The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Monday July 14th 2014

+10
Marky
Kurt N. Jurqa
MtotheC
jeromedubois
Steel
Michael_Sweetwater
DP
x12x
TwisT
JJJohnson
14 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Monday July 14th 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Monday July 14th 2014

Post by JJJohnson Thu 03 Jul 2014, 10:43 pm

Live from the Copper Box, London
Start time: TBA

Match 1
The Brotherhood vs Wild Stallions

Match 2
Robin Reborn/Jack Hurst vs G.A.Y.S

Match 3
Best of Enemies
Bam Sparkleston/Jackson Black vs DeMarcus Brown/Simon Cagero vs Jax Cutler/Jimmy Phillips vs Edward Plague/Joshua

Match 4
Jerome Dubois/Vincent Costello vs GazzyD/Liam Wood

Match 5
Keith Leone vs Alexander Altair

Match 6
Handicap
JJ Johnson vs Bad Intentions

Main Event
Scott Harris/Mike Masters/Nate Nack vs Enforcer/Max Adamson/Daniel Reilly

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Monday July 14th 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Monday July 14th 2014

Post by TwisT Fri 04 Jul 2014, 12:47 pm

The Copper Box is bursting with activity as the familiar sound of a slow heartbeat starts to play over the speakers. We can see the cameramen start to back away on the hard camera, as the lights flash on and off at every beat. As the heartbeat continues to play, we hear the Lloyd brothers on commentary.

HE: A win for Joshua at Anarchy, meaning he is number one contender to Plague’s Xtreme title.

HA: I don’t think he cares, I really don’t. He walks to his own tune. I am surprised Magnusson or Jones didn’t sanction him for the brutal beating he inflicted on one of the 6CW staff.

HE: You think they’re just as scared as we are? The man is a monster without any kind of feeling or remorse. You think he cares about a fine?

HA: No, I don’t. I think the names Jones, Magnusson, Andrews, Authority, Adamson, Enforcer are……..well……just white noise to him……..

The crowd look to the curtain as Joshua finally appears. He carries McCoy on one hand and a microphone with the other. The audience do not react to Joshua in any way; not even a cheer or a boo. They simply look on as Joshua slowly makes his way down the aisle to the ring. The hard camera focuses on him as 6CW production staff give him a clear berth. Joshua walks around the outside of the ring as the heartbeat suddenly stops and glares at the commentary desk.

HE: This isn’t good…….

Joshua walks towards the Lloyd brothers and stops inches from the table. He gives them another glare before raising the microphone to his lips:

Once again………..other forces…………try to play games…………

The commentary duo say nothing, as a lone cameraman has the courage to record all this from behind Joshua’s shoulder. We can see the looks of confusion and fear on the faces of the Lloyd brothers at Joshua’s remark. Slowly, the no.1 contender to the Xtreme title sits carefully on the edge of the desk facing the ring. McCoy is held over his shoulder so that the puppet can still see the two brothers still looking bewildered at their desk. Joshua stares inside the empty ring and starts to speak again:

In the little time…………I have been under this roof…………I have realised that others…………seem to hold a figment of control…………A nugget of power that they cling to…………Desperately trying to keep…………while others fight…………for the smallest morsel…………Whether it is for business…………or gold…………or keys…………or revenge…………They meander through the months…………striving to be what they feel at the time…………is powerful…………I watched them battle…………I watched the pieces move…………I watched…………and pitied…………Their power is imaginary…………when faced with a dark reality…………Why else can I treat…………their underlings…………with so much disdain…………While carefully continuing…………to write a symphony…………Music that is alien to most…………at this time…………but will soon be crystal clear…………once they concentrate on that…………and not the fantasy of authority…………

Joshua suddenly stands and turns to face Henry Lloyd. His eyes dig deep into the commentators face as Joshua motions his hand toward the ring:

Follow me…………

Henry looks at his brother, who returns the look of puzzlement. Joshua just stands there looking at Henry while he sits at the commentary desk unmoved. Suddenly, Joshua bangs the desk with his fist with such force that papers fly from the top and the glasses of water fall to the floor. Joshua glares at Henry and snarls:

FOLLOW…………ME…………

The commentator carefully gets to his feet and places his headset on the desk. His brother has a worried look on his face as Henry follows Joshua as he climbs into the ring. Harry says one thing as he watches the two men walk to the centre of the ring and then all is quiet.

HA: This is all very real to me now. This is beyond what I have had to deal with so far in my career. That’s my brother in the ring with that psychopath……..

Joshua looks at Henry up and down in disgust.  The commentator looks sheepishly down at the mat, not wishing to look at McCoy or Joshua. The crowd look on as the two men carry on their standoff.  Then, Joshua slowly takes out a crumpled piece of paper from his trouser pocket. He leisurely extends his arm and waves it in front of Henry. He takes the hint and carefully takes the paper from Joshua’s grasp. Joshua then sits cross-legged on the mat, looking down at the canvas, with McCoy staring up at one half of the commentary team. Henry looks even more confused as he holds the paper in his hand. Joshua slowly lifts the mic to his lips and speaks:

Read it…………So everyone can hear…………

Henry unravels the piece of paper and glances down at it. His eyebrow rises and he looks down at Joshua. He notices that Joshua has clenched his fist and hurriedly looks back at the page before reading aloud:

HE: Bam Sparkleston…..Jackson Black…..DeMarcus Brown…..Simon Cagero…..Jax Cutler……Jimmy Phillips……Edward Plague……

Henry turns the paper over to check nothing else is wrote on it. He glances at his brother at the commentary desk and shrugs his shoulders. Joshua doesn’t look up but starts to speak:

Titles……….Words……….Symbols……….We all decipher them in our own way……….The hidden meanings that only become clear……….to certain individuals……….That to you may simply be……….a list of fighters……….But to those wiser……….it is a composition to chaos……….Is this a test?………. Do foolish kings wish……….to assess the unknown?……….Do they put these……….who I class as nameless faces……….in front of me to deal with?……….Why try and coax……….a demon from hell?……….Why try and irate……….someone you don’t understand?……….Are you……….and this list……….prepared for the consequences?……….

Henry just stands there, looking to Joshua and back to his brother. Slowly, Joshua lifts his head to look at the commentator and curtly declares:

Did you witness…………and learn from…………my example last week?…………

Henry screws up his eyes and gulps. Both he, his brother and the entire crowd start remembering what damage Joshua did to the cameraman last week. Joshua gradually gets to his feet and stares intently at Henry:

Picture yourself…………at worlds end…………Imagine yourself…………at the edge of oblivion…………Does that make you shiver?…………Does that make you afraid?…………Oh so close to your demise…………where only one step…………sends you hurtling to eternal darkness…………Now in your mind’s eye…………look over your shoulder…………You see hoards of hell…………careering towards you…………Their eyes red with anger…………and outstretched hands ready…………to tear you apart…………What choice do you take?…………What is the worst of two evils?…………A quick drop to your death…………or a few more precious moments…………on this earth?…………Maybe seconds…………minutes…………hours…………you do not know…………All that is clear is that you choose…………to be alive…………rather than cause…………your demise…………

He looks around at the crowd as McCoy continues to stare at Henry with an evil grin on his face. He turns around gradually, making sure McCoy is still facing Henry. Looking at Harold, who looks terrified, he slowly starts to speak again.

When that suffering…………is an option open to us…………What…………Say…………You?…………

Joshua turns round to the other guy in the ring as the words sink in. He starts to walk closely around Henry, who is visibly shaking while the crowd are hushed. Joshua stops a few times, bringing his face right up to Henry so that the commentator can feel Joshua’s breath on his cheek. He continues to walk around him, cocking his head from side to side at points and assessing the quivering Lloyd brother. At last he stops and the crowd take a gasp in anticipation. Very slowly, Joshua pushes his face up against Henry’s ear while lifting McCoy to the commentator’s eye line. He stands there for a moment and then whispers into the microphone:

Relieve yourself from your suffering…………open your eyes…………

Henry slowly opens them and is taken aback when he sees the puppets face staring back at him. He gulps and starts to gradually turn his face to the side, away from McCoy’s gaze. Joshua lifts up his free hand and carefully but forcefully pushes Henry’s face back to look at McCoy. The whole building is silent with only a few flashes of light appearing from camera phones. Joshua stands there, with Henry unable to move. At last, Joshua whispers again:

Remember who causes your suffering…………Don’t jump…………Just walk away…………

Joshua steps away and motions his hand for Henry to leave. The commentator looks at Joshua and then at the mat, as if sizing up his options. He takes a deep intake of breath and then walks gently past Joshua and exits the ring. Joshua doesn’t bother to watch him go, as Henry takes his place beside his brother at the commentary desk. There is a shuffling sound heard as Henry adjusts his headset and gets comfortable in his seat.

HA: Are you ok?

HE: ………..

Joshua walks over to the turnbuckle and seats McCoy there, looking out at the crowd. He grips the puppets shoulder for comfort before walking back to the centre of the ring. Joshua’s head is bowed as he speaks again:

You all…………have that choice…………All the names that were mentioned…………All the performers in the masterpiece…………You all…………have that choice…………Whether you wish to take it…………is simply a matter of your faith…………But time is running out…………The moment that choice………… has to be made…………is drawing near…………For some…………it will come much quicker…………than others…………So those six other men…………seemingly untouched by my hand…………You share a common bond…………of naivety…………Do not think for a moment…………that my thoughts are entrenched…………only in my so called partner…………You are part…………of the symphony…………which means your pieces…………need to be played…………Controlled by one…………who conducts the music…………that everyone needs to listen to…………and take heed of…………

He points at the crowd:

From cravers of carnage…………

He points at the Lloyd brothers:

To humble men of words…………

He points up the aisle to the curtains:

And then…………to those that feel…………all this will pass them by…………

He shakes his head and sighs deeply. He then lifts his face up so everyone can see his scarred skin. The camera focuses on him as he spits out his next words:

You beings continue…………to tread your own path…………believing that it is far removed…………from our own…………The conductor will see fit…………that at some point in your existence…………you will have to face me for your solo…………And then that choice…………will be made…………Wish hard and pray harder………… that you can base your decision…………on what fate befell those before you…………For no allowances…………will be made…………No pity…………will be felt…………No quarter…………will be taken…………Use The Brotherhood as your example…………Use what fate awaits them…………to be your guide…………For when it is your turn…………I hope for your sake…………you do not regret your selection…………

Joshua looks annoyed and impatient, as he turns to stare up the aisle. Very deliberately, he brings the microphone to his lips:

For the Brotherhood…………I demand the answer now…………Death…………or suffering?…………If your choice does not mean…………that final step off the cliff…………then join me here now…………Join me…………and reacquaint yourselves…………with the future…………

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 04 Jul 2014, 6:05 pm

Our scene opens in the Wrestletalk studio, the camera pans over the walls revealing various wrestling memrobelia from various periods in wrestling history from classic WWF posters to more modern 6CW t-shirt designs and a brand new 6CW Uprising t-shirt. The camera cuts to the desk that this week features figures of 6WF legend JJ Johnson, a custom WWE Stardust figure, a TNA Dixie figure and the usual heart shaped Ronster photo frame. This week in the Hall Of Shame spot is WWE's very own Max Moon. Our host CJ Holmes smiles in to the camera as we cut the the opening title before coming back to our host with a very special guest The Viper Liam Wood.

CJ: Ladies and gentlemen, this week we are joined by one of the men who will soon get the chance to fight for the Key To The Kingdon...a former EWF World Champion and a man who at Night Of Glory overcame Vincent Costello in what some say was his biggest match to date...Liam, thank you for joining us...

Wood nods and smiles as the camera crew clap and cheer for the former World Champion, Wood sits back revealing his EWF hoodie as CJ continues to speak

CJ: Liam, at Night Of Glory you overcame a challenge that had been set for you ever since your EWF debut when you finally beat Vincent Costello, some people claimed that until you did that you'd never really get a chance to fight for the title belt that you lost at Ground Zero against Enforcer...do you think you're ready?

Wood: It's hard to say, the moment that belt was taken away from me I wanted to get it back but I agree that there were things I had to do before I was truly ready...well let me ask you this...is Vincent Costello still walking around like he's unbeatable? I don't think so...

CJ: So your business with Costello is finished now then?

Wood: I honestly don't think it will ever be finished but what he held over me is in the past now and it's time to look towards the future...that's what the Key To The Kingdom represents...a chance to move on and a set closer to reclaiming my place at the top of the mountain...where I belong!

The crew cheer clearly pro Wood causing Wood's serious demeanour to slip as Wood continues to speak

Wood: I came to 6CW as not only the TV Champion but the EWF World Champion and although the Authority got what they wanted and took both of MY belts away from me it was only a matter of time before I was going to be back and they'd realise that I was the one to bring them down to the ground...

CJ cuts in to the annoyance of Wood

CJ: Have you spoken to Daniel Magnusson since his return? At Anarchy he became the reason that GazzyD was added to the match...there were a lot of people who would have put their house on you being the man he would have come too...in EWF you were his team captain and the man who lead his team to victory...as someone who clearly flew the flag of EWF long after it went under do you feel any resentment towards Daniel for his choices?

Wood pauses for a second and looks at the ground before shaking his head and snapping back to reality

Wood: Not at all, Daniel is a smart man and he knows that putting Gazzy in the match gives him a better chance of having the winner on his side...Dubois is a joke and Costello has clearly shown he's too scared to fight for anything other than his own selfish needs...when I win that match...me and Daniel can talk about the future but right now I'm still getting back on track...beating Costello and Dubois was just the start...the legacy is far from back!

CJ: Wouldn't that be the biggest boost to your Legacy though? Being the man to take down the Authority...over the past few months men like Nate Nack and Drake have thought to save 6CW and some people have been dissapointed that you weren't involved...do you regret not being part of the Uprising?

Wood: Are you serious? Without me Magnusson wouldn't have a claim to anything...EWF won at Day Of Reckoning and it lead to Jones making some stupid mistakes...if I had let my team lose then Fear would have had complete control...if it wasn't for me...Magnusson wouldn't have any of this...the past few months I admit that I lost focus but that is in the past and once I win the Key To The kingdom Jones and his bunch of halfwits might just begin regretting the time they tried to turn me against my best friend...you see, I might have been distracted over the past few months but I still have a score to settle...

CJ: The EWF World Title?

Wood: You're damn right! I have grown tired of seeing a belt that I would have defended with my entire life being held by a coward...people always try to talk about Enforcer's matches with Gazzy and Ojore but the truth is he's always got a safety net so even if he falls his Daddy will be ready to catch him...when I win that Key? The net is gone and the only thing waiting for him is a long drop down to reality!

EWF meant the World to me...sure, I fought other places but I was there from day one and helped build that place from the ground up...at Scars and Stripes I go back to the Elite Coliseum and I will feel right at home...it's the place I won both of MY titles, it's the place I beat Thunder in our Match Of The Year and it's the place that allowed me to show the world just why I could call myself The Best In The Business...at Scars and Stripes, it's time for me to remind them once again.

CJ: You mention Scars And Stripes, a PPV that will see 6CW return to the place where EWF began and a PPV which will see a very unique match when the Tag Titles and both World titles will be on the line...let's say you do win the Key To The Kingdom, don't you agree that cashing in after such a brutal match would be a perfect way to reclaim a title that you believe is yours?

Wood: No, you see that Key isn't just a chance to get back MY title...it's a chance to put the Authority on edge! Every time my music hits Enforcer and Max will begin to feel like they're stood on the edge of a cliff ready to be pushed off...for months Jones put me through hell...he did his best to ruin my friendships, my relationship and my career...that key? Well that Key in my hands is power and I intend to use it to show Jones just what hell really is...

Wood smiles as CJ looks on impressed by Wood's passion before asking another question

CJ: You seem so sure about victory but you must see the massive challenge that presents itself, you are going in to a match with three former World Champions...I understand you're confident but aren't you worried it'll back fire?

Wood smiles and leans forward towards CJ

Wood: Not one little bit...you want to know a secret?

CJ nods and looks on intreged

Wood: This business is like no other, the phrase dog eat dog is an understatement...in 6CW you're swimming with sharks and the moment you doubt yourself they can sense the blood in the water...you see, the last few months I doubted myself, I looked past my talent and I began to believe the hype surrounding Costello...I began to believe the bullsh¡t that he said and I began to doubt if I could do it...I let The Authority pick me apart and I lost who I was but that's over...

Wood clicks his neck and smiles before speaking

Wood: When I step through those ropes it doesn't matter who I'm facing because I know who I am...

...I'm bullet proof

Wood removes his EWF hoodie to reveal the brand new 6CW Liam Wood t-shirt as the scene fades to black

6CW Anarchy Monday July 14th 2014 Viper10

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Fri 04 Jul 2014, 6:42 pm

The following is shot directly after Anarchy.

The scene opens in the 6CW medical area. Scott Harris is shown sitting on a bed, as a medic is tending to his wounded forehead. Harris grimaces as the doctor applies something to the wound and begins to sew it up.

Medic: How's your head now Scott?

SH: Sore? What sort of a stupid question is that?!

Medic: I'm just asking, Scott. That was quite a shot you took to the head, I was just making sure your not suffering from concussion.

SH: Son of a!! Will you just concentrate?! This doesn't tickle you know!

Medic: You wrestlers are all the same! You put yourselves through hell in that ring, take all kinds of knocks and bumps, then it comes to a couple of little stitches in the head and you all start squirming like girls!

SH: Well, if you could do the job efficiently and properly, we wouldn't have to 'squirm'! Where'd you get your qualifications anyway, Google?!

The medic looks at Harris, obviously irritated.

Medic: Well, I think we can rule concussion out. Maybe Enforcer should've hit you harder! I'm sure you might actually be bearable if you were unconscious...

Harris smiles sarcastically.

SH: Enforcer SHOULD have hit me harder. He should have put me on the shelf, he should have ended it in that ring with that sledgehammer. But it tells me something you know, doc. It shows that he's rattled, he's erratic... He knows his precious EWF title is under threat!

See, it wasn't Mike Masters that he unloaded on because Mike doesn't concern him, Mike is small fry compared to me. Because I was the one that pinned him, one...two....three in the middle of that ring! I'm the unknown quantity that's got under his skin. He threw everything he had at me and I matched him blow for blow. So the fact that old Big E has taken to underhanded attacks with sledge hammers, it shows I'm firmly lodged in the big mans head and I'm not leaving!

Harris smiles as the medic finishes sewing the wound. Harris stands up.

SH: Anyway, Big E's just an overgrown, immature man child. Pandering to my old man like a lovelorn, forgotten child!

The medic raises an eyebrow.

SH: Well, I guess one of us has to display that behaviour, don't we?! And Enforcer, Adamson and the rest of The Authority are welcome to vie for Daddy's love and affection as much as they like, heck they're even welcome to my spot around the Jones family table this Christmas if they like?! Because I sure as hell won't be invited, nor would I want to go!

It's all about sending my Dad and his Authority a message, straight from the Uprising and Dean Andrews and Daniel Magnusson!

And that message, will be me standing on top of that ramp at the conclusion of Scars and Stripes, holding one of those World Titles, looking my Dad cold in the eyes as the World Champion he doesn't want.

I'm counting down the days, crossing them off my calendar, waiting for that moment when The Sharpshooter arrives onto the World Championship scene, soaring like a phoenix, rising from the ashes. It doesn't matter what imagery is used, it's not going to be about anybody else but me. It won't be about Enforcer, Max Adamson or Mike Masters for that matter. It's going to be about Scott Harris, World Champion in waiting!

These people want more Harris, you can slap a hashtag on that and it'll do the rounds on Twitter and do you know what?!

Harris smirks.

SH: The Authority are going to get more Harris!

The medic looks awkwardly at Harris, who breathes heavily after his rant.

Medic: Are you done?! I sort of switched off halfway through...

SH: Shut up.

The medic leaves Harris, who looks at his now sewn and bandaged head in the mirror, a smile slowly forming on The Sharpshooters face.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jul 2014, 6:43 pm

The camera is in the 6CW arena where there is an electric atmosphere when suddenly the lights dim and the arena falls into a hush of anticipation. “Limo Wreck” plays out then as the fans erupt into cheers and as the intro plays out, a hooded figure walks out onto the entrance ramp. The figure looks around before walking down to the ring and then sliding in under the bottom rope. The figure then walks over to the other side of the ring before being handed a microphone and then returns to the centre of the ring. The figure then waits for the crowd to die down before they begin to speak.

???: Call me old fashioned but I’ll never get tired of hearing that pop.

The figure then unhoods to fully reveal himself to be Keith Leone as the crowd cheer loudly again. Leone has a look of pride on his face as he surveys the arena but he never allows himself to look happy as he continues speaking.

Leone: Thousands of fans in attendance and millions watching at home go wild at my mere appearance and yet that just isn’t good enough for some people is it Jones? (The crowd then boo at the mention of the name) You really can’t handle it when someone is successful without your consent, hell I’d bet you’d rather this company went under rather than became successful due to someone else’s work. I mean last week I thought you were stacking the deck against me to prove how good your guys were. I knew you weren’t dumb enough to think that your newest pair of stooges could honestly beat me, but I thought you were just wishing for some kind of miracle. But that was never the plan, no, the plan was to try and take me out before I’d even had a chance to get going. Now before we get any deeper into this, I want to remind you Jones that when I was fighting Genesis by myself, I had the wolves clawing at my door night in, night out, so forgive me for not being impressed when I open the proverbial door this time and find a couple of Chihuahuas. You need bigger and better tactics than that to stop me, all throwing guys at me will do is leave the body count by the end of this who ordeal even higher than it should have been. But I’ll repeat to you what I said last week; this whole ordeal doesn’t have to happen, because I’m not interested in being in another war. I was never interested in coming back to 6CW for the money or to take you down, I came back to get the match I so richly deserved.

Oh, and we managed to get onto the topic of the messiah himself, healed any lepers recently JJ or are you too busy turning water into wine? Now don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to not be fighting a group by myself on occasions, but with the way people have been going on about it, it seems like you ended the conflicts in the Middle East. Let me be perfectly clear with you; I never asked for your help JJ, and as opponents I hope you never expect me to do the same. And to all of those people out there who called me “ungrateful” for not thanking JJ Johnson for helping me, clearly you’re not quite as smart as you all think you are. I’ve been in the locker room long enough to know the difference of when a guy is actually trying to stand up for the greater good, and when a guy has an ulterior motive. You’re a smart guy JJ and with your back in the condition it is in, it’s a miracle that you can even walk let alone wrestle, so I don’t believe you’re running around, risking serious injury, just to fight for the good guys. I think this is all part of the “feel sorry for JJ” routine that you’ve had going since you announced your return all those months ago. It always, always, always has to be JJ Johnson, whether involves you or not. Just look who was the last man standing in that ring when all was said and done; who was the guy lapping up the love of the fans? I don’t blame these people for loving you for now JJ because they have only seen the happy go lucky side that you try and show to the fans. But sooner rather than later they’re all going to bear witness to your true colours, and on that day I will be very interested to see how “loved” you truly are.

Leone snarls slightly as he looks out at the fans that still cheer him, but seem a little more stunned at his words on JJ. Leone then walks forward to the ring ropes and carries on speaking.

Leone: But I’m working too far in the future at the moment, I need to keep my head in the present, and at present Mr Jones has tried to throw another roadblock in my way in the form of Alexander Altair. I watched last week’s show Altair, I saw how you were disrespected by Adamson for “only” being the International Champion, and I want you to know that Max Adamson is wrong. That International Champion means so much, the men who have held that Title both brought themselves to greatness and that title with them, and so it upsets me to know that it’s now wrapped around your waist. I mean come on, Jackson Black held that title back when he was fighting for the World Title as well, that belt helped escalate Mr Kenty from talented rookie to full time superstar and what have you done with it? In the brief time you’ve held it you’ve already devalued it just with your very presence, but I suppose devaluing titles is all part of the job description in the authority. But the worst part is you know full well you don’t deserve that title belt. You can see it in the way you carry yourself when you walk to the ring holding that titl. You can see it in your eyes when you go face to face with your opponent; you don’t think you have what it takes, and you know what, you’re right. You know you’re title reign is little more than a ticking clock, and it’s already starting to weigh on your mind, I mean if there was a weak link in the main event last week, it was most definitely you. So Alexander, I hope that those thoughts aren’t weighing on your mind too heavily next week. You see I have bigger fish to fry so I’m aiming to get you out of the way quickly, and I’m sure Mr Jones wouldn’t be too happy to see his one of his boys get their asses kicked for a second straight week.

Keith Leone smirks as he goes towards the ropes to leave the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Fri 04 Jul 2014, 10:26 pm

Nate Nack is alone inside a training room at the Copper Box arena, working out on a chest press machine. He does a number of reps, then drops the weights and reaches for a water bottle and towel next to him. Nate takes a sip of water when there is a knock on the door while it slowly opens. Emma pokes her head inside and sees Nate by himself at the machine.

“There you are,” she says with relief in her voice. “I couldn't find you, and Andrews said you might be here.”

Nate's face stiffens at the mention of Dean's name. “What, more secret talk?” He says, annoyed.

“Nate, it isn't like that. And I didn't know anything about Dean's return until it happened. Look, is everything all right?”

“Oh yeah, everything's mighty peachy. I went from running with the Power 5 to nowhere fast, it seems my fiancée has started acting as my manager behind my back, I'm the the middle of Masters and Harris' bickering, who I'm teaming up with again next week and both of whom are getting a title shot at Scars and Stripes if you want to call it that, I took a sledgehammer to the stomach a couple of days ago, and I've become, for lack of a better term, a hired hitman. Yes, things are looking up for ol' Mighty Mighty Nate Nack.”

“But look on the bright side,” Emma says as she closes the door behind her. “You're still fighting against Jones and the Authority, and you could get a shot at the 6CW UK Championship. It's not like it's all for nothing!”

“I'm not angry about that Emma, I'm just mighty frustrated with how it's all coming about. Yes, defeating Daniel Reilly and winning that belt would be a huge advantage for the Uprising, not to mention serve him right for everything he's done to Blade and Drake, but I don't take orders like that, and especially from someone who has been out of contact for this long, not from someone who's been on the sidelines while I fight. As much as I'm glad he's back, I don't fight for Dean Andrews. I fight for 6CW, and I fight for Nate Nack. He should remember that, and you should know that.”

Nate stands up, wipes his face off with the towel, and throws it over his shoulder before heading toward the doors. “I'll fight Daniel. Not for Andrews, but for 6CW, for Drake, for Blade, and for me. And when I'm through with Reilly, I'm heading back to the main event. I'm gettin' a shower before I head home. You don't have to wait.”

Nate Nack leaves the training room while Emma looks downward.

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sat 05 Jul 2014, 5:00 am

The scene takes place shortly after Anarchy, we appear in the parking lot DeMarcus Brown can be seen leant against a wall near the exit his gym bag lays on the floor beside him. DeMarcus keeps looking at his phone in frustration. He lifts the phone to his ear.

DB: Yo, where are you man? You should know by now brother I don’t like to be kept waiting.

DB: Well hurry you’re a$$ up let’s not forget you were the one who wanted to hang.

DeMarcus then shakes his head and puts the phone back in his pocket.

The exit doors then fly open and out walks Christy James all dressed up like she has somewhere to go

DeMarcus wolf whistles at Christy

DB: What’s up sugar plum?

Christy turns around and smiles before realising her admirer is Demarcus

CJ: Did anybody ever tell you it’s rude and vulgar to whistle like that?

DB: Most of the chicks I meet see it as a compliment, so you should just take it as one, stop being such a prude.

CJ: What are you even still doing here? I’d have thought you would have left ages ago, don’t you have some celebrating to do as you finally won a match?

DB: Yeah I should be out celebrating if my ride would show up anytime this century, I swear that brother better have some damn good excuse. But if you must know I’m not celebrating because I won a match, you and I both know that match was flawed from the very begging having that fan boy at ringside who just couldn’t stay out of the way for once. Although I got the win it was nothing to celebrate no great achievement, I still have a lot of work to do.

CJ: Well there’s something we can agree on for once, but if you’re not celebrating the win, what are you celebrating?

DeMarcus scoffs

DB: Not that it’s any of your business, but today marks the day that the worthless man I once had to call a father walked out on us.

CJ: and that’s something to celebrate?

DB: If you ever met my father Christy you would understand why, that fool was the biggest waste of space I have ever met, the guy would steal from his own family, to make a quick buck, but call him out on it and then you’d get to see the disciplinarian in him. The day he walked out was the first day in my life I truly had a reason to celebrate, which is why I’ve continued doing so each and every year since. There wasn’t anybody going to ruin this day for me, not Jackson, not Bam, not you, or this new guy.

CJ: You mean Cagero?

DB: If that’s his name then yes. Seriously I come back from my match to the back to be confronted by this guy shouting about how he’s the next big ting, how he’s going to take 6CW by storm, aint nobody going to stop him. Where does this guy get off? So he’s beat Takeo and Hobo two of the worst the 6CW has to offer, let’s not forget Hobo isn’t exactly one hundred percent that’s what happens when you fall through a ladder, so if anything he’s had it easy, with thanks to myself, what and now he thinks he’s suddenly the big I am. He’s old decrepit and weak and he just hasn’t come across anybody yet here to put him in his place, who better to show him that than me, the actual future of 6CW, the real deal. This guy should have remained retired looking back at his glittering career which nobody seems to be aware of but himself.

CJ: So he’s just an older version of you then Demarcus

DeMarus looks insulted by Christy’s comment

DB: Seriously dont push your luck Christy, just because you can’t do anything to break my elation, doesn’t mean that I won’t put you in your place as well. This Cagero is nothing like me, when I first started out I took on the best and I beat the best, I dominated and tore apart the competition, I need to re find my old self and what better way to start than to rip apart the new guy, the pretender, show everybody in 6CW that DeMarcus Brown is back. Luckily for him we happen to be on the same team next week, I guess he can just get a closer look at the competition to see exactly what he has got himself in for.

DeMarcus grins

DB: Now I think we’ve heard enough about me Christy, I gotta know where exactly are you going tonight dressed like that?

CJ: If you must know I have a date

DB: Wow, so you finally found someone to accept you, good for you. So where is he?

CJ: He’s on his way said he couldn’t wait to meet me

DB: I sure hope he can handle disappointment

A car then pulls into the car park and approaches the exit

DB: Well this is my ride Christy, as always it’s been a pleasure.

DeMarcus approached the passenger door and flings it open

DB: Where the hell have you been you realise how long I’ve been standing there? And why on earth do you smell of cheap cologne? Are these flowers? I don’t now what’s going on here Jay? First you handover my stuff to that lunatic, now this. What’s this a card? I know I said we were going to celebrate but a card and flowers were not what I had in mind.

Jay: There not for you,

DB: Then who are they for? I don’t see anyone else here…….

DeMarcus stops in his tracks and smack’s his palm across his face

DB: Please tell me you didn’t Jay,

Jay doesn’t answer but bows his head.

DB: Oh hell no! You realise this isn’t happening right?

Jay: Yes

DB: Good, then drive.

DeMarus then rolls down the window of the car and shouts out

DB: Hey Christy, I think these are for you.

DeMarcus laughs and throws the flowers and card in her direction

DB: I guess your search continues

With that DeMarcus taps on the dashboard and departs the arena, leaving Christy behind.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sat 05 Jul 2014, 3:40 pm

“Beat the devils tattoo” hits as the fans rise to their feet and applaud the 6CW Hall of Famer Jerome Dubois who makes his way out to “Oui” chants that echo across the arena.

HA: Here comes the man, the future of 6CW! The man who will become 6CW World Champion once again once he wins the keys to the kingdom match!

HE: Well first he will have to go through 3 outstanding superstars with the likes of GazzyD, Costello, and Wood!

Dubois swaggers down the ramp towards the ring, as he makes his way up the ring steps and into the ring, where a steel chair has been set up in the center of the ring. Dubois makes his over and grabs a mic, and then sits down into the chair.

Crowd: OUI!!! OUI!!! OUI!!!! OUI!!!!

Dubois is seen grinning as he shakes his head.

JD: NON!!! NON!!!!! NON!!!! NON!!!!! Zis is my moment how dare you try to steal ze attention away from me!

A mix reaction is heard as Dubois then reaches into his suit jacket and grabs a cigarette as he lights it up.

HE: Does he know this is a heath hazard? I mean it is a illegal to smoke inside public areas

HA: He can do whatever he dam well pleases Henry, he is a certified hall of famer!

JD: Ahhh dat is better…Sorry I am trying to quit, and lets just say I get a bit tetchy every few days without a cigarette…Anyway, ladies and gentlemen ze stage has been set….ze moment is finally here…On Anarchy it was announced 4 men would be competing in ze Key to ze Kingdom match…A match that is 18 months in ze making…A match I have personally waited for, for a very long time…Zis is ze moment will ze wrongs will be corrected and made right…Because now I will be stepping inside zis square circle in a fatal fourway match against Vincent Costello (Boo’s are heard), Liam Wood (A pop is given), and ze so called Monsieur 6CW, and my former tag team partner GazzyD (A huge ovation is given)! All for ze chance to win ze Key to ze Kingdom to cash in on a world title opportunity anytime….any place….anywhere….Cool…Dat’s is Cool with me…Because dose keys will be mine….all mine….because zis match is everyding to me…Because you see over a year ago I lost in a legitimate match against Monsieur Hurst …I was consequently disregarded and fired from zis 6CW company…Like a ragged doll…A piece of food thrown into ze trash….which caused12 months…

*Dubois pauses…

HA: This is still a soar spot for the Phenomene Francais

HE: He should just get over it!

12 months of pain….12 months taken away from me….12 months stolen from me, which kept me from doing something dat I love to do most….Wrestling! So I want to ask each and everyone of my opponents one simple question…Do you have any idea what dat feels like, to love something so much dat is taking away from you right before your very eyes? Hein? Do any of you, understand? No! None of you do! My life was an absolute hell, while all of you went on without me…leaving me behind...From ze company dat I built! Ze company I made famous! Hell I didn’t even get a phone call from my so called former tag team partner GazzyD! So I became an addict…I became addicted to a substance that gave me ze biggest high you can possibly imagine….because when I step into zis ring I am an addict…I am addicted to ze sastisfaction of telling every single one of you who are in zis arena here tonight, and every single member of ze 6CW management who didn’t believe me You can stick that belief right up your arse!!!!!! Because zis fire inside me is burning brighter and stronger dan ever!

Dubois stares straight into the camera…

JD: And now because of my addiction people have begun to question me…Questions my morals, telling me I can’t win without cheating! Hell just ask Liam Wood and Vincent Costello, just another 2 victims who just got zis close to ze main event, but once again failed to meet ze standard of 6CW…Showing dat EWF is nodding more dan a second rate company!!! I beat 2 EWF superstars on ze very same night….But make no mistake about mon ami, yes I did cheat on Anarchy, but ze difference between me and 3 opponents is dat I am willing to do whatever it takes to win! I will cheat to win if I have to do! But what all of you need to remember, I didn’t bring zis about! You all did zis to me, you all made my life a living hell for over 12 months by leaving out cold…And why? Because you didn’t think I could beat Hurst! Where were ze petitions to bring me back? Where were ze chants?!  You did zis to me…So zis my moment! My Redemption! And whether I cheat or not you all need to understand that I am an extraordinary superstar, who is capable of extraordinary things, and hell maybe I am not capable of beating wrestlers without cheating? But what if I can? What if I do? What does it change? Nodding…because a win is a win it doesn’t matter how you What does make me?!…All you just need to understand dat I am ze standard of professional wrestling! I am a phenomene, a Hall of Famer, a wrestling legend! And comes Scars and Stripes, when I step into dat ring, and look into ze eyes of my opponents…Liam Wood, Vincent Costello, and GazzyD...-3 men who I have beaten before might I add-… I want dem to understand one simple ding…when zey step into zis ring, zey are stepping into my home, my place! And I will do absolutely whatever it takes to get what is rightfully mine! And dat mes amis are ze keys to ze Kingdom!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 07 Jul 2014, 12:15 pm

We’re live at Anarchy, in front of a sold out live crowd at the Copper Box, the crowd is buzzing with anticipation of the next match as the Tron flickers into life… The words Costello’s Law appear on the screen and are quickly wrapped in thorns by a blood red rose, as the thorns finish wrapping around the words the screen flickers to a shot on Vincent Costello stood looking into a mirror…

Costello: Belief is a powerful thing, a force of nature so strong that its power is unrivalled, if you believe you can accomplish anything… you can realise things that you never even thought possible… well I believe in something, I have unwavering belief and it’s this very belief that will see me… Vincent Costello elevated back to my rightful spot in this company a spot that has been denied and withheld to me. And it’s this very same belief that will see me acquire the key to the kingdom…

You see I don’t believe in legacies, I don’t believe in movements or token gesture hall of fame inductions. And I certainly don’t believe in the pathetic multitudes of unwashed idiots that spend their benefits cheque on a 6CW ticket and then proceed to stuff their fat obese faces with fried ‘food’ from the concessions stand. I believe in something pure, in something righteous, a beacon of hope… I believe in… Costello’s Law… and so should you!

Costello’s Law doesn’t pander; it doesn’t waiver and it merciless in its approach… what? You don’t believe me?! A couple of losses doesn’t mean I’m done, it doesn’t mean I’m not as much of a threat as I’ve always been, every great tactician knows that to move forward, sometimes you have to take a step backwards and that’s all the last couple of weeks have been… a tactical strategy. Allow me to share some advice a great man once gave me… “Win if you can, lose if you have to, but always, always further your agenda” and the agenda of Costello’s Law is clear… regain the World Championship at any cost.

And although the doubters continue to doubt and the boasters continue to boast, here I stand… right where I need to be, with the key to the kingdom within my grasp. Great things, I will do great things once that key is in my possession and all the smirkers, all the doubters…they will be the first to pay the piper, they will be the first victims. They say the best things in life are free, well they lied, the best things in life cost you dearly and I will pay for my key, my chance, my birth right with the blood and broken bones of Liam Wood, GazzyD and Jerome Dubious.

Justice will be done; Costello’s Law will reign supreme once again and SOON… sooner than you think.

But before I go I do have one piece of advice, a parting piece of guidance that you should ignore at your peril… Believe in Costello’s Law!

The tron flickers back to black as boos fill the arena atmosphere…

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt N. Jurqa Mon 07 Jul 2014, 1:50 pm

The crowd in the Anarchy arena bristle with anticipation as they await the next superstar to emerge from behind the curtain as ‘Best Song Ever’ by One Direction begins to echo out through the speakers and reverberate throughout the auditorium.
Bam emerges wearing Jackson Black’s t-shirt that he stole at last week’s show, he takes a selfie at the top of the ramp which appears up on the titantron instantaneously and then points out at the crowd at several Bam fans wearing #no1 fanboy t-shirts. He rolls into the ring and takes another selfie before grabbing a mic...

Bam: ERMAHGERD!

A small portion of the crowd chant back... Ermahgerd!

Bam: ERRMMMAAHHHGEEERDD!

A larger portion now shout back: ERRRRRMMMMMMAAAHHHHHGEEERRRDDD!!!

Bam: EEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGEEEEEERRRRRRRDDDDDDD!!!!!!

The whole arena now join in: EEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGEEEEEERRRRRRRDDDDDDD!!!!!!

Bam smiles a huge cheesy grin as ERMAGHERD echoes around the arena.

Bam: That is just like so totes amazeballs, you are like the best crowd eva!!
Let me tell you Bam fans that I’ve had possibly the best couple of weeks in my life, it’s been so hashtag awesome! First off Bam got to wrestle Jackson Black and not only that wait for it... I won! Jackson was like so kind to give me the win in that match, he really knows how to boost my confidence and knowing that a rookie like me who’s just starting off in the business can get one over such a bonafide global superstar shows the world what a great guy he is. He’s like the Chris Jericho of 6CW always willing to put over the new fresh talent.

A small portion of the fans begin to chant ‘Jobber Jackson, Jobber Jackson!’

Bam: And then this week at Anarchy it just got even better, better than getting a Mega Charizard shiney in a pack of pokemon which I also got last week which was sooo cool!
I firstly got to be the filling in a Lloyd brothers sandwich on commentary (Henry looks at Harold in disgust) for Jackson v DeMarcus who’s my number one fave Cryme Tyme member after JJ Johnson and Flavor Flav. Then I managed to acquire this wonderful 100% authentic Jackson Black worn t-shirt that is soooo not going on eBay before you all tweet me wanting to bid. I’ve not taken this off like since last week and can still smell the musky aroma of him in it and at night it’s like having Jackson in my room as I go to sleep with his smell in my nostrils.

Bam lifts the tshirt up and takes a big sniff of it.

Bam: But then it gets better still as clearly the powers that be in 6CW headquarters have decided that Jackson and I are to be a tagteam this week! It’s like Batman and Robin, Eric and Ernie, Obi Wan and Anakin although I won’t go crazy and kill lots of child jedis ha ha HA HA!

Parents in the front row look a little nervous at this.

Bam: Only problem is I’ve not seen Jackson all week and we need to like come up with new entrance music, I was thinking Sonny & Cher’s I got you Babe? Then we need new outfits! I thought like a matching one where if we stood together like really close it would make a picture combined, like how awesome would that be!
And we need a name, like every great tag team needs a name, so far I had Black Sparkles, Bam to Black, or my fave...BFF coz we are so like best friends forever! But I reckon you the public should get to decide so get tweeting potential names to #bamandblack !

Bam’s about to continue with his ideas for his tagteam when suddenly the titantron flashes to life...

Kurt N. Jurqa

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 08 Jul 2014, 3:58 pm

(The crowd immediately boo as Max Adamson is shown sat backstage, alone. He has the 6CW World Championship sat around his waist, looking as polished as ever. Adamson finishes the rest of his bottle of water and tosses the bottle onto the floor, before staring into the camera)

Max: Do you know what I find amusing? Or should I say bemusing. Mike Masters. This guy who just so happens to be one half of the Tag Team Champions. We all saw Scott Harris take on Enforcer in an epic contest a few weeks ago and pin him right in the middle of that ring. Scott Harris, the other half of the Tag Team Champions definitely earnt his shot at Enforcer. Not that I doubt Enforcer's capabilities to retain, but Harris deserves a shot. Mike Masters on the other hand, does not. I don't know if you saw last week's match, but stealing a non title pinfall on the 6CW Champion when the corrupt special guest referee had already laid his hands on the Champion doesn't exactly earn a title shot in my book. It sums up what a worthless manager Daniel Magnussen is. I'd never had any dealings with Magnussen before last week, and already here we are in this predicament. At Scars and Stripes, Max Adamson and Enforcer versus Scott Harris and Mike Masters, if either Harris or Masters pins either Enforcer or myself, whoever gets that pinfall will become World Champion. Which is utter nonsense if you ask me.

(Adamson stands up and continues)

Max: Fortunately there is something in the deal for Enforcer and I. The 6CW World Tag Team Championships will be on the line. If Enforcer or myself get the pinfall, not only do we both retain our World Championships, but we also become Tag Team Champions. Imagine that Big E, the two World Champions, also the Tag Team Champions. Double gold. World Supremacy...

(Adamson smirks as he carries on)

Max: I would say it's never been done before, but Enforcer, myself, and anyone who watched 6WF years ago would know otherwise. Enforcer was one of 6WF's World Champions, and Cassius Zhi was the other 6WF World Champion. They were the New World Superpowers. They even became 6WF Tag Team Champions. Nothing and no-one could stop them... Until Enforcer blew it. Enforcer let personal feelings get in the way of his history making. Enforcer was the absolute top dog, and he blew it. And since then, he's never been able to reach that pinnacle. But that's where I come in. Scars and Stripes, the opportunity to do it all again Big E. Your chance to once again be a World Superpower. We don't have to like each other, we don't even have to respect each other... But if we can co-exist, there's a reason we are the World Champions. And with our respective World Championships on the line, I know how hard you'll fight to defend yours. And you know to what extent I'll go to keep mine...

(Adamson smirks again and pats his 6CW World Championship)

Max: ...We could emulate the World Superpowers. We could succeed where you failed before. There is one easy way we can have it all. There is one easy way to give the Authority what they want, to prove to Mr Jones that no matter who else comes into the Authority, there is only one Enforcer. There is only one man who could hold the World and Tag Team Championships at the same time, in two different organisations! And all you have to do, is trust me...

(Adamson winks into the camera and walks off, the camera fades to black)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 08 Jul 2014, 5:29 pm

*Christy is backstage, smile beaming and mic in hand...

CJ: My guests at this time...Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst!

*Hurst and Reborn bounce in together.

RR: Sup!

CJ: Gentlemen...another big win last week over the Brotherhood. You seem to be gathering some real momentum. What next?

*Hurst steps forward and takes control of the interview.

JH: Usually, Christy, there'd be a clear answer to that question. At the moment, we're the head of this division. But I don't think there is any interest from the powers that be in tag team wrestling...

CJ: Except of course, our tag team champions, who head this division with such prominence that they now have a shot at the world title

JH: Indeed. And how much do they care about the tag team division? They don't even want to wrestle together! So we've got tag team champions who don't want to team up, and we've got men in suits so disinterested in tag team wrestling that the championship is being touted to random teams who won't even shake hands!

CJ: I sense anger...

JH: You sense a man with a message. If all things are considered in this company, then Harris and Masters have only won two matches over their competition before getting a shot at the world titles. Well, we just beat Reilly and Altair, and then we beat The Brotherhood. Tonight, we'll go out there and beat the G.A.Y.S in ways they have never even paid for.

RR: We sending out a memo, Christy. A warning. Jones, Magnusson, Andrews, Masters, Harris and even Adamson and Enforcer. Those tag titles are our target. And we ain't gonna be held back. So until we get what we earned, we gonna make ourselves seen in any way we gotta.

CJ: What are you saying?

*Hurst smiles

JH: We are gonna get our shot. And I believe that we will win

RR: I believe that we will win

*The crowd in the arena start an "I believe that we will win!" chant and the pair smile before bowing to Christy and leaving.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 09 Jul 2014, 7:50 pm

MK ultra blasts out of the speakers and the crowd boo as Alexander Altair steps through the curtain. Keith Leone steps back into the centre of the ring clearly unimpressed by the arrival of the 6CW International Champion

Altair stops on the top of the ramp, breathing in deeply clearly enjoying the audience's disdain he raises the mic to his lips

AA: So this is the man that brought down Genesis, this is the man who saved 6CW from the tyranny brought upon it by Alex Walker and Lex Hart?

The crowd cheer as Altair continues
AA: I'm sorry am I meant to be impressed by your list of so called achievements?

The defeat of a group who didn't have the balls to carry out their promise of absolute annihilation of 6CW, excuse me if I hold back my excitement, because let me be frank all I see before me is another ghost from the past desperate to be relevant!

Leone shakes his head as Altair smirks
AA: Let me tell you what this all smells of, let's tell a few home truths shall we, I've read your file, I know you enjoy playing the whistleblower, dispelling a few myths - Lets set the record straight shall we Keith

Leone nods and mouths
KL: Do your worst

AA: As I see it Keith you are a man who always wants to whine and moan about not getting what he deserves but when it comes down to it just can't cut the mustard

Yes, you admirably defeated Genesis but when it came down to it you couldn't stand the heat and you jumped ship when the pressure was on, you ran with your tail between your legs with a promise of the big time, you don't chase a pay day Keith then what do you call leaving 6CW when they wanted you to lead them into the future

Huh Keith what would you call that?

Altair raises an eyebrow as Leone remains silent

AA: Well let me throw a few words out and we'll see if any resonate , how about mercenary, sell out, those sound familiar ??

You ran to 6WF with the promise of gold and glory and a sizeable pay cheque I'd guess huh Keith but even with all that backing, all that promise, you still couldn't step up could you, you couldn't quite live up to the promise, always the bridesmaid huh Keith

Altair smiles
AA: This story familiar?

And then what of our fair prince Leone huh, what next. Sat at home, counting his ill gotten gains we are expected to believe that the sight of JJ Johnson(Crowd pops) lit a fire in you, that the idea of a match with a man who you associate everything that is wrong with the business made you jump out of your lazy boy and hot foot it to the good ship 6CW and we are expected to believe that none of this is driven by money or the massive ego of Keith Leone, no this is all about righting an injustice ?

Altair is shaking his head
AA: The only injustice here is that you were ever allowed back through the doors of a company that you turned your back on, a company that you think owes you a chance at glory again?

You make me sick Leone, you talk about me devaluing this belt, you are an insult to this whole industry, you walk in here and demand that you get what you deserve?

How about I come down to that ring right now and show you exactly what you deserve?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri 11 Jul 2014, 12:54 pm

Enforcer is sitting in his locker room, EWF title on his lap, watching a monitor, the screen can't be scene but Max Adamson's voice can be heard.

Max Adamson wrote:
Max: ...We could emulate the World Superpowers. We could succeed where you failed before. There is one easy way we can have it all. There is one easy way to give the Authority what they want, to prove to Mr Jones that no matter who else comes into the Authority, there is only one Enforcer. There is only one man who could hold the World and Tag Team Championships at the same time, in two different organisations! And all you have to do, is trust me...

As Max finishes Enforcer smiles to himself and looks into the camera.

E: Max, you make many good points in your little rallying call. To be honest, you have surprised me as I can't remember you making that many good points in the whole time that I've known you. But, there is one thing that you've said which will never happen - and that is me trusting you.

I trusted you once Max and that is the reason that the Super Powers ended. I don't regret a single decision, because I was standing up for the industry - but I put faith in you and it led to me leaving professional wrestling for too long. So I will not put one ounce of trust in you, but you are right that the thought of being a two time world and tag team champion has me interested. I am here to look after number one, just like you, so I can put differences aside providing there is a benefit for me.

And I see the benefit. I keep my world title and I get another piece of gold to go around this waist and I prove to the world that I am the most dominant man in professional wrestling.

So...I don't like you and I sure as hell don't trust you...but I do respect you. You're one of the best and if we are on the same page there isn't a team in history - never mind 6CW - that can live with us. The Phenom and The Enforcer fighting for the same thing, Harris and Masters won't know what's hit them.

Enforcer throws his title over his shoulder and starts to stand up. But pauses, sits back down and looks into the camera - much more serious than before.

E: But remember one thing Max. We may have a shared goal at Scars and Stripes, but that is my second goal. The tag titles are important to me, but this baby is my number one goal. And to keep my title, I need to make sure that I am not the man pinned. So if the worst comes to the worst, I will make sure that you will be the one taking the fall Max.

So I suggest you hold up your end of the bargain...

Enforcer smirks, stands up and this time leaves.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cagero Fri 11 Jul 2014, 6:48 pm

I am The Way I Am, Because You're An Idiot

Ever been told a journey always starts with a single step? Everyone has to start somewhere to get somewhere; the laws of nature, physics, and all that stuff, right? You know how it goes; everyone starts at the beginning and depending on the person, it takes them time, whereas some don't even make it. They spend their entire life going after some big, unachievable goal, and fail to realize they will never, ever achieve it. But yet, they still try; and you can't help feel good about them, because they don't give up. They have the tenacity to get back on the horse, and get on with their little journey – a quest, we'll call it. Sure, there are some that fail, but at least they tried in the first place, right? And then there are those that have no problem at all.

So where do I fit in?

Nowhere, if I’m to be brutally honest.

There aren't any journeys for me to go on, no f’n mystical beasts to ride. No trouble to overcome. Nothing, nothing at all... I mean, why should there be for me? This isn't the f’n Wizard of Oz, and I sure the hell am not Dorothy. And I certainly don't need to find my way home. So where's the quest? You know all those people that I explained, right? I'm better than them. I don't need to prove myself to that extent; people just know that I'm God damn fantastic. I don't need to explain myself; I don't need to watch my mouth – nothing, nothing at all coming from me.

Because I'm better than anything you've ever thought of.

Even you.

Sure, you can sit back, and believe you're worth something; you've won titles, you've made a name, you've climbed a mountain. You could have kissed the Queen of England in her smelly place, but even so; think to yourself... Is anybody going to notice? No, of course they aren't. Nobody notices anything. So a single journey might start with a step, but nobody else gives two craps about what you've done, especially with me around. I mean, I'm what they world revolves around. I'm the be-all and end all of everything, as you know it. There's simply nothing better, nothing greater, nothing more fantastic than myself....

Sure, you might think you're better. You might believe that your journey has been harder, been longer, been better; but you need to get that thought out of your head right now, because your thoughts, your dreams, your Frak prayers, they don't matter. Not anymore, anyway; and even if they did, do you know who I am? Do you think I'm just some cocky jack ass that can stand there and say he's better, and then end up getting his ass kicked? Ladies and gentlemen, I'm not like the people around here. Who the hell do you think I am? Some piece of Poopie? Well, you're severely mistaken...

Ladies and gentlemen...

I'm Simon Cagero.

Everything you wish you could become.

Because there is no journey for me to the top.

I'm already there.

That's my beginning.

And there's no lower point for me to be.

Time stands still, almost, standing here in the rain. Being pelted over and over again for what I have done. It seems like a never-ending battle, time and time again tested for what I’ve done – for who I am… I hadn’t always been like this, perhaps a little darker, minding my own business… Always minding my own business… Always peed on by the majority, much like now, in this torrential downpour… I can’t be anything, can’t do anything without being judged, without being seen as an bumhole, or some sort of heartless monster…

Some people say I have two very distinct sides…

Bringing either out at will – I can never believe such a fairy tale…

Soaked head to foot, standing here; I know it could never be true. Sure, two very distinct attitudes; most performers do have as such, but I’ve always thought of myself as different, I suppose. Because usually things are similar, especially in mannerisms – there is no possible way for that to be. Look at me surrounded by hundreds of people; it’s a sight to behold. I’m charismatic, I’m in your face, and I’m something else… The other 95 percent of the time; isolated and excluded from society, this is generally the way I prefer to be. People are monsters, and they feed upon your misfortune.

They don’t understand…

But they sure pretend they do.

And they ridicule, and ostracize you for being who you are.

I sit on the soaked ground, not really caring anymore. These aren’t even the worst people that grace this earth, either. It’s the ones that try to give you advice. Don’t be cocky, don’t do this, don’t do that. You should do… Why the hell do you care? It’s not in your best interest to make sure the people around you act the way you want them to – it usually ends up with things getting blown up in their face… Then what do they do? They blame you for their problems, they blame you because they’re some sort of controlling a** hat that has no concept of leaving people the hell alone.

I breathe deeply in disappointment.

Because I know there’s no hope for the human race.

I know this to be true. For instance, I once had a daughter, not to get to personal here… I had a daughter, and she was my world. Trouble is, she had medical complications from birth, and was taken from the world when she was only five years old. People felt bad for me at first, as I did as well, even though I knew it was an inevitable outcome. But I never really recovered from it, really… But other people did…

They told me to move on.

They tried to rip the memory away from me.

Sure, I don’t talk about it much anymore… But it’s always there in my mind, always present. This, as well as the questions and the doubt that come with it… People say that I shouldn’t dwell on it so much, that I’m not being reasonable at all, in a situation such as this… And those people are the reason that I am the way I am. They’re the reason I’m this pent-up Tinkywinky. They’re the reason that I know that I’m better than them – they’re the majority… And they are what is wrong with this world; promoting apathy, when all it needs is a little empathy.

So here you are, a little insight in Simon Cagero… The reason behind why I’m better than you.

The reason I’m at the top, and the rest of the world is struggling… It’s not something new and amazing; it’s empathy in a world of apathy… It’s insight in a world of ignorance… It’s wisdom in a world of intelligence.

The rain hasn’t stopped, if anything it has become worse. Lightning dancing across the skies, thunder booming throughout, with a heavy downpour on me, not that I really mind though. These are the little things in the world that do not matter, so I don’t really mind. Another difference between me and everyone else, I don’t sweat the little things, just the things that really matter…

Simon: “Good evening ladies and gentlemen… Perhaps a little change of pace here; where people aren’t fawning, cheering, or making obnoxious noises… We all need a little bit of a change of scenery every now and again after all. We’ve got ourselves into a little predicament that doesn’t happen every day, after all. They’ve decided to take people that really don’t care for each other, and team them up! Oh no, ladies and gentlemen! Look at what’s happening here! It’s pandemonium in the ring, something unlike you have ever seen! These guys hate each other, and they are teaming up?! BAW GAWD!”

I shrug my shoulders.

Simon: “Truth is, I don’t hate these people.”

I finally stand up off the ground. I’m covered waist down in mud – an incredibly wonderful feeling.

Simon: “Sure, they might hate me.”

I take the hat off my head, and then my shirt off. I wring it out a little bit, before putting it back on. Don’t need people fawning, after all.

Simon: “I guess that is their call on that one, not that I really blame them.”

I place my hat back on my head.

Simon: “I come in here and win a few matches; people say I don’t deserve to have the attitude that I have. So why do I have such a thing? Why do I allow myself to be this big of an a**hole? Surely, I could be nicer. I could share, and play patty-cake, and giggle with all the boys. I suppose I could do all that, if I really wanted to. But who really wants to do something like that? Who wants to be the nice guy around here? Let me tell it to you straight… Being the nice guy is boring – just a bunch of generic threats, doing things for the people; bunch of ingrates is all they are. They don’t care, couldn’t even give two Poopie of what you’re doing for them, as long as you’re not berating them… People are fickle like that; nobody likes to be called an a**hole…”

I stifle a laugh

Simon: “Well, except for me, really.”

I look around – pretty well empty, except for the people that weren’t anticipating this downpour.

Simon: “But I guess that’s just me, because I’m the only one ready.”

I grin.

Simon: “To get…”

I take a deep breath, getting ready to yell out.

Simon: “Wasted…”

But I don’t yell; actually, it’s almost a whisper. I continue on, kind of pacing. It’s always been a habit of mine to pace when I am speaking.

Simon: “You heard me right, ladies and gentlemen. Waste Your Time, Waste Your Money, Waste a Little Bit of Your Precious Little Minds. Nobody better to do it than I; no conscience, no remorse, no care for consequences – unlike the status quo that you’ve all made yourself; I’m not afraid to step out of the box. I’m not scared to Waste every F**king bit that you’ve worked so hard to earn. Yeah, I’m prodigal, and not in the son sense that’s misused so damn much. I don’t give a Poopie, nor should you – it’s a wasted life, ladies and gentlemen… That’s all we are destined to be. Everyone does it, but I’m the only one to admit it.”

I spread out my arms, and look up to the sky.

Simon: “Yet I’M THE A**HOLE!”

I scream out, before lowering my arms, and look back in front of me.

Simon: “I’m the one you all hate.”

I wipe the water off my face.

Simon: “You don’t hate Joshua, the person that pauses every couple words so he can tug himself do you? Well, I will give him one thing, he does believe in himself. He does believe himself to be part of a Dark Brotherhood, or something.  Where he can wreak death and destruction; and cause pain unlike any have caused before. Why would you hate someone like him, anyway? Someone that promises nothing but pain and suffering; it’s a good choice, you know. Choose the guy that wants damnation for the world over the a**hole. The one…….. That has……. A……… Speaking…….. Problem… Over the one that is absolutely perfect in every damn way.”

I look down at myself, and look back up with a rather confused expression.

Simon: “Speaking of perfect.”

I roll my eyes.

Simon: “Ermagerd.”

I shrug my shoulders.

Simon: “I can see how that would be entertaining. Using something that you found on the internet to bolster yourself into superstardom. Sure, I’m sure we’ve all stolen something here now and again, but to be so blatant and so obscene? To think, that people like this guy more than me. Sure, I can see why people do, to a point. Everyone has to love the slow one, for one reason or another. For instance, I have a cousin named Bob… Sounds pretty normal, right? By the way, this cousin is quite… VERY distant from me, as he is related to the actual Cagero’s., not the adopted ones like myself – anyway, Bob is an interesting sort. He’s a little bit of a behemoth of a man, weighing in over 400 lbs, and standing 6 feet tall. Of course, he’s a wrestler, but it’s so much more than that.”

I nod my head, in approval.

Simon: “Because he is much like Bam… Except that he’s original.”

I roll my eyes again, hoping that this hits home.

Simon: “He has his own little mystical creatures that he loves, and utilizes for his own personal fame. Sure, he didn’t blatantly steal the idea, because he’s original and a little bit more relevant to the case at hand here. Not to mention that he’s a snazzy dresser, wearing skin tight leather pants, and a clown wig. The guy is rather classy, in my own opinion. So how; how in the hell could Bam be more loved than me? The guy is a thief! Plain and simple, where as I would never think of stealing anything from any of you.”

I take an umbrella from an old man that happens to be walking by.

Simon: “Except for maybe this. Thank you.”

I stand under the umbrella for a moment, while the older gentleman gets soaked by the torrential downpour. He’s going to say something, but I end up giving the umbrella back to him. He looks a little confused, but continues on his way.

Simon: “And see, this has me confused…”

I scratch my head.

Simon: “Everyone hates their team mates, so it might make for an interesting match… Sure.”

I nod my head, attentively… I guess they do have a point.

Simon: “But I don’t ‘Hate’ my team mate – personally, I think he’s an idiot.”

I chuckle and look up to the sky… There really is no sign of this stopping, is there?

Simon: “To get in my face, to try to call me down to his level; he will never do it… Do I hate him for it? No, absolutely not. I know idiots all over the world that try to do the same thing – it’s their natural calling to try to stand up to people that are bigger, and better than them. Hell, I barely remember his name anymore…. DeMarcus? Yeah, perhaps… The guy is such an idiot, he doesn’t know who he’s facing!”

I quickly turn around, and point to nothing, but I do it forcefully.

Simon: “HEY YOU!”

I scream out.

Simon: “DEMARCUS!”

Good thing nobody is around. They might think of me as crazy… Not that I care.

Simon: “Match is that way!”

I gasp.

Simon: “Stop looking at me like I’m your lunch, and being peed off about the words I say, will you? I wasn’t directing them at you, anyway… But then you go, and have to be a self-righteous idiot who has to cast judgment on everyone that crosses your path. Yeah, I know. You’re just like the rest of them.”

I pause for a few moments to release a giant yawn.

Simon: “Oh and news flash buddy.”

I stomp my foot in the water beneath me. No, I didn’t really have a reason behind it, but I did feel like it.

Simon: “I’m not the next best thing for 6CW”

I shake my head.

Simon: “I am THE Best thing for 6CW.”

A smile slowly worms its way across my face.

Simon: “Because never before has there been someone like me here.”

Again, I shake my head.

Simon: “Never before have you seen someone like me.”

The head shaking continues.

Simon: “Take me serious? Or perhaps not – I could be joking, right?”

I almost look like one of those bobble heads that you see in those cars… I do stop though.

Simon: “I guess that’s the chance you take against me or even with me as DeMarcus will find out. I’m not something within this box of an organization. Nobody carries themselves in the way I do, nobody talks like me, and nobody acts like me. I call it like it is, and will drag it on, and on, AND ON; until you can’t take it anymore.”

I rub my hands together, because I know it will happen.

Simon: “Because when you lose yourself, you too will become…”

Here it comes… I pause, for dramatic effect.

Simon: “WASTED!”

I scream out, and raise my arms up to shoulder height, showing my soaked body.

Simon: “And be washed up, just like this.”

Of course, I’m in a literal sense, where as everyone else in this thing will be a figurative one. This old man isn’t allowing for anything to stop him, because that’s the way it needs to be – we will all be Wasted until the day we die, caused by me – The only thing right in this world.

Cagero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jul 2014, 10:44 pm

The scene opens backstage of the Copperbox. The camera pans the backstage area before finally centreing on the locker room sign. The door spins open and gazzy is seen, the fans present at the House show let out a huge cheer which brings a smile to gazzy's face

??: Hey gazzy

Further cheers are heard as Christy walks in to the shot and she throws her arms around the 6CW favourite

CJ: So gazzy, huge announcemnet last week

g: damn right Christy. Hell ever since Night of Glory its been one huge announcement after another. It sounds crazy because I tasted defeat for the first at our flagship PPV, but thinking back I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy with the way things had been since...no, for the first time since 6CW made its return I'm happy

CJ: I don't think you understand how good it is to hear those words coming from your mouth. Not just to me but every 6CW fan around the world

g: Ha, its about time too. I know heading into Night of Glory I'd said similar, but we both know that was just an act, I mean how could I be happy being employed by that jackass

gazzy shoots a glance at a 6cw poster on the wall bearing the image of Max Adamson

g: but now its different. These aren't just words I'm speaking for the camera, I genuinely mean every single word I say. I'm happy and enjoying doing what I do best, and why shouldn't I? I mean we've just had the single biggest shake up in the history of 6CW, not just since it's return. For the first time since the rebirth its an equal playing field, and we finally have somebody to lead us into war against The Authority.

CJ: I've waited a long time for those punks to get whats been coming to them

g: and they will. They may hold all the cards at the minute, but it's only a matter of time before we play an ace of our own. That starts at Scars and Stripes in the Key to the Kingdom match...the winner of that match will have The Authority on edge, backed into a corner, and when they least expect it...WE CAN STRIKE AND TAKE ONE OF THE BELTS THAT THEY HOLD SO DEAR!

CJ: Speaking of the Key to the Kingdom match, did you catch my interview with Wood? Talk about over confident, he was almost arrogant

g: yeah I seen it and he has every right to be confident. Christy you more than anybody know how much I love this company, but when I heard about this new company EWF making splashes I was intrigued, I checked it out and you know what? I liked what I saw. That guy can fight, he's a former EWF champion so he's certainly no slouch. Plus he's hungry as well, like me he hasn't had the best of times here over the past 12 months and he has a point to prove, I'll be honest I was surprised when Magnusson approached me instead of Wood

CJ: You OK? You sound worried

g: Me? Nah, I ain't worried. True since coming back my form hasn't been that of old school 6CW, my win/loss record has gone the way of United under David Moyes, but whats that old saying? Form is temporary, class is permanent. Now I'm free of the shackles of Max I'm back, the Human highlight reel...the history maker, no longer do I have to watch my back, instead it is others who should be watching theirs.

CJ: Thats the gazzy I know and love, the gazzy that can win the key to the kingdom

g: Can? They're the words of the gazzy that will win the Key to the Kingdom. They're the words of the gazzy who is going to tear The Authority a new a$$hole. They're the words of the gazzy that is the future champion.

gazzy turns and looks into the camera

g: Jones, I know somewhere you're going to be watching this. I'm coming for you, and when I get my hands on you and your BFF's, The History Maker is going to make The Authority history

gazzy winks at Christy before removing his t-shirt and heading to the shower area out of shot. The camera pans to Christy who is seen breathing in the t-shirt before awkwardly dropping it and walking off gingerly as the scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down