their 20's that when they hit their 30's their natural testosterone levels are very low. Using rather than abusing them is probably the key to not suffering negative side effects.

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:33 pm

If your off long enough you lose a lot mate. Look at a lot of past bodybuilders that stopped.

I am carrying a bit of timber, but I bet I would be bigger than many a user, that decides to quit for good.

I wasn't ripped at 14 stone, but I was a size 32 jeans and flat stomached. I have good genes for size. I'm not naturally strong though. I have to work hard for strength. Imo I'm very weak for a lifter.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:31 pm

Depends how much you take....If you just take small amounts of test like me then you aren't going to lose much..

But if you're a stupid moron that takes a 1000 plus a week of test then you'll struggle because your body will wonder what's hit it....

They call it crashing...

These morons don't realise that they don't need huge amounts..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:27 pm

Yes Truss I see. If or when I use, I would just like to use a ml or 2 a week of test.

I imagine I diet and training is sound, then you could be in great shape.

I know I have ribbed you using steroids, but I do really appreciate your honest

Few are honest with this subject.

We should start talking about training and passing off tips again on here. It I nice to hear from other peoples goals and knowledge.

There is enough trash talk in the boxing forum. I just want to discuss training here.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:04 pm

AdamT wrote:If your off long enough you lose a lot mate. Look at a lot of past bodybuilders that stopped.

I am carrying a bit of timber, but I bet I would be bigger than many a user, that decides to quit for good.

I wasn't ripped at 14 stone, but I was a size 32 jeans and flat stomached. I have good genes for size. I'm not naturally strong though. I have to work hard for strength. Imo I'm very weak for a lifter.

To be honest my friend wasn't a bodybuilder, he just wanted to build a body as in looking good in a tshirt with big arms. He started training with the right type of people, after about 6 - 12 months started doing basic steroids and got the bulk and look that he wanted. When he stopped he ate right, kept training and pretty much kept his size. He took them in his early 20's, maybe 21 or 22. And when he actually gave up the gym it was a year or more before he actually lost his size but a lot of that was down to doing a lot of class A's, became a junkie.

As for the couple of other guys I knew that were using, one was competing so you know the transformation these guys go through throughout the year when cycling steroids, they don't have that stage look 24/7, unlike the fitness models who when they stop and actually have to live a normal lifestyle and maybe train normally then yes they will lose a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:59 pm

Problem with steroids is because test levels drop and deep down you know that you can't progress naturally after a cycle...Enthusiasm wanes and people don't work as hard and become unmotivated. .

No reason you can't keep a good physique

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:16 pm

A bodybuilder was telling me he is now on his 4th week off cycle. First time off in months.

Still a big guy, but a lot softer looking and lacking the pump and vascular look of a few weeks back. Also he was a lot less intense during chest. Giving up easier than usual and noticeably weaker.

Obviously you keep some gains, but I have seen many lifters lose hardness and strength without additional hormones.

As mentioned above, I guess if training is smarter and nutrition spot on, you should still hold a solid physique. However it Is against the laws of nature, for 99% of the population to have 18 inch arms and ripped abs naturally. And If any mates are the above, they either fall into the superior genetic crew, or not telling you something about their supplementary.

Anyway I ribbed Truss a bit, but steroids are a necessary tool for proper bodybuilding. However a good physique can be achieved naturally.

Also I only regard peds as cheating, If compared to natural lifters. Everyone has their own goals and as long as it effects nobody, it's all good.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:47 pm

Hard to explain steroids....When you indulge you don't feel any different...

A lot of bollox spoken about them generally from people who have never taken them..

They can't replace hard work..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:13 pm

I know you have to work hard, but it is true that you lose size and strength. Every single user I speak to acknowledge that.

If not then one good cycle should do it.

I will comeback to you on this subject in the near future, when I have first hand knowledge.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:49 am

Start off with the weaker stuff first if you have to take them..

Less can be more

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:49 am

I will only use Test if I do. Thanks for the advice!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:52 am

Just to add, I was only p1ss taking them times I slagged off steroids. Bodybuilders use them and it's part of the game.

This is a forum and I perhaps p1ss take a lot. I don't mean any harm.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:40 am

Best to PM me if you have any worries..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:17 pm

Cheers mate.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun May 01, 2016 8:48 am

I've decided to quit taking juice after 25 years.... (Started taking them when I was 7)....

Shouldn't think it will be easy dropping weight and losing some muscle..

Had a diabetes scare recently....and stuff like that does make one think..

It's not like I need to be taking them...Although getting it up is easier...

Being a father of two I should act my age..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 10:20 am

A sad day, I hear there will be a minutes silence at the champions league final!

Have you actually been continually using for the 25 years? Even though I have no experience of using I'm sure it will feel strange both physically & mentally. I take it you will carry on training?

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun May 01, 2016 10:59 am

Only a minute ??...

Not continually....and I've only used small amounts...

But we've got through pretty much everything bar growth hormone..Over the years..

Yes I will train I always have...Lifestyle choice...Will just refine my workouts..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 1:37 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Only a minute ??...

But we've got through pretty much everything bar growth hormone..Over the years..

Yes I will train I always have...Lifestyle choice...Will just refine my workouts..

Yeah unfortunately but I have heard that an announcement will also be made at half time so not so bad.

So did you just use enough to maintain your size & shape?

Hopefully you will still be able to enjoy your training and have a physique your happy with.

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Tue May 03, 2016 7:46 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Only a minute ??...

You could you a ml of test every 10-14 days. It wouldn't do you any harm and will most likely make you feel younger.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon May 09, 2016 2:25 pm

You've never taken steroids..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Thu May 12, 2016 11:03 am

No I haven't. But surely a ml every week to 10 days of just testosterone is ok, is it not?

It is prescribed for adults with low testosterone. It is common practice in your homeland.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu May 12, 2016 2:54 pm

Injecting has always been the hardest part...In my quads alternating left and right..

Scared of orals..

Don't really fancy injecting anymore..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next