The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should grown men wear football shirts?

2 posters

Go down

Should grown men wear football shirts? Empty Should grown men wear football shirts?

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 19 Mar 2013, 6:01 pm

Why did the thread get locked?

I don't believe everyone got to have there say.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Should grown men wear football shirts? Empty Re: Should grown men wear football shirts?

Post by Crimey Tue 19 Mar 2013, 6:52 pm

It was locked because some people weren't capable of having a mature debate and it just devolved into name-calling and labelling people as embarrassing.

As the article was first published in August 2011, I'm not sure how you can believe that nearly 2 years isn't enough for everybody to have their say.

I'm locking this thread for the very reason I locked the last one, because the merits of the discussion were used up and it became pretty apparent that there were two clearly drawn lines of people who thought it was okay, and those who didn't. Unfortunately people started taking things personally.

If you have a problem with this Nick, or if anybody else does, I'm happy to discuss it with you via PM. I'd also like to point out that if a thread has been locked, it's been locked for a reason, and while you can discuss with moderators or admins by PM, just reposting the article is just going to get you into trouble.

Crimey

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down